PDA

View Full Version : Lowering PH

Ukmom2boys
June 13th, 2019, 10:02 AM
Hi ladies,
We are TTC a girl after 2 Gorgeous boys, I desperate to try find something to lower my ph level.
I know in other countries they use Rephresh is that the same in the Uk? And if so where do you get it.
Thank you so much

paul121george
June 13th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Hi ladies,
We are TTC a girl after 2 Gorgeous boys, I desperate to try find something to lower my ph level.
I know in other countries they use Rephresh is that the same in the Uk? And if so where do you get it.
Thank you so much

Yes you can get it on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ukmom2boys
June 13th, 2019, 12:45 PM
Brilliant thank you so much 😊

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2019, 03:02 PM
It's fine if you'd like to get it, but do be aware that it hasn't helped at all, with the same number of boys and girls conceived with and without it.

Ukmom2boys
June 13th, 2019, 04:16 PM
That’s really good to know, thank you Atomic, is there anything else you can use apart from diet.
I’ve cut out salt completely apart from when already in products, and have been eating a fair bit of calcium, milk, yoghurt. Loads of spinach and broccoli and then taking my supplements.
But now worried I’m having too much calcium, what with taking the calcium citrate too and hear it may sway boy. X

atomic sagebrush
June 17th, 2019, 12:08 PM
Well, we use a different diet and you can read about that here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

I got my boys taking calcium and gave it up to get my girl, but the most important thing is to avoid Vitamin D. If your calcium has Vit. D in it, you need to find some other kind of calcium that doesn't have Vit. D added.

Ukmom2boys
June 19th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Can I just ask why with no vitamin D?
ive Been really stricked with my diet and lost almost 5 pounds.

atomic sagebrush
June 20th, 2019, 12:02 PM
Because we have reason to believe both in terms of our experience and from studies that Vit. D sways strongly blue.

Many of us myself included got boys taking high doses of Vitamin D.