PDA

View Full Version : If you have a question, please post it here:)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

SophiaRose
January 21st, 2013, 12:27 PM
Hey Atomic...how do I sign up to be a paid member? I want to nose at all the restricted areas!!!

SophiaRose
January 21st, 2013, 12:28 PM
...or rather "read up!" there's studies I want to see!! xx

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2013, 12:44 PM
The Become a Dream Member link at the top left of the page above or click on Paid Subscriptions on the main menu bar and choose Dream Member.

The Personalized Swaying plans are different from becoming a member and gaining access to Private Forums.

Aussiemato2
January 22nd, 2013, 12:34 PM
I paid for my personlized sway plan yesterday,Now what is the next step? :think:
Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
January 22nd, 2013, 01:22 PM
I paid for my personlized sway plan yesterday,Now what is the next step? :think:
Thanks!
Looks like you figured it out! Sorry for the confusion. You'll get a PM in a week or so now with the link to your Private Forum and plan! Thank you!

Aussiemato2
January 23rd, 2013, 12:16 PM
yes I did! thankyou :)

SophiaRose
February 7th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Thanks NBP I am now a paid up member :bigsmile:

GT77
February 8th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Hi!! I just paid for the swaying plan? Where do I find the questionnaire?

nuthinbutpink
February 8th, 2013, 08:08 PM
I am PMing you!

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Did you find it?

Sunflower3
February 10th, 2013, 11:51 AM
The plan is the best thing I ever did. I just wanted to add my two cents here!

Pinkthinker
April 2nd, 2013, 05:20 PM
I have a question about supps while I wait for my sway plan. Is it okay to start SP 5 days into a cycle and is it safe to use with pep tea? I noticed that the dosge is 320 mg, but I bought 450 mg. can I take one every other day, from AF to O? Or should I just find the 320? My vitex is 40 mg. I can't remember the recommended dosage for vitex. 200 mg from AF to O?

atomic sagebrush
April 3rd, 2013, 02:27 PM
No saw palmetto with peppermint tea

450 is fine everyday

Vitex is 800 mg, what formulation is it?? That may be ok, some concentrations are different

Misssarajoy
April 30th, 2013, 10:05 PM
I am interested in signing up for this service but have a few questions. I just had my IUD removed so I don't really have a cycle. I am turning 36 soon and want to try and sway for a girl. I am taking prenatals but heard I should just take folic acid, calcium and magnesium instead. I know I should try and lose some weight before I start trying but I really want to get prego soon! I weight 186 and am 5'5". I bought the clearblue ovulation predictor machine and plan to try and use that to help me. Can I sway, with any realistic results if I am not wanting to wait 90 days to start?

Pinkthinker
April 30th, 2013, 10:16 PM
The vitex is nature's answer (angus castus) and I took approx 6-8 pills AF-O (so 240mg-320mg) and I just started as I am spotting and expect AF to begin. The bottle says "one a day." Do you think this is too concentrated? I'm on CD 33 and only very light spotting so far.

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2013, 10:00 AM
I am interested in signing up for this service but have a few questions. I just had my IUD removed so I don't really have a cycle. I am turning 36 soon and want to try and sway for a girl. I am taking prenatals but heard I should just take folic acid, calcium and magnesium instead. I know I should try and lose some weight before I start trying but I really want to get prego soon! I weight 186 and am 5'5". I bought the clearblue ovulation predictor machine and plan to try and use that to help me. Can I sway, with any realistic results if I am not wanting to wait 90 days to start?

Yes, I do plans for people all the time who are going to try in that month. Longer on diet and with some weight loss will yield better results BUT we can do a stricter sway and it may be that you won't get pg for a month or two anyway! :)

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2013, 10:02 AM
The vitex is nature's answer (angus castus) and I took approx 6-8 pills AF-O (so 240mg-320mg) and I just started as I am spotting and expect AF to begin. The bottle says "one a day." Do you think this is too concentrated? I'm on CD 33 and only very light spotting so far.

I looked it up and saw several complaints about that product - people felt it was a trick to get them to have to buy more vitex. So I think the dose is exactly what it claims to be and you'd need to take several pills. I would go ahead and use it up but then get a diff. formulation the next time.

fish2012
May 1st, 2013, 10:06 AM

get a personalised sway totally worth it and you can get answers on things individual to you like age, current weight etc

coralsky
May 4th, 2013, 11:39 AM
I have a personalised plan and agree with Fish....it is totally worth the $$, even if you know roughly how you want to sway, it is really good to get the reassurance and all the answers to "little questions" that crop up as you go along....atomic is fab at answering even the silliest of questions that I have, and always very quickly too, even on wkends.... best money I ever spent :bigsmile:

marriedmomof2
May 16th, 2013, 10:21 AM
So dh and I have officially picked the end of the year to start ttc. I will stop b/c after my November af, I am really excited and I plan to buy the plan august 1st and start supplements by august 15th. I won't start the diet then because I can only afford to/comfortable with losing about 20lbs (I read the weight thing somewhere on this forum) I am not one that can take notes and plan like that, especially not on something like this when it differs for very woman plus I am stressing already just taking down the information lol. A few questions, do you have a special price for the plan and the diet if I buy them together? Also is this a good time frame? TIA!

tandjmom
May 16th, 2013, 02:15 PM
hi
i purchased a gender sway personalized plan but i am not sure how to follow up and get started. any help?
where do i go?
thanks

nuthinbutpink
May 16th, 2013, 04:50 PM
hi
i purchased a gender sway personalized plan but i am not sure how to follow up and get started. any help?
where do i go?
thanks

When did you purchase it?

Did you use an eCheck?

If you can PM me the transaction ID, I can try to look it up but it should be fully automated so something has to be off.

Did you use the Membership and Plans link or just send money?

dollych
May 16th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Hi,

I'm so glad I found this site!!!!!!. I had GD really bad when I found out my second LO was another Boy. He's now 4 months old and I just love him to bits, but the GD is creeping back in. I wouldn't change him for the world, but I need my little princess. We are hoping to TTC and sway Pink this Sept (2013) and I am researching everything before our attempt. I am thinking about purchasing a plan as I need all the help I can get as there is so much info on swaying and I am confused by it all.
I have a few questions before I purchase , if you don't mind :)
Do you recommend starting it 4 months in advance?. I have about 7lbs of baby weight to loose and I loose weight quite quickly so do you think starting the diet 4 months before is too much as I don't want to loose too much too soon?.
I was reading up on the swaying and it says you shouldn't get stressed as it raises testosterone??. I must admit I get a little stressed at times every so often looking after my 2 as they are still both so young, so would this effect my sway getting stressed?.
Lastly, I've tried to find some threads confirming their sways worked after sticking to your plan (not that I doubt you !! LOL) XX
Can you point me in the right direction?.
Thanks so much xx

nuthinbutpink
May 16th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Here are the latest Pink statistics- 64% roughly.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/attachments/ttc-girl/7655d1357173119-girl-sway-statistics-sheet-updated-girlswayattempts.doc

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2013, 10:01 AM
So dh and I have officially picked the end of the year to start ttc. I will stop b/c after my November af, I am really excited and I plan to buy the plan august 1st and start supplements by august 15th. I won't start the diet then because I can only afford to/comfortable with losing about 20lbs (I read the weight thing somewhere on this forum) I am not one that can take notes and plan like that, especially not on something like this when it differs for very woman plus I am stressing already just taking down the information lol. A few questions, do you have a special price for the plan and the diet if I buy them together? Also is this a good time frame? TIA!

The time frame on that is perfect!!

The diet and plan are separate in price.

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2013, 10:03 AM
hi
where do i go?
thanks

Do you see the questionnaires to fill out??

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Hi,

I'm so glad I found this site!!!!!!. I had GD really bad when I found out my second LO was another Boy. He's now 4 months old and I just love him to bits, but the GD is creeping back in. I wouldn't change him for the world, but I need my little princess. We are hoping to TTC and sway Pink this Sept (2013) and I am researching everything before our attempt. I am thinking about purchasing a plan as I need all the help I can get as there is so much info on swaying and I am confused by it all.
I have a few questions before I purchase , if you don't mind :)
Do you recommend starting it 4 months in advance?. I have about 7lbs of baby weight to loose and I loose weight quite quickly so do you think starting the diet 4 months before is too much as I don't want to loose too much too soon?.
I was reading up on the swaying and it says you shouldn't get stressed as it raises testosterone??. I must admit I get a little stressed at times every so often looking after my 2 as they are still both so young, so would this effect my sway getting stressed?.
Lastly, I've tried to find some threads confirming their sways worked after sticking to your plan (not that I doubt you !! LOL) XX
Can you point me in the right direction?.
Thanks so much xx

Hi Dolly,

If you only have 7 lbs to lose i would not recommend doing diet for 4 months in advance. for a thin person, 6 weeks is plenty.

PLEASE PLEASE don't worry about getting stressed out. Avoid starting new projects and competition and try to avoid swaycession, but PLEASE don't worry about stress, that only causes more stress. Everyone gets stressed looking after kids and that is not the kind of thing that even sways.

There is NO difference between the overall stats and the custom sway stats. I don't do anything any differently for the custom sway people, they don't get any inside info or anything, they just get more support and help from me.

The issue with the custom sway people is many of them don't post their sways and I personlly don't think it's kosher for me to tell you guys, well this person and that person got a custom sway and here are the results - because I could be making that all up. So I prefer to use only the reported stats in the add your sway section that everyone can see and verify as fact in order to maintain transparency about who swayed and what they did and what the results were. Plus, there are a lot more results to go off of as well.

dollych
May 17th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks for your quick reply xxx I also just wondered if there are any tips to sway for twins or any certain food/ supplements s to eat to increase your chances?. Thanks xx

dollych
May 17th, 2013, 02:29 PM
P.S what's swaycession?.

crazyladyneedsababy
May 18th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Hi, Im wondering if someone can help me, Id really like to give my sway the best shot and ive been doing a lot of research but think I need some help so Im looking to purchase a sway. Anyway I know medication can affect gender and I wondered if the drugs Im on sway blue (I have a strong feeling they may) I take 10mg of prednisolone daily (steroids) and Im also on a fairly new drug (have been on it for 5 years) its an injection I receive at the hospital on a fortnightly basis, calleb omalizumab. Here is a link to the info. Omalizumab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omalizumab)
Anyway my long winded question is will this affect my sway and can it be incorporated into a plan?
Regards
Natalie

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Thanks for your quick reply xxx I also just wondered if there are any tips to sway for twins or any certain food/ supplements s to eat to increase your chances?. Thanks xx

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/1089-conceiving-twins.html

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2013, 02:20 PM
P.S what's swaycession?.

Gettting abnormally obsessed over gender swaying

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Hi, Im wondering if someone can help me, Id really like to give my sway the best shot and ive been doing a lot of research but think I need some help so Im looking to purchase a sway. Anyway I know medication can affect gender and I wondered if the drugs Im on sway blue (I have a strong feeling they may) I take 10mg of prednisolone daily (steroids) and Im also on a fairly new drug (have been on it for 5 years) its an injection I receive at the hospital on a fortnightly basis, calleb omalizumab. Here is a link to the info. Omalizumab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omalizumab)
Anyway my long winded question is will this affect my sway and can it be incorporated into a plan?
Regards
Natalie

Haha love your username!

the unsatisfying answer is that we don't totally know how these medications sway. Ingender used to claim that steroids raised testosterone and therefore swayed blue, but upon doing more research it doesn't seem so cut and dry to me. Steroids may actually reduce your body's production of testosterone in some cases. I have done several plans for people with asthma and at least one person has been on Omalizumab, so that can def. be incorporated into a plan easily. :)

crazyladyneedsababy
May 18th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Haha love your username!

the unsatisfying answer is that we don't totally know how these medications sway. Ingender used to claim that steroids raised testosterone and therefore swayed blue, but upon doing more research it doesn't seem so cut and dry to me. Steroids may actually reduce your body's production of testosterone in some cases. I have done several plans for people with asthma and at least one person has been on Omalizumab, so that can def. be incorporated into a plan easily. :)

thanks so much for the reply...........the username is indeed true to form haha.
Ive noticed there is the meal plan now as well as the personal sway plan. Do I need both?

I find it very hard to loose weight due to the steroids which I think may hinder me. I was planning on ttc October but think ive talked hubby into july so need to get a shifty on :)
thanks again your a legend x

atomic sagebrush
May 19th, 2013, 10:45 AM
It is totally up to you if you get them both or not. Some people need the diet, others are fine with just having me help you on diet - a large part of the sway plan is that I coach you one on one for 6 months or longer after you get your plan. I do help with diet so you may or may not want/need the additional layer of support that the 21 day diet provides.

crazyladyneedsababy
May 19th, 2013, 04:44 PM
It is totally up to you if you get them both or not. Some people need the diet, others are fine with just having me help you on diet - a large part of the sway plan is that I coach you one on one for 6 months or longer after you get your plan. I do help with diet so you may or may not want/need the additional layer of support that the 21 day diet provides.

Mmm think I will go with the plan then see how I get on as I'm confused about the supplements etc too. I've bough, cranberry and mag but read loads of info since that it could sway blue. I'm also on daily calcium tablets that i need to take :( I do also take cetirizine daily which I believe is good for pink :) think I'm just about ready to buy my plan then x

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Whether to take the cal-mag or not is at your discretion - all I will say is that I got my 4th son taking cal-mag and then my DD without it! :) If you need the calcium, then to my way of thinking, why not toss in the mag too and do it old school - people have had success doing LE Diet + cal-mag.

Cranberry I actually don't like because I don't think it's as safe as the aspirin, but tons of people have taken it and been perfectly fine and some did get their DG with using it.

crazyladyneedsababy
May 20th, 2013, 11:48 AM
thanks just added your fb page, is there a gender dreaming one? Ive posted my plan so far. Will probably buy the plan tomorrow, you have been a great help so far, its really appreciated :)

atomic sagebrush
May 21st, 2013, 01:49 PM
Yes there's also a Gender Dreaming page - my "atomic" page is more just for fun so I don't go too bonkers answering questions! :)

crazyladyneedsababy
May 21st, 2013, 02:03 PM
will need to see if I can find the GD one. Plan purchased, so im mega excited :)

marriedmomof2
May 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM
When I purchase the plan, will it list the best brands for supplements. For instance, the cranberry, I know that it should be the real fruit equivalent is there a brand that you suggest? If so does this go for all supplements. I know a lot of the woman are from different areas so that easier said than done. I am just wondering so I know what stores sell what or if you would just give the name and I would just have to find it online somewhere. TIA

Edited* when signing up to be a dream member do you get access to the 21 day LE and HE diet forums?

nuthinbutpink
May 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM
When I purchase the plan, will it list the best brands for supplements. For instance, the cranberry, I know that it should be the real fruit equivalent is there a brand that you suggest? If so does this go for all supplements. I know a lot of the woman are from different areas so that easier said than done. I am just wondering so I know what stores sell what or if you would just give the name and I would just have to find it online somewhere. TIA

Edited* when signing up to be a dream member do you get access to the 21 day LE and HE diet forums?

For some things we do but not all because we have a global audience.

Dream Members do get access to more detailed diet info in the Private forums but the 21-day plans are a separate item. They are 80 pages long with lots of details and specific calorie counts.

atomic sagebrush
May 23rd, 2013, 12:38 PM
No, because the brands are so different depending on country and even where you live that there was no way to do it (plus I don't like there to be any appearance of impropriety on my part). The only things where I recommend by brand name are things that there's really only just one of, such as RepHresh and Larabars, or else where the thing I recommend is just SO much better than the other versions like the Taste Nirvana coconut water, because I don't want anyone to go out and buy a crate of disgusting coconut water when they could get a kind that is actually ok-tasting.

The 21 Day Diets aren't forums, they're 77 and 78 pg. long books with recipes and nutritional data that demonstrate what 3 weeks might look like on the diets and have lots of ideas for meals, quick, fancy, and everything in between. They are separate from the Custom Sway Plans and Dream Membership.

EmandN
May 26th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Hi! Sorry, I'm a novice at this!! I've just purchased a Diet Supplement plan and it's not coming up in my "Subscriptions" tab. It says that I have purchased it but there is no link to access. Do I need to wait a little or is there something I have to do??
Thanks in advance :)

nuthinbutpink
May 26th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Hi! Sorry, I'm a novice at this!! I've just purchased a Diet Supplement plan and it's not coming up in my "Subscriptions" tab. It says that I have purchased it but there is no link to access. Do I need to wait a little or is there something I have to do??
Thanks in advance :)

You have access. I'm going to send you a PM with the forum link. You should see it below this forum section under where it says purchase plans.

I'll send the direct link to you!

Yomama
July 11th, 2013, 09:13 PM
If you purchase a custom sway plan do you automatically become a dream member or is that a separate purchase?

nuthinbutpink
July 11th, 2013, 09:20 PM
If you purchase a custom sway plan do you automatically become a dream member or is that a separate purchase?

No. They are two different things!

WillowsGirl
July 13th, 2013, 10:19 PM
I see that the plans go through PayPal. I don't have a PayPal so I'm not familiar with how that works. Will you be able to see any of my information? My name and address and card number? That really worries me.

nuthinbutpink
July 13th, 2013, 10:34 PM
We use paypal so we never have to handle credit card information. You do not have to maintain a paypal account. It can be a one time transaction. It's the best way for us to not have to handle personal and financial information. Dream Baby will appear on your CC statement if you use a Credit card.

WillowsGirl
July 17th, 2013, 10:35 PM
So it takes a week for the plan to be finished? I'm so anxious/excited. I keep checking my email and wondering if I will miss it.

nuthinbutpink
July 17th, 2013, 10:41 PM
So it takes a week for the plan to be finished? I'm so anxious/excited. I keep checking my email and wondering if I will miss it.

We will PM you with instructions. We have a lot of plans in the queue right now. Hopefully, in a week or so of completing the questionnaires. Each one is individualized so it takes so diligence and care to complete!

atomic sagebrush
July 20th, 2013, 09:13 PM

Yours is already done, but just for anyone else who is wondering, I try to have them completed within 5-7 days. My children's sleep schedule is the determining factor though because I like to do plans when the little ones are sleeping, in order to give each plan my full attention. (unlike the questions in the forum where I can get interrupted)

pastelpicnic
September 19th, 2013, 12:29 PM
I have been trying on and off for the last two hours this morning to renew my dream membership. I first tried to do it with my apple lap top and was having difficulties. I switched to my husbands lap top and am still having problems. I think its with paypal? Does anyone have any suggestions please and Thank You ;)

nuthinbutpink
September 19th, 2013, 01:24 PM
If you want to PM me specifics I can see if I can help but if it is paypal's issue, I encourage you to call them. They are very helpful and quick over the phone!

I cannot correct a PayPal issue though if it's something on their side.

aidansmum
October 7th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Hi girls. My membership is expiring (the 12 month one) and even though I want to continue as a dream member I am not sure if I can choose the 12 month membership again or if I have to pay for the renewal for 6 months. I would rather buy another 12 month membership for $12 than buying renewal for $25. Could you please let me know? Thanks a lot.

atomic sagebrush
October 7th, 2013, 12:20 PM
The 6 month renewal for $25 is for the Custom Sway Coaching Service where I coach people one on one for 6 months in a private forum, and not the Dream Membership. Renewing the Dream Membership is always $12 for 12 months. :)

odd
January 2nd, 2014, 09:53 PM
I sent atomic a PM not knowing at this FAQ section ...oops

My question is...we plan to etc as ealy as march/april this year..is it too late for me to look into purchasing a plan?

Also, can I pay via cashiercheck?

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

daisymoo
January 28th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Hi guys I have a quick question about my swaying plan. Atomic suggests that I take 2000mg folic acid daily but I can't seem to find any store that stocks folic acid in high doses. One of the girls on the forums has kindly suggested maybe taking one 400mg pill several times daily Would that be a good alternative option maybe? And if so should I space them out or take them all together? thanks for your help!

nuthinbutpink
January 28th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Hi guys I have a quick question about my swaying plan. Atomic suggests that I take 2000mg folic acid daily but I can't seem to find any store that stocks folic acid in high doses. One of the girls on the forums has kindly suggested maybe taking one 400mg pill several times daily Would that be a good alternative option maybe? And if so should I space them out or take them all together? thanks for your help!

If you purchased a custom plan, if you post your questions as a reply to where your plan is posted, you will receive a quicker response from atomic!

yogi&booboo
January 28th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Hi there. Try walmart. I bought the 800mg for about a few dollars. I take one 800 in the am a 400 at lunc and a 800 at dinner :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
January 29th, 2014, 01:51 PM
I sent atomic a PM not knowing at this FAQ section ...oops

My question is...we plan to etc as ealy as march/april this year..is it too late for me to look into purchasing a plan?

Also, can I pay via cashiercheck?

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

answered via pm

atomic sagebrush
January 29th, 2014, 01:54 PM

It's best to take small doses several times a day, that's best for allowing your body to use it all day long.

atomic sagebrush
January 29th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Hi there. Try walmart. I bought the 800mg for about a few dollars. I take one 800 in the am a 400 at lunc and a 800 at dinner :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I actually think it's best to take 400 several times a day, although when I had to take a big dose I did use the 800 mcg dose 2x a day and then filled in with the 400's

Just want everyone to know it's MICROgrams (mcg or iu) on folic, and NOT milligrams (mg)

momo
February 3rd, 2014, 06:44 AM
Hi Atomic, I bought a personalized plan last summer, I think it may have expired now. I have just signed up again to a personalized plan, will I be able to access my old, get a new one etc. I would like to be able to ask you questions regarding it.

Mulberry Smurf
February 3rd, 2014, 07:04 AM
How long will this site still be around? We don't plan to try again for another 5 years but I will need the help from here! Xx

atomic sagebrush
February 3rd, 2014, 09:14 AM
Hi Atomic, I bought a personalized plan last summer, I think it may have expired now. I have just signed up again to a personalized plan, will I be able to access my old, get a new one etc. I would like to be able to ask you questions regarding it.

yes we can make that happen momo, I will message someone who can help.

atomic sagebrush
February 3rd, 2014, 09:15 AM
How long will this site still be around? We don't plan to try again for another 5 years but I will need the help from here! Xx

Honestly I cannot say what will happen in that amount of time, I'm here doing plans NOW and the site is here, in 5 years anything can happen!! :)

nuthinbutpink
February 3rd, 2014, 09:29 AM
If atomic already did a plan, it is still posted here-
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-private-coaching-access/

You should see you plan and all communication there.

keepthefaith
February 4th, 2014, 06:25 AM
Hi we want to start tic a girl (hopefully) at Christmas 2014 and I wondered when was the best time to buy a personalised plan? Also are there any statistics regarding those who have bought the plan and the success rates? Finally I am in the UK is that ok? Will I be able to get what I need here? Thanks

Mulberry Smurf
February 4th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Good luck Elaine :) have you checked out the complete pink stats sheet?
I believe you're meant to start the diet 90days before your attempt xx

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/25157-complete-pink-swaying-statistics-spreadsheet.html

atomic sagebrush
February 4th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Hi we want to start tic a girl (hopefully) at Christmas 2014 and I wondered when was the best time to buy a personalised plan? Also are there any statistics regarding those who have bought the plan and the success rates? Finally I am in the UK is that ok? Will I be able to get what I need here? Thanks

most people buy plans about 3 months in advance. The stats are in the thread that Mulberry posted for you but I believe the number mentioned for custom plans is not reliable and I think you guys should use the numbers of success for the whole site, abotu 65-75% depending on how strict a sway and how many tactics are used.

Yes I do plans for people in the UK all the time. I don't rely on particular brands of stuff really, there are always replacements you can find.

eleena2014
April 9th, 2014, 08:47 AM
hi,could someone advice me on wether i should look into buying represh vaginal gel or replense please?

eleena2014
April 9th, 2014, 08:49 AM
one more question please. how often and how much do i have to take the baby aspirin for? and for how long? thanks so much

SamS_TTCPink
April 9th, 2014, 08:59 AM
hi,could someone advice me on wether i should look into buying represh vaginal gel or replense please?

Refresh is what's usually recommended for a pink sway.

eleena2014
April 9th, 2014, 09:05 AM
thankyou.when and how much do u know?

nuthinbutpink
April 9th, 2014, 09:38 AM
eleena- This forum is for questions about the Custom Plans. Please post any general questions about your sway in the Gender Swaying Forums!

eleena2014
April 9th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Oh yeah.sorry new to this.x

RafRab
April 9th, 2014, 10:08 PM
I purchased a custom sway plan and filled out the questionnaire a few days ago. Is that all I need to do initially on my end? I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I've read so much through the forums that I may just be on info overload. Thanks in advance!

nuthinbutpink
April 9th, 2014, 10:11 PM
I purchased a custom sway plan and filled out the questionnaire a few days ago. Is that all I need to do initially on my end? I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I've read so much through the forums that I may just be on info overload. Thanks in advance!
Yes, that's it for now! Once your plan is completed, you'll receive a PM/email with instructions!

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2014, 12:26 AM
yours is up next in rotation, Raf! thanks for checking in.

RafRab
April 10th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Thanks, ladies!

XY Canuck
July 25th, 2014, 01:04 AM
I see under items to purchase is one for "IVF/PGD Coaching". We just completed 1 HT cycle with a NT and are prepping for a probably 2nd and final attempt. DH and I are trying to gather info to get ourselves ready. What is this and what does it entail?

atomic sagebrush
July 26th, 2014, 04:13 PM
bump

nuthinbutpink
July 26th, 2014, 04:25 PM
I see under items to purchase is one for "IVF/PGD Coaching". We just completed 1 HT cycle with a NT and are prepping for a probably 2nd and final attempt. DH and I are trying to gather info to get ourselves ready. What is this and what does it entail?

It's a private area to post your HT questions and get answers. Not everyone is comfortable posting on the forum and having people read their posts so I created that option to give people optimal privacy and a priority response. Responses are generally fast when questions are posted there.

XXforhubby
November 18th, 2014, 05:39 PM
I can only see the questionaires that I have filled out and submitted in the web view but not using the tapatalk app. When in tapatalk, I could not access the questionaire at all to fill out. I am concerned that I may not get the private messages. Let me know what I can do to fix this 😃.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
November 18th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Hi there. We see your completed questionnaires! You will be able to reply where those completed questionnaires are now located. Your completed plan will eventually be loaded there, in that forum. To communicate with your coach, you simply reply to that thread where the plan is located. There is no need to private message ever. HTH!

nuthinbutpink
November 18th, 2014, 06:04 PM
And you can see your completed questionnaires in tap a talk! They are there in the Completed Questionnaires forum that's located in the Personalized Plans Category/Section.

XXforhubby
November 18th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Thanks! I see them now! Geez, I feel silly ☺️! Thank you for your quick reply!

atomic sagebrush
November 19th, 2014, 11:04 AM
I have them!! :)

ataaelahi8
January 12th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Ive paid for a ttc boy bundle. I was supposed to receive two ebooks along with my personalized plan. So far ive received nothing. Could you guide me how the whole process works? I do understand that i will receive my personalized plan after submitting the questionnaire but when and how will receive the other docs?

nuthinbutpink
January 12th, 2015, 08:15 AM
Ive paid for a ttc boy bundle. I was supposed to receive two ebooks along with my personalized plan. So far ive received nothing. Could you guide me how the whole process works? I do understand that i will receive my personalized plan after submitting the questionnaire but when and how will receive the other docs?

I will PM you but there are now new forums that appear once you sign up and those take you to the questionnaires and to the guides included in your purchase!

atomic sagebrush
January 13th, 2015, 12:39 PM
The ebooks just appear in the forums when you pay! thank you!

missamygene
March 27th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Hi! I'm new here, and plan to purchase a plan. I know you personalize them and I'm going to try to sway for a baby girl. My doctor told me I had poly ovarian cysts but I'm not sure I have the PCOS. I go to my OBGYN next week and I was wondering if I should ask him anything specific. I didn't have any issues conceiving my baby boy but he said sometimes with the poly cysts women need medicine to conceive. Otherwise I'm looking forward to looking over your plans! THANKS!

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2015, 05:14 PM
If anyone has symptoms of PCO even if it's not full blown, I tend to operate as if you do have it and put you on an alternate diet preemptively.

If you can get that medicine, DO. IT's a good pink sway altho may raise rates of twins (considerably)

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2015, 05:14 PM
hi and welcome, by the way

eleena2014
March 27th, 2015, 05:17 PM
What are the symptoms of pco?

missamygene
March 27th, 2015, 10:38 PM
Okay! Thank you so much for your response. I will talk to my doctor about it this week when I meet with him and I'll be sure to note PCO in the questionnaire when I purchase! Thanks!

missamygene
March 27th, 2015, 10:42 PM

Before I had my son, I was skipping periods and not having them monthly so my doctor did an ultrasound. Everything seems to be much more regular now. (Son is 15 months old.)

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2015, 06:27 PM

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2015, 06:28 PM
Before I had my son, I was skipping periods and not having them monthly so my doctor did an ultrasound. Everything seems to be much more regular now. (Son is 15 months old.)

:agree: Lots of people have some symptoms of PCOS but without dr. ultrasound and/or bloodwork there is no way to know if you have it.

mom2boys2
April 21st, 2015, 05:06 PM
Hi! I am interested in getting a personalized plan because I just can't sift through all this information! What's your success rate with the personalized plans? We are going to start trying in July or August...Atomic, do you write the plans? You seem like you know a lot about swaying!

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2015, 06:06 PM
Yes, I write the plans. As of Apr. 1 we got 67.5% success for pink with the plans (this number can vary a bit due to luck and compliance LOL)

IMO the best thing about the plan is that it comes with the one on one coaching with me and we can go over everything bit by bit till it clears up.

There is just a lot of info out there and I like to have it all available for you guys to use. :)

mom2boys2
April 23rd, 2015, 03:47 PM
Yes, I write the plans. As of Apr. 1 we got 67.5% success for pink with the plans (this number can vary a bit due to luck and compliance LOL)

IMO the best thing about the plan is that it comes with the one on one coaching with me and we can go over everything bit by bit till it clears up.

There is just a lot of info out there and I like to have it all available for you guys to use. :)

Is the plan personal for every person? I don't want to douche, is this going to be an issue? How much does the plan cost? Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
April 23rd, 2015, 04:34 PM
Is the plan personal for every person? I don't want to douche, is this going to be an issue? How much does the plan cost? Thanks!

Yes. It is personalized for each person. The plan is $79. There is a bundle option that includes 21 days of meals and snacks for $99.

atomic sagebrush
April 28th, 2015, 12:29 PM

Yes, I personalize them for each individual.

I rarely ever use douches and generally only when people insist upon it. :)

XXforhubby
May 16th, 2015, 08:20 AM
NBP,

I received an email that was a bit confusing for my pregnant brain to understand, lol! Can you tell which membership is about to expire, the Coaching service or my Dream Membership? I think it is the coaching service, since I joined GD in July 2014.

Thanks!!

XXforhubby
May 16th, 2015, 08:28 AM
NBP,

I figured it out when I switched to web view in Tapatalk to see the main site. I already renewed my Coaching service.

Thanks!

PS- I feel silly [emoji3]

ksmom
July 11th, 2015, 10:54 AM
I bought a personalized plan, where do I find the questionnaire?

atomic sagebrush
July 12th, 2015, 12:33 PM
It should just appear to you, do you see it??

ksmom
July 13th, 2015, 10:01 AM
I bought a custom plan but I still don't see the questionnaire I'm supposed to fill out. The PM I got with access to the questionnaires is just for the TTC a girl attempt. I keep searching around this forum but I can't find the link I'm supposed to be seeing.

edit: I see the payment is still pending. I thought it had already processed. Sorry!

atomic sagebrush
July 14th, 2015, 04:27 PM
I have the questionnaire so it went through KS!!

Lots of plans for me this month, thank you so very much ladies!!! Will get right to work.

zoe06
September 21st, 2015, 08:56 AM
Hi i purchased the 12 month membership last september and its been renewed today i no longer require the membership how do i cancel it thankyou

atomic sagebrush
September 21st, 2015, 03:19 PM
I think you do it in the Paypal settings??? Can anyone help?

crd5ed
October 5th, 2015, 09:46 AM
I purchased a plan last night. I couldn't get it to work on this page so I had to go to the main page. I wanted to upgrade my membership for the $12 fee along with purchasing the plan for $99 but it kept giving me an error so all I could purchase is the plan for $99 from the main page. Any ideas on how to get the other service (the access to private forums, etc for $12)? Also, how do I get started on my personal swaying plan? My sincere apologies if there were instructions and I missed them! Thanks so much!! :)

nuthinbutpink
October 5th, 2015, 09:49 AM
You are already a Dream Member with access to private forums. I will send you the link to access the questionnaires.

crd5ed
October 5th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Thank you!! I think I found where there were instructions I missed. Sorry about that! Also, apparently my computer didn't save the PDF's last night, can I access them again to save them? Sorry for all the questions, obviously I'm new to this! :wink:

atomic sagebrush
October 8th, 2015, 01:35 PM
They should be visible to you in the forums and you can just click them again to download. thanks for your purchase!

Once I get your questionnaires I will get to work on your plan.

Swaybaby
October 8th, 2015, 02:11 PM
Hi,

New here!
I am having difficulty understanding the flow of the site.would purchasing a customised plan for blue sway is a better option for me?if so when should I be purchasing it for a sway planned in say April next year?

Only thing that is helping me is the complete index I found somewhere.i have gone through almost all the links.still I feel I need more personal guidance.i really want to know all the benefits of customised plan for me.if there is a link please provide.sorry haven't gone through all the pages of this thread so don't know if it has been answered before.

Thank you so much

nuthinbutpink
October 8th, 2015, 02:28 PM
Hi there. Unless you want to spend the time researching and putting together your own plan, the Personalized Swaying service is the way to go. We have a bundle option that includes a 21 day meal plan with it. You get a coach for 6 months with the service.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/new-site-info-and-navigational-help/25323-personalized-swaying-plans.html

atomic sagebrush
October 8th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Hi,

New here!
I am having difficulty understanding the flow of the site.would purchasing a customised plan for blue sway is a better option for me?if so when should I be purchasing it for a sway planned in say April next year?

Only thing that is helping me is the complete index I found somewhere.i have gone through almost all the links.still I feel I need more personal guidance.i really want to know all the benefits of customised plan for me.if there is a link please provide.sorry haven't gone through all the pages of this thread so don't know if it has been answered before.

Thank you so much

I'd love to help you with a plan Swaybaby! Our blue plans only take 6-8 weeks lead time so if you want to TTC in April you could buy any time after the start of the year OR you can buy a plan now, have plenty of time for us to work together in your Custom Sway forum (which runs 6 months) and get everything ironed out beforehand. You can either renew the coaching service for a small fee or just have everything in place after 6 months and I continue to help via the forums or PM's. Whichever would work best for you.

Swaybaby
October 9th, 2015, 05:08 AM
Sorry if it's on the wrong thread.i am really not able to figure it out:oops:.please guide me where is the right place to ask questions and get replies.

I have to talk to you about the ideal time for me to sway blue.i am breastfeeding and conceived my girl on clomid.i will be turning 35 next year.i want to conceive before that ideally.so my particular situation is rather difficult.i am willing to stop breastfeeding after 6 months which is in December.now there are so many factors against my blue sway..close pregnancy,breastfeeding,clomid,age!!would you be able to help?

Swaybaby
October 9th, 2015, 05:12 AM
I am willing to start with the plan sooner than later.

nuthinbutpink
October 9th, 2015, 06:33 AM
Hi there. We have the personalized plans to help people that have atypical circumstances like yourselves. Yes, we can design a blue sway around that.

atomic sagebrush
October 10th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Yes I do plans for people in that circumstance all the time!! I would love to help!! :)

atomic sagebrush
October 10th, 2015, 08:18 PM
I do not require anyone stop breastfeeding for a sway! We can totally work around that.

melisha78
October 11th, 2015, 03:28 AM
I need help with a pink sway plan. I am currently breastfeeding too.

Pinklady35
October 12th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Can you tell me where I should post my hormonal profile to get people's thoughts on what it means, how it can be improved or if it's so dire I will never get pregnant at all which is kinda how I feel now��

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2015, 08:19 PM
I need help with a pink sway plan. I am currently breastfeeding too.

That's fine, I'd be happy to help, I make plans for people who are breastfeeding all the time.

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Can you tell me where I should post my hormonal profile to get people's thoughts on what it means, how it can be improved or if it's so dire I will never get pregnant at all which is kinda how I feel now��

Go back out to the main forum page and post in one of the forums. Or, post it here and I"ll try to help you. We try not to get too worried about who posts what where, but you'd get a lot more responses in one of the other forums since this one is mainly for Custom Sway people. :)

Krazeebones
October 20th, 2015, 09:39 PM
Where do I find the questionnaires?

nuthinbutpink
October 20th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Where do I find the questionnaires?

Hi there! You first need to purchase a plan in order to access the questionnaires! Once you purchase, the extra forums will open up for you.

Link to purchase- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

Krazeebones
October 20th, 2015, 10:41 PM
I purchased the girl sway package for $90. Not sure which forum it's under. Sorry.

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2015, 04:49 PM
Let me know if you can't find them, they should just show up. You may have to log out and then log back in again. :)

Krazeebones
October 21st, 2015, 09:16 PM
I got it fixed today. Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
October 22nd, 2015, 01:42 PM
have your questionnaires! thank you!

melisha78
October 23rd, 2015, 03:59 PM
Hi atomic. I am so confused. Which package should I go with if trying to sway for a girl. Thank you for answering my other emails.

atomic sagebrush
October 24th, 2015, 01:22 PM
I need to know why you're confused. What you get depends on what you personally want and I can't tell anyone what to buy, I'd never feel comfortable doing that. :)

There are two options 1) a non-personalized plan which is basically for people who just want to buy something and be done with it and have no interest in the coaching. You can get this with or without the diet plan and OPK book. or 2) the personalized plan which comes with the coaching for 6 months. You can get this with or without the diet plan and OPK book.

just the plan - 79
with the diet and OPK book - 99

The personalized plan, I think is a better deal than the non-personalized plan because not only is it personalized but you get the coaching with it and both are the same price. I do give email support with the non-personalized plan but it takes me longer than the one day it does in the coaching.

Or you can decide not to buy anything and I just help you through the forums. Totally up to you. I help everyone regardless of their ability to pay. PM is not the best way to contact me though. I very much prefer answering questions in the forums where they can benefit everyone instead of spending hours answering pM's that only one person ever sees.

melisha78
October 25th, 2015, 12:53 AM
So what I select is the ttc girl bundle.

melisha78
October 25th, 2015, 12:55 AM
Do I need to become a dream member and pay the extra 12 dollars

nuthinbutpink
October 25th, 2015, 08:08 AM
The dream membership is a seperate item. The bundle includes 21 days of meals and snacks.

melisha78
October 25th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Should I get the membership too

melisha78
October 25th, 2015, 08:14 PM
So the snacks get shipped to us and the meals.

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2015, 09:01 PM
So what I select is the ttc girl bundle.

If you want both the plan and the diet book.

Dream Membership is separate, you get access to different forums that are private so only other members can see your posts and more diet information is in them. Totally up to you!

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2015, 09:02 PM
So the snacks get shipped to us and the meals.

No, it is a cookbook with a diet plan and some recipes and other diet information.

melisha78
October 25th, 2015, 09:18 PM
So my question is this do you have to follow the diet to a tee. Or can you incorporate other foods too. I ask this because we just ordered a meal service and we are on that. So for dinner is what the meal plan is for. Not breakfast or lunch.

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2015, 06:50 PM
No, you don't have to follow the diet to a tee. It's not really a "diet diet" like that. The important thing is to stick in the overall limits for the day and NOT follow a specific set in stone diet plan.

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2015, 06:51 PM
I have breakfast and lunch type meals in the plan but you can eat them at any time of day. There's tons of info in the diet book, it's way more than a meal plan. It's like 78 pages long.

melisha78
October 26th, 2015, 07:17 PM
Okay sounds good I will order the plan. I am thinking of swaying in February for March is that too short of a time.

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2015, 07:58 PM
No just right!!

melisha78
October 26th, 2015, 08:25 PM
Thank you. I hope I will get my girl. After that I do not care what my third child will be.

melisha78
October 26th, 2015, 08:28 PM
Problem is I had kidney stones and the urologist told me no more dairy. My stones are calcium stones. I do not want surgery again. He told me no dairy. Will that ruin my chance.

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2015, 12:32 PM
I don't think dairy or calcium sway pink anyway. I think they sway blue and I got my girl with both my husband and I eating barely any dairy after getting all four of our boys eating gobs of it (we used to drink a gallon of milk a DAY between us with DS 1 and 2). My 4th boy was a failed sway where I was taking a huge dose of cal-mag every day. I actually prefer people skip cal supps and the dairy is very easy to work around.

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Oh that is great news thanks atomic. I eat it once in a blue moon but try to avoid it.

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Which ones do you recommend I take for the supplements.

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2015, 12:44 PM
If you're getting a plan then I will cover that in the plan.

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 12:44 PM
Okay also my chances of getting twins.

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2015, 12:45 PM
i can't tell anyone what supplements to take without a custom plan, there are just too many variables. I have no way of knowing what supps are right for anyone without more information about their health and needs.

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Got it makes sense. Can I purchase the plan now because I am going to ttc in May. Do you believe in the Chinese calendars. Do they really work. How do I make a new subject about ttc in May.

Thes
October 27th, 2015, 02:01 PM
I ordered a personal plan 2 weeks ago and completed de questions, but I didn't recieve the personal plan yet. Could you tell me when I can expect my plan? And where I can find it?

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Thes are you looking to have a boy or girl

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2015, 05:22 PM
I ordered a personal plan 2 weeks ago and completed de questions, but I didn't recieve the personal plan yet. Could you tell me when I can expect my plan? And where I can find it?

It takes me 7-10 days to do a plan usually. I received your questionnaire 10 days ago and you should be getting your plan within the next day or so. You will get a private message with a link to it.

Unlike questions in the forums, plans take a chunk of uninterrupted time where my children are asleep or busy. This is usually in the afternoon. I know people who are expecting a plan wonder why I am answering questions in the forum instead of making a plan for them, but it's because I can get interrupted a bunch of times doing questions without any ill effects. When I get interrupted doing a plan I make mistakes in the plan and I get very cross with my children so I have worked out this method of doing it which works better for everyone.

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Got it makes sense. Can I purchase the plan now because I am going to ttc in May. Do you believe in the Chinese calendars. Do they really work. How do I make a new subject about ttc in May.

Yes, you can purchase the plan now to TTC in May or you can wait. Whatever is easier for you.

No, I don't believe in Chinese Calendar. If that worked there would not be orphanages full of unwanted Chinese baby girls.

You need to go to the main forum page, and join us in TTC a girl forum. :) Once you open that forum there is an orange button that says "start new post" and that's how you do it.

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 05:52 PM
How long should I wait. Feb is the latest right.

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2015, 06:00 PM
It is totally up to you - I have people who buy plans a year in advance and people who buy plans a week in advance. As a general rule I think 3 months before is a good lead time but it's totally at your discretion.

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 06:02 PM
I think I will buy really soon. The 99 would be the best option for me right.

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 06:03 PM
What about twins?

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2015, 06:16 PM
I think I will buy really soon. The 99 would be the best option for me right.

I personally feel very uncomfortable telling people what to buy. The purchases are like a "gift" to me that I am using to pay my bills and I prefer everyone decide for themselves if and how much they wish to spend (if anything).

If you want a personalized plan and the diet book and the OPK book then you'd want the $99 bundle.

Re twins, yes, I can take that into consideration when I make the plan and you just put it in the questionnaire to be sure I see it. :)

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Thank you so much atomic. That just made my day. Thank you again.

melisha78
October 27th, 2015, 09:15 PM
So with the plan I can still eat my blue apron it will not interfere

Thes
October 28th, 2015, 02:37 AM
It takes me 7-10 days to do a plan usually. I received your questionnaire 10 days ago and you should be getting your plan within the next day or so. You will get a private message with a link to it.

Unlike questions in the forums, plans take a chunk of uninterrupted time where my children are asleep or busy. This is usually in the afternoon. I know people who are expecting a plan wonder why I am answering questions in the forum instead of making a plan for them, but it's because I can get interrupted a bunch of times doing questions without any ill effects. When I get interrupted doing a plan I make mistakes in the plan and I get very cross with my children so I have worked out this method of doing it which works better for everyone.

Thank you very much for answering my question! Take it easy, I'm in no hurry! ;-)
I understand that it takes a lot of time to make a plan, but I was a bit unsure about were I can find the plan. English is not my main language, so it's not always easy te find out were I can find the info.
I will wait for a private message!

melisha78
October 28th, 2015, 03:18 AM
Thes which language do you speak. I am trilingual myself. English is not my first language either.

atomic sagebrush
October 28th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Thank you very much for answering my question! Take it easy, I'm in no hurry! ;-)
I understand that it takes a lot of time to make a plan, but I was a bit unsure about were I can find the plan. English is not my main language, so it's not always easy te find out were I can find the info.
I will wait for a private message!

Thank you! It should be up soon. :)

atomic sagebrush
October 28th, 2015, 01:09 PM
So with the plan I can still eat my blue apron it will not interfere

Whoops I think we're having a translation or spell check issue here.

melisha78
October 28th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Blue apron is a meal plan service. I only eat it for dinner 6 times a week.

Thes
October 28th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Thes which language do you speak. I am trilingual myself. English is not my first language either.

I'm Dutch, trilingual: wow! Wich ones?

melisha78
October 28th, 2015, 03:52 PM
Korean, English and Spanish

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Blue apron is a meal plan service. I only eat it for dinner 6 times a week.

Yes, you can still eat it. We can work around ANY dietary need like that. It's your overall diet that matters and we can take it into consideration when deciding what you eat the rest of the day

melisha78
October 29th, 2015, 07:27 PM
Okay awesome thanks. I will order soon. Thank you.

melisha78
November 9th, 2015, 11:08 PM
If I order the plan now will it be affected because of the holidays. I really want to enjoy my thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years food. I am ttc in May. I want a girl.

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2015, 12:33 PM
No, I work pretty much 365 days a year with a day off here or there but never more than one at a time.

TTC in May would give you more than enough time on diet if you started in Jan.

melisha78
November 10th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Okay I will purchase the plan in Jan then. Thank you.

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2015, 12:40 PM
You can purchase the plan wheneever you want as per our previous conversation - some people like to have everything figured out a long time in advance.

My point is not when you should or shouldn't buy a plan, I work all the year round and can make a plan whenever someone needs one. My point is that you don't have to start your diet till after the holidays, since that's what your concern was. Fine to buy a plan now, later, whenever, but if you are not TTC till May it is fine to eat whatever you want over the holidays.

melisha78
November 10th, 2015, 12:42 PM
When does the coaching start Atomic.

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2015, 12:47 PM
when you buy the plan. It goes for 6 months after you purchase the plan and then you can renew it indefinitely for a small fee.

melisha78
November 10th, 2015, 12:53 PM
How much is the fee after.

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2015, 01:28 PM
$25 for 6 months.

melisha78
November 10th, 2015, 01:30 PM
Not bad okay. I will purchase next week. My husband says May but you never know better to be safe then sorry. Do I need to purchase anything additional outside the plan.

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2015, 10:47 AM
that's up to you, if you want the diet and the OPK book it's a bit extra like we already discussed. Dream Membership is another add on that some people want. But you should only buy what you need/want.

paiger3
November 12th, 2015, 10:54 AM
I am currently 7 months pregnant with our first and its a boy. I have really suffered with gender disappointment because I do have PCOS (I was on Metformin) so I am scared I will never be able to have another baby. Especially a girl. I think the only reason I got pregnant with this baby is because I got a shot of progesterone to help start my period and 2 weeks later got a positive pregnancy test instead. After this baby should I get on birth control and then buy the plan once I start my period or should I buy the plan and start following it for a girl after my son is born? We are scared to waste too much time because it took us over a year for a BFP and we want our babies close together.

melisha78
November 12th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Its 99 dollars right atomic.

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2015, 11:50 AM
Its 99 dollars right atomic.

99 for bundle, 79 for plan. Both come with coaching

melisha78
November 12th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Yes I will do the 99.

melisha78
November 12th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I will buy next week

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2015, 11:55 AM
I am currently 7 months pregnant with our first and its a boy. I have really suffered with gender disappointment because I do have PCOS (I was on Metformin) so I am scared I will never be able to have another baby. Especially a girl. I think the only reason I got pregnant with this baby is because I got a shot of progesterone to help start my period and 2 weeks later got a positive pregnancy test instead. After this baby should I get on birth control and then buy the plan once I start my period or should I buy the plan and start following it for a girl after my son is born? We are scared to waste too much time because it took us over a year for a BFP and we want our babies close together.

You can get pregnant again and have a girl paiger. It can happen. We have really good results for our PCOS ladies and pink sways.

Can you get Clomid?? Clomid is great for pink swyas and PCOS.

I wouldn't have you go on birth control unless you want it for, well, birth control, LOL. If you want your babies close together I would start TTC right away and see what happens, that way you won't have the time pressure on yourself (say you waited for a year and then TTC and hoped to have 15 months between - you'd feel a lot more pressure in that case) I think Clomid will be our best bet but that may be up to your doc, to some extent. we can work around it either way.

Will you be nursing??

PLEASE don't worry, you are going to love being a mom to your little guy. :) We have had lots of members who had strong GD with their first and there has never been one who didn't fall head over heels when he/she arrived. :)

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2015, 11:55 AM
I will buy next week

OK! Looking forward to working iwth you.

melisha78
November 12th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Thank you Atomic. I am so excited. I hope I get my girl or twins.

paiger3
November 12th, 2015, 04:51 PM
You can get pregnant again and have a girl paiger. It can happen. We have really good results for our PCOS ladies and pink sways.

Can you get Clomid?? Clomid is great for pink swyas and PCOS.

I wouldn't have you go on birth control unless you want it for, well, birth control, LOL. If you want your babies close together I would start TTC right away and see what happens, that way you won't have the time pressure on yourself (say you waited for a year and then TTC and hoped to have 15 months between - you'd feel a lot more pressure in that case) I think Clomid will be our best bet but that may be up to your doc, to some extent. we can work around it either way.

Will you be nursing??

PLEASE don't worry, you are going to love being a mom to your little guy. :) We have had lots of members who had strong GD with their first and there has never been one who didn't fall head over heels when he/she arrived. :)

I will have to ask my doctor about the Clomid after my son is born. I am not sure she will until I have been trying for a period of time first. That would be great if she would prescribe it before then though.

I do plan on nursing which I know can hold your period/ovulation off for awhile.

I am having trouble deciding when a good time to buy the plan would be considering I need to be doing it for at least 6 weeks before we start officially trying for a girl. Also since I still have 11 weeks left in this pregnancy and we don't know when my period will come back.

Thank you, I know I will love him more than anything and I hate that I have struggled with GD.

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2015, 11:54 AM
We all do!! No one asks to have GD at all and I think you gals who have it with the first pregnancy have it the roughest because you haven't even gotten to experience the joy of a pregnancy without GD even one time. :( It's going to be totally awesome though.

If you have PCOS diagnosed and it took you over a year for your first baby, you should be given Clomid. You shouldn't have to try for X number of months because it's medically indicated for you. Now that having been said, some doctors are butts about giving Clomid to people who need it, but there is nothing better for helping PCOSers conceive.

I have a diet that you can do after baby comes that will help with your PCOS and also may sway pink. It's called "atomic fertility diet" and while you were nursing you would eat upper limits of protein, fat, and cals. It is in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html there is also a PCOS sway diet that is very easy to follow but that would not be enough nutrients while nursing and that soon postpartum, so I'd want you on the AFD with the version for pink swayers that are going HT - even though you aren't going HT I think that's the best version for you.

dubsllc
November 13th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Hello! Just signed up to be a dream member and would like to be directed to threads with the LE diet to get more tips on ttc a girl. Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
November 14th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Hi dubslic and welcome! LE Diet info is in this forum http://genderdreaming.com/forum/le-diet-info/

melisha78
November 16th, 2015, 06:17 PM
How do I order the plan atomic. I am ready.

nuthinbutpink
November 16th, 2015, 07:21 PM
How do I order the plan atomic. I am ready.

Order a Plan (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php)

melisha78
November 16th, 2015, 09:21 PM
Okay I will order in a little bit. Have to cook dinner and put the little guy down.

melisha78
November 17th, 2015, 03:53 AM
I just finished my questionnaire. So excited to start the girl journey. Oh I forgot to mention about the twin part.

nuthinbutpink
November 17th, 2015, 07:03 AM
We have them. Thanks!

melisha78
November 17th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Oh okay the twin part is in the notes.

atomic sagebrush
November 18th, 2015, 05:30 PM
I ahve the questionnaires and will get right to work.

irishmummy
December 2nd, 2015, 01:42 PM
Hi

I've just purchased the $139 plan through PayPal but where do I need to go for questionaires?

Thanks

atomic sagebrush
December 2nd, 2015, 10:11 PM
The questionnaires should show up for you, can you see them??? Try logging out and logging back in if you don't.

melisha78
December 6th, 2015, 12:57 PM
I just got sent my sway plan. Where do I reply. I am confused.

atomic sagebrush
December 6th, 2015, 01:15 PM
I just got sent my sway plan. Where do I reply. I am confused.

In the place where your plan is posted. Just reply to that, it's a thread like this one and both you and I (but no one else) can see it and post there. I'll be waiting for your questions! :)

melisha78
December 6th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Thank you. I have so many questions.

Jennyboy
February 15th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Hi! I ordered a plan but I haven't got it and it's been over a week:) have I don't something wrong?

melisha78
February 15th, 2016, 11:22 PM
I do not know. She is quite responsive. She has like 5 kids.

nuthinbutpink
February 16th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Hi! I ordered a plan but I haven't got it and it's been over a week:) have I don't something wrong?

Hi there. We quote 10-12 days for receiving your plan. Each plan is customized and with the current orders, you will receive it this week!

mrsellis127
February 16th, 2016, 02:09 PM
nuthinbutpink: I sent you my email address to send my plan. I did not receive it yet. fahmed127@gmail.com thank you

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2016, 05:50 PM

It takes me 7-10 days to get through the plans and this weekend was my 25th anniversary, 24 years marriage and 1 year just hanging out together. ;) I thought I was going to have more time to get on but my husband kept surprising me and I didn't want to be a pill and be like, no I have to work. Normally I plan around stuff like this but then again normally he doesn't DO stuff like this so I was kinda stuck. :/ Sorry he's back at work today so will be caught up shortly.

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2016, 05:53 PM
I'm not even behind on plans, still within the window.

melisha78
February 17th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Your husband is so sweet. Can not wait until I have my 25 year anniversary.

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Haha he's not at all really hence my level of surprise and lack of preparation. :p

melisha78
February 17th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Awee but still

jdd1017
March 12th, 2016, 02:09 AM
I thought I submitted my plan last week but now I am wondering if it actually went through? After I submitted the questionnaire it made me log in again after that so I have no clue if I actually did it correctly! So I'm just checking to make sure you got it and if so, do I just watch my inbox for the plan when it's complete? I'm still trying to figure out the website��

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2016, 01:40 PM
I got it, plan was done and sent in to be reformatted and posted in your Custom Forum (I don't do that part.) You'll get a message with a link in it when it's up. :)

jdd1017
March 12th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Awesome!! Can't wait to get it! Thank you!!:-)

paiger3
March 23rd, 2016, 01:36 PM
I just bought the 21 Day Meal Plan & Gold Standard Sway plan for a girl bundle. I am now thinking I bought the wrong thing. I wanted to personal coaching plan with it? Did I completely screw up? :(

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2016, 01:42 PM
We can fix it for you Paige OR we can just open a Coaching Forum for you.

paiger3
March 23rd, 2016, 01:51 PM
What a lifesaver!! It is whatever would be easiest for y'all. As long as I have the coaching! ��

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2016, 02:20 PM
It's easiest for me to just do the coaching so if you like the standard plan and you feel like it will work for you (like you're not on any medication, no health issues, etc) then we can just do the coaching forum. But PLEASE if you feel you want/need a custom plan, that is totally fine, they're the same price.

paiger3
March 23rd, 2016, 02:28 PM
I probably need the coaching plan! Only because I do have PCOS!

paiger3
March 23rd, 2016, 02:28 PM
I'm sorry! :(

Vane928
March 23rd, 2016, 03:17 PM
Hi I have a quick question my hub and I want to start our diet by apirl 1st my question is should I purchase the plan now or wait till the 1st? And do you think this diet will work for been given that I have 4 boys already lol 😊 Thank you

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2016, 07:14 PM
Please don't be sorry - I want to do what YOU want to do here! Let me talk to someone who can help us. :)

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2016, 07:15 PM
Hi I have a quick question my hub and I want to start our diet by apirl 1st my question is should I purchase the plan now or wait till the 1st? And do you think this diet will work for been given that I have 4 boys already lol �� Thank you

Hey, I had 4 boys and it worked for me!

It takes me 7-10 days to do the plans so yeah i'd buy one sooner instead of later. Then you can look over the free stuff that comes with the plans and give me a chance to do the plan for you before you're ready to start.

Vane928
March 23rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
Hey, I had 4 boys and it worked for me!

It takes me 7-10 days to do the plans so yeah i'd buy one sooner instead of later. Then you can look over the free stuff that comes with the plans and give me a chance to do the plan for you before you're ready to start.
Ok awesome I'll will buy one no later then today �� Yay I'm excited to try something new!

paiger3
March 23rd, 2016, 07:58 PM
Please don't be sorry - I want to do what YOU want to do here! Let me talk to someone who can help us. :)

Great! Please let me know what I need to do! Thank you!

nuthinbutpink
March 23rd, 2016, 08:56 PM
Great! Please let me know what I need to do! Thank you!

I fixed this for you. You may now access the questionnaires.

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Thank you so much nuthin! :)

Vane928
March 24th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Hi atomic quick question what plan am i better of choosing if this is my first time swaying? should i just go with the meal plan or the everything plan? thank you in advance

atomic sagebrush
March 25th, 2016, 05:09 PM
I have your questionnaire Van thanks!

alicia68
March 26th, 2016, 02:41 PM
m I suppose to drink crystal light to get a girl? why is this?

atomic sagebrush
March 26th, 2016, 05:57 PM
m I suppose to drink crystal light to get a girl? why is this?

Some theories of swaying believe that aspartame sways pink. Crystal Light has aspartame in it. WE haven't found it to be effective but many people do want to try it for a month or two

Hopeful143
April 3rd, 2016, 06:46 AM
HI there, I purchased a personalized ttc a girl plan with coaching and also placed a rush for a 10$ fee. I was wondering in how manydays I would receive my plan with a rush. I need to start ttc beginning of june. thank you

atomic sagebrush
April 4th, 2016, 12:38 PM
It depends on how many OTHER rush plans I have and my children's schedule. I do my best to get the plans back to you guys as quick as I can.

Throwaway_panther
May 23rd, 2016, 08:05 AM
Hi guys!

Atomic, I sort of included this in my "loose sway plan" in the planning a sway forum, but I don't think you've seen it: should I go ahead and get a plan and coaching now and just re-up after 6 months? Little one here is rapidly approaching, and I definitely feel a little less anxious to have sort of firm guidelines on what to do while breastfeeding to have "early swaying" going on. Since I wouldn't be actively trying to conceive for awhile, as well, I wouldn't need to be rushed to the front of the queue or anything, either.

Please let me know your thoughts!

atomic sagebrush
May 23rd, 2016, 12:24 PM
I have seen it, since sometimes going over sway plans take me a lot of time I have not yet opened it since once I open it, if it is going to take me a while then I have to often walk away without replying and it is no longer lit up and then I may not see it any more after that. So if the title makes me think it's a longer post I will skip them till I have a chunk of time, I'm sorry. Just haven't opened it yet because I don't want to be in a situation where I don't have time to answer it and then no longer see it since my computer thinks I read it already if that makes sense.

It is all about what is going to work best for YOU. I feel that most people do better when they buy a plan far in advance and then have everything ironed out before they sway, but I know that other people prefer to get their money's worth and time it so it's all in the 6 month window and they don't have to renew (the renewals are much less than the plans, of course) It's totally up to you and what your preference is.

mumof4boyz
March 18th, 2017, 03:05 AM
I'm interested in the Low Everything diet but I'd like to know statistically on here (if possible) how many people swayed girl successfully & how many unsuccessfully while on it? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2017, 01:35 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/51473-complete-pink-swaying-statistics-spreadsheet-info-links-enter-your-sway.html

ChezIBY
April 17th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Hello,

Quick question regarding ordering please: I would like to order the full TTC a Boy package, but would only be starting the planning and then the swaying in September/October, so I would prefer to save the six months coaching etc for then. Is it possible to make a down payment now and actually have the package 'delivered' in the fall please? (Cause I would prefer to pay now, more convenient for me..)
Thank you :)

atomic sagebrush
April 17th, 2017, 05:47 PM
It does get really confusing for us to try and keep track of everyone (many people want to do this, or have their plan put on hold) I would really prefer not to do this as we can't use the automated system to keep track of it and it ends up making more work for the woman who runs the site. It is just too much for us to keep all of it straight and we will make mistakes if we start making exceptions. I'm sorry.

What we can do is either do a plan now and then renew the coaching for a small fee, OR you could buy just the regular (non customized) TTC a boy plan now and then when you're ready for the coaching, remind me, and I'll have them open a coaching forum for you at that time (free of charge). Unless you have some health issue then we can just work with the non-custom plan at that time and I'll tell you what to tweak if anything. :)

ChezIBY
April 18th, 2017, 09:30 AM
It does get really confusing for us to try and keep track of everyone (many people want to do this, or have their plan put on hold) I would really prefer not to do this as we can't use the automated system to keep track of it and it ends up making more work for the woman who runs the site. It is just too much for us to keep all of it straight and we will make mistakes if we start making exceptions. I'm sorry.

What we can do is either do a plan now and then renew the coaching for a small fee, OR you could buy just the regular (non customized) TTC a boy plan now and then when you're ready for the coaching, remind me, and I'll have them open a coaching forum for you at that time (free of charge). Unless you have some health issue then we can just work with the non-custom plan at that time and I'll tell you what to tweak if anything. :)

Hey Atomic,
Thanks for your reply (as quick as always :) )
Completely understand you guys not wanting to ave a hundred payment statuses to track, but no worries, your proposition suits me to a T :) I think I prefer option one – we prepare a plan now and then renew the coaching for a small fee (and that leaves you time to prepare my plan too as you know it’s not urgent and I am not going to start swaying at this precise second). Let me know which option I purchase now then please, the package? And how will I purchase the additional coaching later?