PDA

View Full Version : Ladies due in Sept/Oct/Nov 2012, gather here!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Mochagirl
January 7th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Hey ladies - we don't have an official DD buddy group yet, but I think it would be nice to start a little chat of our own anyway. I know there are a few of us - shall we do a roll call?

queen-of-harts
September 2nd

Emmy2012
Swayed Pink
September 4th
Expecting :DS:

littlebean
Swayed Pink
September 4th

Zivic-Bubac
Swayed Blue
September 7th
Expecting :DD:

Jamie86
Swayed Pink
September 10th

Mochagirl
Swayed Pink
September 15th

auroara78
Swayed Pink
September 16th

Sallygal
Swayed Pink
September 17th

Bumblebee
Swayed Blue
September 20th

JP2010
September 22nd

TTC5
Swayed Blue
September 29th

Hobbermittens
Swayed Blue
October 4th
Team Green

rainbowflower
Swayed Pink
October 15th

laughinglynxie
Swayed Pink (light)
October 17th

purplepoet20
Swayed Pink
October 17th

Bec
Swayed Blue
October 27th
:broken: March, 2012

Yahmama
Swayed Blue
November 1st
:broken: March, 2012

pinkin2011
Swayed Pink
November 3rd

Flava
Swayed Blue
November

HappyLea
Swayed Pink
November 13th

PeonyPrincess
Swayed Pink
November 18th

Onehealthybaby
Swayed pink
November 18th

wantingson
Swayed Blue
November 30th

fivebabies
December 1st

Mochagirl
January 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM
How is everyone feeling? I'm crampy and bloated, but that's about it. The bloating, I'm sure, is from suddenly eating salt after avoiding it so long. I had a burger and fries for supper last night, and afterwards I looked 5 months pregnant!! :rofl:

Zivic-Bubac
January 7th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Mocha baby, huge congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I wish you H&H 9 months and a healthy baby as a result! :wink:

Is this only pink group? I will probably end up in this group anyway, but I swayed for :xy:. If you'll have me, I'm due Sept 7 :)

Mochagirl
January 7th, 2012, 06:45 PM
OF COURSE it's not just for pink, silly! :HH: I'm adding you to the roll call in the first post!

HopeandDreamG
January 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
I'm hoping this could turn into the September, October, November thread.... mostly because I'm HOPING for a November due date and want to join you!!!!

Hobbermittens
January 7th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Mocha, huge congrats!! :)

Mochagirl
January 7th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Hope - yes, that's the plan - eventually we need a Fall DD buddie thread, and OF COURSE you'll be a part of it, as will all the other ladies who are swaying so hard right now. That BFP is right around the corner for you, I'm sure of it!!

Hobber - thanks for the congrats - I'm pretty happy :bigsmile:

lemon2012
January 7th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I really hope I get to join you soon!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats pregos!

PS: anyone know about the vitex amount? I am taking 80 mg pills but it says to take 400 mg pills. Mine are natural factors I think....do I need to take 10!????

See you soon....I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mochagirl
January 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM
I don't know about the Vitex, lemon. That sounds very strange to me. Mine are Nature's Way brand, and are 400mg per pill. The bottle says to take 2-3 per day, and I took 2 per day. I would worry about taking that many more than it says on the bottle, but I suppose Vitex is Vitex. This is the one you're taking, right?

Vitex Standardized Extract | Products | Natural Factors (http://naturalfactors.com/ca/en/products/detail/2691/vitex-standardized-extract)

Maybe send atomic a PM to ask her - she might know what to do.

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Ohhh, can I pls join?? I am not even 4 weeks yet though!! By my calculations I will be tomorrow. Got quite early BFP's which was fabulous!!

So if all is right I will due 17th September and I swayed pink.

Can't actually quite believe I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! Have been pretty crampy from about 8/9dpo and they have eased today at 13dpo and also had some spotting at 9dpo.

At the moment I am loving eating all the things I couldn't while swaying!

Mochagirl
January 8th, 2012, 08:35 AM
OF COURSE you can join, sallygal!!! I've added you in to the roll call above. Congrats again - I'm soooo happy for you! We have almost the same due date!!

Mochagirl
January 8th, 2012, 08:40 AM
So...what kinds of things are you guys eating? I went out for dinner on Saturday with a friend and had a HUGE gourmet burger and fresh cut fries. Mmmmmmmmmm. My body's not used to all this salt, though - I keep getting really bloated by evening - the same thing happened to me last pregnancy.

I'm also enjoying the 'kid in a candy store' feeling when I go grocery shopping. I can buy ANYTHING without obsessively studying nutritional info!

auroara78
January 8th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Mocha, thx for invite! Glad to join group and hope we get plenty in Oct and Nov too!!!!

swayed girl and approx. due Sept. 18th

and I am going on a food eating binge! Had potatoes and banana and didnt feel guilty....should say Im on a healthy fod binge....didnt want toooo many nutrients when I swayed

Mochagirl
January 8th, 2012, 12:03 PM
I'm glad you joined us, auroara! I love your tickers! I had that fruit one back when I was pregnant with my angel baby, and I loved it. I keep getting tempted to put it back in now but it just feels weird to use it again....

auroara78
January 8th, 2012, 03:03 PM
thanks! I never was a part of a group of pregnant ladies online with either DS1 or DS2, so it's really fun to do the tickers now! I wanted to do just one, but I always wanted one that was about deveolpment and then the fruit one is just tooo dang cute...I came real close to using the blue background on the fruit one, but then I was afraid it'd jinx me about having another boy, but obviously, the baby is whatever he/she is going to be, and my putting blue on a ticker isn't going to change that! LOL,...its how funny how irrational we can sometimes be....

Mochagirl
January 8th, 2012, 03:20 PM
My thought process was exactly the same when I used the fruit ticker, auroara - I chose green too ;). I still may cave and use it again - I always found it exciting to see what fruit the baby would be when I started a new week. I had just gotten to 'lime' when I had my m/c...

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 07:07 PM
thanks! I never was a part of a group of pregnant ladies online with either DS1 or DS2, so it's really fun to do the tickers now! I wanted to do just one, but I always wanted one that was about deveolpment and then the fruit one is just tooo dang cute...I came real close to using the blue background on the fruit one, but then I was afraid it'd jinx me about having another boy, but obviously, the baby is whatever he/she is going to be, and my putting blue on a ticker isn't going to change that! LOL,...its how funny how irrational we can sometimes be....

That is so funny Auroara!! I am exactly the same. I started making one and picked the one that had birds and was girl colours. But then I thought I am just going to jinx it and it would be a boy so I didn't finish it!!!! The baby is already a he or a she and choosing the colour of the ticker is not going to change it. Our minds are crazy sometimes!!!!!!!! I must just do one!

Jamie86
January 8th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Hey ladies! I've had a rough weekend and a hard time keeping up but I'd like to join you ladies. I swayed pink and my EDD is September 10th! Has anyone made/gone to a doctors appointment yet? With both my DSs I called the doctor the minute I got a positive test but this will be my 2nd VBAC and I'm really nervous about my care provider and haven't fully decided. Also where do you get the fruit tickers I like that idea. And I know what you mean I have a ticker I got from baby gaga but this time I got a different version from the one I had with both DSs thinking it might change something lol!

Mochagirl
January 8th, 2012, 08:01 PM
This will be my second VBAC too, Jamie!

I have my first midwife appointment scheduled for February 22nd. Around here, you don't see your care provider until you're 10 weeks unless you have a history of complications or are high risk for some reason. I did ask, and my midwife's office said they'd order me an u/s at 8 weeks if I'd like (before I've even had an appointment there) because of the missed miscarriage I had last month - so I guess that would be in early February.

Jamie86
January 8th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Yeah I've heard a lot of people say they don't see a provider until then thats why I haven't been stressing over making an appointment. But with both DSs I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks so I guess I'm just used to that. I went with an amazingly supportive OB for my last VBAC his name is Dr. Tate and he has actually been in a few documentaries and women travel from all over because he does vaginal births for breech babies and multiples as well. In the last couple years there have actually been 2 triplet VBACs with his practice. This time Im considering going to a great midwife but I'm just unsure because I was with her at first last pregnancy but I had a few issues with her and hated her backup OB so when I became "high risk" I transferred to Dr Tate. However now I love her backup (he was my perinatologist last pregnancy) and I really would love a more midwife style rather than OB style of care (actually I'd love a home birth but that scares DH). But I am afraid of the same issues I had last time coming up again with her. The issue I had was they all she wanted to talk about at every visit was how I did not need to gain weight and how I started out overweight etc etc. I've had to go to therapy because of my body image issues after I gained weight after being raped and have had a really difficult time loosing it and that type of constant talk caused me a lot of anxiety and depression that was really hard to deal with during pregnancy.

Jamie86
January 8th, 2012, 09:48 PM
I wanted to add I know you're probably thinking just go to someone else but they're really the only two VBAC supportive providers in the state. I actually have to travel an hour or more for either of them. The birth environment sucks around here!

Mochagirl
January 8th, 2012, 10:18 PM
I've had to go to therapy because of my body image issues after I gained weight after being raped and have had a really difficult time loosing it and that type of constant talk caused me a lot of anxiety and depression that was really hard to deal with during pregnancy.

:hug2: I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I think you need to go with your gut on this one. Good luck deciding what to do.

Jamie86
January 8th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Thanks so much! My gut right now is to at least meet with the midwife because I know she's wonderful and that she meant no harm. So I'm going to go to one appointment with her and talk to her about birthing with her practice and see how I feel from there. Last time I had 3 different providers during my pregnancy trying to find the right one so at least I have it narrowed down to 2 this time!

Mochagirl
January 8th, 2012, 10:37 PM
I think that sounds like a great idea. Meet with your midwife and see how you feel. With my first pregnancy I interviewed several midwives before settling on one (though we ended up having to leave her care anyway when I found out I was having twins).

sallygal
January 8th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Thanks so much! My gut right now is to at least meet with the midwife because I know she's wonderful and that she meant no harm. So I'm going to go to one appointment with her and talk to her about birthing with her practice and see how I feel from there. Last time I had 3 different providers during my pregnancy trying to find the right one so at least I have it narrowed down to 2 this time!

Hi Jamie, That is probably a good idea. Could you be open enough to your midwife about your experiences so she is more understanding? I am sorry you had to go through that by the way.

Myloves
January 9th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Omg congrats Zivic!!! I had no idea you were pregnant!

Myloves
January 9th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Congrats to all you ladies - hope you all have safe pregnancies.

Jamie86
January 9th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Hi Jamie, That is probably a good idea. Could you be open enough to your midwife about your experiences so she is more understanding? I am sorry you had to go through that by the way.

Yes I think I can as long as she is open to hearing it. Last pregnancy I didn't feel like she gave me a chance because the first time I met her was at 20 weeks. What upset me at that visit was that we had just had our 20 week ultrasound (it was the only prenatal visit DH was able to make it to) and we were so happy and she came in and without saying a single word about our ultrasound or asking us anything about us immediately started talking about my weight (making comments saying things like "well if you started out normal" and implying I was lying about exercising and really attempting to eat well) . Now I am overweight but I had just gotten to the point where I didn't feel "massive." I can still shop in the regular section at stores (granted I do wear a large, sometimes x-large tops because I have fairly big breasts) but she made me feel like I must be much bigger than I was thinking (and it's really not like I'm under a delusion that I'm not overweight but I really used to have a hard time even believing my husband that he could be attracted to me). I left the visit and cried my eyes out the whole way home. My family called asking about our ultrasound and I couldn't talk to them (at that point I had forgotten I had an ultrasound) I had to tell DH to tell them I wasn't feeling well.

Ugh it's just so hard because I know that it is the best practice within any sort of driving distance (still an hour away) and while I really liked my OB I felt a lot of pressure to do things certain ways with him. He is very supportive of vaginal birth but also does "purple pushing" and I really would like to do something different this time.

Mochagirl
January 9th, 2012, 08:44 AM
That's so tough, Jamie - that midwife sounds soooo insensitive, and quite frankly a bitch. So there aren't other midwives in her practice? I'm worried about you continuing with someone like that, but I understand your hesitation to go back to your OB.

Jamie86
January 9th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Thats what makes it even harder there are 3 midwives in that practice and the other 2 are amazing but you just never know who will be on call. That's actually why I stated with the practice as long as I did last time several of my appointments were with the other midwives. I also have a hard time because I know that I'm overly sensitive so it's hard for me to gage if it's just me or if what is being said is rude.

Mochagirl
January 9th, 2012, 12:25 PM
In my midwife practice, you have a 'primary midwife' who you have at least half your appointments with, a secondary midwife that you meet with most of the rest of the time, then they make sure you meet at least once with a 3rd midwife before the birth so if both your primary and secondary are busy, you won't have a complete stranger delivering your baby. Your practice won't let you do that? If you named the two nice ones as primary or secondary, is there any way you could meet less with the one you don't like? As for the birth, once you're in labour, there won't be time for her to make insensitive comments like that, so you probably won't care who's actually attending the birth.

auroara78
January 9th, 2012, 02:02 PM
OMG, Jamie, I would be FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am what everyone would consider "overweight" too...I used to be so skinny that my family, when I visit them, still questions what "happened" to me...well what happened to me was 1) I LOVE my husband's cooking! 2) I've had two kids via C-sections, so sue me!

I am still heavier than I'd like, but I really wanted to be preggers so I'll deal with the weight later. I'm going to try to moderately excersise (like walk around the block, just relaxing stuff) and maybe some prenatal yoga type stuff for relaxation (I can be really stress-y type, if ya'll haven't noticed!) and I'm hoping to put only 20 lbs or less, but baby comes first....

I don't understand why the OB would berate you about your weight as long as it wasn't hurting the baby? My OB is so relaxed, I love him. I love that he's a guy too, he's so cool about everything that it helps keep me calm during pregnancy, you know what I mean? I visited him in Nov. for an annual woman's exam and told him about my plans to TTC. He said, "if you want another one, go right ahead, it's better to get it over now." I don't know why, but dummy that I am, I mentioned my weight, he just shrugged and said, "So? You can lose it later." I love that attitude!

I hope you do find a good provider soon, and it sucks about how few are willing to do VBAC. My OB said I could do a VBAC but with my previous history he advised against it because of head size. My kids usually have very round big heads that my birth canal can't handle. I blame hubby, all his fault!

anyway, hugs Jamie, have you had any symptoms yet? my only two so far are the pretty consistent dull achiness (esp. from my left ovary area) and indigestion, feeling the need to burp a lot, or not feeling like food is digesting quite right. Ugh...i think its way too early for the indigestion, but it's here, whether I want it to or not, LOL.

Has anyone else been obssessing about gender already? LOL

auroara78
January 9th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Oh and Mocha and all, if I find out I am indeed having a girl, I'm changing my fruit background to PINK! and all my tickers to pink, though I am not fond of pink itself as a color, I want to proudly display it from the rooftops~!

and if it's a boy, I'm going to change the fruit ticker to the blue....I loved that beautiful shade of blue!

Mochagirl
January 9th, 2012, 02:11 PM
I agree - it's a really nice blue. If I decide to give in and use that ticker again, maybe I'll choose the blue one this time so it's different...if I can be brave enough to choose blue :nails:

auroara78
January 9th, 2012, 02:54 PM
LOL I know...you feel the agony of picking the blue background too!!

Emmy2012
January 9th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Hey Girls!!! I swayed Pink, due Sept 4th!!! I just need to mes with my signature to get my ticker in there! LOL
Good luck to all of us and I pray we all get healthy babies and our desired genders!

Mochagirl
January 9th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Welcome, Emmy!

As far as symptoms go, mine are still pretty minor. I have bad constipation and gas (very attractive, I know), and every once in a while I get a very mild wave of nausea - usually when I'm hungry. I also still have af-like cramps almost non-stop, with occasional sharp cramps - though some of thse could just be gas :oops:.

Jamie86
January 10th, 2012, 08:55 AM
OMG, Jamie, I would be FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am what everyone would consider "overweight" too...I used to be so skinny that my family, when I visit them, still questions what "happened" to me...well what happened to me was 1) I LOVE my husband's cooking! 2) I've had two kids via C-sections, so sue me!

I am still heavier than I'd like, but I really wanted to be preggers so I'll deal with the weight later. I'm going to try to moderately excersise (like walk around the block, just relaxing stuff) and maybe some prenatal yoga type stuff for relaxation (I can be really stress-y type, if ya'll haven't noticed!) and I'm hoping to put only 20 lbs or less, but baby comes first....

I don't understand why the OB would berate you about your weight as long as it wasn't hurting the baby? My OB is so relaxed, I love him. I love that he's a guy too, he's so cool about everything that it helps keep me calm during pregnancy, you know what I mean? I visited him in Nov. for an annual woman's exam and told him about my plans to TTC. He said, "if you want another one, go right ahead, it's better to get it over now." I don't know why, but dummy that I am, I mentioned my weight, he just shrugged and said, "So? You can lose it later." I love that attitude!

I hope you do find a good provider soon, and it sucks about how few are willing to do VBAC. My OB said I could do a VBAC but with my previous history he advised against it because of head size. My kids usually have very round big heads that my birth canal can't handle. I blame hubby, all his fault!

anyway, hugs Jamie, have you had any symptoms yet? my only two so far are the pretty consistent dull achiness (esp. from my left ovary area) and indigestion, feeling the need to burp a lot, or not feeling like food is digesting quite right. Ugh...i think its way too early for the indigestion, but it's here, whether I want it to or not, LOL.

Has anyone else been obssessing about gender already? LOL

Thank you so much for all the support! I don't know why they feel the need to berate me either (I've had a couple different providers do it). I would actually sit in the waiting room to see how many women were bigger than me and wonder if they were hearing the same thing. I will let you all know how it goes when I do have an appointment.

And Mocha, I think I might try and see if I can work something like that out but I do want to speak with the midwife I don't really like in order to provide me some peace (or find out if I just need to go somewhere else) so I don't worry about it my whole pregnancy.

But enough with all that let's talk about the fun stuff! I have not been having a ton of symptoms which makes me really want to take more pregnancy tests to see those dark lines! The last one I took was the day after AF was due and the test line was darker than the control line and that made me happy. Last night I actually took another OPK (the clear blue one with the smiley face), I got a smiley and when I ejected the stick the test line was almost navy blue and the control line was light because the test line had used up most of the dye. That satisfied my urge to test for a bit especially because I had just used the bathroom like an hour before that.

The symptoms I have had are lots of dreams (almost every night which only happens when I'm pregnant I usually don't dream). I've been exhausted, I'm having a hard time keeping up with my housework and I've been going to be early which I also never do. I'm really bloated, incredibly thirsty, peeing constantly, and hungry a lot (which sucks I'm really trying to keep it under control). With both my other pregnancies I had very textbook morning sickness in that it started at 6weeks and was over by 12 weeks. I will be starting a job when I am 6 weeks so I'm hoping that maybe I'll be lucky and it won't be that bad this time. I did not vomit really in my previous pregnancies but I was so nauseated it was hard to function. But if I don't get sick I might worry thinking I'm not having enough symptoms etc. I know a lot of people say being really sick is a sign of girl but when I was pregnant with my boys I was so sick everyone told me they were girls so I'm hoping maybe I'll be opposite of the old wives tale and have no sickness with this one.

Jamie86
January 10th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Have you ladies told anyone yet? I know a lot of people like to wait a while but DH and I are really bad at that so most people around us know already.

sallygal
January 10th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Have you ladies told anyone yet? I know a lot of people like to wait a while but DH and I are really bad at that so most people around us know already.

I have told my Mum and a few close friends but I want to try and keep this to ourselves as long as possible this time. Will hopefully make things go faster as won't have ppl always asking about it!! Not having any symptoms yet, although was bit bloated today- could be from eating different foods now after the diet. My sickness started about 6 weeks with my boys so enjoying these few weeks while they last... would be lovely not to get it again!!!

Jamie86
January 10th, 2012, 09:25 AM
I have told my Mum and a few close friends but I want to try and keep this to ourselves as long as possible this time. Will hopefully make things go faster as won't have ppl always asking about it!! Not having any symptoms yet, although was bit bloated today- could be from eating different foods now after the diet. My sickness started about 6 weeks with my boys so enjoying these few weeks while they last... would be lovely not to get it again!!!

I guess that is why is doesn't really matter if we tell everyone in our lives because no one around us really cares in a good or bad way. In DH's family he was the only adopted child of 7 and a lot younger than his siblings (like around 20 years younger than the youngest sibling) and they never fully accepted him as family and they barely acknowledge us so they really won't ask us about the pregnancy. Last time after we had DS2 one of his sisters half glanced at him when we were at DH's parents house and said "oh it is another boy." Now his parents are involved in our lives but they had 7 children and I can't say they were excited about this pregnancy but they really don't care what we do with our lives as long as we don't ask them for help. My mom is very involved with our lives and knows we were TTC and knew the day I was testing so we definitely told her and my sister. The rest of my family could not care less so we don't have to worry about them asking anything. And we really don't have any friends as sad as that sounds but we don't, my DH is my best friend along with my mom and sister and he has some men he plays golf with that are much older than him. But we got married at 20 had our 1st at 21, our 2nd at 23 and are on our 3rd now at 25 so most of our old friends think we are crazy for choosing this married with kids life over partying and "living it up" like everyone else our age and they can't really identify with us anymore. But we really are happy with our lives even though I do feel a little lonely with no real "girlfriends" at times.

Mochagirl
January 10th, 2012, 09:27 AM
My rule of thumb for telling people is: would I need their support if I had a miscarriage. Last time I had only told dh, my Mom and my 4 closest friends. When I had the m/c, I was happy they all knew because they were a great support to me as I dealt with my emotions (2 of them had had 11-12 week m/cs as well). So far this time I've only told my Mom and one friend, but I'm sure I'll expand and tell the other 3 before too long too.

I think the nausea might be starting because I felt a tiny bit queasy all last evening, and when I woke up in the night to pee, I was drenched in sweat and felt dizzy. I was worried I might have a fever, but my temp was normal. I also have bloating and near constant hunger. Seriously - my stomach will actually start grumbling an hour after I've eaten something. Going from the no snacking of the LE diet to this is very strange....

Mochagirl
January 10th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Oh, and I tested with a FRER 2 days ago, and even though it was mid-morning and I'd peed twice since waking up, my test line was just as dark if not darker than the control. I have one digi test left that I'm waiting to use in a few days, hoping I'll get "3-4 weeks" on it. I also admit I bought some of those 'Detect 5' tests that earlypregnancy.com sells that show 5 different levels of HCG :oops:. I know they're expensive, but after my m/c I need some peace of mind, especially as my baby likely died between 6 and 8 weeks last time and I didn't find out until 11 weeks. I'm planning to use one each week from 6 weeks until 8 weeks, and hopefully I can have an u/s by then to make me feel better.

sallygal
January 10th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Yeah Mocha I agree about telling ppl if you would want their support in case of m/c... that is exactly what I think too!! I would be totally useless at keeping it to just us and I also would find it hard to hide for so long so slowly over time we will probably tell more but not let it totally out there until first scan and hopefully all is okay.
OMG... also have been soooo hungry. Worried I am going to be huge if I keep this up for the next 9 mths!!!!

Jamie- Sorry to hear that about your DH's family. Lucky you have each other as that is all that matters really. Great that your Mum is so involved.

sallygal
January 10th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Ohh finally got around to my tickers too... cute hey?! I ended up going pink and worried I would jinx it but it is already what it is so my ticker can't influence anything right!

auroara78
January 10th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Mocha, expensive or not, your peace of mind is worth every single cent!! I totally agree that it's good to try to keep your eyes open...and I'd so get an early U/S. I got my 8 week confirmation U/S booked for Feb. 7th...I can't wait to get the correct dating to make Sept. 18th is right!

The only thing I don't like is that my tickers are somewhat incorrect...my green ticker assumes I O'ed exactly 14 days after I had my period, so it's putting me at 4 weeks exactly today, when it should be more like 4 weeks, 3-2 days...grr I know that's minor, but it's driving me crazy, LOL....inaccurate info! But it bases it off your LMP...so sigh...today was the day my period was due but it's definitely dryer than a Sahara desert down there, sorry for TMI.

We've told my Mom (she was OK, worried about it being a boy, sigh, can't help her there, the baby is what it is), told a few people at work that I'm really close to that if something were to happen, I'd want them to know. I had to confirm it to the crazy older black lady at work who "knew" someone at my work was pregnant and had a feeling it was me. Now she is saying it's going to be twins....WTH????

We've told his grandmother, only because she knew we were TTC'ing and she asked me point-blank. Going to tell my boss after my confirmation scan, but may tell him sooner, he's a really nice guy, it's just awkward I think telling a male boss "hey, I'm knocked up" ...lol, so we'll see.

I still have crampy feeling off and on down there, mostly on left side, but sometimes the right side kicks in (and then I think about the lady at work saying "twins" and it freaks me out, ahhaa) I told my DH that last night and he said, "What would we do with twins???" he got really worried, and I told him to calm down, we don't have twins in our family at all, so there is like no chance....right?

auroara78
January 10th, 2012, 09:43 AM
BTW, sally girl, i LOVE your tickers! That pink fruit one is lovely, I will totally have to change it to pink if I hear "girl."
Also love the other one with the elephant, how sweet and lovely!

Mochagirl
January 10th, 2012, 09:45 AM
auroara - I hate to tell you, but identical twins can happen to anyone at anytime - they don't run in families, they're just a genetic fluke. That being said, I hope you have only one bean in there! :HH:

As for the ticker problem - most will let you create the ticker based on EITHER your LMP or your ovulation date. I'm almost 100% positive the fruit ticker lets you do that since as I said that's the one I used last pregnancy and I remember it being accurate even though I O'd on CD16. You might want to go back to the site and check.

Mochagirl
January 10th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Love your tickers, sallygal! Now I'm feeling left out - almost the only one without the fruit ticker. Maybe it's time to cave in and use it again....

sallygal
January 10th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Mocha that post must have jumped in when I put mine in as I missed it. I agree with auroara... worth every cent for peace of mind so try not to think about the price.

Auroara you need a ticker that lets you put in due date or change your first day cycle date to match when you should be due. I tried a few different ones and they just annoyed me for the same reason!! Maybe I should change to green now... ahhh so superstitious but decided I picked pink because I like it! He he, so silly hey!

sallygal
January 10th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Yeah go the fruit ticker! Cute as!

sallygal
January 10th, 2012, 09:53 AM
And auroara how freaky would it be if you did end up with twins... that lady must be psychic! Twice as much fun though hey Mocha!

sallygal
January 10th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Well I'm logging of... catch you soon x

Jamie86
January 10th, 2012, 10:46 AM
I decided to get the fruit ticker as well it's so cute but I think it might get a little intimidating towards the end is the last one a watermelon?! I wasn't as brave as some of you though I went with green in hopes that I can change it to pink!

auroara78
January 10th, 2012, 11:00 AM
LOL Jamie, I'm so glad you joined the fruit ticker CLUB...now we gotta get Mocha aboard!!

I too both love the color of the blue /pink on the fruit ticker better but I will keep the neutral green until I know!

Jamie, did you ever get your first scan scheduled yet or still debating on who to see?

Mocha, thx for giving me a heart attack...identical twins can happen to anyone?????????????

Yikes!

Jamie86
January 10th, 2012, 11:15 AM
I have an appointment for next tuesday to have a consultation with the midwife to see how that goes I'm really nervous about it.

Mochagirl
January 10th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Good luck with the appointment, Jamie. :HH:

Sorry for the heart attack, auroara. We can both hope we only have one bean in there, since I'm still worried I'm having my SECOND set of twins!

auroara78
January 10th, 2012, 01:14 PM
LOL it's np, I'm really cool with whatever, actually

just want healthy baby(or babies, if that what's there!) I just think maybe the lady at work was trying to play around and I took her too seriously :)

sallygal
January 10th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Ahhh girls you made me change my ticker back to green. Knowing my luck it will be a blue one anyway!! Are you guys thinking about the gender much already? I am trying not too but I do find myself dreaming sometimes. I think I need to just think blue and get my head around that so I am happy when I do hear blue. At this point I am actually worried how my reaction is going to be. Swaying kinda does get your hopes up don't you think?

Good luck for your app Jamie! Be confident hun and go in with a smile... don't let anyone put you down!

Mochagirl
January 10th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Yes, I'm already obsessing over gender. It doesn't help that almost my entire former due date group who swayed pink have gotten their girls: Zanacal, Doulamama, Inglewood (TWIN girls!), etc. As they're happily shopping for pink I still have months before I can be put out of my misery.

sallygal
January 10th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Yes, I'm already obsessing over gender. It doesn't help that almost my entire former due date group who swayed pink have gotten their girls: Zanacal, Doulamama, Inglewood (TWIN girls!), etc. As they're happily shopping for pink I still have months before I can be put out of my misery.

I know the waiting really sucks hey!! I am just sooo nervous and am worried I will be a mess when I hear boy again. Some days I think I'll be fine and I know all that matters is health. My last pregnancy was really crappy though and I know if I have another like that I will find it hard to go again. If it is a girl I know this will be it, but if it's a boy we would go one last time. I also am not sure whether it is better to wait til the end to find out because once the little boy is here you are not going to be upset but when I found out was ds2 was I struggled for a while and then just felt so guilty for feeling like that.
I told my sis that I'm preg and the first thing she said was 'oh what if you have another boy?' What are you meant to say to that? That is why I kinda enjoy keeping it to ourselves as much as possible cos I know I will get loads of those comments when the news is out. AHHHH, all we can do is hope and cross our fingers hey! I'm just worried now that I should have done the LE better and not taken calc and mag!!!

Jamie86
January 11th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Mocha, that must be so hard, I'm really sorry.

Surprisingly I haven't been obsessing over gender too much but I do feel a little anxious to get to the date when I can find out. No one but my mother and sister even knows how badly we are hoping for a girl even though everyone definitely assumes after 2 boys. DH and I always talk about names early and now DH has been doing exactly what he did with DS1. When I was pregnant with DS1 he wanted a boy so badly and would only entertain boys names before we found out, with DS2 we discussed both boy and girl names equally and now DH will only discuss girl names.

sallygal
January 11th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Hi Jamie, Ohh I wish I wasn't obsessing yet. A lot of the time I actually forget I am pg, and the boys keep me busy most of the time. It's just when things get quiet... so must keep myself busy!

Mochagirl
January 11th, 2012, 08:12 AM
I told my sis that I'm preg and the first thing she said was 'oh what if you have another boy?' What are you meant to say to that? That is why I kinda enjoy keeping it to ourselves as much as possible cos I know I will get loads of those comments when the news is out.

Yeah, I get comments like that all the time. My brothers are always teasing me that I'll never make anything but boys. One of the reasons I don't want anyone but my closest pals and Mom to know about the pregnancy in the early days is to avoid those sorts of comments. My plan is to wait until I know the gender for sure, and announce the pregnancy and the gender at the same time so I won't hear that kind of stuff. I hope no one close to me would dare make those sorts of comments if they know I'm having my 4th boy.

And as for finding out gender...with my twins we didn't find out. I was CONVINCED they were girls - I'd even bought pink stuff. When they were born, and they announced 'It's a boy!', my heart fell, and instead of feeling jubilant that I had a healthy, gorgeous little guy, I spent those precious first few minutes with him wishing he was a girl. I'll always regret that.

With ds3, who I swayed for IG-style, I decided to find out the gender. When I found out he was a boy, I cried for 3 days, then slowly recovered. By the time he was born, I was excited to meet him, and it was a far more positive experience. For that reason, I'm going to find out the gender this time too.

Jamie86
January 11th, 2012, 08:23 AM
I think perhaps it's because I've never experienced gender disappointment before and as of now I think I'll be ok either way (not that I won't be disappointed) but I am a little scared that it will affect me more than I think. Actually when DH and I got married we both said we wanted to have 2 boys and then a girl and then from there anything else would be great. With DS1 we both desperately wanted a boy and going into the ultrasound to find out I was so nervous and when they said boy it was such a relief. With DS2 everyone around me was saying he was a girl and I did get a little excited about that but then one night in the bath I just knew he was a boy and was not surprised or upset at all when it was confirmed by ultrasound.

Is anyone else going to do the early ultrasound to find out or are you ladies waiting until 20 weeks? With both DSs I went to a local place and paid to have one done at 15 weeks, if they can't determine you can go back for free. Although I am thinking about waiting a little longer this time because if they say girl at 15 weeks I probably won't trust it as much as I trusted them saying boy because I know it's easier to mistake girl for boy than boy for girl.

sallygal
January 11th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Yeah I think we will find out again also... didn't with ds1 but did with ds2. We told ppl we didn't know though and still say we didn't know because we knew pppl would assume we would find out again. Once you have found out it is easier to I think... but I will be sooo nervous on that day!

How you feeling Mocha? I have been so bloated today but have also eaten way more than usual. It's like when I get pregnant my brain thinks it is ok to eat what I want!!! I usually watch what I eat pretty well and keep my weight down but being pg it all goes out the window. I was better with ds2 and i swore I would be even better next time... only 4 weeks and already buggered up!! Ahh will start fresh tomorrow!! Other than that have had a bit of very dull af type pains and maybe a bit more tired but mums are always tired hey!

sallygal
January 11th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I think perhaps it's because I've never experienced gender disappointment before and as of now I think I'll be ok either way (not that I won't be disappointed) but I am a little scared that it will affect me more than I think. Actually when DH and I got married we both said we wanted to have 2 boys and then a girl and then from there anything else would be great. With DS1 we both desperately wanted a boy and going into the ultrasound to find out I was so nervous and when they said boy it was such a relief. With DS2 everyone around me was saying he was a girl and I did get a little excited about that but then one night in the bath I just knew he was a boy and was not surprised or upset at all when it was confirmed by ultrasound.

Is anyone else going to do the early ultrasound to find out or are you ladies waiting until 20 weeks? With both DSs I went to a local place and paid to have one done at 15 weeks, if they can't determine you can go back for free. Although I am thinking about waiting a little longer this time because if they say girl at 15 weeks I probably won't trust it as much as I trusted them saying boy because I know it's easier to mistake girl for boy than boy for girl.

Yeah I am also thinking of doing an earlier one... was thinking 16 weeks and hopefully they can tell. I did that intelligender urine test with ds2- crap. So wrong! I think it made it worse at the u/s when they said boy cos it convinced me that he was a girl. We didn't sway with him, cept half hearted shettles attempt.

Jamie86
January 11th, 2012, 08:53 AM
I am so bloated as well. I am also so upset about my weight I had been doing really low carb trying to lose weight and by low carb I mean no grains, fruit, starches or things of the sort at all (I was eating no rice, pasta, potatoes, bread, fruit and nothing like yogurt either). While doing this I also usually went off my diet (on purpose not counting the days I just messed up) once a week and usually had some "bad days" every month as well (where I attempted to diet but just not sucessfully). Well I decided to focus more on healthy whole eating and have been eating balanced meals and adding some yogurt, fruit, and some grains and starches back as well. I have also been journaling when/what I eat, I have gone over on calories some days but more often than not I stay to my plan. I have been working out (prenatal Pilates) most days as well. I actually have been doing much better since getting pregnant because even though I was "dieting" I had been having a really hard time sticking to anything (I think it's because I was attempting to be so restrictive). My last 2 pregnancies the minute I found out I was pregnant I threw everything out of the window and I gained a little over 30lbs each pregnancy and usually most in the first trimester but usually later in the 1st trimester when I get really sick so at this point I hadn't gained anything. Well I have already gained 5lbs and I am just so discouraged I cried on the scales last night and then got angry this morning when I weighed again thinking maybe it was some sort of water weight fluke last night. I just want to scream and I can't help but think why can't I just be a normal person why must such a large portion of my life be about food and yet I'm still overweight. With the amount I weigh most people probably think I eat junk and fast food on a regular basis (nope that's my 125lb husband) and know nothing about nutrition. I rarely eat fast food and even when I have eaten fast food I cannot even remember the last time I had a hamburger and fries I usually try to look for something a little more reasonable (grilled chicken sandwich with only half the bun). I'm not going to lie and say I don't like cake, ice cream, fries, bread etc etc because I do but I do not eat those things often at all. I also have met with several nutritionist, taken nutrition classes in college and actually know quite a lot about the way our bodies function and use food but I just can't make it work for me.

I'm so sorry for the rant ladies I just got off of the scale and I'm still pretty upset about it.

sallygal
January 11th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Oh Jamie... I am so sorry you feel that way! Try not to be too hard on yourself now though as you are pg and baby's health is most important. Have you ever had your thyroid tested? An underactive or overactive (one of the two?!) can cause weight gain hey?
For me I feel like it's not so much what I eat but how much. Portion size is the key I find... guessing you know all that though after seeing a nutritionist.
Just continue eating whole foods and your pilates and try to enjoy being pregnant. I will try to take my own advice too!!

auroara78
January 11th, 2012, 09:48 AM
I am definitely already obsessing about gender, but it creeps up on me...I'll think about some sweet soft lavender or deep purple and imagine a baby girl in it...I'll be taking a shower and daydreaming about what our daughter might look like...then I have to snap myself out of it, and think, OK this baby could be a boy, so....?

I am just worried that my daydreaming constantly about lovely soft girly things is going to hurt me if I hear boy, but at the same time, it is fun to have that hope and that dream for now. I'm not really stressing about it, just worried that my fantasies won't come true.

Yesterday driving to work I had a vision of being on the U/S table, hearing "it's a girl" and feeling such relief. I was so happy my eyes started tearing up....I need to get a grip, but hey, it's the pregnancy hormones...

Jamie, I am also like you: overweight but I eat pretty healthy. I never get fast food, etc. My problem was lack of excerise (though I ate well) and well, my post C-sectioned x2 body needs excerise. I also gained weight just from changing to a stand on my feet all day job to a desk job, which really killed my metabolism. But yeah, my mom always ask me, "what do you eat???" I say "Mom it's not what i eat, its that i dont' excerise much."

I don't have a doctor to berate me about my weight, I got my Mom, 2 sisters and 1 brother...BLEH. Even my dad who is so quiet he doesn't say anything usually has looked my body over in a critical type way. So it sucks :( I definitely feel your pain.

My husband asked me again last night "So what if we are having twins?" I said, "enough with that conversation already!" SHEESH! hehehe

Emmy2012
January 11th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Hey ladies! I can totally join the obsess about gender party! LOL I have already done the baking soda test 6 times...of course all no fizz to get my hopes up...and I did gendermaker test this am since I am six weeks and it gave me a bright pink result for girl. I am too afraid to hope. I feel too many on her have gotten their girls I have to be the one that does'nt! LOL the odds are against me! We can at least all stress together! I did have my 6 weeks u/s yesterday and all looked good. I can not tell what side but when I compared to my last ds u/s at six weeks it is on the opposite side that he was on...maybe a good sign?....see already obsessing!

Mochagirl
January 11th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Jamie - I'm sooo sorry your weight gain is getting you down. If it makes you feel better, I'm sure I've gained at least 5 pounds by now too. Last pregnancy I gained 10 lbs in the first month! For me it was going from extreme deprivation to eating what I wanted. I admit I do like fast food and junky stuff, though I didn't overindulge. I think my body just wasn't able to process that stuff as well anymore.

I'm still feeling pretty yucky. No throwing up yet, just a constant, hungover feeling. It gets progressively worse as the day goes on, and by the middle of the night I feel completely dizzy if I get up to pee. I had bad m/s with my twins, but I think that's just because they were twins, and I don't remember it starting up until maybe 8 weeks or something. With ds3 I had a wee bit of m/s, but it started a lot later, I think I only threw up about twice the whole pregnancy. A small part of me is happy I'm feeling queasy this early because not only does it help me believe I AM actually pregnant, but it's very different than the way it was with ds3, so I'm hoping that COULD mean girl.

Anyone else have m/s yet?

auroara78
January 11th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Mocha, I hear you....

I feel the same way, I am burping all the time, feeling tons of indigestion, and I never felt pregnant until 6 weeks + with both my boys, so I am hoping this is a good sign that my daughter is on her way :)

I understand about obsesion Emmy, does the Gendermaker test have good accuracy? Can it be taken that soon--at 6 weeks? Where did you buy it? I'm so going to ask the U/S tech at my 8 week checkup what side bub is attached to, and where the placenta is trying to grow, she may glare and look at me funny, but I'm still going to ask

Emmy2012
January 11th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I found it online, just search that name. It says you can use it as early as 6 weeks and that it is accurate but really who knows! I look at it as more funthing to do..it was only 25 bucks.
I feel sick in the evening but good in the mornings which is very opposite of my boys....trying not to read too much into it! LOL

Emmy2012
January 11th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Ok ladies...my gender sneak peek guess u/s is booked! Feb 29th at 1pm pst! I will 13w1d, the elective place will let you go in at 13 weeks! I am lookign for a "guess" at that point...if it looks boy I may not find out for sure till birth...if it looks girl I will go back at 16 weeks and find out for sure! Very nervous and excited!!! Anyone else as crazy as I am!? LOL

Emmy2012
January 11th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Oh, and the wait gain is totally bumming me out...I always have a hard time in the first few "fatty" months till I really just look pregnant!

Mochagirl
January 11th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Wow, Emmy - that's exciting! There's only one private u/s near us, and I think they don't do gender scans until 20 weeks, though I might call and ask if they'll take me at 16 weeks. I'll have my NT scan at 11-13 weeks, so I'll just nubsess over those pictures on my own until I can get a gender scan.

sallygal
January 11th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Has anyone ever done that pinkorblue blood dna test for gender testing? They claim to be 95% accurate. I just don't think I would be totally convinced.

We did the intelligender urine test with ds2 and said girl. I think it made it worse when we heard boy at u/s. It was really hard to read though where as the gendermaker is clear to read.

Mochagirl
January 11th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Oh why, oh why did you have to mention that test, sallygal. I looked it up and now I'm soooooo tempted to do it. You're right, though, it would be even more devastating if it got my hopes up and ended up being wrong.

Mochagirl
January 11th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Ok, never mind. I just looked up what it actually costs and got sticker shock. What false advertising, saying it costs $25 on their splash page! For me, it would be $25 + $50 for shipping to Canada (WTF?? Are they sending it strapped to the backs of unicorns??) then you have to pay the lab fees, which seem to cost close to $200. :omg: I think I'll just stick to peeing on baking soda...:bigsmile:

sallygal
January 11th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Ok, never mind. I just looked up what it actually costs and got sticker shock. What false advertising, saying it costs $25 on their splash page! For me, it would be $25 + $50 for shipping to Canada (WTF?? Are they sending it strapped to the backs of unicorns??) then you have to pay the lab fees, which seem to cost close to $200. :omg: I think I'll just stick to peeing on baking soda...:bigsmile:

I know was is with the cost?! I looked it up too and though $25 bargain but false advertising alright! I have since done more googling and found a few reviews where ppl said it was wrong, could get money back but was a big process. Not worth it I don't think, you would always be questioning the results until u's so may as well just wait longer!!!!

sallygal
January 11th, 2012, 10:17 PM
So what is the baking soda thing anyway? Haven't done that yet!

Mochagirl
January 12th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Um...I'm trying to remember. I think you pee on baking soda, and if it fizzes you're having a boy and if not it's a girl. Or is it the other way around? Anyone?

auroara78
January 12th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Yeah, I want to try the baking soda test...how do you do it...how pregnant do you got to be? LOL I need to find out, cuz I have a ton of baking soda at home!

I *may* break down and do Gender Maker test, but I dunno, I think it would bum me either way...if it was blue result, I'd lose all hope in my pregnancy of being a girl, and if it pink was girl, I'd still be worried that it'd be wrong.

Think I'm going to stick to baking soda test (for fun), placenta placement and ovaries theory, and then wait until my 20 Week U/S. If we can afford it, I may see a private U/S place will book me at 16 weeks, but I believe around 16 weeks is going to be my birthday, which could be an awesome present or kind of a downer...I know I will love a boy, if he is a boy, but I dunno if I wanna deal with my emotions around my birthday.....hmmm, decisions, decisions! I might be more inclined to do a 16 week U/S if the baking soda test is girl result and my placenta is left attached...LOL

Emmy2012
January 12th, 2012, 10:49 AM
From what I read you put a tablespoon of baking soda in a cup then a tablespoon of morning urine over it.
My tech would not tell me which side the placenta was on but when I look at the pic from 6 weeks on this one and the pic from 6 weeks from Colson they babies are on opposite sides but I don't know if that even mean anything at all! LOL I am trying not to get my hopes up but my symptoms are so different then with my last two boys...plus my baking soda test...and gendermaker test....urgh....I just don't wanna get my hopes up and then have them dashed....is Feb 29th here yet?! LOL

Emmy2012
January 12th, 2012, 10:51 AM
The pink or blue blood test is very spendy! I think it is pretty accurate but I think there was a few on ingender that it was wrong for. Too spendy for us though...I rather just spend alot on multiple u/s's to see!! LOL

Zivic-Bubac
January 12th, 2012, 04:18 PM
it would be $25 + $50 for shipping to Canada (WTF?? Are they sending it strapped to the backs of unicorns??:rofl:

Zivic-Bubac
January 12th, 2012, 04:19 PM
From what I read you put a tablespoon of baking soda in a cup then a tablespoon of morning urine over it.And after that, is it like Mocha says,if it fizzes it's a boy?

queen-of-harts
January 12th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Im due September 2nd with a oops baby :)

Mochagirl
January 12th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Congrats and welcome, queen! Those 'oops' babies always end up being girls...:HH:

Bumblebee
January 13th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Hello Ladies thought I should check in here according to the net my baby is due 20th september 2012 :) hows everyoone doing? :)

sallygal
January 13th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Hi queen of harts and bumblebee! Great to have more September babies!

Did you sway bumblebee? What gender?

I'm feeling fine... bit more tired and hungry than usual. Hoping I might skip morning sickness this time but had it worse last last pg than with ds1. Started at 6 weeks. Wouldn't it be lovely to just skip that part!!

Mochagirl
January 13th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Welcome, Bumblebee!

I wasn't doing so well yesterday and last night. I woke up with my belly so bloated I swear someone would take me for a 5 month pregnant woman. All day I had dreadful gas (like cleared every room I was in dreadful), then by afternoon it turned into diarrhea. Sorry for the TMI, but it was constant and just liquid - I was on the toilet every 20 minutes or so. I was up a few times in the night having to go too, and with intense cramps and one of the times I also went into a horrible sweat and felt dizzy. I also had no appetite at all yesterday, compared to how hungry I usually am all the time. I had to force myself to eat.

It sounds like diarrhea can be a pregnancy symptom, but I doubt it's usually this intense. I'm wondering if it was something I ate or some sort of stomach bug? Of course the cramps scared me to death and I kept looking for blood thinking I was miscarrying again.

This morning I feel a lot more normal and a lot of the bloating is gone. My belly keeps making ominous rumbling noises, but so far no diarrhea. I even managed to make myself eat a piece of toast, which made me feel a lot better.

auroara78
January 13th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Sorry to hear about your stomach being off, Mocha :( Sounds very uncomfortable!

Welcome to our Sept. due date party, Queen of harts & Bumblebee!

auroara78
January 13th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Okay, so this morning with FMU, I did the baking soda test, and no fizz at all, yay.

LOL, not that I believe in it per se, but just seeing no fizz kept some hope alive for me, that maybe, just maybe I may get my girl after all....it made me feel hopeful and open to the possabilities....

So far I'm still having some indigestion, bloating issues, my face, which is always clear, is breaking out, and I wanna scratch my boobies off, they are very itchy, and I'm not sure why? Never had this problem with my boys. I know a person can have way different pregnancies and have same gender, but my two boys pregancies were very similiar, so I guess here's hoping.....?

A teacher at my work who knows I'm preggo (because I was in the weight loss contest and I told her I was pregnant so I could drop out and get my 20 bucks back) said to me today, "You're hoping for a girl, right?" I said, "it'd be a nice change" (tried to stay non-commital) then she said back, "Oh, you'll probably have another boy. Some women just keep having boys."

GRRR, I know she wasn't being mean and spiteful (she's usually very nice) but it's that ignorance that pisses me off. My body is not hard set to only pop out boys, and even if it was, way to kill the hope, ya know?

So, anyone else try the baking soda test, just for fun?

Emmy2012
January 13th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Welcome Queen and BumbleBee!!! Mocha, I am so sorry to hear about the possible bug...yikes, I hope you feel better today! I tried the baking soda test for fun...got no fizz! LOL
I feel very different then my last two boy pregnancies...don;t really remember Cody's as it was 13 years ago! LOL But I am trying not to read too much into it. I was so disappointed withmy last DS and I still feel guilty from that so I am trying not get my hopes up too much just in case....

auroara78
January 13th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Emmy, I agree with that!

With DS1 I was disappointed he was a boy, but it lasted a whole day, that was it! I kept thinking how great my daughter will one day have a big brother, because I had an older brother, and me and him were really close as kids (still somewhat close now....) and so from that moment onward, I'd be obsessing about getting my girl.

DS2 was an opps and there are 3 and 1/2 years between them, and had all the time to build up my second as going to be my daughter, so when DS2 was indeed a boy, I felt gutted, like maybe I'd never have a girl, that maybe my dreams/intiution was wrong. It took a while to get over it , but by the time DS2 arrived, I had come to terms with it and I am geniuely happy to say that I am proud he is my son, and i love him to bits :)

Still I worry about going through the rollercoster of emotions if I hear boy again...I know I will grow to love that child, as DS2 has proved to me, but I know it will hurt a lot, at first.

I'm just trying to think positive about it being a girl, without thinking it can ONLY be a girl, you know what I mean?

Zivic-Bubac
January 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Anyone else sick? :( It starts around 10am, and lasts until I fall asleep :( I lost my appetite, hope it will end soon! :pray:
My first appt is on Jan 17th, confirmation u/s :bigsmile: I hope I'll get some picks!

Bumblebee
January 13th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Hey ladies I swayed for a boy so far I'm got a really tender back and back pain which is a first for me as this is my third pregnancy, Am soooo dead tired too so taking it easy atm, I've booked my doctors appointment for next week.

Hope your tummy gets better mochagirl and nice to meet the rest of you and hope we all have a safe and happy next 8 months together!!

Emmy2012
January 13th, 2012, 05:20 PM
I wish I had more sickness and lack of appetite...I am gonna be the size of house with my appetite. I feel pretty much ok all day...I get waves of nausea at night but so far nothing too bad. This is way different then with my last two ds's...the mornings were miserable for me.....

Jamie86
January 13th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks ladies for the advice. I definitely have been trying to watch portion sizes, I've been using measuring/cups spoon etc to be sure. I also know exercise is a factor but from what I understand weight loss (or maintenance) is 80% what you eat so I just know something needs to give there for me I just haven't figured out exactly how to manage that yet.

But definitely enough about that CONGRATULATIONS to the ladies that came in and any of you that swayed blue can have ALL my blue dust!

I have been peeing constantly and really really bloated. The bloating is sometimes painful like it feels like I am going to pop and if I don't watch my posture I will look pregnant which I definitely shouldn't at this point. I have had a couple bouts of nausea but I'm not even 6 weeks yet (will be on Monday) and it started with my other two at 6 weeks. So I'm really nervous about it because last time it became really hard to function and I will be starting work on Monday. Part of me also knows if I don't get sick I will be worried about that as well that something is not right so I guess I will just see how it all goes. I've also been really fatigued and have been going to bed really early every night which is so unlike me normally I'm the last one up and it usually takes me a good 1-2 hours to fall asleep after I lay down but now I'm out as soon as my head hits the pillow. The good sleep is one of my favorite parts of early pregnancy because I normally have such a hard time sleeping although sleeping while pregnant does usually involve some crazy dreams.

Mochagirl
January 13th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Jamie - I often feel so bloated I think I'm going to pop too. It's always at its worst in the evenings.

My diarrhea disappeared today, and my appetite was back, so maybe I had a bug or something. I just hope that 24 hours didn't hurt the baby!

Bumblebee
January 14th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Hey ladies its sure quiet in here! hows everyone doing? pregnancy is making me so lazy, all I want to do is curl up on the sofa or sleep in bed! ROFL! other than that I feel alrite :) Jamie you sound like me when I was pregnant with my first girl I was bloated and tired and nauseous for the first trimester! I used to dribble by the third trimester! seriously!! LMFAO! did anyone else dribble while sleeping or was it just me!?? :bigsmile:

Mochagirl
January 14th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Hey ladies. I posted on another thread, but I've been feeling really worried about my pregnancy today. Since that stomach bug left, I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms other than fatigue (which can easily be explained by the fact ds3 woke up for the day at 4:30 this morning!). I took one of the expensive Detect5 tests, and I only got up to 500miu, which is pretty low for 5 weeks! However, I felt a bit better when I went several hours later and saw a distinct faint line in the 2000miu window. It may be an evap, but I'm telling myself I just missed it earlier to make me feel better :bigsmile:.

auroara78
January 14th, 2012, 06:22 PM
I was fine earlier, but a few hours ago, my mood darkened and now I feel like I just want to cry, but nothing is wrong...i have never felt this bottomed out and sad during pregnancy. My eyes are tingling like they want to cry, but I am happy to be pregannt and everything is fine here, it's just these stupid horomones!!

Usually I'm soaring the first few weeks of pregancy until mornnig sickness hits and then my mood shifts, I haven't felt sick today just really, really sad....

Mocha, I'm sure it really was 2000miu, when do you plan to retest?

Zivic-Bubac
January 15th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Mocha, don't worry, I' sure it's all fine! :hugs:
Pregnancy suck :( Feeling sick and down each and every day.

Mochagirl
January 15th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Hey ladies - feeling a LOT better about the whole thing today. The more I look at that test, the more I think there really is a line at 2000miu. What do you think?

Also, I realised (and not for the first time, sadly), that I'm a complete idiot. I was also freaked out yesterday because I took a CB digital, hoping to get a 3-4 weeks pregnant. When it said '2-3 weeks pregnant', I got even more worried. Then...when I went to upload this picture to my computer, I happened to see my pictures of my original BFP and saw that it said '1-2 weeks pregnant' back then, so it DID show that my pregnancy has advanced. I don't know why I thought 2-3 weeks was the earlier option :oops:.

Mochagirl
January 15th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Oh, and I'll test again with one of those Detect5 tests after at least 5 days, or maybe 7 days if I can hold out. I want to make sure I see progression! The strange thing is, when I really squint, I can almost convince myself I see a line at 10000miu!

zanacal
January 15th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Mocha - this popped up as the last message when I logged on so I took a peep! There's definitely a line at 2000miu and I also see a shadow of something at 10000miu :D

Mochagirl
January 15th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Thanks, Z. I definitely didn't notice the lines within the 5 minute limit, but they really don't look like evaps to me.

I'm definitely feeling way more relaxed now.

auroara78
January 15th, 2012, 10:14 AM
I see the lines at 2000, thanks for posting a picture! I think this pregnancy is going to go great, Mocha :)

How are you ladies feeling today? I slept for 9 hours last night but still feel tired and like I haven't gotten enough sleep yet!

Bumblebee
January 16th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Hey ladies how are you all Its very quiet in here! hope you're all well, I'm not having much symptoms these days apart from tiredness its really weird, I've booked my appointment aswell to see my doctor which I'm looking forward to, can't wait for my first scan so I can actually see that theres a baby inside me! :giggle:

Mochagirl
January 16th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I don't really have any symptoms either these days - just tired and my boobs are slightly more sensitive than usual, but only when someone or something bumps into them. I kind of wish I felt more pregnant - I'm sooo scared I'm going to have another mmc.

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 01:23 AM
I just made it to the group *tip toes in lol*
Due September 26th - Hubbys birthday!!!

Is it too early to be jumping the gun....

sallygal
January 17th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Hi everyone... Haven't been on for a while!

Welcome TTC5... how exciting!! That must have been a big shock after you thought your chances had been diminished. Great news and what a relief. Hope all goes well.

Mocha, hope you are feeling okay. If it means anything I am only 2 or 3 days behind you I think and I don't have any symptoms other than tiredness too. Can totally understand you being nervous after m/c. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone else feeling well. x

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Thanks Sally and yes a very big shock as I was really not expecting this, the dr is so suprised!! We were due to have a chat today about fertility treatment options :D

DoulaMama
January 17th, 2012, 02:43 AM
TTC5- WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! OMG GIRL!!! Such amazing news!!!!!

All of my blue dust coming your way!!!! xoxoxo

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 02:46 AM
I will take it ALL!!!!! :D

My eldest has been dreaming all month I am pregnant!! And with a boy too...

DoulaMama
January 17th, 2012, 02:51 AM
I think it's a boy, too. :bigsmile:

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 03:30 AM
I hope so!!!!!

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Off to read this whole thread to get familiar with all my due buddies!

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Ohhh, can I pls join?? I am not even 4 weeks yet though!! By my calculations I will be tomorrow. Got quite early BFP's which was fabulous!!

So if all is right I will due 17th September and I swayed pink.

Can't actually quite believe I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! Have been pretty crampy from about 8/9dpo and they have eased today at 13dpo and also had some spotting at 9dpo.

At the moment I am loving eating all the things I couldn't while swaying!

I have been very achey and crampy too at the same days!!! Stronger than usual AF and much earlier too but didn't think much of it lol.

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 03:37 AM
So...what kinds of things are you guys eating? I went out for dinner on Saturday with a friend and had a HUGE gourmet burger and fresh cut fries. Mmmmmmmmmm. My body's not used to all this salt, though - I keep getting really bloated by evening - the same thing happened to me last pregnancy.

I'm also enjoying the 'kid in a candy store' feeling when I go grocery shopping. I can buy ANYTHING without obsessively studying nutritional info!

Only in the last few days I have been having (CRAVING) chicken and BBQ/Sweet n Sour Sauce. Now I know why HAHA

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 03:39 AM

lol ISN'T it funny the way we think hey!

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Hey ladies! I've had a rough weekend and a hard time keeping up but I'd like to join you ladies. I swayed pink and my EDD is September 10th! Has anyone made/gone to a doctors appointment yet? With both my DSs I called the doctor the minute I got a positive test but this will be my 2nd VBAC and I'm really nervous about my care provider and haven't fully decided. Also where do you get the fruit tickers I like that idea. And I know what you mean I have a ticker I got from baby gaga but this time I got a different version from the one I had with both DSs thinking it might change something lol!

I went today but was booked to see him today anway!! This will be my 3rd VBAC :)

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 03:46 AM
LOL Jamie, I'm so glad you joined the fruit ticker CLUB...now we gotta get Mocha aboard!!

I too both love the color of the blue /pink on the fruit ticker better but I will keep the neutral green until I know!

Jamie, did you ever get your first scan scheduled yet or still debating on who to see?

Mocha, thx for giving me a heart attack...identical twins can happen to anyone?????????????

Yikes!

I am avoiding the fruit ticker club HAHA seems to be fancying you girl swayers :P
HAHA see crazy talk!

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 03:47 AM
I have looked at my HPT about 1,000 times today to make sure it really is REAL lol :P

Mochagirl
January 17th, 2012, 07:21 AM
TTC5, I'm soooooooooo happy for you. Welcome to our little group! We're getting to the end of September with our due dates - pretty soon we'll have October ladies joining us too!

Oh, and PLEASE take my blue dust!!!!

Bumblebee
January 17th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Congrats and welcome TTC5 So happy to hear you finally got your BFP! :cheerteam: Hows everyone doing? I'm cravings kebabs and olives, I love Olives! Olives Olives Olives! :running: does anyone else want olives now?? :rofl: :P

auroara78
January 17th, 2012, 11:19 AM
TTC5, I'm over the moon happy that you got a BFP!! hopefully it'll be a beautiful bundle of blue in there!! Take the baking soda test, hopefully it'll fizzle = boy!

I am doing well, just tired and still moody....feeling really happy for a while, then my mood will plummet into the ground....LOL.

Besides extreme exhaustion and moodiness, I feel fine. My middle is bloated and is already making my dress pants for work a pain in the ass to button....GRRR!!

How is everyone else today?

auroara78
January 17th, 2012, 11:55 AM
I'm feeling blah today about my sway and that I am probably growing boy 3, which is OK, I'll love him anyway...but still, don't know why this mood came over me so suddenly, that this is indeed another boy

all weekend long I was having positive girl vibes and now i just feel so certain that it can't be anything but a boy, LOL. Who knows?

Mochagirl
January 17th, 2012, 12:08 PM
I think those mood swings are inevitable, auroara. I go through waves of thinking I'm carrying a girl and others when I think there's no way I'm having a girl. At least it's better than last pregnancy when I had a strong boy feeling from day 1. I know that many of the lovely ladies who've recently been confirmed as having girls didn't think they'd get their girl, either, and now they are!

I'm starting to have cramps again, which is good because at least it makes me feel pregnant. Still no nausea, and lately I just can't stop eating. I'm worried I'm really going to start packing on the pounds soon!

auroara78
January 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Mocha, I love both your tickers, and I'm glad you added a second one!

I can't stop eating either too, but I'm trying to stick to healthy, because it makes me have less indigestion!

Mochagirl
January 17th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks, auroara. I'm going to avoid using the fruit one at least until I get past 'lime' which is where I lost my baby last time. It just feels weird to use the same one right now. I found one that uses fruit too, but in a more subtle way - just as part of the slider.

Jamie86
January 17th, 2012, 03:40 PM
I've been getting a little worried because I'm not feeling sick either. Although as if right my stomach is doing flips because I'm in the waiting room waiting for my doctors appt.

Mochagirl
January 17th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Let us know how the appt goes, Jamie!! :luck:

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 04:00 PM
TTC5, I'm over the moon happy that you got a BFP!! hopefully it'll be a beautiful bundle of blue in there!! Take the baking soda test, hopefully it'll fizzle = boy!

I am doing well, just tired and still moody....feeling really happy for a while, then my mood will plummet into the ground....LOL.

Besides extreme exhaustion and moodiness, I feel fine. My middle is bloated and is already making my dress pants for work a pain in the ass to button....GRRR!!

How is everyone else today?

What is the baking soda test?

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 04:02 PM
i'm just getting really strong cramping and aches like AF but stronger. By bed time my lower back is killing me!!! 3 nights in a row now. Never had this problem before!!??

Mochagirl
January 17th, 2012, 04:11 PM
What is the baking soda test?

Put a tbsp or so of baking soda in a cup and pee on it (FMU is best). If it makes a fizzing sound, supposedly you're having a boy, and if not a girl. I've heard of LOTS of women for whom it was wrong, though, so don't despair if you don't get the result you want - it's just for fun!

Mochagirl
January 17th, 2012, 04:12 PM
i'm just getting really strong cramping and aches like AF but stronger. By bed time my lower back is killing me!!! 3 nights in a row now. Never had this problem before!!??

I always get really strong cramps in early pregnancy. Usually it's a dull ache like af cramps, but this time I had lots of sharp stabbing pains in the early days. The cramps I'm getting now, on and off, are just dull aches again.

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Yes mine are deep and dull too!

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Update: Went to the dr as my back is killing feels like early labour and I have very painful cramping, my hcg is only a 3. Dr said I will most likely start bleeding any day now. I have repeat bloods tomorrow but he said it doesn't look promising

Mochagirl
January 17th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Oh, TTC5 - I'm in tears for you. I'll be praying that things work out :pray:. Please keep us updated and know we're all here for you whatever happens. :hugs:

auroara78
January 18th, 2012, 09:33 AM
TTC5, oh no, I hope they made a mistake, and that everything is OK.....big, big hugs...take care, and I hope you'll update us when you feel up to it....

We :heart: you!

auroara78
January 18th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Jamie, how did your DR appt go?

How is everyone else feeling today?

My indigestion is pretty bad this morning, and I'm sleepy as all get out, but besides that, I'm OK.

Bumblebee
January 18th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Update: Went to the dr as my back is killing feels like early labour and I have very painful cramping, my hcg is only a 3. Dr said I will most likely start bleeding any day now. I have repeat bloods tomorrow but he said it doesn't look promising

Oh gosh I hope your little bean sticks :fingers: please rest as much as you can hun! I'll be thinking of you xx

Bumblebee
January 18th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Hi Girls! I got my first doctors appointment today, I had guests round last night and felt very conscious about my body and am so paranoid that someone is going to notice I'm pregnant, as we really want to wait until we've had a scan before we break the news to everyone, my usually flat stomach is bloated and my boobs are a lot bigger. I hope I can keep a secret before the gossiping and guessing the sex of the baby based on my looks and symptoms start. I'm really not looking forward to people speculating about it. I don't think I'm going to find out the sex either. I got lots of stuff going on the next few weeks and am looking into finding looser clothes to hide my body. Hope everyone else is doing good, has anyone else told family and friends yet? or are you going to wait until you've had a scan?

auroara78
January 18th, 2012, 11:01 AM
I've told my Mom, who in turn has told my two sisters and a brother. I've also told one cousin that I'm close to, and my husband dared make a brazen statement on his Facebook page by changing his profile picture to the one I'm currently using as my avatar. I've told a few people at work, only because I can't keep a secret to save my life. I wanted to be discreet, but finding it is at total odds with my personality, hehe.

Mochagirl
January 18th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I've still only told my Mom and one close friend. I'll probably tell my other close friends soon, and I *might* tell my other family members after my 8 week scan, but everyone else (as in FB friends, etc.) are going to have to wait until I know the gender before I make an announcement. I really don't want to have to hear all the 'I hope it's a girl' comments, so I figure if I wait to tell them until I know the gender no one will make comments like that and would hopefully keep their thoughts to themselves if it is indeed a boy.

I still have no nausea today, but I do have cramps again. It's still scaring me that this pregnancy is so far so similar to my m/c pregnancy. Only 2.5 weeks until I can get a scan!

queen-of-harts
January 18th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I hope everyone is doing well,TTC5 im praying things will work out im sorry you are going through this.Hugs <3

TTC5
January 18th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Hi ladies, I had another beta done today waiting very anxiously for 4pm to tick by just over and hr to go now...

DoulaMama
January 18th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Stalking!! I am keeping everything crossed for you, TTC5!!! Come on sticky baby!!!! Hold on tight!!! xoxo

sallygal
January 19th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Also crossing my fingers for you TTC5!! Hope everything turns out fine :pray:

TTC5
January 19th, 2012, 01:05 AM
I am pregnant!! My beta has more than doubled and was 23 this morning :)

sallygal
January 19th, 2012, 04:51 AM

That is great news!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you. :running:

Mochagirl
January 19th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Oh, TTC5, I'm ELATED for you!!!!! What great news to wake up to today!

littlemisswilko
January 19th, 2012, 07:20 AM
congrats TTC5 wishing you a H&H 9 months xxx

auroara78
January 19th, 2012, 10:44 AM
TTC5, how awesome!! I'm so glad the hcg is increasing!...whoo hoooo!!

Jamie86
January 19th, 2012, 12:54 PM
TTC5 that's awesome! What a relief!

My appointment went really well actually I had to wait a long time but it was because the one midwife I had the issues with wanted to see me. She was really apologetic from the beginning and I felt much better after the appointment. It was just a consultation so I didn't even take a urine pregnancy test and I don't have my next appt until February 14th when Ill be 10 weeks. I'm trying really hard not to worry about not being as sick as I was with my last pregnancies and just think of it as a blessing (and hopefully a girl sign for me). I'm still boated, really tired, thirsty, going to the bathroom a lot and I've been dreaming every single night (something I only do in pregnancy) so I'm thinking/hoping all is ok. But at 6 weeks with both my boys I had an ultrasound and saw their heartbeats so this is hard.

Mochagirl
January 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM
I'm glad your appt went well, Jamie! I'm sure your bub is fine, but I know what you mean about wishing you could have an early u/s. I can get one at 8 weeks, but I wish I could run and get one right now!

Mochagirl
January 19th, 2012, 01:40 PM
So all day I've been feeling crappy. I'm back to the way I felt about a week ago - I feel overtired though I had a full night's sleep last night, I feel a little dizzy all the time, I also feel like I haven't eaten all day though I've had tons. I've never been so happy to feel sick before! Hopefully it'll stay minor like this - I want to be JUST sick enough to feel pregnant - not so sick I can't enjoy food.

As far as other symptoms go, I'm peeing all the time, soooo tired I fell asleep while reading with ds last night, and I still have cramps. I'm going to take another of those Detect5 tests tomorrow or the next day. :fx: I'll see a progression in my results!!!

Zivic-Bubac
January 19th, 2012, 02:35 PM

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Wishing you H&H 9 months!!!!!

TTC5
January 19th, 2012, 02:35 PM
So all day I've been feeling crappy. I'm back to the way I felt about a week ago - I feel overtired though I had a full night's sleep last night, I feel a little dizzy all the time, I also feel like I haven't eaten all day though I've had tons. I've never been so happy to feel sick before! Hopefully it'll stay minor like this - I want to be JUST sick enough to feel pregnant - not so sick I can't enjoy food.

As far as other symptoms go, I'm peeing all the time, soooo tired I fell asleep while reading with ds last night, and I still have cramps. I'm going to take another of those Detect5 tests tomorrow or the next day. :fx: I'll see a progression in my results!!!

What is detect5?

TTC5
January 19th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Wishing you H&H 9 months!!!!!

Thankyou!!

TTC5
January 19th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Woke at 5am this morning needing to pee!! And it begins lol...

Zivic-Bubac
January 19th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Mocha, I'm so glad you're sick!!!! LOL but you kwim. Also feeling tired all the time is promising! I'm sure everything is fine and you'll have H&H 9 months.
I'm not so sick any more nor tired ( I was in semi-coma when pg with DD1 :rofl:), but I have the same symptom like I had with DD2 - excessive saliva production :( It's not fun at all. I stand in the bathroom and spit and when I speak I have to be carefull bcos I dribble so embarrassing....It's even worse when I eat something. With DD2 it lasted 12 weeks :(

Pregnancy sucks!!!!!! :hair:

TTC5
January 19th, 2012, 03:10 PM
That sounds so unpleasant Zivic :(

Another 2 weeks and I will be hit with shocking all day sickness like the girls no doubt! But... BRING IT ON LOL

Mochagirl
January 19th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Mocha, I'm so glad you're sick!!!! LOL but you kwim. Also feeling tired all the time is promising! I'm sure everything is fine and you'll have H&H 9 months.
I'm not so sick any more nor tired ( I was in semi-coma when pg with DD1 :rofl:), but I have the same symptom like I had with DD2 - excessive saliva production :( It's not fun at all. I stand in the bathroom and spit and when I speak I have to be carefull bcos I dribble so embarrassing....It's even worse when I eat something. With DD2 it lasted 12 weeks :(

OMG - I think I might have something like that too! I noticed today when I was talking to another Mom during ds's swimming lesson that I kept having to wipe drool out of the corner of my mouth and I felt like I was spitting at her while talking. I never would have dreamed that was a pregnancy symptom!

Bumblebee
January 19th, 2012, 05:40 PM

Congrats TTC5 Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

Bumblebee
January 19th, 2012, 05:43 PM

I've started salivating too when I sleep its really annoying and its happened a lot earlier this time than with my last two pregnancies with my daughters, the salivating started like half way through my pregnancy but this times its right from the start! what causes it? is it just tiredness or something?

Bumblebee
January 19th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Hey girlies how are all of you!? :flowerz: I've been good just tired, I had two naps today because of the tiredness and I feel like I could sleep through this pregnancy lol! my tummy is popping out quite a bit too! :D

Mochagirl
January 19th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I still have lots of bloating so it looks like a pregnant belly. I can still do up all my skinny jeans with a lot of sucking in, but I have a big belly hanging over them. I'm back to my early pregnancy uniform of t-shirts and hoodies to hide the belly.

auroara78
January 20th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I'm bloated, I don't have bad nausea per se, but my stomach feels off and I'm really tired, and am having a hard time staying asleep for some reason....

I don't know, considering I've just done this very recently, how mcuh early pregnancy sucks :(

It's been so bad for the past three days (the sleepiness, but inability to get sleep) that I've been very negative and been regretting getting pregnant so soon. I know these feelings will past, but despite how happy I am about being pregnant, my general mood is still in the complete dumps.

Oh, and I hate the funny feeling in my mouth, like everything tastes weird and I just have an odd feeling to it, it makes me feel slightly nausesated, I guess I just need to keep eating or sipping some water, or something to make the taste get better

I just need to get through this stupid first trimester and then I'll be fine....

Emmy2012
January 20th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Hey Ladies!! Congrats on the newbies since I posted last. I have been swamped at work and feeling sick lately so it has been harder to get on here. Morning sickness or shall I say all day sickness has taken full effect now! No fun at all! I have quite to beautiful bloat belly! LOL Other then that all is good here.
I can post this here, just not anywhere else....I have booked my gender guess u/s....Feb 29th! I will be 13 weeks and 1 day, I was surprised the elective place here does them this early but they do. I am hoping I can guess myself, I might not even have them tell me at all. If it looks girly I will go back at either 15 or 16 weeks to confirm....if it looks boyish....team green for me. I know I will then have little hope but at 13 weeks I can still have a lil hope so I will not find out for sure till birth. I don;t want to go through the disappointment and guilt I went through with Noah, my last DS. As you all know having gender desire is so tough...I hate it...I am so jealous of the happy go lucky pregnant women that don;t care which gender they get. I hate myself sometimes for feeling the way I do. You ladies understand...the constant feeling going from it must be a girl...to...there is not way this can be a girl, you are in no way that lucky. Urgh....

Emmy2012
January 20th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Early pregnancy really is the worst...the sickness...the worry...the bloat....it sucks! LOL

Mochagirl
January 20th, 2012, 01:20 PM
As you all know having gender desire is so tough...I hate it...I am so jealous of the happy go lucky pregnant women that don;t care which gender they get. I hate myself sometimes for feeling the way I do. You ladies understand...the constant feeling going from it must be a girl...to...there is not way this can be a girl, you are in no way that lucky. Urgh....

Yup - we've all been there. I remember how much it hurt when I found out ds3 was a boy, and I dread having to go through that again. Hopefully we'll all get our desired gender and we don't have to worry about it! :HH:

auroara78
January 20th, 2012, 02:03 PM
I go through phases like I really, really want a daughter, and worried that I'd be so sad if I never get her, to moments of almost being fearful of what it would be like to raise an different gender!

Sometimes the thought of a cuddly little boy in blue is very comforting, but then I think about the loss of a daughter I'd never have and i go back to wishing for a daughter....

well whatever the bean is, he or she will be very much loved!

Mochagirl
January 20th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Well said, auroara! As sad as I was when I found out ds was a boy, I wouldn't give him up for the world now. He's been a joy since day 1 - a very easy baby and a mischievous monkey of a toddler who makes me smile constantly. No matter whether I end up with a boy or a girl this time, I'll be ok. We all will. :HH:

TTC5
January 20th, 2012, 03:54 PM
So ladies saw my dr yesterday he said that my level does seem a bit low and wants to rule out ectopic so having another beta next week. I hope all is ok. It was 26 at 4 weeks on the dot.

TTC5
January 20th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Hey Ladies!! Congrats on the newbies since I posted last. I have been swamped at work and feeling sick lately so it has been harder to get on here. Morning sickness or shall I say all day sickness has taken full effect now! No fun at all! I have quite to beautiful bloat belly! LOL Other then that all is good here.
I can post this here, just not anywhere else....I have booked my gender guess u/s....Feb 29th! I will be 13 weeks and 1 day, I was surprised the elective place here does them this early but they do. I am hoping I can guess myself, I might not even have them tell me at all. If it looks girly I will go back at either 15 or 16 weeks to confirm....if it looks boyish....team green for me. I know I will then have little hope but at 13 weeks I can still have a lil hope so I will not find out for sure till birth. I don;t want to go through the disappointment and guilt I went through with Noah, my last DS. As you all know having gender desire is so tough...I hate it...I am so jealous of the happy go lucky pregnant women that don;t care which gender they get. I hate myself sometimes for feeling the way I do. You ladies understand...the constant feeling going from it must be a girl...to...there is not way this can be a girl, you are in no way that lucky. Urgh....

How exciting!

Mochagirl
January 20th, 2012, 05:30 PM
So ladies saw my dr yesterday he said that my level does seem a bit low and wants to rule out ectopic so having another beta next week. I hope all is ok. It was 26 at 4 weeks on the dot.

I'm sorry, TTC5. Hopefully you'll keep getting good news :luck:

TTC5
January 20th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Do you think it sounds bad Mocha? Be honest..

Mochagirl
January 20th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Honestly, I don't know anything about betas and what normal levels are. This is my first pregnancy where I've worried about that kind of thing, which is why I bought those 'Detect5' tests. I have no idea what normal levels at 4 weeks are. When I tested my HCG at 5 weeks, the 500miu line was dark, and there was a faint shadow of a line at 2000miu.

I know there are charts online where you can see what average HCG levels are for different points in pregnancy, but I know it can vary wildly from woman to woman, so I'd hate for you to compare yourself to that and get more freaked out.

All I know is you really, really deserve to have a happy, healthy pregnancy and I'll be praying that things work out for you :pray:. :HH:

girlmom
January 20th, 2012, 07:06 PM
ttc5- the first number means nothing. all they care about is if its doubling. i think every 48 hours it needs to double. so 1 number means nothing. i've seen ladies with betas at a 5 go on with a healthy baby, i've also met ladies with betas at 500 swear they are having twins and have a singleton. i did have a miscarraige once but my numbers went up but never doubled then started to drop around 6 or 7 weeks thats when the bleeding started. as long as your numbers double it doesn't matter the starting point.

queen-of-harts
January 20th, 2012, 07:21 PM
typical hcg draws at 4 weeks are anyplace between 5-430 miu but there are variations,i would relax and breath a bit bc you are in the norm right now and fx your levels keep doubling!

Jamie86
January 20th, 2012, 08:39 PM
I wish I could help with the beta question but I've never known mine but everything I've heard goes with what the other ladies said that it just matters if it doubles.

I've still been a little worried this week I started a new job Monday (the day I was 6 weeks) so I fully expected to get sick during this week but it hasn't been too bad and that worries me. My stomach does feel uneasy but I have no problem eating as a matter of fact it only gets bad if I don't eat for a while. With my last 2 pregnancies I remember laying in bed so sick just praying for the time I would enjoy eating again and wearing sea sickness bands, drinking ginger ale even calling my dr trying to get a prescription just trying to find anything that worked. I don't remember experiencing bloating like this though it's unreal how big my belly looks if I completely relax. My mom keeps saying she thinks I haven't gotten sick because I'm consumed with work right now but I don't think I could ever get rid of the sickness I had before just by taking my mind off of it but who knows. I have been really consumed and kind of stressed about work and sometimes during the day I forget I'm pregnant.

TTC5
January 20th, 2012, 09:14 PM
ttc5- the first number means nothing. all they care about is if its doubling. i think every 48 hours it needs to double. so 1 number means nothing. i've seen ladies with betas at a 5 go on with a healthy baby, i've also met ladies with betas at 500 swear they are having twins and have a singleton. i did have a miscarraige once but my numbers went up but never doubled then started to drop around 6 or 7 weeks thats when the bleeding started. as long as your numbers double it doesn't matter the starting point.

Right, 48 hrs prior the beta was only a 3.

TTC5
January 20th, 2012, 09:15 PM
typical hcg draws at 4 weeks are anyplace between 5-430 miu but there are variations,i would relax and breath a bit bc you are in the norm right now and fx your levels keep doubling!

Yeah I read that too but then when I google (I know, I know) I can not find anyone with a level like mine...

It definately did double though 48hrs prior was just a 3.

Congrats on your pregnancy too sending you ALL my GIRL vibes!!

girlmom
January 20th, 2012, 11:01 PM
you def doubled! you more then doubled. you probably are just a late implanter. sometimes it takes us gals more then 12 days to implant good and deep in there. blows my mind to think some lucky ones get bfp's at 9dpo... crazy! the rest of us don't have speedy gonzalas eggs, its not a race.

Mochagirl
January 20th, 2012, 11:12 PM
I've still been a little worried this week I started a new job Monday (the day I was 6 weeks) so I fully expected to get sick during this week but it hasn't been too bad and that worries me. My stomach does feel uneasy but I have no problem eating as a matter of fact it only gets bad if I don't eat for a while. With my last 2 pregnancies I remember laying in bed so sick just praying for the time I would enjoy eating again and wearing sea sickness bands, drinking ginger ale even calling my dr trying to get a prescription just trying to find anything that worked. I don't remember experiencing bloating like this though it's unreal how big my belly looks if I completely relax.

Maybe it's a good sign that your pregnancy is different this time. Maybe it means you have a little girl in there....

Jamie86
January 21st, 2012, 08:42 AM
That's what I keep trying to think I will be much more relaxed after I hear a heartbeat and knowing that I won't get to until 10 weeks stresses me a little but I think when I do hear it I'll be thinking girl because this pregnancy is so different.

Mochagirl
January 21st, 2012, 11:42 AM
How are all you ladies doing today? I'm feeling very down and worried because I took my Detect5 test today, and it didn't show much of a progression from last week (7 days ago). The line at 2000miu is definitely darker, but not by much, and although there's a slight shadow at 10,000miu, when I compare it to last week's, I think I see a shadow there too. To make matters worse, my back has started aching - it could be due to the fact I was just sledding with the kids, but of course I'm worried it means a m/c is starting.

TTC5
January 21st, 2012, 03:52 PM
How are all you ladies doing today? I'm feeling very down and worried because I took my Detect5 test today, and it didn't show much of a progression from last week (7 days ago). The line at 2000miu is definitely darker, but not by much, and although there's a slight shadow at 10,000miu, when I compare it to last week's, I think I see a shadow there too. To make matters worse, my back has started aching - it could be due to the fact I was just sledding with the kids, but of course I'm worried it means a m/c is starting.

Don't the levels start to slow down at this stage? I'm sorry your so worried right now, I know just what your going through xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TTC5
January 21st, 2012, 03:54 PM
That's what I keep trying to think I will be much more relaxed after I hear a heartbeat and knowing that I won't get to until 10 weeks stresses me a little but I think when I do hear it I'll be thinking girl because this pregnancy is so different.

I have a strong feeling this is a boy too and with my others I knew they were all girls! I also never knew I was pregant so early on either but this time despite the hcg only being a 3 lol I just knew I was..

girlmom
January 21st, 2012, 04:02 PM
mocha i always felt great at 6 or 7 weeks. its because the numbers aren't going crazy anymore. sometimes they start to slow down a little at this point.
trust your intuition ladies. i noticed mothers intuition is right but you need to be careful... make sure you aren't confusing your desired gender with what you feel in your heart.

TTC5
January 21st, 2012, 04:08 PM
girlmom yes that is so true, maybe I am making myself feel this is a boy this time?

auroara78
January 21st, 2012, 06:34 PM
My nausea comes and goes, I had bad for a patch for 2 hours earlier, and then , without warning, it left like it came....

Mocha, I'm sure your baby is fine and healthy in there, but understandable that you're worried.... :hugs:

TTC5, glad to hear your numbers are doubling nicely, or more than doubling!

Jamie, glad to hear job's gone well, and yay about no MS! I wouldn't worry about it...just enjoy not having it!

Mochagirl
January 21st, 2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks, ladies. I wish I could get my pre-m/c innocence back, but I think I'm going to be a trainwreck this whole pregnancy...or at least until the first trimester is long past.

I did start to feel quite queasy as the day went on, which made me feel better. I got quite car sick on our way to a birthday party across town, and I just have an unsettled tummy in general. It hasn't affected my appetite, though!

TTC5
January 22nd, 2012, 11:10 AM
Mocha oh how I would love that innocence too. That was taken away with my second (loss) pregnancy :(

Mochagirl
January 22nd, 2012, 11:17 AM
Mocha oh how I would love that innocence too. That was taken away with my second (loss) pregnancy :(

:hugs:

TTC5
January 22nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
It's 3.40am and I have been up since 3am can't sleep and I am soooo hungry!! My boobs starting hurting yesterday which is odd as my last 2 they never bothered me lol.

Mochagirl
January 22nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
I had bad insomnia for about a week too - luckily, it seems to be passing. Insomnia's tough when your kids wake you up several times a night! I'd finally get to sleep, then I'd have to get someone water or something and I'd be up for hours.

I felt quite nauseous when I woke up this morning. I didn't throw up or anything, but for about half an hour after I woke up I was dizzy and my stomach was churning.

auroara78
January 23rd, 2012, 10:14 AM
How are we feeling today everyone?

The nausea has hit me pretty badly this morning, and started up real bad last night, oh boy, so hoping it eases off soon. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone else is feeling.

Also having to take more trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I keep having vivid dreams that I'm pregnant and i'ts a girl, so maybe my dreams are right!

Mochagirl
January 23rd, 2012, 12:16 PM
The nausea still hasn't hit me full-on, but I feel queasy every morning when I first get up for about half an hour. I also get really hungry within an hour of having eaten - like empty stomach, sick-feeling hunger. I noticed yesterday too that my boobs are getting quite sore. This is a relief because I didn't have any of these symptoms last time.

Hobbermittens
January 23rd, 2012, 11:15 PM
Is there an October thread yet? Or am I the only one? EDD Oct. 4th (according to the internet due date calculator).

TTC5
January 23rd, 2012, 11:46 PM
I'm having crazy dreams all involve some kind of insect or animal ranging from spiders in my hair, to snakes chasing me lol

I am still have funny discharge and cramping on and off. Boobs are killing me and busting out my bra already!!!

Mochagirl
January 24th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Join us here, Hobber! This was intended as a temporary solution since there was no Sept-Oct-Nov due date buddy board, so it's for all the Fall ladies!

Mochagirl
January 24th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Ok - I changed the thread title so now it's officially for all the ladies due in Fall 2012!

auroara78
January 25th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I like the title change! It's so quiet in here....

let's make some noise ladies!

Hi, my name is Virginia, and I feel like crap! I have a vise-like grip headache, nausea, and I'm exhausted because my mind won't stop racing at night to let me sleep....

OK, enough of my soapbox, how are ya'll ladies? How are your DH's taking the pregnancy? Mine is excited but looks away guiltily when I mention my nausea. He likes to change the subject, because I think talking about it makes him feel sick, heh.

Oh, and he told me he was suffering from a sinus cold and felt sooooooo bad (he's a stay at home dad now) and I just kind of glared at him because i feel like utter crap but still have to go to my job...though I know he's got a job too, I know taking care of kids all day when you don't feel good sucks....but it's like when its the weekend, he says it's "my turn" and I'm getting a little ticked off about that.

If I were a SAHM and he worked full time, do you think it would be *his* turn during the weekends? Hell no. He wouldn't tolerate it, but I do love taking care of the kids on the weekends. I just wish he was more compasisonate when I say I want to take a nap. He watches the kids of course for me, but he sighs about it, and mentions that he thinks napping is a "waste of time."

Anyway, now I'm really, really done with my rant!

Mochagirl
January 25th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Sorry you're feeling so crappy! I'm still feeling gross when I wake up, but it only lasts a little while and there's no actual throwing up. The feeling comes back during the day whenever I start to feel hungry.

I'm sooo tired too. I normally the type of person who can function fine on 5 hours sleep, but lately I feel like a walking zombie all the time. Sometimes on the weekends I can convince DH to let me have a little nap, but it's not possible during the week when I'm home with the kids. I should make myself go to bed earlier, but I enjoy my evening kid-free time soooo much that I don't want to give any of that up!

Hobbermittens
January 25th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Ok - I changed the thread title so now it's officially for all the ladies due in Fall 2012!

Thanks for adding me!

I went to the Dr. yesterday and had blood taken to test my thyroid. Hopefully all is well there. I only have half my thyroid, because during my 3rd pregnancy, the Dr. discovered a precancerous lump and I had to have surgery after the baby was born. Up until now, the rest of the thyroid was doing fine without any meds. Hope it stays that way!

How is everyone feeling?

Can I ask, what is a rainbow baby? I keep seeing it on everyone's ticker.

Mochagirl
January 25th, 2012, 02:01 PM
A rainbow baby is having a healthy baby after a loss :HH:

Hobbermittens
January 25th, 2012, 02:34 PM
OH! I see. I'm sorry that you had to lose a baby to get one. :(

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Am I a fall mumma? I think I am due in Spring (Australia) my end of the world lol?

Hobbermittens
January 25th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Yeah, you belong here!! I Mocha changed the name from September to just 'Fall' since I was here, and I am due in October. There wasn't a Sept-Oct-Nov thread so this is it.

Mochagirl
January 25th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Am I a fall mumma? I think I am due in Spring (Australia) my end of the world lol?

Haha - that's so funny - I never thought of that!! Sorry! :rofl:

You're a mod, TC5 - are you able to make us an 'official' Sept-Oct-Nov due date buddy group?

Hobbermittens
January 25th, 2012, 04:23 PM

You're a mod, TC5 - are you able to make us an 'official' Sept-Oct-Nov due date buddy group?

I'm a mod too--I have no idea how to do that though.... hmmm.

Mochagirl
January 25th, 2012, 04:44 PM
You know, I have to be the postiest poster who's never been a mod...2500 and counting! :bigsmile:

purplepoet20
January 25th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I want to join this group so bad :tissue:

Mochagirl
January 25th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Soon, pp...I'm sure of it! :luck: :HH:

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 06:10 PM

Let me check!

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Hmm think I only have authority to admin the "boy" section. But NBP would be able to help us!

HopeandDreamG
January 25th, 2012, 06:34 PM
I CAN'T WAIT to be :pregnant: and officially join this thread!!!!!!....thinking positive..... :)

Mochagirl
January 25th, 2012, 06:43 PM
We can't wait to have you join us too, Hope!!! :HH:

Mochagirl
January 25th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Hmm think I only have authority to admin the "boy" section. But NBP would be able to help us!

In the meantime, I changed the title again. I don't want our Australian friends to feel excluded! Happy Australia Day!

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Aww thanks Mocha!

Hobbermittens
January 25th, 2012, 07:57 PM
What's Australia day?

Mochagirl
January 25th, 2012, 08:03 PM
The national holiday in Australia, like the 4th of July in the U.S. or Canada Day here in Canada.

Hobbermittens
January 25th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Oh, I didn't realize that was today. Happy Australia day, TTC5! (and anyone else who is Australian!)

If I could visit one place, Australia would be it. I hope someday to make it over there.

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks guys! I am in Tasmania which the at the very bottom of Australia (the seperate little island).

Mochagirl
January 25th, 2012, 08:42 PM
I hope I make it to Australia some day. I have a cousin who married an Australian and moved to Perth - my aunt and uncle make the trip there once a year now to visit her and their granddaughter.

auroara78
January 26th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Hope N Dreams & Purple Poet, can't wait until ya'll join us here in this thread!!!!

If I didn't welcome you earlier, welcome to our group Hobbers!

And Mocha...hahahah @ your comment about being the most postiner poster who ever made a post who's not a mod comment...haha that took me right back to Tamara's user name info on IG!

auroara78
January 26th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Yesterday the older lady at work who predicted my pregnancy (she was the lady who I had lunch with one day, I don't know her very well in our building, she had fixed her eyes on me and said she knew someone was pregnant because of a dream she had and she had a feeling it was me.) Anyway, she caused me to test early and that same night at home I got my BFP.

Well she has been saying off and on the whole time now that I'm having twins. :rolleyes: and yesterday she predicted boy / girl twins.

I can't wait to get my ultrasound to prove a few things: 1) There is ONLY ONE baby in there! 2) I would like the reassurance of seeing the heartbeat 3) I just want to see the visual proof that there is really a reason I feel like crap, heh.

But if somehow, someway, I really do have twins (not likely, does not run in our family, etc etc), then I will be blown away by how this one woman *knew* that....it gives me shivers even thinking about it.

I'm sure there's only one in there, hopefully, healthy, bub.

Mochagirl
January 26th, 2012, 12:08 PM
And Mocha...hahahah @ your comment about being the most postiner poster who ever made a post who's not a mod comment...haha that took me right back to Tamara's user name info on IG!

Yep, that's where I got it from :oops:

Hobbermittens
January 26th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks guys! I am in Tasmania which the at the very bottom of Australia (the seperate little island).

Ooh, with Tasmanian Devils? That's what I call my 22 month old. :)

TTC5
January 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Ooh, with Tasmanian Devils? That's what I call my 22 month old. :)

Yep with the devils :) Although sadly they are becoming more and more less because of the horrible facial tumours they are not getting and spreading :'(

So off for another beta in half hour and get my diabete result. Going to ask for a dating scan and to check theres only one lol.

Mochagirl
January 26th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Good luck with your appointment!

Hobbermittens
January 26th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Hey, I got my BFP last Saturday and I really don't feel very pregnant... I felt a little queasy the other day, and I was a little crampy, but that's it. My boobs don't hurt, and I am not really tired or anything... I hope it isn't something to be concerned about.... :worry:

Mochagirl
January 26th, 2012, 07:52 PM
You're still sooo early on I wouldn't worry about it, Hobber - likely those symptoms will start up in the next week or so if you end up having them. I know I'm always moaning about my lack of symptoms, but it's only because I'm paranoid since my mmc. LOTS of women have completely healthy pregnancies with no symptoms. :HH:

TTC5
January 26th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Had a scan and could only just see a small sac with internal scan. Nothing could be seen inside it yet, and sac measured 4w 1d but my LMP puts me at 5w2d?

Ok so help me here ladies these are my numbers etc.
17th Jan BFP & Beta of 3. (going by scan today this put me at only 2w 5d)
19th Jan beta was 26. (going by scan 3w)
23rd Jan beta 195 (going by scan 3w 4 d)

Had another beta today will update this afternoon. Scan today put me at 4w 1d.
LMP 21st December.

So initially the dr said my numbers were too low (prior to the scan today) but after googling it seems my numbers are actually very high???

Confusing much!!!????

Mochagirl
January 26th, 2012, 09:15 PM
I know nothing about beta numbers, TTC5, so I can't help you there. I hope you get some answers soon :HH:.

Hobbermittens
January 26th, 2012, 09:38 PM
I hope they give you some good numbers on your betas! Keep usposted! I have my FX for you that everything is okay.

Hobbermittens
January 27th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Hey, how is everyone? What are y'all craving?

I had my first craving--artichoke dip!

Myloves
January 28th, 2012, 12:01 AM

Hobbermittens! You're having a baby?! OMG, congrats - I had no idea, I haven't talked to you in while, since PL shut down :(
I'm so happy for you, and I'm sending you and TTC5 every bit of blue dust I have.

TTC5
January 28th, 2012, 03:35 AM
beta was great - 845 :) And scan showed gestational sac with a yolk sac :)

sixhappysons
January 28th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Congrats to all of you with lovely BFP's already. Hoping to join you real soon!!!

TTC5
January 28th, 2012, 03:55 AM
Congrats to all of you with lovely BFP's already. Hoping to join you real soon!!!

You can have my girl dust :D

Mochagirl
January 28th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Oh, TTC5 - I'm SO thrilled for you!!! :running:

Mochagirl
January 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM

No real cravings, per say...though I'm eating a HUGE amount of fruit - particularly grapes, raspberries and cherries. It sucks, because they're REALLY expensive this time of year. I'm also requiring daily chocolate of some sort :bigsmile:. I made some chocolate chip cookies the other day and I can't stop eating them!

Mochagirl
January 28th, 2012, 11:07 AM
I had a very vivid dream last night that I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. I don't usually have birth dreams, but this was a nice one and gave me a teeny bit of hope that I'll get a girl.

I took my last Detect5 test today, and it showed definite progression, which made me feel a lot better. Last week I was worried because my test was almost identical to the one I'd taken the week before. On Monday I'm going to call my mw to request an 8 week u/s to make sure bub is developing ok. Last time my angel baby was likely dead by the time I was this far along (though I didn't find out about it until 11 weeks), but my morning queasiness and sore boobs are making me hopeful this time will be different :HH:.