PDA

View Full Version : CAN I CRY HERE

angel-pink
December 30th, 2011, 05:08 AM
So i feel like a freak atm I don't even know if this is a place to write this but tell me to shove off if it isn't i'm preg and have had 4 boys already i'm so stressed by the fact this baby isn't a girl i'm crying and feel so sick over it it's unreal i semi swayed for few weeks and with my boys took months to fall preg but with this one first cycle and bam ........ I've had no prep time to think what if it's another boy

can you have gender disappointment when you don't know the gender

I feel that stressed over it i've not even phoned the doctors yet rather booked a 12 week scan privatly to see if they can see gender first

am i alone is anyone else's preg stressing them out like this I never felt this way with my others but rather after months just wanted to be preg than care for gender but I know this baby is my last and it scares me to think i'll never have my daughter

Cinss
December 30th, 2011, 05:41 AM
This is definatly the place to let out your worries and stress. Most of the women here are in exactly the same place as you. You are totally normal and these feelings and desires are totally normal. Congratulations on your pregnancy, and i wish you the best of luck for your girl.

xokatietatie
December 30th, 2011, 05:54 AM
I agree with what Cinss said. You're not alone in this. I often feel that same stress and worry, and I am not even pregnant yet.

Zivic-Bubac
December 30th, 2011, 07:53 AM
I don't even know if this is a place to write this
Absolutely! That's why we're here :hugs: You're not alone feeling like this and yes, you can have GD without knowing your baby's gender.

I forget the most important thing: congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope it's a :XX:!!!!

nuthinbutpink
December 30th, 2011, 07:59 AM
That's why we are all here, hun! You are not alone.

melissalynay
December 30th, 2011, 08:57 AM
I think there are alot of people who feel the same way, including me. I have three boys and am not even pregnant yet. I am trying to sway for a girl but I still freak out that this will be boys #4 for me. I know that before deciding to try again I made sure I would be ok with another boy and I am, but that doesn't mean I still don't have my hopes up.

charlieispy
December 30th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I just wanted to say you are definitely not alone here x sending you some BIG hugs x I am 13wks with my 4th and last baby I think its another boy - like you fell pregnant first month were as my boys were trials of TTC x i truelly hope you get your girl and hope you start to feel better soon x

KnockYourBallsOff
December 30th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I feel the same way as well and we're not trying yet!!!!!

You are totally normal and welcome here!!!! Praying your you today...and that you get a pink bean!

angel-pink
December 31st, 2011, 03:38 AM
thanks ladies it's so nice to hear i'm not in it alone i cried whilest reading your replys it means alot just to know i'm not the only person going stir crazy without even knowing yet what i'm having or what will be i've not told anyone how i feel I suppose i will in time but for now it enough knowing i'm not alone with this feeling I feel so guilty for feeling this way as i know i'll love it all the same i felt gd with my last to boys when i knew they was boys but when they came i was fine blown away with love for them but i find it really scary that i feel gd so early and i don't even know maybe it wouldn't of bother me if i knew the was hope for more but i know this is my final one for many reasons but mainly because my house wil be full I have asked my hubby to have the snip so if WE can't have children the can't be tears everytime someone else i know has a girl does that sound mad to you

charlieispy
January 3rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
my DH is getting the snip all going well with this pregnancy i always wanted 4 (in my head 2 of each TBH wouldnt have minded 4 girls!) but i dont want anymore than 4 - if this is another boy fate has dealt me my cards and I feel although it will break my heart i am not meant to have a daughter x

Muls
January 13th, 2012, 07:44 PM
There are lots of us who feel you pain and I fell pregnant first month of trying and swaying and this will be baby number 4 and for me it's DS4 I told no-one about my scan so I could work on my feelings before I got unfair comments. I cried as soon as I was pregnant because I was sooo scared. I know now that I will not give up on my dream of having a girl and will do pgd sometime in 2013. I have everything crossed that you get that baby girl :)