PDA

View Full Version : Update - Bumblebee sway - its a boy!

Bumblebee
January 1st, 2012, 08:31 PM
Swaying attempt - Natural

CM pH - don't know

DH PH - don't know

Baking soda douche? no

Baking soda finger: no because am prone to infections

Baking Soda bath: no

Pre-seed: Yes

Egg whites pH and type? no

Big O? yes on first attempt. second no.

Minerals DW
Prenatel Pregnacare Conception
600mg iron
Fish Oil

Duration of diet? 3 months
In general I have been on iron tablets for more than 5 months due to low iron levels was taking pregnacare for 1 month in september then pregnacare conception until ovulation and fish oil capsules aswell. Tried to source all other nutrients naturally as I didn't really didn't want to tinker about my system too much with other supps I never tried before.

Dietary Changes? Lots of protein carbs and salt, meat, eggs, potatoes, nuts, salty, foods. Lots of coconut water bananas. Nuts included pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts hazelnuts macademia and pistachio. Was really easy to eat nuts daily and snack on them. Had a lot of take outs in December and tried to eat heartily for christmas, Stayed away from sugary things most of time but if did eat something, I ate some nuts after it. Ate proper breakfast mostly egg and toast nearly everyday or cereal. I did put on some weight I think but not really much, my weighing scales broke and never got round to buying a new one, I really need to get one.

DH consume caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD? He had red bull.

Drinks? Started off with a wide variety ended up drinking mostly juices in December but my main drink was Vita coconut water and drank this until after ovulation. Skipped green tea because of the folic acid thing

Supplements
Pregnacare conception
Fish Oil? yes

DH supps? none

Timing

Length of DH abstinence? 4 days before first attempt
BD on O? Yes
How close to O? day of first positive Opk in afternoon and again early morning on new years day as sperm count is high and was still showing strong positive surge in OPK.

Charting O with OPK? yes for 4 months, got to know my cycle really well, previous two months ovulated on cd15
Fertility monitor used? no
Suspected O date? CD 15/16

Ions: laptop, heating,

O in what moon phase? waxing moon

Biorhythms and jonas and chinese gender month:
Threw that all out the window with the decision to just concentrate on ovulation. Although december and january are both boy months for me and my conception date is 31st of december or 1st of january 2012 so lets see what happens

How many kids do you have? 2
What gender(s)? girl

Number of months TTC? 1,

Your Age? 31

BD position? Doggie

EWCM present - Not much really, preseed really helped me and I feel no discomfort from all the BD we were doing, before using it I always felt sore the day after but it really helped me alot, I wonder why I didn't know about it before!

DH type of undies? boxers

Did you use instead cups - no

Thanks for reading and good lucking to those trying to conceive :)

Bumblebee
January 5th, 2012, 04:06 PM
can someone help tell me if my sway was ok? Atomic what do you think?

girlmom
January 5th, 2012, 04:32 PM
i think it sounds like a loose sway. but i wanted to say i hope you get a boy. we did the egg whites and all the suppliments and got twin girls. fx yours turns out better then mine.

zanacal
January 5th, 2012, 05:10 PM
I don't know loads about boy swaying but :agree: to doing so great on the diet (especially the nuts!) and DTD more than once and getting more sperm in there! I hope you get a BFP and I hope it's blue :D

Bumblebee
January 5th, 2012, 07:13 PM
i think it sounds like a loose sway. but i wanted to say i hope you get a boy. we did the egg whites and all the suppliments and got twin girls. fx yours turns out better then mine.

yeah I just was too afraid to change too many things and tinker with my body too much as I have a weak immune system thanks for the reply congratulations on your twin girls youre so blessed! xx

Bumblebee
January 5th, 2012, 07:15 PM
I don't know loads about boy swaying but :agree: to doing so great on the diet (especially the nuts!) and DTD more than once and getting more sperm in there! I hope you get a BFP and I hope it's blue :D

thanks for the reply zanacal got a few more days to wait until I can test, got a UTI at the moment so I think I failed my sway and showing no symptoms of pregnancy but who knows :)

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I think your sway was great and I would not worry one iota about what DH would do or not do. Men!

Hey, I am assuming you were taking that high a level of iron under advice of a doctor because your levels were so low, right?? That amount of iron is extremely dangerous and I wouldn't want anyone taking that much unless advised to by a doctor.

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2012, 12:01 PM

We do a different style of swaying on here than on other sites and have evidence that indicates some of the things they do on the other sites are actually not boy friendly at all. Bumblebee, I think that's a fine sway and not loose whatsoever.

Bumblebee
January 6th, 2012, 01:54 PM
I think your sway was great and I would not worry one iota about what DH would do or not do. Men!

Hey, I am assuming you were taking that high a level of iron under advice of a doctor because your levels were so low, right?? That amount of iron is extremely dangerous and I wouldn't want anyone taking that much unless advised to by a doctor.

Hi atomic great to hear from you, yes my tabs are 300mg and I take them twice a day so a total of 600mg per day, unfortunately my iron storage levels are really low so my hospital consultant has put me on them, he and my doctor know I am taking TTC and its for the next 3 months so after that hopefully I can stop them taking them :)

Hobbermittens
January 6th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Good job bumblebee--I hope you get your boy! :)

Plum3
January 8th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Sounds great! Good luck :)

gizmo77
January 11th, 2012, 03:35 PM
i think it is a great attempt! i also didnt go very hard core..just with diet but tehn after some time of being on it you slip and slide here and there...it gets old. hope youre pregnant and hope its a boy good luck!!!

Cinss
January 11th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Looks good to me... Best of luck this worked out for you.

Son4meplz
January 12th, 2012, 09:16 AM
All the best...hope you get your boy.

auroara78
January 19th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Bumblebee, I think it's a good sway! Hope you got a blue bundle growing in there :)

My Fabulous Children
February 28th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Good luck!!

Bumblebee
May 9th, 2012, 03:25 PM
just to let you ladies know, its a boy :)

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Congrats, Bumblebee!! I am so happy for you!! :) :DS:

Irishmom
May 9th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Fantastic! Congrats on your son.xx

auroara78
May 10th, 2012, 10:43 AM
So happy for you!!!!!!!!!! You will so smitten with your babe in blue...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DS:

Plum3
May 10th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Congratulations! Wonderful news :)

Foxy
May 11th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Congratulations! :)

My Fabulous Children
May 15th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Congrats on your boy! :DS:

aftmjt
May 29th, 2012, 06:02 PM
great sway shall take some ideas away from it :wink: and congrats on your boy

Super Mom of 6 Girls
September 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Wow so exciting!

The Anchor
September 4th, 2012, 04:00 PM
HOORAY Bumblebee...CONGRATS on your boy!

xflox
September 6th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Congratulations on your prince! x

TTC5
September 10th, 2012, 04:25 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!