PDA

View Full Version : confusion: the plans are personalized or not?

cavendotuta
July 4th, 2019, 09:24 AM
Hi girls,

I talked to an Italian girl (I'm italian too) who told me that the plan she bought is not personalized: is it a standard plan ... possible? Atomic, if you read me, do you remember that you told me that you were customizing the plans? I misunderstood?
I absolutely need a personalized plan, because I take drugs.

how can i go about having a plan studied about me?

of course I am willing to spend my money, as long as the plan is designed for me ... not a standardized plan

I hope I wasn't too aggressive but ... I'm very confused:think::think::think::nails:

atomic sagebrush
July 5th, 2019, 01:16 PM
We have two options, a customized plan and a non-customized one. Some people don't want to wait for a custom plan and buy one that is ready made so they can download it the same day. They are the same price. Most people get custom plans, though, and I make those for each individual person based on their needs.

I am happy to make a custom plan for you! Just click here and you can see the options. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

cavendotuta
July 5th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Dear Atomic,

I probably can't understand: I see two options: the standard plan which costs $ 79 with immediate download, and another option for $ 99. The personalized plan I'm looking for is the one at $ 99? because I can't find a customized plan for the same price as the standard one ... I would like to clarify that for me it's not a price problem, but I'm just trying to figure out which one I'll have to buy.
thank you

atomic sagebrush
July 5th, 2019, 02:54 PM
Oh sorry I see they changed the price and I missed it, that happens sometimes.

Yes you're right, the instant download is $79 WITHOUT coaching and then the $99 that says "personalized" is the one I make and that comes with the coaching. Sorry for confusion.

There is also the complete package for that comes with everything. There's a description here which you probably found already. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php