PDA

View Full Version : Is this a boy??

GigglesPiggy
January 19th, 2019, 07:42 PM
I was 14 weeks 5 days when this was taken. Baby was measuring 15 weeks 1 day. Is the tech right?? Is this a nub??4105441055

Parying4agirl
January 20th, 2019, 09:26 AM
It does look boyish, however in my scans i swear i was seeing the same thing and convinced it was a boy, come birth and baby was all girl 🙃
That said i never requested a potty shot and always said to sonographer i didnt want to know gender so maybe i was looking at something totally different

NatashaNatasha
January 20th, 2019, 01:02 PM
I think it's a boy. Watch Dr Mahir on gender determination on youtube. It's a lecture. 14 min well spent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E4gtPv3Yq8

GigglesPiggy
January 20th, 2019, 03:56 PM
It does look boyish, however in my scans i swear i was seeing the same thing and convinced it was a boy, come birth and baby was all girl 🙃
That said i never requested a potty shot and always said to sonographer i didnt want to know gender so maybe i was looking at something totally different

Hmmm, the only thing that has me somewhat hot questioning it is that the nub has been there since 12 weeks and I'm pretty confident it grew

GigglesPiggy
February 9th, 2019, 10:25 AM
Thought I would update this. Blood work confirmed that it's definitely a boy!! <3