PDA

View Full Version : 3 dpo no cm

toomanyboys
January 3rd, 2012, 08:13 AM
ok here i am 3 dpo. i think i Ovulated on saturday as friday night i had +opk lots of cramps and twinges and then continued cramping all of sunday and monday. BD thrusday, kept DH contribution, BD friday morning then jumped and dumped, then BD again sunday morning and jumped and dumped.

O, 1dpo and 2 dpo cramping all through O lots and lots of twinges af type cramps all of sunday and then slighlty less on monday. very teary and emotional on monday 2dpo. clear cm but watery not much of it on 2 dpo. i alos had a big row with a not anymore friend of mine. i am not sure if it was becasue i may begin some hormonal changes if conceptions has happened or becasue of the fight.

3 dpo again only wetish cm clear when i wipe but nothing else...twinges in my breast today cramping more or less gone now feeling tired but that must be casue i feel mentaly exhausted due to yesterday.

how was my girl attmept. drinking loads of peppermint tea and diet mainly girl friendly. pee is still cloudy.
but the lack of cm is lowering my hopes. i am just too dry for my liking.....ah well....lets see....another week to go before i test....

rainbowflower
January 3rd, 2012, 08:20 AM
cm in the 2ww doesn't mean anything, it's controlled by progesterone/oestrogen levels and not any of the pregnancy hormones
timing sounds good! hope you catch the egg

toomanyboys
January 3rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
thank you rainbowflower, i really appreciate your response...i got a bit more cm todaymbut it was half creamy half yellow i think almost like i get if i wasn't pregnant. the only other tell tail sings would be i still ave funny twinges here and there in my uteous and i had tingling nipples. i am also feeling very lethargic and tired all the time but i have been waking up at 6-7am in the morning and then cant go back to sleep. ususally i tend to stay in bed until 8.30 and 9.....
i can only hope that this is the sister for my daughter that i so much prayed for....

rainbowflower
January 4th, 2012, 04:37 AM
even if your DH's swimmers fertilised the egg, you're not actually pregnant yet. Implantation has to happen first before any pregnancy hormone is created in your body and that doesn't normally happen until 7-8dpo... so you likely wouldn't be getting any pregnancy signs until then at the earliest anyway because the hormone won't be in your body yet.

2ww symptom spotting is a nightmare, isn't it?

toomanyboys
January 4th, 2012, 06:46 PM
i have pcos and had implantation bleed with my three boys...i should call it threatened miscarriage because my bleeding would be on and off then restart and turn into light periods that lasted 2 weeks. back then i didn't know i had pcos. chemical pregnancy were the norm for me.....so i wouldnt be surpised if this happens to me again....it is 4dpo now lots and lots of twinges in my nipples today sort of tingly. i know i shouldn't read into becasue progestrone rise after O and PCOS condition can all lead to PG symtoms too.....i know i thoght i was pregnant 3 months in a row before i was diagnosed!!!!
well i am really tempted to test again in 3 days and will let you know....oh cm is barely there i got some sticky cm and when i wipe a little clear cm but thats about it. not feeling too positive for a positive!get it...lol....ahhhhh....the 2ww what a bother!!

rainbowflower
January 5th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Very very few ladies get a bfp at 7dpo because the egg might not have implanted yet or would have only just done so so you wouldn't have enough pregnancy hormone in your body to show on a test

Most pregnant women won't get a bfp until 9-10dpo at earliest and that's only if they're very lucky. Even 40% of pregnant women don't get a bfp until 14dpo or later!

I'd hold out as long as you can before testing and give the hormone time to rise to a detectable level without wasting any tests with false negative results

Good luck when you do test too

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

toomanyboys
January 5th, 2012, 07:27 AM
your right will do....thanks heaps
watch thi space...i have had alot happen socially in the last 3 days so i am not sure but i am exhausted....!!!!but no cm.....hmmm...hate this waiting......