PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Palmetto Fertility or Clearwater, FL office??

sosapop
January 18th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Hi-

So came across Dr. Michael Graubert at Palmetto IVF- has anyone used him for IVF/PGD? Also, saw some questions in another forum dated 2008 and the office was in Clearwater, FL - does anyone know anything about them?

Also, this question is completely different, but how harmful is IVF/PGD???

nuthinbutpink
January 18th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Just looking at the clinic's SART rates, it looks okay. Not a ton of cycles with PGD but they offer it it seems.

Is it harmful? In what way? To you? No. It does require light sedation to get the eggs out but that is the easy part!

To the future baby? No.

sosapop
January 18th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Thank you for looking it up! I received the paperwork for the Atlanta office :) My DH is on board - and to I literally felt weight lifted off my shoulders when he gave me the okay! I was so worried about natural sway and the possibilites of not getting my desired gender, but now I just feel relief and looking forward to everything!!

Now all I need is a Florida clinic which would be closer and who has great SART rates and prices, but that would be asking for a lot - lol!! Thanks nuthinbutpink :)