Current Children's Gender(s)
DS (12)
DS (11)
DS (9)
DS (6)
DS (4)
DS (1)
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
No

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Sometimes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No

DId you consume alcohol?
Yes - both DH and I are not drinkers so this we did. We both drank alcohol everynight from AF to O. DH had 1 or 2 beers and I had half a bottle of wine per night sometimes more.

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, just the same as always

Any Diet details
No
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
No
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
BMI 38.6, 5'5" and 16st 8lbs at attempt.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
unknown
Any VG potions used?
No

CM pH at attempt
unknown
DH pH
unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation
2.5-3 days prior to ovulation
7 days prior to ovulation
9 days prior to ovulation

Any additional comments?
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers
No

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump?
No

Any relevant attempt details?
- Couple of BDs earlier in cycle were as I normally ovulated earlier than I did this cycle and we wanted it...lol.
No Big O for me on attempt.

SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
Myo Inisotol

DH Supplements
Olive Leaf Extract

Any additional supplement info?
I stopped taking the myo inositol on the day I was normally due to ovulate as was having no signs of ovulation on opks and I think the inositol was stopping me ovulating. Once I stopped it i then ovulated about 10 days later. I did have lots of ovulation pains on my left side which was new for me as my ovulation pain is always on the right side.

Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
Unknown
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No

Things that make me feel great about my sway:
The things we tried are things we never tried in previous sways, it was only a little sway and we both agreed not to get too caught up in swaying and both decided on what to try and what to not bother adding into the sway. We were pretty relaxed about the whole thing (maybe the alcohol helped with this) lol. We also did what just felt right so if we wanted to dtd we did.

Things worth mentioning:
Previously tried the hazel Chesterman-phillips sway with a 4 day cut off which failed.
Also tried an extreme sway with splime, supplements, diet, frequency lotions and potions etc which failed.
Also tried a little sway with hubby abstaining and 1 attempt at +ve opk which failed.

We did think that we could only produce boys so still in total shock but tech at 14+6 said girl and a different tech at 16+3 confirmed girl. Both said even though they aren't allowed to say 100% they were 100% :bigsmile:

TA Sait
May 20th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Congratulations.. :celebrate::celebrate:

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2019, 01:42 PM
Huge congrats Lea I am soooo ecstatic for you!

ksmom
May 20th, 2019, 06:54 PM
Congratulations!!:DD:

Pinkin2019
May 21st, 2019, 04:03 AM
That’s lovely :) Congrats!

The Anchor
May 21st, 2019, 02:32 PM
YAAAAAAAY!:cheerteam:

dreamofdaughter
May 24th, 2019, 10:27 PM
This is wonderful!

HappyLea
June 14th, 2019, 08:46 AM
Thank you everyone, just had our 20 week scan and confirmed for the 3rd time, it's a girl.

4blue2pink
June 14th, 2019, 10:13 AM
Congratulations again Lea :heart: love seeing dreams come true, are you finding girls names hard? asking as we struggled with them for both our girls (born after 4 boys) xx

atomic sagebrush
June 14th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Yes I had a heck of a time naming my girl after 4 boys! Nothing felt "special" enough!

huge congrats again!

HappyLea
June 14th, 2019, 10:22 PM
We actually found it pretty easy, it's not a name we had thought of previously either. We are going for

Maisy Rose

Hubby said Maisy when we were going through names and we both loved it, then I looked it up and its a derived from Margaret which is my nans name. I always wanted my nans name to be part of her name so it just seemed perfect.
Rose we pulled from a Harry Potter book as Harry Potter fans and that's also my hubby's nans name so again just seemed perfect.

If it has been another boy we would have struggled as at the beginning we were thinking of names and well as we used so many already we didn't like anything...lol.

4blue2pink
June 15th, 2019, 07:35 AM
gorgeous name :heart: love that its honors both her great-grandma's :)
with the boys there's always been one name that stands out with no contenders but for some reason there is never a "stand-out" girls name so we end up with a bunch of names and go round and round with them getting nowhere, makes my head hurt!