PDA

View Full Version : TWW signs and symptoms - come share yours!

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 01:50 AM
For anyone who wants to share what things were going on in your body in the TWW for the cycle that resulted in a BFP!:pregnant:

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 01:57 AM
This is mine and only now looking back I think HMMMMM this WAS a different cycle ;)
11DPO: Faint HPT on a FRER. Was not FMU either. Confirmed at the dr same day.
10DPO: Thought I was 11 DPO and tested, clear as day BFN!! Tested again before bed and BFN. That day and more so that night I had the worst ever lower back ache it was shocking. Strong period like aches but felt stronger than usual and came much earlier.
9DPO: Terrible back ache hit me out of nowhere. Had not done anything to tire it out either?! This morning I also had bleeding gums. Strong period like aches but felt stronger than usual and came much earlier.
8DPO: Cleaned out my pantry and went beserk! Hubby commented and gave me a funny look.

I have also not been to the toilet daily like I usually would very blocked up!!!

I have been extremely thirsty too starting around a week after O so 7DPO. Around this time had a very congested/runny nose for a few days too!

Bumblebee
January 17th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Hello ladies well as far as I can remember between 1-7 DPO I didn't have much symptoms just lower back pain and twinges but I did have a UTI so had antibiotics to treat that. Then I think around 8DPO I noticed I had those montgomery glands around my nipples which really should have been the give away sign because looking back that never happens to me any other month before I get my period!! lol! but I wasn't convinced because I was getting negative and no other symptoms anyway.
From 9DPO to 10DPO I had no pregnancy symptoms and was getting negatives.
Then 11DPO in the afternoon I had sudden fatigue, dizziness, nausea, pains etc. I felt at the time I was going to start my period because I thought I was having PMS. I actually napped to try and sleep the symptoms off and by the evening I stil felt tired but then I accidentally peed too much on my clearblue digital pregnancy test so couldn't find out whether I was pregnant or not.
12DPO Today my period was due and did a pregnancy test and it was positive!
Hope this helps everyone :)

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 04:20 PM
We are only days apart bumble :)

Bumblebee
January 17th, 2012, 06:43 PM
yup my due date came up as 20th of September whats yours? :bigsmile:

TTC5
January 17th, 2012, 06:44 PM
26th :)

DoulaMama
January 17th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Nothing except round ligament pains on 8-9dpo when I stretched or stood up too fast and some dizziness around that dpo as well. Other than that, I had zero cramping, no cm to speak of, no headaches or hunger or nausea. I was shocked to get a BFP.

CONGRATULATIONS again TTC5 and to you as well Bumblebee!!! xoxo

TTC5
January 24th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks DM :)