PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Years Eve!!

drowning in boys
December 31st, 2011, 09:03 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I know for all of us this year has had its ups and downs and while I am kinda sad to see it go, I am very excited for the blessings I know 2012 will bring. I pray for BFP's for EVERYONE!! :noaf:

so I know this may sound like a 'duh' thing, but ARGH I wish i was more than just barely 8dpo so i could know if i am preggers or not!! We had a big party we were invited to tonight, and ya know with 3 kids we dont get out much these days, so man I was sure looking forward to it... but I dont wanna fry my little eggie in vodka if its cookin in there! LOL ugh. frustrating. I wish the 2WW wasnt soooo long!!!! Killing me!! :mad:

Looks like we will be spending the evening playing Kinect games with the kiddos instead, sipping on crystal lite... think i will still splurge for a glass of champagne at midnight with my sweetie though ;) How will you ladies be spending the evening?

nuthinbutpink
December 31st, 2011, 09:12 AM
Happy New Year's to you too! We go to a family New Year's eve party that does a countdown at 9pm! They do serve alcohol though and there is a dance floor with a DJ. Fireworks after.

Be safe and all things good in 2012!

zanacal
December 31st, 2011, 11:12 AM
That sounds great NBP!

We'll be staying at home, eating a curry and doing the usual slobbing in front of the telly! DS1 wants to try and stay up until midnight (he reckons all night actually!) so perhaps we'll play a game or two :D I'll struggle to stay awake until midnight myself!

Here's to a BFP for you early in the new year Drowning in Boys!

Iris_star
January 2nd, 2012, 04:24 PM
hi hun happy new year to you all i really hope you get your pink BFP :) :)

i just stayed in with my lil family, we didnt do much but cuddled up watching movies xxxx