PDA

View Full Version : Desperately want a son .....

lightofmylife
December 20th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Hi im new here , i have two girls and now want to start swaying for a boy ... hope this site and ladies here would help me in this journey :)

Janed
December 20th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Viene is our Swaying expert and we will help you out. If you become a member, there is a lot of information on the pages of the site behind the Gender Selection, Natural Gender Swaying links. We went through all of the available research that has been done on pH, timing, foods and supplements, etc and pulled it together for you based on the results from those studies and then created a TTC best practices for boys and girls. Check it out if you like or post your questions here! Good luck!

Vinter
December 21st, 2010, 06:47 AM
Hi! I got 3 boys from swaying! Good luck and lots of blue dust!

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2010, 12:00 PM
Hi and welcome! Ask away!!

Aqua
December 22nd, 2010, 12:17 PM
Hi, I remember seeing you in IG. I joined here too.

My Fabulous Children
January 2nd, 2011, 10:04 PM
I swayed for a boy and got him after two girls, good luck to you and I really hope you get your son.

LolaInLove
February 14th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Hi! Just wondering if your successful sways are posted anywhere? I saw yours, Atomic, which, by the way, is super awesome!

Gus
February 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Welcome! Fingers crossed that you get your boy. I'm sending some blue dust your way.

skrimpy
February 14th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Good luck, I hope you get your little man. Boys are so great. There is a real wealth of info here, nicely presented, too. FX for a blue bean.

lightofmylife
March 15th, 2011, 04:25 PM
really thanks to all for warm welcome ..................this site is really greattt, a monkey free site :))

Jojogirl
March 15th, 2011, 04:29 PM
You can have all my blue dust! Hoping you get your boy!