PDA

View Full Version : hot flashes / cold

djmommy
December 29th, 2018, 04:20 PM
I think I am most likely 6 dpo and have been having moments of feeling really flush and warm and then I will be cold!
Ugh! I'm 42 and so devastated that I'm totally entering menopause.
What causes This? Hormonal imbalance?

Parying4agirl
December 29th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Not sure if im reading your post correctly but after ovulation i started getting hot flushes especially at night which was odd for me cos im forever feeling cold - turned out to be early preg signs x

djmommy
December 29th, 2018, 05:55 PM
I would love for it to be a pregnancy sign! AF isn't due for another week so it just seems so early for pms!!
Thanks for your response!

dreamofdaughter
December 29th, 2018, 07:09 PM
This is what happened to me when I was pregnant a few months ago. Ended as a CP in my case but I do think it could be an early pregnancy sigh. Baby dust. xx

Parying4agirl
December 29th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Fingers xd - baby dust your way

Nell_
December 30th, 2018, 03:17 AM
I sometimes get hot before AF is due it's very normal after ovulation and before AF is due. :)

4blue2pink
December 30th, 2018, 06:41 AM
i get this some months between ov and af too :)

atomic sagebrush
December 30th, 2018, 12:37 PM
I have had that going on since I was 35 years old (about that point of the cycle too!) and I had 3 kids after that began. I'm still regular as clockwork and I'm 48 now. (I also recall having them in early pregnancy and postpartum and when I was on birth control pills) I know it's nervewracking because we hear "hot flashes = menopause" but it can happen to anyone at any age, it's just about the fluctuations in hormones.

dreamofdaughter
December 30th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Interesting that other people have had them from ov to AF. The only time I have ever experienced them in my life is that month I was pregnant (also at age 42) and never any pregnancy before that - though I wasn't symptom spotting then as they were unplanned.

Anyway, I do hope it's a BFP for you but I guess it's still a waiting game, isn't it? :). GL!

djmommy
December 30th, 2018, 01:09 PM
I have had them a little before AF at times but never accompanied with being really cold too...I live in Florida so it's always hot!!
I have had an annoying headache since yesterday too. Just hope it's not AF. I really really pray it's a BFP!!!!!!!!
If it is AF, then at least maybe my cycle is getting back to normal a bit though

4blue2pink
December 30th, 2018, 02:56 PM
fingers crossed for you djmommy :)

djmommy
December 30th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Thank you����������