PDA

View Full Version : B6 and Ovulation

Pages : [1] 2

djmommy
July 14th, 2019, 08:57 AM
I started taking b6 for help with PMS symptoms and possibly helping progesterone. 25 mg.
I'm not doing opks but seemed to have no signs of O so far CD 14. Just wondering if this can delay Ovulation.

atomic sagebrush
July 14th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Yes B6 can absolutely wreak havoc on the cycle, delaying or stopping ovulation (and it really doesn't help 98% of the people with short LP too, unfortunately)

25 is a pretty low dose, though. But if you're noticing changes then it's best to wean off it.

djmommy
July 14th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Ok thanks I will. I was taking 50 the first week then went to 25. So I need to wean?
Nothing is ever an easy fix and just seem to make things worse.
Do you think I will still ovulate this cycle?

atomic sagebrush
July 15th, 2019, 02:33 PM
I would wean off since it's a nutrient but if you've only been on it a couple weeks it's probably ok to drop.

I SO wish there was a magic herb or nutrient that fixed things. But they literally all do stuff like this at least some of the time .

Yes, I think you'll still ovulate.

djmommy
July 15th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Thanks ❤

djmommy
July 19th, 2019, 08:22 AM
Well you said it can wreak havoc! Cd18 yesterday and has pink spotting and light brown today.
What in the world!
Maybe I had a super weak Ovulation and didn't produce much progesterone and now spotting before AF?

My chart shows no sign of O
I should have never taken anything

Looks like it is AF! 18 day cycle :(

djmommy
July 20th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Well I thought it was AF but now nothing. I saw a little red yesterday so I put in my menstrual cup and when I took it out there wd not much and mixed with ewcm.
I'm so baffled.

Ugh, nevermind it seems.to be starting up again.
Sorry cant delete lol
I guess it's a short cycle

atomic sagebrush
July 20th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Hmm yes that's weird, does seem to be a very short cycle. It happens - doesn't mean you wont' be right back to normal again next month, though.

djmommy
July 20th, 2019, 07:00 PM
I hope so! It's very abnormal for me. Very very light!

djmommy
July 21st, 2019, 01:31 PM
Im not not even sure I'd call this a period?
Two very very light days. A little more than spotting but never turned into a flow like I thought. At night nothing and today so far nothing.

Can your body try to release an egg and not produce progesterone and therefore have nothing to shed? I'm just so confused. Had a bad backache yesterday and today and took and uti strip and thankfully was negative.
I actually had some bloodwork done last week CD 15 for a regular check up and she did hormone but it probably wasn't at the right time in my cycle. Havent gotten it back yet.

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2019, 05:00 PM
That was what my period was like the cycle before I got my girl!!

Estrogen is what makes the lining grow so you'd always have something to shed. What can happen is that if your body is just asleep at the wheel basically, LOL, it doesn't really grow much of a lining. Then when your estrogen drops even lower, it can cause the lining (what there was of it) to slough off. But the good news is that it is still a hormonal reset.

djmommy
July 21st, 2019, 08:15 PM
That was what my period was like the cycle before I got my girl!!

Estrogen is what makes the lining grow so you'd always have something to shed. What can happen is that if your body is just asleep at the wheel basically, LOL, it doesn't really grow much of a lining. Then when your estrogen drops even lower, it can cause the lining (what there was of it) to slough off. But the good news is that it is still a hormonal reset.

Well I'm hoping my body will reset! And hoping my body will mimic what yours did!!����
I wonder if it was b6 or just my crazy body!
I'll keep you posted if there is anything to report :)
Thank you

djmommy
July 22nd, 2019, 04:04 PM
I got my bloodwork back and doesn't seem good :(
I went Monday and started spotting before this light period Thursday.
FSH 37 :tissue:
Progesterone 1.5 obviously I didn't ovulate
Dhea 56
Estradiol 34

Tsh 1.58
T4. 1.1
T3 3.1

Is there any hope??
A year ago my FSH was 8

atomic sagebrush
July 24th, 2019, 04:44 PM
FSH can go up and down.

The DHEA is pretty low. I would consider having you take 25 mg (unless you're breastfeeding) and seeing how you tolerate it, then bumping up to 50 if you have no side effects.

djmommy
July 24th, 2019, 05:01 PM
I am breastfeeding. Is it not ok to use while nursing?

I guess my body is going crazy.
Would I count this as a new cycle because today would be CD 7 and my opk looks like this :(

atomic sagebrush
July 25th, 2019, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't use it when nursing. It is male hormones and is recommended to avoid when nursing.

Yes, it's a new cycle. Try to keep in mind that you can get a pos OPK even 3 days before O sometimes. So have attempt but also keep in the back of your mind it may be a faker.

djmommy
July 25th, 2019, 06:49 PM
Ok we had attempt last night. Probably not a faker and another bust cycle.

atomic sagebrush
July 26th, 2019, 03:17 PM
We'll see - it can be different every time FXFXFX!

djmommy
July 31st, 2019, 11:50 AM
I'm quite sure I ovulated early just not sure when. My temps have been high but I'm on antibiotics so I was wondering if these meds can raise bbt? I finished last dose yesterday
Either way it was likely a premature O :tissue:.:thumbsdown::sad::sad:

atomic sagebrush
July 31st, 2019, 05:10 PM
Maybe a little, but so can low grade infections.

I would be doing e4d just to cover.

djmommy
August 1st, 2019, 03:32 PM
I'm so annoyed that I ovulated so early. I took a progesterone test and its positive so it is supposedly at least 10.
I mean the bleeding (if you call it that) was so light, more like spotting so was it the start of a new cycle?

Progesterone test41846
No line indicates levels 10 or above

djmommy
August 1st, 2019, 03:35 PM
Here are the 2 charts

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2019, 03:56 PM
The other possible explanation is that it was midcycle spotting and you actually didn't O early at all.

All we can really know now is that you hadn't Oed then, and you have now.

Sorry I wish this was easier.

djmommy
August 1st, 2019, 03:59 PM
Its just so frustrating. I keep saying ok this is the last month, and then I just can't forget about it

atomic sagebrush
August 2nd, 2019, 07:05 PM
So many of us do that though. We set a deadline and then we're like "ok just one more month". :heart:

djmommy
August 4th, 2019, 05:38 PM
Just curious if you have an opinion in seed cycling?
I know you are not a fan of flax seed.

https://proovtest.com/blogs/blog/seed-cycling-101-hormone-balance-through-seeds

atomic sagebrush
August 5th, 2019, 10:23 AM
No seed cycling. I have a big long explanation in this thread (second page) https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/63338-ovulation-help-experiences-very-long-cycle-2.html

djmommy
August 5th, 2019, 10:32 AM
Thank you for that.
I appreciate it. I don't think progesterone alone is my problem...although I think my age and egg quality contributes to the imbalance of hormones. :tissue::tissue:

djmommy
August 12th, 2019, 01:31 PM
Why cant I listen to my body:(.
I should really give up because today is CD 5 and I have a positive opk. Why is my body trying to ovulate so early now?41880

atomic sagebrush
August 12th, 2019, 01:48 PM
It may be a faker. It is super common to have false pos OPK that first week of the cycle.

You can get pregnant with an early ovulation. It doesn't mean you miss the month.

djmommy
August 12th, 2019, 02:07 PM
I had a negative opk yesterday. Only reason I took one because I had lots of ewcm with spotting yesterday.
I mean is it really possible with such an early O?

djmommy
August 12th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Also I was going to try progesterone cream? What are your thoughts on that?

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2019, 10:38 AM
I had a negative opk yesterday. Only reason I took one because I had lots of ewcm with spotting yesterday.

Try to keep in mind you can ovulate 48 or even 72 hours after the positive OPK (and indeed I find way more people O 72 hours after positive than, say, 8-12) so that could mean you would ovulate CD 8 and yes you can get pregnant from that. WE have to take that into account with NFP, for instance...we can't just tell people it's ok to BD CD 5,6,7 for that very reason!

It's fine if you want to try the prog cream but I don't think it works. Studies have shown it's a bit of a placebo but there are people who swear it helped them.

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2019, 10:39 AM

Try to keep in mind you can ovulate 48 or even 72 hours after the positive OPK (and indeed I find way more people O 72 hours after positive than, say, 8-12) so that could mean you would ovulate CD 8 and yes you can get pregnant from that. WE have to take that into account with NFP, for instance...we can't just tell people it's ok to BD CD 5,6,7 for that very reason!

It's fine if you want to try the prog cream but I don't think it works. Studies have shown it's a bit of a placebo but there are people who swear it helped them.

djmommy
August 13th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Ok well we bd'd anyway. Thanks!
When would I use the progesterone cream and where?

Also it's so strange the last 2 cycles I have felt o pains. I had them last night. I know it's not indicative of when O occurs but I literally haven't felt them in like a year.
Any reason? ��

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Oh yes I definitely want you to BD! You betcha!

I find O pains come and go. There really has been a terrible lack of study done on them. If there's a reason, I don't know what it is. Sometimes I have horrible O pains that can wreck an entire week. Other times I have them barely for a day, and some months, even months on end, I don't notice a thing. I just really wonder if it's to do with something like the overall levels of inflammation in the body and not even anything to do with hormones.

djmommy
August 13th, 2019, 11:54 AM
That's really interesting about inflammation because I pulled a muscle in my lower back so I know I have lots of inflammation going on!!

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2019, 12:36 PM
YES! As u know I have an AI disease and I often find my O pains are worse in months my overall pain is up. I thought for a while maybe my pain threshold was just lower in some months but then someone told me that inflammation may beget inflammation everywhere.

djmommy
August 13th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Wow yes!!!
I've never put that together!
You are so knowledgeable!!!

djmommy
August 13th, 2019, 05:17 PM
So if for some reason my body ovulated early, should I use the cream if I have 3 sustained high temps? I'm so annoyed at my body

atomic sagebrush
August 14th, 2019, 11:57 AM
So if for some reason my body ovulated early, should I use the cream if I have 3 sustained high temps? I'm so annoyed at my body

Welll...

My advice is to not to. As I mentioned progesterone cream has not appeared in studies to help anyone get and stay pregnant. And we often see this stairstep pattern of a rise, then another rise, then another rise and only after several of these "stairsteps" does ovulation actually occur. Progesterone WILL prevent ovulation. So if there's an egg in there that might be released, and you start the prog cream, that will stop the egg's development (and may make a cyst that could take months to resolve.) IF the prog cream actually did help people get/stay pregnant I might be more open to the idea but my fear is that you'll end up stopping true O to include something that doesn't actually even work, if that makes sense.

djmommy
August 14th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Yes thank you. Definitely do not want that to happen at all, with my luck it would!!
I will keep temping and monitoring. My opks have been super negative so I hope I haven't ovulated as of yet. That is just crazy.
Now if I do ovulate down the road and can confirm it would it be ok to use progesterone?
I'm hoping it will help with PMS headaches also

atomic sagebrush
August 14th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Yes it's ok if you want to use it if you're sure you've ovulated. With CD 5 pos OPK I would seriously not take the chance, that's all.

djmommy
August 14th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Yes definitely won't take the chance! Thanks

djmommy
August 17th, 2019, 10:28 AM
Looks like I probably ovulated and my progesterone strips are showing an increase in progesterone. What do you think? My opks have been as negative as can be. I can barely even see a line.
So darn early.41899

djmommy
August 17th, 2019, 10:30 AM
These are my progesterone strips

atomic sagebrush
August 17th, 2019, 05:48 PM
Well, if it's saying O has happened, and the temp is confirming, then it probably did. I have seen people get pregnant from CD 8 ovulation so you're not out. FXFXFX!!

djmommy
August 19th, 2019, 03:27 PM
Any thoughts on when O day was?

atomic sagebrush
August 20th, 2019, 11:54 AM
There's not a clear pattern here. I can't say for sure, sorry.

djmommy
August 21st, 2019, 07:39 AM
This is a totally random question but USUALLY, I say that in caps because nothing seems to be normal with me lately (Haha, my opks usually have a middle color line, not positive but always clearly a line. I had a dark pos opk on CD 5 and it was dark for a few days but since then, like nothing. Not even hardly a hint of a line. I've tested randomly just to make sure it's not positive but whats up with that?
Probably totally normal right?

atomic sagebrush
August 22nd, 2019, 11:30 AM
Yeah that's totally normal! That just looks like a negative test to me.

djmommy
August 22nd, 2019, 09:47 PM
I picked this up at the store, dont usually buy blue dye but it was early result and cheap. But reading reviews apparently they give false positives.
Can I cry!!!4191241912

djmommy
August 23rd, 2019, 10:36 AM
So discouraging...this was today :(

mommymachine
August 23rd, 2019, 02:05 PM
I’m sorry. I would test again tomorrow still!

djmommy
August 23rd, 2019, 05:12 PM
Thanks mommymachine!
I took a frer which was negative.
I have just never had an evap like that look so real.
Its devastating

4blue2pink
August 24th, 2019, 09:05 AM
dont lose hope djmommy!! how many dpo are you? ive had pregnancies where i got bfn after bfn and it didnt turn positive till a week after my period was due and even then it was a faint line!! its not over till af arrives, im keeping everything crossed for you :heart:

djmommy
August 24th, 2019, 09:20 AM
dont lose hope djmommy!! how many dpo are you? ive had pregnancies where i got bfn after bfn and it didnt turn positive till a week after my period was due and even then it was a faint line!! its not over till af arrives, im keeping everything crossed for you :heart:
Thanks so much!
Well AF showed today! :sad::sad:
I will never buy a blue dye again.
This was a really off cycle as it was only 16 days long so I ovulated ridiculously early.

djmommy
August 24th, 2019, 09:23 AM
Atomic, any advice?
This was a 16 day cycle and last cycle was strange too. Is this the norm before the change? I used the progesterone cream, after my strip showed Ovulation and the lp was either 9 or 11 days long. I usually have a 13 day lp.
Of course I want to get pregnant but also dont want a period every 2 weeks! Ugh I'm so sad and frustrated.

4blue2pink
August 24th, 2019, 11:33 AM
im sorry djmommy :heart: yes stay away from the blue dye ones they cause so much heartache with the false bfp's. Im keeping everything crossed for you, you know that you are ovulating so dont give up hope xx

djmommy
August 24th, 2019, 12:14 PM
im sorry djmommy :heart: yes stay away from the blue dye ones they cause so much heartache with the false bfp's. Im keeping everything crossed for you, you know that you are ovulating so dont give up hope xx

Thank you :heart:

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2019, 03:22 PM
While you could definitely have short cycles prior to menopause it is also possible (and I've seen it hundreds of times) where people have some kookoo cycles and then it normalizes again, OR that they get pregnant even with really wild cycles. I'm sorry, I wish I had the ability to fix this for you but it's up to what your body is going to do now.

djmommy
August 25th, 2019, 04:34 PM
Thanks Atomic!
I just feel so lost! I always get hopeful and then I ovulate like in CD 6!
I was going to ask for progesterone since it seems mine is not above 10 for long according to these strips but that's unlikely the issue as I always remember you saying that a healthy pregnancy will produce adequate progesterone

atomic sagebrush
August 26th, 2019, 11:59 AM
Here's the thing. There is what it says in studies, and then there is you walking away feeling like you have done everything in your power. Some people (like me, usually) can read a study and say "ok that doesn't work, I won't bother" and be fine with that. Other people want to feel they've tried everything just in case, and honestly, the amount of times studies turn out to be wrong, it can absolutely pay off. There is no right or wrong way, the progesterone is fairly harmless. I understand why people want to do the progesterone, all I'm doing is just telling you guys what the science seems to indicate. Then you should do what makes YOU feel happiest about it all. :heart:

djmommy
August 26th, 2019, 09:26 PM
I'm not really sure where to go from here..I'll just try and take.it one day at a time.
Thank you again as always :heart::heart:

djmommy
September 5th, 2019, 11:28 AM
So last 2 cycles I ovulated cd 5-7...now cd 13 and no O yet!! Grrrrrrr...my body is just crazy.
I mean Im glad I didn't O early but im ready now!!!!!!:sad::sad::sigh:

atomic sagebrush
September 5th, 2019, 02:55 PM
I"m actually very glad to see a longer cycle this time! :)

djmommy
September 5th, 2019, 04:39 PM
I"m actually very glad to see a longer cycle this time! :)

Believe me, I am too! But hopefully not too long!!!!

djmommy
September 10th, 2019, 11:25 AM
I am getting discouraged now.....cd 18...no O. I feel like I can't catch a break with a normal cycle.....
Just venting.........sigh...

atomic sagebrush
September 10th, 2019, 12:00 PM
It's still in normal range though. Sending O vibes your way!!

djmommy
September 10th, 2019, 01:08 PM
It's still in normal range though. Sending O vibes your way!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

djmommy
September 11th, 2019, 06:16 PM
My gosh! Is it possible to have a period with no Ovulation? Cd 19 today and when I went to the bathroom I had some ewcm and pink spotting. I really wanna cry! I have been like a crazy person today.
I don't want AF again already!! No positive opk and progesterone strips were very negative too. I haven't ovulated

atomic sagebrush
September 11th, 2019, 07:33 PM
It wouldn't be a true period but breakthrough bleeding, instead. But it's also just as possible (in fact likelier) that it's just a little old blood mixing with the CM or a small injury to the cervix.

djmommy
September 11th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Well I guess I'll see what the next day brings. I thought old blood was brown. Gosh Atomic I probably seem like a nut, like my body is obviously not cooperating like I wish it would. Its so hard to give up on something that you want so badly . Im just really sad to think that it isnt going to happen.

atomic sagebrush
September 12th, 2019, 01:43 PM
It can still be pink as it comes off. Imagine a scab coming off; often there's a small amount of new bleeding even though it's healed underneath. Or, it can be from a small injury to the cervix (super common around ovulation when the cervix gets soft) The thing is when there's EWCM, the tiniest amount of blood can mix with the EWCM and make it look like a lot more than it really even is.

I totally understand what it means to want it and worry it's not going to happen. The thing is, even if this is perimenopause, that can go on for years and you can still get pregnant during that time (as many people have found to their dismay.)

djmommy
September 12th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Thanks Atomic!
Well it hasnt turned into AF so that's good for now.
Just going to keep going, one day at a time!!

4blue2pink
September 12th, 2019, 06:20 PM
keeping everything crossed for you to get your bfp soon djmommy :heart: xx

djmommy
September 12th, 2019, 08:29 PM
keeping everything crossed for you to get your bfp soon djmommy :heart: xx

Oh thank you so so much!!!:heart::heart:

djmommy
September 13th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Do these look positive?
Last night?41931

4blue2pink
September 13th, 2019, 12:43 PM
Do these look positive?
Last night?41931

are they opk's? those look positive to me :)

djmommy
September 13th, 2019, 02:14 PM
are they opk's? those look positive to me :)

Yes opks!
Oh how I wish they were hcg!! Lol

Thank you!!

4blue2pink
September 14th, 2019, 10:37 AM
Yes opks!
Oh how I wish they were hcg!! Lol

Thank you!!

keeping everything crossed that this is your month!! :heart:

atomic sagebrush
September 15th, 2019, 03:05 PM
YES those look positive!!! FXFXFX!!

djmommy
September 15th, 2019, 03:24 PM
keeping everything crossed that this is your month!! :heart:

Thank you , I so appreciate it! xxoo

djmommy
September 15th, 2019, 04:28 PM
YES those look positive!!! FXFXFX!!

Thank you.
Well I though I ovulated because my temps went into post O range but went down today so Im not sure.
I didn't want to temp this cycle 41938

****well I haven't ovulated. Temp only went up to 98.2 and negative progesterone strip ......so bummed

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2019, 11:17 AM
I know you know this already but you can't start temping in midcycle, it's not possible to see the pattern.

FX for ovulation coming soon!!!

djmommy
September 16th, 2019, 11:40 AM
I know you know this already but you can't start temping in midcycle, it's not possible to see the pattern.

FX for ovulation coming soon!!!

I do know!! ��

Thank you!!

djmommy
September 24th, 2019, 11:09 AM
Does this indicate pcos?
I feel like my opks have been dark since Friday. I had blood work in July and im supposed to go back on cd 3 whenever that is! 41953
The peak was Sunday

djmommy
September 24th, 2019, 11:12 AM

djmommy
September 24th, 2019, 04:50 PM
I kinda feel o pain today. Grrrrr..I thought I would ovulate Sunday or Monday so now it's probably too late to even try to catch the egg..we are doing e4d...but last bd was Sat. Of we do tonight its probably too late. :/

atomic sagebrush
September 25th, 2019, 04:17 PM
It's never too late! None of us know when we're actually ovulating, so it's always best to have attempt rather than thinking it's too late. :)

djmommy
September 25th, 2019, 05:02 PM
Thanks. I did of course. But my temp only went up slightly so not sure I ovulated. Do you think those opks indicate pcos?

djmommy
September 25th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Looks pretty anovulatory right?

atomic sagebrush
September 26th, 2019, 11:41 AM
No I don't think that indicates PCOS. PCOS is hard to diagnose and we'd need a lot more to go on than some OPK. Like, blood tests of hormone levels and stuff. I think we'll know more in a couple days when we see if the temp goes up again at all.

djmommy
September 26th, 2019, 07:59 PM
I plan on having cd3 bloodwork done. I had some done in July but it was about 3 days before AF in the midst of a short cycle and she said my numbers indicate perimenopause ..cry..cry...although I knew that already.
Well my temp shot up to 99.3 today only because I was literally awake all night so we'll see what tomorrow brings. Trying not to spend any more money on progesterone tests, they are pricey. 40 dollars and it's not like cheap opks..lol....as far as opks maybe these ones are super sensitive or my body is wack! (Well it is!)
Here is today's opk...so strange. But whatever it's my last one, not buying anymore.

Well I was wondering just how likely conception would be if I ovulated today with 0-3. We tried to be last night but it didn't happen. We have a super busy day and night with kids sports so it may or may not happen tonight....my body is really playing with me again this cycle. The not knowing of these surges are real or not is really frustrating. I really have to just leave it in God's hands truly. Let go of control. But why is that so hard!!!!
My temps keep going up a tiny but each day so nothing concrete there either.

atomic sagebrush
September 27th, 2019, 11:24 AM
Yeah they should never have done bloodwork that day. Blood tests are notoriously unreliable at that part of the cycle.

Perimenopause can last for a really long time and people can still get pregnant in that time. The best thing to do is just keep having unprotected sex.

It's hard to let go of control because we think that we can somehow make it happen, or improve our chances drastically by having sex at the right time or whatever. But at the same time, like they say, a watched pot never boils and while "stress" is often used by doctors too freely as an excuse for everything I really do find that the people who are monitoring their cycles the closest tend to suffer the most from delayed ovulation because it just adds this low level constant anxiety that our bodies can detect. So I do think that stopping testing may be the best thing, as strange as it sounds, and as hard as it is to give up control when we're used to having it!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

djmommy
September 27th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Thank so much as always for your support through all of these years. It really means a lot for someone to freely give their time and expertise for others you dont know!! ❤❤❤

atomic sagebrush
September 27th, 2019, 03:15 PM
Thank so much as always for your support through all of these years. It really means a lot for someone to freely give their time and expertise for others you dont know!! ❤❤❤

Well I like to think I do know you now! :) But you're very welcome, it's really my pleasure to help you guys however I can.

djmommy
September 27th, 2019, 04:19 PM
Well I like to think I do know you now! :) But you're very welcome, it's really my pleasure to help you guys however I can.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

atomic sagebrush
September 28th, 2019, 10:12 AM
Looks pretty anovulatory right?

oh whoops I missed this before. I think that without those early temps we can't know what the pattern is looking like so I wouldn't write it off as anovulatory based on those temps.

djmommy
September 28th, 2019, 11:59 AM
I'm sorry to keep posting I'm just so baffled. With that super dark opk and I had O cramps all day literally yesterday and today temp went down! Ugh! What's up!!
We didn't get to bd last night so either way timing stinks

djmommy
September 28th, 2019, 12:00 PM
oh whoops I missed this before. I think that without those early temps we can't know what the pattern is looking like so I wouldn't write it off as anovulatory based on those temps.

I know I wasnt going to temp their turned into another long cycle do then.of course I tried to temp!!

atomic sagebrush
September 28th, 2019, 12:29 PM
I know it's so hard to go on not knowing what is going on!!!

djmommy
September 28th, 2019, 12:40 PM
It's so frustrating!!!!!!

atomic sagebrush
September 28th, 2019, 12:50 PM
:hug2: Hang in there!

djmommy
September 28th, 2019, 01:14 PM
:hug2: Hang in there!

I always seem to don't I!! Thanks ❤❤❤❤

djmommy
September 28th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Ok so I do have another question..can Ovulation pain/ dull ache last for days? Today is the second day I have had Ovulation type aches on the right side. Like off and on all day. Could it be a cyst instead.? Grrrrr....I hope not. Just confused as this has never happened before.

atomic sagebrush
September 29th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Yes mine last for over a week about 1/3 of the time and 5+ days another third. Some of us are more sensitive to them than others and some months they're worse than others.

djmommy
September 29th, 2019, 01:43 PM
Ok well my temp seems to be on the low side so nit sure if I actually even ovulated or it's a cyst. I'll wait and see if it stops.
Thank you

djmommy
September 29th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Yes mine last for over a week about 1/3 of the time and 5+ days another third. Some of us are more sensitive to them than others and some months they're worse than others.

I kinda wish this meant a good thing!! Lol

atomic sagebrush
September 30th, 2019, 12:00 PM
I kinda wish this meant a good thing!! Lol

Hey, for all we know it does, it may mean you're more "hormoney" than in other months. I often have blue swayers (who are doing stuff to boost fertility, not saying this sways blue!) reporting O pains when they'd never had them before.

djmommy
September 30th, 2019, 12:33 PM
Honestly I'd be totally thrilled with another boy!

atomic sagebrush
September 30th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Sending all my sticky dust of any hue!

XXforhubby
September 30th, 2019, 11:12 PM
Hi DJ! I’m not sure if you remember me from way back, but I saw your posts and wanted to say hi!

Looking at your charts. I think your body keeps trying to ovulate and you are having a long cycle. Eventually you will ovulate- keep BDing if you can. Don’t let perimenopause discourage you- I had all 4 of my kids in perimenopause!! I just had my last period this past June and started HRT last week. My daughter is turning 2 this week- don’t be discouraged at all!! This can totally happen for you, if you believe it and surrender. If temping drives you mad , then stop it. If Opks are too frustrating, then stop using them. Do what you can that adds the least stress. For me, it was ditching the opks. I couldn’t give up temping though, haha!

I’m hoping and [emoji1317]that you get a BFP soon!!

(((Hugs)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4blue2pink
October 1st, 2019, 09:28 AM
keeping everything crossed for you DJ!! :heart: i know a few people who gave up on ttc after ages of trying and guess what.. soon as they gave up "trying" they got pregnant!! no longer stressing over it seems to make a real difference :)

XX long time no see! how are you? and little Olivien? i hope everything is going well for you :) xx

djmommy
October 1st, 2019, 04:21 PM
Hi DJ! I’m not sure if you remember me from way back, but I saw your posts and wanted to say hi!

Looking at your charts. I think your body keeps trying to ovulate and you are having a long cycle. Eventually you will ovulate- keep BDing if you can. Don’t let perimenopause discourage you- I had all 4 of my kids in perimenopause!! I just had my last period this past June and started HRT last week. My daughter is turning 2 this week- don’t be discouraged at all!! This can totally happen for you, if you believe it and surrender. If temping drives you mad , then stop it. If Opks are too frustrating, then stop using them. Do what you can that adds the least stress. For me, it was ditching the opks. I couldn’t give up temping though, haha!

I’m hoping and [emoji1317]that you get a BFP soon!!

(((Hugs)))

Oh my gosh XX!! Heyyyy!! Of course I remember you. I asked about you not that long ago. Cant believe your DD is 2 and mine is 3!!! Time flies! So good to hear from you.
Thanks for chiming in and your great advice as always. I think that's exactly what I need to do. It's become way too stressful for me trying to control this when its totally out of my control. I've sort of come to terms with it not happening and that makes me sad, but still ultimately leave it in God's hands!
Hope you and your family are doing well.
What made you decide to.do HRT? Hope to hear back!!
Hugs sweet lady!!

djmommy
October 1st, 2019, 04:25 PM
keeping everything crossed for you DJ!! :heart: i know a few people who gave up on ttc after ages of trying and guess what.. soon as they gave up "trying" they got pregnant!! no longer stressing over it seems to make a real difference :)

XX long time no see! how are you? and little Olivien? i hope everything is going well for you :) xx

Hey 4blue2pink!!!
You really are so sweet to think of me! I appreciate it so much. I have heard that so many times that scenario! I really am.at the point to where all of the things I'm trying and stressing to control are really not in my favor so I am going to stop opks and probably temps and let DH lead for now!!!
Leave it in God's hands!!!
I hope you are enjoying your new sweet bundle!

XXforhubby
October 1st, 2019, 11:46 PM
DJ- I like that plan! I honestly had to let go in order to get pregnant with Olivian. I think when we surrender and give it up to God, then we create room for it to happen. My grandma said it best, “As long as you are getting a period, you can get pregnant”. I’m [emoji1317] for you!!

To answer your question about HRT, my doctor showed me many studies about the effects of early/premature menopause. I just turned 40 2.5 weeks ago, which is very young to stop menstruating. I had been having night sweats, hot flashes, brain fog, irritability, vaginal dryness, you name it for years not realizing what it meant until I stopped having a period. What really made me decide to go through with it is to lower my disease risk. Being so young, early onset menopause can increase risk for heart attack, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s much sooner. I learned a lot from Dr. Barbara Taylor on YouTube and the National Association for Menopause Society, and I learned I had many misconceptions about menopause and HRT. Everyone needs to educate themselves and make the best decision with their own personal risks. I can honestly say it has been the best decision. No side effects, only benefits. I would do it again in a heart beat!! I am taking bio-identical estradiol transdermal patches and bio-identical oral micronized progesterone. The patches avoid the first pass through the liver and eliminate the risk for clotting, and gallbladder/bile effects. Anyway, enough about that [emoji12]!!

4blue2pink: Aw! Thanks for thinking of me!! Olivian is SO big! She will be 2 on Friday [emoji30][emoji4][emoji3060]!! I can’t believe yours is 3!!! How are things with you?

4blue2pink
October 2nd, 2019, 08:06 AM
Hey 4blue2pink!!!
You really are so sweet to think of me! I appreciate it so much. I have heard that so many times that scenario! I really am.at the point to where all of the things I'm trying and stressing to control are really not in my favor so I am going to stop opks and probably temps and let DH lead for now!!!
Leave it in God's hands!!!
I hope you are enjoying your new sweet bundle!

i think you are doing the right thing 100% and i will keep everything crossed for you to get your stress-free bfp very soon :) i am loving every second with him :heart: he's 8 weeks old now its going so fast!!

4blue2pink
October 2nd, 2019, 08:09 AM
DJ- I like that plan! I honestly had to let go in order to get pregnant with Olivian. I think when we surrender and give it up to God, then we create room for it to happen. My grandma said it best, “As long as you are getting a period, you can get pregnant”. I’m [emoji1317] for you!!

To answer your question about HRT, my doctor showed me many studies about the effects of early/premature menopause. I just turned 40 2.5 weeks ago, which is very young to stop menstruating. I had been having night sweats, hot flashes, brain fog, irritability, vaginal dryness, you name it for years not realizing what it meant until I stopped having a period. What really made me decide to go through with it is to lower my disease risk. Being so young, early onset menopause can increase risk for heart attack, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s much sooner. I learned a lot from Dr. Barbara Taylor on YouTube and the National Association for Menopause Society, and I learned I had many misconceptions about menopause and HRT. Everyone needs to educate themselves and make the best decision with their own personal risks. I can honestly say it has been the best decision. No side effects, only benefits. I would do it again in a heart beat!! I am taking bio-identical estradiol transdermal patches and bio-identical oral micronized progesterone. The patches avoid the first pass through the liver and eliminate the risk for clotting, and gallbladder/bile effects. Anyway, enough about that [emoji12]!!

4blue2pink: Aw! Thanks for thinking of me!! Olivian is SO big! She will be 2 on Friday [emoji30][emoji4][emoji3060]!! I can’t believe yours is 3!!! How are things with you?

how is she 2 already!! it goes so fast doesnt it my first GD sway baby will be 3 on the 11th its crazy!! things are good thankyou :) x

djmommy
October 4th, 2019, 08:17 AM

Well your grandma sounds like an amazingly smart lady! I will hold onto that!
I'm so glad that the HRT is working well for you. I haven't looked into anything yet!

So glad you and your family are doing well and so good to hear from you.
Enjoy that sweet Olivians Birthday!!!!

atomic sagebrush
October 4th, 2019, 01:53 PM
Happy Birthday Olivian!!!! :)

djmommy
October 5th, 2019, 12:15 PM
I must have ovulated because my progesterone strips have gotten light but my chart is terrible and isnt showing a pattern. I have been waking a lot earlier but still.
I had o pains for like 3 days. What gives!
Anyway no more opks or anything. Must have been a weak O! ��

djmommy
October 5th, 2019, 12:38 PM

This is a baseline test41998 ofg

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2019, 01:49 PM
I always have O pains for that long, if not longer!

I don't think temps indicate anything about "weak" or "strong" ovulation. To be honest, we don't even know if that's a real thing. It's all speculation! You still have a chance of conception!

djmommy
October 5th, 2019, 03:41 PM
Wow I have never had them for so long. I was really starting to think I had a cyst....lol

I always thought low temps mean lower progesterone

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2019, 04:02 PM
Anything is possible but I also had a cyst once and the pain was totally different than O Pain type of feeling - I definitely knew something was amiss because it was like being stabbed or stung, and not that achiness. With the O pains, have had them starting CD 3 (and not only once, but numerous times) going all the way thru 3 DPO. A few months I was crampy the entire LP! I like to think my affliction is to help you guys realize how normal they truly are, although I do get irritated at times when I feel like I've been hit by a bus for 2 weeks a month, ha ha.

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2019, 04:16 PM
Re temps: they are what they are. They don't seal our fate. There is a wide array of reasons why they are higher some months and lower others. There is also a wide range of prog levels with normal, confirmed ovulation (not to mention estrogen, which lowers temps even as progesterone raises them) All we need is for temps to be low before O and then high afterwards (which yours are) People put WAYYYY too much importance into them. As for "weak" or "strong" ovulation, that is often used to describe the force at which the egg emerges from the ovary, not the health and wellbeing of the corpus luteum. I"ve seen several people who were told by doctors that they'd had a "weak" O who had fine temp rises, 14 day LP. They aren't connected as directly as you're imagining it.

djmommy
October 5th, 2019, 08:41 PM
You always explain everything in such a way wherein it all just makes sense, no confusion! Thank you as always!
I'm really feeling over the TTCC (trying to control conceiving) its has been draining me and bringing me way down lately so I'm letting go. I've probably said that before but I just feel different now. Cant focus on it so much anymore. But I'll still be around I'm sure to seek your advice about something!!❤❤❤❤

atomic sagebrush
October 7th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Ok! Good luck! :heart: I do think just for your own sanity it's best to just keep showing up and BD when you can and then just try to put the rest of it out of mind as much as possible. I know it's hard though.

XXforhubby
October 8th, 2019, 03:11 PM
^^^ I totally agree with this!! It’s SO much easier to keep BDing that way if you release a good egg later, you’re covered! Honestly, BDing in the regular is easier. It keeps DH’s happy, and if we get over temping/peeing in cups, we are within a good chance.

I’m [emoji1317][emoji1695]for you!!!

djmommy
October 13th, 2019, 12:35 PM
I thought I ovulated because my progesterone strips looked like it increased but still no AF?
Neg test today. Ugh.......
I have no clue when I ovulated or if I did

djmommy
October 13th, 2019, 12:37 PM
I mean it looks.like progesterone increased right?

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2019, 03:40 PM
I'm not skilled enough yet with the progesterone tests to know for sure. I agree your chart is puzzling if you ovulated!!!

djmommy
October 13th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Ugh I know..I stopped temping of course and if I was really 15 dpo either af would be here or I'd have 2 nice pink lines :(.

I plan on sticking to my plan of letting go it's just I thought I ovulated so I guess I'll just wait.
Was really hoping I was pregnant since no af.

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2019, 03:53 PM
I would strongly suggest BD if you haven't lately.

djmommy
October 13th, 2019, 03:56 PM
We did yesterday. But it hasn't been consistent cause DH was sick

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2019, 04:11 PM
Ok that's great, I was worried when I saw that rise and thought maybe you hadn't for a while! FXFXFX!

djmommy
October 13th, 2019, 05:45 PM
Well we dtd the day before that rise. But I'm not feeling too confident. I'm just feeling disappointed again. Was so sure I ovulated and af is never so late

atomic sagebrush
October 14th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Turn it over to the higher power and trust that this may very well be what needed to happen to get pregnant. I know it's sooooo hard but that's the only way to get through this sane is to just keep telling yourself that whatever is best in this situation is going to come to pass and that it's not your job any more to worry quite so much about it all. :heart:

djmommy
October 14th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Yes ❤ Thank you ❤❤

djmommy
October 14th, 2019, 08:10 PM
Do you see anything?42036

djmommy
October 14th, 2019, 09:06 PM
I just hope its not an evap line :( its light

4blue2pink
October 15th, 2019, 07:59 AM
i can see something in both pics and it looks pinkish not grey, fx fx fx so hard this is your bfp!! :heart: xx

djmommy
October 15th, 2019, 12:11 PM
Ugh nothing like feeling crushed. Took a Walmart cheapie negative.
Is any test trustworthy. This is the frer :/

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2019, 03:49 PM
OMG any update?? I feel like I can see a line on the top pic.

djmommy
October 15th, 2019, 03:51 PM
I took a Walmart cheapie and it was negative ! :(((

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2019, 04:27 PM
I saw that, I'm sorry. I was wondering if you'd tested this afternoon. (i'm not saying to, but just that I did think I saw a line.)

djmommy
October 15th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Ugh there was definitely a light pink line.
I don't have any more frer's.
I have never had an evap on those..soooo saddddddd

djmommy
October 15th, 2019, 07:29 PM
Took another frer, nothing.
Pretty heartbroken
Taking a sanity break...

djmommy
October 15th, 2019, 07:30 PM
Took another frer, nothing.
Pretty heartbroken
Taking a sanity break...

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2019, 01:37 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry ((((hugs)))) and peace of mind. :heart:

4blue2pink
October 16th, 2019, 03:03 PM
DJ dont lose hope ive had negative tests up till after my af was due with most of my babies, i see colour in those lines and i have eveything crossed for this to be it for you :heart: i totally understand you taking a break i hope to see a happy update from you soon xx

XXforhubby
October 23rd, 2019, 02:01 PM
DJ Hang in there!! I stopped by to check in to see how things are going. Please know we are all here for you. (((Huge Hugs))) [emoji1695][emoji1317]

djmommy
October 24th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Thank you so much sweet ladies.
I always seem to come back here because everyone has always been so genuine and supportive. It really does mean a lot.
Well obviously AF came, CD 5 today and I'm not sure what I'm feeling. Sad for sure but I know my age doesn't give me much hope but ultimately it's in Gods hands so that's where I have to let it go.
This past year after the miscarriage was really hard and took a lot out of me and I dont even think I allowed myself to grieve properly. I would love another baby and still hope it will happen but feeling defeated but I do absolutely know how Blessed I am with these amazing children I have now.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

4blue2pink
October 25th, 2019, 06:16 AM
:heart: dont worry about your age, women have babies in their 40's despite what the medical professionals like to have us believe.. the news has broke this week that the mum of britains biggest family is expecting baby number 22 at age 44, i have friends and family who had babies in their 40's and randomly met a lady this week with 12 kids and her youngest ones were born in her 40's.

let go of everything and bd when you can, that alone is enough :heart: have faith in the fact that this can happen for you xx

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2019, 12:46 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: we are here for you, no matter what, just let us know how we can best support you.

XXforhubby
October 26th, 2019, 07:06 PM
Take the time you need- you have been through so much. Sometimes it’s the letting go, not allowing yourself to be consumed by it all, that helps the most. Regroup, get centered, and allow your sweet children to help you feel better. (((Hugs)))

djmommy
November 12th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Hi!

FF says I ovulated but no opks or anything? What do u think? My temps are in mu usual.post o range but it was
so early. 42096

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2019, 01:09 PM
Are you sick right now?? I agree that your temps are high, but also that it's very early and the lack of OPK is suspicious.

djmommy
November 12th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Nope not sick at all

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2019, 01:25 PM
I wonder if the crosshairs are just wrong. There was that one high temp, but that could have been a fluke, and if we eliminate that the O day would be later.

djmommy
November 12th, 2019, 01:30 PM
Which high temp?

...I guess I'll just wait and see. Thanks :)

XXforhubby
November 12th, 2019, 05:59 PM
The temp on the 28th. If you remove that, then the algorithm of FF will not cause your O date to be so early. This happened to me when TTCing Olivian. So annoying [emoji849]. I’ve been looking out for your updates. I haven’t stoooed praying for you [emoji1374][emoji1694]

djmommy
November 12th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Hmmmm do u see this?42097

djmommy
November 12th, 2019, 08:37 PM
Oh gosh, I had to open to make sure it wasnt accidentally LH! 42098

djmommy
November 12th, 2019, 08:54 PM
The temp on the 28th. If you remove that, then the algorithm of FF will not cause your O date to be so early. This happened to me when TTCing Olivian. So annoying [emoji849]. I’ve been looking out for your updates. I haven’t stoooed praying for you [emoji1374][emoji1694]

HEY girl!!
Thanks so very much for the prayers. They are much appreciated!!!! Not sure when I ovulated, obviously I did, so hopefully it was later!!!!

djmommy
November 13th, 2019, 10:07 AM
UPDATE

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2019, 11:05 AM

THANKS!!! Yes exactly

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2019, 11:06 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:pray: :pray: :pray: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

djmommy
November 13th, 2019, 11:26 AM
Now, when the heck did I ovulate? LOL

4blue2pink
November 13th, 2019, 01:20 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY YAY YAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Im over the moon for you DJ this has made my day :heart: :heart: i truely believe your decision to let go is what was needed :) i will keep everything crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you xxx

djmommy
November 13th, 2019, 01:43 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY YAY YAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Im over the moon for you DJ this has made my day :heart: :heart: i truely believe your decision to let go is what was needed :) i will keep everything crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you xxx

Thank you so much!
I cant tell you how much I appreciate the support. I love this site!

I am sooooo thrilled!!!!!!

XXforhubby
November 13th, 2019, 01:58 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gulp AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wheeze AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cry hysterically AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I am SO overjoyed for you right now!! I’m crying hysterically!!! I will not stop praying for you!!! This is the BEST news EVER!!!!!!! Yay [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji1374][emoji1694][emoji175][emoji175]!!

djmommy
November 13th, 2019, 02:27 PM
You guys have totally made me cry! As if I havent cried enough!!
Thanks so so much.
I'm trying to just rejoice in the fact that it was out of my control and pray that this is indeed another special blessing from the Lord.
I'll definitely update!! ❤❤

atomic sagebrush
November 14th, 2019, 11:59 AM
we can't know for sure when until you have ultrasound but I suspect it was more like CD 14 because there were no BD between CD 7 and then. It is possible it was more like CD 8-11 and the CD 7 BD hit it though.

djmommy
November 14th, 2019, 02:50 PM
So I'm trying not to worry but of course I tested today and it doesn't seem to be as dark as yesterday.

XXforhubby
November 14th, 2019, 02:55 PM
Don’t worry. You may have tested at a different time, drank more fluids, etc. Keep in mind, HCG levels double every few days. Try and relax, make an appointment with your doctor, and trust it will all work out. I know it’s easier said than done though, haha!

djmommy
November 14th, 2019, 03:01 PM
yes I'm trying not to!
Thanks my friend!!❤

djmommy
November 15th, 2019, 07:06 AM
Pretty devastated! Why?? So very sad

djmommy
November 15th, 2019, 07:44 AM
I've never had a chemical so don't know what to expect.
Im just so devastated. It was such a long hard journey to get here and I just dont understand.

Here is dollar tree. They look the same ?42117

And now I'm officially a lunatic and confused.
Dollar tree fmu and smu?

djmommy
November 15th, 2019, 03:27 PM
Ok you all probably think I'm crazy. But so baffled.
Here is fmu and afternoon test
Why such a difference?
Should I really worry?

djmommy
November 15th, 2019, 03:33 PM

Wed vs Today (Friday)

Atomic I know what you are going to say, not to compare lines but this morning totally freaked me out

atomic sagebrush
November 15th, 2019, 03:35 PM
Augh I answered this and my reply didn't post.

I'ts not unusual for lines to dance back and forth from darker to lighter and even from positive to negative at this point. Things like the amount of hormone that comes out in your urine (as opposed to blood - it's blood levels that matter), how concentrated your urine is (and FMU can be diluted because you save up liquid overnight, contrary to popular belief it's not always the best), and even indivdual variations in the tests themselves.

I don't think testing again and again accomplishes anything other than adding stress. It's NORMAL for there to be some variation. The tests are just not that sensitive and are very easily affected by variables that have nothing to do with "how pregnant" we are. I would test no more than once a day (if you MUST) or even once every few days if you can manage.

djmommy
November 15th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Ahhh yes great advice!
Thank you

XXforhubby
November 15th, 2019, 05:21 PM
I know it’s so hard to not test, especially if you have lots of tests on hand. If you really are concerned about how things may be progressing, call your doc to have betas drawn. They almost always have you complete two tests to check to see if the hormones are doubling like they should. Otherwise, Atomic gave great advice- test no more than once a day (I would do every other).

(((Hugs)))

atomic sagebrush
November 16th, 2019, 12:30 PM
How are you today, DJ???

djmommy
November 16th, 2019, 04:01 PM
How are you today, DJ???
Hi Atomic!
Gosh I have been a ball of nerves but know it's not good so trying to just relax and truly thanking God for this blessing. It's all out of my control anyway, it always was. I truly plan to enjoy every single moment of this pregnancy.
I never realized how much a loss truly affected me. I'm just so thankful. Havent told DH yet!
I ordered these the other day and they just came!

XXforhubby
November 17th, 2019, 11:02 AM
I’m SO happy for you!! Know that I’m going to keep praying for you and your family. This is your rainbow baby [emoji304][emoji1374]!!

atomic sagebrush
November 17th, 2019, 01:55 PM
That is such a beautiful sight DJ!!! FXFXFX for sticky baby!!!

4blue2pink
November 17th, 2019, 04:55 PM
everything crossed for this baby to stay sticky DJ :heart: xx

djmommy
November 17th, 2019, 06:33 PM
Thank you all sooo much! I appreciate all the prayers!!

djmommy
November 18th, 2019, 07:32 AM
Question....DH and I had relations :) last night and right after I went to the bathroom and I had some light pink blood when I wiped. Of course I panicked! Is this normal at all? I dont ever remember this happening any other time :think:

XXforhubby
November 18th, 2019, 10:37 AM
This is perfectly normal and usually not cause for alarm. With the increase in progesterone, your cervix is tender during this time. It should subside very soon. This happened to me in all of my pregnancies. Take it easy. While this can be worrisome, it is normal. With Olivian, this came and went over the course of several days and even got bright red at one point. Keep testing every few days or go in and get betas drawn. [emoji1374][emoji1694]

djmommy
November 18th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Ok thanks so much.
It was pretty much like once or twice and that's about it.
I appreciate you responding xxoo

And by the way, it's so nice to have you around again !

atomic sagebrush
November 18th, 2019, 11:59 AM
This is perfectly normal and usually not cause for alarm. With the increase in progesterone, your cervix is tender during this time. It should subside very soon. This happened to me in all of my pregnancies. Take it easy. While this can be worrisome, it is normal. With Olivian, this came and went over the course of several days and even got bright red at one point. Keep testing every few days or go in and get betas drawn. [emoji1374][emoji1694]

:agree: :agree: :agree: very common and while bleeding is of course alarming, the majority of the time it turns out to be nothing.

djmommy
November 19th, 2019, 08:06 AM
Thanks for easing my mind!!
Thankfully it was only those few times!!

djmommy
November 19th, 2019, 08:13 PM
Does this look a decent progression? almost 4 days :/I know lines are lines but gosh its been so hard to relax!! I'm not doing betas. I will have an u/s (hopefully in 3 weeks)
I assume I am around 16 dpo

4blue2pink
November 20th, 2019, 08:07 AM
looks good to me :) xx

atomic sagebrush
November 20th, 2019, 11:16 AM
While we never want to see a dark pregnancy test go very light, it is normal for there to be variation and absence of darkening. I think this is probably causing you more stress than it's worth because it really tells you nothing...after all many pregnancies that aren't working out will give you BFP.

But that having been said yes it's darker

djmommy
November 20th, 2019, 11:54 AM
I know what you mean! It is stressing me out. I'm so upset at myself and can't relax. I probably made it worse because this morning was lighter :(((((

4blue2pink
November 20th, 2019, 12:01 PM
i really wouldnt stress yourself out with this any more DJ, the tests can only tell you if you are pg or not they cant tell you what the outcome of this pregnancy will be (if only they could :) ) you've got really nice dark strong lines :heart: and thats the best you can hope for at this very early stage xx

djmommy
November 20th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Thanks! Yes too much stress.
No more tests.

XXforhubby
November 20th, 2019, 07:14 PM
Relax. My morning tests with FMU when pregnant with Olivian were always lighter than my tests later in the day. It wasn’t until I was over 28dpo that they all were super dark. I liked the clear blue ones with the weeks estimator. I’m not sure if they still make those. I think things are progressing as they should. With my second son, I couldn’t get a positive test or beta until I was 21dpo [emoji2955]! Then he ended up being born 8 days early[emoji848]. Back then, the perinatologist told me that it all depends on when they implant and how quickly they produce hormones to be detectable. There is a huge variation to begin with, plus our hydration levels too.

This is your sticky [emoji304] baby [emoji1374]!!

djmommy
November 20th, 2019, 08:13 PM
Well...I had some red bleeding tonight. Im really praying this isn't over for me.

XXforhubby
November 20th, 2019, 09:59 PM
Oh no! Try and stay positive! This happened to me too with Olivian! I even had cramping. Hang in there sweetie. (((Huge Hugs))) [emoji1374][emoji304][emoji1694]

atomic sagebrush
November 21st, 2019, 12:02 PM
While bleeding is never what we want to see, it's so common. :pray: :pray: :pray:

djmommy
November 21st, 2019, 02:16 PM
Yea definitely not what I want to see.
I'm really trying to be hopeful. It stopped last night and nothing at all until this afternoon. I just cant imagine it being good. I'm scared and sad.

djmommy
November 21st, 2019, 04:41 PM
Well this pretty much confirms my suspicions. I am completely heartbroken to say the least. I do hope it's an easy process though. I won't be back but I just wanted to thank all of you lovely ladies for your support and prayers, it means a lot. Please continue if you think of me.

Well.it wont let me upload a pic but my test is lighter42142

atomic sagebrush
November 21st, 2019, 05:24 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: Just let us know if you need us. :heart: :heart: :heart:

XXforhubby
November 21st, 2019, 10:26 PM
(((Huge Hugs)))
I’m so sorry [emoji22] . I will continue to pray for you and your family. I will keep checking in and hope that your [emoji304]baby comes very soon. Take care, be extra gentle, and kind to yourself.

4blue2pink
November 22nd, 2019, 09:19 AM
:heart: :heart: take care of yourself DJ i will be thinking of you, i so hope that you end up with your rainbow baby in your arms in the not too distant future :heart: :heart: xx

djmommy
November 22nd, 2019, 12:57 PM
Thanks so much ladies!
I do have a question, I assume this would be a chemical so will it be ok to resume as normal or do I need to go to the dr?
Will I ovulate after this as in does this count as CD 1?

atomic sagebrush
November 22nd, 2019, 01:41 PM
Yes, count it as CD 1 and there is no need to go to the doctor for this. :heart:

djmommy
November 23rd, 2019, 11:00 AM
Oh man, my heart is so deeply sad.
Do you think it's possible to get pregnant again after this, esp at my age? I just was so happy but also had a hard time relaxing because I wanted it so bad. I don't know how long I can try again but really want it to happen.
Any advice is welcome

atomic sagebrush
November 23rd, 2019, 12:44 PM
I do think it's possible to get pregnant again (or I wouldn't keep encouraging you! I tell it like it is!)

We still make good eggs for quite a long time (that is why people can have babies even in their very late 40's). They're just fewer and further between. And there is no rhyme or reason to this. You can go several months, even years, without having any luck, and then make several good eggs in a row. Or make one and then a few bum eggs, and then another good one or two (and then just end up through bad luck not catching those ones, even tho they're good). We just can't know for sure how many fresh eggs are left in the carton (because even with testing at the docs office, it doesn't tell us that much) we can just show up and keep trying. But it is a grueling thing to see AF coming every month, I totally understand that. :heart:

djmommy
November 23rd, 2019, 01:03 PM
Thanks so much. Hubby is actually on board so we are gonna try. Dont know if I should do opk, leaning towards not and just bd e4d? Or more? Just want best odds.

I always appreciate your honesty that's why I ask.

And I know I said I wont be back.....I thought for sure after this DH would have been that's it! But we talked and he said he would be on board if it happened, which is a change. He is more positive so I feel.a little hopeful

atomic sagebrush
November 23rd, 2019, 01:57 PM
I would BD e4d and then if you think you're approaching O (CM, feeling libido, etc) have another attempt. Or don't, if you want better chance of pink. I'm so glad hubby is supportive, that is invaluable!!! :heart:

4blue2pink
November 23rd, 2019, 03:45 PM
Thanks so much. Hubby is actually on board so we are gonna try. Dont know if I should do opk, leaning towards not and just bd e4d? Or more? Just want best odds.

I always appreciate your honesty that's why I ask.

And I know I said I wont be back.....I thought for sure after this DH would have been that's it! But we talked and he said he would be on board if it happened, which is a change. He is more positive so I feel.a little hopeful

this makes me so happy for you :) for what its worth if i were you id do exactly what Atomic advised, opk's are more stress than they are worth and as soon as you "let go" this last bfp happened for you so i do think its the right approach! keeping everything crossed for a sticky bfp really soon!! xx

XXforhubby
November 23rd, 2019, 05:08 PM
Awe, it sounds like your DH is so supportive and wants what makes you happy. Hang in there! Do what is easy, like Atomic and 4B2P said. I found when trying for Olivian, which took 13-14mo, not using opks was much easier. I did E4D-E3D depending on how we felt. I really, really think that letting go and being relaxed will make room and allow this little person to come and join your family. [emoji1374]

djmommy
November 23rd, 2019, 09:19 PM
I really, really hope so!
Hopefully my body will cooperate and not get crazy! Definitely letting go and just going to enjoy the time with my dh!
Thanks so much for all your support ladies, it really means so much to me. ❤❤❤❤

djmommy
November 25th, 2019, 08:29 AM
I still see a super duper faint line on an hpt. Does it have to be totally negative before my body even attempts to ovulate?
Still have light spotting with some ewcm. Is it normal tonhave ewcm with spotting CD 6? I'm afraid of early O :/

atomic sagebrush
November 25th, 2019, 11:18 AM
Yes it's normal to have spotting mixed with EWCM, people report that often.

Could it be a ghost line?

djmommy
November 25th, 2019, 11:39 AM
I mean I saw it before it dried but it's soo light 42147
Not even sure you can see it

atomic sagebrush
November 25th, 2019, 12:58 PM
I do see it, but the thing is we can't know how much HCG there truly is. We've had a few cases where even HCG measured in blood tests as over 5 people ovulated through.

Since you have been Oing early it occurs to me this could even be a positive - if we delay that egg popping just a bit with a little extra hormone in the mix it may even help. Just be in position to catch the egg, early or late!

djmommy
November 25th, 2019, 02:04 PM
So are you saying to start bd e4d? I definitely dont want to miss any opportunity. Like do you mean if there is still hcg and I ovulate it may even be a good thing? I have no clue when I ovulated before, I am thinking around CD 14 or CD 15 since I got a faint positive when I did. I had no signs really and my bbt was already higher. I dont know.

atomic sagebrush
November 25th, 2019, 02:55 PM
Yes I want you to be doing e4d now and that's what I'm speculating - let's say it delays O by a day or two and lets the egg develop a little longer since you've been ovulating on the early side for some of the past months. Don't hang your hat on that, just something that occurs to me.

djmommy
November 25th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Ok I gotcha
Thanks.
Wont see DH until tomorrow, CD 7 so we'll start then.

djmommy
November 27th, 2019, 08:04 AM
Is it normal to still have spotting on CD 8 and fairly elevated temps like 98.5-98.6? I hope my body will bounce back.

atomic sagebrush
November 27th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Normal is not the word I'd use but it is definitely in the continuum of expected things that you might experience after a very early loss.

What the "norm" would be is to have a period that was mostly normal. I don't know what if anything this spotting means but I CAN assure you it doesn't mean there is anything hanging on, because that early, there's nothing there to hang on, if that makes sense. There's not going to be any risk that products of conception will be suppressing ovulation really. It's likely just your body sloughing some stuff off still, and the good news about that is that the lining grows from the inside out so it will be good to go anyway even though there's been some spotting.

The higher temps are not uncommon after a loss and we're not sure if it's lower estrogen, higher prog, or a combo of the two.

djmommy
November 27th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Ok thanks. That's good to know..it was pretty much like a period just a little heavier. Gosh it was just over in a flash! :(

Not sure if I count the 1st day of spotting bleeding as CD 1 because it wasnt the whole day and it stopped until the next afternoon..but either way it probably doesnt matter much.
I hope O will be fairly soon since DH is around for bit .

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

djmommy
November 29th, 2019, 10:32 AM
Cry...cry.. still spotting today CD 10
Also trying to wean my little guy, he is only nursing one time before bed?
Does that affect anything?

XXforhubby
November 29th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Hang in there sweetie! Yes, weaning can make your hormones wonky, especially given your early miscarriage. I would try and relax and BD when you feel comfortable. Know it can take a bit for things to regulate, but they will. [emoji1374][emoji1694]

djmommy
November 29th, 2019, 12:18 PM
Thanks XX! I weaned DS 2 and got pregnant right away with DD so I was hoping maybe it would help. But I'm assuming I wont even ovulate while still spotting :(.
I really don't want to have a long cycle. I hope everything will regulate. Just taking it one day at a time though and trying to not stress at all.

atomic sagebrush
November 29th, 2019, 01:20 PM
Cry...cry.. still spotting today CD 10
Also trying to wean my little guy, he is only nursing one time before bed?
Does that affect anything?

The spotting is ok. It is not a dealbreaker and this is how women get pregnant when they're still on their period. You absolutely CAN ovulate while still spotting. The two systems are not correlated the way you're thinking of it.

I'm not sure I follow your question about nursing. Weaning is not causing the spotting if that's what you're asking me. I doubt it's preventing conception either but some people have had a similar experience with weaning and then conceiving, so follow your gut instinct on that.

djmommy
November 29th, 2019, 01:47 PM
Ok thanks. I'll keep up with e4d for now.
Yea I figured I'd try to wean a bit to see if it would help. I wasn't sure if it would affect hormones and spotting etc.

atomic sagebrush
November 30th, 2019, 10:09 AM
Nursing may slightly suppress ovulation but you've been ovulating so I personally don't think it matters. But like I said, regardless of what I think, people have weaned and then gotten pregnant...but of course we have no way to know if they would have gotten pregnant in that month without weaning! Some of these things there's just no way to test for (without the ability to visit other universes LOL)

djmommy
December 2nd, 2019, 10:52 AM
Well I think I may have hopefully stopped spotting. Yesterday was barely anything. Today is CD 13. No sign of O so far and I havent had like any CM whatsoever. Temps are still higher than normal. U think my estrogen is super low? Is that somewhat normal after a chemical? DH is sick so dont want to push him too much if O isnt really around. Been doing e4d though.

djmommy
December 2nd, 2019, 11:28 AM
Grrrr spoke too soon.
Pink with ewcm.
Is that a sign of low estrogen levels?

XXforhubby
December 2nd, 2019, 12:42 PM
This could be due to ovulation. This happened to me after I had chemical pregnancies. Hang in there and keep BDing E3D or E4D, if you feel up for it. It may take a cycle or 2 to get your hormones balanced. This was my experience, at least being an older mom, haha. With Olivian, I had a chemical in October, and got pregnant with her in January. (((Hugs))) [emoji1694][emoji1374]!!

atomic sagebrush
December 2nd, 2019, 01:43 PM
Grrrr spoke too soon.
Pink with ewcm.
Is that a sign of low estrogen levels?

No, I don't think this means your estrogen is low, it's likely that you're making some EWCM and it hit a little of the old leftover blood from the spotting and made it look pinkish. No biggie.

High temps can also mean you have some leftover progesterone and try to keep in mind it's not temps themselves that matter, it's the changes in temps. Some months we run warmer, others cooler and as long as you're ending up with the lower temps and then higher ones that is normal regardless of temps in comparion to any other month.

djmommy
December 3rd, 2019, 10:31 PM
Boy I am just feeling so sad today. I feel like it took forever to finally get pregnant, and I dont even know how or when I ovulated, and it was just taken away so fast. I was so happy and felt like it was such a miracle and Gods plan but I didnt trust enough and kept worrying myself into a loss. Another year at my age seems so daunting. I'm CD 14 today and literally no sign of O whatsoever :(.
Just venting and feeling sad. Thanks for all the support you all give.

And Atomic, love your new pic. It made me smile.

atomic sagebrush
December 4th, 2019, 01:13 PM
Aww DJ, you know you didn't worry yourself into a loss!! This was not anything you did or didn't do. For all we know this is God's plan to ensure you can get pregnant with a healthy baby this month or in a few months' time. :heart:

Thank you!!

djmommy
December 5th, 2019, 08:57 AM
Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

djmommy
December 5th, 2019, 03:04 PM
So I ended up with opks.
I assume this isnt a real surge. Top is 11am and bottom is 3 PM

Probably not darker than control anyway 42176

XXforhubby
December 5th, 2019, 11:13 PM
I think you’re spot in. You are gearing up to ovulate. Be aware what is showing up could be leftover hormones settling out. When I tested after my chemical, I had this around a normal O time. I thought I was going to get a positive in few days. Nope. It got lighter!!! I finally got a surge crazy late, CD20 something!!, and then my normal LP length.

Keep in mind, some people resume business as usual after a chemical, and some people take a cycle or two before getting back to normal.

Don’t make yourself crazy with this!! I ended up chucking my opks. I think I even sent unused ones off to someone, haha!

djmommy
December 6th, 2019, 08:32 AM
Thanks XX! Usually when I doubt if it's positive, it's usually not. I'm doing e4d and just wanted to see what my body was up to since it is obviously going to be a longer cycle.
Hopefully it is my body gearing up soon.

atomic sagebrush
December 6th, 2019, 09:43 AM
Using the "darkest part of the OPK" rule I do think they're positive. If you were doing e4d plus one I'd definitely add that attempt now. Or keep going with e4d as per your preference. Good luck!!!

djmommy
December 6th, 2019, 10:20 AM
This was this morning. I do hope it is darker later but either way......
We are doing e4d so will definitely have an attempt tonight.

atomic sagebrush
December 6th, 2019, 10:41 AM
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

XXforhubby
December 6th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Yay!! Woo hoo!! [emoji1694][emoji1374]!!!