PDA

View Full Version : wimping out of antinatal

angel-pink
January 13th, 2012, 05:39 PM
i've not booked any I just can't so fooking scared of another sono lady being harsh with me when i say what sex I think it is or the looks when you say i have all boys and they know this is another bot I booked a private scan for the 23rd i've changed the date once already but now i'm wimping out again is it that i'm not ready to be let down or seeing it just makes it real and i can't escape the that a boy...... sounds awful but i'm just not ready to hear it yet my dh has said he wanted to come to scan and i've said no i'd rather not see his face filled with disappointment and he said that he thinks i'll hold it together in there if he's not there and i will he's right so my sis said she'd come but i'm not sure I want anyone there not even me omg how bad do I sound

Cinss
January 13th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Sorry about your apprehension angel-pink. It's very normal, wish it could be easier for you. FX you hear girl, goodluck.

KnockYourBallsOff
January 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I understand too. I already feel that emotion and we haven't even started TTC yet. I'm not sure what the solution is. I'd want to go alone too. Thinking of you.

Muls
January 13th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Hi,
I'm new on here but found out on Thursday that my swayed for and dreamed of baby was yet another boy which will make number 4. I have no problems having another boy I love my boys but it was so hard to hear 'I think I see a penis' as I have heard it too many times before and only just want one baby girl :(. I kept it together in the scan but lost it in the carpark and cried some more that night. I am going to go overseas some how to have my baby girl by PGD I will not let my dream be lost. I have everything crossed for you that your dream has come true :)

angel-pink
January 14th, 2012, 06:12 AM
been for a brew with my sis and she gave me a great idea ask it to be in an enverlope that way i can cry at a later date when i'm ready then i'll know dates and every thing is fine and when i'm ready i can cry i've ordered a gender maker kit have any of you ladies done this what was the out come

angel-pink
January 31st, 2012, 04:01 PM
baby died at 8 weeks 2 days now 13 weeks and still waiting for something to happen so sad

nuthinbutpink
January 31st, 2012, 04:05 PM
I am so sorry.

myGirl
January 31st, 2012, 05:15 PM
I am so sorry angel-pink. Sending up a prayer for you ♥

begonia
February 1st, 2012, 12:49 PM
OH angel-pink I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs:

KnockYourBallsOff
February 1st, 2012, 08:17 PM
Oh...I am so sorry! I'll be praying for you during this difficult time :(