PDA

View Full Version : 6 weeks measuring 5 weeks (small sac)

boyswayhere
March 1st, 2019, 12:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

I don’t know if I’ve reached the right place but I swayed blue this time round and got a BFP, making me 6 weeks 4 days. I went for a scan and the sac was measuring 5weeks and the baby was measuring 5 weeks and 4 days. It’s really scaring me that the sac is so small and not growing quick enough for the baby (who has a heart beat).
Has anyone been in this situation? All the other websites don’t have many positive stories about a smaller sac.

Any advice would be so helpful.

Thanks

eerised
March 1st, 2019, 12:19 PM
Dis you get a vaginal or abdominal ultrasound?

The reason i’m asking is

I got my ultrasound abdominal and was 5 days behind and i knew that wasn’t possible. We switched at the same appoinment to vaginal and was measuring the exact weeks/days i knew i would be.

boyswayhere
March 1st, 2019, 12:38 PM
It was a vaginal ultrasound. Was your sac measuring small with the abdominal ultrasound?

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2019, 02:41 PM
Is there any way you ovulated and conceived later than you think?

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2019, 02:42 PM
Dis you get a vaginal or abdominal ultrasound?

The reason i’m asking is

I got my ultrasound abdominal and was 5 days behind and i knew that wasn’t possible. We switched at the same appoinment to vaginal and was measuring the exact weeks/days i knew i would be.

:agree: Oh great point eerised thanks for mentioning that!

boyswayhere
March 10th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately my pregnancy is currently ending in a miscarriage :(

eerised
March 11th, 2019, 12:27 AM
Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately my pregnancy is currently ending in a miscarriage :(

Sorry for your loss.

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2019, 02:42 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences - and please let me know how I can help.