PDA

View Full Version : TTC Due Date 2020

laurelw
April 5th, 2019, 11:54 PM
Just wondering if there is a thread going yet, or if someone can point me in the right direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pbn3
April 6th, 2019, 06:21 AM
Omgness hello there laurelw!

Not sure you'll remember me but you were in our previous ddg and I remember you specifically because you were from a town not too far from me and one I visited regularly...

Are you pregnant again?! How far along?! And did you sway girl again??!!

2 love of my life boys followed years later by my miracle daughter [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] so blessed [emoji847]

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2019, 01:29 PM
Just wondering if there is a thread going yet, or if someone can point me in the right direction?

not to my knowledge, but if you want to start one (or even use this one!) that is fine by me! Just let me know and I'll sticky it for you!

4blue2pink
April 6th, 2019, 03:35 PM
Hi Laurelw i was also in the Dec/Jan/Feb/March 2017/18 due date group :) good luck for your new sway!! xx

laurelw
April 7th, 2019, 02:53 AM
Omgness hello there laurelw!

Not sure you'll remember me but you were in our previous ddg and I remember you specifically because you were from a town not too far from me and one I visited regularly...

Are you pregnant again?! How far along?! And did you sway girl again??!!

2 love of my life boys followed years later by my miracle daughter [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] so blessed [emoji847]

Hello! I do remember you! No not pregnant. Will start LE diet and prep this week probably, planning first attempt in July :) Baby Girl is 14 months now! And such a sweetheart!

laurelw
April 7th, 2019, 02:53 AM
Hi Laurelw i was also in the Dec/Jan/Feb/March 2017/18 due date group :) good luck for your new sway!! xx

Hello and thank you!

IWant4Kids
April 7th, 2019, 05:07 AM
Hi laurel! I was in the group too and have a DD almost 13 months. I’m TTC pink again this cycle! Might see you in another group depending how long it takes

LMSM
April 7th, 2019, 07:04 AM
You guys are making me feel clucky...pink dust headed your way, I’m likely another year from ttc at this stage ! :)

laurelw
April 7th, 2019, 07:16 AM
Hi laurel! I was in the group too and have a DD almost 13 months. I’m TTC pink again this cycle! Might see you in another group depending how long it takes

Oh how exciting! Is this your first month attempting? How did you get back into the diet etc again? It’s probably because I haven’t started but am feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to remember it all again!

laurelw
April 7th, 2019, 07:17 AM
You guys are making me feel clucky...pink dust headed your way, I’m likely another year from ttc at this stage ! :)

I feel like I’ll forever be clucky! How old is your little one? :)

IWant4Kids
April 7th, 2019, 10:33 PM
Oh how exciting! Is this your first month attempting? How did you get back into the diet etc again? It’s probably because I haven’t started but am feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to remember it all again!

Yes this will be our first month. We have been very lucky in the past and each of our children (plus blighted ovum) were all conceived in the first month. I'm assuming the same, but who knows....might not happen. I'm on clomid though so that helps.

LMSM
April 7th, 2019, 11:18 PM
I feel like I’ll forever be clucky! How old is your little one? :)

My youngest daughter turned one a few weeks ago now ;)
I agree, I might be clucky forever too – which is why hubby is worried I might never be “finished” haha

LMSM
April 15th, 2019, 08:16 PM
Yes this will be our first month. We have been very lucky in the past and each of our children (plus blighted ovum) were all conceived in the first month. I'm assuming the same, but who knows....might not happen. I'm on clomid though so that helps.

Iwant4 - can see you are getting close to O: when do you usually O when on Clomid? :FX:

IWant4Kids
April 18th, 2019, 04:33 PM
Iwant4 - can see you are getting close to O: when do you usually O when on Clomid? :FX:

I’m officially in the TWW! One attempt but 24 hours after positive OPK. Not ideal as the chances are VERY slim

Mummyof4boys
May 5th, 2019, 05:24 PM
Hi! May I join? Just got a BFP today. Due date jan 16 2020 with bub number 6 and our second sway. Hoping for pink :D

polaris.kai
May 5th, 2019, 08:37 PM
Hi! May I join? Just got a BFP today. Due date jan 16 2020 with bub number 6 and our second sway. Hoping for pink :DCongratulations!! Sending pink dust your way! Hopefully right behind you with the Jan 2020 due date we are feeling really good this cycle with 4 attempts in the fertile window!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mummyof4boys
May 5th, 2019, 08:48 PM
You swayed for a boy Polaris? Do you have girls already? Fingers crossed for you x

polaris.kai
May 5th, 2019, 08:53 PM
You swayed for a boy Polaris? Do you have girls already? Fingers crossed for you xYes we did! we have 1 DD and thank you!

3boys
May 7th, 2019, 06:27 PM
Hi everyone. I’m Due January 12th with number 5. Got 4 boys. Had started swaying Pink but got my BFP a month earlier than anticipated due to one drunk night on what I thought was far enough away from ovulation! Ooops
Nice to meet everyone

Mummyof4boys
May 7th, 2019, 07:34 PM
Hi everyone. I’m Due January 12th with number 5. Got 4 boys. Had started swaying Pink but got my BFP a month earlier than anticipated due to one drunk night on what I thought was far enough away from ovulation! Ooops
Nice to meet everyone

Congrats!! Fingers crossed for pink :D

Nell_
May 8th, 2019, 12:57 AM
I’m officially in the TWW! One attempt but 24 hours after positive OPK. Not ideal as the chances are VERY slim

Me too 24 hrs after 1st opk so probably too late 🙄 good luck 🤞🤞🤞

Nell_
May 8th, 2019, 12:58 AM
Nice to meet everyone

Congratulations!!

ruupau
May 8th, 2019, 02:40 AM
Nell didn't you manage e4d

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

laurelw
May 8th, 2019, 06:16 AM
Nice to see all the chat starting here! Makes me excited for our attempt month!

3boys
May 8th, 2019, 09:29 AM
Aw thanks everyone for your congratulations. I’m going to assume it’s boy number five until proven otherwise. I had lost weight, was exercising and it was just one attempt. Would have been a good sway if I’d have just waited. I couldn’t believe it when it came up BFP just proves I hadn’t lowered my fertility at all so probably another boy. blaming DH of course!! Lol

3boys
May 8th, 2019, 09:30 AM
Congratulations Mummyof4 and good luck to everyone in the 2WW 😄

Nell_
May 8th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Nell didn't you manage e4d

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Hey ruu no just the one attempt this month xx

Mummyof4boys
May 18th, 2019, 01:44 AM
How’s everyone going? 5w +2 today and looks like morning sickness is starting to kick in ��

polaris.kai
May 18th, 2019, 04:27 PM
How’s everyone going? 5w +2 today and looks like morning sickness is starting to kick in ��Doing good! BFP was confirmed by the doc yesterday! 22 Jan 2020 due date. Trade you all my pink dust for all your blue [emoji23]

Mummyof4boys
May 19th, 2019, 01:44 AM
That’s great!
Pls take all of it! LOL I’m dying for another girl :D

barrebabe
May 25th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Hi y’all! I’m due Jan 20th with baby 3. I have 2 boys - 3 and 1 years old - and swayed pink this time. I had a loss in February (was swaying then also) so praying for a healthy baby this time! [emoji304]

polaris.kai
May 25th, 2019, 10:38 PM
Hi y’all! I’m due Jan 20th with baby 3. I have 2 boys - 3 and 1 years old - and swayed pink this time. I had a loss in February (was swaying then also) so praying for a healthy baby this time! [emoji304]Congratulations! Pink dust headed your way!

Mummyof4boys
May 27th, 2019, 02:37 AM
Hi y’all! I’m due Jan 20th with baby 3. I have 2 boys - 3 and 1 years old - and swayed pink this time. I had a loss in February (was swaying then also) so praying for a healthy baby this time! [emoji304]

Congrats! Fingers crossed for pink :D

polaris.kai
June 12th, 2019, 08:49 PM
I know it's a superstition thing bc gender is already decided but please allow me to rant. 8+4 today and I've been in the morning sickness haze. Throwing up in the morning but as long as I can start to get things in my stomach I feel better. My in laws are in town so they know I'm pregnant (not that we swayed) and that we want a boy. Because I'm superstitious we have been referring to this baby as the sequel and not using pronouns to "jinx" anything lol. Well I just find it super rude that knowing all this my MIL and SIL have just been drilling me? Like "do you feel ok? No? Must be a girl in there" and "wow you cant eat again. I'm getting some strong girl vibes". Please know I will love any baby as I absolutely adore my dd, but I just find it so fucking rude that they do that after we have been avoiding pronouns and that they couldnt respect that. And of course now everytime I throw up and feel nauseous I work myself up because I failed and I'm sick again this pregnancy which points girl [emoji24][emoji24]

Mummyof4boys
June 16th, 2019, 01:05 AM
We’ve been really selective with who we’ve told about the pregnancy so far. Dreading all the rude comments! I’m kind of worried that this one is another boy because I’m not as sick as I was last time with my girl :/ I know every pregnancy is different, but it still makes me worried my sway failed. I had an US last week and Bub is doing great. 9 weeks+4 today.

polaris.kai
June 16th, 2019, 03:32 PM
We’ve been really selective with who we’ve told about the pregnancy so far. Dreading all the rude comments! I’m kind of worried that this one is another boy because I’m not as sick as I was last time with my girl :/ I know every pregnancy is different, but it still makes me worried my sway failed. I had an US last week and Bub is doing great. 9 weeks+4 today.I wish we would have kept it that way bc it has just been offensive some things people have said. I'm so glad they look great! Hopefully we are just having different pregnancies than usual and we both still get what we want. Sending my pink dust