PDA

View Full Version : Was your appeptite different between boy & girl?

welcomeggz
January 7th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Anyone notice that their appeptite was different between boy & girl?

I am 16 weeks preg and the only difference i notice with this pregnancy is that i dont have much of an appeptite compared with my boys i was always hungry with them.

Prayn4Haven
January 7th, 2012, 08:40 PM
I dont know what i am having yet but i dont have an appetite at all. I have an aversion to all foods and no cravings right now. With my boys i was sooo hungry and i craved watermelon and lemons but not til around second trimester. I also have severe nausea this time.

Cinss
January 8th, 2012, 04:02 AM
They say you crave junk food with boys and healthy foods with girls

dannikins
January 8th, 2012, 04:08 AM
i always craved heaps of fruit with my 4 boys.
apples and tangelos, and bananas. anything fruity.
this time, im not really craving anything, dont feel like eating much at all actually.

zanacal
January 8th, 2012, 04:10 AM
I was starving with both boy and girl pregnancies. No cravings at all with DSs but plenty in the first trimester with DD - lemonade, apple juice, sweets, buttered toast, not at all healthy!

Layla1234
January 20th, 2012, 10:40 PM
well not sure what is inside now but with my daughter i craved sweets and fruit. this time, i want fries and chips!

BABYPINK3
January 23rd, 2012, 10:59 PM
DD1- craved cheeseburgers from mcdonalds and apple juice.
DS- Starving from 6 weeks pregnant. ate then ate again because I was so hungry. craved anything.
DD2- hardly hungry at all, loss of appetite, only eat because I have to? And I am eating alot of lollies, choclolate and cold flavoured milk. and Icecream!

TTC5
January 23rd, 2012, 11:47 PM
They say you crave junk food with boys and healthy foods with girls

I was the opposite then lol all I wanted was junk with my girls and hungry all the time!

This time I am not hungry and just wanting to drink!

HappyLea
January 31st, 2012, 04:22 AM
With DS1 i craved lemons ~ on my wedding day DH and friends were doing tequilla slammers with salt and lemons and i just sat watching with bowl of sliced lemons :)

DS2 craved lemons again

DS3 i craved lemons and pickled onions

Myloves
February 1st, 2012, 02:35 AM
Ds1 and Ds2 were actually pretty similar - I craved meaty foods, and anything with salt!
But with my DD, I craved sweeter foods (junk food like chocolate and sweets), and I could barely look at meat, let alone eat it.

Bumblebee
February 4th, 2012, 09:45 AM
When I was pregnant with my first daughter I craved for a lot of juice! food wise I ate so healthy at the time and continued it. Funny because it didn't make a difference to my pregnancy and had the most complicated pregnancy out of the two. Second time I was pregnant with a girl again I craved so much junk food it was unreal, I put on a lot weight. I craved for jalapenos so much! pizza, chow mein fried chicken and icecream. This time I want NOTHING. If anything I constantly trying to search for something to ease my morning sickness. Salty things like sucking on salt vinegar crisps and salt pop corn seem to help.

sis4O
February 4th, 2012, 09:59 AM
With dd I couldn't eat anything. Had hyperemesis, vomiting morning noon and night. A commercial for pizza with chicken on top would make me throw up every time. Just the thought of meat and for some reason hummus made me want to die!!
I went on to have 3 boys. Was hungry for anything and only vomited one time.

purplepoet20
February 13th, 2012, 05:16 PM
DS1 - I didn't really crave anything but I also had m/s for the whole 9mths. The only thing I could keep down was milk and I drank about 1/2 gallon a day. I also ate chicken strips and cole slaw when we ate out, 1-2x's a month. I did also drink lemonaid once a day but mostly ginger ale. I couldn't eat anything spicy or red meat. I ran from anything sweet, I hate sweets, and they taste like puke to me.

DS2 - I didn't have m/s for as long as ds1, but I had heartburn alot. I liked spicy food. Could eat sweets, dairy, beef, or anything citrus... I thought that because my symptoms were different I was having a girl.

#3 This time I am not very far along but I am going crazy for mushrooms, eggs, and sweets! I only want to drink water and nothing else. Salty food makes me sick to my stomach. I don't want any beef or chicken but I seem to want fish.