Username: aira22
Swayed: [emoji170] Having: [emoji170]
Due Date: March 31, 2019

Username: Gafan
Swayed: [emoji175] Having: [emoji170]
Due Date: April 3, 2019

ABC.2606
January 26th, 2019, 11:46 PM
Huge congrats again to our board's newest babies - born to SurroundedByBoys and Pretty!!

simkan
January 27th, 2019, 02:07 AM
Thanks for setting up the new page ABC, and the fb group! Especially while looking after twins!
Congratulations pretty, such wonderful news.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

hopper
January 27th, 2019, 06:29 AM
OMG I missed like 3 days and come back to such wonderful news!!!
Huge congrats SBB - Caiden is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
And congrats to you too pretty!!! Can't believe your little girl is here!
Wishing you both a speedy recovery!
Thanks for setting up the new thread and the prospect of a secret FB group ABC! As If you haven't enough to be doing lol! I'd love to stay in touch. I'll PM my details xxx
All quiet with me. 31 weeks now so a maximum of 7 left! It's crazy!!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Throwaway_panther
January 27th, 2019, 10:37 AM
I missed pretty had her baby! Congrats -- are you and SBB's babies birthday twins then?!

Such a gut punch to see that pink heart by my name. Feeling really depressed in general though after yet another fight with DH. Two weeks postpartum and still can't get a break in my own house...

ABC.2606
January 27th, 2019, 11:52 AM
I missed pretty had her baby! Congrats -- are you and SBB's babies birthday twins then?!

Such a gut punch to see that pink heart by my name. Feeling really depressed in general though after yet another fight with DH. Two weeks postpartum and still can't get a break in my own house...

Shoot - I’m sorry TP. When I set up a new thread I have to put all the hearts back in so I thought I’d update yours but I’m so sorry if my doing so caused you more pain - I certainly didn’t want that!! I’ll change it back to green if you want!!

I’m sorry you and DH had another fight. If it makes you feel any better DH and I had a bad one too the other night. I say “if it makes you feel better” just so you know you’re not alone in DH frustrations right now!

Also I didn’t respond to your last post but I’m really sorry about what you went through in the hospital. It sounds like your DH had good intentions and that he was worried about you but you were completely NORMAL to be emotional and crying after everything!!! I cry a TON postpartum- I have all three times. Sometimes it’s out of sadness, sometimes fatigue, sometimes because I just feel like crying and have no real reason! When I was in the ER getting a transfusion I cried probably half the time I was there. Like ugly, sobbing cries. I’m surprised they didn’t want to keep me there for observation! Everything is so intense after giving birth and it’s certainly not all rainbows and bliss no matter what the situation. Anyways, I’m sorry you had to grow through that additional trauma I the midst of GD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABC.2606
January 27th, 2019, 11:57 AM
I did get a FB group set up so if you want to join send me your info! I have to send you a friend request so that I can add you to the group (it’s set to secret). If you want to unfriend me after being added to the group totally fine I won’t be offended! That’s just how I have to do it to get people into the group.

SBB and Pretty- hope you're feeling well today with your new babies!

Throwaway_panther
January 27th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Shoot - I’m sorry TP. When I set up a new thread I have to put all the hearts back in so I thought I’d update yours but I’m so sorry if my doing so caused you more pain - I certainly didn’t want that!! I’ll change it back to green if you want!!

I’m sorry you and DH had another fight. If it makes you feel any better DH and I had a bad one too the other night. I say “if it makes you feel better” just so you know you’re not alone in DH frustrations right now!

Also I didn’t respond to your last post but I’m really sorry about what you went through in the hospital. It sounds like your DH had good intentions and that he was worried about you but you were completely NORMAL to be emotional and crying after everything!!! I cry a TON postpartum- I have all three times. Sometimes it’s out of sadness, sometimes fatigue, sometimes because I just feel like crying and have no real reason! When I was in the ER getting a transfusion I cried probably half the time I was there. Like ugly, sobbing cries. I’m surprised they didn’t want to keep me there for observation! Everything is so intense after giving birth and it’s certainly not all rainbows and bliss no matter what the situation. Anyways, I’m sorry you had to grow through that additional trauma I the midst of GD.

No, don't feel bad or that you have to change it! It is what it is. Just have been having more moments lately where I just sit and wish things had been so different -- and definitely still waffle in regret of going through with this pregnancy, especially after latest fight with DH.

I am SO sorry your own DH had a fight with you. You just had a traumatic delivery of twins!! I swear, my GD for boys only gets stronger with every "wtf DH" story because I'm so desperate to raise more understanding men than the ones we all deal with in our generation!

And ty for setting up the group! Your babies are SO beautiful and I love their names. That DS3 of yours is definitely something special, you can tell just by looking at him! (And you looked AMAZING for twins -- I swear I had a bigger bump than you!)

Did I ever mention that Baby M ended up being 8 lb 11 oz and 99% for length? Haha. That extra 9 days doesn't mess around!

ABC.2606
January 27th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Thanks TP! I like them a lot!! [emoji16]. And I do feel like DS3 is special- even though I got my girl I still feel like he really had to “fight the odds” since I was doing such an intense girl sway. And thanks - I felt HUGE. I stopped looking at the scale towards the end but I had at least 65+ lbs in weight gain which is crazy. I gained like half of that with DS1 & DS2. Oh well. Going to take some work to get the weight off now!

Yea DH has been ticking me off bc he hasn’t been at all sensitive to the emotional & physical aftermath of the birth. He’s grumpy bc he’s “so tired” getting less sleep right now and I’m like dude I’m not getting enough sleep either and I’m like 100 times weaker physically than you are right now bc of what I went through! Men just don’t get it. And the crazy thing is if they ever had to go through pregnancy & childbirth I’m pretty sure civilization would have died out a long time ago!

DANG 8 lbs 11 oz with a quick labor and not even any tearing?!! You are super woman! Well done! My DS1 was 8 lbs 12 but I had a terrible 2nd degree tear with him!

4blue2pink
January 27th, 2019, 01:14 PM
TP and ABC im sorry you are both dealing with difficult dh's :heart: mines the same, he turns into a nightmare for a while when i get bfp and then does it again for a couple of months after the birth, last time if i walked into a room with the baby he would walk straight out.
im in a facebook group for my old due date group and i was blown away by the pics of husbands dressing/changing/holding babies and helping with siblings etc there are good dh's out there :) just wish they were all like that!!

aside from the difficult dh issues i hope you are both doing ok, ABC i imagine it will take a while for you to feel fully back to normal after everything you went through but i hope the transfusion has made a difference, along with all those double snuggles!! :)

and TP i hate that you are going through this, its such an awful place to be, i just so hope that the next stop on this road is your son :heart:

Congratulations pretty!!

Surrounded how are you and your little boy today? :)

aira22
January 28th, 2019, 05:47 AM
A little late, but still I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS surrounded and pretty! Enjoy your little bundles of joy :baby: :heart:

Girlswaylondon
January 28th, 2019, 08:43 AM
TP I feel you! Ava was 9 pounds 8 and I didnt tear this time thank God!! Recovery is so much easier when your foof isnt ripped to shreds lol!

Noemi when is your due date?

Abc can I join the fb group? :)

Noemi2017
January 28th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Hello Girlsway, how r u? I often think of u. My date should be 14 of March but i expect it sooner like beginning of March so one more month:)

Georgia_Peach
January 28th, 2019, 03:22 PM
I am not in this due date but would totally love to join the fb group as well since we all have known eachother on here for years I feel like!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

ABC.2606
January 28th, 2019, 04:44 PM
TP and ABC im sorry you are both dealing with difficult dh's :heart: mines the same, he turns into a nightmare for a while when i get bfp and then does it again for a couple of months after the birth, last time if i walked into a room with the baby he would walk straight out.
im in a facebook group for my old due date group and i was blown away by the pics of husbands dressing/changing/holding babies and helping with siblings etc there are good dh's out there :) just wish they were all like that!!

aside from the difficult dh issues i hope you are both doing ok, ABC i imagine it will take a while for you to feel fully back to normal after everything you went through but i hope the transfusion has made a difference, along with all those double snuggles!! :)

and TP i hate that you are going through this, its such an awful place to be, i just so hope that the next stop on this road is your son :heart:

Congratulations pretty!!

Surrounded how are you and your little boy today? :)

Yea husbands can be really insensitive sometimes can’t they? That’s awful that your DH walked out of the room! I’m sorry he’s been difficult for you! Hopefully this time around he’ll be more helpful. I know that’s probably wishful thinking though!

Yea I think the transfusion did help - I can actually breathe normally now lol - but I’m very tired still and I think the anemia (along with the sleep deprivation) is causing that. I’m not taking enough iron though so I’m going to go buy some higher dosage supplements today.

ABC.2606
January 28th, 2019, 04:45 PM
Mamabird and girlsway yes send me a link to your FB profile so that I can add you!

Georgia_Peach
January 28th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Mamabird and girlsway yes send me a link to your FB profile so that I can add you!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSent.

gafan
January 28th, 2019, 08:05 PM
abc. sent you a link to my fb

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

ABC.2606
January 28th, 2019, 08:09 PM
abc. sent you a link to my fb

Did you send me a private message here in GD? I don't see one from you - could you try to send again?

Kelbear
January 28th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Congratulation pretty and surrounded on your beautiful bubs. Sorry I have been a bit absent since DD was born, have been struggling with non existent sleep, possibility of separating with DH (things have spiralled downward since I got home from hospital and DH is no help with DD or much help with DS1 or DS2 and is so grumpy and impatient all the time and he just has no comprehension of how exhausted I am or how hard juggling 3 kids 3 and under is and still resents me for having DD) and PND.
Congratulations on your twins ABC, what an amazing effort to carry them so long and to go through what you did in labour. So glad they arrived safely.
TP I am so sorry you are not in a great place, especially with DH, I understand how much harder it makes it to deal with things when your DH is unsupportive. I really hope in time you can bond well with DD2 and enjoy seeing her and DD1 growing up together and sharing a special sister bond. I still hope you get your DS one day.
I hope everyone else is doing ok.

4blue2pink
January 29th, 2019, 05:53 AM
Yea husbands can be really insensitive sometimes can’t they? That’s awful that your DH walked out of the room! I’m sorry he’s been difficult for you! Hopefully this time around he’ll be more helpful. I know that’s probably wishful thinking though!

Yea I think the transfusion did help - I can actually breathe normally now lol - but I’m very tired still and I think the anemia (along with the sleep deprivation) is causing that. I’m not taking enough iron though so I’m going to go buy some higher dosage supplements today.

he goes through this phase of wanting nothing to do with me or the baby, usually lasts till baby is around 3 months old (ish) but even then he wont hold the baby or anything he just stops walking out of rooms.. will see in august when this one arrives but i expect nothing different!!
im glad the transfusion has helped, fingers crossed you can get a stronger iron supp and start really feeling better :)
is your fb group open to anyone? id love to join but totally understand if its just for this due date group.

mummaofboys
January 29th, 2019, 06:57 AM
Congratulation pretty and surrounded on your beautiful bubs. Sorry I have been a bit absent since DD was born, have been struggling with non existent sleep, possibility of separating with DH (things have spiralled downward since I got home from hospital and DH is no help with DD or much help with DS1 or DS2 and is so grumpy and impatient all the time and he just has no comprehension of how exhausted I am or how hard juggling 3 kids 3 and under is and still resents me for having DD) and PND.
Congratulations on your twins ABC, what an amazing effort to carry them so long and to go through what you did in labour. So glad they arrived safely.
TP I am so sorry you are not in a great place, especially with DH, I understand how much harder it makes it to deal with things when your DH is unsupportive. I really hope in time you can bond well with DD2 and enjoy seeing her and DD1 growing up together and sharing a special sister bond. I still hope you get your DS one day.

So sorry to hear things aren’t great with DH. Juggling 3 kids under 3 must be extremely exhausting and the lack of support won’t be helping. Do you have any family around to help? If only we could switch places with the dads for a day so they could understand exactly what it’s like to be so sleep deprived and completely drained of all energy.

4blue2pink
January 29th, 2019, 01:42 PM

kelbear :heart: i had 3 under 3 too and it is hard work!! but i promise you it gets easier :) my first 3 are now 8,7,6 and its a world away from when they were 2,1,0!! even with 4 more kids since i swear the hardest times for me was having 3 under 3 and then 4 under 4, when they are all so little everything falls on you for every single child doesnt it, my oldest ones now shower themselves, get themselves ready, put their own clean clothes away and tidy their rooms etc its sooo much work for you now but with your kids being so close in age they will all start doing these sorts of things really quickly one after the other :) PND is horrendous im so sorry to hear you are suffering with it :( i promise you life with 3 kids will get easier :heart: and i hope your dh gets a grip soon, resents you for having pnd? is he serious?! i am so sorry he is treating you this way xx

ABC.2606
January 29th, 2019, 07:48 PM
he goes through this phase of wanting nothing to do with me or the baby, usually lasts till baby is around 3 months old (ish) but even then he wont hold the baby or anything he just stops walking out of rooms.. will see in august when this one arrives but i expect nothing different!!
im glad the transfusion has helped, fingers crossed you can get a stronger iron supp and start really feeling better :)
is your fb group open to anyone? id love to join but totally understand if its just for this due date group.

Ugh - that’s so hard. I don’t understand how he could act/feel that way. All I want to do is hold my babies right now!! I guess maternal and paternal feelings are sometimes very different but - ugh, I don’t get it. Although most men I know/am related to are not real comfortable around babies.

Send me a pm with your FB profile info or link and I’ll add you to the group :)

4blue2pink
January 30th, 2019, 06:55 AM
Ugh - that’s so hard. I don’t understand how he could act/feel that way. All I want to do is hold my babies right now!! I guess maternal and paternal feelings are sometimes very different but - ugh, I don’t get it. Although most men I know/am related to are not real comfortable around babies.

Send me a pm with your FB profile info or link and I’ll add you to the group :)

i dont get it either!! he's better with the older ones but just seems to have this issue with babies, but at least it means i dont have to share the cuddles with my newborns :) ive sent you a pm :)

gafan
January 30th, 2019, 07:44 AM
I hope everyone else is doing ok.sending you a hug, kelbear. take good care of yourself.

hopper
January 30th, 2019, 09:46 AM
Hope all are keeping well! Any more arrivals due soon? And I hope those of you who have your baba or babas with you are settling in ok!
I ended up in hospital for the last two days with pressure and pains. I declined any internals as historically speaking when I've had pressure and then had an internal labour has never been far behind so hoping to break the cycle and cook these babies a bit longer. They decided to administer steroid injections for their lungs just to be safe and I've been allowed home on modified bed rest which is honest hard with three rambunctious little boys to manage. DH has stepped up massively in recent weeks. He's fully taken over all school drop offs and collections, his boss is thankfully understanding tho how long he will continue understanding I don't know!! I'm 31+3 so hoping to keep cooking til at least 34, that's the goal for now. Have a growth scan next week at 32+2 so should hopefully see some progression from my last scan at 30+2 when they were 3.5 and 3.7 respectively. Also seeing OB next week at 32+5 so we'll discuss delivery options then. It's all starting to feel very very real!!

gafan
January 30th, 2019, 12:39 PM
Hope all are keeping well! Any more arrivals due soon? And I hope those of you who have your baba or babas with you are settling in ok!
I ended up in hospital for the last two days with pressure and pains. I declined any internals as historically speaking when I've had pressure and then had an internal labour has never been far behind so hoping to break the cycle and cook these babies a bit longer. They decided to administer steroid injections for their lungs just to be safe and I've been allowed home on modified bed rest which is honest hard with three rambunctious little boys to manage. DH has stepped up massively in recent weeks. He's fully taken over all school drop offs and collections, his boss is thankfully understanding tho how long he will continue understanding I don't know!! I'm 31+3 so hoping to keep cooking til at least 34, that's the goal for now. Have a growth scan next week at 32+2 so should hopefully see some progression from my last scan at 30+2 when they were 3.5 and 3.7 respectively. Also seeing OB next week at 32+5 so we'll discuss delivery options then. It's all starting to feel very very real!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalkhopper, that sounds stressful! I'm glad to hear your husband is stepping up to help. I hope those stay put until you're ready for them.

4blue2pink
January 30th, 2019, 02:06 PM

sorry you've been in hospital Hopper :heart: fingers crossed they stay put a few more weeks!! but those estimated weights are fab, my cousins baby was born at 31 weeks 7 years ago weighing 3.5lbs and you'd never know :) no complications at all. Apparently all the special care baby unit staff were saying at the time what a great weight that was for this gestation so it sounds like your 2 will be in a really strong position if they do come soon. your dh sounds like a star :D
did baby A go head down? if they are in the right positions are you hoping to have them naturally?

Noemi2017
January 30th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Hopper i pray you will feel better and keep cooking your babies as long as possible:hugs:

hopper
January 30th, 2019, 03:35 PM
Thank you all so much ladies X
sorry you've been in hospital Hopper [emoji813] fingers crossed they stay put a few more weeks!! but those estimated weights are fab, my cousins baby was born at 31 weeks 7 years ago weighing 3.5lbs and you'd never know :) no complications at all. Apparently all the special care baby unit staff were saying at the time what a great weight that was for this gestation so it sounds like your 2 will be in a really strong position if they do come soon. your dh sounds like a star :D
did baby A go head down? if they are in the right positions are you hoping to have them naturally?That's great feedback to hear 4b2p!! I know the sonographer was taken by surprise when she read out the estimated weights as I don't really look like they'd be that size by 30 weeks. She said they COULD have gained another 1lb each by 32 weeks if they stay gaining at the rate they were gaining at which would be FAB to hear but I don't have that scan til next Tue!
Both babies have gone head down now which was very welcome news. The midwives doing my checks when I went in with the pressure and pains said that Baby boy is so far down in my pelvis he has himself completely wedged in and has very little room to move his head. And boy don't I know ALL about it!! I'm optimistic I can try to have them naturally. Those midwives reckoned my history should stand to me. I've had speedy medication free deliveries with my previous guys and LB is in the optimum birth position (facing my back, knees tucked in, chin tucked and head firmly down) so here's hoping!! Obviously it's LG that could give us the hassle and there's a 4% chance of needing a section after vaginally delivering LB but I'll discuss all that with my OB when I see her next week! Plenty of rest between now and then to keep these bambinos cooking!!! X

4blue2pink
January 30th, 2019, 03:52 PM
Thank you all so much ladies XThat's great feedback to hear 4b2p!! I know the sonographer was taken by surprise when she read out the estimated weights as I don't really look like they'd be that size by 30 weeks. She said they COULD have gained another 1lb each by 32 weeks if they stay gaining at the rate they were gaining at which would be FAB to hear but I don't have that scan til next Tue!
Both babies have gone head down now which was very welcome news. The midwives doing my checks when I went in with the pressure and pains said that Baby boy is so far down in my pelvis he has himself completely wedged in and has very little room to move his head. And boy don't I know ALL about it!! I'm optimistic I can try to have them naturally. Those midwives reckoned my history should stand to me. I've had speedy medication free deliveries with my previous guys and LB is in the optimum birth position (facing my back, knees tucked in, chin tucked and head firmly down) so here's hoping!! Obviously it's LG that could give us the hassle and there's a 4% chance of needing a section after vaginally delivering LB but I'll discuss all that with my OB when I see her next week! Plenty of rest between now and then to keep these bambinos cooking!!! X

fingers crossed they have gained that extra 1lb each :D i will also mention my friend had her 1st baby at 29 weeks!! and he's now a healthy 6 year old you would never ever know he came so early, he has no problems at all, the odds were not in favour of that happening but it did!!
thats great news about them both being head down!! 1 vag and 1 c-section would be really rough, but once #1 is out (if you dont have epidural) i guess you could get upright to try and make sure #2 comes down properly? ive no idea about twin births i just assume its more like a singleton birth once #1 is out..
stay put babies :heart: not long till those double snuggles :)

aira22
January 30th, 2019, 04:26 PM
kelbear :heart: i had 3 under 3 too and it is hard work!! but i promise you it gets easier :) my first 3 are now 8,7,6 and its a world away from when they were 2,1,0!!...

Wait, your oldest is only 8??? Come on, you must be SUPER WOMAN!! Mamas like you make me get my butt up again, when I think I am overstrained by having to take care of 3 small ones and being pregnant LOL. :bowdown:

ABC.2606
January 30th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Hopper - I’m sure that’s been scary and stressful the past few days!! I’m glad you’re home and are trying to take it easy. I made DH do most of the school drop offs/pick ups towards the end too bc I was just so big and exhausted, I couldn’t handle it!!

34 weeks is a great goal - and hopefully they’ll stay in even longer! When I reached 34 weeks and things started getting stressful with my cervix all the doctors and nurses kept telling me that 34 weeks was great for twins & that if they were born then they would do great! And even at 32 weeks which you basically are now the risks of long term issues goes WAY down! So no matter what these babies are going to do great!! The steroid shots will help too IF they do come soon!

And yay for both babies being head down! You should be a great candidate for delivering both vaginally!! The whole needing a csection after vaginally delivering baby A had me really really freaked out too - it’s a possibility but like you said it only happens 4% of the time! When I was waiting for HOURS for baby b to come out after baby a was born (it was 5 hours total between them), I was sure we were headed for a csection, but baby b was never in distress so it was ok to just wait and continue to labor until we FINALLY coaxed him out! I had to push and push while nurses pushed on my abdomen to get him to move down into the birth canal - gravity did not work for us lol!!!

One thing to consider if you have them vaginally is if you don’t have an epidural and they do need to do an emergency csection, they may not have time to give you the epidural or a spinal and they’d have to put you under general anesthesia so you’d be asleep for the birth. Docs here really recommend getting an epidural for that reason. Just something you might want to ask your doc about!

4blue2pink
January 30th, 2019, 05:39 PM
Wait, your oldest is only 8??? Come on, you must be SUPER WOMAN!! Mamas like you make me get my butt up again, when I think I am overstrained by having to take care of 3 small ones and being pregnant LOL. :bowdown:

yes my oldest is 8, we have 8,7,6,4,3,2 and 1 (im that crazy lady with the million kids all really close in age ;) ) aww thankyou :heart: how old are your 3? honestly i feel like it has got so so much easier now my older ones are getting older, it was harder having 3/4 kids who needed me for every single thing than it is now with 7 kids and the older ones been more able/independent!! i promise you it gets easier :) not long now till you meet your boy :D!! how are you doing?

Eighme
January 30th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Hopper, I hope you and babies are doing okay and getting some rest!

I'm 36 weeks on Saturday. I keep getting random contractions, nothing consistent. I have OFFICIALLY reached the "any movement causes a lot of grunting stage". I just have three weeks till I'm induced if he doesnt arrive on his own.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ABC.2606
January 31st, 2019, 12:04 AM
Hopper, I hope you and babies are doing okay and getting some rest!

I'm 36 weeks on Saturday. I keep getting random contractions, nothing consistent. I have OFFICIALLY reached the "any movement causes a lot of grunting stage". I just have three weeks till I'm induced if he doesnt arrive on his own.

Almost there!! Those last few weeks are tough but your little man will be here soon!!!

hopper
January 31st, 2019, 06:08 AM
fingers crossed they have gained that extra 1lb each :D i will also mention my friend had her 1st baby at 29 weeks!! and he's now a healthy 6 year old you would never ever know he came so early, he has no problems at all, the odds were not in favour of that happening but it did!!
thats great news about them both being head down!! 1 vag and 1 c-section would be really rough, but once #1 is out (if you dont have epidural) i guess you could get upright to try and make sure #2 comes down properly? ive no idea about twin births i just assume its more like a singleton birth once #1 is out..
stay put babies [emoji813] not long till those double snuggles :)

I'll definitely make a mention of that to my OB. I know that they say the odds of baby 2 flipping after baby 1 is out is quite high so I really need to find out how my OB feels about the possibility of having to deliver baby 2 breech if the need arises. Obviously depending on whether baby gets distressed or whatever. I'd like to avoid the section but once they both arrive healthy and safely I can live with everything else!
Oh double snuggles!! I can scarcely imagine it if I'm being honest!!! It just doesn't seem real even now!

hopper
January 31st, 2019, 06:16 AM
Hopper - I’m sure that’s been scary and stressful the past few days!! I’m glad you’re home and are trying to take it easy. I made DH do most of the school drop offs/pick ups towards the end too bc I was just so big and exhausted, I couldn’t handle it!!

34 weeks is a great goal - and hopefully they’ll stay in even longer! When I reached 34 weeks and things started getting stressful with my cervix all the doctors and nurses kept telling me that 34 weeks was great for twins & that if they were born then they would do great! And even at 32 weeks which you basically are now the risks of long term issues goes WAY down! So no matter what these babies are going to do great!! The steroid shots will help too IF they do come soon!

And yay for both babies being head down! You should be a great candidate for delivering both vaginally!! The whole needing a csection after vaginally delivering baby A had me really really freaked out too - it’s a possibility but like you said it only happens 4% of the time! When I was waiting for HOURS for baby b to come out after baby a was born (it was 5 hours total between them), I was sure we were headed for a csection, but baby b was never in distress so it was ok to just wait and continue to labor until we FINALLY coaxed him out! I had to push and push while nurses pushed on my abdomen to get him to move down into the birth canal - gravity did not work for us lol!!!

One thing to consider if you have them vaginally is if you don’t have an epidural and they do need to do an emergency csection, they may not have time to give you the epidural or a spinal and they’d have to put you under general anesthesia so you’d be asleep for the birth. Docs here really recommend getting an epidural for that reason. Just something you might want to ask your doc about!

Oh ABC I am BEAT!! I've heard it said now several times that it's easier when they arrive than it is now as I'm just so tired! I know there'll be two babies to deal with but surely my sleep quality should be better when I can get more comfy and when my breathing isn't horrendous! DH keeps asking if I've fallen asleep cause I'm taking such deep heavy breaths!
I think my own personal goal of 34 weeks is cause if they come earlier they will be sent to a different county as our hospital wouldn't have the capacity to take smaller preemies!! 3 days til I'm 32 weeks and then another fortnight til I can breath a bit easier!
It's great to hear your feedback on delivery ABC. It's still so fresh I'm sure. Five hours between, my God you are super woman!! Did you have the epidural? I had a really horrid delivery of my third (I don't like pain relief, had a bad experience with it on DS1) but I'm thinking the epidural may be the way to go when there's that chance it can go so pear shaped and need a section. I'd HATE to be knocked out for that. And twin B is my girl too so I'd miss her arrival after all my hard work to get her!!! I just want to make sure that if I opt for a vaginal delivery that they can guarantee me the epidural. I don't want to hear of there being a possibility I won't get it for one reason or another. If that's the case I might just opt to go the section route despite really not wanting to! I'll know a lot more next week all going to plan!!

ABC.2606
January 31st, 2019, 02:48 PM
Yup I’m tired but I’m less tired than those last few weeks of pregnancy!!! And sleep is much easier!!! I had the worst hip pain when I slept and it’s amazing to have that gone now!

I did have an epidural and it was amazing! I didn’t feel the contractions but I was still able to lift/move my legs which was absolutely necessary for all the pushing!!

Definitely ask your doc lots of questions about delivery and how they handle twins. I feel like it’s a much more complicated decision with twins and there are a lot of factors to consider. I had planned the entire pregnancy to have a csection because I thought it would be the safer/ more controlled choice. I didn’t change my mind until 35 weeks or so after baby b flipped head down and I talked to several doctors about what they thought made the most sense. They all felt that given that both babies were head down and that I’d had vaginal deliveries in the past, trying a vaginal delivery made more sense. But bc I had had complications with DS2 I was really nervous about it!! After I delivered them, the first 24 hours or so I regretted doing it vaginally because of the hemorrhage I went through after they were born. But I talked to my doctor about it bc he believes the hemorrhage would have happened even with a csection bc my uterus was just SO over extended and exhausted! And he also reminded me that if I did hemorrhage with a csection, not only would I be dealing with the anemia that I’m dealing with now but I would have also have the incision to deal with as well. So ultimately I think it was probably the right decision and I’m glad I got them out vaginally. But on the twin mom FB group I’m in, moms agonize over the vaginal vs csection decision all the time bc it’s just like I said a more overwhelming choice to make with twins! Ultimately you have to do whatever you feel most comfortable with and as long as you have doctors you trust things will work out great!!

ABC.2606
February 4th, 2019, 11:57 AM
How is everyone doing? Hopper I hope everything is ok and that those twins are still cooking!! SBB how is Caiden?

Kitten is your csection this week??

ABC.2606
February 4th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Wait, I think Kitten’s little man is coming today! If so good luck Kitten can’t wait to hear that he’s arrived!!

Noemi2017
February 4th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Im thinking of all ladies here who already have their babies and who are expecting them:HH::hugs: i still should have one more month, we will see when baby decide to come to us:LotsofLove:

4blue2pink
February 4th, 2019, 02:05 PM
good luck Kitten! :) and Hopper i hope those twins are still cooking!!

Noemi you are getting so close! :heart: are you expecting to go a little bit early?

ABC how are you and your gorgeous twins doing?

TP if your checking in i hope you are doing ok :heart:

ABC.2606
February 4th, 2019, 08:08 PM
Noemi you’re sooooo close now!!! Can’t wait for you to meet your new baby! So exciting!

4blue2pink - we’re doing pretty well. I’m hating how fast the time is going! It’s DH’s last week of paternity leave and I’m really worried about how I’m going to handle everything starting next week. Also think I still have the “baby blues” - just very emotional the past few days and my hormones still seem screwed up. Just feeling sad about a few things. So hopefully I get out of that “funk” soon. The babies are amazing though and I just can’t get enough of them!

mummaofboys
February 5th, 2019, 04:25 AM
Noemi you’re sooooo close now!!! Can’t wait for you to meet your new baby! So exciting!

4blue2pink - we’re doing pretty well. I’m hating how fast the time is going! It’s DH’s last week of paternity leave and I’m really worried about how I’m going to handle everything starting next week. Also think I still have the “baby blues” - just very emotional the past few days and my hormones still seem screwed up. Just feeling sad about a few things. So hopefully I get out of that “funk” soon. The babies are amazing though and I just can’t get enough of them!

Baby blues can be so horrible. I’m sure the fact that DH is going back to work isn’t helping. Glad the babies are going so well. They are just gorgeous [emoji7]

Pbn3
February 5th, 2019, 04:54 AM
Noemi I'm another stalker waiting for your birth [emoji2][emoji1696]

Noemi2017
February 5th, 2019, 07:41 AM
Yess i expect baby little sooner, my son was 2 weeks earlier so i guess it could be the same:) im happy i am team green, im looking forward to surprise boy or girl:HH:

Eighme
February 5th, 2019, 03:54 PM
I GOT MY INDUCTION DATE. February 23rd. I'm just only freaking out a little (a lot). I had my cervix checked today and am dilated to a 1. In two weeks or less (if he felt like coming sooner) I will have two kids! It's crazy to think about.

Throwaway_panther
February 5th, 2019, 05:42 PM
I'm still checking in with you guys, definitely anticipating all of the soon to be little ones.

I'm doing pretty bad, but not any worse than I've been for the last 3 years lol? DH's job is laying off a huge chunk of people so we're really worried about that and DH is acting about as you'd expect. The IUI gender selection place I'd been talking with before I realized I was pregnant with baby M closed, so that's been a real gut punch since it felt like one more thing we could try. I have something called D-MER which has only added on to my misery.

ABC has been a real life raft for me lately, so thank you for that girl ♡

Just trying not to spread too much of my killjoyness here. I am just really regretting a lot of things.

Eighme
February 5th, 2019, 07:38 PM
I'm still checking in with you guys, definitely anticipating all of the soon to be little ones.

I'm doing pretty bad, but not any worse than I've been for the last 3 years lol? DH's job is laying off a huge chunk of people so we're really worried about that and DH is acting about as you'd expect. The IUI gender selection place I'd been talking with before I realized I was pregnant with baby M closed, so that's been a real gut punch since it felt like one more thing we could try. I have something called D-MER which has only added on to my misery.

Just trying not to spread too much of my killjoyness here. I am just really regretting a lot of things.

TP, my husband is going through a similar situation coupled with the potential of a strike....all within the next two weeks. We are looking at potentially having no insurance and income during my maternity leave. Husband has been especially support during this time /sarcasm.

I'm so sorry you arent feeling better mentally. I know we haven't talked extensively, or I'm always here if you want to message or chat!

We all have life shit we are dealing with and I really enjoy you being honest and not trying to plaster on a fake persona and smile. I think to some degree everyone here can agree with you.

simkan
February 5th, 2019, 08:46 PM

Just trying not to spread too much of my killjoyness here. I am just really regretting a lot of things.I'm so sorry you have these extra stresses. Hopefully he won't be one of the ones they let go.
I also have D-Mer. It's awful. Feels like homesickness or loss. Only lasts a few minutes a time but those few minutes i feel like a child lost in the supermarket.
I guess the only thing is to just remember it's just a physiological reaction to let down.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

simkan
February 5th, 2019, 08:50 PM
I GOT MY INDUCTION DATE. February 23rd. I'm just only freaking out a little (a lot). I had my cervix checked today and am dilated to a 1. In two weeks or less (if he felt like coming sooner) I will have two kids! It's crazy to think about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkThat's so exciting!
I'm sorry you're also having stress with your husbands work. Hoping everything works out.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

mummaofboys
February 6th, 2019, 05:28 AM

How exciting!!!! Not long to go at all [emoji4]

mummaofboys
February 6th, 2019, 05:32 AM

Oh TP I’m so sorry you’re still not feeling great. I have my fingers and toes crossed that everything works out with DH’s job. How rude of the gender selection place to close!!!!!! I’m sure you will find another one. I really hope you do anyway.

We’re all here for you, so don’t think you’re spreading any killjoyness. Hang in there mumma xx

Noemi2017
February 6th, 2019, 07:27 AM
Eighme so exciting you will have your baby soon. Think of u:heart:

Noemi2017
February 6th, 2019, 07:29 AM
Tp im sorry you are not well:( i hope everything will be ok about dh’s work.

ABC.2606
February 6th, 2019, 01:44 PM
Eighme yay!!!! So exciting that your little guy will be here soon!!

Eighme and TP I’m sorry about the extra stress you’re both going through with your husbands’ job situations. That really sucks you’re having to deal with that along with everything else.

TP don’t worry about being a killjoy- you’re not. You’re going through a lot, gender disappointment being a big part of that, and remember most of us ended up on this website because of GD!! So please keep talking and updating us - we all care about you!!!

I’m hoping SBB and Hopper are doing ok since we haven’t heard from them. I know several others on our board have been quiet lately I hope you all are doing well too!

SurroundedByBoys
February 6th, 2019, 07:50 PM
I’ll do a real reply as soon as I get on my laptop! It’s weird, but I hate typing on my phone but that’s where all my pictures are. So pic spam first! ��

kittendreams
February 6th, 2019, 08:59 PM
SBB he is gorgeous!!
We welcomed our little man on Tuesday. He is just beautiful and we are all in love.
Thinking of you TP and everyone else who is waiting to give birth xx

mummaofboys
February 6th, 2019, 09:30 PM
SBB he’s absolutely gorgeous [emoji7]

mummaofboys
February 6th, 2019, 09:30 PM
SBB he is gorgeous!!
We welcomed our little man on Tuesday. He is just beautiful and we are all in love.
Thinking of you TP and everyone else who is waiting to give birth xx

Congratulations Kitten! I hope you’re recovering well xx

ABC.2606
February 6th, 2019, 11:07 PM
SBB - LOL, I LOVE that "Ladies I have arrived" outfit!! So freaking cute! He is just precious!!!

Kitten - so glad your perfect little man is here!!! Hope recovery is going well!

kittendreams
February 7th, 2019, 12:26 AM
Thanks girls recovery is amazing this time- should be discharged tomorrow all going well. Enjoying time alone with Bub in hospital I am bonding so well with him thank goodness!

Noemi2017
February 7th, 2019, 04:40 PM
Sbb he is so sweet, congrats to you and also to kittendreams:heart::heart:

gafan
February 7th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Congratulations surrounded and kitten!

4blue2pink
February 8th, 2019, 01:55 PM
SBB those outfits!! he is gorgeous :heart: how have your older boys taken to him?

Kitten Congratulations!! :heart: so happy to hear you are bonding so well with him :)

TP and simkan im so sorry to hear you both have D-MER its not something i have ever experienced, but honestly i have never enjoyed breastfeeding and the thought of having to deal with that on-top of it.. i have huge respect for both of you for carrying on :heart:

Simkan how are you and Tia?

TP i hope your DH can keep his job, why do these things always seem to happen right when a new baby arrives?!! ive been thinking of you and im sad to hear your not doing too good, but just know that im here and i understand that regret, having all this wrapped up with a new baby, knowing it wouldnt be this way if baby was your DG and you'd give anything to have that reality.. a lot of.. why did i let myself get here? etc.. even now i sometimes wonder why i let it unfold the way it did, looking back it was just a hideous 5 year sh*t show that i could of changed. Is there another IUI clinic anywhere near that you could potentially try? how does the gs iui work? i understand gs ivf but with the iui are they somehow screening the sperm before the insemination to try for as many Y's as possible? (sorry for whats probably a really ignorant question!! i know nothing mainly because its all illegal here)

SurroundedByBoys
February 8th, 2019, 02:11 PM
Alright FINALLY!

I still have a lot of catching up to do, but little man let me put him down for a little while and I napped apparently. Haha. Hes def not the easiest baby. That attitude he had in the womb has followed him out into the world. He screams bloody murder if he gets put down, so thats been a bit of a trial. Hes not shy about voicing his opinion, and he has opinions on getting changed, getting fed, etc. He is a beast of a baby.

And I adore him. I was so worried about it right up until his birth... I mean walking in the hospital I saw all the pink on room doors, was told a woman was in labor and they were naming her Valerie (my name) GD started raging that I wasnt about to deliver my pink bundle. It had been horrible beforehand as well. Now that hes here... Im infatuated. I think it sort of set in during labor when he went into distress a few times. The MY baby is in trouble alarms went off and mama bear mode clicked on.

A quick rundown of what happened... I had seen the doctor Thursday and had no real signs of anything happening. Friday was a normal day. I woke up at around 11:30pm having to pee, and I felt his head on my bladder and went to get up to go and felt a bit of a gush. Of course, I cursed a bit thinking he had made me pee myself yet again. Changed, went to the toilet, noticed I was still going even when I wasnt trying... didnt think too much on it, went back to lay down. Googled how to tell if your water broke, thinking I was just being paranoid. They advised to lay down for a bit, then if nothing leaked out it was likely just urine. I was there about 15 mins when I felt another little gush. Went into the bathroom to see how much and well... cue the movie seen where all of a sudden the woman is standing in a puddle. Theres me, kinda panicking waddling around the bathroom trying to throw a towel on the floor, stem the flow and let it register, this baby is coming. Went and woke up my husband and called my friend to come watch the boys and pets. Got to hospital around 12:30 and was at 4. I progressed very fast, and by 230 when they put epidural in I was at 8. At 3ish I started to push. He was up high and wouldnt come down for anything. I pushed for hours, breaked, then tried again. They called the surgeon in because twice he went into distress whenever I was moved. I could only stay in a certain position which didnt help him dropping. They were concerned too because I was so swollen in my cervix apparently. They had turned off the epidural at 330, because I couldnt feel the contractions enough to really get a good push going to get him down. It was VERY close to being a csection...I was miserable with pain, threw up all over myself, drenched in sweat...but 7 hours later, I did it. I fully give props to those who CHOOSE to do it without the pain medication.

I know this post is rambling like crazy... I havent had much sleep. I wouldnt change things for the world. I love this little guy, and it just seems right. Like hes meant to be mine. I still want a girl, but I think if anything adoption is in my future. I dont want to go through the birthing process again, it was def rough on both of us and Im still recovering a bit from it.

And Id love to be added to Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/friskybutfierce

Mommy2apples
February 8th, 2019, 03:15 PM
SBB! Sorry you had a rough delivery! Your little guy is gorgeous!! What did you name him?

4blue2pink
February 8th, 2019, 03:53 PM
SBB that sounds so rough!! this might be a silly question but when they turned off your epidural obviously you lose the pain relief but does it take a while for you to be able to move? or does it all wear off together? i could not imagine anything worse than being in all the pain while unable to move. was there a reason for him not moving down or was he just being stubborn? so glad to hear you adore him :heart: he is gorgeous!!

hopper
February 8th, 2019, 05:06 PM
Hi ladies, I haven't been active online much of late so only skimming over what I missed.
SBB your little man is just beautiful!! My third boy was quite like you described. He was in such distress in labour that it was just SUCH a relief to get him here that the rush of immediate love I had for him was overwhelming!! Well done on such a difficult delivery also!! Hope you're recovery is going well xx

Noemi I'm so excited to hear when you've had your team green bundle!! FXed it's a pink one xx

Eighme you won't feel it now and you'll be holding your little man! It's so surreal going from one kid to two but it's awesome!! Best gift ever for your not so little man! My eldest are seriously BEST friends! Hard times going from one to two, or so I felt personally, but SO worth it!!

TP - oh I'm so so so sorry you are going through all this right now! The timing just stinks! Don't ever think you're being a killjoy!! You are NOT! All of us here, we are all in this together xx

ABC how are you doing with your bundles? They are just beautiful!!

Simkan, how is Tia? And how are YOU? X

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

hopper
February 8th, 2019, 05:13 PM
And as for myself, we've ran into a little issue with baby girls placenta. I was scanned on Wednesday for regularly scheduled growth scan and some placental insufficiency was noticed. I saw my OB today and its still present. Scanning me on Monday to assess further and we'll go from there. Its less than ideal to have them taken at this stage. Firstly our local hospital wouldn't be keeping them, they'd be sent 40 mins away and I'd have to recover in the local hospital separate to them. But if I deliver after 34 weeks (9 days from today) they will keep them locally so I'm hoping!! And secondly any issue with placental function or possible growth restriction which is also showing on the scans means an automatic csection, which again is less than ideal with 3 young boisterous boys at home to mind on top of twins.
Anyway, I can only take each day as it comes. I'm prepping for the worst and hoping for the best. Baby boy was estimated at 4lb 1oz on Wednesday, baby girl at 3lb 11oz. Its quite a decline from the previous scan two weeks prior but I'm hoping to see her crack 4lb by next week!!
Anyway, I'll keep you girls up to date when I know more. I've been advised bed rest can help immensely with placental issues so I'm sure to be online more now I'm doing less lol!!

atomic sagebrush
February 8th, 2019, 05:33 PM
oh no hopper thinking of you, and hoping and praying that little girl hangs on till 34 weeks.

gafan
February 9th, 2019, 11:18 PM
And as for myself, we've ran into a little issue with baby girls placenta. I was scanned on Wednesday for regularly scheduled growth scan and some placental insufficiency was noticed. I saw my OB today and its still present. Scanning me on Monday to assess further and we'll go from there. Its less than ideal to have them taken at this stage. Firstly our local hospital wouldn't be keeping them, they'd be sent 40 mins away and I'd have to recover in the local hospital separate to them. But if I deliver after 34 weeks (9 days from today) they will keep them locally so I'm hoping!! And secondly any issue with placental function or possible growth restriction which is also showing on the scans means an automatic csection, which again is less than ideal with 3 young boisterous boys at home to mind on top of twins.
Anyway, I can only take each day as it comes. I'm prepping for the worst and hoping for the best. Baby boy was estimated at 4lb 1oz on Wednesday, baby girl at 3lb 11oz. Its quite a decline from the previous scan two weeks prior but I'm hoping to see her crack 4lb by next week!!
Anyway, I'll keep you girls up to date when I know more. I've been advised bed rest can help immensely with placental issues so I'm sure to be online more now I'm doing less lol!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using TapatalkThinking of you Hopper. Sending support and hope that they stay put for another week or two.

4blue2pink
February 10th, 2019, 06:34 AM
hoping baby girl can hang on a bit longer Hopper!! those weights are really good :) is it an option for you to deliver at the hospital 40mins away if they do come early? so you dont have to be separated :heart:

hopper
February 10th, 2019, 09:44 AM
hoping baby girl can hang on a bit longer Hopper!! those weights are really good :) is it an option for you to deliver at the hospital 40mins away if they do come early? so you dont have to be separated [emoji813]Thanks 4b. I'd be sent to that hospital for a section and then back to my local one for my recovery [emoji21] It would just be so awful cause I'd be kept 5 days after a section and i tend to suffer with my mental health when I'm post partum and being away from them would just add to that. I've that scan in the AM and I'm ready to haggle for more time if it's safe for baby girl. I just have to get another 7 days. If they want to admit me for that time I'm fine with that. I'll be sure to update tomorrow girls xx

4blue2pink
February 10th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Thanks 4b. I'd be sent to that hospital for a section and then back to my local one for my recovery [emoji21] It would just be so awful cause I'd be kept 5 days after a section and i tend to suffer with my mental health when I'm post partum and being away from them would just add to that. I've that scan in the AM and I'm ready to haggle for more time if it's safe for baby girl. I just have to get another 7 days. If they want to admit me for that time I'm fine with that. I'll be sure to update tomorrow girls xx

thats awful :( if it comes to that id fight to stay with them there, tell them it'll affect your mental health, they cant force you to go through a vag delivery if it'll harm your mental health so i dont see why you couldnt fight it on that point!! everything crossed for you to get good news tomorrow! :heart:

ABC.2606
February 10th, 2019, 02:41 PM
Hopper oh no that's scary!!! I will be praying & keeping my fingers crossed that babies can stay in another week and that you can all be together at the same hospital!! Please let us know how your scan goes! I had been thinking about you & was worried when we hadn't heard from you for a bit. Just a bit longer now and soon I know you'll have those babies in your arms safe and healthy!

SBB - WOW girl you are superwoman! That sounds like an incredibly intense delivery!! Glad you and little man got through it ok - I'm also so glad you are so completely in love with him!! Amazing how strongly our mama bear instincts kick in when the cubs are in trouble!! And it sounds like you two already have a great bond which is awesome!! I'll add you to our FB group - you'll get a friend request from me!

Lilawt
February 10th, 2019, 02:45 PM
Surely no hospital would split mother and baby (babies) up? That’s so bad for bonding and what if you want to breastfeed?

Seems really cruel. They must have a bed for you at the same hosp I hope.

Lil

hopper
February 10th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Surely no hospital would split mother and baby (babies) up? That’s so bad for bonding and what if you want to breastfeed?

Seems really cruel. They must have a bed for you at the same hosp I hope.

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOur local hospital has a special care unit that takes preemies born after 34 weeks. The one the babies would be sent to has a NICU for higher dependency prior to 34 weeks. But it's not a maternity hospital, it's a children's hospital. So there's literally no beds for me. 40 mins isn't worse case either. If there were to be no spaces in that NICU there then they'd be sent 90 mins away to another NICU in ANOTHER children's hospital. But that RARELY happens or so I have heard. The perks of living in a rural area I suppose!!
Needless to say tomorrow can't get here quick enough. I am so stressed out all weekend!

gafan
February 10th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Our local hospital has a special care unit that takes preemies born after 34 weeks. The one the babies would be sent to has a NICU for higher dependency prior to 34 weeks. But it's not a maternity hospital, it's a children's hospital. So there's literally no beds for me. 40 mins isn't worse case either. If there were to be no spaces in that NICU there then they'd be sent 90 mins away to another NICU in ANOTHER children's hospital. But that RARELY happens or so I have heard. The perks of living in a rural area I suppose!!
Needless to say tomorrow can't get here quick enough. I am so stressed out all weekend!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalkmy goodness, how stressful! take good care of yourself and the rest of this is beyond your control

Lilawt
February 12th, 2019, 01:07 AM
Well good luck and I hope all goes well Hopper.

I’m not very active here as I’m a late gender dreamer, but I’m due 11 March with ds2. Currently waiting for a scan as they think baby might be breech [emoji37] or have a very hard bum, hoping it’s the latter as a c section feels me with worry.

Good luck to all.

Lil

TaytumJ
February 12th, 2019, 08:52 PM
I hope all is well, Hopper. I just wanted to pop on that I had DS2 at 33 weeks and he stayed in the NICU an hour away from me for 46 days. I definitely know how you feel. For what it’s worth, I couldn’t hold him for the first three days and basically I was discharged before I could hold him, so although he was born at a maternity/NICU hospital, my time with him was so brief those early days. I hope all is well with you and your precious babies. [emoji3590]

hopper
February 13th, 2019, 10:35 AM
I hope all is well, Hopper. I just wanted to pop on that I had DS2 at 33 weeks and he stayed in the NICU an hour away from me for 46 days. I definitely know how you feel. For what it’s worth, I couldn’t hold him for the first three days and basically I was discharged before I could hold him, so although he was born at a maternity/NICU hospital, my time with him was so brief those early days. I hope all is well with you and your precious babies. [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThank you Taytum!! And huge congrats on your DS2! We were on the same due date group when you had your DS1 and I had my DS3. Seems like a lifetime ago lol!! X

ABC.2606
February 13th, 2019, 01:20 PM
Hopper how did your scan go?

hopper
February 13th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Hopper how did your scan go?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am so all over the place, I totally forgot to update!!
It went better than expected. The PI and SD figures are still the same as last week, still raised but no worse. I'm being brought back again for another scan this Friday morning and I'll be seeing my OB immediately after to discuss.
So no better but no worse so I'm taking it as a positive. The sonographer reckons my OB may still want to send them to the NICU as opposed to SCBU if they need to come prior to 35 weeks but I'll see what my OB thinks when I see her on Friday. Maybe she will say the SCBU would be sufficient!! A girl can dream!!!
I'm feeling a little more relaxed following the scan on Monday. The sonographer said she is fully behind me wanting to keep them inside for as long as possible. That it's still currently the best place for them. So I'm taking that as a good thing too. She's massively experienced so I really value her opinion. She said she would continue to recommend not delivering them so long as the numbers remain so borderline. The scan on Friday is a growth scan (Mondays was more like a wellbeing scan) so we should hopefully please Lord see that baby girl has reached 4lb. I highly doubt things will go as favourably on Friday if she hasn't. Fingers crossed!

ABC.2606
February 14th, 2019, 12:15 AM
Hopper - Oh yay I'm glad things are still stable and will continue to hope & pray they stay that way until you are at least 35 weeks!!! Come on little girl, grow!! I'm so excited for your little ones to be here!

Ooh boy I had a rough day today. DS1 is sick with a nasty cold and I'm terrified the babies are going to get sick - they are still too little to get sick!! I freaking hate cold/flu/RSV season!! DH started back at work this week after paternity leave so I'm now pretty much juggling 4 kids on my own, although DS1 is in school during the day and DS2 is in school 3 mornings a week, and my mom helps out some. So my emotions are in high gear and all over the place - I think I broke down crying like 4 times today! Besides being so tired and overwhelmed it's been hard taking care of my two older boys. I don't feel like I have any time for them & feel like I'm constantly yelling at them! So there's the constant mom guilt. Eeesh. I STILL feel like my hormones are screwed up although perhaps at this point it's just sleep deprivation. But I don't feel back to "normal" yet one month out. Still bleeding, still getting the occasional night sweats (what the heck is that about? apparently that's a postpartum hormonal thing?), and I'm sure I'm still anemic after the blood loss. Guess I'll talk to my doc about all this in two weeks when I go for my PP check up. Ok rant over!

Hope everyone is doing well! Excited for more babies to come soon!!

squigglepink
February 14th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Hopper - Oh yay I'm glad things are still stable and will continue to hope & pray they stay that way until you are at least 35 weeks!!! Come on little girl, grow!! I'm so excited for your little ones to be here!

Ooh boy I had a rough day today. DS1 is sick with a nasty cold and I'm terrified the babies are going to get sick - they are still too little to get sick!! I freaking hate cold/flu/RSV season!! DH started back at work this week after paternity leave so I'm now pretty much juggling 4 kids on my own, although DS1 is in school during the day and DS2 is in school 3 mornings a week, and my mom helps out some. So my emotions are in high gear and all over the place - I think I broke down crying like 4 times today! Besides being so tired and overwhelmed it's been hard taking care of my two older boys. I don't feel like I have any time for them & feel like I'm constantly yelling at them! So there's the constant mom guilt. Eeesh. I STILL feel like my hormones are screwed up although perhaps at this point it's just sleep deprivation. But I don't feel back to "normal" yet one month out. Still bleeding, still getting the occasional night sweats (what the heck is that about? apparently that's a postpartum hormonal thing?), and I'm sure I'm still anemic after the blood loss. Guess I'll talk to my doc about all this in two weeks when I go for my PP check up. Ok rant over!

Can i just say you're a superwoman! :bowdown:
I have two boys going to school full time and a 3 month old daughter and i still get overwhelmed at times! I remember that guilt in the beginning.. i would be holding my daughter watching my boys and id just feel sad and i had no idea why. I missed them. I missed it being just us.. I remember trying to juggle every day life holding my newborn whilst doing boys dinner, homework and shower and bed and feeling so exhausted! I was desperately trying to keep things at the pace they were before her arrival.
I still have good and bad days. But it has got better and i had to implement a system that fits them all in :)
But anyway, my point is omg please dont you feel guilty or bad or sad for what you are achieving on a daily basis with not just one new baby and 2 boys but TWO babies.. I have absolutely no doubt i would be a frazzled mess if i had 2 babies on top of older kids. So i wanted to say, Weldone and keep going you're doing amazing! :highfive:

mummaofboys
February 14th, 2019, 07:37 PM

Mum guilt is the worst!! I’m so worried about feeling that way about my boys once this bub comes as well.
I had night sweats after DS2 for a long time. They were horrible. I had also had a big blood loss post birth, so maybe the 2 things are related?! I was on iron tablets for 3 months post birth to help get my levels back up.

37 weeks today and it’s my last day of work. Yay!!

hopper
February 15th, 2019, 01:03 PM
Oh ABC sending big hugs your way. Its hard finding that new "normal" but you'll get there. Those pesky hormones don't do anyone any favours and I always find it so daunting when DH starts back to work after we have a new arrival. I think also its daunting going from having two kids which you have enough hands to deal with to 3, or in your case 4, kids when you literally have more kids than you have hands. It's just scary finding your groove and realising that you CAN do this!

Mumma can't believe you're so close!! How are you feeling? X

I'm not long home from my repeat scan. Baby boy around 4lb 12oz, baby girl around 4lb 1oz so a bit of a further growth discordance. Placenta of baby girl is functioning slightly better this week BUT there's been a decline in her tummy measurements compared to previous scans and it's concerning them. So I am in twice weekly for scans and monitoring now. Back next Tue and again Fri depending how Tue goes. My OB reckons I might get another week or two before they need to deliver so to get myself prepared. He said I won't see 37 weeks at this rate anyway. I'd like them to be closer to 5lb before delivery. As for delivering locally, he said they will let me deliver in our local maternity unit however they will only keep the twins in our SCBU if there are two available incubators, otherwise they'll be moved. It's all dependent upon if I need to be induced or if I start myself. He said they will decide on whether it will be a natural delivery or section dependent on how favourable my cervix is when I go in. All in all it was as good as I could have hoped for. I'm 34 weeks on Sunday so as long as I don't start myself over the weekend I'll be happy enough with getting to that gestation.

mummaofboys
February 15th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Oh ABC sending big hugs your way. Its hard finding that new "normal" but you'll get there. Those pesky hormones don't do anyone any favours and I always find it so daunting when DH starts back to work after we have a new arrival. I think also its daunting going from having two kids which you have enough hands to deal with to 3, or in your case 4, kids when you literally have more kids than you have hands. It's just scary finding your groove and realising that you CAN do this!

I'm not long home from my repeat scan. Baby boy around 4lb 12oz, baby girl around 4lb 1oz so a bit of a further growth discordance. Placenta of baby girl is functioning slightly better this week BUT there's been a decline in her tummy measurements compared to previous scans and it's concerning them. So I am in twice weekly for scans and monitoring now. Back next Tue and again Fri depending how Tue goes. My OB reckons I might get another week or two before they need to deliver so to get myself prepared. He said I won't see 37 weeks at this rate anyway. I'd like them to be closer to 5lb before delivery. As for delivering locally, he said they will let me deliver in our local maternity unit however they will only keep the twins in our SCBU if there are two available incubators, otherwise they'll be moved. It's all dependent upon if I need to be induced or if I start myself. He said they will decide on whether it will be a natural delivery or section dependent on how favourable my cervix is when I go in. All in all it was as good as I could have hoped for. I'm 34 weeks on Sunday so as long as I don't start myself over the weekend I'll be happy enough with getting to that gestation.

So glad to hear baby girls placenta is working a bit better. Hopefully they can both pack on some more weight over the next couple of weeks! Stay put bubbas and keep growing!!! I really hope it all goes the way you want/need it too so that they can stay in the same hospital as you. Fingers crossed [emoji1694]

I’m feeling pretty good. Just exhausted by the end of the day and my belly feels so heavy by then too. Bub is head down but not engaged yet which I’m fine with. I would like a couple of weeks to rest a bit!!

ABC.2606
February 16th, 2019, 02:14 AM
Can i just say you're a superwoman! :bowdown:
I have two boys going to school full time and a 3 month old daughter and i still get overwhelmed at times! I remember that guilt in the beginning.. i would be holding my daughter watching my boys and id just feel sad and i had no idea why. I missed them. I missed it being just us.. I remember trying to juggle every day life holding my newborn whilst doing boys dinner, homework and shower and bed and feeling so exhausted! I was desperately trying to keep things at the pace they were before her arrival.
I still have good and bad days. But it has got better and i had to implement a system that fits them all in :)
But anyway, my point is omg please dont you feel guilty or bad or sad for what you are achieving on a daily basis with not just one new baby and 2 boys but TWO babies.. I have absolutely no doubt i would be a frazzled mess if i had 2 babies on top of older kids. So i wanted to say, Weldone and keep going you're doing amazing! :highfive:

Aww thanks for that!! It is totally chaotic! I’m not good about setting and sticking with routines and sometimes I guess that’s good (I can “go with the flow” more) but I know it would help all of us if I could get more of a system in place so everything just doesn’t feel so crazy all the time! And I want to make more time for my two boys but it’s SO hard right now!!

Thanks for the encouragement! I’m glad you’ve figured out a system that works after a few months - gives me hope!! :)

ABC.2606
February 16th, 2019, 02:18 AM
Mum guilt is the worst!! I’m so worried about feeling that way about my boys once this bub comes as well.
I had night sweats after DS2 for a long time. They were horrible. I had also had a big blood loss post birth, so maybe the 2 things are related?! I was on iron tablets for 3 months post birth to help get my levels back up.

37 weeks today and it’s my last day of work. Yay!!

Huh, maybe it is related!! I’m on iron too - Postpartum anemia sucks!!

Yay for being done with work!!!! You’re SO close now!!!!!! Come on little baby!!

ABC.2606
February 16th, 2019, 02:25 AM

Glad the appointment went well! I know I’ve said this before but when I went to the hospital at 34 weeks for bleeding the docs and nurses all said that 34 weeks is GREAT for twins and that they see twins born at that gestation all the time and that the babies do really well!! So you are doing great!!! Even if they are a little small I’m sure they will do awesome! Almost there now! How are you feeling?? I think it was about at that point that I started really struggling with how big and miserable I was! [emoji23]. Hope you’re feeling ok!

aira22
February 17th, 2019, 07:23 AM
Funny how sometimes my posts don't appear..:shrug:
but I'm following and checking on you ladies! I wanted to say congrats to kittendreams and sbb!
FX for you hopper that your littleones stay put until a delivery how and where you want it is possible. And I'm so excited for Noemi ;) TP, I hope things get easier for you soon :Flower:
I'm due march 31 so still some weeks to go, but I feel like a walrus already.
good luck to all who are expecting their babies soon!! :baby::celebrate:

mummaofboys
February 17th, 2019, 09:45 PM
Huh, maybe it is related!! I’m on iron too - Postpartum anemia sucks!!

Yay for being done with work!!!! You’re SO close now!!!!!! Come on little baby!!

It certainly does suck! It took me a few months to actually feel anything close to normal. Having a newborn obviously didn’t help that, and you have 2 newborns!!

hopper
February 19th, 2019, 02:17 PM
Thanks for all the love ladies!! I'm feeling OK ABC, uncomfortable and sore and tired lol. Never felt tiredness like this before. And oh boy am I cranky!! My boys are on midterm break and I'm so grateful my mom is hands on and takes them regularly. I just don't have the patience or energy to be as attentive or fun as usual!!
I had a repeat well being scan today and babies still looking good. Fluid good and placenta still good on baby boy. Not great on baby girl but no worse so I can deal with that.
Back again on Friday and seeing OB then again too. 34+2 currently, I'd love to go another 10 days so we make it into March. Taking it day by day though and getting plenty of rest. It's DS1s birthday a week from today. I'm just hoping I'm still here to celebrate that really!!

Noemi2017
February 19th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Thx u aira:HH:

gafan
February 21st, 2019, 09:29 PM
Noemi, how are you? Not long now?
I had my 34 week appointment today and baby's head seems to be down, so that's good.

ABC.2606
February 22nd, 2019, 02:35 AM
Hopper I’m glad your scan went well! You’re almost at 35 weeks! Yes definitely rest!!! Easier said than done, I know!

Eighme are you still scheduled for your induction next week??? So exciting!!

Mummaofboys how are you feeling? Any signs of labor yet?

Gafan and Noemi you ladies are getting close now too!!!! Lots of babies from our dd group going to arrive soon now!

mummaofboys
February 22nd, 2019, 05:15 AM
Hopper I’m glad your scan went well! You’re almost at 35 weeks! Yes definitely rest!!! Easier said than done, I know!

Eighme are you still scheduled for your induction next week??? So exciting!!

Mummaofboys how are you feeling? Any signs of labor yet?

Gafan and Noemi you ladies are getting close now too!!!! Lots of babies from our dd group going to arrive soon now!

I’m pretty good! Feet are swelling by the end of the day so trying to sit with them up at night. No signs of labour. Bub is head down but not engaged yet. Belly has dropped a little bit.
I’m really finding it hard at the moment to keep neutral on what I think the baby is. Sometimes it’s almost like I couldn’t imagine it being another boy. And we all know that’s only going to lead to some gender disappointment. It also doesn’t help that so many people keep saying they think it’s a girl. That doesn’t help me guys! Lol!!

Noemi2017
February 22nd, 2019, 07:53 AM
Hello gafan, it is incredible you are already 34 weeks, im 37 weeks so we are getting close:) im fine and im curious when baby will born, how do you feel?

Babybeaublue
February 22nd, 2019, 10:35 AM
Keep coming back to see if anymore babies have been born yet!! :owl:

Noemi every time I see your name on here, I think (hope) you have gone into labour!! Can't wait !

hopper
February 22nd, 2019, 01:01 PM
Noemi, how are you? Not long now?
I had my 34 week appointment today and baby's head seems to be down, so that's good.

Glad to hear bubs is head down gafan! That's always nice to hear so close to the end!

I’m pretty good! Feet are swelling by the end of the day so trying to sit with them up at night. No signs of labour. Bub is head down but not engaged yet. Belly has dropped a little bit.
I’m really finding it hard at the moment to keep neutral on what I think the baby is. Sometimes it’s almost like I couldn’t imagine it being another boy. And we all know that’s only going to lead to some gender disappointment. It also doesn’t help that so many people keep saying they think it’s a girl. That doesn’t help me guys! Lol!!

All labour signs sounding so promising mumma!! I hate people saying they think girl! It does NOT help that God awful GD. We haven't told people our twins genders and the amount of times I have heard "there HAS to be at least ONE girl in there!" It drives me demented!! I tell them that actually because I've already had 3 boys I'm much more likely to be carrying twin boys than one of each or twin girls - no idea if that's even the smallest bit true lol but generally shuts people up! People will always feel the need to make some kind of remark!!

Hello gafan, it is incredible you are already 34 weeks, im 37 weeks so we are getting close:) im fine and im curious when baby will born, how do you feel?

So close Noemi!! Can't wait for your news!!

hopper
February 22nd, 2019, 01:06 PM
Had my second ultrasound of the week today. That was a doppler reading and growth scan. Doppler reading for both babies placentas is.....NORMAL!!! I almost fell off the bed with shock! I've rested HEAPS this week and the sonographer said it shows from the figures today!! Yay!!
Babies estimated weights are: boy 5lb 3oz and girl 4lb 10oz but she specified that weights taken after 32 weeks can be inaccurate so to take that with a pinch of salt. But there's progression and the placentas are good so I am one happy mama today!!
Still having twice weekly appointments for the placental function and seeing my OB again next Friday but she said that she's happy if the readings stay as good as they were today to let me go as close to 38 weeks as my body can manage.
Oh and both babies are now head down so vaginal delivery is back on the cards again. Yippee!! Super happy right now!!

Noemi2017
February 22nd, 2019, 02:03 PM
Babybeaublue i will let know when baby is born;) i cant wait too and im very curious:hug2:

Noemi2017
February 22nd, 2019, 02:07 PM
Thx u hopper, im also waiting your news:highfive:
Very excited for all born and expected babies here:awe:

ABC.2606
February 22nd, 2019, 05:13 PM
Mumma I’m glad you’re feeling well!! Even with all the discomfort I love the last few weeks of pregnancy!! So much excitement waiting for a new baby to come! Sorry about the gender stuff you’re getting from people- people can be really annoying about that kinda stuff.

Hopper amazing news!! What a relief that must have been - knowing she is doing better and that they can stay in longer! And yay for getting to try for a vaginal birth!! Even though mine was rough at the end, I was really glad that I didn’t have to deal with a csection wound on top of having 2 newborns and 2 other kids to take care of!! Will keep my fingers crossed that you get to deliver both vaginally and that all goes well!

Noemi ahhh 37 weeks! So close!!

Gafan if I remember correctly you’re trying for a vbac, yea?

simkan
February 22nd, 2019, 05:57 PM
Hi everyone. Sorry I've been so absent.
Hope all of you who've had your babies are doing great, and thinking of the rest of you waiting.
We're doing well. Tia is growing and becoming more alert. Shes such a great baby, she pretty much sleeps and eats. I think it's a NICU thing from being left in the cot so much and being used to being on her own.
I'm finished my chemo this week. So just have to wait 4 weeks before I can give her my milk again. So it's all getting there.
In unrelated news my dad has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. We dont know what type yet so dont know the treatment plan for him. We're hoping it's a treatable kind.
I remember when I was trying how I thought having a daughter would be the happiest thing in the world and I'd do anything for one. And dont get me wrong. I'm not let down at all with her. I'm so happy to have her. But I feel like everything that's happened to me and now my dad that I made a deal with the devil to get her. I remember praying that I could deal with anything but to please give me a daughter and I feel like God was like- ok, let's see how much you mean that.
Anyway I only share that cuz I know all of you have been in the same boat preying for a gender and feel like you'd understand how it can feel like it has come with a price.

We're having a party for her at our house today to celebrate her being home and healthy. So I'm looking forward to that.better carry on preparing for it :)
Hope you all have a great weekend

mummaofboys
February 22nd, 2019, 06:00 PM
Glad to hear bubs is head down gafan! That's always nice to hear so close to the end!

All labour signs sounding so promising mumma!! I hate people saying they think girl! It does NOT help that God awful GD. We haven't told people our twins genders and the amount of times I have heard "there HAS to be at least ONE girl in there!" It drives me demented!! I tell them that actually because I've already had 3 boys I'm much more likely to be carrying twin boys than one of each or twin girls - no idea if that's even the smallest bit true lol but generally shuts people up! People will always feel the need to make some kind of remark!!

So close Noemi!! Can't wait for your news!!

Haha I love that you say that!!! What an excellent come back! A friend of mine had 2 boys first and when pregnant with her 3rd she’d actually say to people that she hoped she was having another boy just watch their reactions! She had a girl but loved to stir nosy people up!

mummaofboys
February 22nd, 2019, 06:00 PM
Had my second ultrasound of the week today. That was a doppler reading and growth scan. Doppler reading for both babies placentas is.....NORMAL!!! I almost fell off the bed with shock! I've rested HEAPS this week and the sonographer said it shows from the figures today!! Yay!!
Babies estimated weights are: boy 5lb 3oz and girl 4lb 10oz but she specified that weights taken after 32 weeks can be inaccurate so to take that with a pinch of salt. But there's progression and the placentas are good so I am one happy mama today!!
Still having twice weekly appointments for the placental function and seeing my OB again next Friday but she said that she's happy if the readings stay as good as they were today to let me go as close to 38 weeks as my body can manage.
Oh and both babies are now head down so vaginal delivery is back on the cards again. Yippee!! Super happy right now!!

Woohoo!! Hopper that’s amazing news. Keep growing little ones [emoji3590][emoji3590]

mummaofboys
February 22nd, 2019, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone. Sorry I've been so absent.
Hope all of you who've had your babies are doing great, and thinking of the rest of you waiting.
We're doing well. Tia is growing and becoming more alert. Shes such a great baby, she pretty much sleeps and eats. I think it's a NICU thing from being left in the cot so much and being used to being on her own.
I'm finished my chemo this week. So just have to wait 4 weeks before I can give her my milk again. So it's all getting there.
In unrelated news my dad has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. We dont know what type yet so dont know the treatment plan for him. We're hoping it's a treatable kind.
I remember when I was trying how I thought having a daughter would be the happiest thing in the world and I'd do anything for one. And dont get me wrong. I'm not let down at all with her. I'm so happy to have her. But I feel like everything that's happened to me and now my dad that I made a deal with the devil to get her. I remember praying that I could deal with anything but to please give me a daughter and I feel like God was like- ok, let's see how much you mean that.
Anyway I only share that cuz I know all of you have been in the same boat preying for a gender and feel like you'd understand how it can feel like it has come with a price.

We're having a party for her at our house today to celebrate her being home and healthy. So I'm looking forward to that.better carry on preparing for it :)
Hope you all have a great weekend

So happy to hear Tia is going so well and that chemo is finished for you [emoji4]
Sorry to hear about your dad. I have everything crossed for you and your family that it’s easily treated and that you’ll both be cancer free xx

Eighme
February 22nd, 2019, 07:58 PM
Sorry, ladies! I have been MIA due to a particularly rough tail end of this pregnancy.

BUT! I have my baby tomorrow! We got my induction scheduled for tomorrow! I go in at 7 Am and will be induced. I can't believe I finally get to see him.

So sorry I only skimmed the board, but I hope everyone is well and I will post pictures when everything has calmed down!

Wish me luck! [emoji4]

mummaofboys
February 22nd, 2019, 11:14 PM
Sorry, ladies! I have been MIA due to a particularly rough tail end of this pregnancy.

BUT! I have my baby tomorrow! We got my induction scheduled for tomorrow! I go in at 7 Am and will be induced. I can't believe I finally get to see him.

So sorry I only skimmed the board, but I hope everyone is well and I will post pictures when everything has calmed down!

Wish me luck! [emoji4]

Oh yay!!! How exciting [emoji2][emoji2] Good luck with the induction, I hope it all goes smoothly. Can’t wait to see your little man [emoji4]

ABC.2606
February 23rd, 2019, 12:23 AM
Ahhh eighme can’t believe it’s tomorrow! Good luck - you’ll do great and I can’t wait to see the photos of your little man!!!

Simkan so sorry to hear about your dad. Both of my parents are going through health issues right now - not as serious as cancer, but I know it’s hard. And I know how you feel - I’ve had some pretty low moments the past few weeks and I’m so tired and overwhelmed right now but then I’ll feel guilty for feeling sad because I got what I wanted and prayed for so much - a daughter. But some days are really hard and even my beautiful DD can’t make that easier! Just remember how strong you are though - you’ve proven your strength through all you’ve gone through this past year with a pregnancy, surgery and chemo, and a preemie baby!! Tia is obviously going to grow up seeing what a strong woman her mama is! And clearly she’s a strong one too!

gafan
February 23rd, 2019, 06:48 AM

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using TapatalkHopper, that is fantastic news!

gafan
February 23rd, 2019, 06:49 AM
ABC, yes. I am trying for a VBAC. I think I can do it if baby cooperates!

gafan
February 23rd, 2019, 06:53 AM

Wish me luck! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkGood luck Eighme!

gafan
February 23rd, 2019, 06:59 AM
Simkan, you have had one struggle after another. So much to cope with! None of it is your fault or choice, but I understand how it could feel that way. I hope your dad's illness is treatable and that life gets less complicated for you soon.
I guess you are still pumping to keep up your milk supply? That's great if you can do it. Takes so much effort and luck.

Noemi2017
February 23rd, 2019, 07:10 AM
Ladies so my time is coming, baby wants to be here. In the morning started to flow my water, i will go to hospital soon. Think of me please:pray:

Noemi2017
February 23rd, 2019, 07:29 AM
Simkan dont feel guilty. I believe God gave u daughter and illness like life exam. I will pray you are healthy:pray:

Noemi2017
February 23rd, 2019, 07:31 AM
Eighme good luck for tomorrow think of u:heart:

sunstars
February 23rd, 2019, 09:17 AM
Hi, my lovely DD group ladies!
I was quietly following, rooting, and praying for all of you every day.
Congratulations to all the babies already born: simkan, tp, surrounded, kittendreams, abc and others!
Simkan, you are really a hero! Hope your father will recover soon.
Tp, I hope you feel much better now.
Abc, what a difficult labor, and what a busy mom you are now!
Hopper, I'm so glad things are looking pretty good now! I wish you a very happy and easy delivery a few weeks later.

Good luck Noemi and Eighme, thinking of you both!
Noemi, can't wait to hear your news! You actually made me break my silence finally :)

Sending all of you lots of love and hugs.

Babybeaublue
February 23rd, 2019, 01:16 PM
Noemi I CAN NOT WAIT to hear your baby is here!! Good luck xxx wishing you a great labour and birth and of course all my pink dust :)

Nell_
February 23rd, 2019, 01:29 PM
Hi sorry to pop up but cant wait to hear your news noemi! 😘

Lilawt
February 23rd, 2019, 02:25 PM
How exciting Noemi ! Can’t wait to hear [emoji3059]

Lil

Mommy2apples
February 23rd, 2019, 02:25 PM
I keep checking the forum to see if you have had your sweet baby Noemi!! I’m so excited for you! Please keep me updated even if it’s a private message!

Noemi2017
February 23rd, 2019, 02:52 PM
Big miracle happend and my lovely baby girl born today at 6:15 pm 2660g, 47cm.Thanks to God:pray: Her name is Noemi like my mother:HH:

ABC.2606
February 23rd, 2019, 03:03 PM
Noemi!!!!! Such wonderful news!!!! Congrats on your baby girl - I’m SO happy for you!! [emoji322][emoji323][emoji898] Hope you are doing well! [emoji175]

wildlyluna
February 23rd, 2019, 03:06 PM
Big miracle happend and my lovely baby girl born today at 6:15 pm 2660g, 47cm.Thanks to God:pray: Her name is Noemi like my mother:HH:

Noemi!!!! Omg that’s so wonderful [emoji3590][emoji3590] congratulations xoxo

simkan
February 23rd, 2019, 03:14 PM
Congrats Noemi! I am so beyond thrilled for you. This has made my day!
And also to you Eighme. You're either meeting your bub today or maybe have already. So excited for you

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and well wishes. You are all so lovely!
I'm sorry you've had some down moments ABC. Hope you're feeling good at the moment x

4blue2pink
February 23rd, 2019, 03:50 PM
Congratulations Noemi :heart: your dream came true!! enjoy every second with your baby girl :) i think its so lovely that you have named her after your mum, she must be so happy to have her granddaughter named after her :heart:

sunstars
February 23rd, 2019, 03:50 PM
Yeaaah, congratulations, Noemi! I'm very happy for you!

Nell_
February 23rd, 2019, 03:55 PM
Soo happy for you noemi!!! Was rooting for you enjoy your new baby girl 💗💗💗💗

MiaMelb
February 23rd, 2019, 04:01 PM

:cheer: Congratulations Noemi, such great news. So sureal. Love the nod to your mum. :cheer:

Noemi2017
February 23rd, 2019, 04:20 PM
Thank you all girls, im incredible happy, my dream came true... i feel good, she was born in 1 hour after first contraction so very fast:)

Babybeaublue
February 23rd, 2019, 04:41 PM
Wow Noemi!!!! I'm so so happy you got your girl!! I bet she's gorgeous like her mum! Congrats to you and dh x

Noemi2017
February 23rd, 2019, 05:15 PM
Thx u so much Babybeau:LotsofLove:

ABC.2606
February 23rd, 2019, 05:51 PM
Thank you all girls, im incredible happy, my dream came true... i feel good, she was born in 1 hour after first contraction so very fast:)

WOW that is fast!!! Amazing job!!! Enjoy your baby girl snuggles!

Mommy2apples
February 23rd, 2019, 08:07 PM
Oh Noemi! I felt that was what your baby was! I’m so happy for you! Our God is so good and he rewarded you for your kindness!! That’s amazing news!!

Pbn3
February 23rd, 2019, 11:12 PM
Omgness Noemi!!!!! Hughest congratulations! Eeeeeeeekk!!!! Doing a little dance on the spot!!! Woohoo!!! Been waiting to hear this [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Kelbear
February 24th, 2019, 03:28 AM
Sorry I haven't been on here much lately, struggling with lack of sleep and energy. ABC I don't know how you do it with 2 newborns. I understand the struggle to share your time with the babies and your other children, every day I feel like I am not able to give my boys enough attention and also not able to give my new DD enough attention either.

Huge congratulations noemi on your DD, so happy for you. Hope you are enjoying your new baby cuddles. Glad your labour went well, it was very quick!
Eighme I hope you are getting to meet your new little man now and that labour went well. Hope you are head over heels in love with him.
Hopper I hope your twins keep growing, so glad they have made it this far, that is great. Hopefully you can have them in the same hospital as you now. Keep growing little ones.
I hope everyone else is doing ok. TP think of you often and hope you are doing ok.
Simkan that is fantastic news that Tia is home and doing well. I am glad your chemo is nearly over, that must have been so hard for you with a premie newborn. I am so sorry to hear about your father. I hope his cancer is a treatable one and he is on the mend soon. It is not your fault, nor is it because you bargained for your DD. cancer is just a hideous beast that strikes at random and it just not fair that you are having to deal with this now too.
Thinking of all of you waiting to have your bubs, hope you are all doing ok for these last few weeks/months.

Girlswaylondon
February 24th, 2019, 04:10 AM
Noemi I'm soo happy for you xxx

mummaofboys
February 24th, 2019, 06:32 AM

Congratulations Noemi!! That is such wonderful news. I’m so happy for you [emoji175][emoji175]

gafan
February 24th, 2019, 08:13 AM
Congratulations Noemi, I am so happy for you! You finally have your baby girl!!!! [emoji175]

Noemi2017
February 24th, 2019, 08:44 AM
Thx u Mommy also that u listen to me when i doubted... God answered my prayers and im so grateful:pray::HH:

Noemi2017
February 24th, 2019, 08:48 AM
Thx u girls, i still cant believe it:LotsofLove:

dreamofdaughter
February 24th, 2019, 11:16 AM
Congratulations Noemi! BEYOND thrilled for you! I always thought you were having a girl. ❤️

Nell_
February 24th, 2019, 11:26 AM
When you're up to it noemi can you post your sway or the link? Please don't worry if you're too busy and again Im so pleased for you!!!! 💗💗💗

dreamofdaughter
February 24th, 2019, 12:10 PM
https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/67026-noemi2017-ttc-girl-sway-attempt-2.html

Here you go! Figured you are probably sleep deprived, hope it’s ok I answered for you! :)

Nell_
February 24th, 2019, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE=dreamofdaughter;1024921]https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/67026-noemi2017-ttc-girl-sway-attempt-2.html

Here you go! Figured you are probably sleep deprived, hope it’s ok I answered for you! :)[/QUOT

Thank you dream love reading all your sways xox

Mommy2apples
February 24th, 2019, 03:48 PM
You are so welcome 🥰

Noemi2017
February 25th, 2019, 06:44 AM
Thx u dreamofdaughter:flowerz:

Throwaway_panther
February 26th, 2019, 08:07 AM
Congratulations Noemi ♡ How lucky for you ♡

hopper
February 28th, 2019, 05:40 PM
I've been MIA again this past week but Noemi what fab news to see. Absolutely huge congrats on your DD!! Hope you are enjoying the newborn bubble xx

Simkan I know you posted a few days ago and may not be on again for a while but your post just tugged at my heart so much. You did not want any of this negative stuff to happen, you didn't ask or plan for it. It just majorly sucks that it has happened. You guys have been so resilient and you are such a strong lady I just know you'll continue to be. Your Tia has one amazing mama to learn from, just you know that. Sending so much love, I hope you and yours are doing OK xxx

Eighme I hope all went OK with your little ones arrival and you are enjoying your newborn bliss xx

How is everyone else? Are there any more bubbas due soon? I'm technically not due til the end of March but 38 weeks is term for twins meaning 2 more weeks tops!

I have had an eventful few days. I presented in hospital on Tuesday morning. Contractions every 8 mins from 7am right the way through til 3.30am that night then poof. Everything stopped! I'm so grateful, I'm not ready for them quite yet. I've been told warm ups are very common with multiples. Oh joy lol. I had my next doppler scan today and all was perfect. Seeing her again Monday for another growth scan. Hoping to cook them another week at least!!

gafan
February 28th, 2019, 10:30 PM
I've been MIA again this past week but Noemi what fab news to see. Absolutely huge congrats on your DD!! Hope you are enjoying the newborn bubble xx

Simkan I know you posted a few days ago and may not be on again for a while but your post just tugged at my heart so much. You did not want any of this negative stuff to happen, you didn't ask or plan for it. It just majorly sucks that it has happened. You guys have been so resilient and you are such a strong lady I just know you'll continue to be. Your Tia has one amazing mama to learn from, just you know that. Sending so much love, I hope you and yours are doing OK xxx

Eighme I hope all went OK with your little ones arrival and you are enjoying your newborn bliss xx

How is everyone else? Are there any more bubbas due soon? I'm technically not due til the end of March but 38 weeks is term for twins meaning 2 more weeks tops!

I have had an eventful few days. I presented in hospital on Tuesday morning. Contractions every 8 mins from 7am right the way through til 3.30am that night then poof. Everything stopped! I'm so grateful, I'm not ready for them quite yet. I've been told warm ups are very common with multiples. Oh joy lol. I had my next doppler scan today and all was perfect. Seeing her again Monday for another growth scan. Hoping to cook them another week at least!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using TapatalkHopper, I hope they stay put another week and keep growing.
35 weeks, so quite a ways to go for me.

Eighme
March 1st, 2019, 09:57 AM
Lucas James was born 2/23 weighing 7. 12 lbs and 20 inches long. Labor was amazing (is that weird to say?) I only labored for six hours once they started the pitocin and pushed for ten minutes. He has the dark hair I hoped he would and is perfect!

I hope everyone else is well. Congratulations on your sweet girl, Noemi! I'm so happy for you! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190301/78e21948a87efcc4184dd628363c8c39.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190301/3fbacbe010b603db79c6a9e1961b6248.jpg

TA Sait
March 1st, 2019, 10:33 AM
So so sweet..
Congrats:celebrate:

ABC.2606
March 1st, 2019, 10:48 AM
Eighme he is just so cute!!!!! Huge congrats again - he’s a perfect little guy!! And I know your DS1 is thrilled - you will LOVE watching their bond develop!

Hopper that’s so awesome!!! I feel like the waiting for your twins to arrive is making me as anxious as I was waiting for mine to arrive! At least this anxiousness doesn’t also come with the hip pain I had at the end though [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Hope you’re still feeling well!

Mumma any news??

sunstars
March 1st, 2019, 10:57 AM
Congratulations Eighme! He's sooo cute!
It's so nice to see all babies coming! Makes me smile and feel happy for all of us!

Lilawt
March 1st, 2019, 02:17 PM
WOW! What an absolutely gorgeous baby boy !

4blue2pink
March 1st, 2019, 02:59 PM
Eighme Congratulations he is gorgeous!! :heart:

Hopper so glad your twins are still staying put and everything is looking good :)

ABC.2606
March 1st, 2019, 03:37 PM
Congratulations Eighme! He's sooo cute!
It's so nice to see all babies coming! Makes me smile and feel happy for all of us!

Sunstars how are you feeling?? Your due date is coming up soon - I’m excited for you!!!

Kelbear
March 1st, 2019, 04:06 PM
Eighme he is just adorable! Love the name too. Hope you are enjoying lots of newborn snuggles. Glad to hear your labour went well

mummaofboys
March 1st, 2019, 05:24 PM
Lucas James was born 2/23 weighing 7. 12 lbs and 20 inches long. Labor was amazing (is that weird to say?) I only labored for six hours once they started the pitocin and pushed for ten minutes. He has the dark hair I hoped he would and is perfect!

I hope everyone else is well. Congratulations on your sweet girl, Noemi! I'm so happy for you! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190301/78e21948a87efcc4184dd628363c8c39.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190301/3fbacbe010b603db79c6a9e1961b6248.jpg

Oh he’s absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy that newborn smell and snuggles [emoji3590]

mummaofboys
March 1st, 2019, 05:27 PM
Eighme he is just so cute!!!!! Huge congrats again - he’s a perfect little guy!! And I know your DS1 is thrilled - you will LOVE watching their bond develop!

Hopper that’s so awesome!!! I feel like the waiting for your twins to arrive is making me as anxious as I was waiting for mine to arrive! At least this anxiousness doesn’t also come with the hip pain I had at the end though [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Hope you’re still feeling well!

Mumma any news??

Nope no news... 39+1 today. Pelvis is so sore now though. And getting lots of round ligament pain when trying to roll over in bed.

gafan
March 1st, 2019, 07:45 PM

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkHe is beautiful! Adorable! I am happy to hear you had a positive birth experience.

hopper
March 1st, 2019, 07:54 PM

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkOh Eighme!!!! He is DIVINE! Our little man looks set to be Lucas also :)
Glad you had such a positive labour experience. Enjoy your gorgeous boy xx

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. 35+6 now and still cooking these little ones. Had a SUPER emotional day today, literally cried at the drop of a hat all day. I got that way when labour was close on DS1 though so here's hoping!!!

Georgia_Peach
March 1st, 2019, 09:28 PM

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkCongrats !! He is precious

ruupau
March 2nd, 2019, 03:38 AM
Congratulations Eimm

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

sunstars
March 2nd, 2019, 11:17 AM
Thanks abc, I'm fine, today I'm 37 weeks, which many times during this pregnancy seemed impossible.
I had pretty bad GD, and still feel pretty sad from time to time, especially I have lots of regrets and pain that I couldn't keep at least one of my twin girls. For several months I was feeling pretty weird, I wanted to follow everyone's story, lives of relatives and friends, but from the side, I mostly couldn't make myself to connect anyhow, to write a word or wish happy birthday, was so reluctant to show up in any way anywhere, even though could constantly think of them. I guess worries about pregnancy also contributed to this.
Anyway, hopefully once I'll have my DS3 safely in my arms, things will get much better.

How are you, did it get any easier for you? How your older boys react to new additions?

Noemi2017
March 2nd, 2019, 02:46 PM
Eighme congrats:heart: you have wonderful baby:LotsofLove:

mummaofboys
March 4th, 2019, 06:59 PM
I can’t believe I’m actually saying this, but....

IT’S A GIRL [emoji175][emoji175] Blair Jordan.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190304/15b1dd4d6b88535cc69e260345a63f21.jpg
Born at 39w3d, weighing 9lb3oz, 52cm long. I had to be induced after my membranes ruptured and nothing came of it for 24hours. She also presented spine to spine so have to have a vacuum assist in the end to get her out.
I am still in absolute shock that I have a daughter, and I truely believe if it wasn’t for my sway this dream wouldn’t have come true.
She is my biggest baby and my last. DS1 is absolutely smitten with her, and DS2 isn’t quite sure what to make of the situation yet.
I hope everyone is going well xx

mommymachine
March 4th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Congrats!!! She’s beautiful!

Mama to 6 Blessings. Praying to TTC in April/May 2020 for number 7...and hoping number 8 as well! God Bless!

TA Sait
March 4th, 2019, 11:28 PM
Congratulations. She's cute..

wildlyluna
March 4th, 2019, 11:35 PM

So Devine! Congratulations xx

sunstars
March 5th, 2019, 01:09 AM
Congratulations, mommaofboys! She's so sweet!

ruupau
March 5th, 2019, 01:16 AM

IT’S A GIRL [emoji175][emoji175] Blair Jordan.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190304/15b1dd4d6b88535cc69e260345a63f21.jpg
Born at 39w3d, weighing 9lb3oz, 52cm long. I had to be induced after my membranes ruptured and nothing came of it for 24hours. She also presented spine to spine so have to have a vacuum assist in the end to get her out.
I am still in absolute shock that I have a daughter, and I truely believe if it wasn’t for my sway this dream wouldn’t have come true.
She is my biggest baby and my last. DS1 is absolutely smitten with her, and DS2 isn’t quite sure what to make of the situation yet.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCongratulations mummaofboys

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

4blue2pink
March 5th, 2019, 06:36 AM
Congratulations mummaofboys :heart: it must of been the most amazing surprise :)

ABC.2606
March 5th, 2019, 01:54 PM

Oh mumma huge congrats!!!!!! That’s such wonderful news - I’m so happy for you! She is beautiful!!! What an awesome surprise that must have been! Enjoy all the snuggles with your new daughter [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I hope you are feeling well!!

mummaofboys
March 5th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Congratulations mummaofboys :heart: it must of been the most amazing surprise :)

It certainly was [emoji4]

mummaofboys
March 5th, 2019, 05:20 PM
Oh mumma huge congrats!!!!!! That’s such wonderful news - I’m so happy for you! She is beautiful!!! What an awesome surprise that must have been! Enjoy all the snuggles with your new daughter [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I hope you are feeling well!!

Thank you [emoji4] I think I said “omg it’s a girl” about 6 times when she was born. I was so surprised. I’m getting there, very sore but ok.

Kelbear
March 5th, 2019, 06:20 PM
Congratulations mummaofboys she is adorable! Hope you are feeling less sore soon (she is the same size my DS2 was and I was very sore after him), enjoy those snuggles and buying pink!

gafan
March 5th, 2019, 08:09 PM
Congratulations Mummaofboys. She is adorable

hopper
March 6th, 2019, 04:40 PM
Oh mumma she is fab!!! Absolutely huge congrats to you all, I'm just thrilled for you xx

hopper
March 6th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Girls I'm wondering has anyone here any experience or knowledge of Obstetric Cholestasis? I've been diagnosed with "suspected" OC and as the bloods take at least a week to rerun they're talking if just erring on the side of caution and inducing sooner than later. I'm 36+4 and mega uncomfy. Seeing cons Friday to come up with a plan but want to try gather some info between now and then...

ABC.2606
March 6th, 2019, 10:45 PM
Girls I'm wondering has anyone here any experience or knowledge of Obstetric Cholestasis? I've been diagnosed with "suspected" OC and as the bloods take at least a week to rerun they're talking if just erring on the side of caution and inducing sooner than later. I'm 36+4 and mega uncomfy. Seeing cons Friday to come up with a plan but want to try gather some info between now and then...

I was tested for that because I was having a lot of hives on my stomach, but I didn't have it. It's an issue with your liver, yea? I know someone who just had it in her pregnancy and they induced a bit early with her because of it. I think it's something that goes away after you deliver but it carries some risks to the babies which is why they probably want to induce sooner rather than later. If it were me and they thought I had it, I'd push for going ahead with the induction as soon as possible. You're almost at 37 weeks which is term for twins and the point when a lot of doctors will induce anyways. I was induced at exactly 37 weeks and babies did great - no NICU or any extra care needed!

OMG you are going to meet those babies soon Hopper!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

hopper
March 7th, 2019, 03:13 AM
I was tested for that because I was having a lot of hives on my stomach, but I didn't have it. It's an issue with your liver, yea? I know someone who just had it in her pregnancy and they induced a bit early with her because of it. I think it's something that goes away after you deliver but it carries some risks to the babies which is why they probably want to induce sooner rather than later. If it were me and they thought I had it, I'd push for going ahead with the induction as soon as possible. You're almost at 37 weeks which is term for twins and the point when a lot of doctors will induce anyways. I was induced at exactly 37 weeks and babies did great - no NICU or any extra care needed!

OMG you are going to meet those babies soon Hopper!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!Thanks ABC! It still seems very surreal!! I feel there's been so much back and forth between good news and not so good news I just don't know how I feel anymore.
Yeah from what I gather it's kinda like a liver disease that only happens in pregnancy. It's where your liver doesn't draw the bile away effectively or something. I've been so itchy I make myself bleed! And sleeping is gone out the window cause it 1000% worse at night. I just looking forward to tomorrow now so we can get a plan in place and I'll know once and for all where I stand!! I can't believe they could be here this weekend. My nanas birthday would have been Saturday, she had boy girl twins too
:)

4blue2pink
March 7th, 2019, 06:13 AM
Hopper im so excited for you!! imagine if they do come on Saturday :heart: im sorry you've got (suspected) OC, at 36+ weeks i dont think it really matters if your dr wants babies out now they will both do great :) cant wait to see your announcement!!

hopper
March 8th, 2019, 10:59 AM
Had my OB appt today girls. Bloods were not back for the bile acids but liver function was close enough to normal range so she wasn't massively concerned. She did say she'd prefer to be cautious though so gave me an internal to see how I'm progressing. She said I'm close to fully effaced, no plug left and dilation has started (though didn't give me a figure) She gave me a fairly thorough stretch and sweep as she feels I just need a nudge to get things moving. I've been allowed home to wait for things to move along but in case I don't go myself over the weekend I'm booked for ARM on Monday AM. I'm so nervous and can't believe they're on their way! Let's hope it all goes smoothly and I'll update you guys as soon as I have anything worth telling you lol xx

4blue2pink
March 8th, 2019, 01:28 PM
Had my OB appt today girls. Bloods were not back for the bile acids but liver function was close enough to normal range so she wasn't massively concerned. She did say she'd prefer to be cautious though so gave me an internal to see how I'm progressing. She said I'm close to fully effaced, no plug left and dilation has started (though didn't give me a figure) She gave me a fairly thorough stretch and sweep as she feels I just need a nudge to get things moving. I've been allowed home to wait for things to move along but in case I don't go myself over the weekend I'm booked for ARM on Monday AM. I'm so nervous and can't believe they're on their way! Let's hope it all goes smoothly and I'll update you guys as soon as I have anything worth telling you lol xx

everything crossed for you hopper!! they might come on saturday after all :) wishing you an amazing birth xx

aira22
March 9th, 2019, 06:06 AM
Congratulations Noemi, Eight and mummaofboys!!!! So happy for you to be able to hold your wonderful babies in your arms! :bfinfant:
Fingers crossed for you hopper that everything goes perfectly and you will be able to meet your little ones soon :luck:

ABC.2606
March 10th, 2019, 03:44 AM
Hopper...eeeeek so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to hear that those babies have been born!!!!!!!

Noemi2017
March 10th, 2019, 02:16 PM
Congrats mumma, im happy for u:heart:

ABC.2606
March 11th, 2019, 01:53 PM
Thinking of you today, Hopper!!

hopper
March 11th, 2019, 04:28 PM
Thinking of you today, Hopper!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks ABC xx
Induction didn't go ahead. My OB booked it, the OB on call in hospital cancelled it as he didn't agree with her plan. He completely went against her wishes but no one rang her to tell her until I had a meltdown around 4pm today. My OB went mad that her orders hadn't been followed for HER patient and demanded I be induced ASAP. At that stage there were not enough staff to cover an induction so it got postponed til tomorrow. The bile acid blood results came back and yes I have Obstetric Cholestasis so my OB was spot on ordering the induction. I am so tired from all the fighting today but hopefully I can put the negativity from my head and have a safe delivery tomorrow xx

3littleladies01
March 11th, 2019, 05:29 PM

Hi hopper

Not sure if I’m too late and you’ve had bubs, but I had OC in two of my three pregnancies.

Caught it late with my second one and so got induced two weeks after diagnosis at 38 weeks. No real issues.

Number three I was monitored from day 1 and was diagnosed in first trimester which was quite rare. I was quite poorly with it and with the meds. They gave me a csec at 36+6 days and she was absolutely fine. Got checked thoroughly by NICU twice and we took her home as normal.

I’m now pregnant again and will be monitored again and consultant led. Good news is if you had another they would be all over it and watch u closely. It rarely results in problems but they have to err on the side of caution in case. More risk of preterm labour etc. I had my gall bladder out after number three which may prevent me getting it again but not a certainty.

Good luck - I’m sure you and the babies will be fine. Thinking of you as I know how scary it can be not really knowing xxx

ABC.2606
March 11th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Thanks ABC xx
Induction didn't go ahead. My OB booked it, the OB on call in hospital cancelled it as he didn't agree with her plan. He completely went against her wishes but no one rang her to tell her until I had a meltdown around 4pm today. My OB went mad that her orders hadn't been followed for HER patient and demanded I be induced ASAP. At that stage there were not enough staff to cover an induction so it got postponed til tomorrow. The bile acid blood results came back and yes I have Obstetric Cholestasis so my OB was spot on ordering the induction. I am so tired from all the fighting today but hopefully I can put the negativity from my head and have a safe delivery tomorrow xx

UGH!!!! Oh I'm so sorry, Hopper - that makes ME mad too!! How dare the doctor do that to you!! You and your OB had a right to be angry! Ugh. Frustrating. Well I'm glad your doctor demanded that you get induced ASAP especially with the cholestatis. Hope you can get some rest tonight, have a bit of chocolate or whatever kind of treat you like and be relaxed and ready to meet those babies tomorrow!! Try to sleep if you can! I didn't sleep at all before mine and regretted it!!!

gafan
March 11th, 2019, 11:19 PM
Hopper- how stressful! Sounds like you have a good doctor. I hope you are able to get some rest.

simkan
March 12th, 2019, 02:57 AM
Sorry I havent been on here. Dor some reason I couldn't open the ap.
Congrats Eighme and Mammaofboys!
Sorry you've had a stressful day. Hope everything goes better tomorrow!

4blue2pink
March 12th, 2019, 07:26 AM
Good Luck for today Hopper :heart: xx

Kelbear
March 12th, 2019, 09:55 AM
Good luck Hopper, hope all goes well today and you are holding your little ones soon.

hopper
March 13th, 2019, 03:53 AM
Thanks ladies!! Our 2 miracles arrived March 12th after a fairly positive induction. They did ARM around noon followed by the drip to stimulate contractions around 2pm. Had the epidural sited around 4pm when I was approx 4cm but as I lay on my left side with the peanut ball to widen the pelvis all the epidural pooled on that side so my leg was completely dead when I eventually moved from that position after maybe 60-90 mins. They said they could check me and if no progression they'd ring the anaesthetist to come and sort it out as I could feel everything on my right side and everything from the hip up on my left. Lo and behold I was 10cm when they checked. They said they could get the anaesthesist and allowed passive descent for little man but I said we'd just power through. My body began spontaneous pushing around 6.50pm and as the epidural wasn't completely numbing me and was turned down anyway I was able to sit up and bear down. He arrived at 7.18pm weighing 5lb10oz and howling the place down. I got him for a moment before paediatrics took him to check over. She was head down and held in place by a midwife so they double checked with the ultrasound machine and then nudged her into place. She was born in 3 pushes at 7.26pm weighing a teeny 4lb15oz and also howling. Both babas were taken to Special Care overnight for blood sugar monitoring and to allow me to rest, not that I could as I ended up heinously ill after the drugs to contract the uterus which are supposedly standard after a twin delivery. I'm OK now and little man is back with me already. Its all still so surreal but they're here and safe and perfect. I can hardly believe it!

sunstars
March 13th, 2019, 04:04 AM
Congratulations, hopper! So happy they are safe and healthy! Hopefully very soon you'll hold your little girl too!

ruupau
March 13th, 2019, 06:12 AM
Congrats hopper on your twins,hope soon you will hold your lil girl too

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

mummaofboys
March 13th, 2019, 06:15 AM
Congratulations hopper! So glad your precious bundles arrived safely [emoji3590][emoji3590]

Pbn3
March 13th, 2019, 07:55 AM
Congratulations hopper!! Can't wait for pics [emoji7]

ksmom
March 13th, 2019, 08:41 AM
Huge congratulations Hopper! :HH:

ABC.2606
March 13th, 2019, 12:54 PM
You’re a rockstar, Hopper!!! Huge congrats on the safe arrival of your babies! [emoji322][emoji323][emoji898][emoji324] Welcome to twin mom life - it’s crazy and wonderful!!!!!

Noemi2017
March 13th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Congrats hopper:heart:

4blue2pink
March 13th, 2019, 02:12 PM
Congratulations Hopper :heart: so glad both babies are doing good and that you had such a great birth :) im sorry you were so poorly off the meds i hope you're feeling better now, has your little princess been allowed back to you yet? xx

Georgia_Peach
March 13th, 2019, 07:52 PM
Congrats Hopper!!

gafan
March 13th, 2019, 10:34 PM
Congratulations Hopper! I am happy for you!

hopper
March 14th, 2019, 05:32 AM
Here are our Zachary and Isabel. Her blood sugar is perfect and she's just being kept now at night for observation but mostly I think to give me a break. We meet paediatrics in an hour or two and I'll have a more accurate idea of when we can go home! Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, I can hardly believe they're here! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190314/8e89930276b19f07464f846687312712.jpg

TA Sait
March 14th, 2019, 06:54 AM
Here are our Zachary and Isabel. Her blood sugar is perfect and she's just being kept now at night for observation but mostly I think to give me a break. We meet paediatrics in an hour or two and I'll have a more accurate idea of when we can go home! Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, I can hardly believe they're here! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190314/8e89930276b19f07464f846687312712.jpg

Ohh soooo soo sweet.. They are too cute. Congratulations!

ksmom
March 14th, 2019, 07:45 AM
They are absolutely darling Hopper!

wildlyluna
March 14th, 2019, 07:53 AM

Omg! Congratulations, so Devine [emoji3590][emoji3590]

ruupau
March 14th, 2019, 07:54 AM

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using TapatalkOoh cute babies hopper,and lil girl looking bigger there

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Noemi2017
March 14th, 2019, 09:50 AM
Hopper your babies are sooo adorable:LotsofLove:

4blue2pink
March 14th, 2019, 10:00 AM
Hopper they are precious :heart: gorgeous names too, it sounds like they are both doing amazing!! fingers crossed you can go home soon xx

Pbn3
March 14th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Beautiful babies Hopper [emoji7][emoji7]

ABC.2606
March 15th, 2019, 02:27 AM
They are so perfect, Hopper!! [emoji7][emoji7]

aira22
March 15th, 2019, 07:49 AM
Omg hopper, they are precious!! :DS::awe::DD: Huge congrats!

gafan
March 15th, 2019, 09:14 AM
Hopper, they are beautiful, gorgeous babies!

ABC.2606
March 15th, 2019, 05:25 PM
Gafan, how are you feeling? Your almost there!!!

kittendreams
March 15th, 2019, 06:29 PM
Ahh I've missed heaps on here!
Congratulations Noemi, eighme , mummaofboys and Hopper beautiful beautiful babies everywhere!!

LMSM
March 15th, 2019, 09:36 PM
Congrats Hopper, what an adorable duo!!!

kikurose
March 15th, 2019, 10:48 PM
HUGE congrats to everyone!!! What gorgeous babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍

mummaofboys
March 16th, 2019, 06:35 AM
Hopper they are absolutely gorgeous [emoji7]

gafan
March 16th, 2019, 07:10 AM
Gafan, how are you feeling? Your almost there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkABC, I am waddling around a bit and having some lower back pain and stiffness, but overall I am healthy.
I'm not quite ready to meet this baby yet, too much to get ready at home and I'm still trying to build confidence that I can give birth to him vaginally. I hope that ai succeed in VBAC. I'm also trying to spend time with my four-year-old before my attention is more divided, and there just aren't enough hours in the day!

Kelbear
March 18th, 2019, 07:20 AM
Congratulations Hopper, they are absolutely adorable. Hope you can take them both home soon.

ABC.2606
March 18th, 2019, 12:06 PM
ABC, I am waddling around a bit and having some lower back pain and stiffness, but overall I am healthy.
I'm not quite ready to meet this baby yet, too much to get ready at home and I'm still trying to build confidence that I can give birth to him vaginally. I hope that ai succeed in VBAC. I'm also trying to spend time with my four-year-old before my attention is more divided, and there just aren't enough hours in the day!

I understand - I didn’t feel ready before the twins either!! There was so much more I wanted to get done, including more time with my boys, before they were born. But I was so big and tired and uncomfortable at the end that I was basically in survival mode each day!

Exciting that you’ll be meeting your little guy soon!!!!

hopper
March 18th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Thanks all for the well wishes. We are just thrilled to bits. Tired and super sore still but thrilled all the same.
Congratulations Hopper, they are absolutely adorable. Hope you can take them both home soon.We got to take them home on Friday [emoji170][emoji3590] So lovely seeing their 3 big brothers with them. We have had limited visitors too which has been great. Finding the recovery a LOT harder this time. My body is just so beat up after the pregnancy and then the delivery. And I got oral thrush as well over the weekend so even eating has been off the table for me as its too painful. Only getting sleep in 2 hourly blocks if I'm lucky. I'm in survival mode right now but hopefully it will be easier as the twins grow and we get a semblance of a routine going!!

aira22
March 26th, 2019, 05:53 AM
My baby boy arrived :heart::heart:

TA Sait
March 26th, 2019, 06:09 AM
Soo sweet. Congratulations..

4blue2pink
March 26th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Congratulations Aira hes gorgeous :heart: enjoy every second with your boy!!

Hopper i hope the thrush clears up and you can start to find your feet abit with the babies, it will get easier :) xx

Noemi2017
March 26th, 2019, 02:51 PM
Im so happy for u aira, he is sooo sweet:heart:

mummaofboys
March 27th, 2019, 07:37 AM
My baby boy arrived :heart::heart:

Congratulations!! I hope you’re both doing well cx

LMSM
March 27th, 2019, 08:08 AM
Congrats Aira, what a perfect sight!! Enjoy the newbie snuggles with your SON! Hope all went well...will you share his name? :)
Xx

hopper
March 29th, 2019, 04:53 AM
Huge congrats aira, he is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy every second of him xx

ABC.2606
March 29th, 2019, 11:53 PM
Congrats aira!!! He’s beautiful :)

kittendreams
March 30th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Congratulations aira what a beautiful boy x

gafan
April 6th, 2019, 10:29 AM
My little one Aidan Andrew was born on April 1st. We had a VBAC and no induction, so that's wonderful. He came out super fast and is 9 lb 1 oz so I have some serious healing to do. Both of my girlsways didn't work out girl, but both sons are perfect. Big Brother 4.5 is very happy to have a baby brother, and he keeps calling him she or her, but it doesn't bother me a bit.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190406/b68d2b326254806590aafd7743bca51f.jpg

ABC.2606
April 6th, 2019, 11:31 AM
My little one Aidan Andrew was born on April 1st. We had a VBAC and no induction, so that's wonderful. He came out super fast and is 9 lb 1 oz so I have some serious healing to do. Both of my girlsways didn't work out girl, but both sons are perfect. Big Brother 4.5 is very happy to have a baby brother, and he keeps calling him she or her, but it doesn't bother me a bit.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190406/b68d2b326254806590aafd7743bca51f.jpg

Gafan!!!! Wonderful news! Welcome Aidan!!!! And congrats on having a vbac- that’s awesome!! Rest & take care of yourself! Enjoy those two boys - they will be the best of friends!

Noemi2017
April 6th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Gafan Aidan is wonderful:heart: congrats:flowerz:

Kelbear
April 7th, 2019, 06:57 AM
Gafan he is beautiful, enjoy those newborn snuggles. Hope you heal quickly and congrats on your VBAC.

Pretty
April 9th, 2019, 02:50 PM
Hi everyone!! Adorable babies and I hope everyone is doing well!! Is anyone thinking or planning their next sway?

Noemi2017
April 10th, 2019, 01:22 PM
I would like one more baby girl next year:pray::HH:

Pretty
April 10th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Me too!!! I’m debating starting another sway in a few months.... it’d be a very different sway so I’m much less confident. Does everyone think it’s better/easier to have kids a year apart or 4 years apart?

kittendreams
April 10th, 2019, 05:02 PM
Congratulations Gafan!!!! He's beautiful xx

Pretty and Noemi I will be swaying as soon as my ppaf returns- I don't have time left to space my kids as I'm 39 this year!