PDA

View Full Version : First cloth diaper

Journey2dFuture
January 14th, 2012, 08:15 AM
A little early but I'm intrested to get my hands on a cloth diaper so i've bought my first one.
From this great UK website which ships over seas.

Cloth Nappies, Reusable Nappies, Washable Nappies, Real Nappies (http://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/Bumgenius_Freetime_Snaps.html)

I went with the Bumgenius AIO snaps, In Dazzle ( Purple )

amberdawnsgeese
January 24th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Have you received it yet? I'm a cloth diaper user and will probably never go back to disposables. :)

Journey2dFuture
January 25th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Nope not yet :( Im a little disappointed. But its kinda normal for the mail to take up to three weeks here.

purplepoet20
January 25th, 2012, 11:37 AM
That is a great diaper... I use wool because of my kids allergies... but everyone I know uses Bumgenius AIO and they love them!

amberdawnsgeese
January 25th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Yeah, Bumgenius diapers are great.....the drytime isn't the best with AIOs but still, they are great quality diapers.

Journey2dFuture
March 10th, 2012, 10:39 AM
So after waiting nearly 8 weeks for the delivery and alot of emails to and from this company my diaper arrived just 2 days ago!
I will never be ordering from them again. Its put a downer on my motivation to cloth diaper with such bad customer service from Cheeks and Cherries - Itti Bitti | Bumgenius | Flip | Tots Bots | Cloth Nappies, Reusable Nappies (http://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk).
Anyway - I do love the Bumginus AIO snaps :D Its a super diaper - Now do i buy more.... Or a different brand..

laughinglynxie
April 29th, 2012, 10:58 PM
I wish I could give advice about good international ordering! I order all of my stuff from Nicki's Diapers and I LOVE them. They have the best prices (as far as US stuff goes).

I've never tried BumGenius, but I hear good things. I used to use Kawaii Baby pockets but switched over to pre-folds and Thirsties Duo covers (I like the Blueberry brand better, but they are more expensive). I also really like wool and have a few repurposed sweaters and hand-knit woolies that I have made. :)

Mommabee
May 5th, 2012, 02:57 AM
I have two BG 4.0's and a BG AIO Freetime and I do love them both! The 4.0's are easy to dry and the Freetime doesn't take too long at all, especially if I throw it in the dryer instead of putting on the line. They are really great quality, I can tell that they will last for a long while, especially when compared to some of my other dipes (like, the little green baby bamboo, that won't be able to be used for another baby unless I convert them to snaps).

I love cloth diapering! =)

Mochagirl
May 5th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Welcome to cloth diapering - warning, it gets addictive! :bigsmile:

I started CDing with DS3, and we have quite a range of types of diapers and brands in our stash. I'm excited that now I know I'm having a girl I can finally buy some girly prints. I just bought a cute pink print newborn GroVia AIO the other day in an Earth Day sale!

ChasingButterflies
May 14th, 2012, 02:22 PM
How fun! I'm sorry it took so long for them to get to you though & hope you can find a company who will ship faster to you! I LOVE cloth diapering & have used them with all 7 of my littles - as a pp said it can be addicting lol Having so many different kinds to choose from makes it a lot of fun.