PDA

View Full Version : January 2012 2WW

Pages : [1] 2 3

Yuzu
January 1st, 2012, 12:38 AM
According to FF I'm 7dpo as of Jan 1, but I think I may be 8 or 9dpo. Having cramps, lots of creamy CM and I've been very, very tired lately.

Good luck to everyone this month. We need lots of BFPs!:baby:

sallygal
January 1st, 2012, 02:13 AM
HI, I'm 6dpo. I got a yeast infection at 4dpo, prob from all the ph changes. Have treated that now. Very tired today but have been busy. Other than that nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not very confident this month but will just have to wait and see.

:fx: for us all!!

Cinss
January 1st, 2012, 02:15 AM
Hi Yuzu, i am 8DPO today, according to FF, and i think FF is spot on. Yesterday i was cramping all day, slight annoying little pressure on my left side, and have also been tired the past couple of days, will be testing in 2 days woohoo, goodluck with your test too.

Cinss
January 1st, 2012, 02:15 AM
Hi Sallygal... Goodluck :fx:

rainbowflower
January 1st, 2012, 07:10 AM
I'm 6dpo today.... 6 days until test day if AF stays away that long! Eeeeeeee!! :D

xokatietatie
January 1st, 2012, 08:17 AM
I'm CD 25, just waiting for AF to get here in the next couple days!! Good luck to everyone.

fivebabies
January 1st, 2012, 11:28 AM
Brought my post over from the Dec thread:

Sounds like there are a few of us within a couple of days of eachother! When do you Gals plan on testing??? FX!

I'm 8dpo now. Don't know when to test. AF is due Wed/Thursday. I wish I could say I had symptoms but I've felt pregnant since May (I swear I'm having a hysterical pregnany) so I forget what "normal" feels like. lol

We've tried (lightly and usual last minute decision) at least every other month since spring so I HIGHLY doubt it worked this time either.

I don't want to test too early so I'll probably wait until Thursday if AF has shown up.

Good luck to everyone!

fivebabies
January 1st, 2012, 11:29 AM
Katietatie~ You're boys are soooo cute! Love having three. :) What day is AF due? FX for you!

Yuzu
January 1st, 2012, 11:59 AM
Cinss~good luck with the testing. It's so hard to wait, isn't it?

Sallygal~When do you think you're going to test?

sallygal
January 1st, 2012, 06:21 PM
Hi Yazu, I'm 7dpo tpday so might try in 4days but then will prob just give it a couple more days to do another and then just wait for AF. My last 2 attempts failed so am really just thinking it didn't work this month, even though we DTD on O day this time unlike the last 2 attempts. I am just thinking that my PH was maybe too low and combined with abstaining I am thinking nothing could survive that!! I will be starting a new game plan for next month when I get my BFN. I am not getting my hopes up at all this time. It is so strange as I got pg straight away with both DS's, so was really floored the last 2 bfn's. Have started to get used to it though!

Fivebabies- We are all so close in our cycles!! It is great having each other to wait with!!!

Cinss- Those symptoms sound promising! Esp the pressure on one side. Hoping for you!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!:cheerteam:

xokatietatie
January 1st, 2012, 06:29 PM
Katietatie~ You're boys are soooo cute! Love having three. :) What day is AF due? FX for you!

Thank you! They're a lot of fun. :)

AF should be here tomorrow, but it could come as late as Thursday. I wish time would speed up because I am SO READY to be pregnant again.

auroara78
January 1st, 2012, 06:48 PM
I'm 6 or 7 dpo, (if O even happened, not sure it did), but really don't think it happened, so I am very calm now and sure AF will arrive on the 10th, so I'm not gonna test unless AF is one day late.

Good luck ladies!!!

drowning in boys
January 1st, 2012, 06:48 PM
hmm well I am 9dpo- AF isnt due till the 7th, and I was planning on testing tomorrow... but ive been feeling crappy with some spotting since this morning and so I dont know what to think of my jacked up body :confused:

fivebabies
January 1st, 2012, 06:54 PM
Sallygal~ When are you going to test? I know i want it to be Thursday or later! I hate waiting. :(

fivebabies
January 1st, 2012, 06:56 PM
Thank you! They're a lot of fun. :)

AF should be here tomorrow, but it could come as late as Thursday. I wish time would speed up because I am SO READY to be pregnant again.

Ah! Are you going to test tomorrow then?? How many kids do you want?

xokatietatie
January 1st, 2012, 07:02 PM
Ah! Are you going to test tomorrow then?? How many kids do you want?

No, I know AF is coming... My 2WW won't be until the end of January. We're officially trying this month though, which is exciting. This will be our fourth and final baby.

sallygal
January 1st, 2012, 07:21 PM
Sallygal~ When are you going to test? I know i want it to be Thursday or later! I hate waiting. :(

I'll do an early one Friday morning but then will probably wait until Sunday or Monday morning. AF due around Monday if my calculations are right. I know I hate waiting too!!!!!! Not any symptoms, but prob shouldn't really be any yet anyway. Just don't feel like it worked though :( So are you going to do your first test on Thursday??

sallygal
January 1st, 2012, 07:23 PM
hmm well I am 9dpo- AF isnt due till the 7th, and I was planning on testing tomorrow... but ive been feeling crappy with some spotting since this morning and so I dont know what to think of my jacked up body :confused:

Implantation happening maybe? Am hoping for you. Good luck!!

sallygal
January 1st, 2012, 07:24 PM
I'm 6 or 7 dpo, (if O even happened, not sure it did), but really don't think it happened, so I am very calm now and sure AF will arrive on the 10th, so I'm not gonna test unless AF is one day late.

Good luck ladies!!!

I am pretty convinced AF will arrive at the end too so feeling a lot more calm than the last 2 mths. Still hate waiting! How long have you been TTC?

fivebabies
January 1st, 2012, 08:25 PM
I'll do an early one Friday morning but then will probably wait until Sunday or Monday morning. AF due around Monday if my calculations are right. I know I hate waiting too!!!!!! Not any symptoms, but prob shouldn't really be any yet anyway. Just don't feel like it worked though :( So are you going to do your first test on Thursday??

Yeah I'll test Thursday. That's when AF would be officially late. :)

fivebabies
January 1st, 2012, 08:27 PM
No, I know AF is coming... My 2WW won't be until the end of January. We're officially trying this month though, which is exciting. This will be our fourth and final baby.

Very exciting! FX you get your girl! :) Sometimes I hear of ladies that swear that AF is coming and then go onto to miss it and end up pregnant! You never know! ;)

drowning in boys
January 1st, 2012, 08:40 PM
Implantation happening maybe? Am hoping for you. Good luck!!

thanks for the good luck Sally :) it was just a little bit this morning, never kicked up to anything constant so I dont think it is AF, but I could be wrong, who knows. I just had my mirena out dec 9 so my poor bodys probably still pretty confused. I know I O'd on the 23rd, but theres no telling what my hormones have been doing since then. I just know for the last week i have been completely exhausted and hungry beyond belief!

Wish my body would hurry and make up its mind so I can either be preggo, or start my cycle over fresh :)

sweetsister
January 2nd, 2012, 02:14 AM
Hi girlies ,back in the wait again i ve been trying every second day this time and just finished finally!I have different ovulation tests this time and they have been showing a faint line and stronger line every day now since we started ,so i have no idea when i ovulated this cycle?But Af is due on the 11 so ill go by that so ill be doing a FR on the 5th!Although i have cheated the 2 days of xmas and 2 days newyears so not too confident ive been in girl territory ,now just hoping for a BFP at this point and to be able to eat again!!!:) Good luck to all !!!

Cinss
January 2nd, 2012, 03:04 AM
Goodluck to everyone testing soon!!! I really hope i am pg because today i was SO moody, my poor DP and DD coped it :(

rainbowflower
January 2nd, 2012, 08:24 AM
do you ever wonder if, even though we're naturally getting our hopes up, that we might not even have caught the egg and be wasting all our energy SS and hopes and prayers during the 2ww?

wish we could see what's happening inside each cycle!

lemon2012
January 2nd, 2012, 08:29 AM
Hey girls......well, today is the last day before AF is due.
I am cd 13 or 14.
I have sore boobs and my temp is 98.8 today.
I feel like this is the month....but, not so confident I swayed at all.

Good luck everyone!

Sweet sister.,....good to see you again!

rainbowflower
January 2nd, 2012, 09:16 AM
good luck Lemon! when are you testing?

xokatietatie
January 2nd, 2012, 09:23 AM
Very exciting! FX you get your girl! :) Sometimes I hear of ladies that swear that AF is coming and then go onto to miss it and end up pregnant! You never know! ;)

Wouldn't that be something?! I'm still a little crampy, but not AF yet. I'll test if it isn't here by Thursday.

Out of the Blue
January 2nd, 2012, 10:35 AM
Hey girls......well, today is the last day before AF is due.
I am cd 13 or 14.
I have sore boobs and my temp is 98.8 today.
I feel like this is the month....but, not so confident I swayed at all.

TAKE A TEST!!! OMG...I can't wait!!! :cheer:

Bumblebee
January 2nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Hi Ladies may I join you all in the 2ww I ovulated 31st/1st of jan so just started the wait :) still got a long way to go, how is everyone doing?

purplepoet20
January 2nd, 2012, 11:50 AM
I am CD 11 and waiting to O anyday... cramps started last night and are getting stronger normal for me.

drowning in boys
January 2nd, 2012, 12:20 PM
do you ever wonder if, even though we're naturally getting our hopes up, that we might not even have caught the egg and be wasting all our energy SS and hopes and prayers during the 2ww?

wish we could see what's happening inside each cycle!

I think that every other thought in my head! its just feeling so very unlikely. I am so afraid that being older and having been on BC for so much longer this time has screwed me up and that I wont be able to have another one. I am just 10 dpo today... and with my other 2 I didnt get a bfp until AF had been missed (didnt even know or think to test lol)... so i suppose its still possible I just was kinda hoping maybe I might get an earlier sign... i wanted to get smashed on new years SOOO BAD but the whole maybe-baby thing kept me sippin on juice all night... wish i couldve just seen inside there to know if its really gonna happen or not so i know whether to waste my night or not!

and seriously, i think i need an intervention. Hi my name is Jennifer, and I am a POAS addict.

drowning in boys
January 2nd, 2012, 12:22 PM
Hi Ladies may I join you all in the 2ww I ovulated 31st/1st of jan so just started the wait :) still got a long way to go, how is everyone doing?

welcome and good luck! I will HAPPILY send you every bit of my blue baby dust! its free to a good home! lol

lemon2012
January 2nd, 2012, 12:33 PM
TAKE A TEST!!! OMG...I can't wait!!! :cheer:

Thanks ootb...do you think I can use an OPK instead?
I have no preg test.....and if I am not there is a glass of wine with my name on it:)

I have sore bbs, cramping, irritable...sounds like PMS to me...:(

Out of the Blue
January 2nd, 2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks ootb...do you think I can use an OPK instead?
I have no preg test.....and if I am not there is a glass of wine with my name on it:)

I have sore bbs, cramping, irritable...sounds like PMS to me...:(

You could try an OPK but chances are that it would not tell you anything at this time. When I used one (after my last BFP), it took awhile for it to work. I would hate for you to be down and thinking you're not preg b/c the OPK was neg. If you can't get a test, just hang on until you can get one. I'm sending you silent BFP VIBES online, lol! ;)

Out of the Blue
January 2nd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Mocha, Sending you TONS of BFP vibes too...:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lemon2012
January 2nd, 2012, 12:49 PM
THANKS OOTB!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just assume if I do not get AF tomorrow I am pg....I figure it is a safe bet. Or, at least no AF by the 4th.

lemon2012
January 2nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
ootb, does the OPK have to be darker? Just like with a positive Opk?
I bought a test but it is sooo cheap and says it will start working on first day of missed period..that is not until tomorrow so I don't want to waste it!

Bumblebee
January 2nd, 2012, 04:20 PM
so did anyone feel any dull pains in their tummy after dtd in the next few days after it?

Bumblebee
January 2nd, 2012, 04:21 PM
welcome and good luck! I will HAPPILY send you every bit of my blue baby dust! its free to a good home! lol

thankyou I really need it, I have 2 wonderful girls and would love a son to complete the family :)

Iris_star
January 2nd, 2012, 04:22 PM
sending loads of babydust to you all, those of you ttc boy sending loads of blue dust from here xxxxxx

fivebabies
January 2nd, 2012, 04:30 PM
Lemon~ Yay! So exciting! Take that test! :) dying to know.

Woo hoo, a few more gals joining in! FX fror everyone!

I'm 9dpo and have sworn to not test until 12 dpo....so Thursday?

DH had a dream that I showed him a + hpt and woke up and asked me if I did because it was THAT real...later in the dream I had twin boys. :omg:

Tink18
January 2nd, 2012, 05:50 PM
Happy New year ladies! Sounds like there are a lot of you testing this week!! Can't wait to hear! Hopefully we can start the new year off with LOTS of BFP's!!! Sending baby dust to all!! XOXO

lemon2012
January 2nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
so did anyone feel any dull pains in their tummy after dtd in the next few days after it?

Bumble...are you talking about rephresh?
YES I did. And after replens as well. In fact, I thought I had a UTI...lol!

lemon2012
January 2nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
Hey Tink!
Thanks for the like:)
Yeah for your boy!!!!!!

Bumblebee
January 2nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
Bumble...are you talking about rephresh?
YES I did. And after replens as well. In fact, I thought I had a UTI...lol!

oh whats rephresh? I used preseed when my hubby and I did the DTD. But after we finished the whole DTD for ovulation (we did it twice when I had my +opk) I have been getting a dull ache in my lower tummy since I dunno whether thats conception and pregnancy getting under way or something else maybe? it could even be UTI I suppose because my urine has been cloudy today plus I got lower back ache too

lemon2012
January 2nd, 2012, 06:53 PM
Hmm, if you are not sticking it up there...sorry for that phrase, then I assume it is some other reason. I would trust your body and see what happens.
It does not sound like a UTI, but it could be some other normal pains but are emphasized bc you are thinking about them..? Or, maybe you can test sooner?????

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Cinss
January 2nd, 2012, 09:04 PM

Hi Bumblebee, yep i totally had weird feelings in that area after O, and at 7DPO it was the worst, like an annoying pressure on one side.

I am 10DPO today and got a BFN on ebay cheapie, will test again in 2 days.

Good luck to everyone for sticky sticky sticky beans. xxx

kaseybaby
January 3rd, 2012, 12:28 AM
Hi ladies! i am either 6 dpo or 7 dpo. I have had sore boobs since 2 dpo, have creamy CM, and am crampy. Today my temp dropped to 97.9, so i am pretty sure it didn't take this month. I am so tired of seeing BFN.

sallygal
January 3rd, 2012, 02:20 AM
Hi ladies! i am either 6 dpo or 7 dpo. I have had sore boobs since 2 dpo, have creamy CM, and am crampy. Today my temp dropped to 97.9, so i am pretty sure it didn't take this month. I am so tired of seeing BFN.

They could be pg symptoms still... especially crampy at this time as could be implantation. Fingers crossed for you!

I am 8 dpo and started getting crampy, picnhing sort of feeling. Also lots of creamy CM. I'm not very positive this time either :sad: and will be changing the plan if another BFN! Sucks how you have to wait so long to find out.

rainbowflower
January 3rd, 2012, 02:26 AM
morning everyone

my chart has given me a very teasing high temp this morning... I did have a disturbed nights sleep, but normally that doesn't affect my temp so drastically, so not sure what's going on!

Bumblebee
January 3rd, 2012, 08:24 AM
Hmm, if you are not sticking it up there...sorry for that phrase, then I assume it is some other reason. I would trust your body and see what happens.
It does not sound like a UTI, but it could be some other normal pains but are emphasized bc you are thinking about them..? Or, maybe you can test sooner?????

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hi ladies woke up this morning and its defo a UTI god the pain....does anyone know what I can take for it? am drinking lots of water but not sure what I can take to relieve it.

sallygal
January 3rd, 2012, 08:40 AM
Hi ladies woke up this morning and its defo a UTI god the pain....does anyone know what I can take for it? am drinking lots of water but not sure what I can take to relieve it.

You can take ural. It's a powder you put into water to neutralize the acids in your urine. Also cranberry juice is meant to be good. Drink lots of water! But go see a doctor if it gets worse though. Good luck!

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 08:57 AM
Hey ladies! I'm 10dpo today, and this is what my FRER looked like:

Obviously it's very, very faint, so I'm staying cautious...but I'm really hoping this is it!

For the past few days I've had terrible af-type cramps mixed with sharp pains - both on my sides and in the centre of my abdomen. Yesterday I had some nausea, but thought maybe it was just because I'd gone from holiday cheating back to LE diet starvation cold turkey. I've also been terribly constipated all week, but again, I thought it could just be due to all the travel we've been doing this week. My boobs have been not quite sore, but sensitive. I'm very aware of them and when DH tried to cop a feel yesterday I found myself slapping him away - I always get like this when I'm pregnant or nursing (much to his chagrin) - my boobs belong to the baby now, not him! :bigsmile:

Jamie86
January 3rd, 2012, 09:07 AM
I know I responded on the other thread but I'm so hopeful and excited I definitely think its positive I've never seen personally an evap appear in the time limit on a FRER. Also it's fairly noticeable to me super light is when you have to tilt the screen and edit to really see it and I see that clear as day!!

Out of the Blue
January 3rd, 2012, 09:09 AM
MJ, THAT'S A BFP!!!!!
:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celeb rate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:: celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebr ate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::c elebrate::celebrate:

:HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::H H::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH: :HH:

:babygirl::awe::babygirl::awe::babygirl::awe::baby girl::awe::babygirl::awe::babygirl::awe::babygirl:

:HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::H H::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH::HH: :HH:

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celeb rate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:: celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebr ate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::c elebrate::celebrate:

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 09:16 AM
I love you ladies - you know how to make a girl feel good! :HH:

DoulaMama
January 3rd, 2012, 09:49 AM
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Just popped on and this was the first thread I read! I'm so freaking thrilled for you, MJ!!!!! I'm so feeling PINK for you, Hun!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! When would baby be due? I just can't stop grinning :bigsmile: :cheerteam: YIPPPPEEEE!!!!!!

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks, DM :HH:. I really hope this is it. My due date would be September 15th. It seems to me like a lovely time to have a baby. The heat of summer will be gone, but it won't be cold yet. My big boys will be settled into Grade 1 (full time school, YAY!) and ds3 will be in preschool. I might even splurge and put him in 3 mornings a week so I'll have quiet time with the baby.

begonia
January 3rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
MOCHA!!!! That is fab! I am super happy for you :) And ITA; September is a great time for a baby! Hooray!!!

Kitten
January 3rd, 2012, 10:22 AM
Mocha - I posted in another thread, but I think it bears repeating - CONGRATS!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!

auroara78
January 3rd, 2012, 10:58 AM
Lemon, I really feel u are preggers!!

Did you test today? Go out and buy yourself a first response! :) Or a good one...OPKs cant used as preg tests until the preg is established somewhat, it's because OPKs test for a higher amount of hormone, so they could give you a false negative!

I am symptomless in my 2WW which is kind of disturbing to me because with my two previous pregnancies I had no symptoms and tested late because I didn't feel any different, except my moods were even-keeled. Well, I've been moody, and grumpy, etc, but my boobs don't hurt and besides grumpy moods, I feel fine. Still, I am so sure of AF coming to greet me in another week. Oh, and my CM is like non existent

purplepoet20
January 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Mocha - That test is looking good!

zanacal
January 3rd, 2012, 11:07 AM
MOCHA!!!!! I seriously have tears in my eyes seeing that, you so deserve that BFP! YAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Congratulations!

purplepoet20
January 3rd, 2012, 11:15 AM
So my monitor said I O'ed yesterday... and other signs said I did too. I had cramps for about 40hrs really bad strong ones. Normally my cramps are mild and last about 4hrs so I wonder if it was from taking soy.

I don't feel so good about my plan since I had to change so much just to have a chance to get pregnant... I ate 2 large meals a day and held off until after 10am to eat, I did have a lot of sugar up until CD5 but currently splenda, I only used rephresh once after AF, I am currently taking vegan prenatals, 25,000mg cranberry, zyrtec, benidryl, extra FA, and tons of b6. I took soy isoflavones for 5 days. I really wanted to do more but I didn't want to lower my chances anymore.

So 1DPO... I have a few cheapies for 6-8dpo, 10-12dpo, and a FRER for when AF is due around the 18th.

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
Good luck, PP - I REALLY hope this is your month :HH:.

ladybug
January 3rd, 2012, 12:40 PM
Yay Mocha!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! A perfect way to kick off 2012. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!

Yuzu
January 3rd, 2012, 12:44 PM
Mocha, I'm doing a happy dance for you! Congratulations!:running:

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Thanks, Yuzu! I hope you'll join me on the other side very, very soon with a STICKY pink bean :HH:.

sweetsister
January 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM
OOOh so happy for you Mocha !!Congrats xxoo:running:
Lemon fx for you af stays away today:)
Im trying not to obsess about symptoms this time as ive been soo wrong the last cycle but this time i feel only butterfly twitches and tired so really could go both ways i had more symtoms on my BFN cycles! So i will be testing with a FR test in 2 more days i cant wait until this 2ww is over it goes so slow :(
Hoping for some more BFP soo exciting !!!!I will be stalking this thread now everyday :cheerteam:

lemon2012
January 3rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
Hi Girls!

I have not tested...sorry, I will!
I just know right now I am pregnant. So, with one test I just want to save it.
I have no sign of AF AT ALL! I usually get pink tinges 2 days before. I have super sore bbs, cramping, burning and aching in my ovaries and I am a bit nauseous.
I am nervous but just trying not to think.
Kids are playing playdough and moondough and the decorations are coming down. I am a basket case...what if next year???? Oh please be healthy and a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! agggghhh!
I think my due date is the 11th of September.
It is good bc we have all summer and then DS1 is in grade 1 and DS2 (trying not to cry) will be in JK!!! It is every other day so I will be able to drop off, pick up, etc!! woohooo to that!

sweet sister...how did your attempts end up?

Did anyone use a lot of rephresh? I am still trying to figure it out...I know I used 1 tube a week before o but I think after that it was a tiny teeny amount and then I think I ended up just squeezing the tube.,you never know with that stuff. I figured rephresh would mean no pg. Weird!

I forget what this feels like!!!!!!
It is crazy.

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
I said it in a PM, but I'll say it again. You're sooooo preggo, girl! Just take that test!

Jamie86
January 3rd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Lemon I used a whole tube of rephresh a few hours before our 0-1 attempt. We had attempts 0-3,0-1 and O. That was the one thing that kept me thinking I might not be pregnant even though I felt it but I most definitely am and my EDD is 9/10 do we would be super close!

Bumblebee
January 3rd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Congrats on your BFP Mocha!:hug2:

Cinss
January 3rd, 2012, 03:47 PM
Yay Mocha... you must be thrilled! GL GL GL GL hope this is your HH DG :)

Cinss
January 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Lemon GL GL GL GL GL, I think it is wonderful if YOU know before the test tells you :)

lemon2012
January 3rd, 2012, 05:48 PM
HI,
Totally felt pg until this afternoon. So many emotions were running around my head.
BFN!

xokatietatie
January 3rd, 2012, 05:49 PM
Oh no, Lemon!!! I'm so sorry to hear that.

toomanyboys
January 3rd, 2012, 05:56 PM
you and me axactly the same!!!!wohoo i couldnt be patient and just out of curiosity tested yeterday...lol...2dpo..of course there was nothing there....

hope we can celbrate together....bumblebee

fivebabies
January 3rd, 2012, 06:15 PM
Mocha~ CONGRATS!!!!!!

Lemon~ That doesn't mean anything yet! Wait a couple more days! :)

lemon2012
January 3rd, 2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks 5 babies.
I totally felt pg until this afternoon.
Bad burning in my ovaries and my breasts are no longer tender,..totally irritable and sore back.
I had some cm, no pink...but I just know my body...maybe it did not take:(
I am soooo sad.
This is it, if I do not get pregnant in Jan...can't even think about it.

ladybug
January 3rd, 2012, 06:25 PM
So sorry Lemon....Hopefully AF stays aways and you get that BFP soon!!!!

I am officially 1dpo....I will not test early this month because I was so disappointed last month with a chemical....The worst part if all this is that even tho I get +opk and other O signs, there is no way to know for sure if I actually ovulated because I only have 1 tube...I am just going with the flow...It WILL happen one day!!!
Goodluck ladies!!!

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 06:57 PM
lemon - go out and get yourself a FRER and test again. I think you told me before you bought the cheapest test in the store? You're also not 100% sure of your O date, right? So you could be less far along than you think?

sallygal
January 3rd, 2012, 07:15 PM
Mochagirl- COngrats!!! You have been so good at the diet so bet you are glad to be done with that!!!! Very happy for you!

Lemon- There is still time so don't count it out yet. Good luck!!

Good luck for everyone else left!! :fx:

lemon2012
January 3rd, 2012, 07:21 PM
MJ- it is rexall brand...pretty sure I am out.
Devastated but out.
The diet was gone by 3 dpo and not even close to being on track...so that is out!
I have cramping, sore back and totally feel like AF will show up any second. I was so convinced...I wonder if it was chemical?
Ladybug, maybe you can help?
I think that is why I was hesistant to test...this feels horrible!
At least if I were pg all I would have to worry about is gender...big deal at the end of the day!
Do you mean First response? FRER mj?
Maybe if no af tomorrow....as of yet, no spotting...but I am sad nevertheless!
Next month no diet, no rephresh....any other sway items that will still get me pregnant??????
My o date was pretty sure.....cd 14 over night into 15. I feel it every month and I am never wrong with exactly what date I am due. I think maybe I was pg and the bean did not stick. Either way, a pg test would show up!
ladybug....that is a surefire way to get pg with a girl:)

Thanks everyone!

lemon2012
January 3rd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks Sallygal!

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 07:47 PM
Yes, lemon - I mean the First Response Early Result - in my opinion, the best test out there, and the one on which I've always gotten my first BFP in every pregnancy. It's still possible you had a late implanter and that's why you don't have a BFP yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :fx:

lemon2012
January 3rd, 2012, 08:00 PM
For real?????
Seriously, I just drank a glass of wine!!!!!!!!
I know with DS1 I was 11 dpo and it was obvious.
How would I know when I implanted?

Oh, I guess I will keep checking in the bathroom! Looking for af:(

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 09:21 PM
It's definitely possible. There's no way for sure to know when you implanted. Do you temp? Sometimes you can see an implantation dip in your temperatures.

And don't worry about your glass of wine - I'm sure one glass of wine won't hurt anything.

Keep us updated!

drowning in boys
January 3rd, 2012, 09:51 PM
For real?????
Seriously, I just drank a glass of wine!!!!!!!!
I know with DS1 I was 11 dpo and it was obvious.
How would I know when I implanted?

Oh, I guess I will keep checking in the bathroom! Looking for af:(

I have always had really obvious implantation spotting, its always really dark, only a dab, and they're always late implanters. I just got that spot on 1/1/12 at 9dpo, so i know ive got till probably friday before it will show on a HPT... and I had a glass of wine on new years, im sure it will all be okay! With my older ones im kinda ashamed to admit i drank ALOT with the hubby, we went out bar hopping like kids lol.. and they turned out ok by the grace of god, so I know a drink or 2 isnt gonna fry your eggie lol.. Praying AF stays away for us all!

Tink18
January 3rd, 2012, 10:14 PM
You can take ural. It's a powder you put into water to neutralize the acids in your urine. Also cranberry juice is meant to be good. Drink lots of water! But go see a doctor if it gets worse though. Good luck!

Mocha this was me at 9DPO, they got darker everyday. My 3rd day it was as dark as the control line! SO YAY!! CONGRATS!

Mochagirl
January 3rd, 2012, 10:21 PM
Thanks, Tink. I bought some digis today so I can hopefully see that beautiful word 'pregnant' soon!

Cinss
January 3rd, 2012, 11:08 PM
Lemon - Your not out till your out. I also feel like AF is looming, but i am still crossing my fingers.

kaseybaby
January 3rd, 2012, 11:35 PM
Congrats Mocha!!! So exciting and what a great way to start off the new year!

Lemon, I am sorry you don't have your BFP, but don't give up hope yet. Now I just have to tell myself the same thing because I am pretty convinced I am out this month too.

rainbowflower
January 4th, 2012, 04:39 AM
hope you see the word "Pregnant" Mocha! I love seeing that :)

anyone else testing on Sat?

I don't actually feel pregnant, not had any signs of it - no symptoms, no implantation dip, no spotting, no twinges... *sigh* :(

Mochagirl
January 4th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Hey ladies - if it makes any of those still waiting feel better, I still feel like af is about to arrive any minute too. If I hadn't gotten that BFP, I'd think I was out this month. Good luck to all of you! :luck:

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Hey girls, So I'm 9dpo and used an OPK just for fun really and there was a very faint line. Has anyone found this to work as a HPT? I do have some HPT's but was trying to wait closer to due date of AF. Have been getting some cramping, twinges and like a 'hot' feeling.
HOWEVER I am still not confident really. I was so so positive that I was pg the last time and then AF showed up!!!
Sometimes I think we pay so much attention in the 2ww that we are picking up on every little feeling and think it's a symptom! :think:
Anyway, that faint line probably means nothing and I'm not getting my hopes up on it at all. Have been really patient so far but just want the 2ww to be over now!!!

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Hey ladies - if it makes any of those still waiting feel better, I still feel like af is about to arrive any minute too. If I hadn't gotten that BFP, I'd think I was out this month. Good luck to all of you! :luck:

Have you been doing tests each day mocha and getting darker? How exciting!! How long have you been TTC?

rainbowflower
January 4th, 2012, 07:36 AM
sally that sounds like just LH to me :( you always have a small amount of that in your body at all times...
I think we symptom-spot a lot too, too much for our own goods!

Mochagirl
January 4th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Today's test was definitely way darker than yesterday's. I have some digis, and I'm debating whether to use one today or wait until tomorrow.

I started swaying back in May, got pregnant in September, then lost my precious baby at 11 weeks. This is only my second time trying after my m/c (and there was only one af between now and then).

Mochagirl
January 4th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Oh, and here's some info on using an OPK as an HPT:

Pee On A Stick ~ OPK's as HPT's (http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html)

Mochagirl
January 4th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Don't give up hope, ladies! I expect a flurry of BFPs in the next few days :luck:

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Today's test was definitely way darker than yesterday's. I have some digis, and I'm debating whether to use one today or wait until tomorrow.

I started swaying back in May, got pregnant in September, then lost my precious baby at 11 weeks. This is only my second time trying after my m/c (and there was only one af between now and then).

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, must have been awful for you. But wonderful that you have had a BFP so soon. Maybe wait one more day to be safe and then you haven't wasted it... easier said than done though hey!

love being a mummy
January 4th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Hey ladies! I'm 10dpo today, and this is what my FRER looked like:

Obviously it's very, very faint, so I'm staying cautious...but I'm really hoping this is it!

For the past few days I've had terrible af-type cramps mixed with sharp pains - both on my sides and in the centre of my abdomen. Yesterday I had some nausea, but thought maybe it was just because I'd gone from holiday cheating back to LE diet starvation cold turkey. I've also been terribly constipated all week, but again, I thought it could just be due to all the travel we've been doing this week. My boobs have been not quite sore, but sensitive. I'm very aware of them and when DH tried to cop a feel yesterday I found myself slapping him away - I always get like this when I'm pregnant or nursing (much to his chagrin) - my boobs belong to the baby now, not him! :bigsmile:

Looks BFP :) congrats

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 07:46 AM
sally that sounds like just LH to me :( you always have a small amount of that in your body at all times...
I think we symptom-spot a lot too, too much for our own goods!

Very true!! Women!! Can you imagine men having a forum like this and discussing everything that happens with their body?! LOL, we are a crazy species!!! I will just take that OPK to mean nothing. Thinking AF will turn up in 4 or 5 days. :worry:

Mochagirl
January 4th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I caved and took one of the digis:

I guess it's official now. Stick, baby stick!

purplepoet20
January 4th, 2012, 09:39 AM
2dpo and I feel really cold all over. My stomach feels like it has ice in it and has been like that all night. The rest of my body is freezing but that is because it is really windy outside. My hubby says I have been lazy the last few days. I haven't had the energy to do anything. I am not hungry until after I eat a meal and then I feel like I am starving to death.

purplepoet20
January 4th, 2012, 09:39 AM
WOOHOO Mocha!!!

ladybug
January 4th, 2012, 10:47 AM
2dpo and I feel really cold all over. My stomach feels like it has ice in it and has been like that all night. The rest of my body is freezing but that is because it is really windy outside. My hubby says I have been lazy the last few days. I haven't had the energy to do anything. I am not hungry until after I eat a meal and then I feel like I am starving to death.

We are cycle buddies :)...... I am 2 dpo and nothing is different except my oldest has strep throat and I am beat out taking care of both boys. Good luck!

zanacal
January 4th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Yay Mocha!

I'm sorry Lemon, like the others I'm crossing my fingers that you're not out.

I had no idea you'd just had a chemical ladybug, that's really crappy. {hugs}

sweetsister
January 4th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Hi Girls!

sweet sister...how did your attempts end up?

Did anyone use a lot of rephresh? I am still trying to figure it out...I know I used 1 tube a week before o but I think after that it was a tiny teeny amount and then I think I ended up just squeezing the tube.,you never know with that stuff. I figured rephresh would mean no pg. Weird!

I forget what this feels like!!!!!!
It is crazy.

Hi Lemon hope your still in ,not over till the ugly lady shows:)
My attempts were starting right after af left and every second day and dh released the off day so freq release ,until our last attempt was cd17 so we did 7 attempts all together ,except we missed a day because we were arguing!?!!?? so dtd after 3 days,so that was probably the day i ovulated my luck!I have no idea if or what day i ovulated though cause i bought new internet cheapie tests and they have showed the same line this whole time?
And i did a FRER test today but i have no idea how many Dpo i am im thinking i am 6 days?Any ways it was neg so im waiting until sat now!!

lemon2012
January 4th, 2012, 04:40 PM
WOW, Mocha....that is fabulous!
You worked hard....good work!
You need to post a sway write up!

Sweet sister....7 attempts..something has to take:)
Did you have any signs or symptoms of o?

I am just waiting for the real AF to show up and make me sad:(
I guess the rephresh was the culprit? I am mad bc I totally blew the diet!

Does anyone know, if AF is late and my lutueal phase should always be the same...did something try to happen???

Mochagirl
January 4th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Does anyone know, if AF is late and my lutueal phase should always be the same...did something try to happen???

I suppose that could be possible, but I don't really know how these things work. Sorry af is making you wait around :HH:. Out of curiosity, have you taken anymore tests? Just asking because I feel like af could arrive any moment too (cramps, moodiness, etc), but I still got my BFP....

Cinss
January 4th, 2012, 05:10 PM
12DPO - BFN - still crossing fingers

Mochagirl
January 4th, 2012, 05:14 PM
I have my fingers crossed for you too, cinss! :HH:

Yuzu
January 4th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Mocha~those tests are gorgeous!
Lemon~You're not out until AF shows her wicked old head.
Cinss~I got a BFN this morning too. I'm 10dpo. We still have a little time, right?

kaseybaby
January 4th, 2012, 05:36 PM
hope you see the word "Pregnant" Mocha! I love seeing that :)

anyone else testing on Sat?

I don't actually feel pregnant, not had any signs of it - no symptoms, no implantation dip, no spotting, no twinges... *sigh* :(

I am testing Saturday Rainbow, that is, if I can hold out that long. It is my DS second birthday, so maybe I will get some luck, but I am pretty sure i am out. I just feel AF coming. Sigh.

kaseybaby
January 4th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Fingers crossed criss! I didn't get a positive with DS until 13 dpo.

lemon2012
January 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I suppose that could be possible, but I don't really know how these things work. Sorry af is making you wait around :HH:. Out of curiosity, have you taken anymore tests? Just asking because I feel like af could arrive any moment too (cramps, moodiness, etc), but I still got my BFP....

I started to think I might still be in.......nope.
I hate AF and I want to cry but I can't. The boys already notice when mommy and daddy start talking in code!
Poor DH, I taught him the lingo...!

I have to stop swaying....or I have to loosen it up and tighten up the other things that will still get me pregnant!

How much vitex should I take? My capsules are only 80 mg.

Now I have to leave this thread...wah!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I started to think I might still be in.......nope.
I hate AF and I want to cry but I can't. The boys already notice when mommy and daddy start talking in code!
Poor DH, I taught him the lingo...!

I have to stop swaying....or I have to loosen it up and tighten up the other things that will still get me pregnant!

How much vitex should I take? My capsules are only 80 mg.

Now I have to leave this thread...wah!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Oh I'm so sorry lemon! That sucks!! Just look forward to your next attempt now... hope it happens next time!

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM

Fingers crossed too!

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 07:00 PM

YAY mocha!!!! Great pictures... congrats. Hoping it sticks for you. :)

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Thought I would update. Dtd (just for fun, LOL!) last night and I had a tiny amount if spotting right after... thought that was strange as have never had that!

So 10 dpo I decided to do an early test this morning ... There was a VERY VERY VERY faint second line. DH could only just see it! IT did come up in the time frame but I am not convinced, maybe just an evap line??

I am totally not convinced this is anything so am not getting my hopes up at all. Just can't stop thinking it would be such a relief if it is as am SO over swaying!!!!!!!! Might do another early one tomorrow, or maybe wait a few more days if I can. Waiting, waiting! :worry:

Mochagirl
January 4th, 2012, 07:13 PM
That's so exciting, sallygal!!! Test again with FMU tomorrow!!!

Bumblebee
January 4th, 2012, 07:33 PM
good luck to all those waiting to test! I wish the days would go faster!

Bumblebee
January 4th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Hey ladies it turns out I have UTI and the doctor has given me antibiotics for the next 7 days, still having sore pain today am hoping the amoxycillin will kick in tomorrow so I can have complete relief, but I reckon I will end up with thrush anyway so prolly got a long way to go until I feel myself again :( its hard to self assess if I got any pregnancy symptoms.

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Hey ladies it turns out I have UTI and the doctor has given me antibiotics for the next 7 days, still having sore pain today am hoping the amoxycillin will kick in tomorrow so I can have complete relief, but I reckon I will end up with thrush anyway so prolly got a long way to go until I feel myself again :( its hard to self assess if I got any pregnancy symptoms.

Oh no poor thing, good you are on ab's though! Are you taking probiotics while on ab's? May help to stop thrush!! I've just had that and not fun!

rainbowflower
January 5th, 2012, 02:48 AM
congrats Sally! :)

bumblebee - hope you feel better soon :(

zanacal
January 5th, 2012, 05:46 AM
FX sallygal, sounds very promising!

love being a mummy
January 5th, 2012, 07:19 AM

Congrats and sticky vibes

fingers crossed

Thought I would update. Dtd (just for fun, LOL!) last night and I had a tiny amount if spotting right after... thought that was strange as have never had that!

So 10 dpo I decided to do an early test this morning ... There was a VERY VERY VERY faint second line. DH could only just see it! IT did come up in the time frame but I am not convinced, maybe just an evap line??

I am totally not convinced this is anything so am not getting my hopes up at all. Just can't stop thinking it would be such a relief if it is as am SO over swaying!!!!!!!! Might do another early one tomorrow, or maybe wait a few more days if I can. Waiting, waiting! :worry:

good luck

toomanyboys
January 5th, 2012, 09:07 AM
hi everyone i am 5dpo...wanting to test early but may wait now until 8-9dpo.....had all sorts of PG symptoms but becasue i have pcos...i wont read into them too much. i was on 100mg clomid ays 5-9. seemed to have O day 13/14...

wishing all those with their BFP a very warm congratulations....those waiting good luck and god bless and those who missed out this time a sincerely sorry and best wishes and luck for their next sway......

roll on...2ww.....just roll on already!!!

purplepoet20
January 5th, 2012, 09:15 AM
3dpo and something odd is happening... My Ovacue monitor is still showing I am fertile. Normally it goes white on the morning of 2dpo but it still shows high fert. I wonder if it is the same as people who are using the CB sticks and they get fert signs days and days after O. Maybe it is any early sign please please please!

I am still tired and low energy. I am not super hungry until after I eat, but I really want ham and we ended up buying a ham yesterday (normally only have once a year in Nov). My boobs are a little sensitive but not a whole lot. And to top it all off I have been very hormonal and sensitive about every little thing hubby and I talk about.

purplepoet20
January 5th, 2012, 09:32 AM
We are cycle buddies :)...... I am 2 dpo and nothing is different except my oldest has strep throat and I am beat out taking care of both boys. Good luck!

Strep is no fun... be careful because it could be bad if you get preg and then get sick. Meds would be really bad. But strep only has 50/50 chance to get around the family. My MIL always says open all the window coverings and put the sick person in a chair or couch under the window. Worked really well when we were sick over the Holidays. She also makes Fageoli (noodles and beans) which my boys love when they are sick or whenever they want it. We also have a lot of house plants and the air in the house seems to have improved in the last year (got 20 plants in Feb). I don't know if it prevents sickness but atleast they take all the bad things out of the air and help with asthma and allergies. My dad is a firm believer in chicken noodle soup. He makes his own broth and noodles it always feels so good on the throat all the times I had strep.

But anyways... Maybe we can get bfp's together.

auroara78
January 5th, 2012, 03:56 PM
My period won't be here until the 10th, and I was so chilled for a few days, but now I'm anxious to find out! I didn't even think I was pregnant all last week but the last few days...I dunno, I don't have any syptoms per se, I just feel a little achy down there? not like AF cramping, but...it's hard to describe, it's very vague. My boobs don't hurt and typically before an AF they pulsate with tiny little bit of energy, but I could be looking into this too much (I probably am!)

I don't know why I got my hopes up out of nowhere, but it was probably my co-worker declaring someone in our building is pregnant and she's going to find out who while she was staring me down! Or that my husband said he 'felt' I was pregnant but wouldn't explain....

I'm definitely gonna test over the weekend.

Bumblebee
January 5th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Days seem to be going so slow, what am I going to be like when I have to wait 9 months! :rofl: whats the earliest I can test? everywhere says different but I think I might wait until the 15th of Jan which is when my next period is due, having no other symptoms though, my UTI is clearing up too! woohoo! good luck to all those testing :fingers:

purplepoet20
January 5th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Ok boobs feel like they are full of milk and ready to pop. Hope that is a good sign.... When is it possible to get a bfp after the boobs hurt that much?

ladybug
January 5th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Strep is no fun... be careful because it could be bad if you get preg and then get sick. Meds would be really bad. But strep only has 50/50 chance to get around the family. My MIL always says open all the window coverings and put the sick person in a chair or couch under the window. Worked really well when we were sick over the Holidays. She also makes Fageoli (noodles and beans) which my boys love when they are sick or whenever they want it. We also have a lot of house plants and the air in the house seems to have improved in the last year (got 20 plants in Feb). I don't know if it prevents sickness but atleast they take all the bad things out of the air and help with asthma and allergies. My dad is a firm believer in chicken noodle soup. He makes his own broth and noodles it always feels so good on the throat all the times I had strep.

But anyways... Maybe we can get bfp's together.

Thanks for the great advice....I sat both boys by an open window today and the oldest is actually starting to feel better...throat wise...they both seem to have a stomach bug too, my poor boys...I am doing everything in my power NOT to catch this!!!

I would LOVE for us to get our BFP together :).....Great sign with sore boobs....I am not testing until 9-10dpo because I had a chemical last month....But I am a poas-a-holic...lol

purplepoet20
January 5th, 2012, 05:08 PM
I am tempted to test early but I may wait... When I see the evap lines they get my hopes up and then nothing happens.

Cinss
January 5th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Mocha, great pics... you must be over the moon!

Yuzu, yep we are both still in until we are out LOL, goodluck again!

Kaseybaby, goodluck for Saturday :)

Cinss
January 5th, 2012, 08:21 PM
toomanyboys - Yes the wait is loooong and sloooooow. Goodluck hun.

Purplepoet - your symptoms sound promising! GOODLUCK!!!

Auroara - i have the same crampy weird feeling down there :fx:

ladybug
January 5th, 2012, 09:44 PM
I am 3 dpo and I'm having a lot of cramps on the left side and a backache....Its going to be a long tww!!!! Glad I have you ladies to wait with :)....Good luck!

Cinss
January 6th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Hi Ladybug, great to have you here in the 2ww, how weird is that feeling on 1 side, most of the ladies including myself have been feeling that. Hopefully its a good sign.

kaseybaby
January 6th, 2012, 01:12 AM
I gave in an tested today 9 dpo, BFN. I know I am not out, but Booooo!

sweetsister
January 6th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Hi ladies im sitting here its sat i am CD 23 and have no idea when i Oed this cycle i tested already cd21 on a frer and bfn so i have one test left and im scared to waste it, should i know by now if it was positive? or should i wait longer to be sure,ill be soo dissapointed if i waste it...so what do u think if i was preg wouldnt the frer show pos by now or not?

rainbowflower
January 6th, 2012, 07:23 AM
11dpo today and temps still high, AF is due tomorrow based on my old LP but perhaps the vitex+B6 has extended it... so my LPD is gone for the first time since giving birth! :D

going to test tomorrow, but as I got a BFN yesterday if I get a BFP tomorrow will I be more likely to be having a boy seeing as girls implant earlier and have higher hCG?

Mochagirl
January 6th, 2012, 07:30 AM
I have no idea, rainbow, but I have everything crossed you'll get that BFP. Good luck tomorrow!

Flava
January 6th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Hey girl! Just find this thread again.
Wanted to check oh y'all !
wow Mocha you got a bfp?? grats!!!! I hope it's a sticky pink baby!
purple!!! how are you any good news???
baby dust to all!

rainbowflower
January 6th, 2012, 09:23 AM
thank you, I'd really like a BFP tomorrow too, pink or blue!

Mochagirl
January 6th, 2012, 09:35 AM

Thanks, Flava - sticky is more important to me at this point, but of course pink would be a dream come true!!

auroara78
January 6th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I posted in TTC girl in January, but I *think* I got a very faint BFP yesterday night! I was helping hubby make pasta and he asked me to stir it, so I went and peed on the stick, stirred his pasta, came back in, and kept squinting my eyes at the very faint second line! The picture is in TTC girl in Jan if you guys wanna chime in with your opinion...I really hope it's not an evap line, but it's is a blue dye test, so I'd love to hear opinions!

I'm going to Walgreens after work today and buying another test and will take it tomororw with FMU and hope the test line gets darker! My only symptoms are still that crampy tugging feeling down there, like when I get up too fast, it twinges a little, that was my number one symptom with DS2 before I missed AF. I'm so excited that maybe this is it, but I'm so afriad I'm getting my hopes up over a stupid evap, I hope not!

Good luck everyone else ...rainflower I will be stalking to see if you get a BFP!
Kasey, 9 dpo is still early, maybe try again in 1-2 days?
Cniss, when are you testing? have you tested already? My brain is in a fog!

Out of the Blue
January 6th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Auroara, haven't made it to the TTC XX Jan thread yet but I saw this pop up b/c I had to see who was writing this and YAY, it's YOU! I'm headed to that thread now! EEEEEEEE!!!!!

GOT MY :fingers: FOR ALL OF YOU IN THE 2WW TO GET BFPs VERY SOON...:HH::bluecheer::cheer:

Mochagirl
January 6th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Auroara - I can't wait for an update!!! :cheerteam:

purplepoet20
January 6th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Hey girl! Just find this thread again.
Wanted to check oh y'all !
purple!!! how are you any good news???
baby dust to all!

Lots of good news at my house but nothing to do with getting preg. I am waiting to test.

purplepoet20
January 6th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Wondering something.... Yesterday I forgot to eat until dinner time and then didn't really eat much. I was doing research on the HCG Diet for hubby and saw that HCG can cause your body to not feel hungry. Is that a sign?

Mochagirl
January 6th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Could be, pp - though I'm the opposite - I can't STOP eating in the early days of pregnancy.

I have everything crossed for you!!!! :fx:

toomanyboys
January 6th, 2012, 05:00 PM
well thats good for me then i am not feeling hungry at all just pekish......i want to eat then i see the food and i loose the urge....i am hooked on chocolatses though....

purplepoet20
January 6th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Darn...

I have been drinking tons of water all day and my temp is 98.89 (normal 97.3). With but my boys I drank at least 1 1/2 gallons in a 24hr day. Guess I will see if I wake up every hour at night... I have been having a hard time sleeping the last few night.

Yuzu
January 6th, 2012, 05:08 PM
I'm still getting BFNs but no AF yet. I don't feel well, all headache-y and nauseated. I wish I could take that as a sign...LOL. As of tomorrow, AF will officially be late! Stay away!:hide:

Cinss
January 6th, 2012, 05:57 PM
So i got another BFN today (CD14) AF is due today and no sign of her yet... please please please stay away AF!!!

TTC5
January 6th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Hopefully in the TWW now. Won't test unless AF is late.

Cinss
January 6th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Hopefully in the TWW now. Won't test unless AF is late.

YAY... great to see you in the 2ww 5. Wishing you ALL the luck in the world!!!

TTC5
January 6th, 2012, 07:56 PM
TY! *if* we succeed it was very much a girl sway! I have been taking antihistamine for my allergy and had no EWCM only a bit watery so we used pre seed. Timing out the window too so no idea what we were going for. I don't care though given our circumstances now, what will be will be.

Mochagirl
January 6th, 2012, 10:12 PM
:fx: for you, TTC5! You can have all my blue dust!

Yuzu
January 6th, 2012, 11:32 PM
TTC5--Take my blue dust too, please, and fingers crossed this is your month!

Tink18
January 6th, 2012, 11:40 PM
OMG so many almost lates!! Let's hope AF got lost and then never finds any of you!! I can't wait to hear!!! GL!!

love being a mummy
January 6th, 2012, 11:50 PM
I think I am now in the 2WW

rainbowflower
January 7th, 2012, 05:24 AM
BFN for me too, not feeling that surprised... just psyching myself up for next month now!

sweetsister
January 7th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Im so confused today i took a test and bfp OOPS I MEAN bfN ''i wish'':) today then all day ive had af type cramps but im not due for 4 days and i never get af cramps until after it arrives?Also im already down to a 27 day cycle from a 31 mormally so is it possible i could be 4 days early!?Im starting to think ill never conceive :(
Ive heard that this can happen and turn out pregnant but i seriously doubt it for me! Has it for any one else?

Bumblebee
January 7th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Good luck everyone great to see more people in here! I'm still having no pregnancy symptoms just the odd niggle here and there! I did a pregnancy test anyway I have 5 sticks so did one to see what a negative looks like :rofl:

rainbowflower
January 7th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Im so confused today i took a test and bfp today then all day ive had af type cramps but im not due for 4 days and i never get af cramps until after it arrives?Also im already down to a 27 day cycle from a 31 mormally so is it possible i could be 4 days early!?Im starting to think ill never conceive :(
Ive heard that this can happen and turn out pregnant but i seriously doubt it for me! Has it for any one else?

congratulations! cramps are a normal pregnancy symptom - think of it as baby settling in

toomanyboys
January 7th, 2012, 10:03 AM
oh wow we are all here waiting...how exciting...so many little new angels anticipated.....:happy:..

you know i am going to go ahead and say it and thn look completely silly later when i turn out worng but i have this really strong feeling i am!!!!!so don't quote me on this alter if i turn out wrong....lol...but if i am right i can tell you i really felt it...

.i am 6/7dpo today and FINALLY i am getting some light creamy lotion like cm. i had none for the last 3 days. tbh my cm has been very little this time. even during O so i am hoping that it was a good think i BD day before O and day after! i have had all sortd of symptoms have tested on OPK 2 days ago which was almost barely there (normally i have a line), took 3 HPT's yesterday and day before but of course BFN!!!!( i know..what was i thinking)...

my biggest symptom is feeling completely exhausted and tired all the time. i get up to do what i have to then i am on the sofa browsing for 2ww symptoms and fb'ing....then i am sleeping!!!!!!!!!!and i got 4 kids already!!!!!

WISHING YOU ALL MUCH BABY DUST.......XXXXXXX

sweetsister
January 7th, 2012, 10:21 AM
congratulations! cramps are a normal pregnancy symptom - think of it as baby settling in

LOL i meant i had a BFN test... i wish im still getting cramps but no i definately still have NEGATIVE result tests :(

kaseybaby
January 7th, 2012, 12:14 PM
I am 99% sure I am out. Still no CM, BFN yesterday at 10 dpo, AF cramps and today my temp dropped below my cover line.

Good luck to all the girls still out there!

Yuzu
January 7th, 2012, 03:21 PM
AF is now late, but I got a BFN this morning. I wonder if I should buy some different tests? I'm using Wondfo, and I used my last FRER a few days ago. AF is almost never late...

zanacal
January 7th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Oh Yuzu, I so hope this is it for you!

toomanyboys
January 7th, 2012, 04:35 PM
oh hooo.....now i am so in tune with my body but my boobs are playing up all sorts of funny sensations, am feeling little twinges and pinches right this minute in my uterous...my food is restng up in my throught but am not being sick...hmmmm in all honesty for the last couple of hours, i am actually not symptoms spotting this is actually happening right now wihtout my will....my size 1 lipsy cardi didnt fit me today casue my boobs have definately swollen....i am getting very little lotion cm...

if it is a BFP superb if it PROESTRONE THEN PROGESTRONE IS A REAL BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!sorry for the lingo but come on....after all this if i don't get a BFP....i will stick to my accusation!!!!lol...

TTC5
January 7th, 2012, 04:57 PM
FX to all ladies testing soon!!

ladybug
January 7th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Good Luck ladies!!! Fingers crossed for lots of bfp's

I am 5 dpo nada. No cm, no nothing. Had some cramping yesterday
But nothing mAjor. I do feel like I am coming down with a sore throat. Both my
Boys have strep and a stomach virus. Fun times at my house I tell ya!

Cinss
January 7th, 2012, 06:29 PM
toomanyboys - your symptoms sound promising, hope you get a BFP soooon!

sweetsister and kaseybaby - sorry for the BFNs, hang in there guys!

yuzu - same thing happening with me, AF is 1 day late i haven't tested today, frustrating i know!

Yuzu
January 7th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Cinss~How do you feel? Do you feel like you could be pg? I don't feel like anything...no cramps or anything right now. It's kind of weird.

Cinss
January 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Cinss~How do you feel? Do you feel like you could be pg? I don't feel like anything...no cramps or anything right now. It's kind of weird.

Yuzu, to be honest i feel really sad today, i feel like i could just burst into tears, i really never feel this way, and i am not sure if it is because i have been getting all the BFNs and that is making me depressed or it is hormones or what. I felt a little nausious this morning but i think it was due to hunger, i have not been eating much at the moment because i also feel bad that i am now overweight. :(

love being a mummy
January 8th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Sending out lots of BFP vibes

sweetsister
January 8th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Yuzu, to be honest i feel really sad today, i feel like i could just burst into tears, i really never feel this way, and i am not sure if it is because i have been getting all the BFNs and that is making me depressed or it is hormones or what. I felt a little nausious this morning but i think it was due to hunger, i have not been eating much at the moment because i also feel bad that i am now overweight. :(

Me too i took my last FRER today and another BFN im sure af will come im sad and wish i could just be by myself today i fell i could explode on someone everyone is irritating me :( these BFN are so depressing

sweetsister
January 8th, 2012, 01:24 AM
AF is now late, but I got a BFN this morning. I wonder if I should buy some different tests? I'm using Wondfo, and I used my last FRER a few days ago. AF is almost never late...

I would get a FRER IF no af tomorrow still! I just used my last and im so pissed more than anything about the BFN because where i live we dont have them and i order them through ebay takes 2 weeks so im debabting whether to get more for next time sigh.But if you can i would i beleive they are the best ones:)

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Ohhh so many ppl late or close to... fingers crossed for you all. The 2WW is such an awful time!!

I have been MIA as have been busy over the weekend so haven't had a chance to jump on here so thought I should update.

10dpo-FMU Very very very faint BFP... didn't believe it!
11dpo- FMU Another very faint BFP but still not convinced.
12dpo- Tested afternoon. Tried a different and was a definite BFP!!!!!! So so relieved as I was considering giving up on the diet if it didn't work this time. Just praying for a healthy one now and it would be fabulous if it is a pink one.

I really hope the rest of you see the BFP's too. :fx:

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Im so confused today i took a test and bfp OOPS I MEAN bfN ''i wish'':) today then all day ive had af type cramps but im not due for 4 days and i never get af cramps until after it arrives?Also im already down to a 27 day cycle from a 31 mormally so is it possible i could be 4 days early!?Im starting to think ill never conceive :(

Sweetsister, I have had cramps on and off from 8dpo or 9dpo and they have only just settled down today at 12dpo although haven't completely gone. I remember getting it too with my others and I always thought AF was coming. Hoping for you!!! :)

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Could be, pp - though I'm the opposite - I can't STOP eating in the early days of pregnancy.

I have everything crossed for you!!!! :fx:

Me too Mocha!! One of my first signs!

Cinss
January 8th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Sallygal, Congratulations, you must be thrilled!!! FX this is a happy healthy bundle of PINK!!!

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Sallygal, Congratulations, you must be thrilled!!! FX this is a happy healthy bundle of PINK!!!

Thankyou so much! I hope you have been feeling a bit better, it really is a tough wait. Really hoping for a BFP for you soon. :)

Cinss
January 8th, 2012, 04:46 AM

Don't know how i missed reading this post, but yeah i had the same thing. 4 days before AF was due i had cramps and thought it was game over for me, but AF is still not here (late 2 days) and i am having those cramps now again, i really feel like AF will be coming tomorrow, but if not will be testing again.

love being a mummy
January 8th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Ohhh so many ppl late or close to... fingers crossed for you all. The 2WW is such an awful time!!

I have been MIA as have been busy over the weekend so haven't had a chance to jump on here so thought I should update.

10dpo-FMU Very very very faint BFP... didn't believe it!
11dpo- FMU Another very faint BFP but still not convinced.
12dpo- Tested afternoon. Tried a different and was a definite BFP!!!!!! So so relieved as I was considering giving up on the diet if it didn't work this time. Just praying for a healthy one now and it would be fabulous if it is a pink one.

I really hope the rest of you see the BFP's too. :fx:

Congratulations

sweetsister
January 8th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Sweetsister, I have had cramps on and off from 8dpo or 9dpo and they have only just settled down today at 12dpo although haven't completely gone. I remember getting it too with my others and I always thought AF was coming. Hoping for you!!! :)

Congratulations Sallygal ! I saw you had posted ages ago but wasnt sure you were saying you actually had a BFP so i wasnt sure to say anything so yaaay fx a healthy lil girl:)
And im hoping but doubt it ive had cramps again today and now its like vibrating down there you know that wierd feeling? so im unsure,with all my BFN !! I just ate cheese serano ham and kalamata olives for lunch and i feel like im about to salt overdose LOLim so confused today but leaning towards af showing up on tues :hair:

sweetsister
January 8th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Don't know how i missed reading this post, but yeah i had the same thing. 4 days before AF was due i had cramps and thought it was game over for me, but AF is still not here (late 2 days) and i am having those cramps now again, i really feel like AF will be coming tomorrow, but if not will be testing again.

OMG late 2 days :luck: hang in there i hope to see your BFP next :)

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 07:09 AM

2 days late... that is very promising! Good luck!!

Mochagirl
January 8th, 2012, 07:23 AM

I still have hopes for you, Cinss. I hope af stays away!!!

love being a mummy
January 8th, 2012, 07:45 AM
I have a yeast infection :( I just checked my cervix and

Abnormal vaginal discharge

Ranges from a slightly watery, white discharge to a thick, white, chunky discharge (like cottage cheese)

Thats what I have, I doubt any sperm is going to be able to get past that.
I am hoping that it started after we DTD.

I had EWCM on the 6th and we DTD on the 7th I had some cramps on the 7th at night and today 'the 8th' I started to get some more painful cramps and now some thrush symptoms. I wanted to check my CM and I was so shocked and scared by the white thick chunky stuff.

After checking my cervix, I had a small amount of blood, light pinkish on the toilet paper when I wiped.

Do you think the sperm had a chance to get through my cervix before it all happened ?
I was on some AB about 2 weeks ago so don't think that caused it, I am thinking maybe the BSF I done the other day caused it.
What do you think?

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Hi love being a mummy, No thrush wouldn't stop you from getting pregnant and if you had it when you DTD you would have known about it because it would have been uncomfortable when you were Doing TD so sounds like you got it after. Well that's my opinion anyway. I have also just had thrush. I think I probably started getting it at 2dpo and it was in full force at 4dpo. I have since had several BFP's so it didn't stop me getting pg!!

What is the BSF you did? Sorry not sure what that stands for?

There was a link all about swaying and yeast infections on here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/465-complete-guide-swaying-yeast-infections.html I hope that link worked!!

Good luck... thrush is awful. Hope you get rid of it soon!

love being a mummy
January 8th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Hi love being a mummy, No thrush wouldn't stop you from getting pregnant and if you had it when you DTD you would have known about it because it would have been uncomfortable when you were Doing TD so sounds like you got it after. Well that's my opinion anyway. I have also just had thrush. I think I probably started getting it at 2dpo and it was in full force at 4dpo. I have since had several BFP's so it didn't stop me getting pg!!

What is the BSF you did? Sorry not sure what that stands for?

There was a link all about swaying and yeast infections on here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/465-complete-guide-swaying-yeast-infections.html I hope that link worked!!

Good luck... thrush is awful. Hope you get rid of it soon!

Thanks for the link, I'll go read it now.
BSF = baking soda finger

toomanyboys
January 8th, 2012, 09:19 AM
8dpo today....yipeee.....boobs abit bigger, slight little twinges in the uterus...bought a couple of HPT's today....pee this morning cloudy it was an indicator last time i was pregnant but since no discharge or anything else not feeling to positive. am nauseous though quite clearly....but due to my PCOS and my many 'fake' symtoms before, i will not old my hopes up....trying to hold out on testing until maybe tomorrow morning....???lolololol......well let me see how strongly i can hold back not to test!!!!!

many congratulations to everyone else who had their BFP's and those who haven't please stay strong....xxxxx

Yuzu
January 8th, 2012, 10:56 AM
I'm right along with Cinss~~two days late, but no symptoms. This is weird; I'm never late. The only strange thing that is happening to me is my left foot has been itching horribly for the past couple of days. I have no idea why. But I don't think that's a sign of pregnancy! I just wish it would stop!

I guess I'll buy some more FRERs. I don't really know what to do.:confused:

HopeandDreamG
January 8th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Yuzu~ I have everything crossed for you....I know December was hard for you...

toomanyboys
January 8th, 2012, 11:29 AM
ok so it is 8dpo and 4pm...i didn't drink much but had a bit too eat...feeling absolutely exhausted since 2dpo so i had a cat nap again today....now i am groggy...urghhh.....hate this waiting.....and symptoms spotting...well i couldn't hold out and thought to use my very last ultra sensitive HPT test. it is supposed to test for 10 miu HCG. well BIG FAT BFN! not even a hint of a line...that making it all a bit more realistic....my symptoms may be all in my head but then again progestrone (i have been eating, walnuts, pineapple core and yams since 1dpo) prior to A is supposed to also result in some or maybe all of these symptoms....

i got supermarket brand tests left now and will try and hold out maybe until another 3-4 days....NOT...lol....i am also not sure if i O on the day i assumed or O's o 1 dpo. but my OPK was positive on a friday evening and negaitve on a saturday morning but my cramps lasted all the way to 2-3dpo...??so i could between 5dpo-8dpo today....who knows...here is for waiting....

baby dust to all.....

ps the thing that maks me least positive is my cm...i have hardly any...te little i have is lotiony and clear....but that could mean nothing i guess......everything esle indictates i have a good chance casue i dont normally feel like this after O when i am on the pill or definately not pregnant (i.e. like not having DTD ;))....

girlmom
January 8th, 2012, 12:54 PM
fx you all get your bfp's soon. don't test too early. its so discouraging to get negatives when in fact you could be. i didn't get a bfp with my 6th until i was 17dpo and i was carrying twins. good luck ladies.

sweetsister
January 8th, 2012, 01:44 PM
8dpo today....yipeee.....boobs abit bigger, slight little twinges in the uterus...bought a couple of HPT's today....pee this morning cloudy it was an indicator last time i was pregnant but since no discharge or anything else not feeling to positive. am nauseous though quite clearly....but due to my PCOS and my many 'fake' symtoms before, i will not old my hopes up....trying to hold out on testing until maybe tomorrow morning....???lolololol......well let me see how strongly i can hold back not to test!!!!!

many congratulations to everyone else who had their BFP's and those who haven't please stay strong....xxxxx

I just noticed today i have extremely cloudy urine this could be a sign :fx: lots of :luck::luck::luck::luck: to all testing :)
ooooooh who will be the next BFP:happy:

sweetsister
January 8th, 2012, 01:53 PM
fx you all get your bfp's soon. don't test too early. its so discouraging to get negatives when in fact you could be. i didn't get a bfp with my 6th until i was 17dpo and i was carrying twins. good luck ladies.

Wow and twins that just debunks all the theorys then !I get late bfp too usually so im going to try to hold out now testing it is so discouraging your right!?!?How many days late was your af when you tested?
P.s. hope you have a Happy Healthy pregnancy:flowerz:

toomanyboys
January 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM

awwww.....that is so so encouraging....and twins and that irls...could you be more luckier.....awwww......this is giving a glimmer of hope....but today i felt nauseous all morning for whatever reason i feel less so in the eveving...i guess that is why it is called MS? why is that? why is MS more stronger in the nday then at night?

i also have some AF type dull cramps today...i know i am only 8dpo....i check m test again there is not even an evap....so i am not feeling too hopeful...part of me so wishes to have twin girls...but one would be such a blessing....it will for once and for all complete my family!!!

ps: did you sway at all use fertiltity drugs or was theis totally natural.....and what other symtoms did you have and did you test prior to 17dpo. when did you get the faintest line? at 17 dpo or before...yu are truly blessed!!!

Bumblebee
January 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Hello hows everyone doing? I'm not having any pregnancy symptoms yet still, so am trying to keep myself busy with other things to try and pass time, good luck to everyone testing soon! I hope we all get BFPs!!

girlmom
January 8th, 2012, 03:41 PM
awwww.....that is so so encouraging....and twins and that irls...could you be more luckier.....awwww......this is giving a glimmer of hope....but today i felt nauseous all morning for whatever reason i feel less so in the eveving...i guess that is why it is called MS? why is that? why is MS more stronger in the nday then at night?

i also have some AF type dull cramps today...i know i am only 8dpo....i check m test again there is not even an evap....so i am not feeling too hopeful...part of me so wishes to have twin girls...but one would be such a blessing....it will for once and for all complete my family!!!

ps: did you sway at all use fertiltity drugs or was theis totally natural.....and what other symtoms did you have and did you test prior to 17dpo. when did you get the faintest line? at 17 dpo or before...yu are truly blessed!!!
no all natural, i didn't take anything but i did sway boy. so i was doing the boy diet and suppliments. that was my super faint like if you squint you can see it line at 17dpo. my earliest line ever was 12dpo with baby number 4. i've never gotten a line before then. this time af was late i tested and tested got 3 bfn's. i had one little lonely opk that was about to expire so i took that. positive. someone told me i was pregnant, someone told me that meant nothing. af was about a week late but i had no idea when i O'd. i went in for blood work and hcg was at 200. and i've never had any symptoms. no morning sickness, no tender breasts, i feel great. i guess im lucky this is my 7th pregnancy and i've never been sick or felt pregnant. good luck ladies just don't give up if you get a negative. you aren't out til af shows.

toomanyboys
January 8th, 2012, 03:55 PM
no all natural, i didn't take anything but i did sway boy. so i was doing the boy diet and suppliments. that was my super faint like if you squint you can see it line at 17dpo. my earliest line ever was 12dpo with baby number 4. i've never gotten a line before then. this time af was late i tested and tested got 3 bfn's. i had one little lonely opk that was about to expire so i took that. positive. someone told me i was pregnant, someone told me that meant nothing. af was about a week late but i had no idea when i O'd. i went in for blood work and hcg was at 200. and i've never had any symptoms. no morning sickness, no tender breasts, i feel great. i guess im lucky this is my 7th pregnancy and i've never been sick or felt pregnant. good luck ladies just don't give up if you get a negative. you aren't out til af shows.

awwww...you have a happy and healthy 5 months....its fab really...i can only dream to be in your shoes.....its a fantasy that i will be taking to my grave i'm afraid....:(...lol......

i am a bit gassy today...tired during the afternoon, but pee is gone to a light yellow floruecent colour now...just will have to wait and see....af not due until the 14th...so i got a bit to go yet...but other than that everything else has settle down....

wishing everybody a BFP soon.....

kaseybaby
January 8th, 2012, 04:40 PM
It is official. I am out.

Sending lots of dust all your way!

Cinss
January 8th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I'm out too :( AF came on last night while DTD.

Mochagirl
January 8th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Sorry af found you, ladies!

love being a mummy
January 8th, 2012, 05:54 PM

Hugs to you both

TTC5
January 8th, 2012, 06:14 PM

:'(

TTC5
January 8th, 2012, 06:15 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bumblebee
January 8th, 2012, 06:52 PM

sorry to hear that girls sending you lots of hugs xx

ladybug
January 8th, 2012, 06:56 PM
So sorry ladies. AF is a witch!!!! Hugs

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Sorry cinss and kaseybaby... next time for you I hope! xx

Yuzu
January 8th, 2012, 08:54 PM
AF came to me this evening. I'm only a little bit surprised. I'm looking forward to take a break from ttc.

Sorry about AF Cinss and Kasey.

3SmittensBOGOKittens
January 8th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Hey ladies, I'm new here. Mind if I join ya in this thread? I am 7DPO and I had the worst sway EVER. We are TTC a girl after 2 boys, and this is my 8th cycle TTC with swaying, but only my 2nd medicated cycle. I'm actually hoping that I don't get my BFP till next month, because timing, diet, and everything was totally off this month due to the holidays. I'm convinced that I'll get another boy unless I sway HEAVILY, 'cause hubby's testosterone, sperm count and pH has always been off the charts, and I have PCOS. My detailed intro is at this thread:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/introductions/7552-7-years-conceive-ds-1-7-months-ds-2-hoping-grrrrrrl-3-a.html#post124559

Sorry that Nasty Flo caught ya, Cinss, Kasey, and Yuzu. Cinss, are you sure that it isn't cervical irritation, or is it full-on flow? Congrats to the current BFPs, and good luck to all those still in waiting.

love being a mummy
January 8th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Hey ladies, I'm new here. Mind if I join ya in this thread? I am 7DPO and I had the worst sway EVER. We are TTC a girl after 2 boys, and this is my 8th cycle TTC with swaying, but only my 2nd medicated cycle. I'm actually hoping that I don't get my BFP till next month, because timing, diet, and everything was totally off this month due to the holidays. I'm convinced that I'll get another boy unless I sway HEAVILY, 'cause hubby's testosterone, sperm count and pH has always been off the charts, and I have PCOS. My detailed intro is at this thread:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/introductions/7552-7-years-conceive-ds-1-7-months-ds-2-hoping-grrrrrrl-3-a.html#post124559

Sorry that Nasty Flo caught ya, Cinss, Kasey, and Yuzu. Cinss, are you sure that it isn't cervical irritation, or is it full-on flow? Congrats to the current BFPs, and good luck to all those still in waiting.

Welcome, I am feeling the exact same way. I didn't do anything to sway cause of holidays.

Cinss
January 8th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Yuzu - Sorry bout AF, i know how you feel.

Pinky - fx your little bean sticks. I thought it might be irritation but it's full on flow today.

3SmittensBOGOKittens
January 8th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Yuzu - Sorry bout AF, i know how you feel.

Pinky - fx your little bean sticks. I thought it might be irritation but it's full on flow today.

Oh, so sorry the flow strikes again! If mine doesn't work out this month, maybe we will be cycle buddies next month. :)

sweetsister
January 9th, 2012, 01:57 AM

AF came to me this evening. I'm only a little bit surprised. I'm looking forward to take a break from ttc.

Sorry the witches came ...i am probably next i just wish she would hurry up or get bfp so i can go in to my depression then plan my next attempt or not!!?!??:hugs:

TTC5
January 9th, 2012, 01:58 AM

xxx

toomanyboys
January 9th, 2012, 04:42 AM
awwww....so sorry cinss, kasey and yuzu...!!!!!....hang in there girls......

i am no feeling too positive today either....yesterday's ultra sensitive test didn't givve me much hope. since then mos tof my PG symptoms seem to have eased off a bit too.... i am either 8/9dpo today and thought to take sainsburies brand hpt...was negtiave to begin with but then got the faines of a faintest line.....!!!:(

HOLD ON girls...i have always had problems with these tests...what i may have thought were chemical pregnancies in the past may have not been...just decided to do a quick research on the net and these sainsburies own brand are notorious for giving false positives....i know of the false positives wherei one test would be faintly positive and then the next day the other would be totally negative. nevertheless it is dawning on me these tests are dodgy so won't be holding my hopes up at all. they are blue dye and they just seem too inconcsistant from the sounds of it. i only have slight ms this morning but i think that is because i am groggy (been waking every single day at 6 am then cannot go back to sleep)....and i havent had breakfast yet....

becasue i felt a bit down yesterday about my negtive hpt...we DTD this morning....it felt a bit spongy (sorry tmi) so i am not sure if that is my uterous all ready for af to shed......or it is cm building up inside....but i had no spotting or beleeding for a change which is what i tend to have prior to af esp if we DTD so in that way i feel only a tiny glimmer of hope....maybe my uterus is totally closed???

will wait now for sure until the 14 when af is definately due....but keep you posted on any other signs....but iwouldnt be at all surpised if i am out this month!!!!

Bumblebee
January 9th, 2012, 06:57 AM
I think I might be out too girls, having no symptoms whatsoever and my period is due on friday I think, implantation should have occurred by now right? I feel so deflated now.. I'm going to need to re order everything again :( sorry to those who didn't get their BFP's, my thoughts are with you girls..

3SmittensBOGOKittens
January 9th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I think I might be out too girls, having no symptoms whatsoever and my period is due on friday I think, implantation should have occurred by now right? I feel so deflated now.. I'm going to need to re order everything again :( sorry to those who didn't get their BFP's, my thoughts are with you girls..

Bumblebee, I absolutely wouldn't give up yet. Only 84% of pregnancies implant on days 8-10, so 16% still implant earlier than that (days 6 to 7) or later than that (days 11 to 12.) If your period is due Friday, that means you are on 10 dpo and could definitely still implant on day 10, 11, or 12. It then takes roughly 2 days after implantation for hcg to show up in urine to make hpt +. Good Luck!

Toomanyboys, that sounds like a good observation about the pee sticks.

Bumblebee
January 9th, 2012, 07:26 AM
thanks for the advice, I dreamt i started my period my last night so I feel very pessimistic right now...

3SmittensBOGOKittens
January 9th, 2012, 07:41 AM
thanks for the advice, I dreamt i started my period my last night so I feel very pessimistic right now...

Oh, sorry to hear that. Hugs!!!

purplepoet20
January 9th, 2012, 09:35 AM
We had an interesting weekend... Hubby applied for a job last year but 240 other people applied for the same job. Now they have another opening and they called hubby to offer him the job. So in the next month we are moving over 3hrs away, far from the snow :). My boys will be able to go to a better school where I don't have to be there because the class sizes are smaller. And the pay raise and new house are getting me excited.

So I am hoping all my symptoms are a good sign. My boobs are so sensitive I smacked hubby for barely brushing them with his arm. I have been drinking water like crazy at night. I still have a high temp 98.88+. And I have been feeling sick when I cook food that has a strong smell, when I was bending to pick something up, and even driving yesterday to my BIL's house.

I am 7dpo and I am thinking of testing tomorrow or at 10dpo.

toomanyboys
January 9th, 2012, 02:38 PM
awww....you got some amzin thins to look forward...purplepoet.....it sound much more promising than my symtoms....

well today apat for nausea AFTER eating my lunch i didnt feel much at all. only exhaustion so i had a cat nap again. i have no cm at all so i am really assuming that i am out....i mean none....just when i wipe on tp there is some clear cm. we DTD this morning so it could be that too...sorry tmi.....

Generally i am not feelig much at all..i got a 2 first response tests today form tesco as it was on sale half price so took one of them (i know what a waste) just for the heck of it. of course it is BFN. my urine is diluted as i had some thing to eat and i already pased not so ong ago. GENERALLY i would say i don't feel pregnant at all anymore...my boobs are abit larger but then this could all be due to AF. my sainsbury's test form this morning has definately got postitve half line....but i wont count that at all...
i am at that stage now where i couldnt care less if i was as i just to start me new sway....i wil try and hold out until wednesday now...until i test again...but the lack of cm, the depletion of symtpoms and just the demotivation...(am really ed up of the progetrone issues casuing pg symptoms) is making it clear that i am not PG.

my af is not due until the weekend. what makes me sad is....i took clomid such at high doze i pretty much knew when i was ovulating, and BD just before and through O, i also ate all the right food to increae progestrone and used progestrone cream regularly.....generally i am fertile but have PCOS but i have lost half a stone just before i tried this cycle....for one i am also not spoting a week before AF. yet if am not pregnant what does that say for my chances int eh fnear future...i am nearing 40 and i only got limited time...(i want to get on with life by then)....so yep feeling pretty low and a bit anxious tha my dram for a sister for my dear DD will stay and remain a dream!!!

Cinss
January 9th, 2012, 04:37 PM
toomanyboys and bumblebee - HANG IN THERE it's not over for you guys YET! FX for you both, we need more BFPs here for January!

Cinss
January 9th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Good luck testing PP FX for you too xx

toomanyboys
January 9th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Good luck testing PP FX for you too xx

you can have ALL THE BLUE DUST I COULD POSSIBLY GIVE.......please send me some of your pink dust!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

TTC5
January 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM
you can have ALL THE BLUE DUST I COULD POSSIBLY GIVE.......please send me some of your pink dust!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

You can have mine lol :P

girlmom
January 9th, 2012, 05:32 PM
i think i posted this on another forum but ladies do not test too early and think you are out. you aren't out til af shows up. i didn't get a super faint squint and tilt and you can maybe see a line until 17dpo and i was carrying twins. good luck everyone

3SmittensBOGOKittens
January 9th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Girlmom: I totally agree! It ain't over till the nasty Flo shows up and she's heavier than steel boots in a river LOL. That's what I keep telling myself at least. I am only 8 dpo and trying so hard to keep my hopes up.

PurplePoet: What an exciting time for you! I see it as a win-win... if things work out this month with a bfp, you can add that to the pile of goodness. If not, then you can get prepared for all of the upcoming changes and then celebrate a future bfp as you're settling in.

TTC5 and Cinss: Thanks so much, but I only want the pinkest of the dark pink dust that ever was made!

TooManyBoys: I definitely see what you're saying, although I wouldn't say that lack of CM is a bad thing. The cervix makes a mucus plug if you are preggo, and estrogen (not progesterone) is what makes CM more plentiful and thicker. Since estrogen only peaks 1 time halfway through the luteal phase form ovulation to your BFP or period, lack of CM is NOT a sign that you're BFN. Also Clomid messes up CM to begin with, and stays in the body for MANY days, so can block new production of CM.

Also, I have PCOS too and it took me 3 straight cycles on the highest dose to conceive my DS1, and then I became resistant to Clomid next time. All that matters is that you are ovulating, which you are, so Clomid usually works within the first few ovulatory cycles. (Sorry if you just wanted to vent and didn't want my advice, but I'm trying to help :) )

3SmittensBOGOKittens
January 10th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Maybe this will cheer us up.

Positive BFP Percentages according to dpo (day hpt turned + after ovulation):
* 35% at 10dpo
* 51% at 11dpo
* 62% at 12dpo
* 68% at 13dpo
* 74% at 14dpo
* 80% at 15dpo
* 88% at 16dpo
* 92% at 17dpo

I'm not even sure of the source or accuracy.

Also out of over 91,000 charts on fertility friend site, the average day hpt first turned + was 13.6 (only half a day b4 period is expected!!!) And only a tiny 10% of moms got their first + hpt on 10dpo. Amazing!

Link below:

When can I expect a positive HPT if I am pregnant? (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html)

Keep up hope!!!

TTC5
January 10th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Girlmom: I totally agree! It ain't over till the nasty Flo shows up and she's heavier than steel boots in a river LOL. That's what I keep telling myself at least. I am only 8 dpo and trying so hard to keep my hopes up.

PurplePoet: What an exciting time for you! I see it as a win-win... if things work out this month with a bfp, you can add that to the pile of goodness. If not, then you can get prepared for all of the upcoming changes and then celebrate a future bfp as you're settling in.

TTC5 and Cinss: Thanks so much, but I only want the pinkest of the dark pink dust that ever was made!

TooManyBoys: I definitely see what you're saying, although I wouldn't say that lack of CM is a bad thing. The cervix makes a mucus plug if you are preggo, and estrogen (not progesterone) is what makes CM more plentiful and thicker. Since estrogen only peaks 1 time halfway through the luteal phase form ovulation to your BFP or period, lack of CM is NOT a sign that you're BFN. Also Clomid messes up CM to begin with, and stays in the body for MANY days, so can block new production of CM.

Also, I have PCOS too and it took me 3 straight cycles on the highest dose to conceive my DS1, and then I became resistant to Clomid next time. All that matters is that you are ovulating, which you are, so Clomid usually works within the first few ovulatory cycles. (Sorry if you just wanted to vent and didn't want my advice, but I'm trying to help :) )

Oh Pink is what we do best so let's trade, yeah :)

toomanyboys
January 10th, 2012, 03:25 AM
awwww....this is so so sweet of everyone to cheer us up....thansk so much girls.....well...i am 10dpo today......woke up this morning and decied to pee on a stick one last time....i used the dodgy ainsburies ones...they make me feel excited at least and give me hope althouhg it can be annoying at the same time.....
truth of the matter is since yesterday i have not been feeling PG symptoms properly at all...just like many times before 3-4 days ago thye were in full whack....now nearing AF they depleted quite a bit. since lastnight i was trying to symptom spot whilstt in my bed and couldn't find anything unusual.....so i knew.....
well it runs out my dodgy sainsburie's HPT is completely negative this time.....:P .....
i know from past experiences that my hpt's begin to show even if they are the faintests of line form about 8dpo...i know never had a true hpt BFP until 11dpo but i would have hoped tp see some hint of a line yesterday on my first response and at least some of my false BFP on the sainsburies one today.....but nope...

i am convinced i am out...there no pre AF signs yet but i find that only take one wipe....last time i thought i had a chemical...i wiped and ended up with a stalled spotting episode of an af and no cramps no pain and no other signs that i was on!!!!!....

if aything is to change ( and i dout that very much -as we all know ou bodies) i will let you know...i a just getting focussed on my next AF and round of clomid which this i will be taking on days 3-7. dreading the 2ww then and the headaches too...urghhhh

good luck to everyone baby dust to all with all my heart...we just gotta keep swimming..keep swimming....:)

love being a mummy
January 10th, 2012, 04:11 AM

Can I get some of that blue dust too :)
You can have ALL my pink dust xx

sweetsister
January 10th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Im out AF came as suspected :sigh::sad: I had 2 readings that said i would conceive in dec and find out in early jan what a load of ***!!??!Anyways im taking off this cycle as if i do it would be the exact dod as my first born ,so ill be back ttc in Feb..lots of luck for girlies left testing :)

Bumblebee
January 10th, 2012, 08:14 AM
thanks for the encouragement ladies, really appreciate it, well its 10po for me FF confuses me sometimes but my period is due this friday and am saving my last pregnancy test strip for then :) still feeling no symptoms yet just a few cramps here and there but nothing out of the ordinary tbh. Who else is waiting to test apart from me and toomanyboys?

Bumblebee
January 10th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Im out AF came as suspected :sigh::sad: I had 2 readings that said i would conceive in dec and find out in early jan what a load of ***!!??!Anyways im taking off this cycle as if i do it would be the exact dod as my first born ,so ill be back ttc in Feb..lots of luck for girlies left testing :)

oh so sorry to hear this *hug*

Mochagirl
January 10th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Sorry about af, sweetsister.

purplepoet20
January 10th, 2012, 10:54 AM
8dpo and didn't get test today... had one of those crazy mornings. I will test eventually.

About the % and testing results... since so many ladies have different cycle length... Isn't it 98% on the day AF is due and then around 50-60% 5 days before AF.

ladybug
January 10th, 2012, 12:33 PM
So sorry sweetsister, AF sucks!

I am 8dpo and not testing yet...My AF is due Friday....I have no symptoms....waves of nausea but both my boys have had the stomach virus sa it could be that....I am trying to just go with the flow....

Good Luck ladies!!!

toomanyboys
January 10th, 2012, 04:08 PM
made it to 11dpo and here i am still speculating and obsessing....did a bit of research becasue i spot just before af...i know due to maybe my pcos my progestrone is obviously low after O which in turn causes me to have bleding if i am pregnant or increases my chances of mc and chemical pregnanys. so alongside clomid which my doc precribed to improve the the maturity of my eggs, i have been consuing yams, sweet patatoes, and using progestrone cream and eating pineapple core. all of which is supposed to increase progestrone!!!!,,,i know that increased progestrone can also result in a delayed AF.

if one thing this cycle i am really pleased that i have not spotted. ususally by 6-8dpo i have creamy yellow runny cm accompanied soon after with pink spotting....which then carries on until i get my AF. it is hugely frustrating knowing i could have been PG.

so here is me symtpom spotting again....i do have mild ms during the course of the day, i have twinges in myuterous really subtle ones but they are definately there and my breast of this sensation like you do when you are lactating. so....this is crazy....

will hold out and not test until 15 or maybe even until the 17th. the thing is i also came off BCP midpack last month, then spotted for about 3 days befoe i had the first light bleed which i am counting as the 18th of december. this would make me 11dpo today and with my avarage 28day cycle i should get my AF by sunday latest monday/tuesday.

i checked my cervix and it all soft, low, wet and spongy in there so i have no idea what to think. AF may get me with a vengance!!!

but here is for hoping.....BLUE DUST TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT.....i want PINK DUST only...send me more than one and it would be dream come true.....

toomanyboys
January 10th, 2012, 04:34 PM
yep another supposedly symptom..shattered and off to bed at half past 9!!!!this is someone who goes to sleep at 2am....the Pre AF 2ww is a cruel joke on us women who are TTC!!!!!