ruupau
February 14th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Hi I was in July, August September due but am due October 3rd

Am 7 weeks pregnant

Hope due buddies will come join me

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

TA Sait
February 14th, 2019, 11:58 AM
Hopefully if I get my bfp this cycle. Lol..

Princess Mom
February 14th, 2019, 02:43 PM
Hi due October 12th! 5th baby about 5 weeks now. Ovulated late so not sure how far I am till I see a doctor. I been swaying girl from the ending of June and then eased up a few weeks ago but still kept no meat. Decided to put it on hold and maybe next year see if we wanted another, I been taking bc pills but last month wasn’t consistent and bam pregnant, from one attempt! I pray this is another baby girl!

ruupau
February 14th, 2019, 05:40 PM
Hopefully if I get my bfp this cycle. Lol..All is gonna be well TA fingers crossed for you

ruupau
February 14th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Hi due October 12th! 5th baby about 5 weeks now. Ovulated late so not sure how far I am till I see a doctor. I been swaying girl from the ending of June and then eased up a few weeks ago but still kept no meat. Decided to put it on hold and maybe next year see if we wanted another, I been taking bc pills but last month wasn’t consistent and bam pregnant, from one attempt! I pray this is another baby girl!Hi princess mom, swayed girl too here, hope we get our girls

ruupau
February 17th, 2019, 07:59 AM
Princess mom jus checking on you, how you doing and feeling, how is the pregnancy wish you healthy pregnancy through out

Did you gt your first ultrasound hope the baby is doing well in there and hoping its our girls

Nell_
February 17th, 2019, 09:45 AM
All is gonna be well TA fingers crossed for you

Hope we can join this group TA!! 🤞💗

TA Sait
February 17th, 2019, 12:16 PM
Hope we can join this group TA!! 🤞💗

Really hope so Nell..
Good luck dear

Princess Mom
February 17th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Hi ladies I am about 6 weeks now , haven’t seen doc yet. I am just nauseous and very tired all the time. Soor boobs here and there and nothing I am drinking is satisifing, a weird taste in my mouth at times. This pregnancy is very different. I have a feeling it’s a girl. It’s like the lord is telling me to be chill and enjoy my last baby because she is a gir! I most likely will be doing nipt with the gender option. I did have issues last pregnancy and delivered at 36 weeks so I am pretty sure I’ll need makena shots again. I hope my sway was good and worked!

Princess Mom
February 17th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Princess mom jus checking on you, how you doing and feeling, how is the pregnancy wish you healthy pregnancy through out

Did you gt your first ultrasound hope the baby is doing well in there and hoping its our girls

Have you posted your sway? Hope we all get our girls!

ruupau
February 18th, 2019, 02:20 AM
Really hope so Nell..
Good luck dearWaiting for your bfps ladies, we need to share experiences and be together in this journey Nell and TA

ruupau
February 18th, 2019, 02:45 AM
Hi ladies I am about 6 weeks now , haven’t seen doc yet. I am just nauseous and very tired all the time. Soor boobs here and there and nothing I am drinking is satisifing, a weird taste in my mouth at times. This pregnancy is very different. I have a feeling it’s a girl. It’s like the lord is telling me to be chill and enjoy my last baby because she is a gir! I most likely will be doing nipt with the gender option. I did have issues last pregnancy and delivered at 36 weeks so I am pretty sure I’ll need makena shots again. I hope my sway was good and worked!Hi Princess mom m 8 weeks now, I started with less symptoms but now nauseated, bloating, constipation, cramps tasteless mouth, hungry, hope all this will end soon, few weeks left for second trimester

TA Sait
February 18th, 2019, 06:44 AM
Waiting for your bfps ladies, we need to share experiences and be together in this journey Nell and TA

Waiting to join ruu..
FX and TX

Nell_
February 19th, 2019, 06:38 AM
Waiting for your bfps ladies, we need to share experiences and be together in this journey Nell and TA

I hope so ruu!! Will be so upset if i dont get bfp soon x

ruupau
February 19th, 2019, 06:58 AM
I hope so ruu!! Will be so upset if i dont get bfp soon xHaha you will, I think you aimed it this time around

Nell_
February 19th, 2019, 09:07 AM
Haha you will, I think you aimed it this time around

Thanks ruu ❣

Sonshinemomx2
February 25th, 2019, 12:14 PM
Hi, I was in the TTC Feb group but am moving over here because I got my BFP!! I think I’ll be due Nov 4 but I haven’t been to the doctor yet!! So excited to join you ladies here and go through this journey together! Looks like so far everyone with Oct, Nov, Dec due dates swayed girl! Praying we all get our girls[emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruupau
February 25th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Hi, I was in the TTC Feb group but am moving over here because I got my BFP!! I think I’ll be due Nov 4 but I haven’t been to the doctor yet!! So excited to join you ladies here and go through this journey together! Looks like so far everyone with Oct, Nov, Dec due dates swayed girl! Praying we all get our girls[emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWelcome sonshine and congratulations on your bfp, yes we praying hard that we get our baby girls, am 9weeks now waiting eagerly for my 12 week scan,
How is the pregnancy and symptoms

Sonshinemomx2
February 26th, 2019, 11:56 PM
You’re getting close Ru! Only 3 weeks until your 12 week scan I already can’t wait to hear/see! I saw that you are having identical twins right?!? I’m so jealous, I would LOVE twins, especially identical! So far my symptoms are not too bad, just really tired, my acid reflux has already gotten bad, and my boobs are sore. I was sick with my first two almost immediately so I’m hoping I skip that this time. Hope you are getting some relief from your symptoms, I’m sure I’ll join you with nausea and no foods sounding good soon[emoji12]

ruupau
February 27th, 2019, 01:40 AM
You’re getting close Ru! Only 3 weeks until your 12 week scan I already can’t wait to hear/see! I saw that you are having identical twins right?!? I’m so jealous, I would LOVE twins, especially identical! So far my symptoms are not too bad, just really tired, my acid reflux has already gotten bad, and my boobs are sore. I was sick with my first two almost immediately so I’m hoping I skip that this time. Hope you are getting some relief from your symptoms, I’m sure I’ll join you with nausea and no foods sounding good soon[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGetting closer sunshine, hope the babies are hanging in there, lol you do love twins too, thought was the only one who do love twins, am in fear everyday, thinking of the risks this and that about twins, just praying hard that I see them soon

Ooh maybe you won't get the nausea, with twins am getting very hungry that if I delay eating nausea struck me to the fullest,
How many kids do you have and what gender, I have both boys

Sonshinemomx2
February 27th, 2019, 09:41 AM
I have 2 boys too!! I thought since I’m so busy with them time would fly and I would be getting to my first ultrasound and the point of finding out fast but so far the TWW and the first week of knowing has gone by so slow! I know a lot of y’all have been talking in the Jan TWW group but I missed out! Where are you from?

ruupau
February 28th, 2019, 03:46 AM
Hey sonshine am from Zimbabwe, all the game of waiting will never end, am a high school teacher so have somewhere to spend my time waiting for weeks to go by, but it seems am now having less energy in teaching,

Princess Mom
February 28th, 2019, 06:19 PM
I’m measuring 4 days behind, they want another scan done not sure if I will miscarry or not

ruupau
March 1st, 2019, 12:30 AM
I’m measuring 4 days behind, they want another scan done not sure if I will miscarry or notHey princessmom, hope everything is going to be well, and praying for no miscarriage, fingers crossed for you, keep us updated, and

Elena86
March 1st, 2019, 04:25 AM
Hi Girls, due november 4th.
Pray and hope for healty babygirl. I did my best for a great sway.
Pink dust to all of you!!

ruupau
March 1st, 2019, 05:04 AM
Welcome Elena and pink dust to you too dear, hope you have a healthy pregnancy ahead of you

Sonshinemomx2
March 1st, 2019, 10:54 PM
Ru, wow Zimbabwe! I’ve always thought it would be great to have a chance to visit there, the falls and animals look so beautiful. I’m in Louisiana, USA. I bet you have a lot less energy for teaching! I’m a nurse but I only work 2 days a week. Those days are very long 12-14 hours so I’m exhausted after but at least the rest of the week I can rest. My boys are 7 and 9 so they are in school when I’m off work. Now that I think of it this might be the most rest I’ve gotten during pregnancy. With the first I was working full time in the operating room so I had to be at work between 530 and 6, 5 days a week and the second I was part time but when I was off I had a 2 year old with me. Maybe that’s helping me not feel sick!

I’m so sorry to hear that princess mom, I will be praying for you. Keep us updated when you get the scan results!

Welcome Elena, I haven’t been to the doctor yet but I’m pretty sure we share a due date!! How exciting to have someone else who swayed girl with the exact same due date if it is! My pos OPK and one attempt was Sunday Feb 10 and I think ovulation was the next day. Have you had an appointment yet?

Elena86
March 2nd, 2019, 02:26 AM
Welcome Elena, I haven’t been to the doctor yet but I’m pretty sure we share a due date!! How exciting to have someone else who swayed girl with the exact same due date if it is! My pos OPK and one attempt was Sunday Feb 10 and I think ovulation was the next day. Have you had an appointment yet?

Hi sonshinemom, i did my one attempt also on sunday feb 10! Ovulating monday feb 11. I didnt make an appointment yet. Still waiting on the bloodresults. How long did you sway? Are you happy with your sway?

I really want a girl but i dont think its in it for me.
All boys in our family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

ruupau
March 2nd, 2019, 03:26 AM

Hi sonshinemom, i did my one attempt also on sunday feb 10! Ovulating monday feb 11. I didnt make an appointment yet. Still waiting on the bloodresults. How long did you sway? Are you happy with your sway?

I really want a girl but i dont think its in it for me.
All boys in our family.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Aaaa Elena don't loose heart already we will gt our girls

Elena86
March 2nd, 2019, 05:57 AM
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met TapatalkAaaa Elena don't loose heart already we will gt our girls

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Hope so ruupau. Thx for the kind words [emoji8].

Sonshinemomx2
March 2nd, 2019, 10:51 AM
I feel pretty good about my sway, I was on the diet starting in Sept, planning to TTC Dec or Jan but then we planned a ski trip and after more research I decided in Dec I wanted to do cardio for a couple of months before anyway so we push it back to Feb! I also went completely vegetarian after Christmas but was hardly eating meat before that anyway! DH wasn’t very cooperative with FR or abstain so that’s the only part I don’t feel good about. Well, that and the fact that we got BFP the first month trying. I feel like more people I know who have girls take at least a few months to get pg! I go back and fourth on what I think it will be! We have lots of boys on both sides of our families. Do you have kids already Elena?

Sonshinemomx2
March 2nd, 2019, 10:53 AM
Also, I don’t have an appointment yet either, they haven’t called back to schedule but my doctor doesn’t do blood tests before the first appointment they just base it on the home pregnancy test.

Elena86
March 3rd, 2019, 08:08 AM
I have one boy from July 2015. I started swaying in April, for TTC in July so it did take some time.
Happy I can eat normal again but definitely miss my glass of wine :d.

With my son I really thought it was a girl. Main reason for my GD :(. This time I just want to prepare myself for another boy.
Hope we all get our girls very soon!!

Sonshinemomx2
March 5th, 2019, 09:25 PM
I agree, I miss my wine already!! I think that’s a good sign that it took a while to get pregnant. I just feel like more people I know in real life have girls when they have a hard time getting pregnant. That’s what I’m the most worried about with my sway! With my second son they got the gender wrong at the 20 week ultrasound and said girl, I had a closet full of girl clothes and everything. Luckily most were hand me downs but I did go on one shopping trip and got some bows and 5 cute outfits! I saved those in a little box hoping to use them one day! Before that I didn’t care but then it was almost like I lost my daughter and I have wanted one since. It all works out though, my DS2 is one of the funniest, most charismatic people I have ever met! Everyone he meets falls in love with him. Not to say DS1 isn’t wonderful too!! It’s just so DS2’s personality to want to play around with everyone and hide his boy parts and I couldn’t imagine life without either of my boys!!

Elena86
March 8th, 2019, 05:47 AM
I think that we just did it on the wrong time all those months. Wauw, that really sucks :(. In Belgium we have to do the NIPT test at 12 weeks. There is a small amount of the baby’s DNA in the mother’s blood. NIPT looks for the presence of Y chromosome DNA sequences in the blood sample. If Y chromosome material is detected, the fetus is male.
Do you have a feeling boy or girl?

Sometimes i get really sad if i think to never have a daughter.
Happy i can talk about it here. Other people do not understand.

Sonshinemomx2
March 11th, 2019, 12:12 AM
I’ll have the NIPT this time but my boys are older and they didn’t have it yet for my last pregnancy! Excited I get to find out earlier this time, the suspense is too much. I don’t know how anyone can wait until the birth! I’m trying not to have a feeling and just tell myself it’s probably a boy then I don’t think I will be as sad. I feel the same way about never having a daughter and I’m glad I can at least say that here. Do you have a feeling as far as boy or girl? How are you feeling? Yesterday was the first day I had any nausea, up until then I’ve just been really tired but I feel it starting and most of the day today I was a little nauseated.

Sonshinemomx2
March 11th, 2019, 12:14 AM
Ruu are you still feeling bad? Hope it’s starting to ease up! When is your next appointment? Not too much longer until you find out huh?

Elena86
March 12th, 2019, 11:42 AM
I dont get it either. Maybe because they want to hope/believe for 9 months thats they will get the boy/girl of there dreams?
I'm doing exactly the same thing as you. I tell myself its a boy then I don’t think I will be as sad. But inside of me i have a little voice: what if? I guess we will have the wait six more weeks.
Very funny but yesterday was also for me the first day I had any nausea. Yesterday and today i feel really sick. Throwing up 4 times a day and really zero energy. Not really fun because i work with customers.
How do you manage it? Work, children, pregnancy?

ruupau
March 13th, 2019, 08:45 AM
I dont get it either. Maybe because they want to hope/believe for 9 months thats they will get the boy/girl of there dreams?
I'm doing exactly the same thing as you. I tell myself its a boy then I don’t think I will be as sad. But inside of me i have a little voice: what if? I guess we will have the wait six more weeks.
Very funny but yesterday was also for me the first day I had any nausea. Yesterday and today i feel really sick. Throwing up 4 times a day and really zero energy. Not really fun because i work with customers.
How do you manage it? Work, children, pregnancy?No NIPT in my country so am gonna find out around 16/18/ week scan.
Hope the nausea get to end soon.

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Sonshinemomx2
March 14th, 2019, 10:30 PM
Looks like we will all be finding out right around the same time then! I can’t wait! I think that might be why people wait or else they think they can at least hold out hope all pregnancy! I know once I saw DS2 I couldn’t imagine having any other baby, girl or boy, it was instant love and the disappointment over that pregnancy went away. I still wanted another one and wanted that one to be a girl but I was glad he was him and not a girl so I wonder if that’s why people who have had that experience do it? I don’t know that I would have been able to have the same reaction though if I hadn’t already known he was a boy. Of course I would have thought he was wonderful and perfect but to be experiencing the disappointment of not having a daughter at the same time would have ruined that moment for me I think! Oh well, to each their own!!

I honestly don’t know how any of us do it with kids, work, and pregnancy but we all somehow make it!! It’s not easy those first 12 weeks at all though. Now my kids are old enough to let me rest when I need to but the first time when DS1 was 2 there was no slowing down on my days off or when I got home from work until DH was home then I would crash!

ruupau
March 15th, 2019, 04:19 AM
Hey ladies,how you holding up,whats the remedy for stretch marks,almost 12 weeks but my stretch marks are like swollen veins, my 8year old son ince asked what to you mom,was out of words and couldn't answer him lol,
Sonshine as for me,wanted to be team green but found great news on my 7 th week scan that am carrying twins,thats when I decided to find out.

My next scan is next week (12 weeks) and very nervous here just wishing will see my babies alive,am just curious,excited,afraid.

Sonshinemomx2
March 16th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Hanging in there, so excited to hear you get to have your next scan soon! Can’t wait to hear how it goes. I hope they get one of their nubs in there so someone here can guess! I can’t believe you were going to be team green, that takes so much will power! My first appointment is this week and I’m so ready for it to be the gender appointment already lol

I hate that you are getting stretch marks but I would think it’s a good sign that both babies are growing. I’ve always heard that vitamin e oil works to keep them from getting too bad and that after the baby is born and you’re finished nursing that retinol works to help them fade if you use it right away. It’s not safe for baby though!

ruupau
March 17th, 2019, 12:18 AM
Hanging in there, so excited to hear you get to have your next scan soon! Can’t wait to hear how it goes. I hope they get one of their nubs in there so someone here can guess! I can’t believe you were going to be team green, that takes so much will power! My first appointment is this week and I’m so ready for it to be the gender appointment already lol

I hate that you are getting stretch marks but I would think it’s a good sign that both babies are growing. I’ve always heard that vitamin e oil works to keep them from getting too bad and that after the baby is born and you’re finished nursing that retinol works to help them fade if you use it right away. It’s not safe for baby though!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow many weeks now sonshine?

Stretch marks sucks will have to try vitamin oil,

Yeah I hope they will gt one of their nubs too,
So every one swayed pink here or ?

Sonshinemomx2
March 17th, 2019, 12:26 PM
I’m 7 weeks tomorrow. Usually my first scan at my doctor’s office would have been last week but they were closed for spring break. I was looking at the recommendations for natural nausea and heartburn cures from my doctor and on the page she also has that you can take vit e 200-400 IU and vit c 500 mg to help with stretch marks. There might already be enough in your prenatal vitamin but if not maybe that’s worth a try. She also listed vit e oil and cocoa butter lotion as things to help.

I think so far all our due date group swayed girl. Hopefully that means lots of new baby girls will be here Oct/Nov/Dec!!

ruupau
March 18th, 2019, 01:57 AM
And hopefully will be all what everyone's desired gender.
Will be waiting to here how your appointment was .
Ooh have read about cocoa butter lotion on helping with stretch marks

ruupau
March 19th, 2019, 07:04 AM
Appointment went well, one vanished and only baby is left,trying to accept, be stress free but hurting,and wishing and praying this one is healthy,I think not going to find the gender before baby is out will have to wait

momamia4
March 19th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Hello everyone! I think I can finally join here. I did IVF with PGS testing to ensure a girl and due to recurrent miscarriages for unknown reasons (but most likely DH sperm issues). I have been having my blood levels checked and go for one more check tomorrow morning. My clinic likes to see beta hcg numbers get up to 1500 before they stop testing. I am not sure yet when my first ultrasound will be. I am thinking probably April 4th. I am pretty sure my due date is Nov 21st, but I'll find out at my first ultrasound appt, I think. I am thrilled to be able to join this group with you ladies and wish everyone successful pregnancies!

ruupau, I am so sorry you had a vanishing twin. I know it hurts! I had that with DS4. It is very common and most women don't even know they have it. It's one of those things that makes early ultrasounds seem much worse than waiting. Take some time to heal.

wildlyluna
March 19th, 2019, 10:50 PM
Appointment went well, one vanished and only baby is left,trying to accept, be stress free but hurting,and wishing and praying this one is healthy,I think not going to find the gender before baby is out will have to wait

Oh no! Ruupau, I’m so sorry to hear that [emoji24][emoji24] be kind to yourself , must be lots of sad [emoji17] xx

momamia4
March 20th, 2019, 01:39 PM
I got my last beta today! It was 2274 up from 730! I have my first ultrasound scheduled for April 4th. I'll be 7 weeks exactly for my ultrasound. I can't believe my beta jumped up so much in only 2 days!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sonshinemomx2
March 21st, 2019, 01:19 PM
Ruu I’m so sorry to hear that. It’s ok to be sad and give yourself time to grieve that loss! So glad you still have a healthy baby in there but I know that’s not much comfort right now and that’s it’s so easy for people to say at least you still have one healthy baby but I know also a mother’s instant love for their children and the life I’m sure you already had been imagining and planning with your babies. I’m heart broken for you today. We are here for you if you need to talk and praying for a healthy baby!

Welcome mommamia! Exciting news about your beta! How many children do you have already?

Sonshinemomx2
March 21st, 2019, 01:24 PM
Also, do y’all know if I can post my sway from Tapatalk? That’s what I use to read and respond to messages but I don’t see how to post it from here! I feel ok about it now since I had my ultrasound yesterday and baby was doing great! I didn’t want to post before that though!

momamia4
March 21st, 2019, 07:59 PM
I have 3 living sons. Thank you for welcoming me!

momamia4
March 21st, 2019, 08:01 PM
Also, do y’all know if I can post my sway from Tapatalk? That’s what I use to read and respond to messages but I don’t see how to post it from here! I feel ok about it now since I had my ultrasound yesterday and baby was doing great! I didn’t want to post before that though!

I'm not sure if you can. Hopefully someone will respond who knows for sure. Congrats on a great ultrasound! I'm super nervous about mine. On another board that I frequent, a lady just had hers and found out she has a blighted ovum. I'm really freaked out about that. I'm just kind of prepared for everything to go wrong. Sorry for being a downer, it's just this whole pregnancy road is a rocky one.

ruupau
March 25th, 2019, 06:36 AM
Hello everyone! I think I can finally join here. I did IVF with PGS testing to ensure a girl and due to recurrent miscarriages for unknown reasons (but most likely DH sperm issues). I have been having my blood levels checked and go for one more check tomorrow morning. My clinic likes to see beta hcg numbers get up to 1500 before they stop testing. I am not sure yet when my first ultrasound will be. I am thinking probably April 4th. I am pretty sure my due date is Nov 21st, but I'll find out at my first ultrasound appt, I think. I am thrilled to be able to join this group with you ladies and wish everyone successful pregnancies!

ruupau, I am so sorry you had a vanishing twin. I know it hurts! I had that with DS4. It is very common and most women don't even know they have it. It's one of those things that makes early ultrasounds seem much worse than waiting. Take some time to heal.
Oh no! Ruupau, I’m so sorry to hear that [emoji24][emoji24] be kind to yourself , must be lots of sad [emoji17] xx

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks girls for support and comfort,hope you all doing great,I caught flue from my lil son and its really bad.
Moma welcome on body

ruupau
March 25th, 2019, 06:40 AM
I don't want to lue was heart broken, was imagining my twp lil babies but it wasn't meant to be,and I cried over it and gt headache,so my blood pressure got high the very same day was told I now have one baby,so I tried hard to calm to avoid any serious problems but now am fine just flue and headaches

ruupau
March 25th, 2019, 06:41 AM
Thanks girls for support and comfort,hope you all doing great,I caught flue from my lil son and its really bad.
Moma welcome on body

Sent from my CRO-U00 using TapatalkSorry welcome on board[emoji23]

Pepper
March 25th, 2019, 03:11 PM
Hi ladies!! I am due on November 3rd. I have 3 boys conceived naturally and a daughter conceived through ivf and dgp in Cyprus. I am pregnant with my last embryo I didn’t use in 2017 when I cycled to get my daughter. If everything goes well I will give her a sister.
Can I join the group?

momamia4
March 25th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Glad to see you here Pepper!

ruupau
March 26th, 2019, 12:57 AM
Hi ladies!! I am due on November 3rd. I have 3 boys conceived naturally and a daughter conceived through ivf and dgp in Cyprus. I am pregnant with my last embryo I didn’t use in 2017 when I cycled to get my daughter. If everything goes well I will give her a sister.
Can I join the group?Welcome Pepper

momamia4
March 26th, 2019, 03:13 PM
The nurse called and I'm going in for an ultrasound tomorrow morning. I'm so nervous! I hope everything is where it's supposed to be and everything measures where it's supposed to.

locsofboys
March 26th, 2019, 11:31 PM
Hi Ladies, I haven't had my 1st doctor's appointment yet but according to the many due date calculators I should be due November 27th. I'm a mom to 3 boys and swayed for a girl. Got pregnant 2 weeks after stopping bc pill. This will be my last baby. Hoping and praying my sway worked. I am 5 weeks now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

momamia4
March 27th, 2019, 09:16 AM
Just got back from my ultrasound. Everything measured perfect! Exactly 5w6d. We saw the heartbeat. It was 100bpm, which is also perfect. My cervix was also nice and long. I have been crying ever since we saw the heartbeat! I am in total shock that the IVF actually worked! I'm feeling so much more confident about the pregnancy now. We did find out the spotting I have is from a SCH (subchorionic hematoma) which is basically a small pocket of blood between the placenta and the uterus. They are extremely common and typically resolve on their own. I go back for another ultrasound next week and the Dr said they will keep an eye on the SCH. I am going to enjoy being pregnant and not freak out for a little while.

Sonshinemomx2
March 28th, 2019, 10:29 AM
I'm so sorry you've been sick on top of everything else Ruu! I hope you are giving yourself plenty of time to rest and just take care of you and baby. Sounds like you are and blood pressure is back down I hope.

My doctors office called yesterday and said my HcG is 113,000 at 7 weeks 1 day and my progesterone was so high they thought I must be taking progesterone supplements but didn't say the number. Hopefully those are good signs for a healthy pregnancy because I'm guessing that is what is making me feel horrible!!! So ready for the next few weeks to pass so I can get some energy back and not feel nauseated constantly. Its worth it but its definitely not the fun part of pregnancy.

Glad to see everything is progressing just like its supposed to Momamia! It is always kinda scary until you get that first ultrasound and see baby is there and doing ok! I feel like I was more nervous this time than with my boys that I would go and they wouldn't find the baby. It was a weird feeling. I went back and fourth between being nervous about that then thinking what if there are too many like triplets or something. Glad to have that first u/s over with.

Welcome Locs and Pepper! Our due date group is growing! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for us all! So far I think we are all girl swayers so hoping for lots of pink in our futures too!! :princess: Have yall picked any names yet? We have a boy name but can't settle on anything for a girl!

Pepper
March 28th, 2019, 04:19 PM
Hi! Lots of pink dust your way.
I am actually sure I am expecting a girl as I didn’t swayed but did high tech instead. Even though there is no way it can be a boy I am looking forwards to confirm it with an ultrasound.

GirlieCat
March 29th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Just got back from my ultrasound. Everything measured perfect! Exactly 5w6d. We saw the heartbeat. It was 100bpm, which is also perfect. I am going to enjoy being pregnant and not freak out for a little while.

Just popping in to say YEAH!!!! So excited to see everything is great with baby. I am so happy for you after watching for years as you longed for this. Will continue to pray for a healthy happy pregnancy. YEAH!!!!!!

momamia4
March 29th, 2019, 10:45 AM
Just popping in to say YEAH!!!! So excited to see everything is great with baby. I am so happy for you after watching for years as you longed for this. Will continue to pray for a healthy happy pregnancy. YEAH!!!!!!

Thank you so much GirlieCat!! I still can't quite believe that I'm actually pregnant. I think it will take a while to sink in fully. I'm just trying to enjoy everything and feel confident that everything is headed in the right direction. It's so hard not to worry! I really appreciate groups like this to help me keep my head on straight.:bighug:

momamia4
March 29th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Hi! Lots of pink dust your way.
I am actually sure I am expecting a girl as I didn’t swayed but did high tech instead. Even though there is no way it can be a boy I am looking forwards to confirm it with an ultrasound.

I know what you mean, Pepper. I feel the same way!

momamia4
March 29th, 2019, 10:50 AM
Wow, Sonshinemomx2! That's a super high hcg! How crazy! A woman that I used to work with had really high numbers like that with her most recent pregnancy. Hers turned out to be twins but one twin was a molar pregnancy. She lost the molar one but continued to carry the other one just fine. She had a full term delivery with a very healthy baby girl!

Thank you! I am sure I'll be freaked out until I reach the second trimester. :)

prity
March 31st, 2019, 10:19 AM
Hi Can I join in here.My LMP is 10/02/2019 and EDD 17/11/2019.I am vegeterian and was loosely following baby boy diet.We just did BD on the day I ovulated.I know I was ovulating because of strong ovulation pains and we did BD 8 hours later in the night.I am fortunate enough to get pregnant with just one attempt.I just had 6W6D scan and baby had strong heartbeat in the range of girls heartbeat.So I am not sure whether my sway worked.I will be happy with girl as well.Just praying for healthy baby.I would love to be part of this group.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Pepper
March 31st, 2019, 02:58 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy prity. How many DD do you have?

prity
March 31st, 2019, 09:44 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy prity. How many DD do you have?Thanks Pepper.This will be my first baby.I want to have DS as my first child.

ruupau
April 1st, 2019, 01:34 AM
Happy to see our due group is growing, momma am happy that everything went well as you wanted, sonshine great that you have good numbers wish happy healthy pregnancy, am now feeling better flue was killing me the whole week and headaches,

Was praying for a VBAC but my obs doesn't support that cos I had 2 cesarean, and this weekend went to try another ob who is to be said the good one but he said,its too risky so am going for another c/s again.

Welcome Prity hope you get your boy

prity
April 1st, 2019, 01:21 PM
Hi all this is my 6W6D abdominal scan images.Can anyone Ramzi me please.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190401/e4eceb110e90a4cb5a233d3c7492042d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190401/c52a905a9a04540aa899d882fc2ec189.jpg

bluegreyeyes
April 1st, 2019, 02:56 PM
Hi, I got my BFP last Tues... based on my last period, I am 4W3D today. I think that puts my due date around first week of December.
I had my first beta Thurs at 3W6D and it was 326. This morning it was 3,256.
I Swayed blue for our 1st, but we'll be excited no matter what!
My 1st scan appointment is on 4/26. Still doesn't feel real yet but I'm feeling positive and not as anxious as I expected.
No real symptoms except for sore boobs and super faint cramping while at my desk at work.
Oh, and I've taken a nap every day since BFP :)

ruupau
April 3rd, 2019, 03:14 AM
Hi, I got my BFP last Tues... based on my last period, I am 4W3D today. I think that puts my due date around first week of December.
I had my first beta Thurs at 3W6D and it was 326. This morning it was 3,256.
I Swayed blue for our 1st, but we'll be excited no matter what!
My 1st scan appointment is on 4/26. Still doesn't feel real yet but I'm feeling positive and not as anxious as I expected.
No real symptoms except for sore boobs and super faint cramping while at my desk at work.
Oh, and I've taken a nap every day since BFP :)Congrats blue and blue dust to you, welcome to the group
Healthy pregnancy ahead enjoy now while the symptoms are less

Prity sorry I don't know about Ramsey theory,

Sonshinemomx2
April 3rd, 2019, 09:21 PM
I’m not able to have a VBAC either Ruu. I’ve had 2 sections and it’s been almost 7 years but they still don’t want to do it after 2 incisions because of the risk of uterine rupture. There are some good things about csections though, no contractions and you know exactly when you are going to have the baby and can plan!

Sorry Prity I don’t know anything about Ramzi either. I do know there are some posts on here about I being disproven though!

Welcome Prity and Blue, congrats!! I’ve been so tired too Blue, keep taking those naps!!!

momamia4
April 4th, 2019, 06:29 PM
My ultrasound today went great! Baby is measuring 10mm and heartbeat is 144bpm. My SCH is gone!! Everything is perfect. I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. This additional monitoring makes me feel so much better about everything. I also got a prescription for diclegis. Hopefully my insurance will cover it. The nausea is still kicking my butt! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190404/e42623e3725d970206ff0d56542b2ac2.jpg

ruupau
April 5th, 2019, 03:24 AM
I’m not able to have a VBAC either Ruu. I’ve had 2 sections and it’s been almost 7 years but they still don’t want to do it after 2 incisions because of the risk of uterine rupture. There are some good things about csections though, no contractions and you know exactly when you are going to have the baby and can plan!

Sorry Prity I don’t know anything about Ramzi either. I do know there are some posts on here about I being disproven though!

Welcome Prity and Blue, congrats!! I’ve been so tired too Blue, keep taking those naps!!!

My ultrasound today went great! Baby is measuring 10mm and heartbeat is 144bpm. My SCH is gone!! Everything is perfect. I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. This additional monitoring makes me feel so much better about everything. I also got a prescription for diclegis. Hopefully my insurance will cover it. The nausea is still kicking my butt! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190404/e42623e3725d970206ff0d56542b2ac2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkHappy am not alone sonshine hope we get our girls

Moma happy for you that the SCH is gone and baby is ok, praying that it stays that way. Ooh nausea I feel for you, mine was hard cos there was less vomiting but felt like food was always stuck om my throat.

MrsSparkles
April 5th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Hi all,

2nd baby for me.
Had my US today, nice strong heartbeat and 9 weeks (thought I was further along but no).
Last time we swayed girl but got boy, my husband has 3 boys and is one of 3 boys.
I didn't sway this time, baby was a happy accident.

Last time I had my early ultrasound looked at by Ramzi and confirmed as a Boy (was right!).
Just had it done again and it's another boy !
They say it's not accurate, but it's been 100%successful for me so far ;)

Sonnygirl
April 5th, 2019, 05:38 PM
Hi Ladies, can I nervously join your group? lol
I am just over 5 weeks pregnant and swayed pink. I was on the LE diet for 5 months and it was my second month of TTC.
I have two DS 4 & 18months.
Just feeling nervous as it's early days. Did you guys come off the diet as soon as you found out you were pregnant? I'm half off the diet but stopped exercise as i started spotting. I can't imagine having to do another 3 months of diet before TTC again if it goes wrong!?
I'm based in the UK and we don't get any checks until 10weeks and then not a US scan until 12-13weeks. I feel like I will have a private scan at 6 weeks just to check viability.
Do any of you have a mix of emotions, happy to be pregnant but scared of not getting DG?

Good luck with all your pregnancies, sending all my blue dust to who needs it if I can get some pink over here ;)

Mummyof4boys
April 5th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Hi all,

2nd baby for me.
Had my US today, nice strong heartbeat and 9 weeks (thought I was further along but no).
Last time we swayed girl but got boy, my husband has 3 boys and is one of 3 boys.
I didn't sway this time, baby was a happy accident.

Last time I had my early ultrasound looked at by Ramzi and confirmed as a Boy (was right!).
Just had it done again and it's another boy !
They say it's not accurate, but it's been 100%successful for me so far ;)

Hey Sparkles! Congrats on baby number two :D fingers crossed for pink.
Hopefully I’ll be joining soon. Waiting to test in a couple days :)

Pbn3
April 6th, 2019, 06:25 AM
Mrssparkles I remember you too!!! Are you finding out gender? I am hoping first and foremost you have a h&h pregnancy amd secondly that you hear girl [emoji1696][emoji1696]

2 love of my life boys followed years later by my miracle daughter [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] so blessed [emoji847]

diina_salah
April 7th, 2019, 05:21 PM
Hello girls, it’s my first time to post here’s my 12 weeks 3 days abdominal scan with heart rate of 154
What do you think?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190407/49c9cb7992f1c06407dd8644c1cbfd2c.jpg

SummerHope
April 8th, 2019, 12:12 AM
Guess I will be joining!! Just got my BFP and based off my last period and probable conception date I should be due early-mid December.
I am praying so hard this is our little girl, but im doubtful because this was a bit of an oopsie!... we have been swaying since last fall (started actually "trying" 4 months ago) and we were taking this month off as a break, and during the last several weeks I hardcore slacked off on diet and exercise because we didn't want a December bithday, but it seems God has a greater plan.
Regardless I am excited to add baby #2 to our family and glad to join you guys on this journey!

ruupau
April 8th, 2019, 02:21 AM
Guess I will be joining!! Just got my BFP and based off my last period and probable conception date I should be due early-mid December.
I am praying so hard this is our little girl, but im doubtful because this was a bit of an oopsie!... we have been swaying since last fall (started actually "trying" 4 months ago) and we were taking this month off as a break, and during the last several weeks I hardcore slacked off on diet and exercise because we didn't want a December bithday, but it seems God has a greater plan.
Regardless I am excited to add baby #2 to our family and glad to join you guys on this journey!Congrats on your bfp SummerHope and welcome to the group hope you get your lil girl
Diina hope you get guesses,I know nothing there

diina_salah
April 8th, 2019, 02:23 AM
Congrats on your bfp SummerHope and welcome to the group hope you get your lil girl

Congrats on you bfp [emoji3590]

diina_salah
April 8th, 2019, 02:24 AM
Congrats on your bfp SummerHope and welcome to the group hope you get your lil girl

Congrats on your bfp [emoji3590]

momamia4
April 8th, 2019, 07:14 AM
Welcome ladies! Congrats on your bfps!

MrsSparkles
April 8th, 2019, 12:09 PM
Hi Ladies, can I nervously join your group? lol
I am just over 5 weeks pregnant and swayed pink. I was on the LE diet for 5 months and it was my second month of TTC.
I have two DS 4 & 18months.
Just feeling nervous as it's early days. Did you guys come off the diet as soon as you found out you were pregnant? I'm half off the diet but stopped exercise as i started spotting. I can't imagine having to do another 3 months of diet before TTC again if it goes wrong!?
I'm based in the UK and we don't get any checks until 10weeks and then not a US scan until 12-13weeks. I feel like I will have a private scan at 6 weeks just to check viability.
Do any of you have a mix of emotions, happy to be pregnant but scared of not getting DG?

Good luck with all your pregnancies, sending all my blue dust to who needs it if I can get some pink over here ;)

Congratulations ! It is so nerve wracking these early days.
I wasn't on the diet this time, last time I did the LE, and came off it straight away.
We got an Early Scan this time, but that's only because I thought I was 12 weeks already.
Great idea with the 6 week one, sometimes they ask you to come back at week 7 though to make sure there is a strong heartbeat.
i'm sure I remember that from last time.

MrsSparkles
April 8th, 2019, 12:11 PM
Hi Mummyof4boys

Were you in the 2016 group with me ?
Hope you get your BFP rooting for you

MrsSparkles
April 8th, 2019, 12:12 PM
Mrssparkles I remember you too!!! Are you finding out gender? I am hoping first and foremost you have a h&h pregnancy amd secondly that you hear girl [emoji1696][emoji1696]

2 love of my life boys followed years later by my miracle daughter [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] so blessed [emoji847]

Oh yay I remember you too.
How lovely that there are still some of the old gang on here, I know GirlieCat is expecting again too.
So nice to read familiar names on screen.

Sonshinemomx2
April 9th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Congrats all the new bfp’s this week!! Diina I think it may have to be more from the side to predict gender at 12-13 weeks but I’m not sure because I don’t know how either way!

I went for my 10 week appointment Monday, baby was great, strong heart beat! They were supposed to draw blood for the NIPT but they had scheduled the appointment too early to draw the blood yet! I am getting so anxious yet at the same time almost don’t even want to know what it is. I don’t want to have GD the whole pregnancy! I know I’ll fall in love with the baby either way but last night my mom said I think you’re having another boy then I was up half the night upset, having feelings of disappointment and regret I promised myself I wouldn’t have. I always wanted more than 2 kids and my boys are so excited about the baby I have no reason to regret having another but somehow that creeps into my thoughts. Now I’m wondering if I even need to find out or wait until at least the 20 week appointment.

Anyone else here experience GD with past pregnancies? I did with DS2 and absolutely can not imagine life without him, wouldn’t trade him for a million girls!! the world wouldn’t be the same without him in it so I didn’t think I would have near as hard a time this time but looks like I might. Sorry for the long post just had to vent a little to people who would understand!!

ruupau
April 9th, 2019, 09:43 PM
Sonshine you ain't alone but FX you get your lil girl, no your might have said that so you can face reality yeah what if you get another boy are you not gonna love no you will like what happened to your ds2, this happened to me on my DS2 I didn't sway then but I was surrounded by people who had both boy and girl so I told myself its automatic am going to get what I want, but I didn't get my dd instead God gave me my angel DS2 and I wouldn't trade him for a girl.

Am keeping my pregnancy a secret to those around me cos last time they were discouraging me saying am a mother of boys why troubling in conceiving again, so this time they will find out when am starting to show

Sonnygirl
April 10th, 2019, 02:50 AM
Congrats all the new bfp’s this week!! Diina I think it may have to be more from the side to predict gender at 12-13 weeks but I’m not sure because I don’t know how either way!

I went for my 10 week appointment Monday, baby was great, strong heart beat! They were supposed to draw blood for the NIPT but they had scheduled the appointment too early to draw the blood yet! I am getting so anxious yet at the same time almost don’t even want to know what it is. I don’t want to have GD the whole pregnancy! I know I’ll fall in love with the baby either way but last night my mom said I think you’re having another boy then I was up half the night upset, having feelings of disappointment and regret I promised myself I wouldn’t have. I always wanted more than 2 kids and my boys are so excited about the baby I have no reason to regret having another but somehow that creeps into my thoughts. Now I’m wondering if I even need to find out or wait until at least the 20 week appointment.

Anyone else here experience GD with past pregnancies? I did with DS2 and absolutely can not imagine life without him, wouldn’t trade him for a million girls!! the world wouldn’t be the same without him in it so I didn’t think I would have near as hard a time this time but looks like I might. Sorry for the long post just had to vent a little to people who would understand!!

I have two DS, I experienced GD with my last pregnancy, I didn't find out the gender of my first as I didn't think I minded. With my second I definitely wanted a girl but didn't know about the site and had trouble conceiving so I was happy to finally be pregnant. All the signs pointed to boy, same pregnancy symptoms, nub shot, Chinese calendar etc but when the she told me boy at the scan I was really upset and it took me a long while to feel ok again. It ruined the rest of the pregnancy and i had to pretend to anyone that asked that i was excited and happy to have another boy. of course hes here and I love him and he is such a little cheeky character but i'm terrified of going through it all again.
This will be my last baby and I feel the worry creeping in. ( any tips on how to manage GD would be great!!lol)
Just wanted to say you are not alone and obviously I hope we all have healthy babies first and foremost but also that we all get our GDs.

momamia4
April 10th, 2019, 11:10 PM
I had GD with all of my pregnancies. I was convinced DS1 was a girl and I knew DH wanted a boy. I remember crying so hard to him and telling him how sorry I was that I wasn't giving him the son he wanted. When we found out he was a boy, I was so upset because I had imagined this whole life with a girl! Then with DS2, I really wanted a girl. I was so convinced he was a girl because my pregnancy was so different than my first one. Then with DS3, I thought there was no way I could have another boy! I was in so much denial that I told everyone they couldn't tell what he was on the ultrasound. I couldn't deal with any comments about it, so I let everyone stay in the dark until he was born. With DS4, I just knew that God would not give me another boy after taking DS3 away from me (DS3 died when he was 15 weeks old). I even told my therapist that I was definitely having a girl because I couldn't imagine a God who would do that to me. He was all boy! DS4 is actually my biggest mommas boy. He has always been the snuggliest with me. Even now at 12, he'll still hold my hand when we watch movies and he gives me a hug goodnight every night. He's incredibly sweet and asks me about my day every day. I can't imagine my life any other way. You will be able to get through it if you're having another boy. It will take some time to adjust, but you can do it. Just imagine it is a boy. Think of the life you'll have with him. Think about how much your other boys will love him. Either way, your baby will be beautiful! [emoji846]

Sonshinemomx2
April 11th, 2019, 09:33 AM
I’m sorry everyone else has experienced the same feelings but at the same time it makes me feel better to know I’m not alone. At least makes me feel less guilty!

Moma I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through that this many times and about DS3. I’m so so happy for you that you are finally getting your girl! Trying to do that and just tell myself this is a boy and imagine life with him. I know I could easily forget all those thoughts and be excited if I found out it was a girl but def don’t want to imagine us with a girl right now!!

Ruu and Sonny it sounds like we are all in the same situation, 2 boys and this is our last pregnancy! I didn’t sway with my others but just thought I would have one of each. I love the relationship between my boys though so I’m glad it turned out the way it did now but this time there’s such a big age gap it’s hard to imagine them being that close! DH and I are going to find out results as soon as the NIPT comes back but now I’m thinking we may keep it to ourselves for a while because of people’s comments. I get that one all the time too Ruu, you’re such a boy mom. Well of course because I have 2 boys I love more than anything and I support them in everything they do which is typical “boy stuff”. Do these people think I just do that because they are boys?! I’d support my daughter in whatever she liked to do too. I’m sure the intention is good and meant to be a compliment it just never sits that way with me. Hopefully we all get our girls and don’t have to worry about it anymore!!!

Bobster
April 11th, 2019, 02:54 PM
I’ve been lurking here for a while unsure as to whether to post. I’m 9+5 weeks with baby number 3 who was also an oops baby. We were more blue friendly than pink and I’m absolutely convinced it’s another boy (we have 2 lovely boys already). Like a few of you I would never swap my boys for anything and they have the most amazing bond. I feel really anxious and stressed because I’d planned to sway and start ttc this October but it was one (drunken) incident. I already feel so low and feel like I have GD already because I just know it’s a boy and I feel so disappointed with myself for not giving it a decent shot.. I know I will love another little boy but my worry is that I will never feel completely complete without a daughter.. I have a 12 week scan booked at the end of the month.

Sorry this is so long!

Sonnygirl
April 11th, 2019, 04:49 PM
It's nice to know that there are people feeling the same way as me. ( but not nice if you know what I mean) I don't talk about it at all but think about it a lot especially now that i'm pregnant. I hadn't even realised it was a thing until it hit me hard after DS2

Moma i'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you must have gone through. :sad: So happy you are getting your girl.

Sonshine/bobster/ruu. I also dread the comments if I have another boy. I know people don't mean to be insensitive but because I've always wanted a girl it will just keep on reminding me and then I have to give fake answers.

I went for an early scan today ( 6 weeks today) and I was so prepared for it to be bad news as I have no symptoms at all and spotted a week or so ago. But I saw a heartbeat and it was measuring 6w1d so right on target. Only thing was a small area of bleeding adjacent to the sac, she said it was nothing to worry about and quite common. Has anyone had this perviously?

I am really happy that everything is looking good so far but now i'm terrified of the gender! I thought I wanted to have a NIPT test done but i'm so worried that it will be a boy that i'll be depressed for the rest of my final pregnancy.
Any one else having no symptoms and worrying about gender already?

Sonnygirl
April 11th, 2019, 04:56 PM
I’ve been lurking here for a while unsure as to whether to post. I’m 9+5 weeks with baby number 3 who was also an oops baby. We were more blue friendly than pink and I’m absolutely convinced it’s another boy (we have 2 lovely boys already). Like a few of you I would never swap my boys for anything and they have the most amazing bond. I feel really anxious and stressed because I’d planned to sway and start ttc this October but it was one (drunken) incident. I already feel so low and feel like I have GD already because I just know it’s a boy and I feel so disappointed with myself for not giving it a decent shot.. I know I will love another little boy but my worry is that I will never feel completely complete without a daughter.. I have a 12 week scan booked at the end of the month.

Sorry this is so long!

Bobster, don't give up hope yet, plenty of people get girls without any swaying.
I know what you are saying though, I know I would love another boy but that feeling of being incomplete without a daughter would be lifelong.
I think it's best we all go into it thinking boy (except moma :happy: ) and coming to terms with that idea and finding ways to be happy about it. otherwise it would be much more devastating if it were an opposite.

Bobster
April 12th, 2019, 03:08 AM
When does everyone have scans? I have a scan on 29th April but i’ll Only be 12+2 so a bit early for nun guessing. My first ds had a boy nub though at this gestation so you never know. My second ds’s scan was at 14 weeks and his nub was highly obvious. I’m so anxious about the scan.

Bluedust
April 13th, 2019, 06:17 PM
Hi everyone, im a bit late to join in but ive been so ill untill now i had hyperemesis gravidarum so was constantly vomiting losing weight etc. Im 14w+2d now and due 11th October. We have 2 daughters already and swayed blue but just confirmed yesterday we are expecting our 3rd daughter. I so thought this would be a boy, i tried everything i can with my sway but obviously wasnt enough. Oh well, just wanted to i troduce myself and hoping to be more on this board from now on as im feeling much better.

ruupau
April 14th, 2019, 10:02 AM
When does everyone have scans? I have a scan on 29th April but i’ll Only be 12+2 so a bit early for nun guessing. My first ds had a boy nub though at this gestation so you never know. My second ds’s scan was at 14 weeks and his nub was highly obvious. I’m so anxious about the scan.All will be well Bobster, I don't know when am having another scan and am not knowledgeable in nubs, but there are experts in here they will help,don't be nervous enjoy the pregnancy

ruupau
April 14th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Hi everyone, im a bit late to join in but ive been so ill untill now i had hyperemesis gravidarum so was constantly vomiting losing weight etc. Im 14w+2d now and due 11th October. We have 2 daughters already and swayed blue but just confirmed yesterday we are expecting our 3rd daughter. I so thought this would be a boy, i tried everything i can with my sway but obviously wasnt enough. Oh well, just wanted to i troduce myself and hoping to be more on this board from now on as im feeling much better.Welcome Bluedust I pray the tech mistakenly see girl and this baby tends to be your boy you want

locsofboys
April 17th, 2019, 09:55 AM
Hi all, I had my first OB appointment on Monday. Baby has a heart rate of 167 bpm. It all seems real now. I'm 8 weeks today and hoping for an end to this nausea really soon.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190417/e10c42092209903fda957537f25f474f.jpg

Sonshinemomx2
April 17th, 2019, 12:21 PM
Welcome Bobster and Blue!

I’m sorry you didn’t get to sway Bobster but of course lots of people get girls without ever swaying and living blue lifestyles! A couple I know, who is expecting their 3rd now, could not be more “blue friendly” and already had 2 boys, didn’t sway and they are having a girl! It’s possible! Mom is big into weight lifting and eats a protein heavy diet. Personality wise she’s so competitive and kind of aggressive even! I keep telling myself they are having a girl without swaying, you have a chance so you can tell yourself the same!

I’m 11+3 today. They drew blood Monday and results will be in some time next week! I’m having dreams about it every night. Some boy, some girl, some that they get the results wrong! I’m excited for everyone in here to start finding out! Maybe they will get a good enough nub shot for some guesses April 29 Bobster!!

Anyone else have an idea when they might know?!? I know Ruu is team green but not sure when or if the rest of the group are finding out!

Sonshinemomx2
April 17th, 2019, 12:22 PM
So sorry you didn’t hear boy Blue and that you have been sick! Is there a chance it was just too early or did you have the blood test?

Sonshinemomx2
April 17th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Locs that’s a precious baby, that’s a high heart rate, I know it’s just an old wives tale but mine was 173 at 7 weeks and 165 at 10 weeks so I’m hoping it holds true for us anyway!!

atomic sagebrush
April 17th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Heart rate doesn't work - just wanted to give my standard warning! The gestation determines heart rate, not the baby's gender.

Bobster
April 17th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Thanks sonshine, I hope I’m like your friend. My lifestyle and diet are very boy friendly but I’d say personality is more girl (not aggressive or competitive and low sex drive) so maybe that will go in my favour. I know why we got 2 boys last time, lots of sex in the week of ovulation and prenatals.

I am looking into booking an early gender scan but I’m terrified of crying in front of them. Last time I had to really hold back and then broke down in the car on the way home. Do you think they get people crying regularly?

Good news about having your bloods done, how long will the results take?

Sonshinemomx2
April 17th, 2019, 07:45 PM
Thanks Atomic, my DS1 was 170 so I definitely know it doesn’t work but just hoping this time it’s “true”, also, thank you for all your help during the sway. I never actually reached out to you with questions but did a lot of searching and reading your answers to other people who had the same questions when I was preparing to sway so thanks for all your hard work on the site!

Bobster I do think they get a lot of people crying. I held it in last time too but since then I’ve talked to a few people who have said they cried right in the ultrasound room.
They said 7 business days for the blood test results. That was Monday so I’m hoping a week from today!

Bobster
April 18th, 2019, 09:33 AM
Good luck sonshine ��

Bobster
April 18th, 2019, 09:36 AM
Locsofboys nice scan pic, and relief to see the heartbeat I bet. I too am hoping for an end to the nausea! 10+5 today here and it’s not constant anymore but when it comes it comes! Hoping by 14 weeks it’s gone like with my other 2

Bobster
April 18th, 2019, 09:41 AM
Sorry it didn’t go your way bluedust. Your girls will be so close though as they grow up. I would love to have 2 sisters. I’m sorry you didn’t get your boy though. Is this definitely your last baby?

Bobster
April 18th, 2019, 09:45 AM
I’m so anxious about finding out we’re having boy no.3. I just can’t imagine it to be possible to have a girl with the way it was when we conceived. The only things in our favour were that we bd 1 time and I wasn’t stressing about it as didn’t actually want to get pregnant just yet.. so less of a Martha personality trait I guess. And I took vitex for a few months before (for hormones not swaying) Everything else was blue friendly. I’m just so worried about finding out. I might book an early gender scan but wondering how early a somographer can reliably tell you the sex, does anyone know?

locsofboys
April 18th, 2019, 05:01 PM
Anyone here heard of the gender reveal blood test at Any Lab Test Now. There is one in my area but there is no info about the test used or accuracy. The website only says that you have to be at least 12 weeks pregnant and can get results within 3 to 5 days.

Bobster
April 19th, 2019, 02:32 AM
Not heard of that.. only heard of sneak peek dna but atomic says it’s not very reliable

MrsSparkles
April 20th, 2019, 04:24 AM
Hi ladies,

How are you all feeling ?
Still having nausea here, and started having the most ridiculous cravings (too early surely psychological) for fizzy sugary drinks.
I've never ever liked them, even when swaying last time I found it impossible to add any kind of diet soda to the regime.
Think it is me subconsciously wishful thinking a girl.
I had a lady ask me if I want a girl yesterday, and was like omg maybe I do and maybe I will be devastated to hear boy (although I am 100% it's a boy already).
The ways that GD plays with our minds is crazy.

Bobster
April 21st, 2019, 01:42 PM
Mrs sparkles you just never know. How far along are you? Will you find out? It’s weird what you crave when pregnant. My 3 pregnancies have each been completely different so far. With this one I feel like nothing tastes nice. I feel really sick all the time and just want water but even drinking water makes me sick. I feel like everything tastes chemically too.. with my first I craved fruit, second boy I craved meat and steak etc as well as chalk!!
Is anyone else craving anything?

ruupau
April 22nd, 2019, 08:12 AM
Mrs sparkles you just never know. How far along are you? Will you find out? It’s weird what you crave when pregnant. My 3 pregnancies have each been completely different so far. With this one I feel like nothing tastes nice. I feel really sick all the time and just want water but even drinking water makes me sick. I feel like everything tastes chemically too.. with my first I craved fruit, second boy I craved meat and steak etc as well as chalk!!
Is anyone else craving anything?17 weeks today, I crave nothing, but there are some foods that I don't like, after eating anything my mouth taste metallic, I can taste that this food got too much salt and will not eat but if its sugar I don't much how too much it is, weared haa maybe jus my mind wanting a baby girl

bluegreyeyes
April 22nd, 2019, 03:24 PM
Hi All. Just getting over a nasty cold (which of course I couldn't take anything for so it linger for about 12 days!) and been dealing w food aversions and all day low level queasiness. Luckily, it's not severe enough where don't I need to run to the restroom but I'm grossed out by pretty much everything. Including my favorites like avocados, lattes and cookies. Been surviving on toasted bagels, french baguettes, plain baked potatoes and crackers. And lots of Gatorade, gingerale and sparkling waters. The past few days my ab muscles have felt sore, like I did a lot of crunches or something. I have my first appointment on Friday, I'll be 8w3d so I'm really hoping that these symptoms mean that baby is growing healthy :) I'm team green so I'll be reminding the ultrasound techs that we do not want to know gender.

Sonshinemomx2
April 23rd, 2019, 10:09 AM
They called yesterday with my NIPT results!!! Most importantly the genetic screen was normal but I missed the call and they had to leave a voice mail. All they said was it was normal and call back if I wanted to know the gender. They called right at closing time and when I got the message they were already closed [emoji30] I know I’ll get the results today but my heart has been racing ever since they called and I have this nervous feeling in my stomach. This is it for me, today either my dream of having a girl comes true or I find out I will never have a daughter. I want to know but I also want to hold out hope! I will let y’all know when I find out!

Hang in there bluegreen! I was feeling the same way constant queasiness and everything sounded gross! I was 12 weeks yesterday and the queasiness is starting to get better! I still have food aversions in the evening to pretty much everything so I just have to pick something and make myself eat it.

The only thing I’ve been craving is sour stuff especially lemon water with a ton of lemon in it and other citrus fruit especially more one sour like lemon, lime, or grapefruit. It was rare that I drank beer before I was pregnant but when I did I used lime in it and I have been craving that! Of course I haven’t had it but that fresh lime taste with the really cold beer sounds so refreshing! Oh well, next year I can have one when I’m finished nursing!

Bobster
April 23rd, 2019, 10:31 AM
Sonshine any news? Good luck ��

Bobster
April 23rd, 2019, 10:38 AM
I started vomiting the last few days. Feel so awful and im 11+3 today. Thought it was meant to be getting better. Still not able to eat much without it triggering the nausea and nothing is appealing. I can’t remember what it was like the last 2 times but pretty sure it lasted until 14 weeks which is quite soul destroying.

momamia4
April 23rd, 2019, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the new ladies! I've been feeling just awful with nausea and vomiting, so I've been away for a while. We had a great scan at 9 weeks exactly and everything is still looking great! I go back next week, at 11 weeks, for another scan and to get my protocol for weaning off of the progesterone shots. I'm super happy those are going to be ending soon! I've been having the worst breast pain with this pregnancy! I don't remember it being anywhere near this bad with my boys. It's just awful! Anytime anything even brushes against them I scream. It's crazy! Hopefully that'll calm down once the progesterone is done too. Anyone else still having that? I'm 9+5 today. I had "borderline" results on the GTT already, so now I get to go in for the 3 hour GTT next week. I already know I'm pre-diabetic. I have been since I was 12. I'm hoping that I pass the 3 hour test. I don't need anything else to worry about on this journey. Hoping everyone else's nausea goes away soon!

Bobster
April 23rd, 2019, 02:12 PM
Me! Breast pain has been much worse this time. It’s calming down now though at 11 weeks so fingers crossed yours will too soon.

The nausea is unbearable isn’t it.. feel like such a moaner to my poor hubby

Sonshinemomx2
April 23rd, 2019, 02:24 PM
It’s a GIRL!!!! Thank you first of all to God because I know He was ultimately in control no matter how hard I swayed and I believe lead me to this site knowing that’s what my body would need! And a HUGE thank you to Atomic, and everyone who helps with the website! Last, thank you to the ladies in this forum for being there for me! I’m in shock and want to go shop already!!

momamia4
April 24th, 2019, 10:08 AM
Me! Breast pain has been much worse this time. It’s calming down now though at 11 weeks so fingers crossed yours will too soon.

The nausea is unbearable isn’t it.. feel like such a moaner to my poor hubby

I feel awful complaining to DH all the time, but I really do feel horrible with this morning sickness. I just don't know what else to do about it. I'm already taking diclegis and it does help a lot but doesn't take the nausea away completely. Good to know that I only have a little over a week before the breast pain starts to get better!

momamia4
April 24th, 2019, 10:09 AM
It’s a GIRL!!!! Thank you first of all to God because I know He was ultimately in control no matter how hard I swayed and I believe lead me to this site knowing that’s what my body would need! And a HUGE thank you to Atomic, and everyone who helps with the website! Last, thank you to the ladies in this forum for being there for me! I’m in shock and want to go shop already!!

OMG!!! Congratulations!! That's amazing news!! I'm so happy for you! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Bobster
April 24th, 2019, 03:49 PM

Amazing news! Huge congratulations! Enjoy shopping

Sonshinemomx2
April 24th, 2019, 11:09 PM
Thanks!! I still can’t believe it, I know the blood test is very accurate but I feel like I need to see!

I feel the same way about complaining to dh all the time. I have had no energy and the nausea was back the last two days as bad as ever. I feel so blah I just want to lay down then I feel bad about it! It will pass before we know it, hopefully!

ruupau
April 25th, 2019, 02:31 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCongratulations Sonshine waaaaal happy for you

locsofboys
April 25th, 2019, 10:48 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCongrats!!!

bluegreyeyes
April 26th, 2019, 11:30 AM
We had our first ultrasound today.
1 baby. Dr said it was strong and healthy. And cute :)
Baby's heartbeat is 166 at 8 Weeks, 3 Days.
He also said I ovulated from my right ovary.
SURREAL.
I'm now trying to envision myself with a girl since my HCG draws were pretty high 326 (at 4 weeks, 2 days) and 3,266 (at 4 weeks, 6 days) and the heartbeat is higher.
I know a lot of women say they have a feeling or intuition... I have none! I keep referring to it as a "he" because I was trying to sway boy but I really have no gut feeling on what it actually is.
We're team green so we'll find out in December.
Anyone else team green? Anyone else have intuitions on what gender - where they wrong or right?

atomic sagebrush
April 26th, 2019, 01:08 PM
What is surreal?? Sorry I went back thru several pages and couldn't figure it out!

SummerHope
April 26th, 2019, 05:50 PM

Huge Congrats!!! So exciting!!

Sonshinemomx2
April 26th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Thanks everyone!! Anyone else finding out soon? I know we have lots of team green ladies in here but I’m ready to hear what everyone is having! Fingers crossed for everyone here to get their desired gender!

Bobster
April 27th, 2019, 06:49 AM
I’ve got my NT scan on Monday. I’m really nervous as I could see penises on both my ds’s scans so knew what we were having. I’ll only be 12+2 though as couldn’t get in in the 13th week. I figure boys are quite easy to see earlier on so I’m preparing to possibly know on Monday if it goes the same way as my previous 2 children. Feel so anxious. I just know it’s another boy and I don’t know how i’ll cope with the GD as this is definitely our last. I feel so disappointed in myself for getting pregnant before we had chance to sway ��

ruupau
April 28th, 2019, 04:44 AM
I’ve got my NT scan on Monday. I’m really nervous as I could see penises on both my ds’s scans so knew what we were having. I’ll only be 12+2 though as couldn’t get in in the 13th week. I figure boys are quite easy to see earlier on so I’m preparing to possibly know on Monday if it goes the same way as my previous 2 children. Feel so anxious. I just know it’s another boy and I don’t know how i’ll cope with the GD as this is definitely our last. I feel so disappointed in myself for getting pregnant before we had chance to sway ��Don't get disheartened yet Bobster we all there for you and as for I know what you mean,I might have ruined my sway but giving all to God he should know and understand us that boys are enough already

Bobster
April 29th, 2019, 10:10 AM
Nt scan is in 30 mins. So anxious. I hope I don’t see a huge sticky up nub. Feel sick with anxiety

Elena86
April 29th, 2019, 02:11 PM

Congrats Sonshinemomx2!! So happy for you. I hope my 4th November baby will also be a girl.
I have been away for a while but unfortunately I have a HG (hyperemesis gravidarum) pregnancy.
I needed a hospital admission so I hope its worth it.
Enjoy you dream come true:bighug:!

Sonnygirl
April 29th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Nt scan is in 30 mins. So anxious. I hope I don’t see a huge sticky up nub. Feel sick with anxiety

How did it go Bobster?

Nell_
April 29th, 2019, 02:45 PM
Hope all's ok bobster x

Bobster
April 29th, 2019, 03:50 PM
I had to go back to work after the scan. I’m really not sure it’s all a blur. I definitely saw a nub and thought I saw a bit of a fork at the end on the scan but that’s not shown in the pictures. I’m not sure if it’s slightly angled up but it’s definitely not as up as ds1 and ds2 but that could be because it’s slightly earlier (12+2 as I thought). Scared to post pics incase people guess boy

atomic sagebrush
April 29th, 2019, 04:21 PM
12+2 is not going to be reliable even if they guess girl so you may not want to post them for now. Wait till a later scan when we can tell you reliably what the gender is! :)

Nell_
April 29th, 2019, 04:21 PM
I had to go back to work after the scan. I’m really not sure it’s all a blur. I definitely saw a nub and thought I saw a bit of a fork at the end on the scan but that’s not shown in the pictures. I’m not sure if it’s slightly angled up but it’s definitely not as up as ds1 and ds2 but that could be because it’s slightly earlier (12+2 as I thought). Scared to post pics incase people guess boy

Glad alls well with the baby! So are you deciding to stay team green and not do nipt or find out at 20week scan? Bet you will be staring at the pic for ages now ...

Bobster
April 29th, 2019, 05:46 PM
No won’t stay team green but will get a private gender scan at 15 weeks and then I know. I can’t stay team green as it will give possible false hope and I think it would affect my bonding with baby.

Thanks atomic that’s what I thought as looking at pictures girls and boys have similar looking bins this early

SummerHope
May 1st, 2019, 09:31 PM
Thanks everyone!! Anyone else finding out soon? I know we have lots of team green ladies in here but I’m ready to hear what everyone is having! Fingers crossed for everyone here to get their desired gender!

I'm still waiting for my first doctors visit, I have a visit with the nurse next week at 8w5d but I won't see my actual ob until 10weeks. I'm hoping I can get the NIPT but I know I am low risk so I need to talk to my doctor and see what the out of pocket fee will be for that, worse case senario if its too expensive I will go to an elective ultrasound studio or have a coworker scan me (I am an ultrasound tech lol) so I can find out by 14/15weeks which would be mid-June so still have a while to wait and I'm so anxious already!!! I could never do team green, I think its such a cool and special idea but I'm such a planner that I would obsess the entire time and I also think it would effect my bonding experience.

Bobster
May 1st, 2019, 11:20 PM
I hope your insurance covers the NIPT as they are quite expensive.

I did sneak peek at 9 weeks which said girl, didn’t believe it as I know it’s not the most reliable but did it again at nearly 11 weeks and just got the results back and it said girl again. Now I have my hopes up massively. Worried I’m setting myself up for a massive disappointment.

Bobster
May 2nd, 2019, 01:22 PM
Atomic is the nub theory reliable at 13 weeks onwards? I have a scanning machine at work which I’ve used a couple of times so might have a nub check next week (13 weeks tomorrow)

MrsSparkles
May 3rd, 2019, 09:03 AM
Hi everyone, im a bit late to join in but ive been so ill untill now i had hyperemesis gravidarum so was constantly vomiting losing weight etc. Im 14w+2d now and due 11th October. We have 2 daughters already and swayed blue but just confirmed yesterday we are expecting our 3rd daughter. I so thought this would be a boy, i tried everything i can with my sway but obviously wasnt enough. Oh well, just wanted to i troduce myself and hoping to be more on this board from now on as im feeling much better.

I totally remember the feeling of GD.
But as you know once baby is here, you couldn't imagine them any other way.
So sorry you have had HG, but glad you are feeling a bit better now !

MrsSparkles
May 3rd, 2019, 09:10 AM
We have decided not to get the NIPT test.
It's been a nightmare trying to arrange it (the clinic cancelled 3 times), and we are really more concerned to know about DS.
Which I have a NHS scan for on Thursday, it seems silly to pay £500 for an NIPT test when we can get a scan for free.
Also I am too nervous to find out gender.
My hubbie really wants a girl, I love our son so so much, and I can see myself with 2 boys, but hubbie has 3 boys....and I do feel a bit of pressure to give him a girl.

Bobster
May 4th, 2019, 08:39 AM
I can completely see why you don’t want to pay that money if your main concern would likely be diagnosed by the NHS testing. Are you going to stay team yellow or do you think you’ll find out? Have you spoken to hubby about feeling a bit pressured? Will this be your last? When’s your my scan? Maybe you’ll see a nub if it’s scheduled for near the 13 week point.

Bobster
May 4th, 2019, 08:41 AM
I keep obsessing about nubs and I’m driving myself crazy as I just know it’s too early to even analyse my pictures reliably. I feel so anxious. Got a gender scan booked in at 15+1 but the website says from 16 weeks. Do you think they will know if I fib with my dates and pretend I’m a bit further on? I know some places scan from 15 weeks so didn’t see it mattering too much..

momamia4
May 8th, 2019, 02:23 PM
I'm waiting for my NIPT results. Even though we did IVF, I'm super worried that they put the wrong embryo in or got the gender wrong. Tomorrow will be exactly 1 week from the blood draw. I'm so nervous!!

Bobster, I don't think they'll notice your dates. You should be fine.

MrsSparkles
May 9th, 2019, 06:41 AM
I'm waiting for my NIPT results. Even though we did IVF, I'm super worried that they put the wrong embryo in or got the gender wrong. Tomorrow will be exactly 1 week from the blood draw. I'm so nervous!!

Bobster, I don't think they'll notice your dates. You should be fine.

Don't be nervous, I'm sure there are lots of procedures in place to make sure that doesn't happen.
Exciting for you!

MrsSparkles
May 9th, 2019, 06:49 AM
I can completely see why you don’t want to pay that money if your main concern would likely be diagnosed by the NHS testing. Are you going to stay team yellow or do you think you’ll find out? Have you spoken to hubby about feeling a bit pressured? Will this be your last? When’s your my scan? Maybe you’ll see a nub if it’s scheduled for near the 13 week point.

Yes last baby.
Just had our nuchal fold scan, looks great but waiting for the bloods back.
The lady asked if we would find out gender at 20 weeks, I told we had done Ramzi and it was boy and right last time.
She said....."Ramzi is a bit of a theory, but actually I agree. Looks like a boy!"
I honestly felt fine, just so relived and happy that he's healthy.
Hubby will have to deal with it ��

MrsSparkles
May 9th, 2019, 07:46 AM

Bobster
May 9th, 2019, 08:35 AM
What gestation were you Mrs sparkles?? From reading further into nub theory I don’t know how reliable it really is as loads of girly nubs end up as boys. Your baby has such a cute profile. Was she looking at the nub when she said that? My sonographer said boys and girls look exactly the same at 12 weeks so she said they wouldn’t be able to tell. What a lovely picture you have! Congrats :)

Bobster
May 9th, 2019, 08:36 AM
Do you think that thin line protruding from the bottom is the nub? Looks flat if it is but can’t see if there’s stacking as the leg is in the way. Glad you feel ok :) I bet i’ll be an emotional wreck when they say boy. I’m really dreading it

MrsSparkles
May 9th, 2019, 12:02 PM
Hi Bobster

13+3 days.
She had a little look at his undercarriage as she called it.
I didn't really see much, but she was like I do think the Ramzi was right again for you.
It's so silly, I know it is not logical, but does seem to be right alot.

I didn't see a nub, but the skull looks blocky like last time.

I am sure it will be hard if you hear the opposite, I was devastated the last time.
But now I kind of feel at peace, hope you hear what you want though !!!!

Bobster
May 9th, 2019, 02:07 PM
My ramzi was wrong last time and got my hopes up for a girl so I’m not trying it this time. I feel so obsessed with nubs at the moment. Just want the worry to end now as feel in limbo. I don’t really understand skull theory at all.. your baby has a cute profile

MrsSparkles
May 9th, 2019, 04:56 PM
My ramzi was wrong last time and got my hopes up for a girl so I’m not trying it this time. I feel so obsessed with nubs at the moment. Just want the worry to end now as feel in limbo. I don’t really understand skull theory at all.. your baby has a cute profile

It's so easy to get obsessed and hung up on something.
I think Atomic would say it can all be wrong, except nipt and 20 week scans.
I definitely got so hung up last time.
I understand that feeling of disappointment, and stress.

So crossing my fingers that you hear girl, it can still happen!
When will you know for sure ?

Bobster
May 10th, 2019, 05:23 AM
Thank you Mrs sparkles.
My gender scan is on the 19th May but i’ll only be 15+2 so unsure how accurate it will actually be or if they’ll even do it (website says from 16 weeks). I’m going to tell them I’m 15+5 and hope for the best.

Did a self scan Wednesday and thought I could see some stacking. Baby was angled and curled up though so difficult to say. Going to try not to obsess so much now and try to think of other things (yeah right!). What will be will be

Elena86
May 10th, 2019, 09:08 AM
Nipt results are in. Everything ok and its a girl[emoji3590][emoji166]!!

MrsSparkles
May 10th, 2019, 09:12 AM
Nipt results are in. Everything ok and its a girl[emoji3590][emoji166]!!

Congratulations and what a relief rhat everything is okay.
Are you excited

MrsSparkles
May 10th, 2019, 09:12 AM
Thank you Mrs sparkles.
My gender scan is on the 19th May but i’ll only be 15+2 so unsure how accurate it will actually be or if they’ll even do it (website says from 16 weeks). I’m going to tell them I’m 15+5 and hope for the best.

Did a self scan Wednesday and thought I could see some stacking. Baby was angled and curled up though so difficult to say. Going to try not to obsess so much now and try to think of other things (yeah right!). What will be will be

So cool that you can do a self scan !

momamia4
May 10th, 2019, 09:15 AM
Yay Elena! Congrats!

I got my NIPT test results yesterday too and baby is definitely a girl! She looks great. NT scan showed negative for defects. The MFM doctor wants me to come in for monthly scans based on my history of infant loss and pregnancy loss. She doesn't want a repeat. I really liked her. She actually listened to me. She said she doesn't want me to go past 39 weeks and I'll be doing nonstress tests this pregnancy. Yay for a healthy pregnancy!

Sonnygirl
May 10th, 2019, 09:18 AM
MrsSparkles thats a lovely scan pic, I thought the skull looked girly, my boys certainly looked more blocky but I really don't know much about skull theory. I hope you hear girl, it's so hard when Ramzi and Sonographer has saying possibly boy.
I'm not even sure what Ramzi is, I think Atomic says it's unreliable though.

I'm not at the scan stage like you Bobster and i'm terrified of going incase I see a boy nub :(
This is last chance for us and it's weighing heavy.
I am currently obsessing over preg symptoms. I feel like it's pretty much the same as my two boys, No sickness, dry hair, clear skin, no heartburn, very tired. Id say the only difference is i'm moodier and don't have any food aversions.
I wake up wishing everyday something was different to make me feel like I have a chance. I know that Atomic would say that symptoms don't tell gender but I can't help obsessing.

Hope everyones pregnancies is going well.

MrsSparkles
May 10th, 2019, 09:24 AM
Terrific news Momamia!!!!
You must be so happy, and its amazing news that your Dr is good

MrsSparkles
May 10th, 2019, 09:26 AM
I know its hard but remember that so many Moms get the same symptoms with differnt genders.
I totally sympathise, its tough when its your last baby.

momamia4
May 10th, 2019, 09:26 AM
Terrific news Momamia!!!!
You must be so happy, and its amazing news that your Dr os goodI am thrilled!! I'm still kind of freaked out to get excited about the pregnancy because my latest miscarriage was at 13 weeks. I'm going to be freaked out for a few more weeks. Once I make it to 14 weeks, I'll be able to calm down a lot.

MrsSparkles
May 10th, 2019, 09:33 AM
Can completely understand your fears.
So fingers crossed for the next few weeks !
Sure it will be okay, especially with a really understanding Dr on your team.

WelcomeBaby
May 10th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Well, ladies, I'm almost 10 weeks along (due mid-December) and have hesitated to join you for some time because I expect 70% of you to get their DG and I already know with all my heart that I'll be one of the other 30%. I swayed girl but it's pretty obvious I fell pregnant in the bluest month I've experienced in probably one and a half years of swaying, and also my intuition - which was spot on with DS1 from the day I learned I was pregnant - says boy 150%. (Maybe I should add that I have the type of intuition that seems to be almost always correct - the sudden onset type with the little voice who always gently reprimands me whenever I try to imagine a little girl in my belly.) So it's quite painful for me to see that some of you already got their NIPT results back and are having girls - I genuinely want y'all to have your DG and I'm happy for you, it just makes me sad and stunned how I could have so much bad luck. Well, he's not here yet, so I don't want to call him "bad luck" because he might turn out to be the biggest blessing ever, and if I really do end up with a boy after almost 2 years of swaying, then fate obviously has a very special plan for me and my family!
What I'm trying to say is that you probably won't see much of me here in the coming weeks because I'll need some more time to come to terms with the situation. In the meantime, anyone who finds out they're having an opposite, PM me and I'll be happy to support you and send the courage, confidence, and positive energy you might need - I'll be accumulating lots of it for my own use and ready to share it with you :)

MrsSparkles
May 10th, 2019, 05:28 PM
Totallt get it.
I was the same last time, genuinely happy yet gutted everytime a girlie sway worked.
If you are having a boy after so much swayin, he will be so special.
It sounds crazy but my son is one of those people that is here for a reason.
He brings so much joy to everyone he meets and has so much compassion and humour already.

If you have a little boy, bet he will have the potential to change the world

Bobster
May 11th, 2019, 03:38 AM
Congrats moma and elena. You must feel so amazing!

Sonny I agree with Mrs sparkles that loads of women on here feel the same despite the gender. I really thought ds2 was a girl as I was so
Much more sick with him and it felt completely different to ds1 so symptoms really don’t mean anything. You have as much chance as anyone for a dd. Have you got your scan date yet? How far are you?

Mrs sparkles I also thought the skull looked girly but didn’t want to say that. Fingers crossed you don’t see anything boyish at the next scan.

Welcome welcome!! I completely understand lurking and that feeling when people announce their good news. You swayed for such a long time which is amazing. What makes you think it was a blue month? I think atomic says it’s the overall sway so if you’ve slipped the month of bfp it’s not a deal breaker. Fingers crossed your intuition is wrong this time.

I know I always say this but I need to say it again as can’t talk to anyone else.. just feel so anxious about finding out. I keep studying my scan pictures looking for clues as I have feel I have to know to deal with it. But then I’m scared that once I know I will plummet into the depths of low mood and be good for nothing. I’m scared i’ll Let my boys and my husband down if that happens. I’m also scared of what people will say at work and friends. I don’t know whether to pretend to be team green to them but hubby thinks they will keep saying it might be a girl and that will hurt more..

Bobster
May 11th, 2019, 03:42 AM
As a side note, 14 weeks today and still feeling sick although I think it might be fading a bit as not there as constantly anymore.. I think it went at 14 weeks with the boys so hope it’s the same this time...boobs still sore but again not as bad as before. how is everyone else feeling?

MrsSparkles
May 11th, 2019, 06:47 AM
Hmm I agree with hubby, it will be so annoying if people guess pink and you know its blue.
People are so weird, I honestly think so much GD comes from societies "One or each is perfect" rhetoric.

Sonnygirl
May 11th, 2019, 09:00 AM
ahh welcome & bobster, you are writing exactly how I feel. we are not alone but once people get the DG it leaves the others left behind with all the GD again. I am literally dreading it. I am in limbo in that I don't want to know what i'm having as I am so sure it's a boy. I know I will come out the other side and love the little one but i also know that the desire for a girl will always be there and this is our last chance. I'm worried that I may fall into an even deeper depression than before. Such a horrible place to be. On top of that will be the remarks of ' never mind', you have your hands full' 'will you try for a girl' etc etc at least with two boys most people think you want have anymore and don't ask.

On the other hand if by some miracle it does turn out to be a girl I can enjoy the pregnancy and life!! (it feels so sad to have such an emphasis on a gender).
I'm just over 10 weeks now, Feels like forever and i'm only just having my booking in appointment next week at nearly 11 weeks. I doubt my scan will be until 13-14 weeks. which makes nub guessing even more terrifying. both my boys had stacked nubs and exactly the same scan pics.
terrified is an understatement!

Bobster
May 11th, 2019, 01:26 PM
sonny I’m glad your scan will be when nub is more reliable. Mine was ambiguous at 12+3 which is tormenting me as it’s not accurate so I don’t know either way. I understand the nerves completely. It’s such an awful feeling. I hope you get your scan date through soon and I hope you see a lovely flat nub.

My scan is a week tomorrow (19th). Dreading it is an understatement.

Bobster
May 12th, 2019, 08:10 AM
So I’m feeling a bit flat. I stupidly posted my 12 week and 13+5 week self scan pictures on ingender as I thought there may be more response there and 3 out of 3 people have guessed boy. Now feeling completely hopeless as surely the 13+4 pictures should be obvious if it’s a girl. It definitely looks like some stacking on a lot of my screen shots. I’ve posted my scan video to the nubologists so we’ll see what they say and if they say boy I know. Has anyone else used them?

Sonnygirl
May 12th, 2019, 09:25 AM
Bobster, do you want to post them here too? I think theres quite a lot of nub experts here too.
Did you go for an extra scan then?
you must feel in torment, especially as sneak Peak said girl and now nub shot says boy.
Might it be a bad angle on the nub shot? what is your gut instinct? is it a similar scan pic to your boys?

Bobster
May 12th, 2019, 02:03 PM
41519 12+3
12+3 and 13+4

Bobster
May 12th, 2019, 02:05 PM
13+4

Bobster
May 12th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Stacking

Bobster
May 12th, 2019, 02:10 PM
More stacking

Bobster
May 12th, 2019, 02:11 PM
Sorry it wouldn’t let me do them all on one post. i know it’s going to be a boy

Bobster
May 12th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Figured out how to add multiples to one post now!!! Sorry about that

Sonnygirl
May 12th, 2019, 02:20 PM
I'm sorry i'm not good at guessing at all.
I find it hard to tell.
I can see stacking on the second & forth pic but then not on others.
Hopefully someone here will be able to give you their opinion. i'm still hopeful for you

Bobster
May 12th, 2019, 03:05 PM
Thanks sonny. I’m no hopeful. The only thing I have in favour is that the baby was kind of turned so it wasn’t a side view angle. So hard to interpret the angle of the dangle if you like. But I don’t think a girl would have that round blob on top of the nub. Anyway we’ll soon find out in 6 days at the gender scan. I’m so scared I’m going to cry and the lady will think I’m an awful person

WelcomeBaby
May 12th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Totallt get it.
I was the same last time, genuinely happy yet gutted everytime a girlie sway worked.
If you are having a boy after so much swayin, he will be so special.
It sounds crazy but my son is one of those people that is here for a reason.
He brings so much joy to everyone he meets and has so much compassion and humour already.

If you have a little boy, bet he will have the potential to change the world

Thank you so much for saying this MrsSparkles, this is exactly what I'm clinging to right now!! I'll come back here to reread your post to comfort me in my darker moments!!
Aww, your son sounds like an amazing person. :) Of course every child brings joy, but yes, there are some who are just so extra special. Compassion and humour are two of my favorite qualities :)

WelcomeBaby
May 12th, 2019, 03:22 PM
Welcome welcome!! I completely understand lurking and that feeling when people announce their good news. You swayed for such a long time which is amazing. What makes you think it was a blue month? I think atomic says it’s the overall sway so if you’ve slipped the month of bfp it’s not a deal breaker. Fingers crossed your intuition is wrong this time.

I know I always say this but I need to say it again as can’t talk to anyone else.. just feel so anxious about finding out. I keep studying my scan pictures looking for clues as I have feel I have to know to deal with it. But then I’m scared that once I know I will plummet into the depths of low mood and be good for nothing. I’m scared i’ll Let my boys and my husband down if that happens. I’m also scared of what people will say at work and friends. I don’t know whether to pretend to be team green to them but hubby thinks they will keep saying it might be a girl and that will hurt more..

Thank you for welcoming me, Bobster! Yeah, I wish I had just slipped up a bit, but I was off the diet for a whopping 6 weeks - just wanted to take a short break and then struggled so hard to get back on, I'm a naturally HE person - and then of course I conceived after only being back on the LE lifestyle for 2 weeks. Also, I'm absolutely convinced I ovulated left-left-right in Jan-Feb-March which produces 76% percent boys if you catch the egg from the right ovary in the 3rd month. This was an actual study that even Atomic cites from time to time.
I so 100% understand the anxiety about finding out. I understand so well that I decided to be team green so I have another 7 months to come to terms with an opposite - I couldn't handle hearing boy at this point. I'm sorry I can't help with the nub pics, I suck at this, but I really, really hope you do hear girl in a few weeks when the u/s pics are a little clearer and more reliable!

Nell_
May 12th, 2019, 03:27 PM
Hey bobster I think you will hear girl in 6 days time :)

WelcomeBaby
May 12th, 2019, 03:29 PM
I honestly think so much GD comes from societies "One or each is perfect" rhetoric.

This is SO TRUE! When I was considerably younger (unmarried and still dreaming of having 3 girls), I lived in Vietnam for some time and I will never forget how totally thrilled and over the moon everybody was when a boy was born in their families. Or a second boy, or a third! A woman with 3 boys was revered (and envied!) like a queen! Sometimes I dream of going back there with what I'm sure will be my 2 sons very soon because they completely lack the "perfect pigeon pair" rhetoric and can't get enough of boys. That would make me feel so much better. Horrible how much I depend on other people's opinions. Working on letting that go.

WelcomeBaby
May 12th, 2019, 03:37 PM
ahh welcome & bobster, you are writing exactly how I feel. we are not alone but once people get the DG it leaves the others left behind with all the GD again. I am literally dreading it. I am in limbo in that I don't want to know what i'm having as I am so sure it's a boy. I know I will come out the other side and love the little one but i also know that the desire for a girl will always be there and this is our last chance.

Same here. Last chance, and I will feel left behind. Even with all the really nice ladies here who get their DGs and do NOT become all smug and self-congratulatory like some pigeon pair moms I know IRL!
All I can say is, before you find out gender, try to make sure you're as ready as you can possibly be for an opposite. A friend of mine found out at 18 weeks she was expecting another boy and she later admitted she spent the next weeks crying every single day. This is so heartbreaking and I don't want that for any of you - I really want us all to gather our strength and confidence so we have at least a tiny fraction of love and excitement for bub at the ready when we find out it's an opposite!

Bobster
May 13th, 2019, 03:08 AM
That’s such a lovely thing to say sparkles. All of our little boys are definitely meant to be ❤️
The bond brothers have as well is amazing the watch. A colleague at work has 3 grown up boys and they are always going on holidays together and post lovely pictures together all with their arms around each other. Makes me feel better to think that my 2 boys would have another brother to look out for them and be there for them when life gets tough.

MrsSparkles
May 13th, 2019, 03:15 AM
Im so glad it helped, I mean every word.
I deleted a post in GD, but when i found out boy I was so devastated.
I wrote a long post and said some awful things.
Its crazy to think that I would be happy (genuinely) either way this time. All because he is such a star.

Don't lose hope though, you may still hear pink

Bobster
May 13th, 2019, 05:13 AM
It must be such a relief to feel that way. For me I know i’d love another boy as much as my first two as they really are gorgeous little boys but this feeling of GD is a separate issue and I don’t feel it will ever go. it’s like grief for something I imagined having from being little myself. I know that’s completely stupid as it’s just an image in my mind. The reality is that that even if I got a dd it would probably be nothing like this great relationship I imagine. In fact a lot of mums I speak to with one of each say they have closer relationships with their sons!

WaywardMommy
May 13th, 2019, 09:13 PM
Hey there Bobster, I'm looking and it seems to be possibly the wrong strength to see bladder clearly. Or even really a clear nub, for that matter. I see two possibilities of nub and bladder right now. Both seem to have a boyish tilt but the bladder almost seems to be in the female position right now. It does seem as though there is a decent possibility of female with one of these two combinations, so don't give up hope. I understand very much, I find out in a week about my confirmation and I have 3 stepsons and one biological son. I will love my child no matter what but I can't help but wish for one girl, as I am getting to risk factor age. Bless you and I'm hoping for you, please do tell the news!!

atomic sagebrush
May 15th, 2019, 11:21 AM
Thank you for welcoming me, Bobster! Yeah, I wish I had just slipped up a bit, but I was off the diet for a whopping 6 weeks - just wanted to take a short break and then struggled so hard to get back on, I'm a naturally HE person - and then of course I conceived after only being back on the LE lifestyle for 2 weeks. Also, I'm absolutely convinced I ovulated left-left-right in Jan-Feb-March which produces 76% percent boys if you catch the egg from the right ovary in the 3rd month. This was an actual study that even Atomic cites from time to time.
I so 100% understand the anxiety about finding out. I understand so well that I decided to be team green so I have another 7 months to come to terms with an opposite - I couldn't handle hearing boy at this point. I'm sorry I can't help with the nub pics, I suck at this, but I really, really hope you do hear girl in a few weeks when the u/s pics are a little clearer and more reliable!

And I am absolutely convinced that without benefit of ultrasound you cannot know what side you ovulated from.

Ovulation pain does not tell you what side you ovulated from. I know this based on the reports of hundreds if not thousands of people in which they insist they had to have ovulated from a certain side and then have an ultrasound done in which they're flabbergasted to find out they actually had ovulated from the other side.

People are now contacting me upset over this post which is highly misleading and puts words into my mouth that are out of context. I was reporting on ONE STUDY and they found that in a three month pattern (REGARDLESS OF MONTH) when the ovulation pattern was L, L, R, that the group in question had about 75% boys. this DOES NOT MEAN that a) this is even a legitimate finding, since to my knowledge it's not been followed up with and b) that it would be true in people who were swaying anyway. The researchers are reputable but even reputable researchers have studies that go on to be later found untrue.

And it certainly does not mean that "everyone who ovulated in March from the right will be 76% likely to have boys" which is how people are reading it. I never said that. I never would say that because it ISN"T TRUE. March is shown in studies to be a good month for girls. And while I find the L, L, R research interesting, an interesting study and a nickle will buy you a Tootsie Roll. One study proves NOTHING and for anyone who knows they ovulated from the right is now upset reading this, please don't be. Even if you ovulated L, L, R (which you probably didn't since most women O from the right way more often than they do the left) you can still have a girl and unless you had an ultrasound that proved you Oed L, L, R, this doesn't even apply to you.

The poster is saying "Jan, Feb, March" because that is when SHE PERSONALLY ovulated. No one, least of all ME, has ever said "if you ovulate in March from the right you have a 76% chance of a boy" THIS IS NOT TRUE, I have never said it.

You guys, communication on the Internet is a challenge. Sometimes people write something that is difficult to decipher. PLEASE just check with me before having a panic attack and sinking into the depths of despair because oftentimes it's a very easy explanation.

Bobster
May 15th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Hey there Bobster, I'm looking and it seems to be possibly the wrong strength to see bladder clearly. Or even really a clear nub, for that matter. I see two possibilities of nub and bladder right now. Both seem to have a boyish tilt but the bladder almost seems to be in the female position right now. It does seem as though there is a decent possibility of female with one of these two combinations, so don't give up hope. I understand very much, I find out in a week about my confirmation and I have 3 stepsons and one biological son. I will love my child no matter what but I can't help but wish for one girl, as I am getting to risk factor age. Bless you and I'm hoping for you, please do tell the news!!

Thanks for this and for looking. I find the bladder theory really interesting as hadn’t heard of it before. It makes sense though as the uterus would surely make it higher than a boys... maybe?! Good luck for your scan in a week. Keep us updated. 3 days for me after today!! I am so nervous about it.

Bobster
May 17th, 2019, 01:30 AM
Sonny have you got a scan date through yet?

Sonnygirl
May 17th, 2019, 07:30 AM
yes, finally had my booking in appointment this week and have a scan date through as next Thursday. I'm scared i will see obvious boy parts as I did with DS2

Good luck for Sunday, I can imagine what you are going through, it looks promising though : )
I presume you have told people about the pregnancy now? how have the reactions been so far?

MrsSparkles
May 17th, 2019, 09:49 AM
Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is ok.

Just had our test result back
Low risk of Downs (1 in 3609)
Low risk of Edwards and Patous (1 in 35000)
Feel really and hopeful for the rest of the pregnancy.

20 week scan 27th june

Sonnygirl
May 17th, 2019, 10:48 AM
Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is ok.

Just had our test result back
Low risk of Downs (1 in 3609)
Low risk of Edwards and Patous (1 in 35000)
Feel really and hopeful for the rest of the pregnancy.

20 week scan 27th june

Thats a fantastic result MrsSparkles. really pleased for you

Bobster
May 17th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Wow Mrs sparkles that’s a brilliant result! Do you mind if I ask how old you are? Mine was 1:4500 which is a lot higher than my first which was 1:20000 i think.. I was only 27 then though. I wonder how they work it out.

Sonny oh god Thursday! You must be so nervous. How far along will you be on Thursday? You’ll have to keep your eyes peeled for the nub. What time is your scan? I’ll be thinking of you.

Yes feeling more anxious about Sunday as I’ve really got my hope up for a girl. I hope this hope doesn’t come crashing down on Sunday. People have been saying ‘I bet it’s a girl’ and ‘do you want a girl’.. I’ve mostly just said I’m happy with either but once or twice admitted I’d like a girl.

Bobster
May 18th, 2019, 04:56 AM
So I’ve just rechecked the scan website and it says they will check k the head circumference of the baby to ensure I’m over 16 weeks ��
Should I ring and postpone the scan or should I go anyway and claim my dates put me 5 days ahead. Don’t want them to be concerned over a growth issue... honesty or claiming ignorance?! I will only be 15+2 tomorrow

Bobster
May 18th, 2019, 07:16 AM
Ok I went for honesty and I’ve rebooked so will now have my scan the following Sunday at 16+2. God the waiting is killing me! I was just so worried about lying as I’m a terrible liar and also didn’t want them to think there was a growth problem.

Sonnygirl
May 18th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Ok I went for honesty and I’ve rebooked so will now have my scan the following Sunday at 16+2. God the waiting is killing me! I was just so worried about lying as I’m a terrible liar and also didn’t want them to think there was a growth problem.

I think it's probably wise as you aren't just a day off 16weeks, the wait must be agonising though! are you still feeling hopeful though?

i'll be roughly 12w2days with my scan next week, do you think a nub is pretty unreliable at this stage. i think my boys had obvious stacking at 12weeks so scared of looking and seeing something i don't want to.

Bobster
May 18th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Sonny I think if you saw stacking that’s fairly reliable but girl nubs are unreliable and can give false hope. There’s no chance you could extend it to 13 weeks? My ds one had a boy nub at around 12+3 so I think if I saw a girly nub I’d be hopeful but realistic that it could change. The gender experts say the rise should happen by 12+5 but I think it can probably happen later too.

Feel a bit disappointed that I’m not going to find out tomorrow but it’s only another week. I am hopeful because can’t see a penis on my latest self scan but it could easily be ticked up between the legs as I had no clue what I’m doing. Not doing anymore self scans though as it’s making me feel a bit obsessed. So scared of having my hopes dashed in a week.

Sonnygirl
May 19th, 2019, 02:43 PM
Sonny I think if you saw stacking that’s fairly reliable but girl nubs are unreliable and can give false hope. There’s no chance you could extend it to 13 weeks? My ds one had a boy nub at around 12+3 so I think if I saw a girly nub I’d be hopeful but realistic that it could change. The gender experts say the rise should happen by 12+5 but I think it can probably happen later too.

Feel a bit disappointed that I’m not going to find out tomorrow but it’s only another week. I am hopeful because can’t see a penis on my latest self scan but it could easily be ticked up between the legs as I had no clue what I’m doing. Not doing anymore self scans though as it’s making me feel a bit obsessed. So scared of having my hopes dashed in a week.

I can't make it any later unless I go for an extra private scan. I go away for the children's half term and I would be over the 14 weeks by the time i'm back.
I am in a pretty anxious place at the moment. My DS2 isn't well and is waking a lot at night, It means I am awake for hours in the night and it's never a good time to rationalise about the upcoming scan or GD.
I finding it hard to get in a good place to be ready to see/hear the possibility that it's another boy. I'm not ready to deal with all the feelings that come with it.

It must be so hard knowing you could scan yourself at any time! I would be obsessed too. I know it looks difficult to do and must be even harder to do on yourself.
Not long to wait, I hope you hear girl

Bobster
May 20th, 2019, 04:03 AM
Sonny I know how you feel. It’s weird you said that as my ds2 has also started waking in the night consistently and ends up on our bed often as I’m too tired to fight it. In fact both of them were up last night but ds1 usually sleeps fine. It’s so hard when you have the pregnancy tiredness and also the worry making you mentally exhausted. Have you picked a boys name? I’ve picked one and trying to imagine a boy. If I’m completely honest though I don’t think that will help much with my GD. I wish there was something I could say or do that would.. I think it would just be a case of when we meet him it would feel a bit better. Hopefully by the time baby comes ds2 will be. Bit older and more settled too.

comfort00
May 21st, 2019, 08:28 PM
That's my little bean at 9 weeks. I'm 12 weeks now, have an appointment next week, due December 2nd 2019. Praying it's a girl! [emoji120] but would love the baby regardlesshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190522/f33cdd2599280392671c899f6989a4ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

locsofboys
May 21st, 2019, 08:46 PM
Hi all, I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. Last Thursday I did a Genlook blood test at the lab. According to the lab, it's supposed to be 99% accurate at 12 weeks but I have not found any information online about the test other than one babycenter post on how the test results were wrong. I'm supposed to get my results back on Thursday but now I'm freaking out that they won't be accurate. I feel like I will be unsure either way. If results say boy, I will hope that they're wrong. If it says girl, I won't believe them. Wishing I would have just waited. I still haven't told my family that I'm pregnant because I really don't want them to ask what I'm having until I know. I'm so ready to go baby shopping. I have boy and girl items just waiting in my cart.

Bobster
May 23rd, 2019, 03:13 AM
Congratulations on your babies comfort & locsofboys.

I’ve not heard of that test locs, is it meant to be like harmony/nipt? Might be worth starting a thread on this site to see if anyone else has done one. I did sneak peek but like you have read some negative reviews.

Comfort that scan picture is so cute. I hope you get a girl. Will you have a gender scan or blood test?

Sonny good luck today. Keep us posted. What time is your scan? Try stay calm. Maybe ask if you can take a little video to see if you can spot the nub after. Everything crossed for you that you don’t see a boy nub. Good luck!

3 sleeps left until my gender scan when i’ll be 16+2. Feeling slightly crazy with anxiety. Keep thinking about them saying boy and how I might react. I don’t want to cry.

Sonnygirl
May 23rd, 2019, 04:04 AM
congratulations Comfort and locsofboys.

Like bobster said I haven't heard of the genlook blood test, if it's a at home one i think they have mixed reviews and the ones that are reliable are NIPT/Harmony. I was tempted by a sneakpeak test but I don't think i'd believe the results!

Thanks for the thoughts bobster, yes i'm feeling pretty anxious, I can't change what is in there but I just really really hope I don't see any boy bits like DS2
Do you think they mind you filming? I think i'll only be 12w2d so I know it's not reliable but I guess it's more reliable if I see boy parts.
I'll let you know how it goes :nails:

Bobster
May 23rd, 2019, 07:15 AM
Let us know sonny! I’ve been thinking of you today and hoping you get pink vibes from your scan

comfort00
May 23rd, 2019, 07:35 AM
Thanks Bobster and Sonnygirl! I'll wait to have a gender scan. I'm anxious to know but I'm also chill about it. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Sonnygirl
May 23rd, 2019, 08:38 AM
I've been for my scan, the baby was curled up so she couldn't do all the tests and measurements that is needed no matter how much i moved about. I've been booked in for another scan at 15 weeks. even more terrifying.
The scan pics I have aren't very good and i'm terrified of people guessing boy. There is two lines on the scans pics but I don't know if i'm looking at the right thing. do two lines mean boy?
I'm feeling very out of sorts now, all the adrenalin along with having to start telling people. Its getting to obvious to avoid now.

Bobster
May 23rd, 2019, 08:57 AM
I think you can have 2 lines for a boy or a girl but it’s more the angle they are at. Do they look flat? Oh my god will they tell you the gender I wonder at 15 weeks ��

So glad it’s over for you. I take it there’s not an obvious boy nub like your others?? Have you compared your boys scans?

Bobster
May 23rd, 2019, 08:58 AM
If baby is curled up sometimes it’s difficult to tell the angle in relation to the spine

Bobster
May 23rd, 2019, 09:02 AM
You don’t have to tell people yet sonny.. just wear baggy tops. Do it when you feel ready.. that might be when you find out the gender. We’ve still not told family. My work colleagues found out as my work top is getting tight and I was sick at work. Plan to tell family and friends on Sunday after the gender scan.

Sonnygirl
May 23rd, 2019, 09:03 AM
it's really difficult to tell as it's so curled up.
I've compared but they so different as this bub is not in a good position.
The skulls look a bit different. I'm just like you two weeks ago and obsessing.

Bobster
May 23rd, 2019, 10:31 AM
Haha and I’m still completely obsessing now!! So glad it looks different.. fingers crossed it’s a girly

SummerHope
May 23rd, 2019, 11:04 AM
Had my first appointment yesterday and I'm feeling so bummed because I can't get the NIPT test. The Nurse Practitioner said I'm low risk so we would have to pay out of pocket and I can't afford that :(
I'm getting the 1st trimester screening with the NT ultrasound and have my ultrasound booked for June 6th when i will be 12w6d, so hopefully I can at least get a good nub shot
I've been kind of avoiding getting on here recently because I've just been really down. My anxiety has been really bad and I am also just having trouble processing because I have a strong feeling this baby is going to be a boy and I just want a girl so badly. I think all of that combined is just making me feel really disconnected from the pregnancy and I'm really having trouble even feeling excited about it. I know feelings/intuition about gender doesn't mean anything, and I know I will love the baby regardless, but at least at this point we aren't planning on having more than 2 kids so this is kind of my last shot for a daughter unless hubby changes his mind and we try for #3 sometime down the road. I just feel really defeated right now and I'm frustrated that I probably wont know the gender for sure until the end of June now.
Sorry for the rambling just needed to vent, I don't really have anyone to talk to because I haven't told anyone I'm pregnant yet because I want to find out the gender first before I announce so I can just tell all the news at once (because I know I won't be able to handle all the "oh I hope it's a girl this time" comments from my family).
Anyway, hope everyone else is doing well! Can't wait to hear what everyone is having!

Bobster
May 23rd, 2019, 12:38 PM
Summer hope I think we can all relate to exactly how you are feeling. It’s such a difficult in limbo stage for us. It’s very hard to imagine a daughter after so long of wanting one. I really hope you get your dd this time but I can tell you that 2 boys together is very special. They have a different bond to a pigeon pair I think. Also you never know what will happen later down the line. My ds2 was definitely the last but that desire just didn’t go and here we are again.

I think the anxiety and feeling low and disconnected are very normal feelings. I felt like that after finding out the gender with ds2 but as soon as he came it went. GD really is a bitch, and I don’t think anyone can understand until they’ve been there.

MrsSparkles
May 24th, 2019, 03:48 AM
Omgosh I've been reading the last two pages holding my breath.
Am so nervous for you Sonny, really want you to hear girl.
How long until your next scan ?

I think you're doing the right thing not posting the scans for guesses.
That can drive you crazy and its not like everyone is an expert.

MrsSparkles
May 24th, 2019, 03:53 AM
Wow Mrs sparkles that’s a brilliant result! Do you mind if I ask how old you are? Mine was 1:4500 which is a lot higher than my first which was 1:20000 i think.. I was only 27 then though. I wonder how they work it out.

Im an old Mama. 37!!!!

Yesterday was so tough, our friends had their baby.
Team green and they had a baby girl.
Im so happy for them, went out and bought lots of cute girl clothes as gifts.
I tried to show my hubbie and he got really choked up and walked out.
When i spoke to him he said he doesn't know why hes being so silly, but that he feels so jealous and gutted that we are getting a boy and they have a girl when they were not even bothered either way.

Now I feel so sad for him, like I had no idea GD could be strong like this in men.

Bobster
May 24th, 2019, 05:55 AM
Oh gosh sparkles that must have been so hard for you. I know a few women on here have swayed because of hubbys desires and not their own so must be more common than we think. I think for them it’s harder to connect with baby until they are there. If you do have a boy (big IF there) then he will feel better once baby arrives i’m sure. I always feel that pang whenever someone announces they are having a girl. It’s such an awful feeling as I hate being jealous.. it’s mixed as well as you obviously want people to get whatever they hope for but I always feel very sad for myself initially, sometimes very down.

Waiting is driving me mad. I feel sick with nerves for my gender scan. I feel strongly that they are going to say boy. I think i’ll crumble in emotion. Almost wish I was going alone as don’t want to put my DH through it. I hate being upset with him as he never knows what to say/do and it upsets him. I feel like cancelling it but I won’t. So nervous.

Bobster
May 24th, 2019, 05:58 AM
Sonny how are you doing? What date is your next scan? Do you think you’ll ask them if they can see gender? Think by 15 weeks potty shots are fairly conclusive

WelcomeBaby
May 24th, 2019, 07:42 AM
And I am absolutely convinced that without benefit of ultrasound you cannot know what side you ovulated from.

Ovulation pain does not tell you what side you ovulated from. I know this based on the reports of hundreds if not thousands of people in which they insist they had to have ovulated from a certain side and then have an ultrasound done in which they're flabbergasted to find out they actually had ovulated from the other side.

People are now contacting me upset over this post which is highly misleading and puts words into my mouth that are out of context. I was reporting on ONE STUDY and they found that in a three month pattern (REGARDLESS OF MONTH) when the ovulation pattern was L, L, R, that the group in question had about 75% boys. this DOES NOT MEAN that a) this is even a legitimate finding, since to my knowledge it's not been followed up with and b) that it would be true in people who were swaying anyway. The researchers are reputable but even reputable researchers have studies that go on to be later found untrue.

And it certainly does not mean that "everyone who ovulated in March from the right will be 76% likely to have boys" which is how people are reading it. I never said that. I never would say that because it ISN"T TRUE. March is shown in studies to be a good month for girls. And while I find the L, L, R research interesting, an interesting study and a nickle will buy you a Tootsie Roll. One study proves NOTHING and for anyone who knows they ovulated from the right is now upset reading this, please don't be. Even if you ovulated L, L, R (which you probably didn't since most women O from the right way more often than they do the left) you can still have a girl and unless you had an ultrasound that proved you Oed L, L, R, this doesn't even apply to you.

The poster is saying "Jan, Feb, March" because that is when SHE PERSONALLY ovulated. No one, least of all ME, has ever said "if you ovulate in March from the right you have a 76% chance of a boy" THIS IS NOT TRUE, I have never said it.

You guys, communication on the Internet is a challenge. Sometimes people write something that is difficult to decipher. PLEASE just check with me before having a panic attack and sinking into the depths of despair because oftentimes it's a very easy explanation.

I’m extremely sorry my posting caused anybody to panic. Thank you Atomic, for pointing out that this study about ovulation patterns and sex ratio really means nothing for swaying and I’d like to clarify a few more things.
As Atomic said, I was replying to the question why I’m thinking I’m pregnant with a boy, so I was describing my personal view of my individual situation. I did NOT mean to say that March was a bad month to conceive a girl - I’m well aware that it is actually one of the best months - only that I THINK that for me personally March 2019 was more "blue" than "pink".

Secondly, the study I was referring to and that I have read at least twice myself is NOT useful in any way for swaying and in fact, has nothing to do with swaying. It was done in a Japanese fertility clinic (!) on some 350 women who underwent IVF and IUI (!). They did not conceive via intercourse and we have no way of knowing how exactly the clinic handled the IVF and IUI procedures (they could have done something to sway blue in a way we’re not aware of). Also, we have no way of knowing if the women were on a specific diet or prenatals (which would have swayed blue, too). My thinking is, if they underwent fertility treatment, it is not unlikely that some of them either put themselves on a fertility friendly diet / prenatals or were put on it by their doctors which could account for a certain number of boys born to the women in this particular study. But we have no way of knowing this - the study just doesn’t provide this info - and so it is scientifically NOT LEGITIMATE to just transfer their results to our situation or results as swayers.

And just for the sake of completeness, worrying about ovulation patterns is TOXIC for pink swayers. I’m pregnant now so I can afford it (and I have mentioned it in a due date group, not in the TTC a girl forum), but while you’re swaying, it is OF NO USE whatsoever for you. I thought about this long and hard. Yes, you could try to find someone who performs an u/s on your ovaries every month to determine which side you’ll (likely) ovulate from so you can skip the (probably very, very rare) “bad” months, but I’m sure this type of “swaycession” and monitoring every aspect of your sway at all times would produce a LOT more opposites than ignoring your ovaries and just sticking to the diet and exercise!

Also, I obtained the professional opinion of 3 OB/GYNs and ovary pain is NOT a reliable indicator for which side you ovulated from. And while I’m convinced I personally ovulated left-left-right in Jan-Feb-March, I have no proof of this whatsoever - I even asked my OB/GYN at my 8 weeks u/s if he could tell which side the egg came from in the conception cycle (March) because my right ovary hurt so badly that month and he said that it COULD have been the right side but that this would be “mere speculation” at this point.

So, why on earth DID I deduce in a non-legit way (from a Japanese IVF and IUI study) based on non-reliable info (ovary pain for side of ovulation) that I’m having a boy??? Because I’m in the same situation as many of you here - I swayed, I fell pregnant, now I’m riddled with doubts, fears and regrets. I’m right in the thick of it. So please, if you read anything posted by me these days, weeks, months, please keep in mind that it doesn’t come from a place of clear-headedness and objective knowledge, but from a place of sorrow and anxiety. And please, as Atomic said, before you panic - which in most cases is completely unnecessary because your personal situation is most likely different anyway - consult with someone who is not troubled by acute swaycession or anxiety but will give you objective info and reliable advice, and that would be Atomic and certainly not someone who is going through a lot of emotional turmoil herself right now.

Again, I’m very sorry for any worry or confusion I caused and sorry I didn’t think more carefully before posting, and God bless.

Sonnygirl
May 24th, 2019, 09:13 AM
thank you for your support ladies,
feeling a bit calmer today and haven't looked at the scan pics so i don't obsess. i've had a few occasions of bleeding this pregnancy so i'm grateful to see the baby yesterday with the strong heartbeat. the sonographer reminded me that she see 4 in 10 without a heartbeat. it just makes me feel more crappy for having such strong GD.

Summer i think every one here can relate with what you are saying. I also think we are all convinced that we are having boys too. It is such an anxious time and not an enjoyable one. Like bobster said having two boys is lovely, they get on very well. I know from experience that it doesn't take the desire away but it also helps that they have a buddy in each other. The desire is separate to the boys I have. This is last chance for us so it makes it harder this time round.

MrsSparkles thank you for your thoughts. I really hope I hear girl too, so scared.
I have a bad day too when I hear of someones girl news. I want to feel happy for them but if i'm honest I just feel resentment. there are friends that I don't see all that much because they have girls and either complain about everything or feel superior. It all part of the lovely GD! I'm an old mama too (38!!)

I somehow got on to look at gender reveal parties, they aren't popular in the UK. What was sad is that 80% of the reactions were: Woman happy if it was a girl and the men were sulking or men ecstatic if it was a boy and the women not as happy.
i hate it's such a taboo subject when it's clear that most people have a preference.

welcome baby, that was an honest and reflective post, we all understand what dark places GD takes us. and it was kind to reflect on how a post may come across. there can be a lot of room for interpretation when things are written down. I've definitely started to write posts that i've deleted as it's just my annoyed, anxious, angry place at the time.

I've now told people we are expecting and the reactions have been generally ok, more shock than anything. having more than two kids surprises people i think. I've already had 'i bet its a girl' comments and it hurts as I want that to be true so bad. i'm already having to say ' I don't mind what we have' so the sooner I know that better so I can stop all comments and try to accept my fate.

Sorry this turned out to be a long post.
We are off on holiday next week so will be out of contact.
Bobster I will be thinking of you on Sunday

MrsSparkles
May 24th, 2019, 09:59 AM
Oh Sonny, it must really smart when people sre predicting girl.
I dont think they know it is not helpful :(

GirlieCat
May 24th, 2019, 10:27 AM
Im an old Mama. 37!!!!

Now I feel so sad for him, like I had no idea GD could be strong like this in men.

Hi Sparkles! So you already confirmed boy? I must have missed that post. Congratulations. I am so sorry this is hard for your husband. If is easy to forget the hubbies have preference and emotions regarding it too.

MrsSparkles
May 24th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Hi Sparkles! So you already confirmed boy? I must have missed that post. Congratulations. I am so sorry this is hard for your husband. If is easy to forget the hubbies have preference and emotions regarding it too.

Hi girlie

So nice to hear from you, how are you and bump doing ?

I think it's quite conclusive, the US tech said she would put money on it being a boy.
We did the for fun things like Ramzi and Skull guesses, and everything there has been boy too (although I know it is not for sure).

If you remember last time I had the GD, but this time it's my husband - he knows this is the last baby, I don't see us being a 3 child household.
2 is going to be enough chaos :)

Bobster
May 24th, 2019, 02:41 PM
Mrs sparkles did your baby have an obvious boy nub? If I remember rightly it wasn’t picked up on the scan photo you posted if it did. I don’t think Ramzi is reliable, it was wrong for my ds2 and it got my hopes up for a girl.

Sonny glad you feel better today. I think it sounds really promising that it looked different and you didn’t see an obvious boy nub. Enjoy your week off

MrsSparkles
May 24th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Mrs sparkles did your baby have an obvious boy nub? If I remember rightly it wasn’t picked up on the scan photo you posted if it did. I don’t think Ramzi is reliable, it was wrong for my ds2 and it got my hopes up for a girl.

Sonny glad you feel better today. I think it sounds really promising that it looked different and you didn’t see an obvious boy nub. Enjoy your week off

Well I didnt see one, she was switching angels quite fast.
It was just that she said she would put money on it being a boy-so she must have seen something?

Bobster
May 25th, 2019, 05:13 AM
Maybe Mrs sparkles... fingers crossed she’s wrong. What date do you find out?

I’m beyond anxious right now. Scan is tomorrow. I just don’t know how I will cope if it’s a boy and I’m scared of those feelings again. I’m dreading it but at the same time want it over so I can stop the obsessing as it’s so tiring not being able to stop thinking about it. I think it will be 10x worse as I’ve got hopes up from the sneak peek results and also the no obvious boy bits on my scans. I feel like that hope will break my heart even more though and my natural defence mechanism is to never have hope!! I know that’s quite a negative way but I do tend to think the worst in most situations like this. I had hope last time and the GD after finding out was probably one of the hardest things I’ve been through. Scared of that again.

Nell_
May 25th, 2019, 08:53 AM

I’m beyond anxious right now. Scan is tomorrow. I just don’t know how I will cope if it’s a boy and I’m scared of those feelings again. I’m dreading it but at the same time want it over so I can stop the obsessing as it’s so tiring not being able to stop thinking about it. I think it will be 10x worse as I’ve got hopes up from the sneak peek results and also the no obvious boy bits on my scans. I feel like that hope will break my heart even more though and my natural defence mechanism is to never have hope!! I know that’s quite a negative way but I do tend to think the worst in most situations like this. I had hope last time and the GD after finding out was probably one of the hardest things I’ve been through. Scared of that again.

Just wanted to pop by and say good luck bobster! Keep positive but obviously prepare to hear boy. As I've said before you will be telling us girl tomorrow ;) some ladies have been through this many many times, but everything has told you girl i can be a bit pessimistic too but in your shoes I'd be confident so try to chill! X

MrsSparkles
May 25th, 2019, 09:17 AM

I really really hope you hear girl.
I remember your exact feeling last time, such heartbreak and i don't wish that on anyone.
Just know that if you hear boy there are many of us here that will understand.
Gosh, if you hear girl we will all be celebrating with you.
I'll keep checking back tomorrow

SummerHope
May 25th, 2019, 11:23 AM
Good luck at your scan tomorrow Bobster!
I hope things turn out well and they tell you it's a girl!!!

Bobster
May 25th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Thanks so much. Will update ASAP x

GirlieCat
May 25th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Hi girlie

So nice to hear from you, how are you and bump doing ?

I think it's quite conclusive, the US tech said she would put money on it being a boy.
We did the for fun things like Ramzi and Skull guesses, and everything there has been boy too (although I know it is not for sure).

If you remember last time I had the GD, but this time it's my husband - he knows this is the last baby, I don't see us being a 3 child household.
2 is going to be enough chaos :)

Glad you don’t have GD this time but sad for your hubby if he is struggling. Hopefully you can help him through since you know how it felt last time.

My pregnancy is just so so. Just about 28 weeks now and everything hurts. I am having some muscle issues in groin and elsewhere so this time is not as smooth as last one. I am just taking it day by day but hard to think I still have 12 more weeks of this. Baby is healthy and kicking like crazy so that is good. Can’t wait to see pics of your little one with the next scan.

MrsSparkles
May 25th, 2019, 05:32 PM
They say the first is the smoothest.
Maybe because we don't have toddlers running around.
Im sorry you are in pain :(
Are you still working, or have you taken maternity leave.

Sonnygirl
May 26th, 2019, 04:49 AM
Good luck today bobster. I’ll be thinking of you

Bobster
May 26th, 2019, 06:20 AM
Thanks. I feel so sick with nerves. Scan isn’t until 1:40 so 2.5 hours to go. Feel like hubby is absolutely adamant it’s a girl so he’s not worried (based on the sneak peek), so that worries me a lot. I’ve told him there’s mixed reviews. Maybe he’s just acting calm for me. I’m looking forward to seeing the baby again but when we had a gender scan with ds2 I saw the penis straight away as soon as she put it on my stomach, and I had to sit there for the next 10 minutes pretending to be happy and trying not to cry. Dreading that again.

momamia4
May 26th, 2019, 08:16 AM
Fx for you Bobster!

MrsSparkles
May 26th, 2019, 10:27 AM
Am crossing everything for you Bobster

Nell_
May 26th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Hope it went well bobster and you're out celebrating!

Bobster
May 26th, 2019, 10:54 AM
It’s a girl. In complete shock. Thank you all so much for the support. Nell you are amazing at nub theory!!!

MrsSparkles
May 26th, 2019, 11:07 AM
It’s a girl. In complete shock. Thank you all so much for the support. Nell you are amazing at nub theory!!!

Omg!!!!
Now you can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.
So pleased for you, I kept checking back.
Now we need Sonny to hear the same