PDA

View Full Version : Sway boy

vdj
November 23rd, 2018, 12:35 AM
Hi lovely ladies,
trying to sway boy. I have thyroid cancer and had total thyroidectomy in 2015. currently on Eltroxin 100mcg and my tsh is 0.169. for the past 3 yrs i have been taking calcium supplements with elemental calcium 500mg and vitamin D3 250IU. I have been taking 0.25mcg calcitriol also for the past 3 years. Have been drinking green tea with lemon. I am a regular tea drinker. We are using Durex lube. Planning on taking guaifenesin after AF. how does my sway looks like? Kindly help me.

vdj
November 23rd, 2018, 11:10 AM
Bump

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
November 24th, 2018, 07:30 PM
I would drop the lube and replace with a lub marked "sperm safe, conception friendly."

What else are you doing for your sway?

vdj
November 24th, 2018, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the reply atomic. As you said i will try to find another lube. But this lube says it doesn't contain spermicide. Pre seed is not available here.
I have been taking calcium carbonate. Will this increase my odds of swaying? How does being hyperthyroid affect my sway? Am fairly in HE diet. Red meat, eggs, veggies, carbs etc . Wat else can i do? I have fairly busy life running behind my girl. I have put on weight recently bcoz of change in my thyroid medication. I was hypo previously.

atomic sagebrush
November 25th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Even if it doesn't have spermicide in it, most lubes still are very harmful to sperm. There are other brands of lubricant available, just anything sold as "sperm safe, conception friendly". Otherwise just use your natural EWCM and hopefully the guaifenesin will help us make more of that.

I think calcium tends to sway blue and so does Vit. D. I was taking that when I got my 3rd and 4th boy.

We don't know how or if thyroid issues sway. The important thing is that you're getting treated properly because thyroid issues when untreated can cause pregnancy loss.

vdj
November 25th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Thanks for your valuable time atomic. You guys r really helping us. Surely i ll look into other lubes. Thanks for the insight. Somewhere in the forum i read like being hypo sways blue. Is it really true?

atomic sagebrush
November 26th, 2018, 12:26 PM
We don't have any evidence that hypo sways either direction and if you read that on this site it wasn't written by me. (if you have a link, I can explain.) I have plenty of pink and blue swayers who have hypothyroid.

What I believe is going on - and why people claim that is a thing - is that in many cases, hypothyroid coexists with PCOS (particularly Hashimotos) which DOES sway blue. People then say "oh I know some people who are hypothyroid and have lots of boys" and assume it's the thyroid, when really it's the PCOS. It's just a coincidence.

But yes I have gobs of both pink and blue swayers with hypo and hyper thyroid and I see absolutely no trend towards it swaying either direction.

vdj
November 26th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Ok.. Thank you for the info atomic. Really appreciate your timely help.

vdj
June 16th, 2021, 08:09 AM
Hi Atomic,

It's been a long time. Still we are trying after a loss. I have a question. Does Mango affect our sway? Ripe mangoes. Daily I used to eat one. Is tat ok?

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
June 16th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Mangoes are fine to eat one per day. Fine for anyone swaying and also for pregnancy.

vdj
June 17th, 2021, 04:05 AM
Oh thank you so much atomic. Never expected such a fast reply. Really means a lot. I had my follicular study today. Left ovary has 22mm follicle. Am in day 11. Lining is good too at 10mm. What's your advice in bd-ing pattern?. Thanks in advance.

atomic sagebrush
June 17th, 2021, 10:33 AM
If you're trying for timing I would be doing OPK and aiming at an attempt the night of first positive, again the next morning and that same night (so two times that second day) and then one more time the next day.

If you're not trying for timing I would be having sex IMMEDIATELY at least once a day and continue on till you're sure you've ovulated. That egg could go at any time since it's 22 mm and I think you need to be having lots of sex starting right away! (I do not believe in timing, because it's been scientifically debunked, so I would LOVE to see you following this set of directions and have sex daily from here on in)

vdj
June 17th, 2021, 10:47 AM
Oh sure thanks atomic. We would love to follow your directions and start right away. Thanks again.

vdj
June 20th, 2021, 02:43 AM
Hello atomic.. I know ovary side theory is debunked. But my daughter came from left ovary. As my 7th week ultrasound of my daughter showed that my left ovary was bit bulkier than right one. This time I ovulated from left follicle as per follicular study. Will this affect my sway?

atomic sagebrush
June 20th, 2021, 12:52 PM
We are not finding that side of ovulation is predicting the outcome of anyone's sway. We're seeing boys coming from the left and girls from the right and of course vice versa as well. I'd try not to read anything into it.

vdj
June 20th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Thank you atomic. Thanks a lot for your timely reply.