PDA

View Full Version : Percept test results say GIRL - sway success!

1moregirl
November 28th, 2018, 01:58 AM
Hi ladies. I am an older Mum at 47 years young but am 11 weeks pregnant with a sweet baby girl so my sway, though light sway, was a success and I'm thrilled to bits. Obviously more importantly though, baby's risks of the things they test for with the NIPTs were all low risk so that put the biggest smile on my face. I am still in shock but soooo excited to be expecting one final baby to complete our family, and a sweet baby girl.

Nell_
November 28th, 2018, 03:45 AM
Hi ladies. I am an older Mum at 47 years young but am 11 weeks pregnant with a sweet baby girl so my sway, though light sway, was a success and I'm thrilled to bits. Obviously more importantly though, baby's risks of the things they test for with the NIPTs were all low risk so that put the biggest smile on my face. I am still in shock but soooo excited to be expecting one final baby to complete our family, and a sweet baby girl.

Oh yay! Can u post your swayx

Kelbear
November 28th, 2018, 04:16 AM
Congratulations! So happy for you and glad all the test results came back low risk. Hoping you have a safe and happy rest of your pregnancy.

4blue2pink
November 28th, 2018, 06:08 AM
OMG yay!! Congratulations 1moregirl this is fantastic news!! :D i love seeing people get their happy ending on this site :DS: :DD: :DS: :DD: complete perfection :heart:

Throwaway_panther
November 28th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Omg congratulations! I've been so down in the dumps and barely on here anymore because of my own GD, but seeing your news actually makes me happy because I am so legitimately happy for you. So happy for a healthy baby, and better yet, your much wanted healthy baby girl!!

Here's to a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!

nuthinbutpink
November 28th, 2018, 07:03 AM
Amazing! Congrats!

squigglepink
November 28th, 2018, 09:04 AM
Just the BEST news! So so happy for you and your family. Congrats hun and well done for persevering and never giving up even when you thought your time was up! Thrilled to bits for you xx

Noemi2017
November 28th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Fantastic news, congrats:celebrate:

atomic sagebrush
November 28th, 2018, 02:09 PM
That is AMAZING!! So very happy for you!!

ruupau
November 28th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Congratulations, God is great, happy for you

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

LMSM
November 28th, 2018, 05:27 PM
OMG’ yippee !! Best news ever..congrats on your healthy, much desired baby girl!

TA Sait
November 29th, 2018, 04:07 AM
Congratulations...
Can you post your sway pls

dreamofdaughter
November 29th, 2018, 03:32 PM
YAY!!! So thrilled for you!

1moregirl
November 29th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Thankyou so much for your beautiful messages of congratulations. I have to give a special thanks to Atomic and so many others of you for all your advice and encouragement over the last 3-4 years because I certainly wouldn't be here now if it weren't for you. I had an appointment with my obstetrician just yesterday and, even though I was just a day over the 11 week mark, she managed to pick up our tiny baby girl's heartbeat via the doppler and I just couldn't erase the smiles and tears of joy. I also had our 3 other children with me and they were soooo excited and in awe. It was lovely. I just pray to God that the baby's health and mine continues throughout the rest of the pregnancy journey. Next up is the 12-13 week ultrasound that is booked for Monday week. I will post up my sway in the next day or so but I need to write everything down on paper first to make sure I remember every detail. Thanks again and sending baby dust to everyone still waiting. My advice - don't give up! Just try some different things to see what works for you, but not too many things at once. I was only taking a few supps, not a whole pile of them. xxoo

Mom25boys
December 1st, 2018, 07:56 PM
AHHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
First off, a healthy baby!!!!!
Second, a baby girl?????
Omg. Best news ever.

I'm so happy your sway worked. We are due a day apart. I won't know gender for a while, but I'm assuming boy. I'm really hoping for a healthy pregnancy. I've been so anxious. Although a girl would be a dream come true. Congrats!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1moregirl
December 2nd, 2018, 10:32 PM
AHHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
First off, a healthy baby!!!!!
Second, a baby girl?????
Omg. Best news ever.

I'm so happy your sway worked. We are due a day apart. I won't know gender for a while, but I'm assuming boy. I'm really hoping for a healthy pregnancy. I've been so anxious. Although a girl would be a dream come true. Congrats!!!

WOW Mom25boys that's amazing! Due a day apart? Haha! How have you been feeling? Have you had any nausea or vomiting? I've had it profusely since a few days before week 6 but am hoping it will ease off and disappear soon. I'll be 12 weeks the day after tomorrow. I already have a bit of a belly and normal pants feeling a bit tight and had long since gotten rid of all my maternity clothes so will have to get a few bits and pieces here and there. Can't afford to get a lot this close to Christmas. Will you be finding out your baby's gender at the 20 week ultrasound? I have got 13 week ultrasound in 6 days - soooo looking forward to it and just want to find out that the baby looks healthy and still has nice strong heartbeat. Hope you find out your getting your girl too. xx

Mom25boys
December 3rd, 2018, 02:18 PM
WOW Mom25boys that's amazing! Due a day apart? Haha! How have you been feeling? Have you had any nausea or vomiting? I've had it profusely since a few days before week 6 but am hoping it will ease off and disappear soon. I'll be 12 weeks the day after tomorrow. I already have a bit of a belly and normal pants feeling a bit tight and had long since gotten rid of all my maternity clothes so will have to get a few bits and pieces here and there. Can't afford to get a lot this close to Christmas. Will you be finding out your baby's gender at the 20 week ultrasound? I have got 13 week ultrasound in 6 days - soooo looking forward to it and just want to find out that the baby looks healthy and still has nice strong heartbeat. Hope you find out your getting your girl too. xx11 weeks 6 days today. I have an appt and I hope ultrasound, scheduled for the day I turn 13 weeks. I will definitely find out what I'm having at some point. I can spot a penis from a mile away. Thank G-d I have not had any symptoms... so it scares me because I keep thinking things arent ok. But at the same time I'm incredibly grateful. And then I think of all the ppl who have crazy nauseous pregnancies with girls and higher hormones. Not that any of that means anything... just I want to be hopeful but after 5 boys- why would it be any different... I'm finishing up progesterone now and skipping doses so I'm hoping everything stays ok. Kinda nervewracking to stop. Its so impressive you got your girl. Amazing.

1moregirl
December 13th, 2018, 04:33 AM
11 weeks 6 days today. I have an appt and I hope ultrasound, scheduled for the day I turn 13 weeks. I will definitely find out what I'm having at some point. I can spot a penis from a mile away. Thank G-d I have not had any symptoms... so it scares me because I keep thinking things arent ok. But at the same time I'm incredibly grateful. And then I think of all the ppl who have crazy nauseous pregnancies with girls and higher hormones. Not that any of that means anything... just I want to be hopeful but after 5 boys- why would it be any different... I'm finishing up progesterone now and skipping doses so I'm hoping everything stays ok. Kinda nervewracking to stop. Its so impressive you got your girl. Amazing.

Thankyou. I'm 13 weeks 1 day now and had my scan on Monday which was lovely and everything looking good. Baby girl waved at us and wriggled around heaps. I am still having nausea on and off each daybut taking it as a good sign that things are still ok. I am hoping it will go away completely very soon as with my other 3 pregnancies it went around this time and I could come off the medication. Tomorrow I have my first hospital booking appointment. I love apps with my ob and getting to hear bub's heartbeat via the doppler. Always brings tears of joy to my eyes. Just hope and pray that the pregnancy and baby continue to go well and that I will be holding her safely in my arms in about 25 weeks. Hope you find out you are having a girl too.