PDA

View Full Version : Indiraīs girl sway

Indira
January 3rd, 2012, 05:57 PM
Sorry this is so long!
Now that Iīm 11 weeks and saw my little bean and his/her heartbeat 2 weeks ago, Iīm ready to post my sway!

USERNAME: Indira
DH'S AGE: 36
CHILDREN: 2 Boys – 5 and 3, both conceived on first attempt
NO. MONTHS TTC: 5
RESULT : girl

DIET:
Low Everything diet for almost 7 months. Skipped breakfast. Ate glutenfree pasta and lettuce for lunch and rice with leeks and zucchini for dinner. I started off at 125 and was down to 105 in my second cycle of TTC. I looked very skinny and my bmi went down to 18.
DH got alarmed and wanted me to gain some or he would stop TTC, I slowly gained back mainly on fruit, sweets and sugar to 110. DH insisted I ate some fish, chicken or egg (only whites) every evening, it was usually like 4 bites. In the third, fourth and fifth cycle I would cheat a little more when AF showed up (ice cream, cake) and be strict again up to O so I would lose a little weight again.
I was very strict in the beginning after a couple of months I had some cheats on the weekends when eating out or when having people over and we did eat at McDonalds a couple of times. In the beginning I would skip lunch in that case (after skipping breakfast) and eat something afterwards, after a couple of months I eased up a bit and would have a fish-burger taking the cheese and sauce off.
It was totally different from my usual diet, I usually snack all through the day and prob. eat 3500-4000 calories a day.

DH caffeine-1-2 cups a day
DW caffeine- none in the months before BUT I had a latte in the morning on the day I Ovīed, we were visiting a town and it was very cold so I decided to give myself a treat (yeah, great idea :worry:)

EXERCISE:
None

POTIONS & PILLS:
Saw Palmetto –320 mg from AF to O on alternative days, the month I conceived and the one before I took it CD1-CD7 to see if that would improve my quickly dropping post O temps.
B6- for the same reason as above, 60 mg AF to O the month before I conceived, 80 mg all through the month I conceived.
Folic Acid – 2 x 400mcg
Antihistamines – I dropped Zyrtec this cycle because I didnīt have that much EWCM and really wanted to get pregnant while still on the diet, I was going to take a break or stop swaying after this cycle.
Calciumcitrat:appr. 400 mg
Magnesium: appr. 180 mg
I took Ca/Mg because lack of calcium makes me very very cranky and I wasnīt brave enough to drop this completely.

POTIONS & PILLS FOR YOUR MAN:
None, I believe DH isnīt the one with the high testosterone in our relationship :wink:

LOWERING SPERM COUNT/TIMING:
Argh, this isnīt the best part. Let me start by saying that after 4 bfnīs I got a little depressed and felt like I would never conceive a baby again, so I decided to stick to the diet this last month, try everything we could to get pregnant and otherwise have a break or stop swaying. We really would have loved a spring baby, and I started to feel we were getting closer and closer to conceiving a winter baby again.
DH is very īsensibleī in between the sheets so this complicated things a bit. Frequent release was not an option.
When we conceived our boys I put a lot of pressure on him to DTD that night (on OV) so I think this had gotten his and mine testosterone up, I didnīt wanted to repeat this scenario. My plan was to DTD between the end of AF and OV without planning a lot, relax about this aspect, and if we would have a second BD closer to OV I would lower sperm count more than the first attempt through Zyrtec, Sylk and J&D. His low sex drive and other things made me think that he his testosterone might be low and my hope is his sperm count is low too.
On the fourth cycle we did abstain for of 7 days but bfn so I didnīt wanted to abstain this month.

This cycle he released on CD 10 (I thought I would OV around CD 16) and then we DTD on CD 13 as I got a pos. OPK and I was desperate to get at least a good attempt in this month, so... I didnīt J&D, no Sylk, no Zyrtec.
It was TBM without adding stuff.
No big O for me for months and months, the LE diet and SP made my sex drive vanish!

Jump and dump- no
EWCM present/how much? – just a little, not as much as when we conceived our boys
DH undies type – semi tight
DH hot bath/shower - no
OWT - anything under bed? – a girl toy that DH gave me on motherīs day to tell me he agreed to try for nr. 3

THINGS IN YOUR VG:
Nothing. I used Sylk the first months but dropped this to improve changes of getting pregnant

Ovulation- I regularly ovulate on day 12-13, while swaying I OV on day 20, 18, 17, 16 and the cycle I conceived on day 14 (November 1, 2011)

Did you track your pH, if so, what was it before the attempt(s):
Over the months I checked it occasionally, it was always around 4,5, around OV it would be a bit higher, 5,1 was the highest I ever got. I decided to not worry about this, I wasnīt checking it several times a day on OV, so it is possible it was higher than that.
IONS
Had a salt lamp next to my bed and a neg ioniser in the car and on my laptop just in case.
Moon- waxing moon, I ovulated in a female sign, a couple of days before Jonas girl dates.

Anything else?
I really tried to lower my demand for testosterone. Tried to avoid conflicts, reduced home decoration projects, sewing projects, cooking projects, look-what-a-perfect-mom-I-am-projects lol. I tried to be less competitive about things and just spend time in a relaxed manner.
I read chick lit instead of thrillers.
This cycle I started to put a warm not hot pad on my belly evenings to help the lining and implantation.
Since I started swaying once a month I got a migraine episode, I would have a strong headache and throw up for one day, this happened every month a couple of days before OV or a couple of days after OV. At first I thought it was lack of potassium or the SP, later I thought it could have been hormone-related.

Gosh I feel so good now that Iīve allowed myself to write this detailed thing down without having to be afraid it raises my T :bigsmile:

mandicane
January 3rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
Sounds like a great sway! Hope you get your healthy little girl!

PeonyPrincess
January 3rd, 2012, 11:43 PM
Thanks for sharing your great sway Indira. And congratulations on your pregnancy! Good to hear everything is going well. Your DH is very sweet giving you a girl toy on Mother's Day. I can't imagine mine thinking of something so heartfelt!
I think you may very well have a little girl in there. Would love to hear when you find out. I believe in moon signs, so was interested to see you took that into consideration. All the best.

purple sky
January 3rd, 2012, 11:59 PM
Aaw your DH sounds so sweet to think of that for you~ Mine definitely wouldn't think of doing something like that.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. Your sway sounds great! I hope you have a little pink bundle coming soon :)

sallygal
January 4th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Your sway looks fabulous... well done!! Congratulations and all the best for a healthy pregnancy! :highfive:

zanacal
January 4th, 2012, 12:14 PM
I'm so glad everything is going well Indira!

atomic sagebrush
January 4th, 2012, 01:08 PM
I'm so thrilled for you! I think that looks like a great sway! Good luck!

Mochagirl
January 4th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Great sway, Indira!

Indira
January 4th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Thanks girls!
Peony princess, Iīm planning to find out at birth, but Iīm not sure if I will be able to wait..
Iīm starting to think itīs a boy, had no īfeelingī the first weeks, but now it feels like a boy.
With DS 2 I also had neutral thoughts first months and then felt it was a boy.
Iīm okay with it!
I love your new ticker Mocha!

auroara78
January 5th, 2012, 09:24 AM
I think this is a really good sway, you covered the bases well

tweedledeedum
January 5th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Sounds like a great sway!

Out of the Blue
January 5th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Brilliant, Indira! :ballerina:

POTIONS & PILLS FOR YOUR MAN:
None, I believe DH isnīt the one with the high testosterone in our relationship :wink:
:rofl:

Gosh I feel so good now that Iīve allowed myself to write this detailed thing down without having to be afraid it raises my T :bigsmile:

Yep...no need to worry now! :cheer:

I'm sending you lots and lots of PINK VIBES, Indira! :HH:

happyheart
January 5th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Great sway!!! I am sooo excited for you!!! :) :)

Brat23
January 19th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Lots of Luck! Wishing you pink!

Indira
October 14th, 2012, 05:20 AM
This is the result at 2 months:

sorry the pictures are so big.

BeadinMom
October 14th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Aww...she is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

Lotte
October 14th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Tooo cute!

Myloves
October 14th, 2012, 05:44 AM
She's beautiful!

Mochagirl
October 14th, 2012, 07:40 AM
What a cutie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mydream
October 14th, 2012, 09:04 AM