PDA

View Full Version : Too much Guaifenesin? Help, please!

BabyBoyBluex5
May 16th, 2019, 06:38 AM
This is the month that we are TTC a boy and I’m trying Guaifenesin this time. I bought it as a maximum strength ER tab. So, it’s two 1200mg tabs per day (2400mg/day.) I’ve done 3 days so far.
This maybe TMI but I think I am drier than I usually am at this point in the month. By this point, I’m noticing EWCM when I wipe and on my undies. Did I mess myself up and should I have left well enough alone. Is it too much Guaifenesin and actually working against me?

Thanks!

Nell_
May 16th, 2019, 10:41 AM
This is the month that we are TTC a boy and I’m trying Guaifenesin this time. I bought it as a maximum strength ER tab. So, it’s two 1200mg tabs per day (2400mg/day.) I’ve done 3 days so far.
This maybe TMI but I think I am drier than I usually am at this point in the month. By this point, I’m noticing EWCM when I wipe and on my undies. Did I mess myself up and should I have left well enough alone. Is it too much Guaifenesin and actually working against me?

Thanks!

Im probably completely wrong but i thought that swayed girl more?? X

BabyBoyBluex5
May 16th, 2019, 11:29 AM
It’s part of the boy sway. It may be part of a girl away as well...and just overall good for fertility. Not sure.

Nell_
May 16th, 2019, 11:49 AM
It’s part of the boy sway. It may be part of a girl away as well...and just overall good for fertility. Not sure.

Thank you i think i got it confused with something else its not in my personalised girl sway Anyway �� good luck with ttc your baby boy

atomic sagebrush
May 16th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Well, I haven't had that reported to me but that is double the absolute max dose I ever give people.

Cut back to one per day and see if it helps.

atomic sagebrush
May 16th, 2019, 12:08 PM
Im probably completely wrong but i thought that swayed girl more?? X

Guaifenesin is a BLUE sway tactic.

I rarely give it to people who have been swaying pink a long time and aren't getting pregnant to up odds of conception.

Nell_
May 16th, 2019, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE=atomic sagebrush;1031809]Guaifenesin is a BLUE sway tactic.

I rarely give it to people who have been swaying pink a long time and aren't getting pregnant to up odds

I get all the names of meds confused i thought it was an antihistamine 😂 ignore me one of those days

atomic sagebrush
May 16th, 2019, 12:19 PM
No it's fine! :)