PDA

View Full Version : Questions Questions Questions

purplepoet20
January 2nd, 2012, 11:59 AM
So for in the last 7-8 cycles I have used the same cheap preg test... sometimes I get evap lines 10-15mins after the test. Right before Christmas I got a double evap line the day of AF. Just the other day I was messing around and took a preg test (a few days before O) and after 24hrs still no evap line. Does a evap line mean something? Is it possible that there is something there but my LP wasn't long enough?

I know what is wrong with me but I want to fix it without drugs or shots. I am taking Red Raspberry Leaf to help strenghten my baby oven but has anyone come accross anything else that works and is safe?

Has anyone used Soy Isoflavones and gotten pregnant? My Dr says it is worth a shot because it is like Clomid but it doesn't work for everyone.

Zivic-Bubac
January 2nd, 2012, 12:23 PM
Hey hun!
Try 1oomg CoQ-10 to boost your egg quality, vitamins D and E, pycnogenol. Here's the great link http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-help-infertility-support/3327-improving-egg-quality.html ( some things sway blue like Royal Jelly/Bee Pollen so Idk if you want to take them?)

I think Soy Isoflavones are great idea. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/1881-super-soy-girl-boy.html

The last, but not the least is this http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-help-infertility-support/5852-white-horehound-tea.html I do believe it helped me, I was taking it for 3 cycles, and this cycle (3rd) I got BFP! It won't hurt to try!

Oh and about LP - it is possible that conception happened but the baby couldn't implant bcos LP was too short. White horehound tea should help with that as well :agree:

rainbowflower
January 2nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
how long is your LP? mine was 11 days before conceiving my DS and I conceived twice with that length. Anything over 10 is good.

RLT is good in many ways, for pH and uterine lining
omega 3 supps would help too - they improve egg quality, smooth the uterine lining, and balance the NK cells in the uterus that kill sperm. They do sway blue a bit, but TBH I think the benefits outweigh that especially if you're swaying a lot in other ways

LolaInLove
January 2nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Excellent advice from Zivic there, ITA with all of that. I am going to try that tea myself. I also agree with Rainbow's advice....I think you should just concentrate on swaying team baby if you are worried that you are having issues, ya know? Not to mention tons of ladies sway blue and get pink so there is no telling what combo works within you.....but most important is that you are able to make a healthy baby oven indeed. Good luck, and keep your chin up. I know it is frustrating.

purplepoet20
January 3rd, 2012, 11:26 AM
My LP was all over the place so I think the herbs were messing with me... 9-12days. 12-13 after starting b6 during the LP time. I just O'ed yesterday and if AF is sticking to what it has been for the last 2 cycles then I will have 14days. I am taking 100mg of b6 but I think I will try the tea too, I need a reason to go to the store.

If no bfp this cycle I will join the "just getting prego" team. I may keep the cranberry just incase but everything else will be for egg, oven, and overall health for a baby.

Thanks for the advice!