PDA

View Full Version : Am I pregnant please help!!!

Bumblebee
January 11th, 2012, 02:11 PM
:omg: OHHHHHHHH GOD guess what I did!! I brought a Clearblue pregnancy test and brought this brand the first time and when I went to test I think I peed on it too much and as I was anxiously waiting to see the result a picture of the book came up!! which meant read the leaflet and had a look and it said I either peed too much or too little!! ARRGGGHHHH!! :holysheep: So I got a screw driver god this is so mad and I cracked it open and there were two strips both facing down and there was a blue line on each strip and a second faint line under one of them WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?? I can't take a picture because they are facing down!!! Did I wreck it???

Has this happened to anyone before??? am I pregnant???? Only brought the one test and I can't go out now as I'm home with my two kids and my hubbys not home atm the and I kinda tested without him knowing! eeek!! :nails: I tried looking on the net so see if anyone else has crack opened it but can't find anything please help me!!!?

nuthinbutpink
January 11th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I don't think the insides of the test mean anything at all.

XXdreaming
January 11th, 2012, 02:28 PM
if it was a digital test then no you cant go by the inside, peeonastick.com tells you about it and why, I have taken them and it said not pregnant and cracked it open and there were 2 lines,

XXdreaming
January 11th, 2012, 02:32 PM
POAS ~ Secret of the Digital (http://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html) here is exactly where its found about digital and why you cant go by the 2 lines

Bumblebee
January 11th, 2012, 02:34 PM
oh gosh really??? I knew I might have wrecked it by opening it! but I figured I had nothing to lose because it failed to give me the pregnant or not pregnant result, I thought maybe the second line under one of the blue lines meant something because there were 3 lines altogether. In that case I'll wait til tomorrow to test again. Thanks very much for the help ladies :)

XXdreaming
January 11th, 2012, 02:45 PM
well the website says nothing about it having a 3rd line :) Good Luck

Bumblebee
January 11th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Yes thats what confused me Its means the same thing, there's two strips inside, one is the the test line strip and the second strip even if it has two lines doesn't mean I'm pregnant (hence 3 altogether). Oh well I'm never buying clearblue digital again! think I'll stick to old fashion pregnancy strips lol! the ones where you look for the line manually rather waiting for a digital result!

Cinss
January 11th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Next time take a sample of urine in a cup and dip the test in instead of peeing directly onto it, this will make sure this problem doesn't happen again. Sorry you had this frustrating moment. Goodluck with your next test :fx:

Yahmama
January 11th, 2012, 09:30 PM
I agree with Cinss, I always dip the test in a cup! So sorry this happened to you!

girlmom
January 11th, 2012, 09:53 PM
yea im a dipper too. good luck though. hope you get a bfp