PDA

View Full Version : How do you think i did???

toomanyboys
January 2nd, 2012, 05:05 AM
i am back here at 2 dpo. i have recently been diognosed with PCOS back in june of which prior i thought i was menapausal and/or had all the symptoms of pregnancy...but PCOS made things clearer explainign my pregnqancy symptoms due to low pregestrone after O, mis cycle bleeding, and chemical pregnancies. i went bqck to BCP to control my PCOS but took it only last 3 months but am desperate for another daughter and my forever last baby that i will have,so i topped the pill midpack and got a good helathy heavy period (not withdrawel period as i thought it would be) and counted cd 1 after the first 2 days of spotting.

so here we go.

stopped BCP midpack,
AF 2 days later with spotting first then heavy bleeding,
started clomid 100mg days 5-9 (counted AF from day of first light bleed not spotting),
around cd13-14
BD cd12-cd13 big O before hubby, kept contribution on cd12 but jumped and dumped and flushed out cd 13. (i took a hance to BD so close to O because due to my PCOS long cut offs don't get me pregnant at all!!)
i got a positive OPK in the evening of cd12. that was thursday. began lots of cramping and twinges and a sharp pang of pain and twinge like a stich during day of friday cd14 and then in the night i am assuming i have O during midnight or very early saturday between 1-3 am time. took test am saturday and it was negative then again to make sure later on saturday and OPK was negative too. all saturday really sore tummy lots of cramping twinges both sides (i know this is most probably due to clomid). i was so sore i could hardly walk, lots of pressure in pelvic area so i am assuming i O at night quite strongly maybe form oth ovaries and this is he blood released by my ovaries as a result causing the strong pains)
BD sunday morning for a O+12 (new years day) no big O at all kept contribution for a couple of minutes then jumped and dumped to increase O+12 a well.

well i think i covered all the basis i could. alongside this i have been off caffeine for over a month, lots of peppermint tea and cheese in my diet, no red meat, lots of chocolate (craving it since my DD, ate a whole pineapple on sunday and yams as well (supposed to help with progestrone levels to maintain pregnancy as i suffered alot of early mc's and spotting in my pregnancies due to PCOS)...i get cloudy pee on O day whihc i had on saturday normally goes after O but this time i am 2dpo and it is still cloudy.

twinges and cramps stoped totally on sunday morning hence why i thought i O and negative OPK too. ao thought it has been over 12 hours so BD without O.
jumped and dumped. lots of cramps and twinges started again during sunday after BD today 2dpo noticed my pee is still cloudy, and little twinges in uterous. had an anxiety atttack at 6am and amsitting here now worrying i messed up my sway and what if it is another boy! this will be my last baby.

anyway, this is my story so far.....wilk keep you posted but if you can shed any light on how i did let me know.....

toomanyboys
January 2nd, 2012, 05:12 AM
to ad to this it is 2dpo today and i woke up with an anxiety attack and camps that led to loose stools....i am panicking and excited all together i so want this to be a successful pregnancy but definately do not want another boy. DH strongly disagreed to let us try again as he really doesn't want to take a chance with another boy (we love the boys but life is good now my youngest is 3.5 and we have just started to enjoy our freedom tp travel and do things with the kids with no baby worries. if i am PG andf i got my girl then the whole hassle of it and risk will be worth the while iYKWIM. of course we will be happy first and formost with a healthy baby boy or girl. but those of you with serious GS will know what i mean.....i have a deep belive that i may get my girl but then that is just me....

rainbowflower
January 2nd, 2012, 05:24 AM
that seems good for a pink sway on the whole!

timing doesn't seem to sway at all, so I don't think you'd get a boy for that reason. some studies even show more girls conceived on OV day

should you have to try again next cycle (hope you get a BFP first!) I'd try and avoid a big O at all during BD - it increases your T levels and also increases the quantity of fertile CM with a higher pH which sways blue

are you doing a diet too? that's shown to sway the month

will you be skipping breakfast in the 2ww to up your chances of a girl?

some women get OV pains before OV, during OV, or after OV... when you feel them it could be your ovaries swelling and getting painful, not necessarily OV happening. You'd have to temp to pinpoint which day you OV on to know for sure.

atomic sagebrush
January 5th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Hi and welcome!

1) coming off BCP sways pink :agree:
2) Clomid sways pink :agree:
3)Info about O pain found here ovulation pain and spotting - in depth (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1678-ovulation-pain-and-spotting-in-depth) - you can't use O pain to pinpoint O
4) Timing doesn't sway anyway so no worries on that front.

Not too shabby an attempt!!!!

atomic sagebrush
January 5th, 2012, 11:11 AM
to ad to this it is 2dpo today and i woke up with an anxiety attack and camps that led to loose stools....i am panicking and excited all together i so want this to be a successful pregnancy but definately do not want another boy. DH strongly disagreed to let us try again as he really doesn't want to take a chance with another boy (we love the boys but life is good now my youngest is 3.5 and we have just started to enjoy our freedom tp travel and do things with the kids with no baby worries. if i am PG andf i got my girl then the whole hassle of it and risk will be worth the while iYKWIM. of course we will be happy first and formost with a healthy baby boy or girl. but those of you with serious GS will know what i mean.....i have a deep belive that i may get my girl but then that is just me....

Just giving it to you straight here, if that is the way that you and DH both feel I have some reservations about you swaying because there are no guarantees even with "perfect" sways. I TOTALLY understand how you feel but I do think you should try to at least get your heart and mind around the possibility of another boy before you sway, so you're not totally devastated if you do get an opposite.

Wishing you the very very best and I will help you however I can, I just want you to be careful going into something that is obviously a lifetime commitment. :heart:

toomanyboys
January 7th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Just giving it to you straight here, if that is the way that you and DH both feel I have some reservations about you swaying because there are no guarantees even with "perfect" sways. I TOTALLY understand how you feel but I do think you should try to at least get your heart and mind around the possibility of another boy before you sway, so you're not totally devastated if you do get an opposite.

Wishing you the very very best and I will help you however I can, I just want you to be careful going into something that is obviously a lifetime commitment. :heart:

oh i totally understand wht you are trying to say and i thank you alot for the advice...i know that deep in our hearts if we have a boy gd will be something we both get over the instant we see him....but you know until it has happened you have strong aversion to that feeling not wanting that gender...i have dealt with the possibility that our next baby could be another boy otherwise we wouldnt embark on taking such a huge lifetime commitment...but whilst we are allowed to dream and wish otherwise and help it it any way then this is what we are doing....it hasnt happened yet however if we come to that bridge we will most willingly and happily cross it....:)......but int he meantime....GD is ver y very strong....and no i would be hugely disspaointed with the mere thought of another boy! but should he come he would mean the world to us and all the family....and we would feel blessed to welcome him with all our hearts...he would be our little prince!!!