PDA

View Full Version : I did not sleep a wink last night!

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I really didn't! I hate insomnia. I think my body chemistry is finally returning to normal after being pregnant and having newborns for three years. I don't love being pregnant but at least I could sleep like a normal person.

:pray: for strength and patience to get me through the day until bedtime!!!!

Liv
January 17th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Not sleeping is the worst. I hope you are able to sleep tonight.

Gus
January 17th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I hate nights like that. I hope today passes quickly for you and that you sleep well tonight!

xnicolax
January 17th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Insomnia sufferer here too. DH is always asleep withing moments of his head hitting the pillow, so annoying! Many nights I dont sleep at all either:(. Hope you make it through the day!

prettyinpink18
January 17th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I can sympathize with you. I can usually fall asleep but when I get up to go to the bathroom at like 2 am I can't go back to sleep. My mind starts racing about everything bothering me and I can't go back to sleep. Everything seems like the end of the world to me in the dead of the night.

nuthinbutpink
January 17th, 2011, 11:08 AM
That's the worst. Are you opposed to Advil PM? Just one works wonders for me.

pinksapphire
January 17th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Awww, that stinks! I get it too but only when I'm stressed or thinking too much about something like prettyinpink said. Like NBP said, a friend of mine uses Tylenol PM. What about melatonin?

OneLastDream
January 17th, 2011, 04:29 PM
ahhh I hope you sleep tonight - I would hate that. I get more insomnia when I am pregnant and thankfully dont suffer from it normally unless I wake up worrying about things I need to do. Heres hoping you have a wonderful nights sleep