PDA

View Full Version : The strangest thing !!

Just1wish
January 16th, 2012, 06:11 AM
So I'm 4 DPO today.absoloutly nobody knows DH and I are trying for a girl.we've told nobody atall.so I just updated my FB status to say how proud I am that my youngest DS is walking and my ex SIL has just commented."I've just woken from a dream where you were pregnant with a baby girl" WTF I'm totally freaked out lol.how strange is this? I mean I'm hoping she's right and time will tell.I I indeed am I cannot wait to tell her she had predicted before I was even able to test.now DH whom usually rubishes any kind of things like this is himself saying to me that it's just a little freaky.well I guess the wait anxiously goes on.just had to share this with yous because if it turned out to be true nobody would've ever believed me.GL ladies

Cailinalainn
February 20th, 2012, 01:57 PM
That's a great story. The day after we decided to ttc, a close family member, who wouldn't usually believe in such things, told us that they had met our daughter in a dream the night before (i.e. the night we decided!) We still haven't told them that we are ttc but can't wait to tell about the timing and will start a great bond between them. It gives me such faith! Best of luck. X

Just1wish
February 20th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Wow :) these stories Give me faith too.and GL to you :) !