PDA

View Full Version : I'm having girl #5

DesiG
December 9th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Hello everyone I just wanted to let you guys know I finally found out I'm having another girl, at first for like 20 minutes I felt sad, but we are so blessed that this baby girl is healthy and growing strong, after 3miscarriages we did a very light sway, we will not give up on having a son, after this baby I will get my body back in shape and maybe do a really good boy sway, or IVF, but I'm not so hopeful with IVF, because of my 3miscarriages so scared of the happening again and wasting money I don't have to waste. But anyway I can't wait to meet this little girl.

nuthinbutpink
December 9th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Thank you for letting us know. I am happy to hear that you have a healthy looking pregnancy after 3 losses. Good luck and keep us posted!

ksmom
December 9th, 2018, 07:50 PM
I'm sorry you didn't hear boy but congrats on a healthy baby. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide. Please have all my blue dust!

MiaMelb
December 9th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Oh Desi :hugs:

I wish you had have got to hear boy but as a fellow blue swayer (and evidently a bit of a scaredy cat) I do love your approach to this news. I am boyed when someone is able to see how perfect their family will end up with or without their desired gender. Though I do hope a DS is still somewhere in your future if you decide to go down that path.

4blue2pink
December 10th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Congratulations!! :heart: and i hope the future holds your baby boy for you Desi :)

Throwaway_panther
December 10th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Thank you for letting us know! You have such a great outlook that I admire. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is easy and healthy. <3

DesiG
December 10th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Thank you for letting us know. I am happy to hear that you have a healthy looking pregnancy after 3 losses. Good luck and keep us posted!

Do you know about how much IVF is?

LMSM
December 10th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Congrats on your healthy baby to come! Sorry you didn’t get a boy this time though it seems #6 is an option, so hope you will get your boy then :)
When is this little gem due?

ABC.2606
December 10th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Congrats Desi!! I'm sorry you didn't hear boy. But I'm so happy this little rainbow baby is healthy and strong!!

atomic sagebrush
December 12th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Oh gosh Desi, I"m so sorry to hear that the sway didn't go as we all were hoping but hugest congrats on a new baby girl!

I love big all girl families, they're like a bouquet of flowers. :heart:

DesiG
December 12th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Oh gosh Desi, I"m so sorry to hear that the sway didn't go as we all were hoping but hugest congrats on a new baby girl!

I love big all girl families, they're like a bouquet of flowers. :heart:
Thank you, I'm ok with it, really looking bad my sway was very weak, it was the last minute thing, so I really only did a few things, but we won't give up I've always wanted a really big family, so trying for one more won't hurt, next time hopefully no miscarriages, and I just am patient with it, but I am 37 so I did have the age against me. Thank you for all your help, but Im not leaving yet.

atomic sagebrush
December 14th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Hey, I got a boy at 39! It is still possible. :heart: Let me know how I can help!

sshaikh07
February 27th, 2019, 01:05 PM
Hi,

I'd like to hear about your IVF/pGD journey. Where'd you have it done?

DesiG
March 3rd, 2019, 12:36 AM
Hi,

I'd like to hear about your IVF/pGD journey. Where'd you have it done?

I have not had IVF still pregnant with my girl.

LMSM
March 3rd, 2019, 04:46 AM
Desk, thinking about you! I’ve “only” got three girls, but can sympathise with that feeling time is escaping with age etc...so glad you have the option of IVF or sway for another chance at a son!
Hope your pregnancy is going well, when are you due? Have you got a name for this little girl? :)

dreamofdaughter
March 7th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Congratulations on your healthy baby. I hope you also get your boy in the future. Lots of blue dust to you.