PDA

View Full Version : annabel♥lee's girl sway

annabel♥lee
January 3rd, 2012, 06:30 PM
Well, I figured I'd better post my sway now, before I find out. Because if/when I hear boy, i know I won't feel like coming on here and posting it. So here goes...

USERNAME: annabel♥lee (Becky)
DH'S AGE: 33
CHILDREN: 2 boys (11 and 5)
NO. MONTHS TTC: about 5

DIET:

I was doing the LE Diet for a few weeks prior to my attempt. Definitely not long enough, but I did lose 5 pounds so I'm happy with that. I used MyFitnessPal.com to track everything and was pretty good about staying in range for fats, proteins and overall calories. I switched from regular Coke to Diet a few months before attempt. Actually, I shouldn't say I "switched" but I replaced 2-3 of my Coke's a day with Diets.

EXERCISE:

Nope

POTIONS & PILLS:

I took 400mg of Folic Acid and 1 Zyrtec each night (already had been doing that for a few years due to allergies)

POTIONS & PILLS FOR YOUR MAN:
None

TIMING:

We BDed every other day when I got a my positive OPK.

THINGS IN YOUR VG:

Only Sylk as a lube each time we BDed. I had tried Rephresh and Acijel in the past and was unable to get pregnant, so this time we decided to just go with Sylk.

Did you track your pH, if so, what was it before the attempt(s):

No

Anything else?

Not really. The most important things to me were losing a bit of weight, and staying within Atomic's recommended ranges for protein, fat and calories. Besides that i just really wanted to get pregnant. I had a prior miscarriage and was due Dec. 2011. I really needed a BFP before that due date, and I got it November 2011. :)

I'm really hoping for a healthy baby, that's obviously the most important thing. But I am praying (and have been for a long time) that this one is the baby girl of my dreams. So, we'll see.

lemon2012
January 3rd, 2012, 07:32 PM
Oh good luck!!!
It sounds good though and you did a lot for this baby already!!!!

mandicane
January 3rd, 2012, 09:32 PM
Good lookin' sway...I hope you get to hear "girl" at your 20 week scan!

zanacal
January 4th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I hope you get your girl too Annabel, good luck!

chocolate
January 4th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Good luck, really hope you get your pink!

Indira
January 4th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Your sway looks good Becky, hope you have a little girl in there!

Out of the Blue
January 5th, 2012, 10:41 AM
The most important things to me were losing a bit of weight, and staying within Atomic's recommended ranges for protein, fat and calories. Besides that i just really wanted to get pregnant. I had a prior miscarriage and was due Dec. 2011. I really needed a BFP before that due date, and I got it November 2011. :)

I think that was a great focus, Becky! That's the route I'll be taking too! I'm so very glad you got your BFP and I really hope your little pink dream is in your belly...:HH:

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Good luck! I'm so excited for you!!!

annabel♥lee
January 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Thanks! I know I didn't really do much to sway...some people do SO much more. But, I just wasn't getting pregnant and I wanted that BFP. Really, the only things I did differently than when I got pregnant with my boys were losing weight (and I lost very little - like 5 pounds), used Sylk instead of Preseed, and didn't take a prenatal. And LE diet...forgot about that one. ;)

We'll see if it was enough.

xokatietatie
January 8th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Good luck!

Brat23
January 19th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Ana so excited for you!!!!! I have my FX and I am sending pink vibes your way! Lots of luck! Think Positive and Think Pink!