PDA

View Full Version : Best month for ttc pink

ynwa
January 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Hi does anyone know the best month to sway pink?oh has said we can ttc sooner than the original plan (sep) I was born may 82 if that has anything to do with it:.)

HappyLea
January 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
I have read that spring/summer sway pink. Our 1st attempt will be March 2012! Hope this is correct x

ynwa
January 3rd, 2012, 05:13 PM
Thanks again,this is my last baby,(have 2 ds already)I am going to need all the help I can get x

zanacal
January 3rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
More girls are conceived March - May:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/1693-seasons-swaying.html

HappyLea
January 3rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
Im in same boat also, this will be our last we have 3 ds and would love abit of pink. Hope 2012 is the year for us x

ynwa
January 3rd, 2012, 05:35 PM
Thanks z,will check it out,x

dannikins
January 3rd, 2012, 05:43 PM
dosent the month depend on which country you are in Zanacal?
i was told spring was best for girls, which in Australia is September-November.

hoping there is some truth to it, this is my first baby due in winter.
all my boys were born in the spring.

ILindGurl
January 3rd, 2012, 08:48 PM
I don't believe in seasons. my boys were conceived in april and august. well at least, seasons don't seem to matter for our family.

sosapop
January 3rd, 2012, 09:20 PM
I had conceived both my sons in summer, June.

zanacal
January 4th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Yes Dannikins, the opposite for the other side of the world!

The science supports this (it's not some swaying theory!) but of course there are always exceptions to everything!

Wishing4Princess
January 7th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I just saw this post; my sons were conceived in Feb and July!

XXdreaming
January 7th, 2012, 09:42 PM
my boys were conceived 2 in feb, march and april,(lmp were actually last week of jan, feb and march but Ovulation was in the next month making it where I conceived in feb, march april if thats making sense lol) I was thinking maybe go for may (hopefully lmp will be at the end of april so it will be a jan baby) I got 2 born in oct, one in nov and one in dec, i think the more I think about it that might be the best thing for me anyways(giving me a small break from last m/s that ended in mm/c) and maybe it will help with my sway too

nini
January 8th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I think seasons can but neednt affect you, similar to moon phases (ions). I conceived a girl and a boy in the month of April. I conceived a boy and a girl during new moon.... so its probably not something I will base my sway on, if you know what I mean....

zanacal
January 8th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I agree nini, we can overcome 'circumstances' with the other things we're doing to sway anyway - and you can only control what you can control and accept the rest of it!

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2012, 12:25 PM
I think seasons can but neednt affect you, similar to moon phases (ions). I conceived a girl and a boy in the month of April. I conceived a boy and a girl during new moon.... so its probably not something I will base my sway on, if you know what I mean....

I agree nini but I just want to reiterate this has NOTHING to do with ions and in fact, the months that scientists found to be the most gilr/boy friendly did not match to what the "ion theory" claims that they should.http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/1693-seasons-swaying.html

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Hi does anyone know the best month to sway pink?oh has said we can ttc sooner than the original plan (sep) I was born may 82 if that has anything to do with it:.)

Gee whiz I thought I had answered this but if you see my above post, I DO think that some seasons are better than others for reasons that have nothing to do with ions but instead possibly day length and ambient temperature. Our bodies may interpret those signals as cues that a boy or girl will have a better shot of survival at birth. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/1693-seasons-swaying.html

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2012, 12:34 PM
dosent the month depend on which country you are in Zanacal?
i was told spring was best for girls, which in Australia is September-November.

hoping there is some truth to it, this is my first baby due in winter.
all my boys were born in the spring.

Yes, for the Aussie Posse and everyone who dwells in the Southern Hemisphere (most of Africa, Aus, NZ, South America), it is Sept- Nov best for girls, Mar-May best for boys.

For those in the Northern Hemisphere (Europe, North America, Asia) Mar-May are best for girls, Sept-Nov for boys.

There are plenty of opposites tho and I have not one but TWO boys conceived in Mar.
Dannikins your boys are SO CUTE!

bythestream
January 9th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Hi,

has anyone considered that the conceiving season may be much more important in temperate climates. I live in quite a temperate climate and I have noticed from my friends generally more girl babies born in winter and boys born in summer. The other seasons are a bit more equal.

bythestream
January 9th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Also the season sway is probably less pronounced the closer you get to the equator

atomic sagebrush
January 10th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Hi,

has anyone considered that the conceiving season may be much more important in temperate climates. I live in quite a temperate climate and I have noticed from my friends generally more girl babies born in winter and boys born in summer. The other seasons are a bit more equal.

First of all hi and welcome - I see you're new! :)

Yes, that is in my essay that I posted links to above and thanks for pointing that out!! The nearer you are to the equator, the less seasons seem to matter, with more girls being born at the equator regardless. We don't know why that is - maybe that constant heat is swaying by making sperm less healthy or it could also be that the nations around the equator tend to have a lot of turmoil and are poorer than many of the temperate nations and perhaps people are less well nourished.