PDA

View Full Version : Boy Name List

applesoup
January 1st, 2012, 10:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I know that baby names are private & hard to share...but I really need your help. I find out in a few weeks if this is DS#4 & if it is? I'd REALLY like to have a name for him before. I think it'd be easier to look at the screen and know that it's my little "whatever his name is" than to think "great, now I need ANOTHER boy name."

So, if you guys don't mind, will you just list some boy names that you like? They can be your kids' names, future kids' names, or other peoples' kids names.

It'd be a big help!!

xokatietatie
January 1st, 2012, 11:02 PM
My boys are Colin, Aidan and Brendan... and if we were to have a fourth boy his name would be Duncan.

lobella2
January 2nd, 2012, 12:03 AM
I have a Logan. If I ever had another boy I love the names Grayson and Reid.

pinkin2011
January 2nd, 2012, 12:09 AM
My sons name is Hayden and if we have another boy I like Campbell ( I think)

Cinss
January 2nd, 2012, 03:12 AM
My friend was going to call her son Link, and i LOVED it, but she chickened out and went with Zakk.

I have a boy name up my sleve which is a combination of the 1st 2 letters in my name and the 1st 2 letters of DP's name, can you play with your names like that and come up with something special?

Cinss
January 2nd, 2012, 03:13 AM
My boys are Colin, Aidan and Brendan... and if we were to have a fourth boy his name would be Duncan.

Did you mean for them all to end with N? And if you have a girl will her name also end with N?

applesoup
January 2nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
See, all three of my boys end with "an" or "en" which I didn't MEAN to happen...it's just the names we liked. Is it weird NOT to name the 4th boy with the same? Or is it weirder to make them all rhyme?

Out of the Blue
January 2nd, 2012, 01:06 PM
If you continue w/the "an" trend you could consider Cian...It's pronounced either "key-uhn" or "keen"...It's my DS1's name. It's always on the top 10 list in Ireland but it's still really rare in the U.S. Judging from what you've said already, it may be too close to one of your other boys' names...

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you that you won't have to worry about any boy names b/c she's a :babygirl:...

xokatietatie
January 2nd, 2012, 01:15 PM
Did you mean for them all to end with N? And if you have a girl will her name also end with N?

Asbolutely! Two syllables, ending in N. Unfortunately, there is not a single girl name DH and I can agree on that follows that rule. I like Bronwyn (nickname Winnie), but he's not a fan.

DoulaMama
January 10th, 2012, 01:02 AM
My boys are Grayson, Hudson and Harrison. If we had been blessed with another boy he'd be either Jamieson, Gibson or Tennyson(just heard this one and love it!). Have you checked out Nameberry.com? Awesome site! Very unique names!
Good luck and lots of PINK thoughts for you~~~

applesoup
January 10th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Thanks girls! I've been thinking about the name "Ethan" recently. I've ALWAYS loved it, but it's been too popular. Now? I think it'd go really well with our boys' names...but I'm really weary of naming them something common since we have a very common last name. Actually, a few months ago, we got a hospital bill for a child with the same name as our son...who isn't our son. And I thought Rylan was unique!!

Princess of Pink
January 10th, 2012, 03:58 AM
I think if we ever had a boy we would name him Rome Owen C______. His initials would be ROC...DH really likes it. I like Brock, Angus, Oscar, Bentleigh, Charlie, Nathaniel...to name a few...DH hates them all lol

auroara78
January 11th, 2012, 10:13 AM
My sons are Quinten and Evan
I liked Aiden (too common), and I really loved Wyatt but DH was way against it.

Currently, I've been entertaining Henry, but DH also hates it.
He wants a girl this time just so we don't have to fight over boy names, since it took us almost the entire 9 months to find a suitable compromise name of Evan.

My husband wanted to name Evan...Jarren or Orren.

ynwa
January 11th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Oliver
Ethan
Brody
Mason
Harrison
Ky
Lewis
Lucas
Daniel
Sam