PDA

View Full Version : Ladies due in Sept/Oct/Nov 2012, gather here!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

TTC5
April 20th, 2012, 06:57 PM
20 days till my scan.. so nervous.

Hobbermittens
April 20th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Don't be nervous TTC5! That boy will still be a boy. :)

Hobbermittens
April 20th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Auroara, how is your DH handling the news? Is he excited about a girl, or still nervous?

TTC5
April 20th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I can't help but think the nub is not a nub though... dont the nubs sit much lower on the body? Mine looks too high up?

Mochagirl
April 20th, 2012, 07:39 PM
It definitely look like a nub to me, TTC5! :HH:

TTC5
April 20th, 2012, 07:50 PM
So you dont think it is too high up on the body then? Maybe I am just finding the possibility too hard to believe.. don't want to set myself up for disappointment iykwim!

I am so obsessed with this nub :(

auroara78
April 20th, 2012, 08:36 PM
TTC5, I soooooooooooooooo believe you are going to have a boy, I felt it as deeply as I felt Mocha would have a girl. I was 150% sure about Mocha and I'm that sure of you.

I knew I was having a little girl but so much doubt about how it could be when I make boys held me back from fully believing it.

Believe me, you are definitely having a :DS: !!!

auroara78
April 20th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Hobbers, he is not actually doing well.

He's verrrrrrrrrry nervous about having a girl, and has been very pacey. I told him, "well you knew we swayed for this girl, you helped some" (he wore tightly whiteys and I really do believe his being overweight and low sex drive helped too), and that just made him more nervous, that he had actually contributed to this happening, lol.

Hobbermittens
April 20th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Auroara, I hope he comes to terms with it. Really, he needs to relax! Having a girl will be nice change, and I bet she will have him wrapped around her finger before she's too old. :) Little girls and their daddies are pretty cute.

Butterfly Spirit
April 20th, 2012, 10:01 PM
:celebrate::celebrate: Oh Aurora, HOW WONDERFUL, Congratulations!!! :celebrate::celebrate:

:cheer: IT'S A GIRL!!!!! YAY!!!! :cheer:

:HH::babyf::HH:

TTC5
April 20th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Aurora so thrilled for you to have your girl!!!!!

And I feel the same as you, you worded that perfect. I do feel this is a boy BUT my head keeps saying no it can't be I am going to hear girl AGAIN...

Myloves
April 20th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Congrats Aurora!!! I love that your getting your daughter! You're going to love having 2 boys and a girl :o.

Butterfly Spirit
April 20th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Aurora so thrilled for you to have your girl!!!!!

And I feel the same as you, you worded that perfect. I do feel this is a boy BUT my head keeps saying no it can't be I am going to hear girl AGAIN...

I think it's a BOY! When is your next US scan?

TTC5
April 20th, 2012, 11:48 PM
I think it's a BOY! When is your next US scan?

May 11 so little under 3 weeks to go!

pinkin2011
April 21st, 2012, 02:04 AM
Aurora a HUGE congrats what fantastic news!!!
I have my scan monday I am very nervous more so just making sure bub is healthy because this is my first scan I hope the baby is growing well.

rainbowflower
April 21st, 2012, 02:42 AM
pinkin good luck for Monday

Myloves
April 21st, 2012, 03:29 AM
TTC5, you're having a son! I will truely be surprised if your boy is not a boy. :bigboy::awe:

Grandma-Ama
April 21st, 2012, 03:40 AM
My daughter is due Oct. 19th 2012!! I can hardly wait!! What do you think she is having PINK or BLUE? Her U/S is 13W1D
Her gender scan will b May 5th!!2119

Grandma-Ama
April 21st, 2012, 03:42 AM
Here is the second one on the same day 13W1D2120

rainbowflower
April 21st, 2012, 05:07 AM
My daughter is due Oct. 19th 2012!! I can hardly wait!! What do you think she is having PINK or BLUE? Her U/S is 13W1D
Her gender scan will b May 5th!!
Aww how exciting for her! I can't see any clear gender clues, but would guess pink if anything

TTC5
April 21st, 2012, 05:12 AM
Cant see any clues either grandma.

pinkin2011
April 21st, 2012, 05:17 AM
Thanks Rainbow!

PeonyPrincess
April 21st, 2012, 07:49 AM
I will be checking in on you on Monday Pinkin. Is it in the morning? I am sure everything will be great. Will you post us some cute pics?

Auroara, I know you haven't posted any gut feelings on me yet! I won't freak out if you say boy you know!

pinkin2011
April 21st, 2012, 07:52 AM
Hi Peony how are you going?? Yeah if I can somehow work out how to get them on here I will post some

pinkin2011
April 21st, 2012, 07:52 AM
Oh and yeah my scan is at 11am

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 08:05 AM
Good luck for Monday, pinkin! I'm sure you'll see a nice, healthy bub with a strong heartbeat :HH:.

pinkin2011
April 21st, 2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks Mocha!

Flava
April 21st, 2012, 08:55 AM
Pregnant in 2012 roll call!! If you want on the list...just reply to the thread!! Thanks!!
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/pregnancy-talk/7560-due-2012-a.html

I just checked on the first page Im not even added to this list...:suprise::(

Flava
April 21st, 2012, 08:57 AM
I can't help but think the nub is not a nub though... dont the nubs sit much lower on the body? Mine looks too high up?

A nub is a nub and I know a nub if I see one lol. So don't worry!

Flava
April 21st, 2012, 08:59 AM
aurora- why is DH so nervous? he will love a little girl so much! omg they are so sweet when hanging out with dada!:awe:

Flava
April 21st, 2012, 09:01 AM
pinkin- good luck ! Get some nub pic for us lol

grandma- sorry I can't tell there is no nub on the pics. baby is super cute already!

Flava
April 21st, 2012, 09:02 AM
I will be checking in on you on Monday Pinkin. Is it in the morning? I am sure everything will be great. Will you post us some cute pics?

Auroara, I know you haven't posted any gut feelings on me yet! I won't freak out if you say boy you know!

ah no feeling for me either Im going crazy here LOL
some one need to feel something and tell me plz. anything ! :rofl:

HappyLea
April 21st, 2012, 10:02 AM
Flava i know how you feel, my DS1 always says to me that the baby is a girl and he wants to call her Lola also DS2 insists that he is having a baby sister.

I also try to tell them that this maybe a boy another brother but they insist otherwise, i just hope they are right :)

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 10:16 AM
I just checked on the first page Im not even added to this list...:suprise::(

Oops - sorry, Flava. I don't know how I missed you since obviously I know you're pregnant! What's your due date again and I'll add you ASAP.

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 10:22 AM
Flava - before my boys knew the gender, they kept telling me they thought it was a girl - they were right for me! I hope your DD's right!

So, I'm having another freak out day about the gender. I went to that big twin sale today and of course couldn't resist buying TONS of girl stuff. Everything's $1-2 each and I'm not sure I'll make it to the Sept sale, so I want to stock up now. I bumped into my friend who's having her 4th boy and told her I'm pregnant. When she asked the gender I told her, even though we're not telling many people yet, but I also said I'm not convinced it's really a girl because my scan was at 17 weeks. When she heard that she said "Oh, yes, that's way too early - the penis could have been hiding!". I don't know why but it freaked me out to have someone confirm my fears. I know from this site and others that it's perfectly reasonable to know gender at 16 or 17 weeks, but I still can't help but worry they made a mistake. My whole scan was about 10 minutes long - what if she missed something?? Someone reassure me I'm not going to have to return all this cute girly stuff I just bought...:nails:

rainbowflower
April 21st, 2012, 10:38 AM
Flava - before my boys knew the gender, they kept telling me they thought it was a girl - they were right for me! I hope your DD's right!

So, I'm having another freak out day about the gender. I went to that big twin sale today and of course couldn't resist buying TONS of girl stuff. Everything's $1-2 each and I'm not sure I'll make it to the Sept sale, so I want to stock up now. I bumped into my friend who's having her 4th boy and told her I'm pregnant. When she asked the gender I told her, even though we're not telling many people yet, but I also said I'm not convinced it's really a girl because my scan was at 17 weeks. When she heard that she said "Oh, yes, that's way too early - the penis could have been hiding!". I don't know why but it freaked me out to have someone confirm my fears. I know from this site and others that it's perfectly reasonable to know gender at 16 or 17 weeks, but I still can't help but worry they made a mistake. My whole scan was about 10 minutes long - what if she missed something?? Someone reassure me I'm not going to have to return all this cute girly stuff I just bought...:nails:

I think I'd do the same if I heard pink... already spotted a couple of outfits I want to buy, like this little one with cute cat pockets!!
Buy Floral Cat Sleepsuits Two Pack from the Next UK online shop (http://www.next.co.uk/x492894s4#986868x49)

argh I must stop looking and tormenting myself!

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 10:51 AM
This is the stuff I got today. I mean, how could I resist? I just hope I get to use it.

HappyLea
April 21st, 2012, 10:55 AM
oh Mocha what gorgeous ittle girlie clothes. Im sure you will be using them soon :) How exciting!!!

I hope i get to buy some just like that x

HappyLea
April 21st, 2012, 10:57 AM
rainbow ~ that sleepsuit with cat pockets is so sweet, that will be on my list too if im so lucky to get :DD:

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 11:00 AM
HappyLea - I really hope you get to buy stuff like this too! :HH:

rainbowflower
April 21st, 2012, 11:40 AM
aww Mocha - love those clothes!!

Happy - when is your next scan?

HappyLea
April 21st, 2012, 11:46 AM
rainbow ~ my scan is on the 30th April, im going to ask tech if they can try get a nub shot, not sure if they will tho. After that scan i will get myself booked in for a private gender scan. They can do them from 16weeks at the place i will go :)

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 11:55 AM
I do feel bad for my friend. I suspect she has GD, though she told me the gender really didn't make any difference to her. She's my only friend IRL who has 4 kids, so I'm hoping we can hang out...but I do worry if my bean is a girl it will cause her heartache to spend time with us.

Am I completely loopy that I'm considering getting another private scan this week? The place near me (only a 10-15 minute drive away) will do gender scans after the 20 week u/s, but since I'm 19 weeks now I thought maybe I could tell them a white lie and say I've already had my 20 week u/s but the baby wasn't in a good position to tell gender. I know, I know - I'm being silly - my real 20 week scan is only a week and a half away!

Flava
April 21st, 2012, 11:58 AM
mocha Im sure the gender matter when is #4 already you know.Even if she don't have GD Im sure she would love a girl now.

Hey I got 2-3 private scan with my last 2 babys I just love to see them. If you can get one why not?

HappyLea
April 21st, 2012, 12:03 PM
Mocha ~ i would also be tempted to go for another, just to hear the words again. If i were you tho i would wait until your 20 week scan to confirm and if baby doesnt co-operate then i would book another gender scan after to be sure.

rainbowflower
April 21st, 2012, 01:14 PM
rainbow ~ my scan is on the 30th April, im going to ask tech if they can try get a nub shot, not sure if they will tho. After that scan i will get myself booked in for a private gender scan. They can do them from 16weeks at the place i will go :)

not long now then! after having a few really grouchy NHS sonographers I didn't expect the one I had for my dating scan to be receptive, but she was lovely and really did try to get a nub shot but baby was being awkward and at a funny angle so not sure the pics I have that seem to have a nub shot really do. Hope yours is as nice as she was!

HappyLea
April 21st, 2012, 01:25 PM
Oh i do hope so, I just think tho as they not being paid (private) they wont be so willing to do it. I maybe totally wrong tho.
Most important thing tho is to make sure baby is healthy and happy in there, just hope tech will be nice enough to try to take nub shot.

I never knew about nub theory in past pregnancies so never asked before.

Hobbermittens
April 21st, 2012, 01:51 PM
Mocha, I bet your friend DOES have GD... if there is one thing I have learned on my GD journey, most people won't admit it if they do have it, because it sounds unacceptable to be disappointed in your baby in any way, and without the support of others going through the same thing, most people feel like they are a "bad person" for feeling GD, and so they just hide their feelings.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about what she said--I am sure your baby is still a girl!!--but if you really want another scan, go get one. :) Those clothes you got are really cute--it almost makes me feel better about having another girl when I see cute stuff like that...

Hobbermittens
April 21st, 2012, 01:54 PM
Pinkin, good luck at your scan!

Happylea, you too, and hope you get a good nub shot!

Flava, maybe your DD does know something about the baby's gender! Sometimes kids are right on about that stuff. My oldest has been right twice now, so I am wondering if she will know this time too. I haven't told her or our other two kids that we are having another baby yet... though I am surprised no one has asked!! DD1 actually said the other day, "You know mom, if you want your tummy to be smaller, you need to eat less food than your body uses." Uh, thanks!

auroara78
April 21st, 2012, 02:10 PM
LOL Love what your DD1 said Hobbers. So funny.

I went shopping today at a thift store that always has really good name brand clothes for super cheap. I bought quite a few girl clothes, but there were way cheap, and my MIL scolded me saying, "save some clothes for the baby shower." Hubby was alright with it, I thought he'd be sighing more.

He woke up at 7 am this morning with all his "what ifs" about having the girl, and now he says he cant stand hearing the stuff the other guys say on his game about girls. LOL, he's is so parnoid already!

I'm gonna try to post some pics. Love your pics Mocha, and I'm sure your girl is all girl :) but I can't blame you, if I had a chance to hear it again, I would too...I couildn't believe how magical hearing "it's a girl" was yesterday!

Today I'm antsy because I wanna do even more shopping but I don't wanna piss off DH too much....I just can't control myself! Though it felt really weird looking at girl clothes for the first time and actually considering putting a baby in it.

Grandma-Ama
April 21st, 2012, 02:11 PM
Hi! I'm new...I'm a grandma so I'm not expecting, my daughter is, she is due Oct.19th. I would love to join this blog is you'll have me. I'm so excited I can't stand it anymore!! I have 6 grandkids (won't tell you gender,yet). I would love it if you could look at my album U/S pic (13W1D) nub shots and let me know what you ladies think?? God Bless All Your Sweet Babies!

rainbowflower
April 21st, 2012, 02:50 PM
Oh i do hope so, I just think tho as they not being paid (private) they wont be so willing to do it. I maybe totally wrong tho.
Most important thing tho is to make sure baby is healthy and happy in there, just hope tech will be nice enough to try to take nub shot.

I never knew about nub theory in past pregnancies so never asked before.

she said she's had a few asking for nub shots lately, so maybe it's becoming more commonly known

I do think even the private ones are a bit reluctant - the lady who did my early scan at 7 weeks wouldn't even tell me where the placenta was forming, she brushed it off!

you're right, healthy baby is the most important and chances are one pic will show it even if you don't ask

auroara78
April 21st, 2012, 04:34 PM
Well, I just spent wayyyyy too much money again on clothes, but I got the boys some awesome summer stuff too....:rofl: someone's gonna have to take my debit card away from me because I cannot believe how badly I've been with shopping the girls clothes, and that wasn't really a big thought had before I found out.....

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 04:46 PM
Hey - you're allowed to indulge, auroara - you JUST found out your good news!! Heck, I've been spending freely non-stop and I've known for weeks! Not only did I buy all those clothes today (not that they were expensive, but still...), but yesterday I ordered 4 girly cloth diapers! It was a sale from one of my favourite companies and I couldn't resist! They were almost half price!

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 04:50 PM
Oh, and of course you're welcome to join us, grandma! :welcome:

Hobbermittens
April 21st, 2012, 05:09 PM
Welcome Grandma!

Auroara, buy all you want and enjoy!!

Hobbermittens
April 21st, 2012, 05:15 PM
BTW, is this not the cutest baby girl blanket ever? I think I am going to buy it.
Large Baby Blanket Tiffany Blue Minky with Hoo's in by mabelise (http://www.etsy.com/listing/83043831/large-baby-blanket-tiffany-blue-minky)

Grandma-Ama
April 21st, 2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks Ladies!
HobberM, that blanket is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spend WAY too much money on baby clothes, too......but it's soooooo fun!

Are you able to go to my album from this Thread to take a look at the U/S pic's? If so could you and tell me what you think, Boy or Girl?

Hobbermittens
April 21st, 2012, 05:41 PM
Grandma I am no good at nubs, sorry-- hopefully one of the other ladies will chime in. WHat gender are you/your daughter hoping for?

auroara78
April 21st, 2012, 06:46 PM
Omg Hobber...that is sooo adorable...do not get me going on baby girl blankets!!! I promised myself I'd stick to the same crib bedding that DS2 has (crib stuff is soo expensive) but baby blankets is something that I can splurge on and make her look so cute, esp. since she'll be born in the Fall, she'll need some baby blankets for her car seat/stroller. As if that idea Hobber put into my head isn't enticing enough, it just occured to me that the car seat we bought for DS1 (that DS2 is still using) was bought 5 years ago, so now I'm going to have to look it up to see if I can still use it for DD. (Did I really just type that??)

And a part of me is hoping the car seat expires soon and I'll be "forced" to buy a girl one....so wrong...I am...but only if you guys saw this car seat, it screams BOY....and I know she's going to be born bald.....

Dh would never let me buy a new car seat unless this one is expired, hehe.

auroara78
April 21st, 2012, 06:46 PM
Oh, is there a quick way to find out on expring items? it's a graco car seat...there's a serial number on the side I think?

Hobbermittens
April 21st, 2012, 07:12 PM
The carseats generally expire about 6 years after manufacture, so check the date. Some kinds, like the Britax Frontier that my older kids use, is supposedly good for 9 years, because it is made from some new kind of plastic, but I would bet that most other seats (especially infant seats) are only good about 5-6 years.

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 07:36 PM
Hobber - that blanket is to die for! Love it!

Auroara - I'm going to need a new car seat too because ours are 6 years old. Here in Canada they usually have an expiration date printed right on them.

Grandma-Ama
April 21st, 2012, 10:35 PM
Well Hobber...I wasn't going to say until a few ladies took a look at the U/S pic but not too many looked, so...I am a Grandma of 6 BOYS - 0 GIRLS !!!! Now do you ladies see why I'm going sooooo crazy to find out! I've already starting buying pink because I figured the odds were in my favor! LOL...but my daughter talked me into slowing down on the PINK!

I have 3 daughters and 1 son (he was my youngest! I kept trying), my son's wife just had a baby boy. My first daughter is unable to have children or at least DR said it would be very hard. But her husband has a beautiful 6 yr old son, whom he has full custody of. My second daughter has 4 boys and I think she is done...so this will probably be my only hope for a granddaughter, she only wants 1 child... so anyone out there that is pretty good with nubs PLEASE look at my album there are 2 pic's...thanks

Grandma-Ama
April 21st, 2012, 10:37 PM
OH, my daughter is hoping for a girl, too!

Hobbermittens
April 21st, 2012, 10:53 PM
Grandma, I have GBG and swayed boy this time...hoping for a boy, but feel like I am having a girl. Maybe someday I will get a slew of grandsons like you! :)

I hope you get your dream of a granddaughter! Did you put the nub shot in the u/s forum? There are usually plenty of ladies who will guess there.

Grandma-Ama
April 21st, 2012, 11:04 PM
Hobber, your like my Mom GBGB, I'll pray you'll get your healthy boy. My three girls MOTHERed my boy to death!! He was such a sweet boy growing up and is a wonderful son and loving new daddy to his baby boy!

I put the nub shots on INTRO, I'll try some other's, too.

You are probably due around the same time as my daughter, Oct.19th. I guess you are a couple of weeks earlier.

The wait is soooo hard! May 5th seems forever for her gender shots. Daughter's said I need to start a project to get my mind off it...

PeonyPrincess
April 21st, 2012, 11:04 PM
Grandma, I couldn't see any clear nubs on those pics sorry. I would guess boy from the first skull shot but honestly I am far from an expert. I hope you get to have your grand-daughter one day. My MIL has 4 grandsons and no grand-daughters (2 from me, 2 from her daughter). She has always been very vocal about wanting a grand-daughter. I feel like this one is another boy, but no doubt she will be out buying girl things just in case!

Grandma-Ama
April 21st, 2012, 11:15 PM
PeonyPrincess, tell you MIL, I feel her pain!! But I will say when I held my son's new baby, of course, I fell in love with him!
I'm seeing him Monday and I am so happy!

Thanks for the look of the pic's. When I look at the pic's on my album they are not cropped but when I add them to a message they seem to be...IDK!

TTC5
April 22nd, 2012, 02:55 AM
Grandma - can't see any gender clues sorry!

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 02:59 AM
Grandma - can't see any gender clues sorry!

She posted a potty shot here, that's what it looks like to me. :)http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-date-buddies/9510-due-december-2012-christmas-babies.html#post179367

Grandma-Ama
April 22nd, 2012, 03:20 AM
Try these pic's ladies: 2 new nub's and 1 potty shot all 13W1D216421652166

Grandma-Ama
April 22nd, 2012, 03:27 AM
Anu U/S tech's out there that could take a shot at my little one's 13W1D pic's??

rainbowflower
April 22nd, 2012, 03:56 AM
Grandma - sorry, still can't see any clues..

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 04:58 AM
Well My scan is tomorrow at 11am I am quite nervous!! I had a dream last night that I had 2 boys My d/s now and in the dream he was 8 and another boy who was 4 and I was dreaming that I wanted to " Try " for a girl.. What does this mean?? I am having a boy??

rainbowflower
April 22nd, 2012, 05:06 AM
Well My scan is tomorrow at 11am I am quite nervous!! I had a dream last night that I had 2 boys My d/s now and in the dream he was 8 and another boy who was 4 and I was dreaming that I wanted to " Try " for a girl.. What does this mean?? I am having a boy??
no, I don't think there are any truths in dreams like that (I had a dream last night that I was having a girl, but she was half-panther so I had to have a TFMR! - screamed so much in my dream I woke up). Really don't think my baby will be half-panther, though!
and with DS I dreamed I was having a girl too

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 05:17 AM
Geeze Rainbow that wasnt a nice dream! I havent actually had any dreams about gender of this baby but was so strange that I knew I had 2 boys tho the second boy was my d/s that I have now was just a real weird dream.

rainbowflower
April 22nd, 2012, 05:30 AM
maybe you'll see a lovely pink nub tomorrow ;)

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 05:35 AM
Ha ha oh Rainbow I wish!!

rainbowflower
April 22nd, 2012, 05:41 AM
why not? ;)

TTC5
April 22nd, 2012, 05:42 AM

Good Luck tomorrow!!

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 05:52 AM
I guess I feel the same as everyone else i just believe it wouldnt happen to me!
Thanks TTC5! I will do those pics for you tomorrow

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 06:06 AM

Ohh how exciting!! 12 weeks already! Congrats :) And may you get a lovely clear nub pic!

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
Thanks Butterfly! And congrats on being preg!! Great feeling when you see that line isnt it!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 06:10 AM
Thanks Butterfly! And congrats on being preg!! Great feeling when you see that line isnt it!!

Thank you ..
Oh YES mam! I am just hoping it sticks!

PeonyPrincess
April 22nd, 2012, 06:49 AM
GL Pinkin! And hope you like your OB.

What is the best time to get nub pics? I think it is after 12 weeks, but is there a perfect timeframe??

Bumblebee
April 22nd, 2012, 07:21 AM

when you dream of having a baby it normally means you are going to have the opposite, ie if you dream girl, it means you're having a boy and if you dream boy, you're going to have a girl, its an old wives tale though, good luck with your scan tomorrow!! :flowerz:

Flava
April 22nd, 2012, 08:08 AM
Oh you guys write so much when Im not here I can't remember it all!

grandma- I hope the baby is a girl can't really tell.Even the potty shot can go both ways because it was take so early.
Congrats for you having a boy at the end! if any of your kids want to sway for a girl send them here!

hobber -your DD is funny lol .That blanket is cute but let's hope you don't need it.

pinkin-good luck to you!

Flava
April 22nd, 2012, 08:09 AM
BB- I always dreamed of girls and had girls. So maybe it's not working the same for everyone ?

Flava
April 22nd, 2012, 08:11 AM
aurora- of course you go shopping you need some girls stuff!
Can't you just tell DH you think the car seat is not safe anymore?

rainbowflower
April 22nd, 2012, 09:08 AM
GL Pinkin! And hope you like your OB.

What is the best time to get nub pics? I think it is after 12 weeks, but is there a perfect timeframe??

I think it's as close to 13 weeks as you can get. At 12 weeks it's 75% accurate, 95% at 13 weeks... and after that it can apparently be difficult to nub-guess for some reason.

Hobbermittens
April 22nd, 2012, 10:05 AM
no, I don't think there are any truths in dreams like that (I had a dream last night that I was having a girl, but she was half-panther so I had to have a TFMR! - screamed so much in my dream I woke up). Really don't think my baby will be half-panther, though!
and with DS I dreamed I was having a girl too

What is TFMR?

That is a crazy dream!! I am pretty sure it won't come true. :wink:

Hobbermittens
April 22nd, 2012, 10:08 AM
when you dream of having a baby it normally means you are going to have the opposite, ie if you dream girl, it means you're having a boy and if you dream boy, you're going to have a girl, its an old wives tale though, good luck with your scan tomorrow!! :flowerz:

I don't believe that, because I have always had dreams of both. The only dream I have had so far this time is one where the baby kicked it's way out of my stomach and I was holding it, trying to figure out how to stuff it back in. I couldn't see if it was a girl or a boy, but looked at the feet, which looked like mine, and decided it was probably a boy because both my daughters have my DH's feet. But then I stuffed the baby back in before I saw whether I was right. So I guess that dream was inconclusive!

Hobbermittens
April 22nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
Good luck with your scan pinkin!!

Hobbermittens
April 22nd, 2012, 10:11 AM
Hobber, your like my Mom GBGB, I'll pray you'll get your healthy boy.

Thank you!!

I hope your daughter gets her baby girl. I am due a few weeks before her--Oct. 4.

rainbowflower
April 22nd, 2012, 10:37 AM
What is TFMR?

That is a crazy dream!! I am pretty sure it won't come true. :wink:

termination for medical reasons

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2012, 10:46 AM
I've only ever had one dream of having a baby girl! :p

Hobbermittens
April 22nd, 2012, 10:47 AM
termination for medical reasons

Oh! Well, you certainly won't have a half panther baby, so don't worry. :)

Hobbermittens
April 22nd, 2012, 10:47 AM
I've only ever had one dream of having a baby girl! :p

Was it this pregnancy?

rainbowflower
April 22nd, 2012, 10:49 AM
Oh! Well, you certainly won't have a half panther baby, so don't worry. :)

lol well... it would be a big shock if I did ;)

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2012, 10:57 AM
No, it was a very bizarre dream after I had DS 3 but before I swayed with DS 4 that weirdly has kind of come true. (It's posted on Ingender back in 2008 so I'm really not making it up!!) I dreamed that my husband and older sons were doing all this construction work in our living room, and there was DS 3 but older (like the age he is now) and then there was another boy who was an older toddler (like the age DS 4 is right now) walking around, and I could see a little baby girl sitting on a blanked across the room, and there was sawdust flying and nails on the floor and I felt like she was my daughter but she didn't look familiar, it was like I had never seen her before. I couldn't get to her, because my husband had all this construction stuff in the way and the older boys kept coming up and interrupting me. I just had this real sense of urgency that if I couldn't get past all the stuff in the way and get to her, she was going to vanish or be hurt. And strangely, that's almost exactly what happened. My husband was doing all this construction that was "in my way" in the sense of using time and money, and my older sons needed attention/money too and of course the little boys are always underfoot, and logically it made no sense to TTC when I did, but it was like I had to decide to get past all that stuff and do whatever I could do to get her. That was actually the last month I was even going to try without protection because my cutoff was Dec. 8 when I would be 41 and a half. I got pg on Nov. 20.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2012, 10:58 AM
PS - good luck Pink!! :)

Hobbermittens
April 22nd, 2012, 11:12 AM
Atomic, that is a crazy dream--how cool that you "predicted" your daughter!

Bumblebee
April 22nd, 2012, 12:33 PM
I don't believe that, because I have always had dreams of both. The only dream I have had so far this time is one where the baby kicked it's way out of my stomach and I was holding it, trying to figure out how to stuff it back in. I couldn't see if it was a girl or a boy, but looked at the feet, which looked like mine, and decided it was probably a boy because both my daughters have my DH's feet. But then I stuffed the baby back in before I saw whether I was right. So I guess that dream was inconclusive!

yeah like I said its an old wives tale, I had a dream like that once where I couldn't see the sex of my own baby and other women in my family who were old in real life were in labour with me having babies too!!! :holysheep: it was just too weird!

HappyLea
April 22nd, 2012, 01:29 PM
well ladies for me all my dreams this pregnancy are me having a boy. Most dreams are of the ultra sound where the tech clearly shows me cracking set of balls and his penis.

Today i went with family to put some of grandads ashes at a plot near us with his mum and dad (most ashes with his wife in scotland on the window cill with the cats and dogs :( ), we then went onto a carvery which was yummy but im stuffed now.

Hope all you lovely ladies and beans are well x

auroara78
April 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
If this is any reassurance, I had both girl and boy dreams and I am having a girl. I don't think dreams can really predict gender, but mostly are your unconscious playing out your dreams and your fears/worries. However, I do believe we do get glimpses of our future and sometimes those can be seen in a detailed dream, i.e. what Atomic experienced. Atomic's dream is very eerie in a way, but I believe it was definitely a message.

So, I guess what I am trying to say is, if you have a short casual dream about gender, that is proabbly jut your unconcious working thru the issues. I had a dreams where I saw a penis on the U/S screen, and I believe for my brain it was like a "what if?" exercise, to get me prepared to hear any. But the girl dreams were very, very vivid and I felt deep in my core. The boy dreams felt more like to me more of my brain just bouncing back the 'fear' I was sending it.

Just my two cents about it

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Thanks everyone !! I am so nervous this morning.
I had a dream last night I gave birth to a baby girl I felt the birth in my dream she was 8 pounds and had lots of black hair , she was so beautiful and I put her in a pink stripe jumpsuit she was a little doll. even tho you cant tell at newborn stage but i even said she had brown eyes???? So weird. I saw a card reader close to my house and cara the internet one said i will have a girl with dark hair so maybe thats why i had a dream about it.. just making things up in my head! sad sad!

Hobbermittens
April 22nd, 2012, 04:57 PM
Good luck at your scan! Is it today? I thought it was tomorrow.

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 05:02 PM
Thank you! Its today.. in 4 hours

HappyLea
April 22nd, 2012, 05:02 PM
:luck: good luck Pinkin xxx

Mochagirl
April 22nd, 2012, 05:11 PM
Have a good scan, pinkin!

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
Thanks HappyLea

Thanks Mocha! Hey Mocha were you 12 weeks and 4 days with your scan?

Grandma-Ama
April 22nd, 2012, 05:32 PM
Good Luck Pinkin! My daughter has here 13W scan and she drank OJ 1/2 hr before the scan so the baby will get some sugar and move around a lot. And baby was jumping all over the place! :running:

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 05:37 PM
Thanks Grandma-Ama! I am eating a nice big fruit salad right now!

Mochagirl
April 22nd, 2012, 05:45 PM
Thanks Mocha! Hey Mocha were you 12 weeks and 4 days with your scan?

Yep!

ynwa
April 22nd, 2012, 05:47 PM
Good luck with scan cant wait to hear:.)

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 05:48 PM
I am 12 weeks 2 days from LMP today. I hope I get some good pics too!

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 10:49 PM
Had my scan have worst headache!! I really think looks like a boy! But all healthy so thats the main thing! I added my pics to the ultrasound board if you want to have a guess for me!

PeonyPrincess
April 22nd, 2012, 10:59 PM
I will have a look at your pics Pinkin. I'm excited for you! So nice to see your little bub in there hey. I saw my OB for the first time today (as had the other 2 in WA). She was ultra relaxed and lovely and I felt so much happier after I had seen my little baby bouncing around in my belly. They even gave me a little wave...not bad for 10 weeks I thought. Must be all those fish oil capsules! I felt so crappy and down yesterday, but this morning cheered me up. I have made my next u/s appt for 12 weeks and 5 days. DH won't be able to go to that one either. I think he will finally see the baby when it comes out!

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 11:03 PM
I am quite concerned about my pic but really there is nothing I can do about it so just got to be happy its healthy! My hubby didnt come with me either I had a friend come with me, They found it real hard to get pics of the baby so the ones i put up were the best of the lot. Let me know what you think dont be scared to say boy!

PeonyPrincess
April 22nd, 2012, 11:06 PM
So nice that you took a friend. Have you told DS1 yet? I can't wait to tell my boys but am holding off a little longer.
I guessed girl as I thought if it was a nub in the first pic it is flat. Some of the others will pipe in soon and say if it is a nub or not. I wish I was better at them, but have only even started trying to figure them out for a couple of months. Ultra cute baby though...takes after its mum!

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
awww ha ha thanks!! Yeah I have no clue at all but for some reason just by looking at it i think its a boy? Funny tho because it looked different on the screen then in the pics.
I took my ds with me he watched for a bit but the played with his toys. He wants a baby sister even starts to tear up when i mention a boy! I have alot of work ahead of me for him and myself!

PeonyPrincess
April 22nd, 2012, 11:18 PM
That is really sweet that he wants a sister. I have asked mine hypothetically before and DS1 wants a sister (he loves playing with girls) and DS2 changes his mind frequently. DS2 drew a picture on the weekend and it was a baby brother and its mummy and daddy. The baby did have 3 eyes, but hey!

pinkin2011
April 22nd, 2012, 11:20 PM
Ha ha aww how cute is that! Yeah well I am going to have to really try and talk him around! Not going to be easy but he will be right

PeonyPrincess
April 22nd, 2012, 11:28 PM
You may not need to don't forget! I am sure when it arrives and it is 'his' special baby, he will be just fine.

TTC5
April 23rd, 2012, 12:37 AM
I'm leaning slightly boy pinkin, sorry not what you want to hear :(

pinkin2011
April 23rd, 2012, 02:39 AM
Thats ok TTC5!! I want honest answers!

HappyLea
April 23rd, 2012, 03:39 AM
Pinkin thats one cute baby you have in there, i too think slight lean boy but i think its a hard one to call tbh. Hope your headache is getting better.

Well my 2 eldest have just left for school, DS2 is 4 tomorrow so im off to go get him his birthday present today...nothing like abit of last minute shopping....lol!

rainbowflower
April 23rd, 2012, 04:29 AM
pinkin how old is your DS?
did you think you saw a nub during the scan itself? with DS, I was certain I saw a boy nub when they were panning through that area.

pinkin2011
April 23rd, 2012, 04:36 AM
D/s Will be 4 in sept.
No i didnt see a nub in my ultrasound I couldnt make anything out

sallygal
April 23rd, 2012, 05:35 AM
Hi! Just checking in to say we found out we are having a healthy boy number 3. I was obviously disappointed however this little man was meant to be so will love him just as much. My sway was nowhere Perfect but maybe if it was it still would have been a boy. I'm not going to dwell on that though and although sad ill never have a girl I'll embrace having three boys and I'm not going to keep having babies to get a girl. So good to know what he is now as was certain he was s boy after twelve week scan! I think this is a fantastic forum though for people who are trying to swing the odds. Good luck to everyone and I know we will all accept what is meant for us x

pinkin2011
April 23rd, 2012, 05:41 AM
Sallygal congrats on a healthy boy! And yes you are right , these babies are meant to be, whichever gender they are!

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 06:29 AM
Just had to add my belief on dreams since you are all talking about them on this thread.
I agree with some dreams, that they are messages.

My husband had a dream about 3-6 years before he met me. (can't remember the exact yr) He was under his mom's carport working on his car and there were all these "rare spiders" scattering about and it was raining. Then he spotted a baby girl in a carseat and he asked her where her mother was, and she said "10 years (something that is proof she was referring to me)" and he said "what!?" and asked again and she kept saying it over and over. It gives me chills to type it because I FEEL it's true as what that baby said is something that without a doubt meant I was her mom. And it is just over 10 years..now since that event that little girl mentioned. Meaning.. this event began years before his dream but the time passed to just make it just over 10 yrs this yr. Crazy huh? :)

When we conceived DS#1 we thought it was a girl.. same with DS#2.. now we're at our last child, I REALLY think it's Her. When I got my BFP I had a strong feeling it was a girl, so I guess we'll see!

Also my mother-in-law has dreamed about every wife in my husband's family, when they get pregnant or just before they get pregnant and she is told the gender and hasn't been wrong once yet..She said about a month ago, I know you guys will have your girl I don't know when.. but I had a dream in 2010 that she was talking on the phone and had beautiful long blonde hair)

In October right before Halloween my mom-in-law and sis-in-law had the EXACT same dream the same EXACT night that my hubby and I would be pregnant soon with baby #3. And my other sis-in-law whom I was close to, disclosed to me that she dreamed that same night too, pretty much right before they told her about their dreams. None of them were shown the gender though.

His family members also have premonitional dreams regulary.. My mom-in-law's sister saw a home robbery in the family before it happened and exactly how it would take place.. and it ended up happening. -Luckily they were not home!

Ooooo Chills!

Mochagirl
April 23rd, 2012, 06:40 AM
Congrats on a healthy baby, pinkin. I looked at your pics but i'm so bad at this I don't trust myself to guess.

Sallygal - congrats on a healthy baby boy. I swayed with my ds3 and had a rough time for a few days after I found out he was a boy. After I named him and started buying things for him I got excited to meet him. Now, of course, I couldn't live without him. He looks like me and has become my little buddy. I just know your little guy is going to be a wonderful addition to your family :HH:.

PeonyPrincess
April 23rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Sallygal, thanks for letting us know about your baby boy, and congratulations! Like you, this will be my last baby so I too plan to enjoy them and remind myself they were meant to be.

purplepoet20
April 23rd, 2012, 11:11 AM
Flava –
Trust DD3… she is more in touch with your soul then you may think. If she says you are having a boy then it is because she knows! My DS1 had a dream about us having a baby when I was only about 7wks along. We had to tell the family because he kept telling everyone that we were having a baby girl. I cried a lot at first but now I just hope he is right because he says “he wants a sister so he make her a doll at school”. His friends that go to school make little cloth dolls in 1st grade, when the baby would be about 1yo.

purplepoet20
April 23rd, 2012, 11:12 AM
Mocha –
I hate comments like that but you should also consider maybe that the lady felt horrible about a 4th boy. Maybe she was jealous, maybe she went home and cried all night, or maybe she wanted to break your heart so she would feel better. Some of my friends know about my swaying but they are always nice about it. 1 finds out in 2 days what she is having and another will be trying in a few years. It’s so hard wanting a gender and not getting it but then you have to hear or see friends who got what they wanted is harder!
… And I love the clothing. The bright colors would tell the world it’s a girl. I have one just like the blue w/flowers in a size 9mths. I love jumpers they are so sweet and cute.

purplepoet20
April 23rd, 2012, 11:13 AM
Auroara – I have a very boyish carseat to, green with blue. But I bought a pattern to make a new cover for it, but I think I may just cover some of the trim with girly colors. I have some fabric that would be nice for adding trim, ruffles, and belt covers. My carseat is good for another year so I have to do something with it.

purplepoet20
April 23rd, 2012, 11:15 AM
Wow time has gone by fast, I am 15wks. Going crazy waiting for the gender scan. I keep thinking that I don't want to know but then a minute later I am dying to know.

NavyWifey06
April 23rd, 2012, 11:37 AM
I aint got much hope anymore. All old wives tales said this baby was a boy now im really thinking my angel baby was the boy its been saying im having because i went twice for an early gender scan they first time she thought she saw a penis but then said i might be wrong i now think i see 3 lines that was one scan then 3 days later another tech saw me to tell us the gender and she keep saying its a girl 3 lines mean girl parts and stuff like that. I go at 0645 for my 19 week BIG ultrasound as my hospital calls it i would love for rgew tech before to be wrong but im really doubting it now. My hubby says he is fine with it but i feel like such a failure and like it was my fault for loosing the baby a month before this one plus his family and mine aren't gonna make this easy. My mom hates the name we picked she says it dont go together. If its a girl for sure her name is Alexandera Josephine after both of our grandfathers if its a boy we picked Alexavier Joseph. His brother is gonna make fun of us and i will be the one who has to hear it since my hubby will be on the west coast and im moving back home for a little while not only that my whole family says we need to stop having kids and i will never get another boy and my son will be gay since he has so many sisters and just rude things like that and my mom really hurt me besides the name thing she said my sister will be blessed with all the boys she already has a daughter and blames her on me since she was 15 when she got preg and i has complications with my 2nd pregnancy so my mom came to see our preemie in the hospital. I really dont wanna go back and deal with the drama but i will need some help.

auroara78
April 23rd, 2012, 11:41 AM
PP, that's how I was!! Your scan is in 2 weeks, right?

Butterfly spirit, wow what a crazy premotion! I have had some before too! FX this is your little girl coming! Congrats the BFP...I somhow missed the GREAT NEWS!

Pinkin, I haven't looked at your pics yet, but I will and will give you my honest opinion, thou I'm not that great at nubs yet. I will do my best!

Mocha, I am telling ppl at work the baby is a girl today and one of my coworkers (well-meaning) said that one of her sons was "april" until she was 8 months pregannt...because she had told girl and had a boy....I know this stories aren't meant to scare us, but they do scare me! Her son is 15 years old, so that was old U/S equipment, but it's driving me nuts because I was only 18w+5d, not even 20 weeks yet....I keep pulling out the U/S pics and double checking those potty shots I got. I'm prob going to upload them today to get confirmation for the lovely ladies here...because I hate that ppl keep putting doubt in my mind...it's just terrible, isn't it?

purplepoet20
April 23rd, 2012, 11:45 AM
Yep 2wk from today!

Mochagirl
April 23rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
pp - wow - 15 weeks already!!

Yeah, I figured my friend was just feeling sensitive because of her situation. I know what that's like, having gone through GD before, and I recognise the signs. She's a little overly defensive over the fact that she's having a boy, saying things like 'it's easier this way - I don't have to buy any new things!'. I can't tell you how many times I said that to people ;). I wasn't at all upset with her for saying what she did - it was just confirming a fear I already had! I will continue to be very cautious around her because I really don't want to hurt her more if she's already hurting!

auroara - from everything I've heard from other ladies who had a girl after 2 or more boys, we won't fully believe it until we're holding that baby in our arms! I wish I at least had a potty shot to look at, though. Oh well, only 9 days until my 20 week scan...

Naveywifey - sorry you're having a rough time :hugs:

rainbowflower
April 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
PP20 - know how you feel, I keep thinking "maybe ignorance is bliss for now..." but then in the next thought I want to buy baby clothes! My scan is in less than a week now. eek! I keep thinking of what the sonographer said at my scan a few weeks ago "well, there's something between the legs... "

Mocha - :( ignore her if you can

Navy - someone I know here was told girl at 13 week scan because they saw 3 lines... she had her gender scan at the weekend and it's confirmed to be a boy!

auroara78
April 23rd, 2012, 02:16 PM
I finally got around to posting 3 U/S pics if you wanna see them they are in 'confirmed girl shots' though I'd like if you guys coudl double check that the potty shot is def. 150% all girl :bigsmile:

pinkin2011
April 23rd, 2012, 05:37 PM
Auroara Your pics are all girls!! No worries there!
I had no sleep last night been suffering from bad headaches and bad blood noses. I had 3 yesterday I think the stress was getting to me a bit, I am feeling quite sick today too like i could throw up ( not ms) I feel real anxious like I just cant relax..Not nice at all. I hope everyone else is feeling good!!

pinkin2011
April 23rd, 2012, 08:09 PM
So getting off the subject of my scan for a bit..... I saw my new ob yesterday and she is AWESOME! I am so happy with her one of the nicest drs I have ever met actually! Has anyone else been told they need a flu shot while preg??

Mochagirl
April 23rd, 2012, 09:19 PM
I chose not to get the flu shot in any of my other pregnancies - I've always been a little nervous to get the shot in my first trimester (though they say it's perfectly safe), and since all my babies up until now were born in May/June I was always in my first trimester during the Fall when flu shots were being given. After my m/c in November, though, I decided to get the flu shot. I wasn't pregnant anymore but knew I would be soon, and apparently there are studies that suggest the baby can benefit from the immunity well into the next flu season. Since this babe will be born right before flu season next year and will be unable to get a flu shot for 6 months, I thought it would be good to give her an extra boost of immunity if I could. It's a very personal choice, though - lots of people don't believe in the flu shot at all.

rainbowflower
April 23rd, 2012, 09:56 PM
I had the flu shot last pregnancy and will accept it this time if offered again.

I had flu at around 11 weeks in my first pregnancy and was SO ill it was unreal. Far worse than normal colds in pregnancy and those are bad enough. It happens that my baby died around the same time (without me knowing or I'd have been able to take medicine instead of struggling without). I do wonder if there was a link to my loss and flu can cause MC.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

Mochagirl
April 23rd, 2012, 09:59 PM
rainbow - I had the same experience. I caught the flu a few weeks before my m/c last November. I was sick for weeks, I had a very high fever, and will always wonder if that could have had anything to do with losing my baby. That was the main reason I got the flu shot this time around.

pinkin2011
April 23rd, 2012, 10:03 PM
The dr gave me the shot yesterday, It is actually just coming into winter so I am glad I had it

Hobbermittens
April 23rd, 2012, 11:00 PM
So much to catch up on! sorry, I only have time to read the last few things.

I had the flu shot during 2 pregnancies. I get the shot every year, but it only happened to be when I was pregnant a couple times. This time, I got the shot in Oct. and got pregnant in January. I had the swine flu when I was pregnant with DD2 and it was AWFUL. I felt like I had been run over by a truck. Seriously. They gave me tamiflu, which helped a lot!

pinkin2011
April 24th, 2012, 02:39 AM
This will sound bad but I am already thinking about wanting to try again for another baby... I mean I want this baby dont get me wrong but I feel its a boy and I am already thinking of trying again.. I dont know what i would of done different. I am a mess today! I just feel like I will never get a girl .. I am having a boy now why would I get a girl next time? I am even looking at woman down the street today that have daughters and think gee how did they concieve them.. Whats it even like to have a girl inside of your tummy.. It will never happen for me. I am sorry to be a downer but I am really just so upset right now.

TTC5
April 24th, 2012, 03:13 AM
Don't be sorry pinkin, most of us have all been in this situation before too big hugs xxx

rainbowflower
April 24th, 2012, 03:21 AM
This will sound bad but I am already thinking about wanting to try again for another baby... I mean I want this baby dont get me wrong but I feel its a boy and I am already thinking of trying again.. I dont know what i would of done different. I am a mess today! I just feel like I will never get a girl .. I am having a boy now why would I get a girl next time? I am even looking at woman down the street today that have daughters and think gee how did they concieve them.. Whats it even like to have a girl inside of your tummy.. It will never happen for me. I am sorry to be a downer but I am really just so upset right now.
I can't imagine ever being pregnant with a girl either :(

TBH if this one is a boy for me I'll be most upset about having to sway again... and worried that I'll "waste" this one's first few months/end of pregnancy thinking about swaying again/planning for the next and with more uncertainty about if I'll ever get a girl

pinkin2011
April 24th, 2012, 03:24 AM
its a horrible feeling isnt it? I have no hope left after my scan yesterday.. I wish I didnt even get the scan. Its done its another boy but I would of been better not knowing anything until birth because TBH I had a gut feeling it was a girl.. I am crushed

PeonyPrincess
April 24th, 2012, 03:33 AM
You just may well have a little girl in there yet Pinkin. It is not a done deal as far as knowing what they are. However, I too look at women with girls and wonder why they had girls. They look very normal to me! One of my SIL has 3 of them. She is a bit weird though-lol.
I know it won't feel like much consolation when you are feeling down, but at least you and DH think you could have a third if or when the time comes. This is my last baby so I am determined to enjoy (almost) every minute!

TTC5
April 24th, 2012, 03:47 AM
I just don't think I could be so lucky to finally get what I want..

pinkin2011
April 24th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Peony, Its so nice not knowing as in before your 12 week scan! I wish I could go back to before yesterday I didnt know any different.
TTC5 I understand what you mean that is how I feel .. But to make you feel better I really think your having a boy and I am not just saying that !!
A 3rd was not my plan I am struggling a bit with depression atm due to my family ( my mother) and to have this baby was hard for me but knowing this is most prob a boy I am confused

pinkin2011
April 24th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Peony I really dont think I have hope now for it being a girl, I have had ALOT of blue votes..

HappyLea
April 24th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Pinkin, i know its hard and i will prob be the same in a week, but you may very well have a girl in there. I have seen people with boy guesses, go onto have a girl and vice versa.

When i found out DS3 was a boy i was upset but it gets easier. I couldnt imagine life without him, he is my cheeky lil monkey!

I could never imagine how it feels to be carrying a baby girl, it must be an amazing feeling to be carrying your daughter. This will be our last baby and i hope to enjoy every single minute of it. 6 days to my 12 week scan....eeek!!!

pinkin2011
April 24th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Hi happylea, I guess its just that I had my scan I have had boy votes , I think boy from my pics to tho I have no idea why and i just think of course its a boy , why wouldnt it be! I just felt like I had hope before my scan.. I feel i have none left now, I guess I will feel better about it in time.
Good luck with your scan I hope you feel a whole lot better with it then what i do! Cant wait to see your pics!

rainbowflower
April 24th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Pinkin I had an old schoolfriend on facebook a while ago who was pregnant and posted her scan pic - it was a VERY clear boy nub no doubt about it... but then she announced she was having a girl! I deleted her right away, but the point is that even obvious boy nubs are not without hope.

HappyLea
April 24th, 2012, 05:47 AM
I too had this recently with in old friend on facebook but was the opposite way, the 12+ week scan was a very girly nub and she just announce she is having a boy.

Pinkin i dont think yours is obviously a boy either so it still maybe your girl. When is your next scan?

pinkin2011
April 24th, 2012, 06:21 AM
I am having a scan at 20 weeks... But not sure if I should waste my money on an earlier one when its a boy anyway I know that doesnt sound nice I dont mean it to sound like that but Id rather not waste my money .. I think I will just wait it out until 20 weeks I already have it in my head its a boy now..
what are you girls doing? having early gender scans or waiting until 20 weeks?

rainbowflower
April 24th, 2012, 06:27 AM
I decided before the dating scan that if I thought it could be a girl at the dating scan I'd pay for an early gender scan... and TBH I came away from the dating scan still uncertain so have booked a gender scan

however, even that is taking forever to come and the days seem to be getting longer as I count them down! still not sure if it was a good decision or not as no doubt it'll be a boy too

we've named him already,though, and I think that makes it being a boy less of a shock (if it is) when we do find out

my 20 week scan isn't until 28th so over a whole month away and not sure I can wait that long!

pinkin2011
April 24th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Fair enough! and you are so close to 16 weeks you could really find out anytime you like now! I think naming the baby is a good idea I might try that actually!

rainbowflower
April 24th, 2012, 06:36 AM
yes I do think naming him has made him more real but still scared I'll feel deflated if it turns out it's really him, then will come all of the guilt.. *sigh*

my gender scan is coming up, actually! although I'm refusing to let myself visualise hearing girl at the scan at the moment

and also trying to focus on how lucky I am to be pregnant at all as someone else I know was due on the same day but had a MMC found at her dating scan

HappyLea
April 24th, 2012, 06:41 AM
I have decided that if i get a good nub shot or not i will book a gender scan, just so we know for certain and get used to it, if it is a boy.

After found out DS3 was a boy once i started to buy clothes for him and stuff and we picked a name it was much easier.

I have been thinking of boys names already but wont think of a girls name, i cant let myself do it. Struggling to pick a boys name to go with our other son's DH is so picky when it comes to names. He is a police officer and if he knows a criminal with the name then we cant have it. Its so hard to choose a boys name.

Mochagirl
April 24th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Ladies - I'm so sorry you're feeling down. I've been there. GD is horrible. I definitely found that naming ds3 helped, and also buying some cute boy things for him.

But for all of you bummed after your 12 week scan - there really is still hope. Nub guessing depends so much on the angle and quality if your shot. The same baby can look like a boy or girl in different shots taken on the same day.

Flava
April 24th, 2012, 07:46 AM
navywifey-I just read your post im so sorry the family is not nice to you. I think you need to speak up and tell everyone to back off! People don't know when to shut up so we need to tell them. They will bug you until you let them do it. That's what i think. We are very blessed to have girl it's not like you are only blessed if you have boys that's stupid to say. Don't let anyone speak poorly about your girl!
XX

Flava
April 24th, 2012, 07:51 AM
PP- thanks , I don't know what to think about DD3 telling me things. I really don't care right now. Still feeling so low...
pinkin- I would not get any shot for sure...

auroara78
April 24th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I agree with what Mocha said about nub shots. Obviusly there are very very clear nub shots like TTC5 (screams boy), but there are other tricky ones, like Pinkin's, that do not shout or proclaim what they are. Even Mocha herself (confirmed girl) had some boy guesses on IG, etc. So Pinkin, you are def. not out. And when I heard boy for the 2nd time, I did start researching ways to get my girl next, and I also bought him some new clothes (DS1 and 2 are born in diff seasons, so DS2
really did need some stuff.)

So don't get too down Pinkin, and dont' feel bad for thinking about a 3rd baby so soon. It helped me greatly to think that I had the chance to try again after DS2 and I think it helped me appreicate him more because I didn't feel like that was it, you know?

:hugs:

rainbowflower
April 24th, 2012, 11:15 AM
I don't know what to do with myself! Can't sit still, so restless, all I can think about is finding out the gender. I feel like a bad mum already for hoping it's a girl... and just had another boy nub guess from someone I know to be good at guessing. Argh!! I feel like I'm going mad!

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 11:18 AM
I don't know what to do with myself! Can't sit still, so restless, all I can think about is finding out the gender. I feel like a bad mum already for hoping it's a girl... and just had another boy nub guess from someone I know to be good at guessing. Argh!! I feel like I'm going mad!

I'm thinking about you too! I hope you can find out soon and it is your little PINK bean!!! :D

Mochagirl
April 24th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Rainbow - I was the same in the days leading up to my scan. I was restless and couldn't think of anything else. To top it all off, all these boy guesses suddenly started coming in just then - bad timing.

purplepoet20
April 24th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Pinkin - Sometimes I feel like I will get another boy and I should plan my next sway. DH already brought up a 4th baby if we have a boy. But what is really sad is I still regret even wanted this one only because I have 2 kids who need so much attention. DS1 started t-ball this year and he has practice or a game 2-3 days a week. His 1st game is tonight. Next year I will have a crawling baby, 3yo, and a 5yo and I have no idea how I am going to be able to handle t-ball then. I feel like I may end up depriving my kids of their needs by having a 3rd or even a 4th. My whole life I have wanted only boys so I could be the baseball mom, karate mom, and the boy scout mom... I just hope if I have a girl she is ok with a boyish liefstyle!

Jealous of everyone who can get a flu shot. I have had a few in my life and both put me in the hospital with Pneumonia. I try to avoid anyone who has tissue, redish nose, or looks dirt during the flu season. I even hid my babies in a carseat or ergo carry to keep sick people from "having to touch the baby". It is amazing how many people who look like they have a bad cold want to touch a NB with the same hand that they have a snot rag in. Atleast with #3 it will be winter so most of my time will be indoors or our yard.

Hobbermittens
April 24th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Anyone know what happens if you eat an expired Twinkie? Actually it was a Zinger... anyway, it was expired by about 10 days, but didn't notice the date on the package until I had eaten one already :sigh: I can't believe I didn't check the date before I bought it! My grocery store is so bad about selling stuff that is out of date--you have to be really careful and check, but this time I didn't. :( I don't care if it makes me sick, but I don't want it to hurt the baby.

I went to a dr. appointment yesterday and it took forever for the Dr. to find the heart beat with the doppler! I got scared for a minute. He finally found it though. HB was 120.

purplepoet20
April 24th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Twinkies don't ever go bad... bomb shelter food! But I don't know about zingers. 10 days is nothing anyways my FIL will keep things for 2-4 years after the ex date.

Hobbermittens
April 24th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Hi happylea, I guess its just that I had my scan I have had boy votes , I think boy from my pics to tho I have no idea why and i just think of course its a boy , why wouldnt it be! I just felt like I had hope before my scan.. I feel i have none left now, I guess I will feel better about it in time.
Good luck with your scan I hope you feel a whole lot better with it then what i do! Cant wait to see your pics!

That is how I felt after my scan too. I never got pics to post, but I swear I saw a girl nub. I have been totally convinced it is a girl since. I am not finding out until birth, so I maybe I will get a great surprise, but I doubt it. It has helped to get "excited" about a girl name, and I just got a really cute baby blanket off Etsy.

Hopefully you will hear girl at your next scan!! I have been hearing lately a lot of stories about nub shots being incorrectly guessed. FX yours is one of those!

auroara78
April 24th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Hobbers, my vote is still BOY for your baby!!

The only thing that concerns me about your baby's gender is the fact that your DH likes "special cigarettes." Many ppl I know in RL have had that going and had more girls than boys. However, I'd like to point out that my DH's parents were pot smoking rebellious teenagers when they concieved him and he is def. all man :bigsmile:

So that leads me to still believe it's a totally a :DS: for you!

auroara78
April 24th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Rainbowflower, don't sweat it, you will hear :DD: at your scan! I really feel it's a girl for you...though I could be wrong, I've had really good odds at these things lately!

Hobbermittens
April 24th, 2012, 02:49 PM
yes I do think naming him has made him more real but still scared I'll feel deflated if it turns out it's really him, then will come all of the guilt.. *sigh*

my gender scan is coming up, actually! although I'm refusing to let myself visualise hearing girl at the scan at the moment

Hope you hear girl at your scan rainbow! Visualizing actually made things worse for me with DD2, because I expected that if I visualized finding out I was having a boy enough, it would happen. I think it got my hopes up more.

Hobbermittens
April 24th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Hobbers, my vote is still BOY for your baby!!

The only thing that concerns me about your baby's gender is the fact that your DH likes "special cigarettes." Many ppl I know in RL have had that going and had more girls than boys. However, I'd like to point out that my DH's parents were pot smoking rebellious teenagers when they concieved him and he is def. all man :bigsmile:

So that leads me to still believe it's a totally a :DS: for you!

Thanks Auroara! I really, really hope you are right. The special cigarettes thing may make a difference, but he was smoking when we conceived our DS (he has been a smoker since high school), so I know he can make a boy regardless. He did cut back a lot this time, so I hope it did the trick! :fingers::fingers:

auroara78
April 24th, 2012, 02:54 PM
I hope so too!! And actually now that I think about it, my DH's dad has smoked it "constantly" since he was a teenager and my DH has a half-brother, so I know the man made two boys with his constant smoking and if your DH cut way back, that is fantastic!!! I am feeling even better about it now that you said that.

fivebabies
April 24th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I'm so jealous that you all are finding out the genders of your sweet babies!!! I really can't wait. I am trying to shop online for sweet lil baby boy clothes in case this is another boy....want to get excited about it.

Congrats to you all aurora and mocha!!!) and so excited to hear what the rest of you gals are having!!!

rainbowflower
April 24th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Rainbowflower, don't sweat it, you will hear :DD: at your scan! I really feel it's a girl for you...though I could be wrong, I've had really good odds at these things lately!
aww that's sweet of you, thanks!

Hope you hear girl at your scan rainbow! Visualizing actually made things worse for me with DD2, because I expected that if I visualized finding out I was having a boy enough, it would happen. I think it got my hopes up more.
thank you <3 going to definitely stick with my boy-visualisations

reading a book about gender disappointment at the moment. It's insightful so far!

Mochagirl
April 24th, 2012, 03:30 PM
rainbow, if it makes you feel better, the night before my u/s I looked at all my nub guesses on here, IG and a private FB group I'm a part of (all IG veterans), and I think my guesses were something like 45% girl, 35% boy and 20% 50/50. Most of the people who guessed girl only gave it a very slight lean. After I made my calculations, about 4 last minute boy guesses came in, so that percentage would have been even higher. I think unless you have one of those shots EVERYONE agrees on (I'm looking at you TTC5!), you still have a good chance of going either way.

TTC5
April 24th, 2012, 05:43 PM
16 days till my scan!!!

TTC5
April 24th, 2012, 05:44 PM
I agree with what Mocha said about nub shots. Obviusly there are very very clear nub shots like TTC5 (screams boy), but there are other tricky ones, like Pinkin's, that do not shout or proclaim what they are. Even Mocha herself (confirmed girl) had some boy guesses on IG, etc. So Pinkin, you are def. not out. And when I heard boy for the 2nd time, I did start researching ways to get my girl next, and I also bought him some new clothes (DS1 and 2 are born in diff seasons, so DS2
really did need some stuff.)

So don't get too down Pinkin, and dont' feel bad for thinking about a 3rd baby so soon. It helped me greatly to think that I had the chance to try again after DS2 and I think it helped me appreicate him more because I didn't feel like that was it, you know?

:hugs:

Everyone keeps telling me how obvious mine is, but in all honesty I am really concerned that the nub was just tricking us wish I could feel so confident too!!

pinkin2011
April 24th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Hi Girls, Just woundering anyone that guessed boy on my pics could you please tell me why and is there actually a boy nub? Thos big white line a very big I am not sure if they even a nub??

Mochagirl
April 24th, 2012, 05:58 PM
16 days till my scan!!!

Woohoo! As I mentioned on the other thread, May 11th is a lucky day - my twins' birthday! I'm sending you HEAPS of blue dust!

TTC5
April 24th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Hi Girls, Just woundering anyone that guessed boy on my pics could you please tell me why and is there actually a boy nub? Thos big white line a very big I am not sure if they even a nub??

Let me take another look :)

pinkin2011
April 24th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks TTC5

fivebabies
April 24th, 2012, 11:27 PM
pinkin2011~ I went back and looked...I do think that's the nub but my "boy" vote is only a slight lean. Like 60/40. Baby was so curled up that I don't even think it's fair for us to guess. You very well could be having a girl! :)

laughinglynxie
April 24th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Phew, I'm all caught up!

First of all, Congrats on your GIRL, Aurora!! YAY!

Also, I got a flu shot while I was preggers last time (think I was near the end) and will probably continue to get them as they are offered. Since I have been getting them, I have yet to get the flu...and that's a huge relief in my book.

Maybe I've asked this before, but has anyone had an issue with having a REALLY tipped uterus? Mine seems crazy backwards this time and although I'm not having trouble going pee, it still weirds me out that I'm not feeling any movement (and I can't even find the fundus right now either). So different from my first pregnancy!

And I promise I won't ever stay away so long again!! I thought it would keep me from obsessing over gender, but it hasn't really helped. ;) I'm seriously reconsidering my choice to stay team green to the end. I desperately want to connect with this baby and sometimes I feel like such a bad mama that I haven't made the connection yet like I did with my first.

pinkin2011
April 25th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Laughinglynxie I feel the same way I am only 12 weeks tho but I am finding it tough.. Did you post any pics of your 12 week scan? If you did I havent seen them. Have you seen my scan?? :-(
Fivebabies dont get me wrong I want honest guesses I just have had more boy guesses which is what this bub feels like to me. I am just finding it a bit rough atm

TTC5
April 25th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Well interesting morning spent at the hospital had a funny leak today but all turned out ok!! Had a quick scan and saw something like this???

pinkin2011
April 25th, 2012, 02:26 AM
That is so a boy Huge congrats!! How do you feel??? cloud 9 i bet!

TTC5
April 25th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Dr would not say but said it does look like something down there... whatever that means lol.
16 days to wait!!

TTC5
April 25th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Looked like 2 pancakes stack on top of each other almost???

pinkin2011
April 25th, 2012, 02:52 AM
When I had my 20 week scan the tech showed me those bits and it looked like yours

TTC5
April 25th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Ahhhhh yes we saw it right away and I said omg is that a winky lol

pinkin2011
April 25th, 2012, 03:02 AM
ha ha ha awww good on you!!! fantastic news! I bet hubby is over the moon too!

TTC5
April 25th, 2012, 03:06 AM
We not sure so waiting for next scan it was probably just cord lol

pinkin2011
April 25th, 2012, 03:28 AM
I know what you mean but that really looks like a boy.

TTC5
April 25th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Yeah had us thinking lol

rainbowflower
April 25th, 2012, 04:29 AM
TTC5 - congratulations!! my DS looked exactly like that on his 20 week scan!! (although we didn't ask the gender at the time, but it was quite obvious..)

Butterfly Spirit
April 25th, 2012, 04:37 AM
YaY for funny leaks!!!!! (only because you got to see baby!!!)

:bluecheer: TTC5, YOU DID IT HON!!!! How Exciting! Sweet Little Blue Bouncing Baby BOY JOY!!!!! :bluecheer:

:HH::diaper::HH:

Myloves
April 25th, 2012, 04:49 AM
CONGRATS on your boy!!! :celebrate:

Myloves
April 25th, 2012, 04:53 AM
He is going to be so spoiled with all those big sisters! I know a guy who has 5 sisters and the girls love him :D

Mochagirl
April 25th, 2012, 07:45 AM
TTC5 - to me there's no doubt you have a boy in there!

LaughingLynxie, if it makes you feel better, I'm 19 weeks and I have to feel much movement - just tiny thumps here and there down low that could easily be mistaken for gas. I was blaming it all on what I assume is another anterior placenta, but my Mom last night told me she had a tipped uterus, so I'm wondering if I do to. No one has ever told me I do, but then again they don't tell you much unless you ask. I'm not worried about the baby since I'm still getting a strong heartbeat, but I am anxious to start feeling stronger movements.

And yes, I think if you feel that gender is all you can think about you might want to find out after all. Once you know the gender you can name your baby, buy clothes and bond - whether it's a boy or girl.

I did something stupid last night then worried about it much the night. My kids have all had some sort of flu for the past week, and I think I've started to get it as well. Last night I had an excruciating ache starting at my lower back and running all the way down to my calves, and I had a horrible chill. I decided to take a hot shower to try to steam some of the aches and pains away, but only AFTER my 10 minute, steaming hot shower did I realise that I shouldn't be using such hot water while pregnant. I know it's dangerous to use a hot tub, so I assume this is the same thing? I did have my belly out of the water most of the time since it was my back I was trying to soothe, but do you think I've done any damage with all that hot water? It was so hot I was feeling slightly dizzy by the end....

purplepoet20
April 25th, 2012, 10:54 AM
TTC5

That is a perfect boy shot! So stop asking people to think of girls names on FB... What are the boy names? Happy the leak was nothing to worry about. Very very happy for you and your poor DH will finally have someone to help him get through the day when all the girls hit the teen years!

With DS2 we had a scan every mth because of the placenta and the 2nd scan was at 17wks and 5d. His winky looked just like that.

purplepoet20
April 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Mocha the hot water mostly causes the blood to flow faster but can also cause early labor if enjoyed 1-3x's daily. If you didn't blackout or feel any labor signs then you should be fine. Just don't do it again!

Mochagirl
April 25th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Thanks, pp - no labour signs, and the shower definitely eased my aches a little so I could sleep. I won't do it again, though! I was just so cold and sore I wasn't thinking straight!

Hobbermittens
April 25th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Crap, Mocha, I typed this whole response and the weird database error message ate it. Grrr. ANyway, what I was saying was, I took lukewarm showers in my first two pregnancies, because I was worried about hot ones too. WHen I mentioned it to my doctor last pregnancy, he totally laughed at me! I think the hot water is only an issue if your belly is submerged for a length of time. That said (and not that I recommend this), I have a friend who used her hot tub every day through 3 pregnancies, and her girls are not only healthy, but smart as whips! So don't worry. Maybe try a heating pad or hot water bottle? Hope you back feels better!

Mochagirl
April 25th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Thanks, Hobber. Yeah - when I Googled it it seemed most of the potential dangers are in the 1st trimester anyway. I was the same in my first pregnancy - I remember I didn't take a single bath the whole pregnancy and kept my showers lukewarm, and I think it was my midwife in my 2nd pregnancy who told me I didn't need to be QUITE that cautious ;).

laughinglynxie
April 25th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Pinkin, I do have my 12 week nub shot posted in the prediction section. I peeked at yours quickly, but I'll go look again now that I'm more awake. ;)

Mocha, I think it should be fine! With my first I had migraines and a bad cold at one point, too. The only thing that helped was a (short) steamy shower or a heating pad. As long as it's not all of the time, it should be okay!

I know my DH would be relieved if we found out gender...he HATES surprises. I guess now I'm sort of changing my mind mostly because I'm wanting to load up on girl stuff if I really do have a girl in there. Garage sale season is upon us, after all!! I wish we had more private scan places where I live. As far as I know, there are only a handful in the entire state! Otherwise, my 20 week scan is scheduled for May 31st!

Hobbermittens
April 25th, 2012, 12:46 PM
How exciting Nyxie! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Garage sales are a great place to stock up on baby stuff.

Hobbermittens
April 25th, 2012, 01:48 PM
HA!See, TTC5, that is totally a boy!!!!!! You worried for nothing!!

Flava
April 25th, 2012, 02:24 PM
5- what was the leaking about? Or what did they said what is leaking? I hope it stoped and nothing to worry.
I see a turtle on your pic and not a pancake ! lol where did you get that idea?
Im sure it's a boy but because you don't believe it I wait to say grats till your next scan.

Flava
April 25th, 2012, 02:24 PM
mocha - hope you feel better soon!

Mochagirl
April 25th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Thanks, Flava - I'm feeling a lot better today. I think I got a much lighter version of what my kids have. The headache, chills and aches are gone and now I just have a cough and runny nose. Hopefully this thing will run its course in a day or two.

Bumblebee
April 25th, 2012, 04:32 PM
get well soon Mocha:Flower:

pinkin2011
April 25th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Oh no Mocha..I hope you are feeking better!!

Laughinglynxie, I found your 12 week pics your so lucky to have such a nice clear nub shot and I bet your having a girl!!!!

TTC5
April 25th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Morning all, no more leaking phew! They did not say what it could have been but they did the speculum exam and cervix was closed and the fluid came back negative to amnio fluid, OB said the test is 99.9 percent accurate so FX he is right.

I hope the placenta moves away so I can birth vaginally..

As for the gender well we are waiting ever so patiently (not) for our 20 week scan where they will tell us gender then! They won't tell you before then. We kept seeing something down there when the DR was having a look in ED and I kept saying there is something there hey? And DR just said yes it looks like it hey... but wouldn't tell us any more LOL! This suspence is killing us LOL!!!!

Mochagirl
April 25th, 2012, 06:19 PM
How many times do we have to tell you?? IT'S A BOY!!! :bigsmile:

fivebabies
April 25th, 2012, 06:40 PM
TTC5~ That is a BOY!!!! :)

Myloves
April 25th, 2012, 09:09 PM
TTC5, If your baby is a girl, I will so shocked!! Your having a son, but you probably won't believe it until you see the proof after he's born ;).

Myloves
April 25th, 2012, 09:09 PM
TTC5, If your baby is a girl, I will so shocked!! You're having a son, but you probably won't believe it until you see the proof after he's born ;).

TTC5
April 25th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Myloves, won't believe it till either it is born or sonographer points it out VERY clearly lol.

PeonyPrincess
April 26th, 2012, 03:38 AM
So hard to post at the moment. Keeps freezing up. I am still here!

Myloves
April 26th, 2012, 04:20 AM
I only just managed to log in right now. Hope it stays working! :)

HappyLea
April 26th, 2012, 04:51 AM
I too am finding it hard to post, keep getting database error.

TT5 ~ so glad the leaking has stopped and you deffo have a boy in there! Cant wait for the confirmation at your 20 week scan.

I really need to catch up but if i change page i get error :( Im having lots of problems with this.

Well my back has been very sore recently so i had a lovely lady come to my house last night and she gave me a massage and tried to make some of my sore points better, i slept like a baby last night.

My DS2 was 4 on Tuesday so got a party on Saturday for him, :fx: DH will have finished the garden by then. Will take my mind of my scan on Monday for a while i guess. On Monday the dr have put me at 12week 2days but i think i will be 11week 5days...is this too early for a nub shot to be accurate? Or does it go by what you are measuring??

Flava
April 26th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Hey girl I also get the "database error" messages for 2 days now. What's goin on?

Mochagirl
April 26th, 2012, 09:21 AM
I'm suffering from Gender Dreaming withdrawal after all these technical problems!!

nuthinbutpink
April 26th, 2012, 09:24 AM
I'm so sorry. We had to update everything and then some! Not fun for me. I think we are okay now but still in testing phase.

auroara78
April 26th, 2012, 09:43 AM
I know, I missed my GD fix yesterday!! I kept trying to get on but getting database errors, read NBP's announcement, and then called it a day, hoping today would be better...so far, so good!!

TTC5, that is most def. 150% a BOY!!!! That is a penis if I ever saw one!! :rofl:

Can't wait for all your other ladies to find out! I will be stalking PP & Rainbowflower (I think they are next?) to find out? Who else is close to finding out? I don't want to forget anyone!!

DS2's bday is on Sunday and we're doing his party on Sat. and got a grumpy DH who doesn't feel like having a party for DS2 now, because he doesn't want to deal with deep cleaning the house or getting the back yard fixed up. Had a talk with him last night and think he's better now. Looking forward to the party itself but not lookin forward to getting DH rounded up to clean up. Of course I'm going to pitch in some and put some home-felt touches on the house, lol.

Can't believe my little troublemaker is turning 1!

I just hope the party stays to talk about him and not all about the new baby girl. I know that'd make my DH feel bad, if DS2 was ignored at his own party! But my family has never been known for their tact, heh.

Flava
April 26th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Im sure it's not fun to do , sorry.things works a lot better now!

Mochagirl
April 26th, 2012, 10:03 AM
NBP - thanks for working so hard to fix our beloved site! :HH:

Mochagirl
April 26th, 2012, 10:22 AM
So...feeling happy today because I'm finally feeling consistent movements from the baby. It's about time - I'll be 20 weeks in 2 days! This morning ds3 had me up very early and I couldn't get back to sleep, so I lay in bed with my hand on my belly and felt lots of little kicks. The baby's been really active all morning. I love this feeling - I can't wait until it gets a little stronger!

I have a midwife appointment in about half an hour. It won't be too exciting, but I'll finally get the official results from my triple blood screen (though I'm assuming the results were fine or they would have contacted me earlier), and I'll be able to tell her I'm having a girl. I think she'll be very excited for me! Less than a week until my 20 week scan - I'm getting more and more nervous as it approaches that there will be a penis there!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Mocha, in both of my pregnancies DH and I waited for 21 and 22 weeks because we wanted to be SURE! It's hard to wait that long though! :( I think your baby is a GIRL Though!! I can't wait until it's verified! :)

auroara78
April 26th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I def. think the baby is a girl, Mocha...you have nothing to worry about! :cool:

Mochagirl
April 26th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks, ladies. My midwife appt went well. I got the results from my IPS - apparently I showed I have the risk of Down's of a 19 year old! Pretty good for a 37 year old!

Hobbermittens
April 26th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Glad everything went well at your appt Mocha! I am sure your baby is still a girl--don't worry! :)

Auroara, you are so good having a birthday party for your DS1's first birthday! I did that for my first kid only. DS didn't have a part until he turned 2, and poor DD2 just turned 2 and didn't get a party at all... I guess she will have to wait until 3!

Glad the site is running better today!

Hobbermittens
April 26th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Glad everything went well at your appt Mocha! I am sure your baby is still a girl--don't worry! :)

Auroara, you are so good having a birthday party for your DS1's first birthday! I did that for my first kid only. DS didn't have a part until he turned 2, and poor DD2 just turned 2 and didn't get a party at all... I guess she will have to wait until 3!

Glad the site is running better today!

Hobbermittens
April 26th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I too am finding it hard to post, keep getting database error.

TT5 ~ so glad the leaking has stopped and you deffo have a boy in there! Cant wait for the confirmation at your 20 week scan.

I really need to catch up but if i change page i get error :( Im having lots of problems with this.

Well my back has been very sore recently so i had a lovely lady come to my house last night and she gave me a massage and tried to make some of my sore points better, i slept like a baby last night.

My DS2 was 4 on Tuesday so got a party on Saturday for him, :fx: DH will have finished the garden by then. Will take my mind of my scan on Monday for a while i guess. On Monday the dr have put me at 12week 2days but i think i will be 11week 5days...is this too early for a nub shot to be accurate? Or does it go by what you are measuring??

Glad your back is feeling better! And have fun at your son's birthday! You and Auroara are having parties the same day it sounds like.

I am not sure about the nub shot--good luck though!

HappyLea
April 26th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Woohoo! Yeah can get my GD fix :cheerteam: NBP and all who got us back up, thank you :bowdown:

Hobber ~ Thank you, my back is feeling better just not sure how long it will last tho.

Auroa ~ we having party on same day, hope you have a lovely day! I gtg shopping tomorrow for lots of food. :fx: for good weather, we may get bbq out.

Mocha ~ so glad your feeling your lil girl wiggling about in there, such a lovely feeling!

Getting excited about my scan on Monday, just hope all ok with baby. Wish they could tell you the gender early im so impatient :D

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Crap, Mocha, I typed this whole response and the weird database error message ate it. Grrr. ANyway, what I was saying was, I took lukewarm showers in my first two pregnancies, because I was worried about hot ones too. WHen I mentioned it to my doctor last pregnancy, he totally laughed at me! I think the hot water is only an issue if your belly is submerged for a length of time. That said (and not that I recommend this), I have a friend who used her hot tub every day through 3 pregnancies, and her girls are not only healthy, but smart as whips! So don't worry. Maybe try a heating pad or hot water bottle? Hope you back feels better!

I've always taken pretty hot baths while pregnant, and I don't fill the water up that much (I just want my back to enjoy it) and so even my legs are part way out of the water the trick is like she said.. don't submerge your belly, and don't get over heated! And you didn't so you should be just fine Mocha!

TTC5
April 26th, 2012, 06:10 PM
GL to those with scans coming up!!!

Mocha yay for the kicks! Still waiting for mine to start up! 18 weeks today. 14 days till my scan lol so so soooo nervous now.