PDA

View Full Version : Your pets

prettyinpink18
January 15th, 2011, 05:40 PM
I am a huge animal lover and have a sweet little pug dog who I just love to pieces. Do you have pets and what are they?

nuthinbutpink
January 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM
We just have a cat right now. Have had dogs but just have time for one right now. We did have frogs too!

Viene
January 15th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I'm an animal lover too. I have a little Shih Tzu.

Eden
January 16th, 2011, 12:30 AM
We have a cat right now but I would love a dog (I'm just not loving the idea of going for walks in the winter)

crystal-light
January 16th, 2011, 10:20 AM
We have 3 dogs- a daschund, a german shepard mix and a yellow lab.

fourblessings4me
January 16th, 2011, 10:24 AM
no pets. 4 kids (and a dh) consume all of my time as it is. ;)

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2011, 08:17 AM
I have three cats and some zebra finches, and a few fish. I love all animals though. Before I got pg with my two little boys, I worked as an assistant to a dog breeder and took care of 50 adult dogs and dozens of puppies.

Gus
January 17th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Right now we have 2 dogs- a 6 month old Sheltie mix named Slinky and an almost 12 year old Rottweiler/Lab mix named Cody. We have 3 cats- Bob, Forest and her son Sherwood. Last year we lost our 19 yo cat Pebbles and our 17-ish yo dog Tippy. :( We also have a few goldfish and a bazillion platy fish.

xnicolax
January 17th, 2011, 11:12 AM
I am an animal lover too, would love a dog or cat but the majority of my relations are alergic to cats and I dont really do cleaning up dog poop that well, we dog sat for a few weeks not so long ago and we still keep finding missed bits in our garden. I wanted the boys to have an animal so we went to the pet shop and bought 2 guinea pigs, Archie and Phill. The novelty has worn off with the kids but I LOVE them. They are spoiled rotten.

Wanting a daughter
January 30th, 2011, 07:27 AM
We have an English Pointer who is 6 months younger than my oldest (2yrs) and just gorgeous. She is sooo good with my boys.
We also have a Stimpson's Python named Fluffy and a South West Carpet Python named Igor who is only a baby right now but will grow into a 2-3 metre long snake. Unusual pets but I love them.

BoyDreaming
January 31st, 2011, 11:59 AM
We have one Pug - Chester. We also have one house cat, Oreo. Then there's the two outside cats, named Tinkerbelle and Buttercup.

OneLastDream
January 31st, 2011, 04:02 PM
We are getting chickens at the weekend - does that count?! Ds2 has named his fluffy already - Ds1 hasn't decided what his one is going to be called yet!

Wanting a daughter
April 16th, 2011, 08:57 AM
We have an English Pointer who is 6 months younger than my oldest (2yrs) and just gorgeous. She is sooo good with my boys.
We also have a Stimpson's Python named Fluffy and a South West Carpet Python named Igor who is only a baby right now but will grow into a 2-3 metre long snake. Unusual pets but I love them.

My heart is broken! We lost our sweet little girl early this week. She got hemoragic gastroenteritis and was gone in 24hrs. She received medical treatment within 15 mins of her first sign (bloody vomit) and was on a drip within 30 mins but they just couldn't stop the bleeding. She started bleeding out the rear end. She had 5 blood transfusions through the night and day but it just came out as fast as it went in. I can't believe she's gone. I loved her so much. $5,000 in vet bills and we still lost her. Completely gutted. Most dogs easily live through it, I don't understand. She was only 2 1/2 yrs old. Just so sad right now.

mmsgirlie22
April 16th, 2011, 12:00 PM
We have 3 dogs.....a Jack Russell mix named Sweetie, a Border Collie mix named Sydney, and then a Pug named Winston. Plus a fish tank with a couple loaches. I

michaela
April 16th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I love animals!! Well actually I don't love all animals, I hate cats. LOL! Anyway, we have 2 dogs that are 8 year old Labs and I love them to death!

Flava
April 16th, 2011, 12:17 PM
We have a west highland white terrier. supper cute got it for Christmas! not so easy with 4 kids yeah... oh and fishes

hpjagged
April 17th, 2011, 01:58 PM
We have a 3 year old German Shepherd called Odin :D

ELP
April 17th, 2011, 02:01 PM
We have a collie and a ferret, stinky things!

TTC5
April 17th, 2011, 04:30 PM
We have a springer x lab he is not quite one yet!
We also have two cats.

purplepoet20
April 18th, 2011, 09:39 AM
I can't call mine a pet... Willow Amara Rose is a German Shepard and is the other mother. She is always within a few feet of the kids, she blocks people from getting close to them, growls at other dogs just for being within 10ft of the boys, cleans the boys after meals, even licks them when they get hurt or cry, she lets them do anything to her, she always sleeps with the baby for every nap and at night, and she runs to get me as soon as they wake up.

Zivic-Bubac
April 18th, 2011, 01:08 PM
We have aquarium with 7 small golden fishes, but mostly for feng-shui purposes:D

3boys
April 19th, 2011, 04:28 PM
I have two female cats to balance out my all male family lol

Persuing Lacey
April 20th, 2011, 08:38 AM
My heart is broken! We lost our sweet little girl early this week. She got hemoragic gastroenteritis and was gone in 24hrs. She received medical treatment within 15 mins of her first sign (bloody vomit) and was on a drip within 30 mins but they just couldn't stop the bleeding. She started bleeding out the rear end. She had 5 blood transfusions through the night and day but it just came out as fast as it went in. I can't believe she's gone. I loved her so much. $5,000 in vet bills and we still lost her. Completely gutted. Most dogs easily live through it, I don't understand. She was only 2 1/2 yrs old. Just so sad right now.

Oh wanting, so sorry to hear about that. Your boys must be devastated too :-(

Yuzu
April 21st, 2011, 12:51 PM
I am an animal lover! We have two rare breed dogs from Russia ( the breed is called Caucasian Ovcharka) and a Great Dane mix. Over 300 pounds of dog in our house! We also have a very bad kitty named Winnie.