PDA

View Full Version : Is it bad.... Little Update.

hpjagged
January 8th, 2012, 07:25 PM
That I hope she has a girl, but only for my sake.

I've always wanted two boys. Well, all through my life I must of done something wrong cause it never goes the way I want it. I now have two girls.

My SIL is about 7/8 weeks pregnant. She's always wanted a girl. But I can't but help feel that she's gonna have a boy! Because towards me lifes a bitch lol.
If she has a boy I will be crushed. She really wants a girl and inside I really really really hope she has a girl not just for her sake but more for me as I know my heart will just break if its a boy.

Sorry I just had to get that out.

xokatietatie
January 8th, 2012, 07:28 PM
No need for apologies! I've been in your shoes before, secretly hoping people in my life would have boys because I would be so envious and jealous is they had girls. Don't feel bad!

MatildaMai
January 8th, 2012, 08:27 PM
I was in your shoes this time last year but reverse - I have two amazing boys and desperately want a DD to complete my clan. My brother and his wife had their first child last Feb. She wanted a girl, my brother wanted a boy. Drove me crazy that they knew but wouldn't tell anyone what they were having. I prepared myself to hear girl, and I can't describe the relief when I heard they'd had a boy. They asked me to be godmother as well so I was doubly relieved as I would of struggled with that as I miscarried my HT daughter a few weeks after my godson's birth.

Hoping your SIL has a girl doesn't make you a bad person - just human. Hope it is a girl!

Cinss
January 8th, 2012, 10:23 PM
This happens alot. Hopefully she has a girl and everybody is happy.

purple sky
January 8th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Jagged I feel the same as you. Like everything i want I never get.. As horrible as this sounds when my sister was pregnant with her 2nd I secretly prayed she would have another boy, but nope she had a girl (of course)
I hope your SIL has a girl for your sake as well :wink:

angel-pink
January 9th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I always hope people get what they want so they don't feel the same way i do each and every time i hear boy boy boy boy

I get where your coming from but maybe she wants a girl and she envys you for having a dd that she wants so badly

alreadyneedivf
January 9th, 2012, 07:49 PM
people who i like i hope they get whatever they want in life. people who annoy me, I hope they get what they deserve:) Whether that be the gender they want or the job the want or anything else:)

hpjagged
February 14th, 2012, 04:08 PM
A lil' update. Sister in law is now around 12 weeks. She had a scan and the doctor said 80% its a boy in there. I actually feel alright about it, I'm just annoyed because the scan she showed us, I totally think looks like a girl haha. Not because I want her to have a girl, I genuinly think its a girl lol.

Myloves
March 22nd, 2012, 02:35 AM
We will promote good deeds and never ignore bad aspects so always observe
weakness and struggle for future outcomes.

? Random...

Lassie1982
March 22nd, 2012, 07:30 AM
? Random...

Very!

Lassie1982
March 22nd, 2012, 07:31 AM
It's not bad! It's human..
It will fade in time though *hugs*

Duley30
March 24th, 2012, 03:22 AM
I know how you feel when I was pregnant with my first I had my heart set on having a girl and it turned out to be a boy and just to top it off my SIL was 8 weeks ahead of me and pregnant with a girl. I was upset for a few days but then it just went away and when he was born I would never have wished for different. I love him to bits. This time round I'm still hoping for a girl so we have one of each but we shall see....xx