PDA

View Full Version : SWAYING GIRL BUT CAN'T EXERCISE...

marianne
January 23rd, 2019, 04:24 PM
Hello! I am new to this site, I have two boys and want to sway pink. My plan is to start TTC in May. I have read almost everything on swaying. I have always been a gym junkie, until November when I busted my knee, and can't exercise anymore until I have surgery, which I don't intend to have at the moment with two toddlers in my house... Are my swaying chances completely gone?
I have already started the LE diet this month and will be on it until BFP. I don't need to lose weight (BMI 19).
I would appreciate any advice!

Parying4agirl
January 23rd, 2019, 04:52 PM
Athough exercise does sway pink i believe, i didnt exercise at all reasons being i just didnt have the time, didnt have weight to loose as bmi 18, plus if i did exercise id hVe to eat more and that would make me go over my limits of fat, protein etc as struggled with LE diet as a fussy eater.
I gave birth to my beautiful daughter in Dec after 3 boys so fear not, all the best ttc pink x

marianne
January 23rd, 2019, 05:20 PM
Wow!! Congrats on your baby girl! Thank you for your response, you certainly have given me hope!

Parying4agirl
January 23rd, 2019, 07:08 PM
Wow!! Congrats on your baby girl! Thank you for your response, you certainly have given me hope!

Thanks - still look at her and cant believe shes mines!!

missiz
January 24th, 2019, 12:55 AM
I have swayed pink twice now, and because my bmi was so low, I was very concerned I'd lose too much weight and stop ovulating if I introduced exercise. So I chose not to exercise for both sways, and was very fortunate to conceive girls with both my sways. So now I have a 2.5 year old daughter and I am 28 weeks pregnant with her little sister. Exercise is definitely something that can help increase the odds but it is also not 100% necessary for a girl if you cant manage it. Goodluck with your sway, I hope it goes well for you xo

Parying4agirl
January 24th, 2019, 01:36 AM
I have swayed pink twice now, and because my bmi was so low, I was very concerned I'd lose too much weight and stop ovulating if I introduced exercise. So I chose not to exercise for both sways, and was very fortunate to conceive girls with both my sways. So now I have a 2.5 year old daughter and I am 28 weeks pregnant with her little sister. Exercise is definitely something that can help increase the odds but it is also not 100% necessary for a girl if you cant manage it. Goodluck with your sway, I hope it goes well for you xo

Congrats on your pregnancy and both sways - im hoping to sway again in hope to give my girl a sister but having had one sway work its making me more nervous for the next. I know my girl is tiny yet but im hoping to sway soon as this will be my last child (according to hubby lol)
Can i ask did u do the same sway tactics both times or be any different?

missiz
January 24th, 2019, 03:32 AM
Congrats on your pregnancy and both sways - im hoping to sway again in hope to give my girl a sister but having had one sway work its making me more nervous for the next. I know my girl is tiny yet but im hoping to sway soon as this will be my last child (according to hubby lol)
Can i ask did u do the same sway tactics both times or be any different?

thankyou, yes i remember feeling extremely nervous about doing another sway, basically felt like i couldnt possibly get that lucky lol but it is definitely possible, im not the only one who has got more than one successful sway.

yes i did pretty much the same thing both times, but honestly, I think my sways were VERY relaxed in comparison to some other ladies. I only followed the LE diet very loosely, the best tactic I had was probably taking Clomid.

Throwaway_panther
January 24th, 2019, 03:18 PM
I did very minimal exercise (weights and hiking or yoga a few times in the months leading up to my last pregnancy) with a full on, years long HE boy sway and still got a girl.

Parying4agirl
January 24th, 2019, 03:33 PM
thankyou, yes i remember feeling extremely nervous about doing another sway, basically felt like i couldnt possibly get that lucky lol but it is definitely possible, im not the only one who has got more than one successful sway.

yes i did pretty much the same thing both times, but honestly, I think my sways were VERY relaxed in comparison to some other ladies. I only followed the LE diet very loosely, the best tactic I had was probably taking Clomid.

I must admit i did a basic sway, only started diet a monthish before - main thing was no brekkie or snacks and added coffee week of ovulation.
Hope i get lucky twice too! X

atomic sagebrush
January 24th, 2019, 05:16 PM
While I do think exercise is one of the best tactics you can absolutely get a girl without it.

I didn't exercise and I got my girl.

3littleladies01
January 24th, 2019, 05:25 PM
I got three girls with no exercise! So definitely possible. Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4blue2pink
January 24th, 2019, 05:56 PM
ive conceived all my kids up to now (3 girls and 5 boys) without exercise, the baby im currently pregnant with is the first one ive done the exercise with on top of my sway (wont know the gender till august :) )

i'll add i swayed pink twice before with no exercise and had a girl 1st time and a boy the 2nd time, i honestly think we are really blue friendly, it feels like its an uphill battle for us to get girls, but i conceived 3 without exercise, 2 of them were before i found out about swaying. Good Luck :)

Lilyblossom
January 25th, 2019, 01:44 PM
I have 3 beautiful daughters and i'd never do exercise.. Goodluck & pinky dust for you [emoji179]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelbear
January 25th, 2019, 09:59 PM
I did a girl sway with 6 months of LE diet and 5-6 times week exercise and had my beautiful DS2, wasn't trying for our third but doing a relaxed version of LE PCOS diet with no exercise (except chasing a 2 year old and an 8 month old) and got pregnant with our surprise DD so definitely is possible. Good luck and hoping you get your Little girl.

marianne
June 3rd, 2020, 04:43 AM
Hello Ladies! I wrote original post more than a year ago... well I just wanted to UPDATE and tell you what happened to me....
I started LE diet on January 2019, couldn’t exercise at all (at the gym, but man was I busy with two toddlers ha!)l, BMI at 19, didn’t intend to try TTC till may-June cycle. I started monitoring every cycle, most fertile days, CM, etc
Got pregnant on my first attempt, BD only once 5 days before O after 6 days of no BD whatsoever.
Started to feel weird at 9 DPO, just a little queasy. I decided to take a test (a cheap 1 dollar one) at 11DPO, just had that feeling, I knew something was going on, and to my surprise it was a very very clear BFP. I didn’t get my hopes up, after all it was only my first try and I have had MCs before... I waited for AF to come for weeks, but nothing happened only dreadful morning sickness... So I finally decided to go to OBGYN the first week of July only to find out I was 7.5 weeks pregnant with di-di TWINS! Oh my did I panic!!!! Twins weren’t on my mind at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
At 16 weeks pregnant I found out I was having a boy and my most wanted beautiful princess!!!! I don’t know how this happened, but I absolutely love my babies! They were born on January 20 at 34.5 weeks, almost exactly a year after posting this thread!
So keep dreaming, it really is possible to make your dreams come true!

hopeforpinkbaby
June 3rd, 2020, 10:21 AM
Wow thats amazing! Congratulations with your baby’s! It must be Nice to finaly have your baby girl. I hope i get my baby girl too.

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2020, 03:00 PM
Oh that's wonderful news Marianne, hugest congrats!!!