PDA

View Full Version : Driving myself mad

Jate
December 26th, 2018, 03:30 PM
So I had a D&e in November after having to terminate my much wanted baby girl due to medical issues. I had been eating appallingly due to morning sickness and put on stacks of weight and I have continued to do so despite good intentions. I have had some good days and skipped breakfast mostly but also binged on chocolate and bread and have put on pounds. I have just finished my first period after my d&e and was hoping to try ASAP if I ovulate but worried the diet will just sway blue. I’m desperate to be pregnant again but also know I will be so disappointed if it’s a boy which I know is mad as I should just want a healthy baby. Should I try or wait and if so how long? I just feel like I’m in complete limbo. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
December 28th, 2018, 01:02 PM
I only very rarely have people wait a month out, but since you've actually gained, I suggest for best results that you regroup now on the diet and give it till next month. :heart:

Jate
December 28th, 2018, 05:12 PM
I only very rarely have people wait a month out, but since you've actually gained, I suggest for best results that you regroup now on the diet and give it till next month. :heart:

Ok thank you. Appreciate the response especially given it’s Christmas.x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk