PDA

View Full Version : Those with BFP...cm question...please...

toomanyboys
January 7th, 2012, 03:52 AM
i wish everyone on this board many warm congratualtions and may you have the best nine months and that you wll get the gemder of your desire.

i was hoping to aks a quick question...i know evereone keeps asking the same thing but you know how it is your symptoms seems always isolated and suddenly you cannot find the answer anywhere.

i am currently 6/7dpo (i had stikcy cm at what i assume was 1dpo) but then again i may have O on 1dpo right? anyway, since then i have had hardly any cm.....at about 2dpo i checked my cm by using my finger sorry tmi...and it all seemed creamy and cp felt like half soft like tip of th nose. then at 3,4,5,6 i don't have nay cm at all coming out but just looking slightly watery on tp.

today 6dpo or thinking i am 7dpo ifelt a bit more wet....after my no 2 it was more weter than the previous days then alter i had a tacky yellow bit on my panties.

the thing is i normally am really dry after O and cm is stikcy and yellowy and tacky until af.

whose cm here was like this. i am confused because he majority with BFP's i read on the net say they have abundant creamy cm just before they got their BFP. some help would be fab!

xxxxxbaby dust to all

rainbowflower
January 7th, 2012, 04:50 AM
looking back at my charts from the 2 cycles where I conceived in the past, I had creamy CM for nearly the entire 2ww... which is what I get for nearly the entire 2ww even when I'm not pregnant too. Sorry that's not much help.

Journey2dFuture
January 7th, 2012, 07:33 AM
I only had creamy cm.. Through the whole tww. And still even know its flooding ! Have to wear a thin liner most days,

zanacal
January 7th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I had white discharge staining my underwear but if I ever checked (which I tried not to because I didn't want to risk an infection if I was pregnant) there was hardly anything and what there was was kind of creamy and watery at the same time.