PDA

View Full Version : Signed up for Sway plan, where do I go from here

rayalynn1
March 18th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Hi There,
I purchased the TTG package and then after paying it didnt direct me to any questionnaires. I filled something out but i'm not sure what else I need to do. I have looked through various posts but there is just SO MUCH information. Is there a user guide or instructions on what to do after paying? THank you!
Rachel

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2019, 04:38 PM
I have your questionnaires Rayalynn and I'll get your plan back to you in about 7-10 days.

In the meantime we have a lot of different threads on what happens after you get a sway plan here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/have-a-question-about-the-plans-or-service-/

If you have any questions (about anythign) just "reply" to your questionnaire, that will become your custom coaching forum and also anything that comes up in our discussion, I'll take into consideration when I make the plan!

rayalynn1
March 18th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Ok great. Was there more to it than I answered. Are there other questionnaires I can answer?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 20th, 2019, 07:57 PM
There's a second questionnaire, but the questions on that one help me mostly with the coaching I give you and not in making the plan. Great if you have a chance to fill it out, if not we can work it out thru the coaching service. :)

rayalynn1
March 28th, 2019, 12:54 PM
There's a second questionnaire, but the questions on that one help me mostly with the coaching I give you and not in making the plan. Great if you have a chance to fill it out, if not we can work it out thru the coaching service. :)

Hey Atomic! just wondering if the sway plan is almost ready :) Anxious to get started

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Yep I'll have it to you shortly! If you want me to message you the original please click my username and message me your email address. It sometimes takes an additional couple days to post the plans and this way you'd have the info right away.

rayalynn1
March 29th, 2019, 09:17 AM
Yep I'll have it to you shortly! If you want me to message you the original please click my username and message me your email address. It sometimes takes an additional couple days to post the plans and this way you'd have the info right away.

Thanks so much I got the plan via email! I have some questions. How do I view it on here when its posted. You had said to reply to the plan correct? I just cant seem to fond out how to view it on here. Let me know! Thanks.

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2019, 10:31 AM
It will be in the same place as your questionnaires are. In the meantime just ask questions there, it's easiest for me.