PDA

View Full Version : Ladies due in Sept/Oct/Nov 2012, gather here!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Hobbermittens
May 4th, 2012, 04:55 PM
LOL...yeah tea is dinner. I have this discussion with DH all the time as he is from the south of England and he calls it dinner but im from north west and have always called it tea.
We confuse each other at times as i say Breakfast, Dinner, Tea and he says Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and to him tea is brew time.

So dinner is Lunch? That would get confusing!

Hobbermittens
May 4th, 2012, 04:56 PM
TTC5, wow that boy is a big fella!!

Hobbermittens
May 4th, 2012, 05:02 PM
My ultrasound is on Monday. :fingers: I am really hoping for a healthy baby!!!! :fingers: Still not finding out gender--I think I might keep my eyes closed the entire time!! I absolutely DO NOT want to see anything by accident. I mean, I really feel that this baby is a girl, but I know if I got confirmation of that, it would really wreck my pregnancy. I want to wait until the moment of birth to know for sure.

We still haven't told the kids we are having another baby. And strangely enough, neither of my older kids have noticed my giant belly very much (aside from my DD1 saying "Mom, if you want your belly to be smaller, eat less food than your body uses.") But DD2, who is barely 2, keeps coming up to me and rubbing my belly and pushing on it. I finally said to her, "What's in there?" And she said, "Baby." (I swear I haven't told her ANYTHING! She has been to a doctor's appointment (not an u/s), but no one told her anything, and I doubt she is observant enough to understand what was going on). So I asked her, "Is it a boy baby in there, or a girl baby?" And she said, "Boy." HA! I wish she was right. :)

TTC5
May 4th, 2012, 05:09 PM
LOL what a cute remark by your DD Hobbers!

fivebabies
May 4th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I like to read this thread in my head with the approriate Aussie or British accents. LOL :giggle:

Hobbermittens
May 4th, 2012, 05:11 PM
LOL what a cute remark by your DD Hobbers!

Weird, isn't it?? I hope she knows something I don't. I don't even know how she would know that people even grow babies in their tummies--the only person I know IRL who is pregnant right now lives in another state and DD2 hasn't seen her...

Bumblebee
May 4th, 2012, 05:21 PM
LOL...yeah tea is dinner. I have this discussion with DH all the time as he is from the south of England and he calls it dinner but im from north west and have always called it tea.
We confuse each other at times as i say Breakfast, Dinner, Tea and he says Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and to him tea is brew time.
lol I'm from the south too and its breakfast, lunch and dinner for me :D

Bumblebee
May 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM
:C:

HappyLea
May 4th, 2012, 05:25 PM
So dinner is Lunch? That would get confusing!

yeah my dinner to him is lunch! Im even confused now :rofl:

Hope your DD is right :D

Mochagirl
May 4th, 2012, 05:26 PM
In my corner of Canada, it's breakfast then lunch, then we use supper and dinner interchangeably.

Hobbermittens
May 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM
In my corner of Canada, it's breakfast then lunch, then we use supper and dinner interchangeably.

We do here too in the U.S.

HappyLea
May 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Bumble, i got used to it when i lived in the south but now we are back up north im back onto breakfast, dinner, tea x

Bumblebee
May 4th, 2012, 05:33 PM
oh I would love to go canada.......heck I'd love to go on holiday anywhere! :happy:

TTC5
May 4th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Supper is more like something you have either before dinner or after dinner, like a small snack.

purplepoet20
May 4th, 2012, 06:02 PM
My boys have... breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, and dinner. Sadly they eat that much so we had to make up linner!

purplepoet20
May 4th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I am so nervous about Monday :hair: I tried to keep myself busy with packing but once all 12 medium and 6 x-large boxes were full I started thinking about the u/s again. Maybe packing up my sewing room wasn't a good idea. To much girl fabric that I have been saving. The Strawberry fabric my great-grandma bought 25 years ago, before she passed away, made me cry because I want so badly to make something with it :tissue:

fivebabies
May 4th, 2012, 06:38 PM
LOL, My boys made up Linner too PP!

laughinglynxie
May 4th, 2012, 06:53 PM
LOVE this current meal convo we are having on here! We are super simple here: breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner (although my husband says supper). I, too, always thought "tea" was the midday snack type thing. :) So many fun gals here and so many things to learn.

Oh, and pinkin, regarding your crazy cm, I've had that both pregnancies. I'm pretty sure it's all part of protecting baby, too.

TTC5
May 4th, 2012, 07:30 PM
big hugs PP being pregnant makes us miss our loved ones in heaven just that much more hey x

pinkin2011
May 4th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch , Afternoon Tea , Tea TIME!!!! Usually I only have the 3.. Breakfast Lunch and Tea

pinkin2011
May 5th, 2012, 12:36 AM
I seem to have bad left side lower back pain Its driving me nuts is anyone else having lower back pain?

Butterfly Spirit
May 5th, 2012, 12:44 AM
I seem to have bad left side lower back pain Its driving me nuts is anyone else having lower back pain?

Low back pain during pregnancy | BabyCenter (http://www.babycenter.com/0_low-back-pain-during-pregnancy_9402.bc) ;)

pinkin2011
May 5th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Thanks Butterfly!

laughinglynxie
May 5th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Well...I get a certain type of back pain! More like a literal pain in the butt! I go through spurts of having TERRIBLE sciatic nerve problems (when it hurts to move my legs at all sometimes). Also the round ligament pain this time is brutal! Again, I'm wondering if that's a retroverted uterus thing because it has to pull harder to come forward.

pinkin2011
May 5th, 2012, 01:45 AM
I have one of those uterus's too..mine is lower back on left side.. left bum cheek and my left leg at times AND my left knee!

laughinglynxie
May 5th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Yep! My sciatic pain is also left side! How crazy is that? Sometimes I just feel like I'm getting electrocuted in the tailbone/buttcheek and then it goes down that whole leg. Youch. Glad I'm not alone.

pinkin2011
May 5th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Yeah my tailbone has been hurting all day.. and my left side. Yesterday it was my whole left leg .. Its a real pain I am glad its not on both sides!

Mochagirl
May 5th, 2012, 07:26 AM
I always have pelvic pain in pregnancy, and with ds3 I had sciatica. So far this pregnancy I've had some really sore days, but it's not every day so I'm hoping to avoid the worst of it this time.

Bumblebee
May 5th, 2012, 08:35 AM

Yes I'm having back pain, its even more sore at night time, and its really low back pain near the tail bone, I've tried using a pregnancy pillow at night but its not making much difference, it just feels really heavy hot and sore, rolling over in bed is becoming painful :( picking up my daughters is not helping but they do need lifting sometimes ie in/out of bath or in/out of car.

Bumblebee
May 5th, 2012, 08:38 AM
btw Pinkin your scan is looking so girly! just like my girls scans. She has got a lovely round head :awe: fingers crossed you'll get confirmation of it soon.

HappyLea
May 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Good afternoon ladies!

DS1 woke in the early hours saying he had chicken pox on his bum. He had 4 spots on his butt. When he got up this morning he has more on his arms/butt and 1 on his leg. None have my boys have ever had chicken pox before. I think it is chicken pox so got him some lotion and piriton just incase he gets itchy over the bank holiday weekend, i wanted to make sure we were stocked up just incase.

I have had them as a child so pharmacist said i should be ok...thank goodness, i was worried after reading is can cause birth defects etc...so worrying!

Elliott said his friend Caiden had them at school last week, he said 'i didnt hug him, but he hugged me' lol!

I just hope he doesnt get a bad dose of it and no im anticipating his younger brothers getting it also. Oh its gonna be a fun old time for me...not!

Hobbermittens
May 5th, 2012, 10:52 AM
HappyLea, sorry Elliot has the chicken pox! Poor guy. :( You are right, you should be fine since you had it as a child, you can't get it again. I bet your other two will catch it, but that isn't all bad. When I was a kid, I caught chicken pox, and my mom put my sister and brother in bed with me to make sure they got it too, so we could have it all over with at once!

Hobbermittens
May 5th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Bumblebee, did you get a gender scan? Are you sure you are having a girl?

Bumblebee
May 5th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Good afternoon ladies!

DS1 woke in the early hours saying he had chicken pox on his bum. He had 4 spots on his butt. When he got up this morning he has more on his arms/butt and 1 on his leg. None have my boys have ever had chicken pox before. I think it is chicken pox so got him some lotion and piriton just incase he gets itchy over the bank holiday weekend, i wanted to make sure we were stocked up just incase.

I have had them as a child so pharmacist said i should be ok...thank goodness, i was worried after reading is can cause birth defects etc...so worrying!

Elliott said his friend Caiden had them at school last week, he said 'i didnt hug him, but he hugged me' lol!

I just hope he doesnt get a bad dose of it and no im anticipating his younger brothers getting it also. Oh its gonna be a fun old time for me...not!

I'm in the same boat my daughters had two kids in her class get chicken pox and this morning she woke up with flu symptoms and a headache, my other daughter is teething and is sick with fever and the runs, I'm thinking maybe to get some chamomile lotion and stock up on medicine, hopefully they won't get it but want to be prepared as oldest has eczema and am dreading the itching shes going to do when she gets it eventually. Hope Elliott gets well soon xx

Bumblebee
May 5th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Bumblebee, did you get a gender scan? Are you sure you are having a girl?

umm... ahhh you got me, I was hoping no one would notice, I am sure the bits I saw in my 12 week scan are of a girl, its so clear, that I've kind resigned myself to accepting its a girl. I don't mind so much now because I've had 8 weeks to accept it, hubbys been helping and the prospect of having 3 little girls is looking better and better as long as I don't think never having a son too much. My 20 week scan is next week, am undecided whether to find out the sex because I'm not sure I care any more. If its a girl great if its a boy bonus but really trying to close the book on the whole gender thing and move on. Its ok and I'm going to be ok and I want to be proud I'm having a 3rd girl. Not telling distant relatives has really helped a lot, it means we don't have to deal with any comments at all. I've even enjoyed the speculation, rumours and belly staring, omg its been so hilarious!!
Going to keep it this way for as long as possible because its comments from relatives that get me started when people put the thought and create the desire of a son into my head, what if I am happy with 3 girls you know? I'm trying to be more mentally secure and confident and self assured. I'm not going to let them or anyone get to me. Lol sorry for the long rant.

Mochagirl
May 5th, 2012, 12:38 PM
What a great attitude, bumblebee! Personally, I think 3 girls sounds fabulous if that's what you end up getting. :HH:

Hobbermittens
May 5th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Bumblebee, I think you have a really great attitude! I wish I could be as happy as you are! :)

Bumblebee
May 5th, 2012, 02:14 PM
thanks girls :hugs:

pinkin2011
May 6th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Bumblebee.. Thanks alot for your girl comment for me!! FX you are right!! I am back to being undecided again about finding out gender.. Main reason is bcause of d/h everyone wants a suprise including him but if i find out he has to find out and I will ruin it for him and everyone then! I still have time anyway

pinkin2011
May 6th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Has anyone heard from rainbowflower? She has not been on for a while

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Has anyone heard from rainbowflower? She has not been on for a while

I have, and don't worry she's fine. She's probably just taking a break ;)

TTC5
May 6th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Damn spotting is back so been on best rest today.

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 03:09 AM

Damn blood, I'm sorry :(

TTC5
May 6th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Been feeling so miserable today too :(

pinkin2011
May 6th, 2012, 04:44 AM
AWW no TTC5 thats terrible!! Is that from the Placenta?

pinkin2011
May 6th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Hey I just want to add my boobs are HUGE!!!! they are growning by the day! wont even fit in my bra!!

TTC5
May 6th, 2012, 04:55 AM
Yep from the placenta. LOL @ boobs! I finally got a maternity bra this week and omg they are sooo much better mine have exploded too!

pinkin2011
May 6th, 2012, 05:04 AM
So uncomfortable hey..!

laughinglynxie
May 6th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Sorry about the bleeding and bed-rest, TTC5! :(

My boobs got huge right away! I think at least by 8 weeks I was pulling out the next cup size up! My band size hasn't changed too much, yet. My husband thinks it's hott, of course (although thinks it's an evil trick that they have to to look "so good" and he can't touch them). LOL!

Mochagirl
May 6th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I've got the stripper boobs going on too, and poor dh is going insane because they're so sore I won't let him near them.

Bumblebee
May 6th, 2012, 11:15 AM

Oh no, hope it goes away, take it easy and rest as much as possible xx

Bumblebee
May 6th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Sorry about the bleeding and bed-rest, TTC5! :(

My boobs got huge right away! I think at least by 8 weeks I was pulling out the next cup size up! My band size hasn't changed too much, yet. My husband thinks it's hott, of course (although thinks it's an evil trick that they have to to look "so good" and he can't touch them). LOL!

I was similar they grew up by one cup size in the beginning of my pregnancy and now they have been the same since.

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 01:03 PM
I am back to being undecided again about finding out gender.. Main reason is bcause of d/h everyone wants a suprise including him but if i find out he has to find out and I will ruin it for him and everyone then! I still have time anyway
That's what happened to me last time. I wanted to find out and DH didn't, so I found out anyway and ruined the surprise for everyone. I wish I hadn't!

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 01:10 PM
TTC5, so sorry about the bed rest!! Will you go to the Dr about the bleeding? I hope it stops soon!

As far as the boobs, mine are not exactly bigger but fuller, if that makes sense. Also, one is a little bigger than the other (of course the left one, which means "girl" in the OWTs :mad:). But mine aren't sore. The nipples are a little sensitive if DH squeezes or bites them (TMI?) but otherwise, nothing.

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I have my ultrasound tomorrow and I am really nervous! :nails:

Mochagirl
May 6th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Hobber - I'm sure everything will be fine, and though I know you're not finding out the gender, I'll wear some blue in your honor. I'll be thinking of you!

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Thanks Mocha!! I appreciate you wearing blue for me. :) I hope everything is okay with the baby. I also am terrified I will accidentally see girl parts. :(

laughinglynxie
May 6th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Hobbermittens, everything will be all good. :) (Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you it's nice to have a team green buddy.)

Speaking of crazy boobs, does anyone have suggestions for comfortable/supportive nursing bras? I never found a good fitting one (for going in public) my first pregnancy and ALWAYS felt insecure and floppy. My size is really weird so I usually can't try anything on in stores.

Bumblebee
May 6th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I have my ultrasound tomorrow and I am really nervous! :nails:

Best of luck for tomorrow, hope everything will go great, it will be exciting for you to see baby again! we'll all be thinking of you!

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Hobbermittens, everything will be all good. :) (Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you it's nice to have a team green buddy.)

Speaking of crazy boobs, does anyone have suggestions for comfortable/supportive nursing bras? I never found a good fitting one (for going in public) my first pregnancy and ALWAYS felt insecure and floppy. My size is really weird so I usually can't try anything on in stores.

Thank you!!

I found a great nursing bra at Target last time around, but it is totally falling apart, and they don't make the same one any more. :( I have seen one in the Title Nine bra catalog Bounce-- but it is $75. I haven't been able to cough up the money for that!

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Best of luck for tomorrow, hope everything will go great, it will be exciting for you to see baby again! we'll all be thinking of you!

Thank you!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 04:41 PM
I am so nervous about Monday :hair: I tried to keep myself busy with packing but once all 12 medium and 6 x-large boxes were full I started thinking about the u/s again. Maybe packing up my sewing room wasn't a good idea. To much girl fabric that I have been saving. The Strawberry fabric my great-grandma bought 25 years ago, before she passed away, made me cry because I want so badly to make something with it :tissue:

How EXCITING PP! I will be stalking this thread ;)
I hope you hear Girl, and get to make a sweet little dress with that strawberry fabric!

TTC5
May 6th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Good Luck to those having scans!!

Only 4 more days for me, feels like it has taken ages lol!

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Good Luck to those having scans!!

Only 4 more days for me, feels like it has taken ages lol!

Thank you!!

We all know what they are going to say at your scan.... :)

pinkin2011
May 6th, 2012, 07:35 PM
GOOD LUCK to everyone having scans! Exciting and nerve racking at the same time but everyone will be fine I am sure!!

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 07:44 PM
GOOD LUCK to everyone having scans! Exciting and nerve racking at the same time but everyone will be fine I am sure!!

Thank you!! It is nerve wracking!

Mochagirl
May 6th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Oh yes, pp - I almost forgot you have a scan tomorrow too! I'll wear some pink for you with the blue I'm wearing for hobber!

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Thank you!!

We all know what they are going to say at your scan.... :)

BAHAHAHAHAHA Ain't That The TRUTH!!!!! ;)

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Thank you!! It is nerve wracking!

Hobber, so are you going to find out or wait until baby is born? :)
I think I've read you are "trying" to wait?

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 08:56 PM

I am excited for yours too! Have you got a date set to secretly go in? :)

pinkin2011
May 6th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Nooo.. I have no idea what I am going to do because If i do go to a secret scan I will be going alone I am not going to take anyone, was going to ask my sister but if d/h ended up finding out that I took her he would be so so angry. I am thinking maybe wai for my 20 week one and make my scan for when d/h will be away for work and I will tell him I am not finding out but I will anyway. Hope he believes me!!

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Hobber, so are you going to find out or wait until baby is born? :)
I think I've read you are "trying" to wait?

I am absolutely waiting. I just don't want to see by accident. I know if I hear girl, it will ruin the rest of my pregnancy. Even though I am pretty sure this baby is a girl anyway, if I have it confirmed, it will suck. I know I can handle it way better at birth, so I am waiting. So I will do everything in my power not to find out gender tomorrow!!

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Wait, Butterfly, did you have a m/c?? I just saw that in your siggy!! I am so sorry--how did I miss that? :(

fivebabies
May 6th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Oh Butterfly, I'm so sorry! :(

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Wait, Butterfly, did you have a m/c?? I just saw that in your siggy!! I am so sorry--how did I miss that? :(

Yes, that's what the doc in the ER told me last Wed. He did the pelvic and said my birth canal was sort of open and my hcg that was 543 went down to 50... and he claimed my uterus was empty from the ultrasound. But I never asked for this evidence. I just took his word!
I did however cramp and pass clots after that. I wish I would have confirmed it, but I was SO upset at the time, and now I'm worried my body might still pretend it's prego. I had a wave of nausea yesterday among other things.

If you check my profile I wrote a bit there, then Vitex Time, then I named her this morn when DH had a dream and I wrote a thread about it there.

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Nooo.. I have no idea what I am going to do because If i do go to a secret scan I will be going alone I am not going to take anyone, was going to ask my sister but if d/h ended up finding out that I took her he would be so so angry. I am thinking maybe wai for my 20 week one and make my scan for when d/h will be away for work and I will tell him I am not finding out but I will anyway. Hope he believes me!!

I just don't want you to go insane, so I wanted you to do a scan so you would be relieved and know either way.

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Oh Butterfly, I'm so sorry! :(

Thanks fivebabies! Are you going to the doc tomorrow to get things checked out?

pinkin2011
May 7th, 2012, 12:03 AM
I just don't want you to go insane, so I wanted you to do a scan so you would be relieved and know either way.

I am going insane!!!! I Dont know what to do!!! if i get an early scan done its 2 and a half hrs away.. Oh I dont know what to do

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 12:10 AM
I am going insane!!!! I Dont know what to do!!! if i get an early scan done its 2 and a half hrs away.. Oh I dont know what to do

You can get a scan done TODAY!?
Or you mean the distance from home?

Hobbermittens
May 7th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Yes, that's what the doc in the ER told me last Wed. He did the pelvic and said my birth canal was sort of open and my hcg that was 543 went down to 50... and he claimed my uterus was empty from the ultrasound. But I never asked for this evidence. I just took his word!
I did however cramp and pass clots after that. I wish I would have confirmed it, but I was SO upset at the time, and now I'm worried my body might still pretend it's prego. I had a wave of nausea yesterday among other things.

If you check my profile I wrote a bit there, then Vitex Time, then I named her this morn when DH had a dream and I wrote a thread about it there.

I'm so sorry. That's awful. :( I think you picked a beautiful name for her. :heart:

PeonyPrincess
May 7th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Hi everyone. Just jumping on here quickly. Have not had time to do anything with the move and finishing off at the house.
12 week scan tomorrow morning. I had a dream that I had a m/c, so it obviously playing on my mind, even though I don't feel like I have been thinking about it or worrying about it. Fully prepared myself to see a boy nub and will still be happy.
I hope to feel like you Bumblebee.
HappyLea, the school should have sent home a note that your child was exposed to chicken pox as far as I'm concerned. Hope he/they get a very mild version. I had it as a 1 yo and got viral encephalitis as a result, so I know it can still be horrible even for little ones to have it.
GL Hobber. Hope everyone will be wearing blue and pink for us!! lol

Grandma-Ama
May 7th, 2012, 01:44 AM
OH Butterfly!! I am so sorry, I just read your post...you are in my prayer's! I was 5 mths with my second pg and it is heart-breaking!

I posted an UPDATE on my daughter's gender scan if anyone would like to read it I think it's a blog, I'm not really very savy on these post!

God Bless You Butterfly and your little Butterfly too!

pinkin2011
May 7th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Butterfly, No I mean its over 2 hrs away and I have to go by myself. I want to make the right decision I dont know what to do. I wish I had someone to go with but I dont trust anyone enough

pinkin2011
May 7th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Hi Peony! Good Luck tomorrow! what time is your scan?

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 01:56 AM
OH Butterfly!! I am so sorry, I just read your post...you are in my prayer's! I was 5 mths with my second pg and it is heart-breaking!

I posted an UPDATE on my daughter's gender scan if anyone would like to read it I think it's a blog, I'm not really very savy on these post!

God Bless You Butterfly and your little Butterfly too!

Thank you Grandma ama, I really appreciate it. Aww I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! OMG 5 months!?!?
I can't imagine! :broken: It's just horrible!
I'm going to get my hcg levels checked tomorrow for sure to make sure they are down.
Where's the update? I'd love to look!!!

pinkin2011
May 7th, 2012, 01:56 AM
I am seeing my ob on the 14th so I will be 15 weeks by then.. She does have an ultrasound machine and I hope she does one on me, Do you think I could ask her to go between the legs for me just so I can have a look or would that be a no no to ask her?

Grandma-Ama
May 7th, 2012, 02:00 AM
I'll go ahead and post my daughter's gender scan here also...you can read about our day on my blog
17W3D

Grandma-Ama
May 7th, 2012, 02:04 AM
this is the other picture that stole my heart!
His name is Tristan David ! I love him!

TTC5
May 7th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Congrats Grandma on your little grandson!!

PP good luck tomorrow!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 02:28 AM
Congratulations Grandma, he will be just precious!! :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 02:29 AM
I am seeing my ob on the 14th so I will be 15 weeks by then.. She does have an ultrasound machine and I hope she does one on me, Do you think I could ask her to go between the legs for me just so I can have a look or would that be a no no to ask her?

Hell, I'd ask her! ;)

Bumblebee
May 7th, 2012, 07:29 AM

Oh so sorry to hear about your loss I hope you're ok :sadflwr: RIP little baby Angel April :(

Hobbermittens
May 7th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Awwww, congrats Grandma!! He looks just perfect--I love that he is sucking his thumb already :heart:

Hobbermittens
May 7th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I'm getting ready to leave for my scan.... :nails: it is in a few hours, and we have to drive an hour to get there, so I will update later this evening. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for a healthy baby please!! :fingers: And even though I am not finding out gender, I'll take all the blue dust everyone can spare!! :fingers: THANK YOU!!

purplepoet20
May 7th, 2012, 10:05 AM
GL Hobber.... mine is in 6hrs and I am paniced! I hope we both get our DG :pray:

auroara78
May 7th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Can't wait to see a nub shot from Peony, and hear good news from Hobbers on a healthy bean (I still hope your boy shows himself off and you can't help but NOTICE the dangly between his legs!) and PP hears the pink news she's been hoping for so she can start sewing with the strawberry pattern her grandma gave to her. I hope all you ladies have your gender dreams come true today :flowerz:

Grandma, congrats on your grandson! Happy Lea, hope the chicken pox gets better soon for your DS1!

I am starting to feel a lot of movement now, but it's not hard kicks, it's more like wiggles or just softer. By this time with my boys, they were starting to kick real hard and aggressively, but she so far has not tried to injure me, LOL, she's being a good girl (for now.)

Hubby still wants a 4th, tho we didn't talk about it much this weekend. He is hell-bent on somehow getting a newer bigger car before the 3rd arrives because we have tiny cars that we didn't ponder beforehand how we were going to hussle 3 kids in it. He wants to make sure when we do get a new car that it's big enough to fit 4 kids and 2 adults in. I think it's sooo cute how he's really thinking this out. He's starting to come to terms with the baby being a girl, but I think knowning we could try again is what is helping him.

auroara78
May 7th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Size of a banana! Well thats better than an onion!

LolaInLove
May 7th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Good luck and lots of healthy baby dust to u/s mamas today!!!!!!

Bumblebee
May 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Good luck with the scans ladies!! :cheerteam:

purplepoet20
May 7th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Lola I need pink dancing dust! DH had a dream over the weekend that we were watching our little girl dancing ballet. He has never been into the letting a girl dance but he said in the dream. She was about 8-10yo and such a graceful dancer. He even asked if I would consider letting a girl do ballet.

LolaInLove
May 7th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Lola I need pink dancing dust! DH had a dream over the weekend that we were watching our little girl dancing ballet. He has never been into the letting a girl dance but he said in the dream. She was about 8-10yo and such a graceful dancer. He even asked if I would consider letting a girl do ballet.

You got it, sister! I've been thinking about ya this weekend and this morning....TONS AND TONS of buckets of pink dust filled with tutus and ballet slippers and tiaras your way!!!!!!!

LolaInLove
May 7th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Here's a little inspiration: focus on this for now.....

LolaInLove
May 7th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Ok, that picture is kinda strange....realized I was using my overlay app, but you get the picture. That's my DD2.

purplepoet20
May 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM
I like that picture just because it looks like she is moving and not just posing!

Mochagirl
May 7th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Sending positive thoughts to all the ladies getting scans today! :luck:

purplepoet20
May 7th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I am starting to panic again... I was never this nervous about either of the boy's u/s. Only 3 1/2hrs to go!

Mochagirl
May 7th, 2012, 12:57 PM
I'm sending you pink dust, pp! I have a really good feeling about your scan! I remember on my way to my gender scan I was soooo quiet and introspective I don't think I uttered a word to anyone for hours (and I was in the car with dh and all 3 of my kids!).

purplepoet20
May 7th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Lucky for me DH is at work but the boys love to talk a lot in the car.... we have to drive by the train tracks all the way!

OMG 3hrs!

begonia
May 7th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Popping on to say good luck to PP! I obviously have buckets of pink dust and I would LOVE to get rid of every speck in case we do have a 4th, so pleeeeeease have all of it :)

Hobber, FX you see one healthy little nugget in there! And I'm with Auroara .. I hope he flashes you the goods, enough that it doesn't ruin your surprise but enough that you still have hope for a boy since I know you're thinking girl. Heavens what a run on sentence.

Butterfly hun I just read a few posts about your loss. :hugs: I'm so sorry.

Yuzu
May 7th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Shamelessly stalking. Is it right to be this nervous about someone else's scan?:rofl:

LolaInLove
May 7th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Butterfly, so sorry about your loss! Hope you are doing ok. Many of us have been there and it's hard. Hugs- xoxo

auroara78
May 7th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Stalking as well....c'mon, one of u three post something :P

Butterfly, I am soooo sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

HappyLea
May 7th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Hi ladies, not been on really over weekend, i have had my cousin over while her parents were away and been trying to get garden finished with some grouchy little boys.

Im not 100% that DS1 has chicken pox as he only has 16 spots and hasnt got anymore since, i think it is but DH doesnt??!! Gonna take him dr's tomorrow to get them checked out as i dont want to send him school with chicken pox nor do i want to keep him off if he hasn't.

They all seem to be brewing something though, DS2 has been a right squinny and crys at every little thing (not like him) DS3 has been sleeping lots has a runny nose and also a squinny and being clingy. And to top all that me DH and cousin woke woth sore throat this morning and now i got a runny nose too :( I dont think this is a healthy house at the minute.

Butterfly ~ just read about your loss, so sorry hun :hugs:

Cant wait to hear about and see some scan pics but im off to bed now so will hopefull see them tomorrow. Will catch up more tomorrow. Night all xxx

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Popping on to say good luck to PP! I obviously have buckets of pink dust and I would LOVE to get rid of every speck in case we do have a 4th, so pleeeeeease have all of it :)

Hobber, FX you see one healthy little nugget in there! And I'm with Auroara .. I hope he flashes you the goods, enough that it doesn't ruin your surprise but enough that you still have hope for a boy since I know you're thinking girl. Heavens what a run on sentence.

Butterfly hun I just read a few posts about your loss. :hugs: I'm so sorry.

Thank you Begonia hon, I really appreciate that.

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Butterfly, so sorry about your loss! Hope you are doing ok. Many of us have been there and it's hard. Hugs- xoxo

Thank you Lola, it is heartbreaking. This is my first loss, and I never thought I would be here. We all think that crap though don't we, so when it happens, we are just in shock. :(

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Hi ladies, not been on really over weekend, i have had my cousin over while her parents were away and been trying to get garden finished with some grouchy little boys.

Im not 100% that DS1 has chicken pox as he only has 16 spots and hasnt got anymore since, i think it is but DH doesnt??!! Gonna take him dr's tomorrow to get them checked out as i dont want to send him school with chicken pox nor do i want to keep him off if he hasn't.

They all seem to be brewing something though, DS2 has been a right squinny and crys at every little thing (not like him) DS3 has been sleeping lots has a runny nose and also a squinny and being clingy. And to top all that me DH and cousin woke woth sore throat this morning and now i got a runny nose too :( I dont think this is a healthy house at the minute.

Butterfly ~ just read about your loss, so sorry hun :hugs:

Cant wait to hear about and see some scan pics but im off to bed now so will hopefull see them tomorrow. Will catch up more tomorrow. Night all xxx

Thank you Happy Lea, I appreciate the support.

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 05:18 PM
LMAO this is the first thread I come to at 3:17pm my time and NO Results! GRRR
:rofl: You're holding out on us ladies!

But it was very sweet for me to come here and see all you ladies leaving supporting messages. I really appreciate it!!! I am right now trying to get in to see a endocrinologist so I can be monitored and recommended the best way to conceive again with my thyroid issues.

ladybug
May 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM
I am totally stalking this thread too :)

purplepoet20
May 7th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Ok so I am back and working on the pictures.... give me a little bit!

TTC5
May 7th, 2012, 05:29 PM
72 hrs till my scan!!!!!! ahhghghghghghghghhhhh

Bumblebee
May 7th, 2012, 05:31 PM
yay PP is back!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 05:34 PM
yay PP is back!!

Thank you for your support too Bumblebee! I can't remember If I mentioned your post.
I appreciate all you ladies!

purplepoet20
May 7th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Ok my pictures need a good look!

Bumblebee
May 7th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Thank you for your support too Bumblebee! I can't remember If I mentioned your post.
I appreciate all you ladies!

Its ok hun :bighug: we are all here for you :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Ok my pictures need a good look!

Okay ladies she posted them elsewhere! Go take a gander quick!!!

Hobbermittens
May 7th, 2012, 09:15 PM
My scan went well!! The baby looks healthy, and the doctor seemed really pleased with everything. He said everything looks really normal and measured great, and the baby looks healthy.:) I am so happy!!

I told the tech I didn't want to see the gender, and she was really good about telling me when to close my eyes. I hardly watched the scan at all, even when she told me I could, because I was so terrified I would see something!! She made me a DVD, but told me not to watch it until after the birth, so I wouldn't ruin my surprise.

We hadn't told DS about the baby, so he had no idea what was happening when we went into the ultrasound room. When I lay down and the tech put the wand on my tummy, he said, "Look, there's a baby! Mom, no wonder your tummy was looking pregnant!" It was funny, like he thought none of us knew what had been going on until that moment when they took a look inside and saw a baby. :) Then he said, "I hope it's a boy!" ("So does Mom," DH told him). When I told him it could be another sister, he said, "That's okay, now H (DD2) will have someone to play with." Later, though, he asked again about the baby being a boy, and I said I didn't know, but that it really could be a girl. He got a little sad, and asked why his wish couldn't come true, because DD1 had wished for a sister and got one, so since he wished for a brother, he should get one. :( It made me really sad. :(

Anyway, I have a couple pics, but I am afraid to post them, because I am afraid I will get girl guesses from the skull.

p.s. She said my placenta is posterior and it is right and center. Does that mean anything?

Hobbermittens
May 7th, 2012, 09:29 PM
PP, I can't believe your baby gave you such a hard time!

PeonyPrincess
May 7th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Have to use my phone as can't get on the computer at the moment. I had my 12 week scan this morning and I left as one very annoyed lady. The woman would not give me any good pictures. I have zero nub shots. I even asked and she said they are not allowed to give pictures of that area. So frustrating. I have 3 frontal/facial pics where bub looks like an alien and a leg. She got really stroppy when I asked for a nub shot and would not let me even see that area on the screen. At the beginning I thought I might have seen a boy nub but bub was upside down so it was really hard to tell. So on a positive note baby looks healthy and was cery wriggly. Anterior placenta and HR 158. I am just bummed I didn't get any good pics. Not even any cute pics to be able to show DH who could not be there.
Look forward to having a look at your pics Purple. Good news Hobber. And GL in a few days TTC5.

Hobbermittens
May 7th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Bummer, Peony! I wonder why she was so rude about it? Glad baby was healthy--that's most important, right?

pinkin2011
May 7th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Aww what a bummer peony about the pics But glad bub is healthy!!
Hobbermittens I am glad your scan went well too! good on you for being strong!! I so wish I could be..

pinkin2011
May 7th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Well I am feeling down again today.. I pushed myself and walked 10km! With a pram and a probably 18kg little boy! I am feeling pretty tired now but I find walkig helps , I am goig to try ad do it everyday. The last 3 mornings I have woke up so tired I cant keep my eyes open so I have to get out in the fresh air and walk. I just need to know what the gender of this baby is so I can Move forward!

TTC5
May 8th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Hobbers some reason I do think you are having a boy still!!

Mochagirl
May 8th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Peony - sorry you had a jerky tech.

Hobber - glad you had a good scan and kept the gender a surprise!

PP - there's no way I could wait 2 weeks after being so close to finding out! I really think it's a girl, though!

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Hobbers, I think you are having a BOY, just a feeling! ;)

And Peony, I'm sorry about the AH tech that sucks!!

Bumblebee
May 8th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Peony - sorry to hear that the tech was so uncooperative with you, :( will you go for a private scan?

Hobber - glad to hear your scan went well! if I got given a DVD, I would be so tempted to watch it! you're so brave!

PP - glad to hear your scan went well! I think you're having a girl too! :XX:

TTC5 - Good luck with your scan! :luck:

HappyLea
May 8th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Well had DS1 at dr's and he says the spots are not chicken pox and aren't contageous. Says could just be rash or even bites? Not sure what would bite his butt and arm/arm pit tho?
So off to school he has gone.

Hobber ~ so glad your scan went well, you are so strong not to watch that dvd...if that was me as soon as i got through the door it would have been on.

Peony ~ glad baby is well but so sorry you had an uncooperative tech.

PP ~ glad your scan went well, what a cheeky little baby not showing you the goods. Mum always says the awkward ones are girls x

TTC5 ~ not long now, GL xxx

HappyLea
May 8th, 2012, 08:29 AM
OOOOHHHH....i have a lemon. exciting xxx

auroara78
May 8th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Peony, do you have any cute skull /face pictures to post for us? I'd love to see your cute lil babe!

Hobbers, I still really think you are having a boy. I wish you'd just post one pic even if you put as a disclaimer "I dont want any skull guesses, just want to show my baby." I would just look at your cute babe and not say anything gender-related. People here are pretty good at respecting others wishes, like when a picture is included, not quoting the picture, etc. I am so happy for you that baby was healthy and mesuring well. Did you have any vibe or feel just looking at the baby?

The minute I saw DS2 on the ultrasound screen, I felt it deep in my gut that he was definitely a boy. It was undeniable.

PP, cute lil babe, can't believe the baby woudln't show you the goods! Still thinking girl.

TTC5, am excited about your scan coming up!!! I just know it's a boy :) Can't wait for you to get confirmation!

I am OK, still fighting off this weird sinus thing I've had for like a week. Everyone at work keeps asking if it's a cold, but I dont' think so. I don't feel bad except my left side of my nose is always stuffed up.

purplepoet20
May 8th, 2012, 10:22 AM
I go to the Dr today at 3:20 to check on the placenta. They may just ask questions before deciding to do a scan but I hope I can answer the question right to get a quick scan.

auroara78
May 8th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Mocha, since we're only 1 day apart, have you feeling a lot of movement?

I feel movement a lot but it's not very strong yet, although once in a while I'll feel something surprising. It's more like's just moving around.

At this stage with my boys, I felt their kicks really hard and disctinive and she still seems so fluttery to me at 21 weeks. Just wondering what your experience has been and if you think your girl moves more gently than your boys did?

At the 20 week U/S wtih DS1 he had his feet propped up high above kicking me, it was the cutest pic :)

Mochagirl
May 8th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I've only started feeling consistent movement in the last 2 weeks or so, and it's still very subtle - just gentle thumps. Sometimes it's so gentle I'm only sure it's baby I'm feeling when I put my hand on my belly and can feel the kicks from the outside too. This morning I felt my first roll - the strongest movement I've felt so far.

I felt my twins a lot earlier, but that's to be expected since there were two of them. With ds3 I didn't feel strong movements until around now too - he had an anterior placenta, which I suspect this babe does too.

Hobbermittens
May 8th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Okay, here is a picture of the baby's feet!!

auroara78
May 8th, 2012, 01:41 PM
LOL Hobbers --love it!!

Wow what big manly feet your baby has :bigsmile:

Bumblebee
May 8th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Well I am feeling down again today.. I pushed myself and walked 10km! With a pram and a probably 18kg little boy! I am feeling pretty tired now but I find walkig helps , I am goig to try ad do it everyday. The last 3 mornings I have woke up so tired I cant keep my eyes open so I have to get out in the fresh air and walk. I just need to know what the gender of this baby is so I can Move forward!

Hey hun keep your chin up and take it easy, try not to stress you'll be fine :bighug:

Hobbermittens
May 8th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Auroara, you are too funny! Sorry I didn't post a profile picture; I know I could ask people not to comment, but I just worry you would all be secretly thinking how girly it looked. :(

auroara78
May 8th, 2012, 02:01 PM
I still think this baby is going to be the surprise of your life Hobbers :)

Hobbermittens
May 8th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I still think this baby is going to be the surprise of your life Hobbers :)

That would be the absolute best surprise of my life!! I would be so completely over the moon!! I left the scan yesterday feeling pretty good, but today I feel like it is a girl again. I love hearing you and others say they think the baby is a boy, and I wish with all I have that you are all correct!! But I am just afraid to get my hopes up. :(

Hobbermittens
May 8th, 2012, 05:58 PM
The more I look at the profile picture I got of the baby from my scan yesterday, the more I just think it looks like a girl. :( I just don't understand how I got so unlucky. :( I know a lot of you have said you think it is a boy, but there is no way it can be. Seriously.

PeonyPrincess
May 9th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I miss my computer! Hopefully have it back up and running on the weekend. Auroara, I wish I had something cute to show off. I just showed DH and even he thinks the tech was nasty. Out of 7 pics I have 2 of arms, 1 of a leg, 3 frontal freaky skull ones and one with it arching it's back and neck and looking like it is in pain. So disappointing.
Bumblebee, there is no private u/s place where I live. I would have to fly to another city. We often joke that Darwin is 10 years behind the rest of Australia, but now it is a pain. I had my boys in Perth and had lovely techs, 3D u/s, videos, etc and none if that is available here.
I see my OB in a couple of weeks. She doesn't do u/s every time but I am hoping DH will be able to make it to that appt and she might do one. I am not even worrying about the gender, it would just be nice to have an u/s that was a nice experience like the one my OB did at 10weeks.
Pinkin, good walking! Lots of endorphins for you.

purplepoet20
May 9th, 2012, 10:04 AM
The Dr visit was ok I guess.... The stubborn bub hid it's lower half behind the placenta to entire time. I have a low placenta but not covering the cervics. The pain and spotting is from everything growing.

So it looks like I have to wait for a repeat scan.... anatomy scan is 5/25 but I may hold off the 3d scan until a week or 2 after to get a good face picture. I have plenty to keep me busy until then.

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Sorry you didn't see anything PP! Your baby is so bashful!!

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Peony, I hope you can talk your OB into giving you a scan. I'm sorry that you didn't get any good pictures last time.

LolaInLove
May 9th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Hobber, I am sorry you are bummed, but let me tell you this (again)....YOU ARE SUPER LUCKY!!!!!! xxoo

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Hobber, I am sorry you are bummed, but let me tell you this (again)....YOU ARE SUPER LUCKY!!!!!! xxoo

I know Lola, I am sorry, I don't mean to sound ungrateful.

I just don't want to go through this whole GD thing again. I don't want to be disappointed in my baby. I don't want to feel ashamed to tell people the baby is ANOTHER girl. I don't want to feel inferior to all the moms who pop out boys effortlessly. I don't want to feel like a failure because my sway didn't work. I don't want to have to tell my DS he will never have a brother. :(

purplepoet20
May 9th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Hobber - You are still very lucky to have atleast 1 of each. Whatever comes after is just an added bonus. All people need to know is you wanted 4 kids. And they are less likely make comments about you because you don't have 2+of the same gender and pregnant or trying.

HappyLea
May 9th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Hobbers i know how you are feeling at the moment, i too feel very similar. I dont yet know the gender, but i dont want to tell people that this is another boy :( I know already that people who know im pregnant think i have done it just for a girl not that i wanted 4 kids but to be honest even if i had one of each i would have had four but they wouldnt believe it...argh! I dont want to feel a failure with my sway and unable to give my DH a little girl (which i know he wants). How can i tell my DS1 he wont have the sister he so wants, he insists that baby is a sister, how will i tell him its another brother?!

I have just been torturing myself looking at lovely little girls clothes and made myself upset thinking i will never get to buy any for my daughter :tissue: why do i do it to myself??

Im trying to convince myself that i will be ok if its a boy, but seriuosly i dont think i will be. Im just kidding myself!

Bumblebee
May 9th, 2012, 03:11 PM
I've been sitting here like an idiot not knowing where to post, I have some good news, still in a bit of a shock I had my scan ladies and its a boy! the sonographer showed me twice because I didn't believe her, and I saw it! I burst out crying when she told me and I've been crying tears of happiness all day, me and my husband can't quiet believe it. I really wanted to share the good news with you ladies that dreams really can come true, I can't believe I have a little boy on the way its crazy. I'm in shock still.

HappyLea
May 9th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Bumblebee, that is such good news. I love hearing people get their desired gender...it can happen!!! Wow, bet it feels great to know you have your son in there. Huge congratulations xxx

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Yay Bumblebee!! I am so happy for you!! The other day you were just saying it was a girl... it must feel so good to be wrong!! :DS:

TTC5
May 9th, 2012, 05:23 PM
So so excited for you Bumble!!!! :D

Well ladies 24 hrs to go till my scan, so so soo nervous!

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Happylea, I really hope you get to have a little girl to buy clothes for, and your DS gets the sister he wants. I hate that people have to make comments! Why should it matter how many kids you have?

Bumblebee
May 9th, 2012, 05:29 PM
thanks ladies! its going to take a while to sink in! it will probably sink in when I go baby shopping! TTC5 you're next! :P

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 05:29 PM
PP, I know you are right, but it is really hard to see it that way. I know my kids will love any sibling they get, and we will love the baby if it is a girl. I just need to make peace with it, I guess.

LolaInLove
May 9th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Hobber, you aren't sounding ungrateful....just trying to shake the fear from you a little bit. You are super lucky in every way, you really are....no one in the world is going to think you are a failure. Honestly, outside of your DH and maybe a few extended family members, no one really gives a shit what kids you have. Your friends don't care, they love you and your kids all the same, just as your DH and all do, so try not to look at it that way. I don't mean to post the same old "don't have GD" drivel, because I know you've heard it all, but I hate reading that you feel upset, and you don't even know what you are having! Your DS will live if he never has a brother. Life will go on for him and he'll be the little king of his castle and love every minute of life as long as you guys keep on being a happy family.

Bumblebee
May 9th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Hobber I hope you get your little boy, we all have dreams and wishes in life and I hope your dream comes true, think positive you never know until you see between the legs so don't be afraid to hope that it could be, whatever happens you will be happy, we always love our children no matter what and you will love your new baby too.

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Hobber, you aren't sounding ungrateful....just trying to shake the fear from you a little bit. You are super lucky in every way, you really are....no one in the world is going to think you are a failure. Honestly, outside of your DH and maybe a few extended family members, no one really gives a shit what kids you have. Your friends don't care, they love you and your kids all the same, just as your DH and all do, so try not to look at it that way. I don't mean to post the same old "don't have GD" drivel, because I know you've heard it all, but I hate reading that you feel upset, and you don't even know what you are having! Your DS will live if he never has a brother. Life will go on for him and he'll be the little king of his castle and love every minute of life as long as you guys keep on being a happy family.

Thanks Lola... this made me cry a little bit. :heart:

It just hurts to hear the kids all say (all 3 of them) that the baby is a boy, because I know they will be a little disappointed if they are wrong (though I know they will love whoever the baby is). I know DH only cares about my reaction--he doesn't give a crap about gender. I am a little worried about my sister, because she has GBB, and was pretty smug about getting a second boy after I had DD2, and told her about my GD. She is always trying to one-up me, so I am sure she will have something to say.

But really, why should it matter? Why do I care so much? Why am I so lame that I have to judge my happiness and worth by the gender of my kids? I wish there was some way to brainwash the GD out of me!

pinkin2011
May 9th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Bumblebee HUGE Congrats!!!! Wow it must of felt soooooo good when she told you BOY! Good on you!! xoxo

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Hobber I hope you get your little boy, we all have dreams and wishes in life and I hope your dream comes true, think positive you never know until you see between the legs so don't be afraid to hope that it could be, whatever happens you will be happy, we always love our children no matter what and you will love your new baby too.

Thank you Bumblebee!! I am so glad your dream came true!! :)

Bumblebee
May 9th, 2012, 06:01 PM
thanks ladies, I been trying to update some topics to add my sway information and any useful info, I hope I haven't left anything out, want to help as much as possible. Am knackered now, goodnight all and take good care xx Good luck with your scan TTC5 :)

Mochagirl
May 9th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Bumblebee - what fantastic news!!! Congrats, hun! Enjoy shopping for BLUE!!!

PeonyPrincess
May 9th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Bumblebee, what a gorgeous surprise for you!!
So thrilled. So great to hear when a plan works like that!

I had a big reality check last night. I was busy worrying about the silly pics I got at the u/s and then last night I heard that a close friend has just had a m/c. She has tried for 2 years to get pg and we were due 2 weeks apart and now she has lost it. It is so easy to get caught up in all this, but really I need to remind myself how lucky I am to be able to have
healthy children.

And thanks for all your nice words about my silly u/s lady. It made me feel better. GL TTC5. You have nothing to be nervous about I am sure!

Hobbermittens
May 9th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Peony, I am sorry about your friend. That must be so hard! :( It does put things into perspective, doesn't it?

Butterfly Spirit
May 9th, 2012, 11:35 PM
So so excited for you Bumble!!!! :D

Well ladies 24 hrs to go till my scan, so so soo nervous!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO I've been Really waitin' for this one...

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 12:07 AM
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO I've been Really waitin' for this one...

;)

Myloves
May 10th, 2012, 01:05 AM
I know Lola, I am sorry, I don't mean to sound ungrateful.

I just don't want to go through this whole GD thing again. I don't want to be disappointed in my baby. I don't want to feel ashamed to tell people the baby is ANOTHER girl. I don't want to feel inferior to all the moms who pop out boys effortlessly. I don't want to feel like a failure because my sway didn't work. I don't want to have to tell my DS he will never have a brother. :(

Sending you the biggest :hugs: possible. I'm so sorry you're feeling upset - of course you're grateful, but we all have dreams. This might not help, but I would love to have two (or 3) girls and a boy! You're not inferior, in fact I wish I could have girls effortlessly. Even if your son may not get a brother, he will still have his sister (and if they aren't close to him right not, there's still every chance they could have a great bond in the future - a sister/brother bond can be even better than the brother/brother bond).
Maybe this baby will surprise you in ways you never thought it could:HH:. If you have GD, you will get through it. You're a really strong lady and I know you will get through your gd just like you did with your DD2. Big big hugs.

Myloves
May 10th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Good Luck TTC5!!! I can't wait to see some u/s pics of your boy :D

Myloves
May 10th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I've been sitting here like an idiot not knowing where to post, I have some good news, still in a bit of a shock I had my scan ladies and its a boy! the sonographer showed me twice because I didn't believe her, and I saw it! I burst out crying when she told me and I've been crying tears of happiness all day, me and my husband can't quiet believe it. I really wanted to share the good news with you ladies that dreams really can come true, I can't believe I have a little boy on the way its crazy. I'm in shock still.

You'll be in shock til birth! I know I was. I have the same family make-up as you - only opposite genders :)
Congrats on your baby BOY!

Myloves
May 10th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Lol Butterfly, love that pic!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Thanks Lola... this made me cry a little bit. :heart:

It just hurts to hear the kids all say (all 3 of them) that the baby is a boy, because I know they will be a little disappointed if they are wrong (though I know they will love whoever the baby is). I know DH only cares about my reaction--he doesn't give a crap about gender. I am a little worried about my sister, because she has GBB, and was pretty smug about getting a second boy after I had DD2, and told her about my GD. She is always trying to one-up me, so I am sure she will have something to say.

But really, why should it matter? Why do I care so much? Why am I so lame that I have to judge my happiness and worth by the gender of my kids? I wish there was some way to brainwash the GD out of me!

I feel the same way Hobber. DH keeps relentlessly trying to talk me out of my persuit for a 3rd child. But I just won't let him do it! We all have our dreams, and some of us won't give up our dreams for anyone.
I just will NOT feel complete until I have my baby girl! So I too judge my happiness on that too. DH calls me selfish ALL The time!
I want more than anything to give my boys their "baby sister" Then there's everyone in DH family trying to push us to go for a girl since we have the only blonde hair blue eyed kids. It's SO frustrating!!! I know I was carrying a little girl, from the day of my BFP. It's just horrible. Please try to feel greatful for a healthy baby!
I got to give you credit though, you are EXTREMELY STRONG! I would have watched that DVD by now in secret. No doubt!
LOL If you decide to find out before baby is born, don't feel guilty that you want to do it. We will are be here for you to help you through it! And you might just be pleasantly surprised! If you did find out, and it was a boy, just think..you could make a cake with blue inside.. and present it at dinner.. it would be an amazing moment to cherish forever.
I really think it's a BOY. I just have a feeling!

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 01:25 AM
I really think I am going to be the one to have such a clear boy nub BUT it turn out to be a girl... I really do....

17 hrs and counting but starting to feel to scared to find out :/

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Lol Butterfly, love that pic!

This one!?

Hahaha Thank you!! That's my, "I'm gonna get you if you don't STOP
feeling a certain way, beating yourself up, being ridiculous attitude!"
But TTC5 knows It started as a joke between us when I saw the OBVIOUS winkie..
Because I am 1000% sure she's having that "It's A BOY!" phrase uttered tomorrow! ;)

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Butterfly, oh I wish I felt it too but right now I'm feeling very woe is me, and it's going to be "another" girl... so much so I don't want to know now.... but I do...

I will be the one with a boyish boy nub that turns out to be girl after all, just to mess with my hopes :( You all wait and see!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 01:43 AM
TTC5, I'm super excited about your scan!! How many hours hon?

And honey, that's NO nub.. that's a penis!!! hehe :rofl:

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Under 17 hours now LOL!!

I need to focus on baby being healthy!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Under 17 hours now LOL!!

I need to focus on baby being healthy!!!!

You're in for the SHOCK of your life, and I CANNOT wait!!!

pinkin2011
May 10th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Oh I cant wait either! she will be shocked!!! I know the feeling tho your having ttc5 as we will never be so lucky, I feel that way I feel like there is no way my baby is a girl, cant shake the feeling

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Oh I cant wait either! she will be shocked!!! I know the feeling tho your having ttc5 as we will never be so lucky, I feel that way I feel like there is no way my baby is a girl, cant shake the feeling

Don't feel down Pinkin until it's confirmed. You could be wrong mamma! Every time I see your profile pic, I see that GIRLY skull!

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 02:17 AM
I will break down in tears I think, that or just be utterly stunned I will stop breathing LOL!!!

pinkin2011
May 10th, 2012, 02:18 AM
I know Butterfly and I am not just repeating myself for people to say to me it looks like a girl its just I really feel like it wont be.
It does seem girly but skull theory is not proven

TTC5
Should we film us opening our envelope and post it here for you all to see how cool would that be!

Butterfly Spirit
I will break down in tears I think, that or just be utterly stunned I will stop breathing LOL!!!

Noooo please don't do that last thing!!! :P

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Should we film us opening our envelope and post it here for you all to see how cool would that be!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

TTC5
Lucky I will be in a hospital so if I do stop breathing they can give me oxygen haha! :P

Butterfly Spirit
I know Butterfly and I am not just repeating myself for people to say to me it looks like a girl its just I really feel like it wont be.
It does seem girly but skull theory is not proven

I wish I could go with you. I would in a heartbeat!

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 02:20 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Would be like, bringing the excitement to all my lovely GD friends :D

Or... ask if we can film the scan... hmmm not sure they let you do that though..

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Lucky I will be in a hospital so if I do stop breathing they can give me oxygen haha! :P

How will you tell your girls!? Make a CAKE With BLUE inside for dinner like I suggested for Hobbers if she chooses to find out. :P

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Would be like, bringing the excitement to all my lovely GD friends :D

Or... ask if we can film the scan... hmmm not sure they let you do that though..

It's definitely worth a shot! Get your camcorder ready now! At least... they should be okay with a phone video recording right?

TTC5
We were going to get it written down on a photo of baby and put it in an envelope and open at home when girls get home from school. But they may not write it down sooooo we may have to stop in at school on way home, after the scan lol to tell them!!!

TTC5
It's definitely worth a shot! Get your camcorder ready now! At least... they should be okay with a phone video recording right?

Yeah maybe we can do a sneaky iphone recording ;)

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I really hope you get your girl Pinkin!!!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
Yeah maybe we can do a sneaky iphone recording ;)

Oh HELL ya! hubby can pretend he's texting...
BA HA HA HA HA ;)

pinkin2011
I am seeing my ob monday and hope she will do a quick scan as she has an ultasound machine in her room... I will be 15w2days but I dont know how she will react to me asking about gender she may be annoyed at me and more so not do it because I am still pretty early on

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:24 AM
I really hope you get your girl Pinkin!!!!!!!

ME TOO! I can't wait for Monday! :P

pinkin2011
May 10th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Thanks TTC5 But I am so so serious I cant see it happening.. So upsetting

pinkin2011
May 10th, 2012, 02:25 AM
What time is your scan tomorrow ttc5?

TTC5
I am seeing my ob monday and hope she will do a quick scan as she has an ultasound machine in her room... I will be 15w2days but I dont know how she will react to me asking about gender she may be annoyed at me and more so not do it because I am still pretty early on

Yeah the woman who did a scan just last week was SO rude to us when we asked!!!! :(

TTC5
What time is your scan tomorrow ttc5?

8.15am EST :D

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 02:26 AM
Thanks TTC5 But I am so so serious I cant see it happening.. So upsetting

Completely understand, this is how I am feeling too! xox

pinkin2011
May 10th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Oh wow nice and early!!! I will be on here checking all morning Not that there is any need because I already know its a boy!!! Lucky duck!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:29 AM
8.15am EST :D

16 hours to go!!!!!! You'll be making that video of that envelope from the ER ;) LMAO

pinkin2011
And you know I feel like just because you see it happening for others and awesome outcomes doesnt mean it will happen for me it will more so NOT happen for me. I am a negative thinker naturally but I just cant see this baby being born a she

TTC5
Oh wow nice and early!!! I will be on here checking all morning Not that there is any need because I already know its a boy!!! Lucky duck!

Yep we are first off the list!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:30 AM
And you know I feel like just because you see it happening for others and awesome outcomes doesnt mean it will happen for me it will more so NOT happen for me. I am a negative thinker naturally but I just cant see this baby being born a she

I always think the worst too believe it or not! :(

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 02:31 AM

I do the same. I have been let down so many times in many aspects of my life, that is is like a coping mechanism for me now to talk myself in to not getting what I really want iykwim?

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 02:33 AM
What the... my likes have just disappeared on me?!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:34 AM
What the... my likes have just disappeared on me?!!

Not cool!

pinkin2011
May 10th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Yes same here. And I have always had it in my head I will never get a girl because of all the boys in d/h family and his mum saying I wont get a girl so I believe it. I just wish I had a proper nub shot.. Not that it would be 100percent but I would feel better then I am now... At least Id have some idea If It was all Boy then I could really talk myself into it being a boy but right now I have nothing to go by and it sucks!! Do I make sense?

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:36 AM
Yes same here. And I have always had it in my head I will never get a girl because of all the boys in d/h family and his mum saying I wont get a girl so I believe it. I just wish I had a proper nub shot.. Not that it would be 100percent but I would feel better then I am now... At least Id have some idea If It was all Boy then I could really talk myself into it being a boy but right now I have nothing to go by and it sucks!! Do I make sense?

Yes you make sense, there is nothing concrete to go by... therefore you should stop worrying.

Bumblebee
May 10th, 2012, 09:03 AM
stalking stalking stalking.... has ttc5 gone for her scan now?

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 09:07 AM
stalking stalking stalking.... has ttc5 gone for her scan now?

She goes in.. 9.5 hours!!!

Hobbermittens
May 10th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Pinkin, I know how you feel. No matter who tels me they think I am having a boy, I just can't bring myself to believe it. It just seems impossible. I would love for all those who predicted boy to be right, but it I just know I am not lucky enough to have that happen. I am a negative person too, and I always assume the worst. I have always been that way.

I really hope you get your girl. :hugs:

Hobbermittens
May 10th, 2012, 09:44 AM
TTC5! Waiting for your update!

auroara78
May 10th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Bumblebee, HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you to be able to share the joy of a bundle in blue!! LIttle boys are sooo adorable!! Your daughters will LOOOVE him!

Hobbers, I understand how you feel about it wouldn't happen to me. When I saw the baby for the 1st time at my 8 week U/S I had a sinking feeling it'd be a boy and how foolish and stupid was I for thinking I could make anything else? I was so convinced (wrongly) at the time about the side you ovulate on = gender, that when the U/S tech said I O'ed from my right, I was like, yep that's it, I'm having a boy--there is NO Way. Eventually, though, my gut feeling about a girl won over the negativity. However, I really, really think your story will wind up similiar to Bumblebee's, who was so convinced her baby was a girl after looking at the nub at the 12 week shot. I am even more excited for bumblebee's sway because it proves that a 'girly' nub can be a boy after all! There is so much hope for you, Hobbers, and I'd say even MORE So because you already have made 1 son, so you know you can do it :)

Also, so if it really is a girl (which I don't think at all), what is the worst that could happen? My brother was the only boy amongst 3 girls. He had my two olders sisters, him, and then me. Do you know how badly he wanted a brother? He was 6 years old when I was born and definitely wanted a boy since my older sisters tortured him a little bit...the last thing he wanted was a sister, but he got me anyway. And do you know what? Him and I are still so close, and instead of my sisters hosting my showers, he will at his house (his wife will actaully 'host') because I am so much closer to him. Him and I have a great bond, and I really think it was because we were opposite gender. We both don't see eye-to-eye with the other sisters...so it's almost like we're a sibling pair among each other. Think of if your boy is the only one, he will be the protector of two younger sisters....how neat is that?

Though I really still feel deeply it will be a boy.

I understand if you find that hard to understand--you said you don't want GD ruining your last pregnancy, but you seem quite fraught about it anyway. I still understand why you don't want confirmation, but I feel so deeply it's a boy, that it drives me nuts :)

Pinkin, I agree that your baby is still really a mystery. It sitll could really go either way.

TTC5, I def. think you're going to come back and say BOY! We all know your baby is a boy...now you just gotta believe it :)

Peony, it def. puts things in perspective.

Hobbermittens
May 10th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Hobbers, I understand how you feel about it wouldn't happen to me. When I saw the baby for the 1st time at my 8 week U/S I had a sinking feeling it'd be a boy and how foolish and stupid was I for thinking I could make anything else? I was so convinced (wrongly) at the time about the side you ovulate on = gender, that when the U/S tech said I O'ed from my right, I was like, yep that's it, I'm having a boy--there is NO Way. Eventually, though, my gut feeling about a girl won over the negativity. However, I really, really think your story will wind up similiar to Bumblebee's, who was so convinced her baby was a girl after looking at the nub at the 12 week shot. I am even more excited for bumblebee's sway because it proves that a 'girly' nub can be a boy after all! There is so much hope for you, Hobbers, and I'd say even MORE So because you already have made 1 son, so you know you can do it :)

Also, so if it really is a girl (which I don't think at all), what is the worst that could happen? My brother was the only boy amongst 3 girls. He had my two olders sisters, him, and then me. Do you know how badly he wanted a brother? He was 6 years old when I was born and definitely wanted a boy since my older sisters tortured him a little bit...the last thing he wanted was a sister, but he got me anyway. And do you know what? Him and I are still so close, and instead of my sisters hosting my showers, he will at his house (his wife will actaully 'host') because I am so much closer to him. Him and I have a great bond, and I really think it was because we were opposite gender. We both don't see eye-to-eye with the other sisters...so it's almost like we're a sibling pair among each other. Think of if your boy is the only one, he will be the protector of two younger sisters....how neat is that?

I understand if you find that hard to understand--you said you don't want GD ruining your last pregnancy, but you seem quite fraught about it anyway. I still understand why you don't want confirmation, but I feel so deeply it's a boy, that it drives me nuts :)

Thank you. :) I wish and hope with all my might that you are right about my baby being a boy!! It must annoy the crap out of you listening to me be so negative! I just can't believe it, I can't, as much as I want to. I got out DS's u/s pics from his 19wk scan, and his skull looks more boyish than this baby--yet this baby's skull looks less girly than DD2 (I don't have any profile shots of DD1 to compare it to). It looks like a girl to me. But I would love, love LOVE to be wrong. I would LOVE to have my regret be that I worried for nothing, rather than the regrets I am having now over what I could have done differently with my sway.

I love that you are close to your brother. :) That makes me happy to hear. I really hope if my DS doesn't get the brother he wants, that he and his sisters will be close, too. Really, I know it is stupid to worry about gender so much--it is pretty much a waste of time, because the children we have are our family, and we love them regardless. I guess I should take the advice I am always giving my kids:"You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit." :P

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 11:54 AM
TTC5! Waiting for your update!

She goes in 6.5 hrs!!! :)

auroara78
May 10th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Hobbers, I truly and deeply understand how you feel.

We are all here for you :hugs: we know how desire can take over and make us go a bit crazy! Vent here all you need!! The funny thing about the U/S pics is when they first showed us the baby on the 18w5d and they had that creepy looking face shot it reminded me SOOO much of DS2 that I looked at my husband and mouthed to my husband "I change my mind, I think it's a boy" and he had gotten totally white in the face and was shaking his head and mouthed back "it's a girl" and I looked up at the screen and the U/S tech was examining the thigh bone and and I saw what he saw: nothing in the potty shot sticking out.

I've looked and looked at DD's U/S pics compared to DS2 and I think (this is going to sound silly to say, considering she's not born yet!) she's going to look a like DS2 (I base them on her skull shape compared to his.)

Ironically, my beautiful little DS1 has the most girly skull shape of all via ultrasound pics!! (I must post his U/S pic for comparsion) and of course he's my "pretty boy" haha...maybe you'll just have a pretty boy :)

All the girls will love him :)

Mochagirl
May 10th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Hobber, I honestly think that the most well-adjusted men I know are the ones who come from a family with many sisters. Those men always seem to understand women better than most men do, and they make the best boyfriends and husbands. I still think you're having a boy, though! ;)

Bumblebee
May 10th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Bumblebee, HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you to be able to share the joy of a bundle in blue!! LIttle boys are sooo adorable!! Your daughters will LOOOVE him!

Pinkin, I agree that your baby is still really a mystery. It sitll could really go either way.

TTC5, I def. think you're going to come back and say BOY! We all know your baby is a boy...now you just gotta believe it :)

Peony, it def. puts things in perspective.

thanks Auroara I am so excited! and yes totally agree with you! I mean if you look in the confirmed boy scan photos section where I posted my scan photo, look at the 13 week nub its so 100% girly looking its practically mad that I'm having a boy, when I heard the sonographer say boy I was so shocked I burst out crying and kept saying are you serious!? over and over again! even now I can't stop the tears coming each time I think about it, I was so convinced it was a girl, she showed me again and there it was a willy! if it happened to me then it can happen to anyone, including you Hobbers please don't give up hope. Brothers and sisters will always be close to each other no matter what if we help create and nuture that love and bond between them. :heart:

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Ok ladies 2.5 hrs to go. I dreamt I was late for my appointment haha.

Princess of Pink
May 10th, 2012, 03:49 PM
And again....just case you missed it... :rofl:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/rhianna77/congrats-its-a-boy.gif

Yuzu
May 10th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I know it's a boy, TTC5. I just know it is.:DS:

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks all! Ok it is 6am here so off to shower and get a wriggle on!

pinkin2011
May 10th, 2012, 05:58 PM
TTC5 Its so close now!!! GL!

Princess of Pink
May 10th, 2012, 06:28 PM
You're in there right now seeing a big fat penis!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Ladies, TTC5 posted on FB!! It won't be too long now. ;)
No she didn't post anything revealing damnit!
Everyone on there is DYING to know like we are!!! hahaha

pinkin2011
May 10th, 2012, 08:31 PM
FAR OUT!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 08:33 PM
FAR OUT!!

She's telling her girls first though, so she might be cooking up a nice surprise for us to watch!!! ;)

Princess of Pink
May 10th, 2012, 08:37 PM
School doesn't finish for another 4.5hrs!! Thats forever away!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 08:43 PM
School doesn't finish for another 4.5hrs!! Thats forever away!!

Awww :(

TTC5
May 10th, 2012, 11:13 PM
It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

fivebabies
May 10th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Um yeah we know. lol!
SOooooooooo happy for you!!! :) Congrats!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 11:16 PM

TOLD YOU SOOOO !!!! :P Hehehe

Now how did you tell your girls!?

Mochagirl
May 10th, 2012, 11:17 PM
It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Is this an appropriate time to say I told you so? ;)

Seriously, though, congrats and enjoy the high. You really, really deserve this. :HH:

Mochagirl
May 10th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Haha butterfly, we posted at the same time and said the same thing! ;)

My Fabulous Children
May 10th, 2012, 11:18 PM
TTC5, Congratulations on your little boy :HH:

http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/966/966653intmv8u8k8.gif

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Haha butterfly, we posted at the same time and said the same thing! ;)

You know we had to give her a HARD TIME!!!! (Uhm, I didn't mean it in that way.. oops)
Bahahahahahhahaha ;)
What a FANTASTIC DAY!

Hobbermittens
May 10th, 2012, 11:20 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! We all knew it!! :) :DS:

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 11:21 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! We all knew it!! :) :DS:

You're Next Hobbers!!!! Muhahahaha ;)

Hobbermittens
May 10th, 2012, 11:22 PM
You're Next Hobbers!!!! Muhahahaha ;)