PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of/tried gender swaying program A-GENDER???

sfb04
January 15th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Stumbled across this while checking out Essential Baby website:
http://a-gender.com.au/
Seems alot of girls on Essential Baby are having success with it. It appears to be a personalised program based on diet, lunar cycles, etc, taking into account your history.
Does anyone know anything about it, or had any luck with it. I'm always a bit sceptical on these bought programs.

OneLastDream
January 15th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Tagging - hope you dont mind but would be interested to know too! Reading through a bit of it (well as much as you can with a 7 month old crawling all over you!) it looks as if it incorporates a lot of the info they give you on here and also IG. Did you think that? Would be interested to hear if anyone has actually used them.

nuthinbutpink
January 15th, 2011, 08:47 AM
It is a site that promises "Girl Dates" and "boy Dates", etc and they charge you upfront for all information, most that you can find on here and on the Internet for free. It is discussed on IG in depth and the reviews were poor.

Love the "80% guarantee of gender". For some reason, on all site that sell you products for swaying, 80% seems to be the token/magic number to get people to buy it. Love to see the data for that 80%!

Viene
January 15th, 2011, 10:37 AM
I have a friend who is doing it and aside from the the biorhythms they also provide a diet which seemed similar to that of IG diet, but not exactly the same.

chachamama
January 15th, 2011, 01:54 PM
I researched it a bit and they sure do a good job of sounding legit.. They actually have a forum (moves super slowly!) where you can get some info from.. it's free to look at them.

nuthinbutpink
January 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM
I'm not sure if the PP is the one on the right or the left! LOL

sfb04
January 15th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Have been looking at their forums for a couple of weeks, and together with the forums on Essential Baby, sounded like alot of people were having success. Yeah, I realise most of the info can be sourced on IG & here, but you know how it is... with a 1 yo & 3 yo boy causing chaos (both screaming at each other a meter a way as I type.... AAAHHH!), finding the time to collate the info takes a miracle worker!! Liked the idea of it all worked out for you. Just not sure if worth all the trouble if only going to be say a 60% sway. I agree nuthinbutpink, they all seem to quote that magic 80%! Viene, keep us posted on how your friend goes.

atomic sagebrush
January 16th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Yes, I agree with everything everyone else said. The exact same info is available here and on a couple other websites for free. (and frankly, maybe even BETTER information.)

I would love to trust their 80% success rate, but without independent verification to back it up, I would approach with great caution. There's no way of knowing if they handpick the information that appears on their forum or post false endorsements.

Remember the old saying, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Mackenzie
April 2nd, 2013, 02:33 AM
Hi there, just wanted to add my 2 cents. I'm new here but I used a-gender , paid almost 500 dollars for the what they call platinum plus program which is the most involved package they offer or did at the time. I ended up having my third beautiful baby girl but swayed for a boy. I did pretty much everything they said to do and no it didn't work. Just thought you might want to know first hand from someone :) good luck.

Elico
April 10th, 2013, 08:19 PM
hi i just looked at this website and its "currently under construction". I was interested, as it would be super awesome to have someone to do the hard work for me lol. Anyone else tried this?

nuthinbutpink
April 10th, 2013, 08:29 PM
hi i just looked at this website and its "currently under construction". I was interested, as it would be super awesome to have someone to do the hard work for me lol. Anyone else tried this?

a-gender no longer exists.

We offer Personalized Plans with coaching for $79. It's a bargain.

Elico
April 11th, 2013, 02:38 AM
yes i saw that and i am interested. i am not ttc until november as i want to have tracked my bbt for a good six months.