PDA

View Full Version : Coaching help

3littleladies01
December 18th, 2018, 01:35 AM
Hi atomic

I’ve got the coaching service - not 100% sure where to post so sorry if this is wrong??

Hi atomic

I’ve got a bit of a funny one this month - I’ve been DTD every other day and waiting to ovulate but still nothing. When I did an ovulation Callander it said I should have by now - about 4 days ago.

A) can you have random months where you don’t ovulate or is it more likely I’ve missed it with a test
B) if I didn’t ovulate should I be concerned? Especially with my low ovarian reserve?
C) if I did and missed it somehow - am I in major girl territory by just dtd eod and not getting in my multiple attempts around OPK???

Relevant Bd in our fertile window are - Cd12, cd14, cd 16 and tonight which is cd18

Can I still ovulate after cd18 or is that highly unlikely??

What do I do now - just continue dtd eod for a while longer? When can I stop?

Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
December 18th, 2018, 05:59 PM
You should see, in this forum https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/ your questionnaire and sway plan. Normally I could look it up but since it's been a while since we posted there, it's got buried for me undler other plans (I see everyone's plan in that forum) but you will only see your plan, and that's the best place for your questions. I did reply in the other spot you asked this, though.