PDA

View Full Version : girl or boy?

shaven12
December 30th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Hi ladies,
I am in my fourth pregnancy. I have a dd(6) and ds(2). I mc a ds at five months pregnant. With all of my pregnancies, I had extreme sickness, all day and night. With this pregnancy, I havent even gotten sick yet and I am going on 13 wks. I am happy that I havent been sick and havent experienced any complications. However, I wonder what gender this leads toward. My nurse said a girl but I am praying she is wrong. I really want a boy but will be happy with whatever gender i am blessed with as long as i have a healthy baby. How many of you have had boys with no morning sickness or do you think the signs are pointing towards a girl?

Hobbermittens
December 30th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I have GBG, and I think my morning sickness increased with each pregnancy, regardless of gender. My first DD, I was sick about 2 weeks. DS, I was sick about 10 weeks. My last DD, I was sick 14 weeks! I hope you have a little boy in there, and I think you are lucky to not be feeling sick. :) Enjoy your pregnancy!

nuthinbutpink
December 30th, 2011, 10:44 AM
I thought the old wives tale was that girls are the ones that give you morning sickness? Unless that nurse has xray vision, she cannot know what the sex of your baby is and she has a 50/50 chance with her guess!

I did not get sick with my DDs but I did with my DS but I was on supplemental progesterone and estrace which is probably the only reason I was sick.

Did you get a NT scan?

lobella2
December 30th, 2011, 11:21 AM
I felt great with my DS and had morning sickness with my DD and the one I am carrying now, which looks to be a girl also.

zanacal
December 30th, 2011, 11:23 AM
I don't think there's anything to it but I had zero morning sickness with my 3 boys and felt very queasy with my current pregnancy (a girl!).

mandicane
December 30th, 2011, 03:24 PM
I had morning sickness from week 6 till week 12 with my son and I haven't had any sickness so far with the pregnancy (6 weeks along). My SIL had no morning sickness at all and she ended up with a girl. Hope this helps.

shaven12
January 2nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
Did you get a NT scan? No scan yet! I am having a cerclage put in on next week and usually I get a scan after.

shaven12
January 2nd, 2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks ladies for all your help!

littlemisswilko
January 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM
i had no ms whatsoever with my boys. but i am with this pg! im hoping this one may be a girl if thats the case but also symptoms differ with every pregnancy xx

fifismomma
January 24th, 2012, 01:29 PM
I had bad morning sickness with First baby which was a girl and third baby which was a boy - no sickness with the others I have 2 girls and 3 boys and no sickness this time xx