PDA

View Full Version : Emmy2012's Girl Sway

Emmy2012
December 30th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Got a strong BFP on FRER and positive digital on 9dpo!
Beta 14dpo 268
Beta 16dpo 648

Username: Emmy2012
DH's Age: 33
Children: 1 girl, 4 boys
No. Months TTC: 11 long months!!

Diet:
I folowed the Low Everything perfectly for months...like Feb till Oct! I went off a bit in the last few months due to it taking so long and I was just too skinny. I was on the diet though more then off for the most part. Tons and tons of caffiene free diet pepsi and wal-mart brand crystal light.

Exercise: None except for having kids to take care of! LOL

Potions and Pills:
Saw Palmetto: every time before O
Vitex: all the time before O, this month I took double dose to total 1000mg
Low dose Aspirin: everday
Folic Acid: 800mcg
Fiber everyday
I was using Nyqil every night for about 4 days before O, I had a bad cold (not sure what that sways but I was sick!)
B6-2 100mg pills, one in am, one in pm. I know that is high but I read a sway that had it and I was afraid I was having progesterone issues.
I did have girl spell from the internet on a ring that I wore on me always, still do

Potions and Pills for DH:
I had DH taking licorce root and cranberry for the 10 months prior before O but this month I cut out the licorce root, I just wanted to get pregnant and I was afraid I was hurting his count too much.

Timing:
This kinda went out the window 11 month around! LOL We had sex Day 5, 7, 9, 12 in the am, 14 in the am, 15 in the pm, I ovulated on Day 16. I did a douche on Day 4 and Day 13. Used sylk lube on day 12 and day 14. Day 12 and Day 14 were jump and dumps too. So not much but I really wanted to get pregnant before the end of the year!

Things in the VG:
Douche day 4 and day 14, sylk lube on day 12 and day 14.

PH:
I stopped doing my PH this month, but I had always been low. I know I had to be good cause I ended up getting a UTI this month.

Anything Else:
I had a rock salt lamp on me every night and everyday at work. Used lavender soaps, cleaners and lotions since Feb! That is about it, not sure if it is the best, I was much better in earlier months but tired of BFN's. We prayed alot and used The Secret so all we can do is pray and hope that God believed it was our time for a lil princess!! We will be finding out so I will keep you ladies posted!!:DD::DD::DD::DD::DD:

zanacal
December 31st, 2011, 04:19 AM
I'm so happy you finally got your BFP, what dedication! Good luck for a girl but, most of all, a happy and healthy pregnancy :D

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Congratulations!! Looks like a great sway. Fingers crossed for you. :)

Out of the Blue
January 5th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I think you were a swaying MACHINE! :cheer: I'm so excited for you, Tiffany! :celebrate:

Got my :fingers: for a :ballerina:

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I seriously think I am losing my mind because I KNOW I commented on half these sways. :/ Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you guys!

I think that looks like a great sway! Good luck!

KnockYourBallsOff
January 11th, 2012, 08:42 PM
That looks JUST like what I want my sway to be!!!!! Good luck!!!

auroara78
January 12th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Very dedicated great sway!

I know they say less BD'ing sways girl, BUT there are many, many couples I know that had tons of BD'ing in, a lot in a row, and had girls, so FX this is your 2nd daughter!!!!!!!!!

lobella2
January 12th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Looks like a great sway! Good luck!

Brat23
January 19th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Looks good! Wishing you pink!!!!!

Violet_
October 24th, 2012, 10:09 PM
I'm new here and reading through girl sways and wanted to know if there is an update for this sway. Which gender did you end up having?

lime
October 25th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Hi Violet, She never updated the gender but I noticed that she put very early 13 week u/s shots and the prediction was boy. But we won't know for sure unless she comes back to update.