PDA

View Full Version : Help put my mind at ease please :) !

Just1wish
January 14th, 2012, 09:58 AM
I am 2 DPO.TTC pink I KNOW I Od on Thursday CD 17 SHOW.O Pains and tender breast since O.all the usuall O signs but no temp rise until this morning.could it just be that my temp hadn't risen enough to give the thermal shift before the CD 18 temp ? But by today it obvs had ? kWIM ?I think this is the case but would like your views.my CP is now medium,firm closed and my CM is dry/sticky.i've thought about this before in the past.say you O during the night ! I'm thinking there wouldn't be enough prog in your system to show a temp rise a few hours later thd next morning so the thermal shift wouldn't be seen until the following day at 2 DPO this could lead to confusion about O day as many believe it's the day of the thermal shift.which I know isn't always the case.i know it seems like I've just answered my own question but would just like to know other opions on this I will include my chart.FYi I was drinking the night I'd CD16 so the temp of CD17 I discarded as it was high and would of made my chart too confusing !

My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1faed3)

Zivic-Bubac
January 14th, 2012, 10:58 AM
So your temp had risen CD 17? That's it baby, you Oed when you think you did! Have you tried this cycle? Timing isn't crucial, which is sort of relief :wink:

Just1wish
January 14th, 2012, 11:05 AM
So your temp had risen CD 17? That's it baby, you Oed when you think you did! Have you tried this cycle? Timing isn't crucial, which is sort of relief :wink:

I Od CD 17 so temp rise should of been CD 18 but it didn't rise until CD 19.i discarded CD 17 temp because I had been drinking the night before which I know raises my temp the next morning KWIM ! We attempted this cycle With A kinda FR and BD throughout O :)

Indira
January 14th, 2012, 03:34 PM
For me my temp starts to rise only a couple of days after O, not right away.
I think you ovulated CD 17 or the night between 17 and 18.
I hope something is travellling down your tube right now!

Just1wish
January 15th, 2012, 06:14 AM
For me my temp starts to rise only a couple of days after O, not right away.
I think you ovulated CD 17 or the night between 17 and 18.
I hope something is travellling down your tube right now!
Thank you.that's what I think too.I appreciate you looking.I hope so too GL !