PDA

View Full Version : No sickness at all..... Boy or girl?

shaven12
December 30th, 2011, 10:43 AM
This is my fourth pregnancy. With all of my pregnancies, I have been extremely sick day and night. With this pregnancy I havent been sick at all. I am not complaining but do you think this means that I am having a girl or boy? How many of you have not had any sickness at all and had a boy?

atomic sagebrush
December 30th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I really don't think you can tell. I had really bad MS with 3 of mine and barely any with the other one, all boys!

girlmom
December 31st, 2011, 04:52 PM
i've never had any morning sickness at all.. ever... 6 girls here

xokatietatie
December 31st, 2011, 05:22 PM
Mine varied with each pregnancy, and I have all boys.

princesssarah34
January 1st, 2012, 09:25 PM
I had it with all my pg's and I have all boys! It really doesn't go by gender....it goes by you and your body! I have a friend who is pg with her first and didn't have one ounce of sickness with hers and it is a boy.....so you just can't tell really!

ILindGurl
January 1st, 2012, 09:28 PM
ZERO sickness with my first = boy
a little nausea in the second month with my second = boy

my mom had night sickness with both her kids - 1 boy and 1 girl.

So, I don't think the old wives tale is true on this one :)

shaven12
January 2nd, 2012, 11:21 AM
Thanks ladies, I really appreciate all your help.

3Pink1Blue
January 2nd, 2012, 11:32 AM
I had my worst ms with my first dd and none with my 3rd dd. dd2 and the boy I'm currently carrying I was queasy but never threw up. I don't think you can tell anything from ms.

purplepoet20
January 2nd, 2012, 12:19 PM
My Dr told me that everyone is different. It could be where all your babies implanted, food you eat, what you do, and even the weather outside.

I have 2 boys and with DS1 I had really bad 9mths of MS and reflex and with DS2 I had mild reflex and MS for the first 3-4mths. With DS1 I couldn't eat redmeat, fish, spicy food, or juicy foods but I drank tons of milk all day. With DS2 I couldn't eat juicy foods or dairy. I did crave chicken strips and cole slaw like crazy with both of them and didn't like sweets.

jdoxakis
January 3rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
I never had any sickness with my kids (girl and boys) until after I hit age 30. My son at age 33 I felt sick and the same with this pregnancy until 3 mths in.

Tooblue
February 21st, 2012, 10:14 AM
With DS2, I had no sickness at all which was quite a change from DS1 where I was sick the whole 9 months! They were both boys, but were both completely different as far as sickness, so I can't really say what that means! But to answer your question, yes, I did have a boy with no sickness at all.

nini
February 27th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Have been very sick with my boys, for pretty much all of my pregnancies, esp the first 16 weeks. Wasnt sick once with dd. So far no sickness at all with this pregnancy (week 7). xx I sure hope it bares a meaning for me (ie no sickness-GIRL ;))

Myloves
March 15th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Had MS with all three... though my first and third were worse than my middle kid.

PeonyPrincess
March 15th, 2012, 08:10 AM
No m/s with either of my boys. Too early to know with this one.

Flava
March 15th, 2012, 08:23 AM
There is just NO WAY to tell and that's it. (lol that's a short answer)
I only have girls and they where all different! Not sick at all with DD1 DD2&3 was kinda the same sick a little first 12 weeks and very sick for like 20 weeks with DD4.

atomic sagebrush
March 19th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Agree totally - With DS 2 I had very little MS and with the other three it was awful. My mom never had morning sickness and has 2 girls 1 boy. She used to tell me that morning sickness was psychological and I really did not think I would get it at all!!

coocoobananas
March 19th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Omg Atomic someone tried to tell me that too, psychological? Really? I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy ! Hearing that people didn't get it for all pregnancies gives me a glimmer if hope that maybe I could be free of it if I get pregnant again!!

atomic sagebrush
March 19th, 2012, 05:08 PM
My mom also had no heartburn! :/ Lucky lucky!

coocoobananas
March 19th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Omg Atomic someone tried to tell me that too, psychological? Really? I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy ! Hearing that people didn't get it for all pregnancies gives me a glimmer if hope that maybe I could be free of it if I get pregnant again!!

Cinss
March 19th, 2012, 05:12 PM
I had no sickness with my DD, just napped all the time.

4kids
March 19th, 2012, 06:38 PM
I was sick with all of my pregnancies and I have both genders. So far no sickness with pregnancy #4, and it's making me nervous.